THIS IS GREAT!!! 4 Early Billy Gilman FREE Videos

William_B...@yahoo.com

Aug 16, 2005, 9:56:30 PM8/16/05

I am thrilled to share this with all of you and I hope Billy Gilman
fans such as myself will enjoy this website.

Earlier today I was searching the Muscular Dystrophy website for
articles on the upcoming Jerry Lewis Telethon on Labor Day. I posted on
Mattie Stepanek of which I'm sure many of you have interest in because
of his wonderful gifts he had as a human being and of course his
friendship that developed with Billy Gilman. During the process I
downloaded Realplayer to see last year telethon highlights which was on
the website as well. The MDA website is mdausa.org but that's not the
site I'm posting about in this case.

Being new to the computer I was thrilled that the download worked. As
some of you may know, I'm a former WebTV user and the computer and
downloads is new to me. The other day I stumbled across iTunes, which
is amazing. I didn't realize when I put a cd into my computer that it
would work almost the same as an iPod. The songs downloaded into my
computer. I put one into listen and noticed right away it was
downloadable. I then found out I can store about 1,500 songs and even
mix them up in a shuffle. Being a music fan, I was thrilled. Since then
I downloaded all my Aaron Carter cd's into the computer and can now
listen to him and other performers I like while I surf the web.

Anyway, getting back to Billy Gilman .... As I was saying earlier in
this post, I checked the Muscular Dystrophy website today because of
the upcoming telethon which is very dear to my heart since I was 10
years old. I started collecting for this charity as a kid and later
worked at the New York City station as I got older, each Labor Day for
quite a number of years. I was there when Sean and Mackenzie Astin were
kids. Sean was around 12 and I was very friendly with him and talked to
him quite a bit during the telethon while his parents hosted the New
York portion that year. Later Tony Orlando and Sammy Davis Jr. would
serve as New York hosts. It was quite exciting and those telethon
memories mean a lot to me. What this cause does for afflicted children
and adults who suffer from neuromuscular diseases is amazing and
because of the dedication and great work that Jerry Lewis has devoted
many years to, needless to say he is a hero to me.

Billy Gilman is a remarkable young man and has been serving as the
national goodwill ambassador for the last few years, thanks to his
friendship with Mattie Stepanek. Today I decided to search for Billy's
videos since I figured out Realtime player.

I found a great site that is German. The videos I downloaded are free.
I noticed songs and videos usually cost money on the internet but again
this is new to me. There were four great videos of Billy from around
age 11 and up.

Two songs are favorites of mine. Those two songs are "One Voice" and
"Oklahoma". I've never seen either video before and honestly I'm not a
big fan of music videos but these performances told a great story for
both songs and Billy's presence in them truly made them wonderful and
great. Being a fan of those songs for the last five years or so, it was
great to finally see the images associated with these beloved songs
that mean a lot to me. In addition there is a promotional video in how
"One Voice" was made that runs about five minutes, as well as the live
performance of "Ben" from the Michael Jackson tribute at Madison Square
Garden. Another truly great performance.

The website also has galleries and other nice items on them and any fan
of Billy's will appreciate the videos and site.

Billy has grown to be a very handsome young man and recently celebrated
his 17th birthday. He looks great on his website at BillyGilman.com

But the site for the videos from the German website is as follows:

http://www.casperworld.com/index.php?modul=billy

Hope you enjoy this. It was a nice treat to finally see these
performances.

William Brownstein

Message has been deleted