Give me spoilers!!:) Please:)

1 view

Blue-Jackal, Team Rocket operative:)

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
It seems that a few people here have seen episodes that haven't even
been shown in the UK yet.

I know that Shimarisu has so can I make a little request?

Please give us the low down on what's going on?!!:)

--
Blue-Jackal:)
Protecing the world from devastation:)

"Why don't we bury Meowth in the sand head first?"
Jessie - 'Evolution solution'

Y2Karnes

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
That's it, I'm sending those copies of the episodes they skipped to my
translator soon... I gotta contribute the script for the acopulco episode
(even though the visual stuff is funny enough)... Although I ph33r her
ability... Shimarisu, you have those, don't cha? have you managed to hunt
down scripts?

--
RADICALLY FIRE!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime/daisuki/

"He who is not busy being born is busy dying" - Bob Dylan
"All I can see... I me mine"- George Harrison
Dunno. What use would an intergalactic killing machine be, though? Most
people don't have enemies outside their own solar system... -
dee...@BLOCKtentacle.net
Blue-Jackal, Team Rocket operative:) wrote in message ...

------
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to ne...@netfront.net

Mole 12a

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00

Blue-Jackal, Team Rocket operative:) <An...@warriorprincess.demon.co.uk>
wrote in message news:TAIhqLAE...@warriorprincess.demon.co.uk...

> It seems that a few people here have seen episodes that haven't even
> been shown in the UK yet.
>
> I know that Shimarisu has so can I make a little request?
>
> Please give us the low down on what's going on?!!:)
>
> --
> Blue-Jackal:)
> Protecing the world from devastation:)
> Fan-girl of James of Team Rocket:)
> Sworn enemy of Butch and Cassidy!
> Founder member of Team Raichu:)
> (On loan from alt.toys.transformers)
>
> "Why don't we bury Meowth in the sand head first?"
> Jessie - 'Evolution solution'

Yes. Please give us the spiolers because I managed to see a Jap ep with a
Porygon and I want to know what was going on so Please! Please! Please!

From Mole 12a
(The Wizard of Odd)