EP3 SPOILERS

Fritz

Feb 2, 2005, 10:34:01 AM2/2/05

ss

"Wait!" cries Anakin, grabbing Mace's arm from delivering the final
blow. "Don't kill him...you just can't kill him Master. "

"Yes I can," replies Mace, "I have to."

"You came to arrest him. He has to stand trial. "

"A trial would be a joke. He controls the courts. He controls the Senate."

"So are you going to kill all of them too?" asks Anakin. "Like he said
you would?"

Mace yanks his arm free. "He's too dangerous to be left alive. If you
could have taken Dooku alive, would you have?

Anakin stares at Mace, "That was different."

"You can explain the difference after he's dead," replies Mace sternly.

"I need him alive! I need him to save Padme!" says Anakin to a
bewildered Mace.

But Mace just turns and is about to finish his final strike against The
Sith when Anakin unleashes his anger and cuts off Mace's saber hand.
Sidious suddenly jumps to his feet and unleashes Force lightning of
immense power, lifting Mace up and throwing him out of the broken window
to his death below.

Once Mace is killed, Anakin pledges his attachment to the Sith Order.
Sidious gives him the title DARTH VADER and instructs him in his first
mission... sterilization of the Jedi Temple.

[url]"...Only now, at the end, do you understand." Emperor Palpatine,
Return of the Jedi[/url]

When Anakin arrives at the window of the private office, he can see only
bodies and Fisto's head. He cuts through the glass and steps inside.
Passing through the short corridor, he enters the Chancellors public
office, where Palpatine duels with Master Windu.

Anakin stands by and watches the duel in the shadows.

The battling Mace cuts a hole in the window of the office, planning to
push Sidious out, but that does not work initially. They fight again,
slowly moving towards the window. They eventually end up outside the
office, on the narrow ledge of the Republic Executive Office. The rain
continues to fall.

After intense fighting, Mace cuts Palpatine's saber in half. The Sith
suddenly turns and addresses Anakin who can now be seen in the office.

"You see? Didn't I warn you of the Jedi and their treason?" he says.
Mace continues his stare at the Chancellor.

Suddenly, just when Mace is about to strike down and destroy the Sith,
Palpatine unleashes his power and lightning strikes from his hand. His
face ages dramaticially into an aged old man before the Jedi's eyes.

"FOOL!" he exclaims.

Mace blocks the lightning with his blade but this is a hard moment for
both combatants as they both begin to call to Anakin. Anakin now stands
at Mace's shoulder, unsure what to do: Sidious wants him to kill the
traitor but the Jedi Master orders him to kill the Sith and fulfill his
destiny as the Chosen One.

At last, Palpatine collapses and begs for mercy from Mace. Mace,
however, does not accept it. He moves for a final blow and then...

"Wait!..." cries Anakin.

January 31 2005

"Sir, I'm almost afraid to ask, but...does that include shutting me
down, too?" C3PO, Empire Strikes Back

On the Tantive IV, Senator Organa calls upon the captain of his
starship, Captain Antilles. With the Senator is Threepio and Artoo.

"I'm placing these droids in your care," instructs Bail. "Have them
cleaned, polished and refitted with the best of everything; they will
belong to my new daughter."

The captain ushers the two droids away.

"How lovely!" exclaims Threepio to Artoo, walking down the corridor.
"His daughter is the child of Master Anakin and Senator Amidala. I can
hardly wait to tell her all about her parents! I'm sure she will be very
proud-"

Suddenly, Bail turns and says, "Oh, and the protocol droid? Have its
mind wiped."

The captain salutes.

"Oh," says C-3PO. "Oh, dear."

January 29 2005

"So be it... Jedi." Emperor Palpatine, Return of the Jedi

As Shaak-Ti prepares to defend the Jedi Temple, Anakin Skywalker takes a
speeder, and through the pouring rain, flies to Chancellor's Office.

Meanwhile, the Jedi arrive at the Senate. Mace and his posse make their
way towards the private office of Palpatine where he is awaiting them.
As they enter the office, Palpatine activates an audio recording device
and secretly hides his saber in the sleeve of his robe.

The trap is set.

The four Jedi confront Palpatine who acts surprised and fearful. The
Jedi light their sabers. But, without warning, Palpatine strikes first;
killing Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar within a fraction of a second.

"Murder! Treason!" he shouts.

Then he smiles. Putting his finger to his lips, and winking at the two
Jedi, Palpatine destroys the recording device with a stab of his red
lightsaber.

"Enough of this!" declares Sidious; and with a slash of his saber, the
green head of Kit Fisto lands on the Chancellor's control centre. Mace
begins his attack. The two fight, moving into the public office of the
Chancellor.

Outside in the rain, Anakin drives the speeder close to the window. Kit
Fisto's head stares directly at him from upon the desk. Anakin lights
his saber and cuts through the glass, entering the private office.

January 27 2005

"Fear is my ally..." Darth Maul, Episode I

In the Chancellor's Office, Palpatine talks to Anakin. Palpatine begins
to tell Anakin that he can have anything he wants; all he has to do is
wish it and act accordingly.

He also claims he can help Anakin to save Padme

"Darth Plagueis was real," says Palpatine.

Anakin looks at him shocked.

"Real?..."

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," he
said, "...before I killed him."

Anakin draws his lightsaber, ready to strike a deadly blow against
Sidious. But Sidious, who did not even try to resist, starts to talk
about how the Sith, unlike the Jedi, do not submit to fate.

"A Jedi gains power through understanding; a Sith gains understanding
through power.."

Palpatine begins to tell Anakin how much he wants to bring peace and
order to the galaxy and how his knowledge will die with him - and so
will Padme...

That's enough to stop Skywalker. He cannot kill the Sith; he wants to
turn him in to the Jedi. And so he does.

In the Communication Centre in the Jedi Temple, Mace gets a message
about Obi-Wan's success. Suddenly, Anakin enters. He's in deep shock. He
gives Mace the truth: Palpatine is Sidious!

Mace orders him to stay at the Council Chamber, and decides it's time to
act against the Chancellor. As Yoda is on Kashyyyk defending the Clone
Command Centre situated there, and Anakin cannot be fully trusted, Agen
Kolar, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin take a Republic Gunship to
Palpatine's private office to arrest him.

However, this action is not welcome by all members of the Jedi Council -
some who believe they should wait for Yoda's return. Mace commands
Shaak-Ti to begin to prepare for the defence of the Temple against a
possible retaliation attack.

Mighty ZSCO

Feb 2, 2005, 11:11:01 AM2/2/05

Sounds too good to be true. . . but have seen the same info from less
than reliable sources recently, so take with a grain of salt.

Joel Britt

Feb 2, 2005, 11:20:06 AM2/2/05
These "spoilers" are from SuperShadow.com - I read them last night.

I have previously posted my opinion of SuperShadow, and this leads me to
believe that once again, he is making this stuff up. 4 months ago, he
reported that Anakin killed Mace by stabbing him in the back with his
lightsabre - now he is claiming that Sidious throws him out of a window.
Anyone could post something as a spoiler as long as they have a creative
mind.

Take it for what you want, but I don't believe a thing the guy says anymore.

"Fritz" <sober...@yahoo.comREMOVE> wrote in message

Masterplan

Feb 2, 2005, 11:45:30 AM2/2/05

Joel Britt wrote:
> These "spoilers" are from SuperShadow.com - I read them last night.
>
> I have previously posted my opinion of SuperShadow, and this leads me
> believe that once again, he is making this stuff up. 4 months ago,
he
> reported that Anakin killed Mace by stabbing him in the back with his

> lightsabre - now he is claiming that Sidious throws him out of a
window.
> Anyone could post something as a spoiler as long as they have a
creative
> mind.
>
> Take it for what you want, but I don't believe a thing the guy says
anymore.

Actually it looks like its been copied from www.millenniumfalcon.com
Right down to the quotes from the other movies between the scene
descriptions.
If you saw them on supershadow's site, then he posted them and did not
credit MF.com.

DKM

Feb 2, 2005, 8:45:04 PM2/2/05
The Mace/Anakin/Palpatine story seems to be contradicted by this photo:

http://www.cinemaemcena.com.br/cinemacena/Geral/news/starwars3_130.jpg

Solon

Feb 2, 2005, 9:14:25 PM2/2/05
_DKM_ spoke thusly:

> The Mace/Anakin/Palpatine story seems to be contradicted by this photo:
>
> http://www.cinemaemcena.com.br/cinemacena/Geral/news/starwars3_130.jpg

The photo is fake. :-)

--
2004...@ilias.ca

MrHeckles

Feb 3, 2005, 8:31:40 AM2/3/05
> The Mace/Anakin/Palpatine story seems to be contradicted by this photo:
>
> http://www.cinemaemcena.com.br/cinemacena/Geral/news/starwars3_130.jpg

A fake photo.

Mace in this 'photo' is from the Arena scene in AOTC when he confronts Dooku
on the balcony.

--
MrHeckles

A Jedi gains power through understanding; a Sith gains understanding through

power. - Darth Sidious, ROTS.

DKM

Feb 3, 2005, 10:51:54 AM2/3/05
Wouldn't suprise me.

Andrew Murray

Feb 4, 2005, 9:13:07 PM2/4/05
and in this same post it's claimed Anakin cuts of Mace's saber hand with his
lightsaber. and later, in this post there's a description of Mace fighting
Palpatine - a bit hard if you have no saber and you're....dead.

The "spoilers" seem to be different variations of the same plot. Sidious
fights Windu, Windu argues with Anakin about arresting Sidous/Palpatine, or
killing him, Anakin want him alive to save Padme.....etc etc.

"Joel Britt" <joel...@wowway.com> wrote in message

Wavy G

Feb 6, 2005, 12:07:19 AM2/6/05

"Andrew Murray" <admu...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

> and in this same post it's claimed Anakin cuts of Mace's saber hand with
> his lightsaber. and later, in this post there's a description of Mace
> fighting Palpatine - a bit hard if you have no saber and you're....dead.

Just because he got his hand cut off? I don't think so. I think maybe
Jedis are ambidextrous (that means they can use either hand as their
dominant hand).

I love you.

Billy Gruff

Feb 15, 2005, 12:19:24 PM2/15/05
"Andrew Murray" <admu...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> and in this same post it's claimed Anakin cuts of Mace's saber hand with
> his lightsaber. and later, in this post there's a description of Mace
> fighting Palpatine - a bit hard if you have no saber and you're....dead.
>
> The "spoilers" seem to be different variations of the same plot. Sidious
> fights Windu, Windu argues with Anakin about arresting Sidous/Palpatine,
> or killing him, Anakin want him alive to save Padme.....etc etc.

so you didn't notice they were pasted on top of each other, so they came out
in reverse chronology? you should read it again from the bottom up.

JAC