未读,
2002年10月21日 15:59:032002/10/21
收件人
At least temporarily.

http://www.ufo.co.jp/~animal/toybox/

--
~~>:-<

Visit my Website! http://go.to/ribfaces_lair
"Hah! Your quest is over blood angel. I am the only destiny that awaits you
here. Yield
to me, son of sanguinius. Surrender yourself body and soul to the power of
CHAOS!"

"What da ZoG!?"

Blackfortress Ltd - Purveyors of fine Daemon Swords and Advanced weapons of
Mass Destruction

"The more I see, the more I know - The more I know, the less I understand."
Changingman

"That's it! Be afraid! You all taste so much better when you're afraid!"
- Pennywise.

"The concept of a divine creator is irrelevant to our happiness."

Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are
different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts
are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and
interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories
to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this
century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the
outcome. And humans evolved from ape-like ancestors whether they did so by
Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered.
-- Stephen Jay Gould, "Evolution as Fact and Theory"

"Look! You're really putting me off, I came in here busting for a slash
and.... Sorry"
Angry Kid
Mail Me! Markwh...@blackfortress.co.uk Please...
or
see some of my Fanfics at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/9161/writers.htm

Mr. Encyclopedia

未读,
2002年10月21日 17:04:202002/10/21
收件人

"Mark Whickman" <mark.w...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message

> At least temporarily.
>
> http://www.ufo.co.jp/~animal/toybox/

Didn't particularly like the art anyway.

Mark Whickman

未读,
2002年10月21日 17:32:542002/10/21
收件人

"Mr. Encyclopedia" <mre...@eopoint.com> wrote in message

INFIDEL!

*Proceeds to roast Mr. Encyclopedia a.k.a. Mach over an open flamethrower*

Cameron Kerlin

未读,
2002年10月22日 01:33:272002/10/22
收件人
Mr. Encyclopedia wrote:

>>At least temporarily.
>>
>>http://www.ufo.co.jp/~animal/toybox/
>

> Didn't particularly like the art anyway.

Don't even know what it was.

--
Cameron A. Kerlin =================================================
.SIG v7.0 <> Last updated: 10/18/02
Avoid making this and other .SIGs look like crap;
support fixed width fonts.
=================
||c o n t a c t||
*e-mail: ........winte...@mochamail.com
*aim: ...........WingsAndASword
*web: ...........http://www.thisfinalwinter.com
*pso: ...........Leilana (HUnewearl)
=================
||c l a i m s ||
*Over 1,300 posts to alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog
*Official AFSH Defender of SegaSonic
*Official AFSH Admirer of Sara
*Founder of The League For Claiming Membership In
Your Sigs For Groups That Are Really Just For
Claiming Membership In Your Sig
=================
||c o d e ||
StHJJ1 Sega++++ WkS--- AdS--- Arc--- Flt---
Son++++i Sara++++! tFF--- Tal+++ Knu++
P+++ Dfh[w] $+++ A19 GM CoCA
=================
||q u o t e s ||
"Agh! Where do you think you're putting
your hands?" --Sara (Sonic Anime <> English Dub)

"Yo Internet Service Provider so stank when you
log into Everquest you got people up in Canada
playin Tetris on they graphics calculatuhs!"
--Zack Parsons (Something Awful, "OH SNAP")
=================

Aderack

未读,
2002年10月22日 10:30:222002/10/22
收件人
Cameron Kerlin said on Tue 22 Oct 2002 01:33:27a:

>>>At least temporarily.

It's closed down because he's annoyed that someone out there has been
reposting art from the site elsewhere without permission --
specifically art from the recent contributor's festival revolving
around that blue-furred fox lady from the recent Starfox game. I'm
not sure how much deeper the story goes than just the reposting,
although I assume there must be a bit more to it for him to want to
take the site down entirely as a result.

>Don't even know what it was.

Generally very well-done Sonic porn. Mostly. Lots of focus on Amy.
Cream and Cheese were even covered.

--
-- Aderack. Usually.
(Though in what, I dare not say.)

-> AFSH's last hope against the terrible SF Kosmo Gang
-> YOU CANNOT STOP ME WITH JUST A PARAMECIUM!
http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/aderack (New! Active! Wow!)
Frei (HUnewearl)- - - -->|<-- - - -Nimayo (FOnewearl)

Mark Whickman

未读,
2002年10月22日 10:45:062002/10/22
收件人

"Aderack" <ade...@prexar-OOGAOOGA.com> wrote in message

> It's closed down because he's annoyed that someone out there has been
> reposting art from the site elsewhere without permission --
> specifically art from the recent contributor's festival revolving
> around that blue-furred fox lady from the recent Starfox game. I'm
> not sure how much deeper the story goes than just the reposting,
> although I assume there must be a bit more to it for him to want to
> take the site down entirely as a result.

Something to do with a plague of nasty n00bs on his BBS.

> >Don't even know what it was.
>
> Generally very well-done Sonic porn. Mostly. Lots of focus on Amy.
> Cream and Cheese were even covered.

Very good stuff.

Cameron Kerlin

未读,
2002年10月22日 11:04:562002/10/22
收件人
Aderack wrote:

<snip>

>>Don't even know what it was.
>

> Generally very well-done Sonic porn. Mostly. Lots of focus on Amy.
> Cream and Cheese were even covered.

s4r4 pr0n?

Mark Whickman

未读,
2002年10月22日 11:07:342002/10/22
收件人

"Cameron Kerlin" <steel...@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message

> Aderack wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >>Don't even know what it was.
> >

> > Generally very well-done Sonic porn. Mostly. Lots of focus on Amy.
> > Cream and Cheese were even covered.
>
> s4r4 pr0n?

Not that I know of.

John Barrett

未读,
2002年10月23日 16:06:562002/10/23
收件人
> >Don't even know what it was.
>
> Generally very well-done Sonic porn. Mostly. Lots of focus on Amy.
> Cream and Cheese were even covered.

o.O But... she's only six? Tell me she's not only the six in the pictures.

Mark Whickman

未读,
2002年10月23日 17:08:362002/10/23
收件人

"John Barrett" <skum...@ntlnospamworld.com> wrote in message

Older, definitely older.

JMShearer

未读,
2002年10月24日 00:03:402002/10/24
收件人
Mark Whickman said:

>"Aderack" <ade...@prexar-OOGAOOGA.com> wrote in message

>> It's closed down because he's annoyed that someone out there has been
>> reposting art from the site elsewhere without permission --
>> specifically art from the recent contributor's festival revolving
>> around that blue-furred fox lady from the recent Starfox game. I'm
>> not sure how much deeper the story goes than just the reposting,
>> although I assume there must be a bit more to it for him to want to
>> take the site down entirely as a result.
>
>Something to do with a plague of nasty n00bs on his BBS.

You know, that almost makes me think I was missing something by not paying
enough attention to know about that site before now. Not only does it sound
like he had good (or at least interesting) stuff there, there's the possibility
that the newbie-lamers had reason to be upset.

>> >Don't even know what it was.
>>
>> Generally very well-done Sonic porn. Mostly. Lots of focus on Amy.
>> Cream and Cheese were even covered.
>>

>Very good stuff.

Then again, I might not have missed anything. Either way, now that it's down
for an "unspecified time," I have a feeling I'll never get the chance to see
what I may or may not have missed.
--Jesse Shearer

MKR

未读,
2002年10月24日 07:50:522002/10/24
收件人

www.archive.org

you might find it there

MKR

未读,
2002年10月28日 07:17:532002/10/28
收件人
On 28 Oct 2002 02:33:18 GMT, jmsh...@aol.com (JMShearer) wrote:

>MKR said:
>
>[snip]

>>>Then again, I might not have missed anything. Either way, now that it's
>>down
>>>for an "unspecified time," I have a feeling I'll never get the chance to see
>>>what I may or may not have missed.
>>
>>www.archive.org
>>
>>you might find it there
>

>Well, I *did* find it there, but it looks like either this guy was serious
>about taking his stuff down or archive.org has a damn good filter on it. And
>I'm going for the latter, there.

If they had a good filter, you wouldn't find other porn of the same
type in the archive. Actualy, i think the only filtering they do is
the robots.txt exsclusion.

Phillip Roncoroni

未读,
2002年11月3日 16:56:262002/11/3
收件人
"Mark Whickman" <mark.w...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message
> At least temporarily.
>
> http://www.ufo.co.jp/~animal/toybox/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TEH PR0N!

--
GoodCow =)
- "GoodCow2K" on AIM

Mark Whickman

未读,
2002年11月3日 17:03:562002/11/3
收件人

"Phillip Roncoroni" <woc...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote in message

> "Mark Whickman" <mark.w...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message
> > At least temporarily.
> >
> > http://www.ufo.co.jp/~animal/toybox/
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TEH PR0N!

He's back but the galleries still aren't open.

Cameron Kerlin

未读,
2002年11月3日 18:19:592002/11/3
收件人
Mark Whickman wrote:

<snip>

> He's back but the galleries still aren't open.

Forget the galleries! The Engrish is amazing!

--
Cameron A. Kerlin =================================================
.SIG v7.0 <> Last updated: 10/18/02
Avoid making this and other .SIGs look like crap;
support fixed width fonts.
=================
||c o n t a c t||
*e-mail: ........winte...@mochamail.com
*aim: ...........WingsAndASword
*web: ...........http://www.thisfinalwinter.com
*pso: ...........Leilana (HUnewearl)

*q3a: ...........Death Lal
*xbox live: .....(coming soon)

Tsunami

未读,
2002年11月12日 17:27:252002/11/12
收件人

hahaha!!!! forget that shit... www.camrecord.com :P
--
I run the linux emulation scene... well whenever I get my lazy ass to work
on it.

0 个新帖子