Kenny and Sally, sittin' in a tree...

James Coyote Calhoun

Oct 20, 2000, 8:46:47 PM10/20/00

I have recently come to the conclusion that Ken Penders wants to marry Sally.

Of course, I have research put into this. Here's the facts:

12:00 - Ken Penders created Geoffrey St. John. Most people feel that Geoffrey
is a badly-desgned character.

: - The most common trait of badly-designed Sonic characters is that they
are usually in love with or married to a canon character, usually
Sally or Bunnie.

12:00 - Ken has been quoted as saying that in future issues of the Archie
comic, "...Geoffrey will become more involved with Sally..." and
"...Sally will be re-examining her feelings towards Geoffrey..."

Now, that right there oughta be enough to prove my point. Ah, but I can hear
you skeptics: "Now that's just st00pid! Sally loves Sonic, they can't change
*that*!"

Ha ha ha... oh, I wish that you could never lose that wide-eyed innocence.
It's so... charming.

Unfortunately, reality isn't all sunshine and roses. Observe:

In SatAM, Sonic and Antoine vied for Sally's attention. Rotor and Bunnie
weren't exactly boyfriend-girlfriend, but it was obvious something was
beginning to happen there.

In the Archie comic, Rotor has gone AWOL, thus leaving no obstacles for the
relationship between Antoine and Bunnie (no matter how forced it seems at
times). With Antoine already involved, the Luv Triangle is now Sonic and
Geoffrey fighting over Sally.

And just recently, we've seen Sally get rather PO'ed at Sonic (though it seems
to be a rather mis-characterized overreaction on her part), thus knocking her
Relationship Points down with Sonic. This was followed by Sonic filching a
royal artifact (and more than likely Sally won't get the full story on that
either).

Now take the comments I previously quoted from Ken into account, and guess
who'll be consoling Sally about her traitorous (soon to be ex-)boyfriend.

Final Analysis: Since Ken is too busy to go to #artail and have a roleplayed
marriage with a Sally-clone fan character, he's decided to compensate by having
his pet Mobian get all luvvy-duvvy with the actual Sally.

Let's just hope that Nate Morgan doesn't invent himself a girlfriend, or else
we may just have to go take a road trip to Mamaroneck and do some re-educating
with Louisville Sluggers wrapped in barbed wire.

--
________________________________________________ CoyoteNet, Inc. ___________
_. | <James "Coyote" Calhoun> | Can we film the operation? Is the head

Alex Weitzman

Oct 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/21/00
>I have recently come to the conclusion that Ken Penders wants to marry Sally.

Recently? Hell, I've known this since the comic was in its #30s. Well, less
"known", more "probably figures".

So, yeah, part of it was guesswork. But part of it was due to the fact that by
#36, I'd noticed that Kenneth there has a real problem with writing good
Sonic/Sally scenes.

Then, of course, there's St. John, the logical self-insertion-but-really-not of
Ken Penders. It's no coincidence that Ken gives Geoff all of the "witty"
zingers in his stories.

And, naturally, the Sally mini-series. "As for my heart? Where once there was
one, now there is two." I could've sworn I saw illusory fanboy drool on my
pages. Ken might have well wrote, "And my new one is a hunky bit of comic
scripter."

>Final Analysis: Since Ken is too busy to go to #artail and have a roleplayed
>marriage with a Sally-clone fan character, he's decided to compensate by
>having
>his pet Mobian get all luvvy-duvvy with the actual Sally.

You're pretty much right, but you forgot one crucial detail - Kenny's jealous
of Sonic. Man, is he jealous. I quite frankly think that Ken would rather fancy
himself with the super speed and the shapely ground squirrel on his shoulder.
But darn that catch-all of the separation of reality and ink!

Otherwise, point well made, my man.

Oh, and BTW....

>Let's just hope that Nate Morgan doesn't invent himself a girlfriend, or else
>
>we may just have to go take a road trip to Mamaroneck and do some
>re-educating
>with Louisville Sluggers wrapped in barbed wire.

Nate Morgan wouldn't invent himself a girlfriend. He'd find one in a random
spot just when he needed her, suddenly being able to explain everyting about
her: the name she hasn't told him yet, the Zodiac sign she didn't mention, and
the fact that she's madly in love with him that she never conveyed.

Alex Weitzman
Sonic90127@frickin'.aol.com
NOTICE: The contained writer did invent a girlfriend. At least, what he calls a
girlfriend. Looks like your average smoke detector to us.

James Coyote Calhoun

Oct 21, 2000, 9:10:04 PM10/21/00
When asked about the escalating hostility in the corporation
nation-state of alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog, White House Press Secretary
Ronald Cheesewaller told CoyoteNet reporter Toni Ferraro:

>Those are some goods points...
>
>Y'know, it seriously makes me think about Ken's other made-for-romance
>character Julie-Su....
>
>I mean just LOOK at Julie! In the first issue she appears, she
>immediatley goes with Knuckles to Echidnaopolis, using her almighty
>"tough-cookie, do what I want or I'll pound ya, even if you're
>officially three-times stronger" attitude. Locke says "Then again,
>nothing prepared me for Lara-Le either" and two issues after that,
>Knuckles immeditly starst falling for her, thinkinf about her every
>minute, and after all that, she's never left his side... kiss
>bye-bye to the Chaotix...
>
>It kinda makes you think..... does Penders want to marry Knuckles
>too?

Nahh, I doubt it. That would just be too wierd, even by comic book standards.

I think it was more that Ken figured Knuckles needed a "personality makeover"
to get rid of all those yucky characterizations that kept him from writing any
kind of story he wanted, so he invented a girlfriend for Knuckles to make him
more "human" (so long as you define "human" as "rendered completely stupid by
love").

And, as you said, so he had a convenient way to forget about including the
Chaotix in anything, because none of them are cute females who have the
brainpower and personality of a caramel square.

Toni Ferraro

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
Those are some goods points...

Y'know, it seriously makes me think about Ken's other made-for-romance
character Julie-Su....

I mean just LOOK at Julie! In the first issue she appears, she immediatley
goes with Knuckles to Echidnaopolis, using her almighty "tough-cookie, do what
I want or I'll pound ya, even if you're officially three-times stronger"
attitude. Locke says "Then again, nothing prepared me for Lara-Le either" and
two issues after that, Knuckles immeditly starst falling for her, thinkinf
about her every minute, and after all that, she's never left his side... kiss
bye-bye to the Chaotix...

It kinda makes you think..... does Penders want to marry Knuckles too?

---------------------
~Toni Ferraro
Producer of NAoStH
http://www.naosth.com
---------------------
Need something good to MiST?
Check out my lame site with lame fanfiction:
http://www.dreamteamzone.org/amy/mist/LIVE%20BAIT.htm

Caroline Marett

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
Result= 92%
ACK! *falls out of chair*
Ken Penders and Sally sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

James "Coyote" Calhoun <coyotenet...@ACTIVATEDnewsroom.co.uk> wrote
in message news:8FD3DBE2FC...@209.242.64.100...

James Coyote Calhoun

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
When asked about the escalating hostility in the corporation
nation-state of alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog, White House Press Secretary
Ronald Cheesewaller told CoyoteNet reporter Caroline Marett:

>Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
>I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
>Result= 92%
>ACK! *falls out of chair*

Okay, I went to the evil pink girly page and punched in the following:

"Knuckles Echidna" and "Julie-Su Echidna" -- 27% (womp womp wah wah)
"Bunnie Rabbot" and "Antoine D'Collette" -- 66% (oh, I dunno)
"Sally Acorn" and "Sonic Hedgehog" -- 86% <-\
"Sonic Hedgehog" and "Amy Rose" -- 68% <-----\----(Whoops. Now I just went
and started THAT flamewar all
over again)
"Miles Prower" and "Amy Rose" -- 25% (well, guess that just killed half the
fanfic plots circulating around the 'Net)
"Rotor Walrus" and "Bunnie Rabbot" -- 28% (d'oh!)
"Maximillian Acorn" and "Alicia Acorn" -- 92% (well, that's a good thing...)

And, just to see if I could break the webpage, I tried:

"Sally Acorn" and "Ivo Robotnik" -- 16% (maybe this thing really does work)
"Sonic Hedgehog" and "Ivo Robotnik" -- 69% (or maybe not)
"Sally Acorn" and "Bunnie Rabbot" -- 96% (GAH!)
"Nate Morgan" and "Bunnie Rabbot" -- 88% (GAAAAAAH!!!)
"Nate Morgan" and "Sally Acorn" -- 96% (GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!)
"Mammoth Mogul" and "Long Exposition" -- 71% (well, duh)
"MinervaMinkLover" and "Drago Wolf" -- 49% (haw haw)
"Coyote Calhoun" and "Lupe Wolf" -- 97% (YAY! This is the best web page ever!)
"Allison Fleury" and "Snively" -- 72% (surprised? I'm not)

And finally...

"Ken Penders" and "Ken Penders' Ego" -- 96% (BWA-HAHAHAHA!!1!!11)

Doctor Zachary

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00

Caroline Marett <cool...@virgin.net> wrote in message

> Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
> I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
> Result= 92%

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Nate Morgan and
Caroline Marett, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is
possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it
will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you
wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the
chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do
work hard on it, it still might not work out.

z...@emulationzone.org
http://www.sonicthecomic.co.uk/

"Harmony, when you tried to be head cheerleader, you were bad. When you
tried to chair the Homecoming committee, you were really bad. But when you
try to be bad, you suck."

Caroline Marett

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00

Doctor Zachary <z...@emulationzone.orgREMOVETHISTEXT> wrote in message

> Caroline Marett <cool...@virgin.net> wrote in message
> > Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
> > I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
> > Result= 92%
>
> Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Nate Morgan and
> Caroline Marett, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship
is
> possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that
it
> will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you
> wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the
> chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do
> work hard on it, it still might not work out.

The chance of a relationship working out between Doctor Zachary and Dulcy
the Dragon is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the
two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for
it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware
of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how
much time you invest in it.

The Chaos Emerald

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
In the insanity known as alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog,
James "Coyote" Calhoun babbled:

>When asked about the escalating hostility in the corporation
>nation-state of alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog, White House Press Secretary
>Ronald Cheesewaller told CoyoteNet reporter Caroline Marett:
>

>>Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
>>I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
>>Result= 92%

>>ACK! *falls out of chair*
>
>Okay, I went to the evil pink girly page and punched in the following:

<snip>
Personally I prefer the Samba de Amigo test. I have a 93% chance of
being a good mate for my Dreamcast!
--
/-----\ The Chaos Emerald
\* * */ Maintainer of The Hidden Palace, the original Sonic site

"Seaman is the newest entry in the proud Japanese tradition of
software that simulates having a friend." - Old Man Murray

Doctor Zachary

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00

> The chance of a relationship working out between Doctor Zachary and Dulcy
> the Dragon is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if
the
> two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for
> it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware
> of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter
how
> much time you invest in it.

Doesn't offend, since Zac is just an echidna whom I'm not particularly fond
of any more.

"What you're doing right now, not moving? Good. Keep doing that."

Mach

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00

The Chaos Emerald <chao...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

> <snip>
> Personally I prefer the Samba de Amigo test. I have a 93% chance of
> being a good mate for my Dreamcast!

I am SO VERY MUCH NOT TOUCHING THAT ONE.
--
Niccolo MACHiavelli
Being better than you, one day at a time.
--
Owner of AFSH, friend of Newbies, overly egotistical prick.
--
Mach Hedgehog!
A computer he did get!
Mach Hedgehog!
The Internet he did hit!
Mach was just a stupid, annoying AOLer,
But all that came to a crashing end!
Mach Hedgehog!
He can throw you for a loop!
Mach Hedgehog!
He's got his own Newsgroup!
Crusin' through the Internet, having lots of fun!
He comes Mach Hedgehog, you know he's a mighty one-
LOOK OUT!
<intermission>
Despite his Voodoo3 and his really bad puns,
Mach is still a human, but then he's the only one
with a super ego to make him really super strong,
Mach can be a winner if he isn't too far wrong,
Mach Hedgehog!
We think he's really fine!
Mach Hedgehog!
A hero for all time!
Mach, Mach, Mach, Mach Hedgehog!
Hoo-ray for him!
Groovy!

Mach

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00

Smiley <Smil...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from
> cycle <8FD59E748C...@209.242.64.100>, a thought entity that refers
> to itself as James "Coyote" Calhoun:

> >"Sally Acorn" and "Sonic Hedgehog" -- 86% <-\
> >"Sonic Hedgehog" and "Amy Rose" -- 68% <-----\----(Whoops. Now I just
>
> Bad news for AFSH's resident mad dentist...
>
> "Mark Whickman" and "Amy Rose" -- 45%.
>
> Compared to...
>
> "Antoine" and "Amy Rose" -- 89%
> "Liam Slater" and "Amy Rose" -- 79%
> "ZLB142" and "Amy Rose" -- 55%

Hmmm...

"Mach Hedgehog" + "Amy Rose" -- 13%
D'OH!

"Mach Hedgehog" + "Sally Acorn" -- 19%
DOUBLE D'OH!

"Mach Hedgehog" + "Bunnie Rabbot" -- 12%
TRIPLE D'OH!

"Mach Hedgehog" + "Miles "Tails" Prower" -- 72%
How... very very wrong. But...

"Mach Hedgehog" + "Hershey Cat" -- 85%
Thank god for small favors.

I leave you with this:

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Louis JM and his right hand has
a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not.
Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be
working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with
the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Mach

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00

Caroline Marett <cool...@virgin.net> wrote in message

> Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
> I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
> Result= 92%
> ACK! *falls out of chair*
> Ken Penders and Sally sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Caroline Marett and a shotgun
blast to the face has a very good chance of being successful, but this
doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that
every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other
etc.

^IcE^

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
In article <8FD5D7BCCSmile...@207.217.77.21>,
Smil...@earthlink.net (Smiley) wrote:

> Bad news for AFSH's resident mad dentist...
>
> "Mark Whickman" and "Amy Rose" -- 45%.

I didn't know Mark was our dentist....scary

> As for myself,
>
> "Smiley" and "Ulala" -- 44%
> "Smiley" and "Evila" -- 81%
> "Smiley" and "Tron Bonne" -- 99%!

Seeing this, I cannot resist to play it myself..

First, bad news:

Aderack and Nei -- 26%
Aderack and Shiki -- 14%

^IcE^ and Shiki -- 41%
(I win! Yeah!)

Now for my own amusement...

^IcE^ and A-Jim -- 39%
(Aww...)

^IcE^ and Xonic -- 71%
^IcE^ and Kobun -- 71%
^IcE^ and Morrigan -- 71%
(so, it is a tie here.....)

^IcE^ and Cypher VR -- 86%
(Whoa... that, I like!)

^IcE^ and Evila -- 96%

I guess, I get along pretty well with robots in general.

-^IcE^
(seriously....)
--
-Official Useful Poster of AFSH
-Head of the Giant Robot Department

http://schiz-o.homepage.com

"A? NOT A! B? NOT B!
C? NOT C! D, D, D!!!!" -Smiley

^IcE^

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
In article <dDNI5.4048$IF1.5...@nnrp3.clara.net>, "dean rivers"
<deanr...@SPAMredhotant.co.uk> wrote:

> Mach Hedgehog + Louis JM = 99%.
>
> Dean Rivers + Anyone = 15%.
>
> I think I'll be going to your wedding alone.

Awww, well, you were wrong..

Dean Rivers and Tikal -- 71%
Dean Rivers and Ulala -- 81%!
Dean Rivers and Reala -- 84%!!
Dean Rivers and Seven of Nine -- 88%!!

Well, I don't think you should complain...

And,
Dean Rivers and Seaman -- 75%!
Ya know, not too bad.

-^IcE^

Smiley

Oct 22, 2000, 8:39:56 PM10/22/00
The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from
cycle <8FD59E748C...@209.242.64.100>, a thought entity that refers
to itself as James "Coyote" Calhoun:

>"Sally Acorn" and "Sonic Hedgehog" -- 86% <-\
>"Sonic Hedgehog" and "Amy Rose" -- 68% <-----\----(Whoops. Now I just

Bad news for AFSH's resident mad dentist...

"Mark Whickman" and "Amy Rose" -- 45%.

Compared to...

"Antoine" and "Amy Rose" -- 89%
"Liam Slater" and "Amy Rose" -- 79%
"ZLB142" and "Amy Rose" -- 55%

And worst yet...

"Mario" and "Amy Rose" -- 76%

Well, there's good news for one of us, at least.

"Fnoo Who?" and "Xianghua" -- 93%

As for myself,

"Smiley" and "Ulala" -- 44%
"Smiley" and "Evila" -- 81%
"Smiley" and "Tron Bonne" -- 99%!

WHOOHOOOOOOO!!

--
-Smiley

+ Official Member of the AFSH Elite Council of Pointless
+ The Scribbling Member of SiA
+ Wearer of the Bucket of we!T and the Pants of Melodrama

"5 is describing what the guardian that Void was doing (describing 4 as
it pertains to 3 only as related to 1)"
-The Chaos Emerald

ZLB142

Oct 22, 2000, 8:53:28 PM10/22/00
>"ZLB142" and "Amy Rose" -- 55%

You can just say Zach....

I guess if I try hard I have a chance to see Amys underware up-close!
Um.....uh..... nevermind....

~Zach

The Allmighty Dane Martin

Oct 22, 2000, 8:58:31 PM10/22/00

Should have brought a camera; Then you could sell 'em for some BUCKS, yah!
--
Dane Martin
http://www.sitecomingsoon.com

DarkeSword

Oct 22, 2000, 9:41:38 PM10/22/00
Toni Ferraro wrote in message
<20001021203746...@ng-me1.aol.com>...

>It kinda makes you think..... does Penders want to marry Knuckles too?
>
>---------------------
>~Toni Ferraro

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

That was funny.

--
DarkeSword
Original Member of the AFSH Stupid Brigade
>>>A Member of Club Dane!<<<
ICQ - 87368691
Check out my site: http://only.at/darkesword

Alex Weitzman

Oct 22, 2000, 9:46:42 PM10/22/00
>Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
>I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
>Result= 92%
>ACK! *falls out of chair*

Fine then. But now I'll have MY kind of fun. That is, the kind of fun I have
after being tortured with hours of AP Government homework:

Caroline V. Marett & Bill Clinton: 41% (Shoot. There goes that intern
position.)
Caroline V. Marett & Al Gore: 22%
Caroline V. Marett & George W. Bush: 0% (You're just not lucking out today, eh,
Carrie?)

And we might as well plug in a couple more names:

Raz Masters & Newt Gingrich: 28% (And she had her hopes set so high!)
Yasha Rris & Joe Lieberman: 83% (Woohoo! Move over, Hadassah!)
Doctor Zachary & Sarah Michelle Gellar: 87% (You should thank me, Zac. You
never would've known.)

Then, I thought about that intern thing again and did the Love Connection game
show: Our first contestant is Monica Lewinsky!

James "Coyote" Calhoun: 18%
Mark Whickman: 55%
Dane Martin: 68%
Dean Rivers: 27%
Cameron Kerlin: 45%
Liam Slater: 89%
Louis J. M.: 97% (HA!)

And the winner is Louis. ::Chico voice:: And the boy gets a cigar!

Next, I had to do myself. You all only get to see some of these; others are
personal.

Christina Ricci: 37% (Damn.)
Lisa Kudrow: 78% (Not bad.)
Julia Roberts: 92% (HOLY HELL YES!!!)

I ended it there, deciding not to press my luck.

One final thought:

Mach & Courtney Cox (Arquette): 75%. It's possible......

Alex Weitzman
Sonic90127@frickin'.aol.com
NOTICE: The contained writer & A baboon: 66%.

dean rivers

Oct 22, 2000, 10:45:18 PM10/22/00
"Mach" <ma...@eopoint.com> wrote in message

> I leave you with this:

<except everything was snipped, so he starts with this too>

> Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Louis JM and his right hand
has
> a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not.
> Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be
> working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it
with
> the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Mach Hedgehog + Louis JM = 99%.

Dean Rivers + Anyone = 15%.

I think I'll be going to your wedding alone.

--
dean

Smiley

Oct 22, 2000, 11:15:13 PM10/22/00
The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from cycle
<8FD5D7BCCSmile...@207.217.77.21>, a thought entity that refers
to itself as Smiley:

>Bad news for AFSH's resident mad dentist...
>
>"Mark Whickman" and "Amy Rose" -- 45%.

Oops. This just in.

"Smiley's Coffee" and "Biotoxins" -- 91%

I'm sure it's a coincidence.

Doctor Zachary

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00

Caroline Marett <cool...@virgin.net> wrote in message

> The chance of a relationship working out between Doctor Zachary and Dulcy
> the Dragon is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if
the
> two of you really want it to

92%

"Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Caroline Marett and Samantha
Clarfet has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean

that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every
relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc."

Doctor Zachary

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00

Alex Weitzman <sonic...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Doctor Zachary & Sarah Michelle Gellar: 87% (You should thank me, Zac. You
> never would've known.)

Annoyingly:

Sarah Michelle Gellar & Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 0%

"Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Sarah Michelle Gellar
and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but the chance is very small. A successful

relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back

and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working

out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as
possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small,
so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out."

AARGH! The series is doomed!

Caroline Marett

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00

Alex Weitzman <sonic...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Heh. I just had some fun at www.lovecalculator.com
> >I did 'Geoffrey St. John' and 'Princess Sally Acorn'
> >Result= 92%
> >ACK! *falls out of chair*
>
> Fine then. But now I'll have MY kind of fun. That is, the kind of fun I
have
> after being tortured with hours of AP Government homework:
>
> Caroline V. Marett & Bill Clinton: 41% (Shoot. There goes that intern
> position.)

Yeah? Can I marry him and shoot him in the head and run off with all his
money and divorce? I hate Clinton

> Caroline V. Marett & Al Gore: 22%

Hah

> Caroline V. Marett & George W. Bush: 0% (You're just not lucking out
today, eh,
> Carrie?)

Nope heh

> And we might as well plug in a couple more names:
>
> Raz Masters & Newt Gingrich: 28% (And she had her hopes set so high!)
> Yasha Rris & Joe Lieberman: 83% (Woohoo! Move over, Hadassah!)
> Doctor Zachary & Sarah Michelle Gellar: 87% (You should thank me, Zac. You
> never would've known.)
>
> Then, I thought about that intern thing again and did the Love Connection
game
> show: Our first contestant is Monica Lewinsky!
>
> James "Coyote" Calhoun: 18%
> Mark Whickman: 55%
> Dane Martin: 68%
> Dean Rivers: 27%
> Cameron Kerlin: 45%
> Liam Slater: 89%
> Louis J. M.: 97% (HA!)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

> And the winner is Louis. ::Chico voice:: And the boy gets a cigar!
>
> Next, I had to do myself. You all only get to see some of these; others
are
> personal.
>
> Christina Ricci: 37% (Damn.)
> Lisa Kudrow: 78% (Not bad.)
> Julia Roberts: 92% (HOLY HELL YES!!!)
>
> I ended it there, deciding not to press my luck.
>
> One final thought:
>
> Mach & Courtney Cox (Arquette): 75%. It's possible......

Louis JM + Louis JM= 84%
Louis JM + Satan=43%
Louis JM + Ivo Robotnik=85%
Louis JM + Adolf Hitler=14% (Rats!)

Louis JM and Robotnik sitting in a tree

Shorty

Oct 24, 2000, 2:38:03 AM10/24/00

> "Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Caroline Marett and Samantha
> Clarfet has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean
> that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every
> relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc."

Ah, memories... :)

--
Shorty, Oi! CarBarf! No!

Doctor Zachary

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

Shorty <mark.lafre...@MEntlworld.com> wrote in message

> Ah, memories... :)

Hey, this one's my favourite:

http://www.lovecalculator.com/cgi-perl/love.cgi?name1=Del+boy&name2=Rodney

Mark Whickman

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

James "Coyote" Calhoun <coyotenet...@ACTIVATEDnewsroom.co.uk> wrote
in message news:8FD59E748C...@209.242.64.100...

> "Allison Fleury" and "Snively" -- 72% (surprised? I'm not)

*choke*

http://www.lovecalculator.com/cgi-perl/love.cgi?name1=Mark+Whickman&name2=Am
y+Rose
Damn

--
~~>:-<

Visit my Website! http://go.to/ribfaces_lair
"Hah! Your quest is over blood angel. I am the only destiny that awaits you
here. Yield
to me, son of sanguinius. Surrender yourself body and soul to the power of
CHAOS!"

"What da ZoG!?"

Blackfortress Ltd - Purveyors of fine Daemon Swords and Advanced weapons of
Mass Destruction

"The more I see, the more I know - The more I know, the less I understand."
Changingman

"That's it! Be afraid! You all taste so much better when you're afraid!"
- Pennywise.

"The concept of a divine creator is irrelevant to our happiness."

Holder of an award for Pointlessness. (Thanks to the great council)

Member of the Tea League!

Developer of various Nasty weapons.

Mad Chaos Mutant! Leader of the Spawns 'R' us club.

"Look! You're really putting me off, I came in here busting for a slash
and.... Sorry"
Angry Kid
Mail Me! Markwh...@blackfortress.co.uk Please...
or
see some of my Fanfics at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/9161/writers.htm

Mark Whickman

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

Smiley <Smil...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from
> cycle <8FD59E748C...@209.242.64.100>, a thought entity that refers
> to itself as James "Coyote" Calhoun:
>
> >"Sally Acorn" and "Sonic Hedgehog" -- 86% <-\
> >"Sonic Hedgehog" and "Amy Rose" -- 68% <-----\----(Whoops. Now I just
>
> Bad news for AFSH's resident mad dentist...
>
> "Mark Whickman" and "Amy Rose" -- 45%.
>
> Compared to...
>
> "Antoine" and "Amy Rose" -- 89%
> "Liam Slater" and "Amy Rose" -- 79%
> "ZLB142" and "Amy Rose" -- 55%

I vill have to, eliminate them.

Mark Whickman

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

ZLB142 <zlb...@aol.com> wrote in message

There's someone on this group who can get you pictures, but I won't mention
any names ;)

Mark Whickman

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

^IcE^ <sch...@exciteING.com> wrote in message

> In article <8FD5D7BCCSmile...@207.217.77.21>,
> Smil...@earthlink.net (Smiley) wrote:
>
> > Bad news for AFSH's resident mad dentist...
> >
> > "Mark Whickman" and "Amy Rose" -- 45%.
>
> I didn't know Mark was our dentist....scary

I just did work experience as a dental nurse, once. And if you think the
dentist is scary you ought to see what the inside of a badly kept mouth
looks like.

> > As for myself,
> >
> > "Smiley" and "Ulala" -- 44%
> > "Smiley" and "Evila" -- 81%
> > "Smiley" and "Tron Bonne" -- 99%!
>

> Seeing this, I cannot resist to play it myself..
>
> First, bad news:
>
> Aderack and Nei -- 26%
> Aderack and Shiki -- 14%
>
> ^IcE^ and Shiki -- 41%
> (I win! Yeah!)
>
> Now for my own amusement...
>
> ^IcE^ and A-Jim -- 39%
> (Aww...)
>
> ^IcE^ and Xonic -- 71%
> ^IcE^ and Kobun -- 71%
> ^IcE^ and Morrigan -- 71%
> (so, it is a tie here.....)
>
> ^IcE^ and Cypher VR -- 86%
> (Whoa... that, I like!)
>
> ^IcE^ and Evila -- 96%
>
> I guess, I get along pretty well with robots in general.

Is it bubblegum?

Mark Whickman

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

> The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from cycle
> <8FD5D7BCCSmile...@207.217.77.21>, a thought entity that
refers
> to itself as Smiley:
>
> >Bad news for AFSH's resident mad dentist...
> >
> >"Mark Whickman" and "Amy Rose" -- 45%.
>
> Oops. This just in.
>
> "Smiley's Coffee" and "Biotoxins" -- 91%
>
> I'm sure it's a coincidence.

Hah hah hah

Mark Whickman

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

> Shorty <mark.lafre...@MEntlworld.com> wrote in message
>
> > Ah, memories... :)
>
> Hey, this one's my favourite:
>
> http://www.lovecalculator.com/cgi-perl/love.cgi?name1=Del+boy&name2=Rodney

ROTFLMAO!

Incest anyone?

Mach

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

Mark Whickman <markwh...@blackfortress.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> ZLB142 <zlb...@aol.com> wrote in message
> There's someone on this group who can get you pictures, but I won't
mention
> any names ;)

And you WON'T, if you know what's good for you.

Lupienne

Oct 25, 2000, 1:22:14 AM10/25/00

>> "Allison Fleury" and "Snively" -- 72% (surprised? I'm not)
>>

>*choke*

Damn thing must be broken or something.

>http://www.lovecalculator.com/cgi-perl/love.cgi?name1=Mark+Whickman&name2=Am
>y+Rose
>Damn

You forgot the Y on Amy!

---Ali

Lupienne

Oct 25, 2000, 1:24:26 AM10/25/00

>I just did work experience as a dental nurse, once. And if you think the
>dentist is scary you ought to see what the inside of a badly kept mouth
>looks like.

Have you seen the movie "The Dentist"?

---Ali

Mark Whickman

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00

Lupienne <lupi...@aol.com> wrote in message

I've seen little shop of horrors.

Lupienne

Oct 27, 2000, 10:36:08 PM10/27/00
>Have you seen the movie "The Dentist"?
>
>I've seen little shop of horrors.<<<
I love that movie! FEEED ME SEYMOOOURR!

Anyhoo, the dude in the Dentist was much worse. He'd get pissed if his patients
teeth were bad. Or if they admitted to not flossing or something.
To punish them, he'd tie 'em down in the chair and drill their teeth all the
way down to the gums and drill holes in their tongue and stuff.
He also fondled some of the girl patients when they were knocked out from the
gas.
A nice guy, really.

----Ali

Mark Whickman

Oct 29, 2000, 1:34:13 PM10/29/00

> >Have you seen the movie "The Dentist"?
> >
> >I've seen little shop of horrors.<<<
> I love that movie! FEEED ME SEYMOOOURR!

Indeed....

> Anyhoo, the dude in the Dentist was much worse. He'd get pissed if his
patients
> teeth were bad. Or if they admitted to not flossing or something.
> To punish them, he'd tie 'em down in the chair and drill their teeth all
the
> way down to the gums and drill holes in their tongue and stuff.
> He also fondled some of the girl patients when they were knocked out from
the
> gas.
> A nice guy, really.

Hmmm...
Anybody read the origins of Judge Death?