Sonic Fights Robotnik 643: The next last battle

Mark Palenik

Jul 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/17/98
Just so everyone knows, this is a PARODY. I'm not increadibly stupid
enough to write this because I think it's good.

First of all, this will be the best story you've ever read, so no bad
comments. Thanx ahead 'cause I know I'm the best writer in the world.
So, without further adeiu (doh, I mean ado, what do all these big words
mean, anyway)

SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 643: THE NEXT LAST BATLE
or
The Battle AFTER the Last Battle after the last battle.

Rotor was cleaning the Spacely Sprockets, while Tails was saying "FOCK
FOCK FOCK".
Sally said stop tails ","
"Sonic," said tails, "Robotnik is trying to kill you," said Tails.
"Woah li'l bro'"
Sonic ran, and an action packed fight sequence occured with 500 lbs. of
angry pot roast.
"I'll save you said taills," and he defied the laws of physics to save
Sonic.
"Thanks said," Sonic.
"Any time," said "Tails".
"Woah, I need you're help again," said Sonic. sure said "Tails".
Just then, tails ran home and called Sonic to see what the problem was,
and Sonic told him that his CD player was broken.
Just then, Antione came by to fix it. After that, he jammed, but
couldn't, so Sonic helped him, and couldn't, so Tails helped them.
"Robotnik is doing some bad things," said Sally. "We have to stop him,"
said Sonic.
So, Sonic went to robotropolis, but Robotnik said "HAHAHA" and sent out
10 SWATbots.
Sonic finished them off with a little garlic on the side, and
continued. When he got to Robotnik, there was an increadible amount of
action, and Robotnik died, but Sonic realised that Robotnik hadn't
really died, so he went home.

"Things will be great without Robotnik," said Sonic, because he had
forgotten that Robotnik wasn't dead.
"Yeah," said Sally.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[][][][][][]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
<--pretty pattern which was posted for no aPParen't reason (yes,
apparent is a compound word).

Robotnik climbed out of a dumpster (don't ask me how he got in there).
"Good thing I'm wasn't killed, because then, I wouldn't be alive," Said
said said Robotnik gently down the stream.
"But,"he said,"I will now try, and not succede to say something
impressive. Tommorow is another day, and tomorrow, tomorrow, it's only
a day away! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End

Stay tuned for Sonic Fights Robotnik 644: The next next last battle

Howie T. Cat

Jul 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/18/98
Mark Palenik wrote:

[A "Sonic Fights Robotnik" parody]

To paraphrase Raz, that post kicked much bum. AhahahhaHAHAAAAA!!

Howie T. Cat
http://www.yerf.com/furnjaso/
"Maybe the people who moved out don't live here anymore.." -Betty Boop

CMJ

Jul 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/23/98
to Mark Palenik

Hey, Mark!

I liked your parody! This Friday I'm going to write a 'Sonic Fights
Robotnik' parody myself! Snively will be on Sonic's side in it. And
the badniks are going to be the ones who like Beavis and Butthead, South
Park, etc. And also, Green Day won't be mentioned, and there will not be
profanity, either.

Joya Nappo
fo...@concentric.net

Come Together Like a Foot in a Shoe!