[Cheap MST] Sonic Fights Robotnik 7: Blue Streak Speeds By

JSolano199

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99

Sorry for the delay, but it was too long to do on the spot. It was transferred
to MSWorks and done there.

And now, Jose Solano's Cheap MST-
(Jose runs from angry mob of AFSHers, throwing vegetables at him)

Austin: Hey- What are we still doing here? Weren’t we band from the newsgroup.
Scott- Banned. Yes, we were, but Solano keeps bringing us back from the dead to
annoy
everyone.
Jamie- What are we watching today?
David- Let’s see... Sonic Fights Robotnik-
Austin- NO! I REFUSE!! NO!!
David- ...7- Blue Streek Speeds by! By...
Everyone else- SonicFan. We know, we know.
David- Ok. We know the drill...
Jamie- What drill?
David- You know, Austin, turn lights down, Scott fire up the projecter, Jamie
get the
popcorn.
Jamie- Hey...how come you never do anything?
David-I’m the main character, I don’t have to.
Austin- Hey! I’M the main character!
David- No, I am!
Scott- None of us are! Just shut up and I’ll start the fic...

<<Hey hey hey. Welcome to what I hope will be my masterpeice fanfic. Or at
least the most
masterpeiceful one until I write another fanfic.>>

David- Huh?

<<"huh?" you say.>>

David- Psychic, huh?

<< Nevermind. Time to start the fic, but first, of course the....
LEGAL STUFF>>

Jamie- I’m wondering if he actually has consent to used copyrighted
characters...

<<-----------
Time for, of course the LEGAL STUFF. Let's start off by saying Sonic is
copyright SEGA
and
archie comics. The other sonic characters are copyright archie, fanfic
characters like
Packbell and FX ferret are copyright their owners. Packbell copyright David
Pistone.>>

Scott- Well, technically anything related to Sonic is automatically propery of
Sega.

<< The portrayel of these characters in this story does not necessarily reflect
their true
character.
Other things like mountain due,>>

Austin- NOOO!! NOOOO!!!!
<< pee-wee herman, greenday, tina turner songs, other songs and
in fact any song you see in this story is DEFINITELY NOT a copyright of SONIC
FAN and
is,
instead copyright their respective owners. In other words, SONIC FAN does not
mean to
imply
ownership of ANYTHING or ANY CHARACTERS or ANY PART of the following
story.>>

Jamie- The way he rights and forces his interests on Sonic makes it seem like
just the
opposite.

<< Since SONIC FAN doesn't own any copyrights to this story and, doesn't even
own the
story, technically, you can
do what ever you want with this story. Just don't try to sell it for money.>>

Austin- DAMMIT!!
<<-----------
END OF LEGAL STUFF>>

Jamie- Hey, I just noticed- He used a spell checker!

<<Now letts get onto teh strory!>>

Jamie- Nevermind.

<<BUT FIRST
The....
PREVIEWS>>

Austin- Yeah! Previews!! Alright!!
David- CALM DOWN!

<<----------
Looking for a little peace and quite?
***KKKABBBLLAMMMOOOOOO!!!!!!***
Dint think so>>

David- Dint thinks so about what? Who’s Dint?

<<Celine Dion Singing: Sooonic the hedgehog>>

Austin- Why Celine Dion? Why not Busta Rhymes or Marylin Manson?

<<He fights
ROOOBOTNIK
and fights him GOOD>>

Jamie- (sniff) Leo...

<<trumpets: (waah wwwaahhhh waaaaahhh waaahhh)
He fights him reeeally goooood
SONIC
Fights Robotnik!
(wwaaaah waaaah waah)
ROOOOBOOOOOTNIIIKKKKK
(waaahh waaaaaaaah)
He fights him so goooooood!!!>>

David- Ok, this is getting really old really fast...

<<(wwaaaaahh waaah waaah waaaah waaaaaaaaah)
FIGHTING ROBOTNIK AND FIGHTING HIM GOOD
THAT IS WHAT SONIC DOOOOOEEEESSS
(clips from Sonic fights Robotnik stories)
(Sonic spin dashes 1000000 swat bots)
(Sonic blow up the death egg)
(Rotor falls through the roof of the hut)
(Sonic snowboards down a mountain being chased by swatbots)
(Sonic freezes Dr. Quack with the anti-mega-gem)
(Sonic drives a golf cart through the mall)
(Sonic flys a jet through a building)
(Sonic eats a chili dog)
The
SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK SERIES
[[[[[[]]]]]
Sonic Fights Robotnik
Sonic Fights Robotnik 2: The Next Battle
Sonic Fights Robotnik 3: Too Fast for the Naked Eye
Sonic Fights Robotnik 4: Meet Dr. Quack
Sonic Fights Robotnik 5: The Good Snivley
Sonic Fights Robotnik 6: The Final Chapter!>>

David- Who’s stupid enough to read that?

<</\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Avaliable for download at http://members.xoom.com/SONIC_FAN
If the site is still down try http://www.dejanews.com>>

Scott- If being the keyword.
David(Sonicfan)- Duh...look at my we site..duh...I think it went away...

<<Sonic says "PAST cooooL">>

Austin- cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!

<<Space.....
The Final Frontier...>>

Scott- NO! NOT STAR TREK! ANYTHING BU STAR TREK!!

<<These are the voyagers of the Starship Enterprise
And now they don't have to wait to see Star Trek: Insurrection>>

Scott- STAR TREK SUCKS!!
Jamie- Scott! Calm down...

<<Because they can read....
(Star Trek: The Next Generation theme song plays)
STAR TREK: Alien Attack!>>

David- Ooh..
Scott- Can we skip this, PLEASE?!

<<Long Boring Star Trek Preview>>

<<And now our feature presentation>>

Austin- What?! This hasn’t even started yet?!

<<SONIC FAN presents>>

Austin- Why? Go away! We don’t need Sonic Fan!

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A SONIC FAN presentation>>

Scott- A bit redundant, aren’t we?

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Ay, their after me Lucky Charms!

<<Of a SONIC FAN fanfic>>

David- Get to the fuckin story already!!

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 7
Blue Streak Speeds By

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Sonic the Hedgehog! something something.. Sonic! He can really move...I
forgot...

<<(On TV)
Tonight on FOX>>

Jamie- Well, prepare for torture...

<<The World's Deadliest Moments of Death Caught on Tape 7>>

Austin- Is it alright if I go somewhere else?
David- No. If I get tortured, the rest of you get tortured!

<<Announcer: Hi I'm Hendrik Hagaloo, former officer of the mobius police dudes.
Boy it's
great
to be derobotocized.>>

Scott- I’m sure it is, Hendrik.

<<But that's thanks to people like sonic. Here's a clip from his action
packed battle.
(WHOOOSH!)
(Black and white fuzzy camera footage)
Hendrik: This is the robotik crystal mine where the final battle of mobius took
place. As you
can see here, Jackerey Prower gets killed.>>

Jamie- Ok, I want some clarification- Who the hell is this guy, and didn’t
Tails have no
family?

<<(A hoverunit falls on Jackerey)
Jackerey: O.h.....F..>KC!!!>>

Austin- I prefer Churchs.

<<Subtitles: Oh fock!>>

David- We can read SonicFan!

<<Hendrik: But here's the REAL deadly part. Watch as the Chaos beast drills
into the
ground.
Watch carefully now.
(Huge explosion blows everything up)>>

David- End of story. Can we leave now?

<<Hendrik: It looks like Mobius just got blown up. But...not quite.
Hendrik: The chaos beast didn't eat the core of mobius. That would be too big
and hot! It
only
ate the crystal core of the crystal mine! The mine runs on crystal power you
see. So only the
mine blew up. And with the exception of Jackerey...
(replay clip of Jackerey getting squashed by hoverunit)
Hendrik: The freedom fighters survived and saved mobius.>>

David- Watch Jackery come back sometime soon...

<<(the camera pans away from the TV and over to the couch where Uncle Chuck,
Sonic, Dr.
Quack
and FX Ferret are watching TV)>>

David- Dr. Quack is evil right?
Scott- He joined them last time, remember?
David- No.
Scott- David, do me a favor and stop smoking pot behind our backs. It’s ruining
your
memory.
David- Who says it’s behind your backs? (inhale) ah... hey..what the...this
isn’t bud! This is
a Tomato leaf! Austin, I specifically told you...
Austin- They were sold out!
(David pucnhes Austin)

<<Uncle chuck says "Hello gentle reader. Welcome to antoher action packed sonic
fanfic.
Contrary
to the ending of Sonic FIghts Robotnik 6, mobius didn't really blow up, just
the crystal mine.

Scott- Explanation!

<<Everybody on mobius was really derobotocized though, and now mobius is back
normal just the
way it was before robotnik took over. Robotnik is dead and gone for good now,
and now it's
FREE MOBIUS">>

David- End of story. Can we leave now?

<<"yaay" says Sonic, Dr. Quack, and FX Ferret.
"Well I gotta leave now" said Chuck "I'll just say one more thing. We have no
idea of what
happened to all those chaos emeralds. I'm off now, I'm doing the introduction
for Saban's
presentation of MacBeth."
Uncle Chuck leaves. Then FX Ferret says "Well dudez, see you later. Now that
the war here
is
over, I'll just be headin' on back to the communication center. You guys are
gonna help us
fight our war, right?">>

David(Sonic)- Fuck no! Fight your own damn war!

<<"Oh...uhhhh....yeeah" said Sonic "We'll....aahhhh....catch up with you
later....ummmm....yah....thats right">>

Jamie- Sonic, no more crack for you...

<<FX Ferret blasts out the door singing "Action Ferret! FX is his name! Saving
the universe
is
his game! Tra-la-la-la!">>

David- That was...disturbing...

<<Sonic opens a mountain due. "Yup" said he
"Nothin to do but drink mopuntain due and watch TV" said Sonic>>

David- Yup, let’s all just kick back, relaz and drink some mopuntain due.

<<Dr Quack replied "QQUUUACCKK WWWAAAKKK QWUUUACCKK i agree">>

Jamie- I vote we drop that guy fro the series. Who’s with me?
Jamie- You’re right, we have no choice...

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- It’s Lucky! After his Lucky Charms!!!

<<The GReat Lake (In the Great Forest)>>

Scott- We are GR..GR Troopers!
Austin laughs.
Austin- Scott, man are you gay!

<<Rotor was sitting in his fishing boat. He gets out his portable TV.
"This is the life" says Rotor "Just casually relaxing. a-yuh.">>

Jamie- Ok, what does that last word mean? And who’s he talking to if he’s by
himself with a
portable TV?
David- Remember- This is SonicFan.
Jamie- Ah. Thanks for clearing that up...

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Ay! Their after me Lucky Charms! Time for some Rainbow Magic!

<<Konthole Kibbage
er..oops
I mean
Knothole Village>>

Jamie- it’s not funny when you do it on purpose.
Scott- Hey I just noticed- Jamie’s talking more than usual, and David’s pretty
quiet. What
are you two hiding now?

<<Tails was having a romantic evening with Amy Rose. They were on a date and
Tails
said..
"Hey let's go steal some cookies!">>

Jamie- Yeah, reeaaaaal romantic.

<<Amy Rose said "Yeah Sallys chocolate chip cookies are way past cool">>

David- Does everyone have to say that?!

<<"WAY WAY past cool" said Tails
"Cool past WAY" said Amy>>

Austin- Uh... am i the only one who doesn’t get it?
David- For once, yes.

<<Tails looks in the window of the food hut. "Hmm coast is clear" says him.
Tails jumps in
the
window. Amy follows.>>

Scott- But Knothole windows are too small to be jumped through!

<<Tails opens up the cookie jar and shouts "WOOAHH!!! THE
MOTHERLOOOOAD!!!!!!!!"
Tails starts stealing cookies when Amy Rose says "Hey Tails lookat this"
"Cool" says Tails "It's Sally's credit card.">>

Jamie- I see where this leads. Now I’m getting the urge to get up and leave...

<<Let’s go buy some stuff" said Amy>>

David(Tails)-Like what?
Jamie(Amy)-You know...stuff...
Scott- But there aren’t any malls on Mobius!

<<"Cool idea!" said Tails "We can buy some stuff from a mail-order catalog!">>

Austin- Victori-
David- Austin, remember Alessandro’s rules.
Austin- Aw...

<<"I just got the latest Mad Eddy's catalog">>

David- Madd Eddy? Almost as bad as Dirty Al’s pawn shop.

<< amy said "They have everything in the universe
there!">>

Scott- That’s impossible! The whole universe can bearly fit it!

<<"JAMMIT TO THE MAX LETS GOOOOO!!!" said Tails>>

David- Why do they all say such gay phrases?

<< jumping out the window and knocking over 45
plates.>>

Scott- And getting a bruise on the forehead from trying to jump through a
window 1/6 his
size...

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Ay, ladies! Hearts Stars and Horshoes, Clovers and Blue Moons. Pots of
Gold and
Rainbows, and me Red Balloons!

<<The Great Lake

Rotor is just sittin around in the boat. Suddenly an almost unoticeable look of
alarm crosses
his face.
"Walrus Face, rotor sucks!" sings the memory of Sonic singing the Rotor sucks
song.
Rotor shakes the thought off and trys to remember what he was alarmed about.>>

David- Then Rotor gets an urge to kill- but he’s too fat and lazy and just sits
back down.

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Ay! Stop trying to steal me Lucky Charms you damn American kids!

<<Tails's Hut

David Prower says "Hello Tails/Amy ROse.>>

David- See? Jackery dies, now it’s me..er...David.
Jamie- i sometimes just say “Hello David (slash) Austin.” Does that mean Tails
and Amy
Rose somehow fused together?

<< I hope you are not engaging in any indictable
activities, hmmmm?">>

David- As a matter of fact, we were about to get drunk off our asses and have
an all-night-
Dammit! I’m talking like Austin now!!

<<"Fock off Dave" says Tails
"Is David Prower another one of your uncles?" inquires the reader.
"No" responds tails "He's my robotic brother, who was NOT created by sonic fan
by the
way.
This character belongs to somebody i forgot the name of, but I'm pretty sure
his first name
was dave">>

Scott- Ey-Kins? or Gonter-
Austin- Don’t. I had a nightmare about him last night. I don’t want to talk
about it...

<<"Thanks for clearing that up" says the reader.
Tails and Amy look through the Mad Eddy's catalog.>>

Jamie- So what was the point of David Prower?

<<"Hmm" says Tails "Let's see....20 tons of urbanium....no.....A B4 stealth
bomber...nah.....the
welches grape juice kid....no way man.......Holographic replica of Chef
Boyardee....ummm.......hmmmm.....naaah"
"Here's something!" says Amy "Look at this"
Tails reads the article "VIDEO: Sailor Moon: American Kitsune! A David Kintobor
production. >>

Austin- AH!!! NO!! KEEP IT AWAY! HAKJGDSYFSTYA!!!
David- Calm down! He’s going into Randomtype-iac Arrest! Get the Cheetos!

<<The controversial miniseries that was so bad, even the writer/director hated
it! In fact he
hated it so much that he tried to destroy every remaining copy of it. But you
can get it here,
at Mad Eddy's! Starring David "Foxfire" Kintobor as David "Foxfire" Kintobor.>>

David- I’d buy the B4 Stealth Bomber.
Astin- (wheeze) I’d buy the hologram of (cough) Chef Boyardee...

<<Co-starring Sean
Connery as Edward Berecca. Buy it today! Only 10 cents!">>

David- I’d buy THAT for a dollar!!

<<"Cool!" says Amy "Let's buy it!"
Tails dials up Mad Eddy's.
(phone)
(ring)
(ring)
(pickup)
Ralph: Hello! ANd welcome to Mad Eddy'S! Bwa ha! Bwhahahah!! woo-hoo! I Eddy's
helper RALPH!
You want to buy something? Bwa! bwa ha!>>

David- At leas it’s not Dirty Al...
Scott- Now Davids talking and Jamie’s quiet. What the heck is going on?!

<<Tails (high-pitched voice): Hellooo! My name is Mrs. Sally! I have a credit
card I want to
buy
item number 76428sb284828-vb023481nsdh2837241abbaxx72dt.3992982845222222
Amy (in background): I was supposed to talk, NUCKLE-HEAD!>>

Jamie- You’d think anyone who calls himself “Sonic Fan” would know how to spell
“Knuckle”.

<<Ralph: Hmmm! You do not sound at all like a sally but i belive you anyway!
Happy?
Bwa. ha.
hahahhaha! WOOHOO! Ok let me see....You want Sailor Moon American Kitsune!
AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!
Good choice! Ok that is 10 cents. BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!! It is discount week! 50
percent is off
on that! WHoo-hoo bwa! Price is 5 cents! Happy? Bwhahahaaaha...
Tails: Ok my credit card number is 123456789
Ralph: BwA HA-HO-HOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Ok sir BWA HA you order
HA HA HA BWHAHAH will be sent
to you in WOOO-HOOOOO!!! six to BWHAHHAHAHAH HHAHAH!! HAHHA
BWAHH!!! HAHHAHA!! 8 BWHAHHAHAHHA
BWA HA BWA HA BWA HA!!! weeks. GVoodbye! Plese call again for more orders
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAH
BWA HAHAHHAA!!!!!>>

David- Remind me to kill Ralph, SonicFan, Gonterman, Self.

<<(click)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Ay! You yankee bastards have pushed me too far! I curse all of ye! Not
even me
Lucky Charms (part of this balanced breakfast) an save you! HAHAHA!

<<Sonic's Hut

(On TV)
Pikachu: Pika! Pika chu chu chu! Pikachu! Pika pi?>>

Austin- No! Pikachu must die!!

<<(In Hut)

SOnic drinks more mountain due. He eats some chili dogs. Dr Quack says "Sonic
how can
you eat 56 chili dogs?"
"THose are just snaks i'm saving the real eating for later" says Sonic
"You are focked up man" said Quack "QUUUACKCKKKK!!!"
Sonic sits and watches TV.>>

Jamie- Fortunatly, he and Sally were invited to Jerry Springer to debate. The
topic- My
boyfriend’s a lightning-fast fatass. Gasp! I said Fatass! I’ve sunk to South
Park scum...

<<"Do you hear something QUUUUACCKKKK???" said Quack>>

David- It’s called a duck.

<<"Yeah" said SOnic "The TV">>

David- Yeah, a duck on TV.

<<Sonic sits and watches TV.
JUST THEN ROTOR DRIVES A BOAT THROUGH THE DOOR OF THE HUT!!!
***SMMAAASHHHHH*****
VRROOOOOOMMMM!!!!
The rotor of the boat chops up most of sonics furniture.
"OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!" says Rotre
"wha?" says Sonic
"SONIC!!!!!" says Rotor "Turn to channel 77 RRRRIGHT NOW!!!!!">>

Scott(Sonic)- You just fell on my hut and chopped everything to bits, and you
want me to
watch TV...well.. yeah, I would have done that anyway...

<<"AAHHHHHH!!! OK!!!!" says Sonic

(On TV)
(click)
(Some place)
Robotnik: Uhhh...hey man.....uhh.....Ivo's not here man...
SWAT bot: DRRRROOOONNNNEEEE hello...I..AM....ON....T-V (waves)>>

David- So? Robo Shlobo’s on TV. Big whoop!

<<(Sonic's hut)
"OH no!" says Sonic "It's...."
BUMM BUMM BUMMMMMM
"QUUUUACCCCCKKKK!!!! ROBOTNIK?!?!?!?!?" says Quack (very loud)
"YES!!!" says Robtor "OH NO OH NO OHNOOHNOHONOHO >>

David-
OHNONONOHONOOHNOHHOOOOOONHNHONNNNNHONHNHOHNNOOOOOO
NH!!

<<Robonik!!!Robobonik!!! Hobobobonik>>

Austin- Hobo Robotnik! COming soon to your Toys R Us store!

<<NNOOOOOOO!!!!"
"ROTOR! CALM DOWN!" says Sonic "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!"
"Now" seys sonic "Stop destroying my hut! Why don't you use the focking door
like a
normal
person?!?!?"
"I did" says Rotor>>

David(Rotor)- It’s just you built the door on the roof.

<<"ARRGAGRGGGAGRGRGGGRGRGGAGAGAGAGA!!!" says Sonic, jumping in the
toilet.>>

Jamie- one word, Sonic- LAXATIVE!

<<"Sonic!" says Rotor "If that was all I had to tell you I wouldn't have driven
my boat
through
your door. But there is something oh-so-very important you must know"
"What?" said Sonic
"A SWAT MISSLE IS GOING TO HIT YOU!!!!" scemeard Rotor
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" said Sonic
*****KRRRAAASHHHHH***!!!!
A SWAT MISSLE flys in through the wall!>>

David- And then they lock it in the loset! Then they let it out, and they hose
it down with
Lemon Juice! Then they pour salt on it! It’s deactivated! SONIC FIGHTS
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Bots! Sonic kicks butt!! Sonic-
Jamie- CALM DOWN!

<<"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" says Sonic
Sonic runs around real fast and trips over a chair. Quack jumps out of
seemingly nowhere!
"Ha ha!" says Quack
Rotor attacks the missle with all his might!
"Hugguza!" says Rotor!>>

Austin- AH! Evil Fat Aunt’s Hug! Run before she kisses!!

<<Dr. Quack does some ninja Tai Chi and says "Konichiwa! Usagi! Hentaaaaaai!"
Rotor sceams "AAHHH lookout the missleisgoingtohityou!!!!
ohnoohnohohnhohohnohnhohooooo!!!!"
Dr. Quack bites the missle!>>

David- And detonates it, blowing up Mobius. End of story, can we leave now?

<<"Good show!" says Sonic>>

Austin(Quack)- Show?! I just broke my lower jaw!!

<<Quack tosses the missle to sonic. Sonic catches it a slams it down the
toilet!
"TOUCHDOWN!" yells sonic.
Rotor jumps for the flusher!
*FLUSH*
The missle goes down the toilet!>>

Scott- Um no. A Missile (Yes, spelled MISSILE) is too big to fit into a
conventional toilet,
thus-
David- Shut up.

<<"GET DOOOWN!!!" yells Sonic
They all jump behind the boat....
5
4
3
2
1
****KAAAABLAAMOOOO!!!!****
The toilet explodes! It rains toilet water inside the hut!!!!!
"Phew" says Sonic "That was close"
"WUUUAK! Now we can relax" says Quack
"NOOOOOOO we can't!" screams rotor "We have to tell sally that Robotnik is BACK
and
BADDER
THAN EVER!">>

Jamie- Why? She’s probably already a hostage.

<<"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" says Sonic
They all jump into the boat
"We gotta get to SALLYSHUT!" scremes Sonic>>

David- Sallyshut? What did she shut herself into? And Sonic, stop screming,
thats nasty.

<<Sonic puts the boat on full throttle.
"Juice time" says sonic, way-past-cooly
***VVRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM*****
****SSSMMMMAAASSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*******
The boat crashes throuh the back wall of the hut!!
"QQUUUAAAAAAAACCKKKKK!!!!" yellls Quack>>

Austin- AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUSTTTTTTIIINNNN!!!!!
David- No.

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Me Rainbow Magic isn’t enough! Bubba, get thse darned kids away from me
Lucky
Charms!

<<Robotropolis
The Death Egg>>

Scott- Stop using the Death Egg! Does Sonic Fan even know what it does?!
David- Does anyone else?
Scott- Good point.

<<Floor 14
The Main Control Center
2:05 PM est.>>

Austin- On the Superstation!

<<"Ha ha ha" says Robotnik
"Yes sir, indeed. We are evil" says Snivley
"Huhuhuhuhuh" says Grounder
"HEheheheheheh" says Scratch>>

Jamie- NO! SONICFAN MUST DIE!!

<<"Boogie Fever!" says Coconuts>>

Scott- Uh... was that supposed to be funny? The unpredictability of Sonic Fan
is actually
working in a negative way.
David- (blink) Shut up.

<<Packbell walks into the room. He sings "The Rockefeller Skank">>

Jamie- And I thought my dad had bad taste...

<<Packbell sings "Check it out now, the funks yo' brother. Right about now, the
funk's yo'
brother"
Coconuts gets down.>>

Scott- Ok, tell me: What was the whole point of this little musical interlude?

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Ay! They killed Bubba! Those kids wont get me Lucky Charms!!
David- Shut up already!

<<Knothole Villiage>>

David- Wait- Their going to have the Villiage People here, aren’t they?
Austin- Gonna stay at the Y-M-C-O! It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-O-O!!

<<****VVRROOOOOMMM****
"YYYYEEAAAHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!!!" yells Rotor
SOnic is driving the boat.>>

David- Well thats good. Sonic sucks at driving. SOnic is pretty bad too, but he
knows left
from right.

<<"Driving a boat on land is past cool!" says Sonic "Way past cool!">>

David- Past gay! Way past gay!!

<<The boat flails all over the place
"QQQUUUUACCCKKK yeeeee-haaaaww!!!" says Dr Quack.
****CRRRAAASSSHHHH**** they go right through the wall of Antoine's coffee shop!
"SACRE BLUE SSHHHEEEEEEEZZZZEEEEE!!!!" says Antoinne>>

Jamie- Does EVERYONE own a restaraunt now?!

<<The boat smashes several table and hundreds of coffee mugs CRRAASHHH They
exit
through the
front window!!!!!>>

David- Why? Why not kill Antoinne in the process, the as the leave through the
BACK
window, they kill Antoine!

<<**VRRROOOOMMM**** ***RRRR****** ****VRRMM VRRRMM
VRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!****
They're grindin up the dirt!!! WAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!
"AAHHHH LOOK OUT!!!" yells Rotor.
They hit a ramp it launches them into the air!>>

Scott- A ramp, conveniently just there.

<<"WHEEEEEE!" they all say.
****KKKRRAAASDHHHHHHH***
they smash right through the roof of Bunnie's Casino!!
"HECK YALL WHATS THE ALL?!?!" says Bunnie>>

Jamie- Not restaraunts, now Casinos! It just gets worse and worse~

<<The boat smashes more stuff and the rotor shreds 78 decks of cards. Then the
boat crashes
out
through the front door, crashes back in through the front wall and crashes out
again through
the bathroom wall. Going through the bathroom the boat manages to destory all
the toilets,
stalls and sinks.>>

David- Sonicfan has a little emphatuation with bathrooms, doesn’t he?

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin- Ye leave me now choice! I’ll have to use me Chain Gun!
David- Shutup!!

<<Sally's Hut

Geoffry St. John says to sally "Princess Sally, you are like the most beutiful
apple on the
most beutiful apple tree in the world"
"Oh Geoffry" says Sally
Geoffry kisses Sally.
AND THAT'S WHEN THE BOAT COMES CRASHING IN!!!!
****KEEEERRRRBOOOOMMMMM!!!!!****>>

Jamie- Hey- if you took all those cheap sound effects out, the story would be
80% shorter.

<<The boat completely destroys the interior of Sally's hut.
"TURN OFF THE MOTOR!!!" yells sally
"WHHAAAAAAT?!?!" yells sonic
Sally jumps into the boat and turns off the motor.
"SALLY!" yells sonic
"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN" says he "BUT ROBOTNIK IS BACK!!!!! WE HAVE TO
FIGHT HIM!!!!">>

Jamie- So, Sonic yells out “SALLY! NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! BU ROBOTNIK IS
BACK!” does he mean the Robotnik thing or the fact that he trashed her hut?

<<"Wait......" says Sally "How can Robotnik.....be....back. How could he
possible.......be......back.....?">>

David- Because Sonicfan wrote him back in.

<<"ok" says Sonic "Well remember I said HEY ROBOTNIKS not dead and you said yes
he
is and i said
let's go check Roboponotolis and you said WE ARE NOT GOING BACK THERE and then
I said FOCK and
i watched TV well ROBOTNIK is not really dead if you dont belive me just turn
on the TV .
THe
point is we gotta FIGHT ROBOTNIK!!!! FIGHT ROBOTNIK!!!!!!">>

Scott- But first we have to bare down to our speedos and wrestle our manly
selves to the
ground! My name is “Stone Cold” now!
David- hey, leave wreslting alone!

<<"To the robotik crystal mine!" suggests Geoffry.>>

David- Where do all these characters come from?!

<<"FOCK THAT!" says Sonic "We're goping to the robotik crystal mine. It's
obvously the
first
place to start the battle against robotnik">>

Scott- Goping- is that like a new dance move or something?
David-Shutup.

<<"SONIC!!!" yells Rotor
"What" says SOnic
"DID it ever occur to you that *I'M* the one who has to make the repairs to
Knothole?" says
Rotor
"Ya" says Sonic "That's your job."
"grrrr" says mad rotor.>>

David- Coming soon to a toy store near you! Also look for depressed rotor, and
even the new
wank rotor! The rotor Collection, now available in-
Jamie- Shutup.
David- That’s my line.
Jamie- That was getting annoying.

<<"Well" says Sally collecting her throughts "Let's go to the mission room to
discuss a plan
of
attac.."
"NO TIME SALL!!!!" says SOnic "WE GOTTA ATTACK THE MINE NOW, PLAN OR
NO PLAN!!! EVERYBODY GET
IN MY BACKPACK I'LL EXPLAIN ON THE WAY!!>>

Scott- Thanks to the miracle of cheap writing can we now fit the Freedom
Fighters into one
backpack! Only $19.95!

<<!!!! TO THE ROBOTIK CRYSTAL MIN!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!">>

David- To the mint? What? Hey, I’d rather get some change than fight robotik

<<***ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!******

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>
Austin- Me Lucky-
David beats the crap out of Austin.
Jamie- Do you have to be so rough on him?
David- It’s the only way he’ll learn.
Jamie- No it isn’t! He keeps doing it even after you beat him!

Jose Solano
----------------
"Bizarre? Yes. Weird? Yes. Pointless? Sometimes"
-Mach Hedgehog

Coming Soon: Jose's White Trash Can
Home of the Pikachu Death Gallery!

Danehog

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
>Now letts get onto teh strory!

This kind of gives a little proof that Sonic Fan makes typoes on purpose. He
spelled "lets" like that in previous ones, as well as "the" and "story".
Especially "story". Sheesh, and I thought _I_ made a lot of typoes.

Bye,

Danehog