Special Edition: AFSH Presents#4

Danehog

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
Here's a little something I cooked up. Enjoy.

Also, Dirkdes, please don't be offended by your reactions in the story. This is
all just for fun.

Note: This takes place AFTER AHSH Presents#3, though #3 hasn't come out yet.

AFSH PRESENTS#4:

Danehog's Meta-MST Theater Starring:
Danehog And Dirkdes

Danehog: Welcome to the Meta-MST Theater starring me!
Dirkdes: And me!
Danehog: Shut up, cow-eater!
Dirkdes: YOU shut up!
Danehog: No, YOU!

Dirkdes hurls a cow twoards Danehog.

Dirkdes: Hahahahahahahahah! EAT IT.
Danehog: I am NOT eating that thing!
Dirkdes: Oh, c'mon, there...

Director walks into the room.

Director: Guys, this wasn't on the script and we needa start before we run out
of time.
Dirkdes: Aw! I was just havin' a little fun!
Director: Too bad. Roll the film.
Danehog: Yeah, whatever.

* * *

Dirkdes: Okay, buddy, ready?
Danehog: You bet!

3... 2... 1...

Dirkdes: IT'S STARTING!!! IT'S STARTING!!!
Danehog: Shut up.

<<Hey hey hey.>>

Danehog: Hey, hey, hey? EW!

<<Welcome to what I hope will be my masterpeice fanfic.>>

Dirkdes: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

<<Or at least the most masterpeiceful one until I write another fanfic.>>

Danehog: Materpieceful? Go look that up, huh Dirk?
Dirkdes(thumbs through dictionary): It's not in here.
Danehog: Figures.

<<"huh?" you say. Nevermind. Time to start the fic, but first, of course
the....>>

Dirkdes: Of course the WHAT?! The pinyhata, the tacoes, the... COWS!!!!
Danehog: No, you idiot, the legal stuff.
Dirkdes: ::Eats a cow:: Dangit.

<<LEGAL STUFF>>-----------

Danehog: See. Told ya.
Dirkdes: Dang.

Danehog: ZZZZ...
<<Time for, of course the LEGAL STUFF.>>

Dirkdes: Let's advertise it some more, why don't we???!!!

<<Let's start off by saying Sonic is copyright SEGA and archie comics.>>

Dirkdes: _REALLY_?!(sarcasm. duh.)

<<The other sonic characters are copyright archie,>>

Danehog: But he already said that. Or does he mean Archie from "All In The
Family"? Dirkdes: Wait, isn't that guy dead?
Danehog: By George, he is!

<<fanfic characters like Packbell and FX ferret are copyright their owners.
Packbell copyright David Pistone.>>

Dirkdes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Danehog: ZZZZZZZZZZZ....

<<The portrayel of these characters in this story does not necessarily reflect
their true character. Other things like mountain due, pee-wee herman, greenday,
tina turner songs, other songs and in fact any song you see in this story is
DEFINITELY NOT a copyright of SONIC FAN and is, instead copyright their
respective owners. In other words, SONIC FAN does not mean to imply ownership
of ANYTHING or ANY CHARACTERS or ANY PART of the following story. Since SONIC
FAN doesn't own any copyrights to this story and, doesn't even own the story,
technically, you can do what ever you want with this story. Just don't try to
sell it for money.>>

Danehog: ZZZ...wha? I uh... WHAT are with these Earth elements?! We're on
MOBIUS people!
Dirkdes: And that's not so much Eartly, anyway.
Danehog: Good one.
-----------<<END OF LEGAL STUFF>>

Danehog And Dirkdes: THANK GOODNESS!!!<<Now letts get onto teh strory!>>

Dirkdes: These fake typoes KILL me.
Danehog: Don't they, though?<<BUT FIRSTThe....PREVIEWS>>

(sarcastic clapping)----------<<Looking for a little peace and quite?>>

Dirkdes: Not really.
<<***KKKABBBLLAMMMOOOOOO!!!!!!***>>

Danehog: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
<<Dint think so>>

Dirkdes: Dint is... Oh, nevermind, somebody already made a joke on that. :(
Danehog: How the *poop* can you put smilies into words like that?
Dirkdes: It's a talent. =D

<<Celine Dion Singing: Sooonic the hedgehog>>

Danehog and Dirkdes: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
<<He fightsROOOBOTNIKand fights him GOODtrumpets: (waah wwwaahhhh waaaaahhh
waaahhh)He fights him reeeally gooooodSONICFights Robotnik!(wwaaaah waaaah
waah)ROOOOBOOOOOTNIIIKKKKK(waaahh waaaaaaaah)He fights him so
goooooood!!!(wwaaaaahh waaah waaah waaaah waaaaaaaaah)FIGHTING ROBOTNIK AND
FIGHTING HIM GOODTHAT IS WHAT SONIC DOOOOOEEEESSS(clips from Sonic fights
Robotnik stories)(Sonic spin dashes 1000000 swat bots)(Sonic blow up the death
egg)(Rotor falls through the roof of the hut)(Sonic snowboards down a mountain
being chased by swatbots)(Sonic freezes Dr. Quack with the anti-mega-gem)(Sonic
drives a golf cart through the mall)(Sonic flys a jet through a building)(Sonic
eats a chili dog)>>

Danehog: Remind me to pluck my nose hairs when I get home.
Dirkdes: TELL me about it.
<<TheSONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK SERIES>>

Dirkdes: And beeeeeeeaaaats him gooood... Ooop, I mean...
Danehog: *Sigh*
<<[[[[[[]]]]]Sonic Fights RobotnikSonic Fights Robotnik 2: The Next BattleSonic
Fights Robotnik 3: Too Fast for the Naked EyeSonic Fights Robotnik 4: Meet Dr.
QuackSonic Fights Robotnik 5: The Good SnivleySonic Fights Robotnik 6: The
Final Chapter!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\>>

(dramatic music plays, while Sonic Fan is dragged onto a hang-thingy)
<<Avaliable for download at http://members.xoom.com/SONIC_FANIf the site is
still down try http://www.dejanews.com>>

Dirkdes: Still down? You mean Xoom's sick of Sonic Fan's stories too? Holy
Elvis Presly!
<<Sonic says "PAST cooooL">>

Danehog: Um... that's... um...
nice.<<-------------------------------------------------------------->>

====================================to you to!<<Space.....The Final
Frontier...These are the voyagers of the Starship EnterpriseAnd now they don't
have to wait to see Star Trek: InsurrectionBecause they can read....(Star Trek:
The Next Generation theme song plays)STAR TREK: Alien Attack!>>

Danehog: How MANY previews are there?!
Dirkdes(playing Gameboy Color) I don't know but(dang), I'm almost to the next
level in Poke'mon, and..(dang)
Sega Rep: Excuse me, this is a SEGA-related meta-mst, so only SEGA-related
videogames are aloud.
Dirkdes: NOOOO!! I'VE BEEN... FRAMED!!!!

(the Sega reps arrest Dirkdes, and take him to jail)

Danehog: Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm by myself now, and NOTHING, NOTHING can stop me!
NOTHING!
<<(Enterprise warps into space. ZOOOOOOOM!!!)They're fighting an alien
attack....Worf: Captain, an unidentified flying objectALIENS FROM THE PLANET
BRAKO!(Picard kicks an alien)(Hovercar speeds down the highway)Data: We seem to
have hit a warp zone(Riker and Wesley jam to Greenday)(Picard jumps through a
store window)(Riker blows up a toilet)(Picard, Riker, Deanna and Geordi jump
over a fence. A huge fireball explodes behind them)The most exciting adventure
of the Enterprise!STAR TREK: Alien Attack!Avaliable for download from
http://members.xoom.com/SONIC_FAN and usenet archives like
http://www.dejanews.com--------------------------------->>

Danehog: Heck, I'll pluck my nose hairs right now.
(begins plucking nose hairs)<<And now our feature
presentation.................................>>

Danehog: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!<<SONIC FAN presents*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*A SONIC
FAN presentation*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*Of a SONIC FAN
fanfic*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 7Blue Streak Speeds
By>>*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*Danehog: Oh.
<<(On TV)Tonight on FOXThe World's Deadliest Moments of Death Caught on Tape
7>>

Danehog: And why was one of them caused? Well, it appears someone read Sonic
Fights Robotnik 1-7! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!
Dirkdes: I'm back.
Danehog: Holy crap! Where'd you come from?
Dirkdes: Heck itself.
Danehog: No, really.
Dirkdes: Let's just say my grandma's goolash was good for something.
Danehog: You distracted the guards with it again, didn't you?!
Dirkdes: (smiles) Yep.
Danehog. ::sigh::
<<Announcer: Hi I'm Hendrik Hagaloo, former officer of the mobius police dudes.
Boy it's great to be derobotocized. But that's thanks to people like sonic.>>

Dirkdes: Andsallyandrotorandtailsand...
Danehog: Shut up.

<<Here's a clip from his action packed battle.>>

Danehog: Sonic saves a chilidog stand!
Dirkdes: Sonic eats a cow!
Audience: What?
<<(WHOOOSH!)>>

Dirkdes: A koosh? Are they those furry things that...
Danehog: He didn't make a typo. Look.
Dirkdes: Crap.

Dirkdes(holding chart): Look, Danehog, it's time for a commercial break!
Danehog: ZZZZZZ... Wha... Oh, thank goodness.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES.

Genocide

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(

--
From andre.d.

DobberSndz

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
<<Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(>>

Damn straight it is!
-Iria
<KoolKnux> You no son freeloading dum ray of the good god of a push of the dog
--
<spuug> I used to take L'eggs eggs apart and use them as pretend breasts.

Danehog

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
>Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(

It's not like I'm a Pokemon FAN or anything. It was just kind of nessecary
to the plot. ::shrugs::

Bye,

Danehog

JSolano199

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
[snips Danehog's Meta-MST]

That was funny! Can't wait til commercials are done...

Though it's "piniata" and "tacos" (NO, I can't do the swish over the N). Sorry
for being so nit-picky, it's just Yasha reawakened my ethnic pride.

Jose Solano
----------------
"Bizarre? Yes. Weird? Yes. Pointless? Sometimes"
-Mach Hedgehog

Jose's White Trash Can
Home of the Pikachu Death Gallery!
http://www.angelfire.com/on/jsolano
(Still under Construction)

Mark Palenik

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99

Genocide wrote:

> Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(

Forthright, to the point.
That's about it, though.

--

_____
/-------\Mark Palenik, President of

Sparrow

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
DobberSndz wrote:

> <<Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(>>
>
> Damn straight it is!

Filling in nouns for pronouns, that says, "Damn straight Pokemon is
gay!" Isn't that somewhat of a contradiction?

Damn straight... gay....

never mind.

Danehog

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
>That was funny! Can't wait til commercials are done...

Thanks.

>Though it's "piniata" and "tacos" (NO, I can't do the swish over the N).
>Sorry
>for being so nit-picky, it's just Yasha reawakened my ethnic pride.

I have GOT to start using spell-checkers.. but I hate 'em.

Bye,

Danehog

GrnAshura

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99

>Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(

YOU HAVE JUST DROPPED ANOTHER TEN POINTS!

Mach,
Rymes with "Smock"
--
With Content on loan from God:
http://members.tripod.com/~nccproductions/

Genocide

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
> YOU HAVE JUST DROPPED ANOTHER TEN POINTS!

What's wrong with you?

JSolano199

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
>>Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(
>
>YOU HAVE JUST DROPPED ANOTHER TEN POINTS!

Mach, Dirk is one of the many people who think that Pokemon is only a show.
Hell, he probably doesn't know there's more than just that damn rat Pikachu...

GrnAshura

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99
>>>Sorry, but Pokemon is gay :(
>>
>>YOU HAVE JUST DROPPED ANOTHER TEN POINTS!
>
>Mach, Dirk is one of the many people who think that Pokemon is only a show.
>Hell, he probably doesn't know there's more than just that damn rat
>Pikachu...

SQUIRTLE FOREVER!

Mark Palenik

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99

John Kirk wrote:

> And uh... why are people talking about Pokemon? Go find a pokemon Newsgroup!

You.....have quite a bit to learn.

John Kirk

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99