STORY: Sonic Fights Robotnik

SONIC FAN

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

ATTENTION: This is a good story so no bad coments
please!
Author's notes..
Lord of PEZ is awsome!
Vote NO on Ken Penders!
End of Author's notes. Now onto the stroy!

SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK
By SONICFAN

Sonics best adventure yet!

It was a brite midday morning in KnotHole Forrest. The
animals were
doing things like they usually do. Rotor was cleaning up
the sprokets
Bunny was repainting the huts and Tails wasx fighting
stuffed bots with
kung-fu.
Sonic was in his hut drinking a Mountian Due and
watching TV. Furry Beavis
and Butthead was on. "It's like beavis and butthead but
beavis is a rat and
butthead is a dog" Sonic says to the reader.
Antoinee was in his house jamming to Greenday. Just out
of nowhere rotor jumps
into the room!
Sonic looked around his hut. "Sonic!@" saidrotor. "Look
out a SWAT-missel is
going to hit you!"
Sonic said "WHA?" and loooked out the window. A swat
missel was going to hit
him! He jumped out of the hut and ran around the missel.
Soon it smashed
into a tree and blew into a million peices.
"Woah close one dude but I made it ok" he said (sonic)
ROtor said "Bye" and left.

[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]
Meanwhile in Robotroptolis

Grr
said Robotnik.
"I hate it when missel misses!" he said, also
"THis is your fault!" he said to Snively.
"no no sir!" he replied!
"Packbell"
"Yes sir?"
"Kill sonic because snively is too dumb to be able too!"
"Yes sir"
"What a fat" said snively, under his voice.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]
3 or four days later back at knothole
Sonic is chatting with Sally on IRC
<Sonic> I luv u sal ;)
<Sally> Awww ;)
<Sonic lets have sex :)
<Sally> no ;p
<Sanoic> you are buetiful
<Sally> ok we ave cybersex
JUST THEN ROTOR BREAKS DOWN THE DOOR IN EMERGENCY!
Rotor: Sonic look out we are under attack by 1000000
SWAT BOTS!
Sonic: Ok i got it covered
Sonic runs to the bots "Yo dudes whats up?"
Swat bots: DRRRROOOONE, WE KILL HEDGEHOG #1 PRIRORITY
Sonic said "You drone alot bots"
Just then Sonic spinned around and around killing half
the bots.
The other half tried to shoot him but sonic pulled out a
power ring and
turned into super sonic easily killing the rest with no
effort.
"well" said sonic "looks like 0 to me hmmmm your
counting is bad Rote"
Sonic goes back to watching TV
Robotik appears on the TV!
"Hello my name is Dr. Robotnik I have taken over the TV
station no one can
stop me ha ha ha ha."
"No way Fatnick! Let's get ready to rock!" said sonic
Sonic was talking to Sally "We gotta stop Robotnuk!"
Tails says "Can I go too Sally?"
Sally said "No you are too little robotnik and his bots
would kill you or
robotosize you"
-----WARNING if you are offended you should not read
this neck part----------
"FOCK YOU SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!" SCREMED tails
--------Ok kids you can look now :)----------
Sally kicked Tails "BAd Tails don't say
that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tails said "I am mad now I hate you!"
Sonic said "oh no but we have to stop Robotnick's TV
plan! Let's go!!!!!!"
[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Sonic was at the Tv station fighting bots that were
jumping off the antenna.
Tank-bot attacked towards sonic. Sonic jumped flipped
and spun in the air but
tank bot was too fast. Just then sonic ran up the wall
and tank bot hit the
wall. SOnic laughted at the funniness of this. Then he
went into the tv station
Robotnick was there doing the robotnik show
"Dooo doo doo this is tnhe robotnick show we will be
pack arfter the messages
doo doo doo BUY KEN PENDERS now back to the show doo do
doo its the robotnick
show our guest today is
"SONIC????????????????????????????????????????"
"Yes" said Sonic
Sonic fought snively first. Armed with a laser gun
snively shot at sonic but
sonic beat him good. Next was packbell. He shot rockets
at sonic but sonic
jumped out of the way and kicked him down anyways. THen
Robotnick hit the
button. The lasers were aimed at the blue blur. They
would kill him and his
friends! What will happen next!
Stay tuned for PART 2!
Just kidding but sirousley tit's time fro a commerical
brake.
Wheel be right back (I hope)
COmmercial
Ken: Hello this is ken penders i hate sonic because i
draw his comics. I really
suck why dont i just kill sally BANG she died now i'll
do a crossover of sonic
and mR rogers ha ha ha ha ha i am evil.
No back to the show,
Sonic escaped a stickey situaton but there was more in
store for our hero.
RObotnick produced a bomb from his sleave. "Ha ha ha"
said he.
Sonic kicked robotnick knocking him out the window. The
lardish doctor fell
5000 story's to his death. But as Tails later noted he
was not really dead.
Sonic ran out of the building just in time. The bombs
fuse ended and....
SNAP CRACKLE POP! THE BOMB EXPLODES!!!!
There goes our tv shows
said sonc
[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Sonic and friends had to blow up the robotik crystal
mine.
"Y'all." said Bunny
"these is soem weird crystals some of em are blue and
some of em are red
and some of em are green and some of em are purple and
some of em are yellow.
Some are squaree, otrhers are triangle.
Heck all y'all some of em arent even crystals at all!"
Just then they all gasped in horror. The biggest bot in
the world suddenly
appeared with its guns aimed at the freedom fighters.
"Nooooo!"
Antoinee quipped "Ze bot es BEEEEG!"
SOnic and Sally attacked the bot. The bot blew up taking
the mine with it.
[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Robotnik was watching this on camera.
"That hedgehog is a walking contradiction" he said.
Snively said nothing, neither did packbell andthen
They all sing "Walking Contradiction" by Greenday
[[[[[[[[[[5 years later]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
It was the last battle with robotnick. All of mobiuses
freedom fighters had
gathered at Kothole to discuss the plan.
"Here is the plan" said Princess Sally "We sneek into
Robotropolis and sonic
you fight the bots while we blow up the death egg"
Sonic walked thrugh the woods with sally.
"Umm sall what about that cybersex"
[[[[[disco music]]]]]]
bow-bow-chicka-bow-wowp-chika-chika-bow-bow
Tails: Funky! (dances) disco fever! (sees sonic and
sally) OoOopS!!! sorry
The troupe arrived at robotopobis. They stormed the
death egg.
It was and exciting battle but the freedom fighters won
in the end.
Back at Knothole celebration was in order. They
discussed how to fix the
TV station and antoinne danced and Chis Petrucii sang
the song of the Death
Egg battle
Sonic was on a mission dark
to defeat the evil doctor
but he beat him
like he did
and no one was asunder
thunderrr...
SONIC! SUPER SONIC!
he is the hero of our day
SONIC! SUPER SONIC!
let's all say hooray
lats all say hooray
Bookshire wept at the heartstrung plucking of the
guitar.
Tails made up with sally and gave her a hug. Everything
was A-OK.
Just then 50 million missels, a million swat bots and
the entre robo brigade
were attacking Knothole. RObotnick showed up, holding
the off button. Only
he had the power to stop the attack. Sonic put on his
cybersuit. Robotnik walked
into rotors invention hut sonic followed behind him.
They were both in the
hut sonic attacked with fists of fury! POW! BANG!
SHABOOM! BOOM! KABLAMO!
[[[[[[]]]]]]]]
[][][][][][][]
"I hope you had the time of your liiiiiiiiife" sang
Greenday.
THE END
Hope you liked my story! Sorry about any spelling
errors.

MachHedge

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

{Natasha and Mach enter and sit down}

Natasha: I Hope you know what you're doing, Mach.

Mach: Trust me Nat, I heard this Fic was good.

James: Hey, pass the popcorn.

Mach: ZIP??? What the heck are you doing here???

James: Shhh... It's starting.

>ATTENTION: This is a good story so no bad coments
>please!

Mach: Oh, I'll make sure of that.

>Author's notes..
>Lord of PEZ is awsome!

*James puts a Pez dispenser on Natasha's lap*

>Vote NO on Ken Penders!

*Natasha sees the pez dispenser and starts giggling uncontrolably*

>End of Author's notes. Now onto the stroy!

Mach: But, mommy: I don't wanna ride the stroy!

>SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK

James: Oh, yeah. great flick, Mach.

*Natasha still giggling*

Mach: How was I suppost to know???

>By SONICFAN

Mach: Well. it could be much worse.

>Sonics best adventure yet!

James: That's debatable.

*Natasha finally calms down*

>It was a brite midday morning in KnotHole Forrest. The
>animals were
>doing things like they usually do.

Mach: I'm not touching that one.

> Rotor was cleaning up
>the sprokets

James: <Rotor> Your Sprokets are never too clean.

>Bunny was repainting the huts and Tails wasx fighting
>stuffed bots with
>kung-fu.

James: Argh, Another fan made character?

>Sonic was in his hut drinking a Mountian Due

James: And how did Mountan Due get to Mobius?

Mach: Plothole, what else?

> and
>watching TV. Furry Beavis
>and Butthead

Mach: <Beavis> Huhuhuhuh... Lookit the boobs on that SWATbot...

James: <Butthead> Huhuhuhuhuhuhuh....

>was on. "It's like beavis and butthead but
>beavis is a rat and
> butthead is a dog" Sonic says to the reader.

Mach: Where exactly is this Bevis and Butthead show made?

James: Plothole productions, no dowt.

>Antoinee was in his house jamming to Greenday.

Mach: How pathetic.

James: Hmmm... Furry Greenday?

Both: Nahhh...

> Just out
>of nowhere rotor jumps
>into the room!

Mach: Boingy!

>Sonic looked around his hut. "Sonic!@" saidrotor.

James: Sonic at where?

Mach: Saidrotor?

James: That's a typo.

Mach: Yeah, It's suppost to be sadrotor.

James: The Sprokets weren't clean. That always gets him down.

>"Look
>out a SWAT-missel is
>going to hit you!"

James: Yes! an action sequence! Woo Hoo!

>Sonic said "WHA?" and loooked out the window. A swat
>missel was going to hit
>him! He jumped out of the hut and ran around the missel.
>Soon it smashed
>into a tree and blew into a million peices.

James: That's all??

Mach: Don't feel bad.

James: *Sniffle*

Mach: Dangit! See that you did, SonicFan? You hurt his feelings!

>"Woah close one dude but I made it ok" he said (sonic)

Mach: Good. It wasn't Green Day again.

>ROtor said "Bye" and left.
>
>[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: Hey.. neato... It's a fade-type-thingy.

James: I can do that: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: Don't do that.

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: Stop, James.

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: DANGIT! That's REALLY getting annoying.

James: Fine, fine.

>Meanwhile in Robotroptolis

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: James, please don't.

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

*grabs the popcorn and wips it at James*

James: HEY!

>Grr

Mach: He's not the only one.

>said Robotnik.
>"I hate it when missel misses!" he said, also

Mach: Say THAT three times fast.

>"THis is your fault!" he said to Snively.
>"no no sir!" he replied!
>"Packbell"

James: Yes, that's his name.

>"Yes sir?"
>"Kill sonic because snively is too dumb to be able too!"

Mach: Well, you see, That's gonna be a problem.

Robotnik: Why?

Mach: Oh, never mind.

>"Yes sir"
>"What a fat" said snively, under his voice.

Mach: That's the best you can come up with?

>[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

James: Hehehehe...

Mach: Don't you start!

>3 or four days later back at knothole

James: What, you're not sure?

Mach: Guy can't even keep his timeline strait.

>Sonic is chatting with Sally on IRC

James:

><Sonic> I luv u sal ;)

*Three SEGA reps come in and beat the snot out of Sonic*

><Sally> Awww ;)
><Sonic lets have sex :)

*Mach starts laughing histrericly*

><Sally> no ;p
><Sanoic> you are buetiful

James: I REALLY hope that is a complement.

><Sally> ok we ave cybersex

*Mach laughs so hard that he falls out of the seat*

Mach: Wagh!!!

James: I say, old chap, we 'ave Cybersex here in IRC?

> *MachHedge sets mode +b *!*@*.SonicKnothole.com
> <MachHedge> Muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!
> <Sally> Hey! Who set you Op?
> *MachHedge sets mode +b *!*@*.SallyKnothole.com
> <Beavis> I'm furry... Huhuhuhuhuh...

James: Now that that's done...

Mach: Let's move on, shallwe?

>JUST THEN ROTOR BREAKS DOWN THE DOOR IN EMERGENCY!

James: And the ironic bit of that is HE'S gonna be the one that fixes the door.

>Rotor: Sonic look out we are under attack by 1000000
>SWAT BOTS!

Mach: <Sonic> Well, bend over and kiss your butt goodbye, because that's all
the time we have left.

>Sonic: Ok i got it covered

James: I'd hope so.

>Sonic runs to the bots "Yo dudes whats up?"

Crow: The sky?

Tom: The leaves?

Mach: Umm... guys, this is the wrong MST.

Bots: Oh, sorry.

>Swat bots: DRRRROOOONE,

Both: SUUUURRRRRGEEEE!

>WE KILL HEDGEHOG #1 PRIRORITY

James: Uhg... discover fire... bring meat for family.

>Sonic said "You drone alot bots"

Mach: Wow, what an incredible taunt.

>Just then Sonic spinned around and around killing half
>the bots.

James: OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED THE BOTS! BASTARDS!

>The other half tried to shoot him but sonic pulled out a
>power ring

Both: SUUUUURRRGEEEEE!!!!!!!

> and
>turned into super sonic easily killing the rest with no
>effort.

James: Do you thik that the bot-killing process was hard?

Mach: I'm not convinced...

>"well" said sonic "looks like 0 to me hmmmm your
>counting is bad Rote"

Mach: *Mock laughter* It's just one grerat wittisisim after another.

>Sonic goes back to watching TV
>Robotik appears on the TV!

James: GASP!

>"Hello my name is Dr. Robotnik I have taken over the >TV station no one can
>stop me ha ha ha ha."

Mach: My sentences don't even stop. they just keep going and going.

>"No way Fatnick! Let's get ready to rock!" said sonic

Nick: *From Mach's pocket* I AM NOT FAT!

>Sonic was talking to Sally "We gotta stop Robotnuk!"

Mach: Robotnuk?

James: yeah. He's a big fat guy with sharp knuckles that can clinb walls and
stuff.

>Tails says "Can I go too Sally?"
>Sally said "No you are too little robotnik and his bots
>would kill you or
>robotosize you"
>-----WARNING if you are offended you should not read
>this neck part----------

James: JOY!

Mach: Sonic and Sally are going to neck?

>"FOCK YOU SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!" SCREMED tails

Mach: Goodness. Fock? FOCK YOU JAMES!

James: Oh yeah? FOCK YOU MACH!

Mach: Whatever.

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: Oh, not again...

>--------Ok kids you can look now :)----------
>Sally kicked Tails "BAd Tails don't say
>that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

> Sally Kicks Tails. (Banned)

>Tails said "I am mad now I hate you!"

Mach:

>Sonic said "oh no but we have to stop Robotnick's TV
>plan! Let's go!!!!!!"

Mach: What is his TV plan?

James: Evil TV dinners?

Mach: 24 hours of Ed Sullivan?

James: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: Argh, that's getting annoying.

>Sonic was at the Tv station fighting bots that were
>jumping off the antenna.
>Tank-bot attacked towards sonic.

Mach: His aim was so bad that he merely attacks TOWARDS somone.

>Sonic jumped flipped
>and spun in the air but
>tank bot was too fast.

James: You'd think that a TANK bot would be slow.

Mach: Well, it says that It's fast, so it's fast.

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: Oui...

> Just then sonic ran up the wall
>and tank bot hit the
>wall. SOnic laughted at the funniness of this.

Mach: Even the characters think this is funny.

> Then he
>went into the tv station
>Robotnick was there doing the robotnik show

Mach: SonicFan should have put the disclamer here.

>"Dooo doo doo this is tnhe robotnick show we will be
>pack arfter the messages
>doo doo doo BUY KEN PENDERS

*Meanwhile Bill Gates is reading this*

Bill Gates: Hmmm... That's not a bad Idea.

> now back to the show doo do
>doo its the robotnick
>show our guest today is
>"SONIC????????????????????????????????????????"

Both: SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"Yes" said Sonic
>Sonic fought snively first. Armed with a laser gun
>snively shot at sonic but
>sonic beat him good.

Mach: It was good?

James: It was good.

> Next was packbell. He shot rockets
>at sonic but sonic
>jumped out of the way and kicked him down anyways. >THen Robotnick hit the
>button.

Mach: BUM BUM BUMMMM!!!!

*Toilet flushes*

Robotnik: Oops... wrong button.

*Robotnik presses the right button*

> The lasers were aimed at the blue blur. They
>would kill him and his
>friends! What will happen next!
>Stay tuned for PART 2!

James: It's over?

Mach: {Whew}

>Just kidding but sirousley tit's time fro a commerical
>brake.

Both: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

>Wheel be right back (I hope)
>COmmercial
>Ken: Hello this is ken penders i hate sonic because i
>draw his comics.

James: That's a perfectly good reason, isn't it?

Mach: YEAH!

> I really
>suck why dont i just kill sally BANG

Mach: And there was much Rejoising.

Both: *Dully* Yaaaaaay.

> she died now i'll
>do a crossover of sonic
>and mR rogers ha ha ha ha ha i am evil.

Mach: Robotnik invades the neborhood!

James: O/~ Oh, won't you be my Evil Robotic slave? O/~

>No back to the show,
>Sonic escaped a stickey situaton but there was more in

*Mach watches as the lezers fall into the plothole.

>store for our hero.
>RObotnick produced a bomb from his sleave. "Ha ha ha"

James: That had to hurt.

>said he.
>Sonic kicked robotnick knocking him out the window.

Mach: And there was much rejosing.

Both: *Dully* Yaaaaaaay.

The
>lardish doctor fell
>5000 story's to his death. But as Tails later noted he

James: There's 5000 of these storys????? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mach: Agh!

>was not really dead.
>Sonic ran out of the building just in time. The bombs
>fuse ended and....
>SNAP CRACKLE POP!

Mach: CEREAL BOMB!!!!

>THE BOMB EXPLODES!!!!
>There goes our tv shows
>said sonc

Mah: Hmm.. that's all he cares about?

Jams: I guess so.

>[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
>Sonic and friends had to blow up the robotik crystal
>mine.
>"Y'all." said Bunny

Mach: That's all?

>"these is soem weird crystals some of em are blue and
>some of em are red
>and some of em are green and some of em are purple and
>some of em are yellow.
>Some are squaree, otrhers are triangle.
>Heck all y'all some of em arent even crystals at all!"
>Just then they all gasped in horror.

Mach: Some of the crystals aren't crystals! That's horrible!

> The biggest bot in
>the world suddenly
>appeared with its guns aimed at the freedom fighters.
>"Nooooo!"
>Antoinee quipped "Ze bot es BEEEEG!"

Mach: He's... a... GENIUS!

>SOnic and Sally attacked the bot. The bot blew up taking
>the mine with it.

Mach: Mine.

James: No. Mine.

Mach: MINE!

James: MINE!!!

Mach: MINE!!!!!!!!!!

James: Fine yours.

Mach: Thankyou.

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

Mach: Argh.

>[[[[[[[]]]]]]
>Robotnik was watching this on camera.
>"That hedgehog is a walking contradiction"

Mach: I fail to see the logic in that.

James: You're telling me.

> he said.
>Snively said nothing, neither did packbell andthen
>They all sing "Walking Contradiction" by Greenday

Mach: No, I'd rather not.

>[[[[[[[[[[5 years later]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
>It was the last battle with robotnick. All of mobiuses
>freedom fighters had
>gathered at Kothole to discuss the plan.
>"Here is the plan" said Princess Sally "We sneek into
>Robotropolis and sonic
>you fight the bots while we blow up the death egg"

Mach: Brillant!

James: No way for it to fail!!

>Sonic walked thrugh the woods with sally.
>"Umm sall what about that cybersex"

*Mach once again laughs untill he falls off the chair*

>[[[[[disco music]]]]]]
>bow-bow-chicka-bow-wowp-chika-chika-bow-bow
>Tails: Funky! (dances) disco fever! (sees sonic and
>sally) OoOopS!!! sorry

Mach: That was pointless, no?

James: That was Pointless, YES!

>The troupe arrived at robotopobis. They stormed the
>death egg.
>It was and exciting battle but the freedom fighters won
>in the end.

Mach: Wow, the whole battle is... so DETAILED!

James: It's like you're really there!

>Back at Knothole celebration was in order. They
>discussed how to fix the
>TV station

Mach: Wow, Five years and it's still down?

>and antoinne danced and Chis Petrucii sang
>the song of the Death
>Egg battle

Mach: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sonic was on a mission dark
>to defeat the evil doctor
>but he beat him
>like he did
>and no one was asunder
>thunderrr...
>SONIC! SUPER SONIC!
>he is the hero of our day
>SONIC! SUPER SONIC!
>let's all say hooray
>lats all say hooray
>Bookshire wept at the heartstrung plucking of the

*Mach wept because of the total stupidness of the song*

*James wept because of the big chunk stuck in his eye*

>guitar.
>Tails made up with sally and gave her a hug.

Mach: FOCK YOU SALLY!!!

James: FOCK YOU, MACH!

Everything
>was A-OK.
>Just then 50 million missels, a million swat bots and
>the entre robo brigade

Mach: All there missles and such come from WHERE?

James: Plothole, where else?

>were attacking Knothole. RObotnick showed up, holding
>the off button.

Mach: Off button to what? The Fan? The grage door? This Fic?
(Pleasepleasepleaseplease)

> Only
>he had the power to stop the attack. Sonic put on his
>cybersuit.

Mach: Props for this Fic are supplied by Plothole props.

> Robotnik walked
>into rotors invention hut

James: what, was he lost?

>sonic followed behind him.
>They were both in the
>hut sonic attacked with fists of fury!

Mach: HEY! I LOVE that game!

> POW! BANG!
>SHABOOM! BOOM! KABLAMO!
>[[[[[[]]]]]]]]
>[][][][][][][]

Mach: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

James: [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

>"I hope you had the time of your liiiiiiiiife" sang
>Greenday.
>THE END
>Hope you liked my story! Sorry about any spelling
>errors.

Mach: Hey, It's over...

*Natasha Wakes up*

Natasha: Wha? What did I miss?

James: The movie.

*All get up to leave*

Natasha: Oh, ok.

Mach: Hey Nat, whanna go home and have Cybersex?

James: FOCK YOU MACH!!!!!!

THE END

Note: The views expressed by Mach, Zip, and Natasha do not reflect the views of
the author. Zip, James, and Mach are (c) New Cross City Productions. No harm
was ment in the MSTing of this Fic. This wan't an insult to SonicFan, simply
that this story was an insult to Sonic Fans. No animals were hurt in the
filming of this MST.

Mach H. Hedgehog,
Pointless thingy of the un-determined amount of time:

"It's not the Heat, it's the stupidity" -David Letterman

CMJ

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98
to SONIC FAN

I liked your story, it was really good. But I didn't really like the
swearing in it too much, though. I think you should've put Scratch &
Grounder in your story and make them be Beavis and Butthead fans. I think
they're more likely to watch it then Sonic is. :) Also, they're more
likely to be like them, too.

Also, it was cool how Snively got beat up in it! BTW, I'm a Green Day
fan, too!

Joya Nappo
fo...@concentric.net

C'mon Over and Do The Twist! Overdo It And Have a Fit!
-Kurt Cobain!
(1967-1994)
(Lead singer of Nirvana!)

Ali

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

Heee, that was really good. FOCKing good! :)

--Ali

Liam

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

SONIC FAN wrote in message ...
>ATTENTION: This is a good story so no bad coments
>please!
>Author's notes..
>Lord of PEZ is awsome!
>Vote NO on Ken Penders!
>End of Author's notes. Now onto the stroy!
>
>SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK
>By SONICFAN
>
>Sonics best adventure yet!
>
>It was a brite midday morning in KnotHole Forrest. The
>animals were
>doing things like they usually do.

Austin:Wanking!
David:Austin I'm going to have to kick you again.
Austin:No, wait! OWWWWWWW!
Liam:Hey get out of my MST.

>Rotor was cleaning up
>the sprokets
>Bunny was repainting the huts and Tails wasx fighting
>stuffed bots with
>kung-fu.

And decides to become a Power Ranger.
No, it was a joke get back! I hate the Power Rangers! AGGGHHHHHH!

>Sonic was in his hut drinking a Mountian Due and
>watching TV. Furry Beavis
>and Butthead was on. "It's like beavis and butthead but
>beavis is a rat and
> butthead is a dog" Sonic says to

Liam:Robotnik who was having gay sex with him.
Liam:Hey I'm me not him.
David:Hold on.
::Hits the first Liam in the face and a mask comes off.::
Liam:AUSTIN! Get out!
David:I'll get him out.
::Kicks Austin::

>the reader.
>Antoinee was in his house jamming to Greenday.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Just out
>of nowhere rotor jumps
>into the room!
>Sonic looked around his hut. "Sonic!@" saidrotor. "Look
>out a SWAT-missel is
>going to hit you!"
>Sonic said "WHA?" and loooked out the window. A  swat
>missel was going to hit
>him! He jumped out of the hut and

Ran to the local branch of WH Smiths to get a spellchecker.

>ran around the missel.
>Soon it smashed
>into a tree and blew into a million peices.
>"Woah close one dude but I made it ok" he said (sonic)
>ROtor said "Bye" and left.
>
>[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[

>Meanwhile in Robotroptolis
>
>Grr
>said Robotnik.
>"I hate it when missel misses!" he said, also
>"THis is your fault

Robotnik:Because I am God.

>!" he said to Snively.
>"no no sir!" he replied!
>"Packbell"
>"Yes sir?"
>"Kill sonic because snively is too dumb to be able too!"
>"Yes sir"
>"What a fat" said snively, under his voice.

Wow, that's really good, if someone said that to me I would die because it's so insulting.

>[][][][][][][][][][][][][]
>3 or four days later back at knothole
>Sonic is chatting with Sally on IRC
><Sonic> I luv u sal ;)
><Sally> Awww ;)
><Sonic lets have sex :)

::David hits Sonic::
Liam:Austin just get out.
::Liam kicks Austin::

><Sally> no ;p
><Sanoic> you are buetiful
><Sally> ok we ave cybersex

Sonic:No, I want REAL sex, the only reason you don't is because you're a guy but I know and I'm gay!
Liam:AUSTIN!
::Gets a devastator::
Austin:Noooooo!!!!!!!! I'll go straight!
::Runs off::

>JUST THEN ROTOR BREAKS DOWN THE DOOR IN EMERGENCY!
>Rotor: Sonic look out we are under attack by 1000000

Evil cakes who plan on killing you by stuffing enough down you're throught to make you explode.

>SWAT BOTS!
>Sonic: Ok i got it covered
>Sonic runs to the bots "Yo dudes whats up?"
>Swat bots: DRRRROOOONE, WE KILL HEDGEHOG #1 PRIRORITY
>Sonic said "You drone alot bots"
>Just then Sonic spinned around and around killing half
>the bots.
>The other half tried to shoot him but sonic pulled out a
>power ring and
>turned into super sonic

Sarcasm mde on. Because the chaos emeralds don't actually do anything. Sarcasm mode off.

> easily killing the rest with no
>effort.
>"well" said sonic "looks like 0 to me hmmmm your
>counting is bad Rote"

Hmmm, looks like your grammaring are bader.

>Sonic goes back to watching TV
>Robotik appears on the TV!
>"Hello my name is Dr. Robotnik I have taken over the TV
>station no one can
>stop me ha ha ha ha."
>"No way Fatnick! Let's get ready to rock!" said sonic
>Sonic was talking to Sally "We gotta stop Robotnuk!"
>Tails says "Can I go too Sally?"
>Sally said "No you are  too little robotnik and his bots
>would kill you or
>robotosize you"

Sally:Because he hates gays, when I get back I'll have sex with you OK?
Liam:AUSTIN!!!!!! I knew you wouldn't go straight, trying to traumatise poor Tails.
::Shoots devastator::

>-----WARNING if you are offended you should not read
>this neck part----------

By what the story?

>"FOCK YOU SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!" SCREMED tails

FOCK? FOCK?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!!???!!!
It's Fuck you idiot.

>--------Ok kids you can look now :)----------
>Sally kicked Tails "BAd Tails don't say
>that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Tails said "I am mad now I hate you!"
>Sonic said "oh no but we have to stop Robotnick's TV
>plan! Let's go!!!!!!"
>[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Austin:II you have lots of them like this:
[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]][[[[[]
]]]]]]][[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[]]]]]][]
]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

And stare at it it looks like a naked guy.
Liam:But you're dead.
::shoots the oher 97 missiles from the devastator::

>Sonic was at the Tv station fighting bots that were
>jumping off the antenna.
>Tank-bot attacked towards sonic. Sonic jumped flipped
>and spun in the air but
>tank bot was too fast.

You're saying a tank is faster than Sonic??
You are no fan.

>Just then sonic ran up the wall

Hea desided two comit sueiside ass hiis speling waz zo baad.

>and tank bot hit the
>wall. SOnic laughted at the funniness of this.

This being his appaling use of English grammar.

>Then he
>went into the tv station
>Robotnick was there doing the robotnik show
>"Dooo doo doo this is tnhe robotnick show we will be
>pack arfter the messages
>doo doo doo BUY KEN PENDERS

Austin:He's so rubbish writing Sonic stories he was sacked and is now selling himself as a private sex slave.
Liam:Still??
::Gets shrinker, fires it and stomps on Austin::

>now back to the show doo do
>doo its the robotnick
>show our guest today is

Liam:Me!

>"SONIC????????????????????????????????????????"
>"Yes" said Sonic
>Sonic fought snively first. Armed with a laser gun
>snively shot at sonic but
>sonic beat him good. Next was packbell. He shot rockets
>at sonic but sonic
>jumped out of the way and kicked him down anyways.

But the rockets were heat seeking and since Sonic got away from them the hotest source was Robotnik.

>THen
>Robotnick

Got hit by the rockets.

>hit the
>button

Austin:That controls his automatic wanking device.
Liam:WHAT! Are you invincible or something. Since David isn't around I'm going to have to kick you're butt.
Austin:OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

>. The lasers were aimed at the blue blur

But the batteries were in the wrong way because Snively put them in.

. They
>would kill him and his
>friends! What will happen next!
>Stay tuned for PART 2!
>Just kidding but sirousley tit's time fro a commerical
>brake.
>Wheel be right back

After he gets a a spellchecker.

>(I hope)
>COmmercial
>Ken: Hello this is ken penders i hate sonic because i
>draw his comics. I really
>suck why dont i just kill sally BANG she died now i'll
>do a crossover of sonic
>and

Power Rangers and have them team up with Robotnik, kill Sonic and the FFs like they did to the cartoon.

>mR rogers ha ha ha ha ha i am evil.
>No back to the show,
>Sonic escaped a stickey situaton but there was more in
>store for our hero.
>RObotnick produced a bomb from his sleave. "Ha ha ha"
>said he.
>Sonic kicked robotnick knocking him out the window. The
>lardish doctor fell
>5000 story's to his death. But as Tails later noted he
>was not really dead.

Because he was so fat he just bounced, it was so high he couldn't stop and became Mobius' main attraction.

>Sonic ran out of the building just in time. The bombs
>fuse ended and....
>SNAP CRACKLE POP! THE BOMB EXPLODES!!!!
>There goes our tv shows
>said sonc
>[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
>Sonic and friends had to blow up the robotik crystal
>mine.
>"Y'all." said Bunny
>"these is soem weird crystals some of em are blue and
>some of em are red
>and some of em are green and some of em are purple and
>some of em are yellow.
>Some are squaree, otrhers are triangle.
>Heck all y'all some of em arent even crystals at all!"
>Just then they all gasped in horror. The biggest bot in
>the world suddenly
>appeared with its guns aimed at the freedom fighters.
>"Nooooo!"
>Antoinee quipped "Ze bot es BEEEEG!"
>SOnic and Sally attacked the bot. The bot blew up taking
>the mine with it.

Sonic:That was too easy
Then the badnik reformed because a glowing crystall pulled the bits together (So what if I'm taking the idea from Burning Rangers.).

>[[[[[[[]]]]]]
>Robotnik was watching this on camera.
>"That hedgehog is a walking contradiction" he said.
>Snively said nothing, neither did packbell andthen
>They all sing "Walking Contradiction" by Greenday
>[[[[[[[[[[5 years later]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
>It was the last battle with robotnick. All of mobiuses
>freedom fighters had
>gathered at Kothole to discuss the plan.

Austin:Of how to have the best group sex.
Liam:Damn you Austin, well I've got the burning hot oil ready.
Sizzle
Austin:AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"Here is the plan" said Princess Sally "We sneek into
>Robotropolis and sonic
>you fight the bots while we blow up the death egg"
>Sonic walked thrugh the woods with sally.
>"Umm sall what about that cybersex"

Sally:Forget cyber sex let's do it here and now.
Sonic:OK
::A puzzled looks appears over Sonic's face::
Sonic:ERR! Sal, you've got a dick.
::Sally takes off her costume to reveal::
Liam:AUSTIN! Get out of the fan fic.
::Kicks Austin::
He stopped bouncing because the politicians decided too many people were coming to Mobius and helped Robotnik.

>Only
>he had the power to stop the attack. Sonic put on his
>cybersuit.

You've turned him into a Power Ranger damn you.

>Robotnik walked
>into rotors invention hut sonic followed behind him.
>They were both in the
>hut sonic

Austin:Took Robotnik's clothes off and all night excited sounds could be heard.
Liam: That's it.
::Calls Shortfuse::
Liam:Could you put him on Mars?
Shortfuse:Sure.

>attacked with fists of fury! POW! BANG!
>SHABOOM! BOOM! KABLAMO!
>[[[[[[]]]]]]]]
>[][][][][][][]
>"I hope you had the time of your liiiiiiiiife" sang
>Greenday.
>THE END
>Hope you liked my story!  Sorry about any spelling
>errors.

Austin:Could have used more gay sex.
Liam WHAT! How did you get here?
Austin: I found a dent in Shortfuse' armour and opened it up and started to feel his dick.
Liam:That's it.
::Gets Duke Nukem to bust Austins sorry butt::
Duke:HAHAHA! Wasted!
Liam:Hey Jose could you get rid of Austin's corpse?

Liam Slater
Igor (Decap Attack),"You actually LIKE Slurp-A-Cheese? Wait untill the PROFESSOR hears about this! Your SECRET'S out!"

Zuckuss199

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

No, No, no, Liam, you dont kick his ass like that, you do it like this...

:::kicks Austin's corpse's ass:::

wait...he was already dead...

but seriously that was pretty funny. you've got potential

Jose Solano

Alessandro Sanasi

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

On 25 Jun 98, son...@nomail.com (SONIC FAN) wrote:

> ATTENTION: This is a good story so no bad coments
> please!

> Furry Beavis and Butthead was on.

> Antoinee was in his house jamming to Greenday.

> Sonic is chatting with Sally on IRC

> "FOCK YOU SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!" SCREMED tails

> Ken: Hello this is ken penders i hate sonic because i draw his comics. I

> really suck why dont i just kill sally BANG she died now i'll do a
> crossover of sonic and mR rogers ha ha ha ha ha i am evil.

etc.

IMHO the whole content of this story was dumb, unfitting and out-of-place,
and don't get me started about mature contents and harsh language, which
Sonic & friends would never use. It was definitely *NOT* a good Sonic
story in *ANY* way.

I understand now why you posted it from a fake address; otherwise you
would have probably gotten more flames than your mailbox could handle.
But maybe I should send a copy of it to the postmaster of ISTAR.CA, your
true internet provider? ;)

Bye

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.

MachHedge

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>Heee, that was really good. FOCKing good! :)
>
>--Ali

Thankyou, I should have taken the time to run the whole thing thru Spelling &
Grammar, but, oh well.

Mach H. Hedgehog,
Pointless thingy of the un-determined amount of time:

"You DID enjoy messing your pants?" -Andrew Lenell

MachHedge

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

That was bad. I'm sorry, but that was very bad.
One: The flames themselves were too few and far between.
Two: The sexual references were totally uncalled for.
Three: It simply wasn't funny enough to be good.
It's sad, really.

TimeStones

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>Sonic:That was too easy
>Then the badnik reformed because a glowing crystall pulled the bits =

>together (So what if I'm taking the idea from Burning Rangers.).

Huh? Oh! You mean Argoyle G. That wasn't a crystall, it was a transmitter with
it's defense system up.
**** **** * * ***
** * TimeStones* * *
** *** *** ***
* *** -Warrior of time and all time realities.

Lawson

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

Get a serious life!

Now, this is defidently NOT a story SOMEWHAT related to Sonic the
hedgehog. It looks like a story that you've written in five minutes with one
hand tied behind your back. As I've said before, get a serious life, and don't
post this garbage to the NG.

Amy

Gen Fluke

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

I don't know what the hell to say aobut this ...."story" .. there is no
Mountain Dew or Mobius... or Beavis and Butthead.. the author of this
tale is most likely very very young or just a giant idiot..
i'm betting on the latter..

-Gen

TimeStones

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

>> ATTENTION: This is a good story so no bad coments
>> please!
>> Author's notes..
>> Lord of PEZ is awsome!
>> Vote NO on Ken Penders!
>> End of Author's notes. Now onto the stroy!
>>
>> SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK
>> By SONICFAN
>>
>> Sonics best adventure yet!
>>
>> It was a brite midday morning in KnotHole Forrest. The
>> animals were
>> doing things like they usually do. Rotor was cleaning up
>> the sprokets
>> Bunny was repainting the huts and Tails wasx fighting
>> stuffed bots with
>> kung-fu.
>> Sonic was in his hut drinking a Mountian Due and
>> watching TV. Furry Beavis
>> and Butthead was on. "It's like beavis and butthead but
>> beavis is a rat and
>> butthead is a dog" Sonic says to the reader.
>> Antoinee was in his house jamming to Greenday. Just out
>> of nowhere rotor jumps
>> into the room!
[Snip]

>I don't know what the hell to say aobut this ...."story" .. there is no
>Mountain Dew or Mobius... or Beavis and Butthead..

And the Mobius is really earth wouldn't work either. I don't think thoes
productions would be able to survive for more than a thousand years! (Sorry, I
just had to say that.)

the author of this
>tale is most likely very very young or just a giant idiot..
>i'm betting on the latter..

That was mean. But hey, you're mean at times.

>-Gen

Just a little tip Gen, don't quote the entire message if it's that long as it
just waists time and space. It's much faster just to quote part and do a lttle
[Snip] like I did above. (This was not intended as a flame.)

Liam

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

Zuckuss199 wrote in message
<199806252341...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

What? He's not dead, just unconcious.
::Pours something into Austin's mouth and Austin gets up::
Now show me how.

Liam Slater
LSG...@MSN.com
Sonic,"So you have a METALLIX, do you? That WON'T stop me, Robotnik...
Somehow I'll find a way to BEAT you!"

Mark Palenik

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

I've never MSTed a story before, but this story is so INCREADIBLY bad
that I just couldn't resist. I mean, I'd have to say that this is th
WORST STORY I'VE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE. Anyway, I've never done a
MST before, so...nobody cares what I have to say anyway, so on to the
MST.

But just so you know, I didn't read the other MST of this story.

SONIC FAN wrote:

> ATTENTION: This is a good story so no bad coments
> please!
> Author's notes..
> Lord of PEZ is awsome!
> Vote NO on Ken Penders!
> End of Author's notes. Now onto the stroy!
>
> SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK
> By SONICFAN
>
> Sonics best adventure yet!
>
> It was a brite midday morning in KnotHole Forrest. The
> animals were
> doing things like they usually do. Rotor was cleaning up
> the sprokets

for no apperent reason

> Bunny was repainting the huts and Tails wasx fighting
> stuffed bots with
> kung-fu.

which he kept in his pocket.

> Sonic was in his hut drinking a Mountian Due and
> watching TV. Furry Beavis
> and Butthead was on. "It's like beavis and butthead but
> beavis is a rat and
> butthead is a dog" Sonic says to

no one in particular,

> the reader.
> Antoinee was in his house jamming to Greenday. Just out
> of nowhere rotor jumps
> into the room!
> Sonic looked around his hut. "Sonic!@" saidrotor.

saidrotor?What?
Nevermind.

> "Look
> out a SWAT-missel is
> going to hit you!"

Rotor: I saw it out side, coming toward the hut, so I told it to stop
and wait while I told you.

> Sonic said "WHA?" and loooked out the window. A swat
> missel was going to hit
> him! He jumped out of the hut and ran around the missel.
> Soon it smashed
> into a tree and blew into a million peices.
> "Woah close one dude but I made it ok" he said (sonic)
> ROtor said "Bye" and left.

Because SWAT missels were very typical, and it didn't bother him at all
that his friend was almost smashed into pieces.

> [[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]
> Meanwhile in Robotroptolis
>
> Grr
> said Robotnik.

rar rara rarararararrrrrrrrrr GRRR (he was practicing his wresteling
moves)

> "I hate it when missel misses!" he said, also

was that confusing?

> "THis is your fault!" he said to Snively.
> "no no sir!" he replied!

> "Packbell"

Snively: I thought you were Robotnik.Packbell: Well, I'm not.
Sniv: You said you were.
Pack: Shut up.
Sniv: Oh, I see Robotnik called Packbell
Pack : Shut up.

> "Yes sir?"
> "Kill sonic because snively is too dumb to be able too!"
> "Yes sir"
> "What a fat" said snively, under his voice.

a fat?It is very difficult to get under your voice you have to be very
short.

> [][][][][][][][][][][][][]
> 3 or four days later back at knothole
> Sonic is chatting with Sally on IRC
> <Sonic> I luv u sal ;)
> <Sally> Awww ;)
> <Sonic lets have sex :)
> <Sally> no ;p
> <Sanoic> you are buetiful
> <Sally> ok we ave cybersex

That is so weird I don't even need to MST it.

> JUST THEN ROTOR BREAKS DOWN THE DOOR IN EMERGENCY!
> Rotor: Sonic look out we are under attack by 1000000
> SWAT BOTS!
> Sonic: Ok i got it covered

No problem, 1000000? I can't even count that high in 2 days, but I
should be able to take care of them all in a few seconds.

> Sonic runs to the bots "Yo dudes whats up?"

SWAT: Nothing, we're fine. How about you?

> Swat bots: DRRRROOOONE, WE KILL HEDGEHOG #1 PRIRORITY
> Sonic said "You drone alot bots"

SWAT: That's what we're payed for.

> Just then Sonic spinned around

making a 90 degree turn once

> killing half
> the bots.

You se he "spinned". If he had spun like most people, it would have
done nothing except make him turn around. But he spinned. When he
turned around, he had a mean look on his face and scared the SWATbots to
death.

> The other half tried to shoot him but sonic pulled out a
> power ring and
> turned into super sonic easily killing the rest with no
> effort.

He then realised that he had to have all the emeralds to become Super
Sonic, and was killed by the last remaining SWATbot.

> "well" said sonic "looks like 0 to me hmmmm your
> counting is bad Rote"

Rotor: The idiots that I have to put up with.

> Sonic goes back to watching TV
> Robotik appears on the TV!
> "Hello my name is Dr. Robotnik I have taken over the TV
> station no one can
> stop me ha ha ha ha."

Robotnik: hahaha haha haha ha urk (has a heart attack, falls over, and
dies).

> "No way Fatnick! Let's get ready to rock!" said sonic
> Sonic was talking to Sally "We gotta stop Robotnuk!"
> Tails says "Can I go too Sally?"
> Sally said "No you are too little robotnik and his bots
> would kill you or
> robotosize you"
> -----WARNING if you are offended you should not read
> this neck part----------

Necks are inappropriate for children under the age of 18. So please if
you are offended by necks or are under 18, skip this. Remember, it's
the law.

> "FOCK YOU SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!" SCREMED tails

Tails: Fock Fock Fock!Sally: What are you talking about?

> --------Ok kids you can look now :)----------

The necks are gone.

> Sally kicked Tails "BAd Tails don't say
> that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
> Tails said "I am mad now I hate you!"
> Sonic said "oh no but we have to stop Robotnick's TV
> plan! Let's go!!!!!!"

Sonic: You can mess with knothole, kill my friends BUT LEAVE THE TV
ALONE!!!

> [[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
> Sonic was at the Tv station

(which was privately owned, so Robotnik had no controll over it until
now)

> fighting bots that were

> jumping off the antenna.

because it was fun.

> Tank-bot attacked towards sonic. Sonic jumped flipped
> and spun in the air but
> tank bot was too fast. Just then sonic ran up the wall
> and tank bot hit the
> wall.

Tank-bot: Bad wall *slap* (hitting wall).Sally: Why did running up the
wall make Tank Bot slap it?
Sonic: I don't know.

> SOnic laughted at the funniness of this. Then he
> went into the tv station

again.

> Robotnick was there doing the robotnik show
> "Dooo doo doo this is tnhe robotnick show we will be
> pack arfter the messages

I'm just singing my song. Doo doo doo. Singing along. It's the
Ro-bot-nik dum dum. TV Shoooooooooooooow!Interviewing first, the fatest
man on Mobius.

> doo doo doo BUY KEN PENDERS now back to the show doo do
> doo its the robotnick
> show our guest today is
> "SONIC????????????????????????????????????????"
> "Yes" said Sonic
> Sonic fought snively first. Armed with a laser gun
> snively shot at sonic but
> sonic beat him good.

Sonic: I beat 'dat Sniv boy good homies.

> Next was packbell. He shot rockets
> at sonic but sonic
> jumped out of the way and kicked him down anyways.

even though there were rockets, he kicked him down anyways.

> THen
> Robotnick hit the
> button.

It was....THE button. Du du du dum.

> The lasers were aimed at the blue blur. They
> would kill him and his
> friends! What will happen next!
> Stay tuned for PART 2!
> Just kidding but sirousley tit's time fro a commerical
> brake.
> Wheel be right back (I hope)

Wheel?

> COmmercial
> Ken: Hello this is ken penders i hate sonic because i
> draw his comics.

Ken: Wait. No I don't. I write them. Get the script streight moron!

> I really
> suck why dont i just kill sally BANG she died now i'll
> do a crossover of sonic

Ken: Why is this script so....blabbery? It makes no sense and runs on
and on. That's what the idiot gets for not letting ME write it.

> and mR rogers ha ha ha ha ha i am evil.

Ken: Now why would I say that?

> No back to the show,
> Sonic escaped a stickey situaton but there was more in
> store for our hero.

Let me rephrase that. After getting out of the Jelly isle, he went to
an other part of the store.

> RObotnick produced a bomb from his sleave.

He wears his shirt two sizes too big so he can fit bomb in them.

> "Ha ha ha"
> said he.

Robotnik: Hahaha haha. Urk! Snively, come here! I feel an other heart
attack coming on. I get them when I laugh for no reason.

> Sonic kicked robotnick knocking him out the window. The
> lardish doctor fell

lardish...is that a new word?

> 5000 story's to his death. But as Tails later noted he
> was not really dead.

He fell to his death, but he's not really dead.Tails: Hey, Sonic I just
noticed that Robotnik isn't dead.
Sonic: Interesting. Go make note of that. It's an interesting fact
that I could bring up at a party.

> Sonic ran out of the building just in time. The bombs
> fuse ended and....
> SNAP CRACKLE POP!

THE RICE CRISPIES COME TO LIFE!!!

> THE BOMB EXPLODES!!!!

> There goes our tv shows
> said sonc
> [[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
> Sonic and friends had to blow up the robotik crystal
> mine.

There's a robotic crystal mine? Where did that come from?

> "Y'all." said Bunny

For no appant reason, just like everyone else had done that day,

> "these is soem weird crystals some of em are blue and
> some of em are red

Sally: My, Bunnie, how observent of you.

> and some of em are green and some of em are purple and
> some of em are yellow.

Sally: Gee, you really are observent!

> Some are squaree, otrhers are triangle.
> Heck all y'all some of em arent even crystals at all!"

Sally: FOR GOD'S SAKE BUNNIE, SHUT UP!

> Just then they all gasped in horror. The biggest bot in
> the world suddenly
> appeared with its guns aimed at the freedom fighters.
> "Nooooo!"
> Antoinee quipped "Ze bot es BEEEEG!"

Sally: WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN OBSERVENT?

> SOnic and Sally attacked the bot. The bot blew up taking
> the mine with it.

Why did it blow up?

> [[[[[[[]]]]]]
> Robotnik was watching this on camera.

I thought he was dead. Oh, that's right, his stomach broke the fall.

> "That hedgehog is a walking contradiction" he said.

You mean an oxymoron? How?

> Snively said nothing, neither did packbell andthen
> They all sing "Walking Contradiction" by Greenday

AHHHHH STOP THE MADNESS!Robotnik: What are we singing?
Snively: I don't know. Why do we know the learics?
Packbell: Don't we have laws against this type of thing?

> [[[[[[[[[[5 years later]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
> It was the last battle with robotnick. All of mobiuses
> freedom fighters had
> gathered at Kothole to discuss the plan.
> "Here is the plan" said Princess Sally "We sneek into
> Robotropolis and sonic
> you fight the bots while we blow up the death egg"

Sonic: Wow, Sal, the things you come up with.

> Sonic walked thrugh the woods with sally.
> "Umm sall what about that cybersex"

Sally: First of all *slap's Sonic*. And second of all we're not on the
computer.

> [[[[[disco music]]]]]]
> bow-bow-chicka-bow-wowp-chika-chika-bow-bow
> Tails: Funky! (dances) disco fever! (sees sonic and
> sally) OoOopS!!! sorry

That's just sick!

> The troupe arrived at robotopobis. They stormed the
> death egg.
> It was and exciting battle but the freedom fighters won
> in the end.

yada yada yada. It was great the freedom fighters went to the death
egg, they blew up some stuff, the end.

> Back at Knothole celebration was in order. They
> discussed how to fix the
> TV station

because after five years, still, the repair man hadn't come out.

> and antoinne danced and Chis Petrucii sang
> the song of the Death
> Egg battle

Antione: Wheere deed yhew come fhrom? An what aare you dewing een my
house?

> Sonic was on a mission dark

a mission dark?

> to defeat the evil doctor
> but he beat him
> like he did

he beat him like he did.

> and no one was asunder
> thunderrr...

You're a poet, and you don't even know it, but your feet show it.

> SONIC! SUPER SONIC!
> he is the hero of our day
> SONIC! SUPER SONIC!
> let's all say hooray
> lats all say hooray
> Bookshire wept at the heartstrung plucking of the
> guitar.

Antione: And wheere deed yew come from? All zees people. Make eet
stop!

> Tails made up with sally and gave her a hug. Everything
> was A-OK.
> Just then 50 million missels, a million swat bots and
> the entre robo brigade

to follow the writing style of the rest of the story:Sonic did some
stuff and stopped the missles and the freedom fighters one and lived
happily the end.

> were attacking Knothole. RObotnick showed up, holding
> the off button. Only
> he had the power to stop the attack. Sonic put

his finger on the "off" button and stopped the attack.

> on his
> cybersuit.

because it was fun and impressive looking.

> Robotnik walked
> into rotors invention hut sonic followed behind him.
> They were both in the
> hut sonic attacked with fists of fury! POW! BANG!
> SHABOOM! BOOM! KABLAMO!

Bat Man!

> [[[[[[]]]]]]]]
> [][][][][][][]
> "I hope you had the time of your liiiiiiiiife" sang
> Greenday.

Antion: All zeese Peeople. Where are ze cooming frhom?

> THE END
> Hope you liked my story! Sorry about any spelling
> errors.

Uh...yeah, whatever.

K. Ivan Ruppert

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998 06:53:14 GMT, Gen Fluke <genf...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>SONIC FAN wrote:

<<Idiotic piece of s**t snipped>>

>> THE END
>> Hope you liked my story! Sorry about any spelling
>> errors.
>

>I don't know what the hell to say aobut this ...."story" .. there is no
>Mountain Dew or Mobius... or Beavis and Butthead.. the author of this
>tale is most likely very very young or just a giant idiot..
>i'm betting on the latter..
>
>-Gen

How about both?

K. Ivan

K. Ivan Ruppert

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

On 25 Jun 1998 12:52:24 GMT, mach...@aol.com (MachHedge) wrote:

>{Natasha and Mach enter and sit down}

<<Snipped for lenth>>
>Mach H. Hedgehog,
Brilliant, man! Keep up the good work!

>"It's not the Heat, it's the stupidity" -David Letterman

Most assuredly!

K. Ivan Ruppert

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 10:07:36 -0600, Lawson <la...@sk.sympatico.ca>
wrote:

Well, you gotta admit, It made a pretty good MST. :):):)

K. Ivan

(Okay, It made a few, but I digress....)

MachHedge

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

>Brilliant, man! Keep up the good work!

*Bows* I try to please.

>>"It's not the Heat, it's the stupidity" -David Letterman
>Most assuredly!

You can bet on that.

Louis

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

> *Bows* I try to please.

*slaps the top of his head*

(Louis imitates Bruce Lee's voice)

"Always keep yo' eye on an opponent, even when you bow"

Louis.

MachHedge

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

>*slaps the top of his head*
>
>(Louis imitates Bruce Lee's voice)
>
>"Always keep yo' eye on an opponent, even when you bow"
>
>Louis.

Since when were you my opponent?

Louis

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

MachHedge <mach...@aol.com> wrote in article <199806300010...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> >*slaps the top of his head*
> >
> >(Louis imitates Bruce Lee's voice)
> >
> >"Always keep yo' eye on an opponent, even when you bow"
> >
> >Louis.
>
> Since when were you my opponent?

*slaps him on the head again*

<Chinese Accent> Do_not_interrupt!

I am not opponent! <Points at Zuckuss199>

"He is yo' opponent! - Let's get it on!"

Louis.

MachHedge

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

>> >*slaps the top of his head*
>> >
>> >(Louis imitates Bruce Lee's voice)
>> >
>> >"Always keep yo' eye on an opponent, even when you bow"
>> >
>> >Louis.
>>
>> Since when were you my opponent?
>
>*slaps him on the head again*
>
><Chinese Accent> Do_not_interrupt!
>
>I am not opponent! <Points at Zuckuss199>
>
>"He is yo' opponent! - Let's get it on!"
>
>Louis.

No, I'd rather not.

Mach H. Hedgehog,

Liam

Jul 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/8/98
In article <199806261602...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, MachHedge
<mach...@aol.com> writes

>That was bad. I'm sorry, but that was very bad.
>One: The flames themselves were too few and far between.
>Two: The sexual references were totally uncalled for.
>Three: It simply wasn't funny enough to be good.
>It's sad, really.
>
>Mach H. Hedgehog,
>Pointless thingy of the un-determined amount of time:
>
>"You DID enjoy messing your pants?" -Andrew Lenell

One:FOCKing good point.
Two:Not as much as SonicFan.
Three:It's my first MST.

Liam Slater
LSG...@slater3.demon.co.uk
What did the rest of the NG think?

MachHedge

Jul 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/9/98
>One:FOCKing good point.
>Two:Not as much as SonicFan.
>Three:It's my first MST.

Well, I could point you to quite a few bad fanfics to MST...

Mach H. Hedgehog,
Pointless thingy of the un-determined amount of time:

"They were lonely. So the little old lady decided to make a man out of stinky
cheese."-The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales.