Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

FANFIC: Sonic Fights Robotnik 5: The Good Snivley

11 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

lamr

no leída,
17 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.17/8/1998
para
The Wait is finally over!
If you haven't read them yet, read the other stories in this series
---------------------
Sonic Fights Robotnik
Sonic Fights Robotnik 2: The Next Battle
Sonic Fights Robotnik 3: Too Fast For The Naked Eye
Sonic Fights Robotnik 4: Meet Dr. Quack
-----------------------
Look for them on your favorite sonic fan fiction site or get them from
the usenet archive http://www.dejanews.com

Now, on to the story!
But firts.....
LEGAL STUFF---------
All Sonic characters in this story such as Sonic, Sally, Tails ect. ect.
ect.ect.etc. are copyright Archie comics and SEGA. Other copyrights such
as Mountain Due, Bevis n Butthead are copyrights of their espective
owners. Sonic Fan does not mean to imply ownership of anything or
anycharacters in this story.
END OF KEGAL STUFF-----

Now for more action, adventure, suspense and romance in....

SONIC FAN presents....
A SONIC FAN presentaion of a SONIC FAN Sonic Fan Fiction....
SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 5
The Good Snivley

Uncle Chuck says:
Howdy yall! I'm Uncle chuck! As y'aLl knows, Sonic fights Robotnik and
fights him good. Sonic saved the day AND the TV station in past
adventures. But that clumsey Rotor spilled coffee on the cybersuit one
time, and antoher time he replace the power ring crystal with coffee
crystals! Dumbass! Let's see what sonic and friends are upto now....

Robotropolis

What had started as a routine trip to robotropilis to pick up some
sprokets and maybe a few chili dogs turned into an explosive battle
involving thousands of SWAT bots and 900 tons of uranium!!!
Sonic was running around bashing bots "Take this stink botz!" said Sonic
Meanwhile Sally and Tails were trying to stop Robotnik from getting the
Urbanium to the nuclear bomb factory.
Sonic buzzsawed throught a row of 10 bots. "hey there" he said to Sally
"Wheres the beefy fat guy"
"No time to talk Sonic" said Sally "Robotnik's pickup truck is almost at
the facility. He's going to make that uranium into bombs!"
"LET'S FIGHT ROBOTNIK!" said Sonic
They started after the truck but they ran into grounder ad scratch!
"Oh fock!" said Tails
"Tails don't day the bad word!" said Sallt
"Huh huh huh huh huh" said Grounder "We have to like...uhhhhh...kick your
ass or someting...uhhh...huh huh..uhhh....pribornibty uhhh.....
hedgehog....ummm hhuh hhuh uhuh huh ... uhhh... 2... or something"
"HHhehhEhehhe YEAH heheh FIRE FIRE!!!" said Scratch
Scratch pulled out a flamethrower and toasted tails!
"Heh, toasty Tails" said Sonic "Oops, I mean, I NEED TO SAVE AILS!"
Sonic threw tails into a big pool of sewage water. Then he shouted "Hey
sally create a diversion!"
"ok" said Sally "Um...I am a squirtrel"
"Really" said Scratch "Heh hehehheh cool hehehh hehh n heh"
Sonic sneeked up behind the 2 bots and buzzsawed scratch's head off,
which he used to beat Grounder into a metallic polp.
"This SUCKS" said Grounder
"Heh heheh hehhe nhehehh nehehehehehheheh hneheheneheh ummm yeah" said
Scratch
But a SWAT boat was chasing after Tails!
"Help me Sonic!" asked Tails "The boat is going to catch me!"
Sonic jumped in and saved Tails at the last second and then did a
hoverski spindash manuever. The boat crashed into the shore and blew up
"KABLAMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" said Sonic "MEGA-
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"BIG KRASHY BOOOOM BOOOOM BANNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!-
"Sonic shut the hell up!" said Sally
"Oh, sorry" said Sonic "Now let's stop that truck!"
"Here sonic!" said Tails, helpfully "Eat this power ring so you'll go
super fast!"
"Tails I don't eat power rings.....hey that gives me and idea" pondered
sonic

Nuclear Bomb Factory

"Hhahahahahahaha!" said Robotnik "HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I am
going to make some big nukes! Soon I will secure control of mobius and
then THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS SHALL DIE! MUHAUHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! MY most
ingenious plan yet It cannot possibly FAIL!!! AHHAHAHAHAHHAH
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEE!!! Haha is this not my most
ingenoius plan yet....ummmm....hey none of my badnik assistants are here.
I forgot, Snivley is dead, Dr. Quack is in the freezer and Grounder and
Scratch are probably dismantled again. Oh well I'll just eat a tasty
donut or 2,,,or 3 or 78"
But little did robotnik know, during his speech to no one Sonic put the
power ring into the donut box. Robotnik picked up the ring and took a
bite out of it. He got electrocuted.
"AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE!!!" said Robotnik. He threw the donut away and
it landed in the back of the pickup truck, which unfortunately for
robotnik, caused a chemical reaction with the uranium truning it into
harmless salt rock.
"NOooooooooo!" said Robotnik "My evil plan =that could not possibly fail
has failed! I hate you sonic! Curse you hedgehog! You go to hell! You go
to hell and you die!"
"Ha ha nyah nyah" said Sonic "I beat robotnik and his stooououuupid plan
neener neener neeeeener"
"Dammit Sonic, shut the hell up!" SAID Sally
So sonic did and they went back to knothole

Knothole Vivvge

It was a tranquil and not too buzy day as Knothole was having a huge
celebation for their heroes, Sonic, Tails, and Princess Sally of the
Eleborate House of Acorn.
"yaaay" said the citizens of knothole while they sat around a campfire
and sonic gave a speech on the stump
Sonic said "Well It's been a while since I've been here. I haven't been
here since the episode "Hooked on Sonics" where I fought the shredder.
But I faced a more dangerous undertaking. I fought bots bots and more
bots before finally outwitting Robotnik in a clever plan of logic and
cunning. I'd like to thank all who helped, namely Sally and Tails. How
about you folks come on up here"
the audiance gave a round of applause
"Thyank you Thank you" said Tails "As usual I did everything"
THe audiace laughed at the joke
Then Sally walked on stage.
"yaaay woohooo clap clap" went the audience.
As in episode 4 of the Sat AM series sally gave sonic a kiss on the
cheek. Then sonic said "Hey sal you call that a kiss. Now THIS is a kiss"
Sonic and Sally did the miost passion-oriented kiss in the whole series
all over again and Antoinne said "EEEuuEEEWWW Ze HEDGEHOG EESS SOEEK DE
CAPRIO StEEnnnAY POO POOOOOOOooEEWWW!!!!"
Then SexHog (from alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog) said "LeT'Z see SoMe CyBerSeX!!
I wAnt SoMe GoOd LoOkIn piCs!"
Sonic said "No way, ho-zay. We don't do that public cybersex thing. at
least not recently"
"DAMMIT SONIC SHUT UP!" said Sally and she salped him
"Ow" went sonic
Sally left

Sonic's Hut

Tails walks in
"Hey Tails what's up" said Sonic
"Oh nothing. Hey I think your relationship with sally is going kind of
bad" said Tails
"Well she does keep telling me to shut up" said Sonic
"Maybe you should see a marriage counsellor" said Tails "My uncle Trey
Prower is a marriage counsellor"
"But we're not married!" said Sonic "At least I don't think we are but we
might be. I forget"
JUST THEN ROTOR JUMPS UP THROUGH THE FLOOR OF THE HUT!
"AUUUUGHGHGHHGHGHHGHGHHHTTHHH WOOOOBOOOOGIE!!!!" said Rotor
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" yelled sonic "Jeez rotor DON'T DO THAT!"
"Oh, sorry" said Rotor "But Knothole is in big trouble!"
Sonic said "Looks like i need to save teh day!!"
"sweet" said Rotor
"Anyways as I was saying" said Rotor "Knothole is under attack we're all
going to DIE!!! oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh
no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no"
Rotor exited the hut by jumping through a wall.

Sonic ran outside andd saw THE ENTIRE VILLIAGE OF KNOTHOLE BURNING DOWN
AND IN TOTAL CHAOTIC-NESS!!!!
Antoinne was running away from his burning hut, a TANKbot was destroying
stuff, Grounder and Scratch were riding on heat-seeking missles, super
mario and friends were driving go-karts all over the place and Ken
Penders was standing in the town square shooting at freedom fighters with
a machine gun.
"Help me, I am in danger!" cried Jackerey Prower.
"Hmmmmm" thought Sonic "I can save the villiage, all I need is a power
ring!"
Just then Sonic remembered that Rotor had the power crystal in his lab to
clean the coffee stains off it. Sonic ran to the lab dodging bots and
other such mayham.

Rotor's Lab

JUST THEN SONIC BROKE DOWN THE DOOR IN EMERGENCY!!!
"Sonic!" said Rotor "That was very rude! You shouldn't destroy my hut
like that!"
"Soory" said Sonic "But I need the power crystal"
"Ah knows why ya needs it shuggahawg." said Bunnie "Ya'll needs a power
ring to fight them dangers outside. Aw heck all yall some of em are bots,
and some of em are missles and some of em are fires and some of em are
falling debris. Heck all y'all some of em aren't even dangerous at all!"
"maybe you should get the crystal Bunnie" said Rotor "You see, I'm
drinking coffee right now and when I have coffee around our impotant
devices something bad usually happens. So I'll just throw this coffee
away just so nothing bad will happen"
Rotor tossed the coffee cup over5 his shoulder. Sonic saw it and said (in
slow motion) "NoOOOOOOoOOooOOoOOoO!!!" as the cup went flying twords the
crytal. Sonic jumped to catch it but it was too late. The cup smahed into
the power crystal. The crystal started sparking
And that's when things went, for lack of a better word,
bahoogallyroogaly.

Dimensional Portal

Sonic is sucked through a dimensional portal.

Twinkie-Mart 5:05 AM

"WWAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOFOFOFFFFF" sonic said as he landed in a pile of
twinkies
*Where am I* he thought
*I must be in another dimenson* thought sonic
Just then Sonic saw a bot that looked like a swatbot but it had a red
star on it's chestplate
"DRROOOONNNE" went the bot "SCANNING...BEEP BEEP BIP
BOOP...EENNHHH...RESULT IS NYET NYET NYET...MUST DESTROY THING"
The bot fired on Sonic! Sonic dodged gunfire and exploding twinkeis and
jumped out the window!!!!!!! Then a helicopter was shooting at sonic.
Sonic ran to the intersection but another helicopter was headed right for
him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly a red convertible hit sonic from behind! Sonic rolled over the
hood and into the passenger seat.
VRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMM SCREEEE VRRRMM VRRRMMM
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NNNNRRYRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
VRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM
"Oof. Who are you." said Sonic
"My name's Prower, Miles Prower" said the fox that looked exactly like
Tails
"What you doing" said Sonic
"I was saving your life from those RED bots. Now hold on because I'm
going to drive the car really fast now" said Miles
SCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the car makes a sharp turn to avoid helicopter
fire. Then a taxi is driving head on at the car. The bot driver fires his
machine gun at Tails. Tails ducks.
"Say who are you anyways. I haven't seen you before" said Mils
"My name is Sonic T. Hedgehog. I'm from another dimension. Sort of like
on that TV show Furry Sliders" said Sonic
Mileses car rams the taxi into a mailbox
"I've never heard of that show" said Miles
"You don't have that show here? What about furry South Park, or Furry
Beavis and Butthead?" asked Sonic
"No none of those either" said Tails
"This is a strange Mobius" said Sonic "To me, that is"
A robo jeep was chasing the car. Miles pushed a button and the car
dropped landmines on the road that blew up the jeep. KABLOOMO!!! The jeep
rolls over and bots go flying.
"Now hold on" said Miles "We have to get over the Robolin Wall"
"The what?!?" said Sonic
"The robolin wall. It seperates Robotskia from The Great Country. Wait
you probably don't know about that."
Miles slammed on the gas.
VRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
The car hit a ramp and went flying over the wall. The bots in the guard
tower were surprised.
"Oofy" said Sonic as the car landed on the other side and bounced a few
times "That's kind of a stupid place to put a ramp"
"Yes. I suppose it is" said Miles "Well I'll havve to explain what's
going on when we get to Knothole City"
"Knothole CITY?" said Sonic "Sweet"

Knothole City, The Great Defense Department

The car drove into the parking garage at 190 mph.
SCRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHH went the car as Miles slammed on the
brakes.
"That was fast" said Sonic "But not THIS fast"
Sonic ran around on the walls of the garage and said "Yaa WOOOO JUICIN
JAM PAST COOOL YAA WO OOW WOOO!!!!!"
Miles said, amazedly "Bloody amazing Sonic! How do you do that?"
"I dunno" said Sonic

Elevator

"Ok now tell me stuff about this dimension" said Sonic to Miles
Miles said "Well you had the Great War in your dimension so I'll start
there. After the Great War Julian had won control of lots of land. But
instead of Giving it to the government of the Great Continent he kept it
and formed his own country. It is called Robotskia and it has a botunism
system of government. What that means is that all citizens have to do
whatever the bots say. Julian was just an alias however, and once he had
his own country he started calling himself by his real name Robo Shlobo
Robotnik."
Miles continued "But Robotniks nephew Snivley betaryed Robotnik to stop
him from taking over the whole continent. He is a hero and is the leader
of the Great Secret Service. Everyone calls him The Good Snivley."
Miles went on "The members of our highest deparment are parraell to
people in you universe. I am a secret agent, Dulcy is and invention
maker, Rotor is a chef, Bunnie is another agent, and Antoinne is a
useless secretary guy"
"What about Sally?" asked Sonic
"Sally? Here we call her EvilSally. SHe is Robotnik's wife." said Miles
"PUUUHHHHHHHUWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!?!?!" said Sonic
"ok then" said Sonic "What about Sir Charles"
"Who?" said Miles
"Uncle Chuck?" said Sonic
"Oh, Uncle Chuck, he is the leader of Robotnik's Janitor Squadron" said
Miles
"In my dimension Uncle Chuck made the power crystal so maybe here he made
a power crystal too!" said SOnic
"Hey! You're right!" said Miles "If we could get it you could go back
home and we could use it to BATTLE ROBOTNIK!" said Miles
"That's FIGHT ROBOTNIK" said Sonic "Ooops i forgot i in orther dimensin"
The elevator stopped at the top floor

Super Secret Great Department

Sonic n' Miles stepped out of the elevator. Miles introduced Sonic.
"This is sonic he's from another dimension"
"Hello there!" said Dulcy
"Hey there Sonic" said Chef Rotor "I hear that dimensioal travel is like
making sweet love to a beutiful woman"
Rotor Sang
I wanna make love to you wo-man
I'm gonna lay you down by the fire
make sweet lo lo lo lo lovvee bay-be
"Howdy y'all!" said Bunnie "I all has been a-sortin these diffrent
colored paperclips"
"Aren't you going to say something else?" said Sonic
"Now heck y'all why y'all all the heck woual ah say somethin else about
paperclis. wha you all think ah'd do tell y'all the colors of em?" said
Bunnie
"Guten Tag Herr Hedgehog!" said Antoinne "Ish benen der hugentugnen das
Ropotnik und you eshcaped with Herr Prower! Hugengannooten! Uber Shoober
Kooten Guber!"
"I still can't understand anything he says" said Sonic
"Now let's go meet The Good Snivley" said Miles

Snivley's Office

"Hello! Sonic! Hello There!" said Snivley "I heard you fight robotnik in
your universe too! Righto mate! Smashing! Maybe you can help us too!"
"Sure!" said Sonic "If it involves fighting Robotnik count me in"
JUST THEN ROTOR FALLS THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE BUILDING!
"You GuYS!!" said Rotor "uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh"
"Rotor! Get ahold of yourself man!" sadi Miles "Just tell us whats going
on"
"OK" said Rotor
FLASHBACK

Robotskia Tower

"Why hello my dearest Sally." said Robotnik "Did you know that soon I
will control the entire continent?"
"You always say that" said Sally
"But this time I have a failproof plan! One that cannot fail in any
possible manner!" said Robotnik
"Yeah and then agent double-o-Tails will show up and ruin it" said Sally
"But not this time!" said RObotnik "This time it cannot fail in any
possible way, manner, or suggestion!"
"What you going to do?" asked Sal
"I will drop a nuke on Knothole City" said Robotnik "That'll learn em!"
"Better than average plan" said Sally
"In fact I am going to the base myself to assure success in this plan."
said Robotnik
Robotnik hit some buttons on a communication terminal and Grounder and
Scratch apperared on the screen. Grounder was wearing a top hat and
holding a cane. Scratch was wearing an eyeglass thing and holding a cup
of tea.
"'ello there govner!" said Grounder "Jolly good weather today isn't it?"
"Here here!" said Scratch "I agree quite jolly good indeed"
"Scratch and I were drinking tea and eating strumpets while awaiting
further instruction. I assumes that you called to give us the further
instruction guvaner?" said Grounder
"Hhahhahahaha!" said Robotnik
"Ahoy there whats so bleedin' funny" said Scratch
"Shutup and initiate plan MEGA-NUKEM 24b" said Robotnik
"Righto mate" said Grounder
But little did anyone know, Rotor had bugged the room and was sitting on
the roof listening to the entire conversation!
"Time to leave!" said Robotnik
JUST THEN ROTOR FALLS THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE BUILDING!
"What the fock?" said Robotnik
"Uhh roof repair man" said Rotor
"Hmmm It does need repairing" said Robotnik "Carry on"
"That's no roof repair man!" said Sally "That's Chef Rotor of the Great
Secret Service!"
Sally pulled out a chaingun and shot at rotor. ROtor danced a little jig
to avoid the bullets and then ran like flippin eck.
Robotnik said over the announcment system "Ateention all RED bots!
Intruder alert priority Red-1. Kill walrus now!"
In an action-packed escape sequence rotor escapes the bot filled building
and steals a helicopter. It gets shot down but rotor bails out and falls
though the roof of the Great Secret Service building.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And that's what happened" saidRotor
"BOH! WHAAA?!? GRRGRRRRGHGHHHHHHEEEE?!?!" Said Snivley
"No prob Sniv dewd we'll stop Robotnik" said Sonic
"Jolly good show!" said Snivley "Miles, you Sonic and Bunnie go stop the
Robotnik nuke plan!"
Sonic said "It's ORANGE BANNANA WHAM BAM SLAM FLAM BING BHAM BOOM BOOM
BOOGALOO ROCKEM SOCKEM ROLLY POLY WHAK DANG DING DANg WALLA WALLA JUICE
TIME!!!!"
"what?" said Miles

The Great Ocean

Sonic Miles and Bunnies are in a boat thats going en route to the secret
aircraft carrier base.
Miles jumped the boat up onto the aurcraft carrier but just then it was
blown up by a rocket launchin RED bot! They all jump out and action
packed fighting ensues!
SOnic shoots bots with his gun while Miles and Bunnie shoot from behind
and airpl;ane! Sonic attracts laster fire and Miles and Bunnies kill the
bots. BOOOOM ZOOOOm
ZOOOM goes sonic KABLAM BANG BANG DRROOONNNNAarrrgggg
Bot with a machine gun DIE DIE DIE!!!!! Miles blows it to bitz!
Sonic spin dashes 20 bots "Well I guess thats all the bots" said he
But one more bot he had to fight! WIIEIEEEE SHPAK!!!! Sonic kicked it
down. it died.
The threesome blasts open the door and go into the control tower.

Control Tower, Control Room

"Doo doo doo" said Robotnik "Everything is going to plan" said Robotnik,
not paying any attention to the video monitor "I think I'll pass the time
by jamming to some barber shop music"
RObotnik put in his barbershop CD and did air guitar while singing "Hello
my honey hello my baby hello my rag time gaaaaaaalllllllllllll"

Control TOwer

"Let's go up these staris" said Miles "Because we have to to get to the
control room"
"OK" said Sonic "That won't be too hard"
So they walk up the stars walk walk walk but then huGe drills come out of
the walls!
"AHhhh YALL LOOK OUT MAH STARZZ?!?!" said Bunnie, (yelled).
They dodged drills while diving up the stairs and blasted open a door and
came face to face with Grounder and Scratch!
Ok I'll shoot them
said
(Sonic)
"Oh jolly good it is those enemy blokes!" said Scratch
"D'oH! I dropped my gun in the stairs!" said SOnic
"Me too" said Miles
"Me y'all 3" said Bunnie
Scratch kicked Miles out the door. Bunnie fights Scratch with ninja-kung-
fu!HAIIIYA!! WIEEE SPAK WWWOOOOAHAHHHHHAAAAA HAIE HAIE HAIE SHOYROUKEN!
HASTOMAKAROUKAT!
"ow" wnet Scratch
YEAHOO!
SOnic was fighting Grounder. Grounder swings his cane but sonic jumps
over it a few time and ducks a few times and then finally knoks it out of
his hand. Grouder shot a drill missle at sonic and sonic jumped out of
the way.
"Hey this isn't Mega Man 4" said Sonic
Sonic spin dashes Grounder right out the window
AHHHHH SPLASH!!!
Sonic sees Grounders cane on the floor and picks it up and uses it to
smack Scratch upside the head. Scratch's head falls off and explodes!
Miles comes running up the stairs "Hey do I need to fight with ninja-kung
fu?" he said
"Nah ya'll nothin' to fights here" said Bunnie
JUST THEN SOMETHING BURSTS THROUGH THE WALL
It's Robotnik wearing a huge MECHSUIT!
"Ha ha, so we meet again Mr. Prower." said Robotnik "This time you DIE!"
"No way Buttnick!" says Sonic
"Huh, a blue hedgehog? You're no secret agent, shut up" said Robotnik
"Don't underestimate the power of a hedgehog you stupid chub!" said Sonic
"I said shutup!" Robntik boots sonic down the stairs where sonic narrowly
avoids death by drill-ment!
Sonic looks up to see Miles and Bunnies being chased down a collapsing
starway by the huge Mech-Robotnik. They all run out onto the deck.
"BAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA" says Robntik "YoRe MINE
NOW!"
Robotnik picks up Miles in a big steel claw hand thing and throws him
against an airplane. Then he kicks Bunnie overboard.
"Ha ha I win." said Robotnik "Hah haha now time to say a witty thing.
ahem. Oh, how easy that was. Next time we play this game i think I shall
set the difficulty level higher than SUPER MEGA EASY! Bwa-HAH! But there
will not be a NEXT TIME!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA (cough)
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...ha.....eh
heh.......chuckle.......ah that was funny"
But sonic runs around robotnik in a circle a million times really fast.
"Yo, chubba-bone!" says Sonic from behind robotnik
Robotnik turns around "WHAT?"
"Your shoelace is untied!" said Sonic
Robotnik looks down "Wait I don't have shoelaces!"
Sonic speed dashes the mechsuit right up against it's head! Robotnik is
knocked backwards off the carrier. KERSPALSH!
"Are you ok du-ed?" says Sonic to Miles
"Yes quite alright. Oh look Robotnik is defeated, let's disable the nuke"
said Miles
But robotnik was un-mechsuited and escaping in a little raft "Ha ha I
just used my remote control to set the bomb to go off in 10 seconds so
NYAH NYAH!"
"Sonic, steal a plane real fast!" says Miles!
Sonic and Miles jump into a couple of jets and take off!
Sonic goes down the runway running over bots and takes off WHOOOOOODH
Just then Miles contacts him! "Sonic my plane has the nuke in it! Let me
into your plane!"
Sonic slows down his plane so it is right beside Mileses. Sonic opens the
cockpit of his plane and Miles jumps in. Sonic puts the plane into top
gear and zooms away just before the nuke goes off with a big CRACKO!
Sonic is flying the plane twoards the robo city but bot planes are
chasing him! Sonic avoids missles and then retaliates with missles of his
own! 2 bot jets blow up!
"Fly at higher altitute to avoid buldings sonic!" said Miles
"No way dude!" said Sonic
"WHAT!?!?!??!" said Miles
"I have a plan. trust me" said Sonic
"No!" said Miles
Sonic flew in between the skyscrapers. 4 planes ran into a skyscraper.
Sonic turned a corner and dodges a missl which hit a building a exploded
in an explosion of glass. A jet was right on sonic's tail and sonic was
headed on a collision course with an office building.
"SOnic LOOOOOOOOOOK OOOOOOOUT!!" scremed MiLes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic said "Confucius say: If there is no door, then make one"
Sonic fired missles and blasted a hole through the bulding. Then he flew
the jet through it.
"YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!! THIS IS ONE HELLUVA PEANUT JUICE
JAM!" said Sonic
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
!" said Miles
The jet came out the other side of the building but it was missing a
wing. Sonic flew the jet rather shakily to knothole city.
"Buckle your seatbelts it's landing time!" said Sonic
"eep!" said Miles
Sonic did a nose dive for the parking garage. The jet hit the pavement
and the landing gear broke off. the plane slid on its belly into the
underground parking gargae, smashed several cars and slammed into a wall.
"Ah, what a perfect landing!" said sonic as he climbed out of the wreck.
"AHHH YO BLOODY WELL ALMOST GOT US KILLED!! AHHHH ARRRRRRGGG!!!!" said
Miles
"ya, but were not dead" said Sonic
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" said Miles

Parking Lot

There is a celebration for Miles and Sonic
"yaaaaay" says the crowd
the crowd claps. clap clap clap!
"Hey wait a minute, we forgot bunnie!" said Miles
Just then Bunnie showed up!
"Y'all forgot me and ah had to swim the 500 miles 'tuh shore!" said soggy
Bunnie
"sorry" said Sonic and Miles
"Oh bloody good work you two!" said Snivley "This calls for a hot spot of
tea. Oh frock, we are out of tea. I'll just drive down to the store and
get some.
Snivley got in his car.
"Well I did all the work" said Sonic
"No you didn't!" said Miles
"Did to!" said Sonic
"Did not!" said Miles
JUST THEN SNIVLEYS CAR EXPLODES!!!!
"(choke) No! a car bomb!" said Miles
"Nooooo!" cried Jackerey Prower "They killed The Good Snivley! Why God?
Whyyyyyy????"
"Robotnik will pay for this" agrily said Miles

That Night

Sonic is chatting with Bunnie on IRC

<Bunnie> Heck y'all hedgehog....you wanna have...cybersex?
<Sonic> GuH uHHHh G[ejddjcn UHHHHH i-i-i-i-cant do it!
<Bunnie> Aw y'all heck, Sally girl 'll never know shes in nother dimenson
<Sonic> But its still not right. i hope u understand :)
<Bunnie> Ok ;)

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

oops that was the seperator for the last story

that's better

The Next Day
Parking Lot

Miles says "Ok we're going to find that power crystal"
"hhhhhhhoooooooooooowwwwwww?" said Rotor
"I have a special device thingy that will home in on it's eneryg" said
Miles "We are going to drive into the city and find out where robonik has
that crystal."
They all got in the car
"Uhh you'll have to ride in the trunk Antoinne there's not enough room"
said Miles
"Ach du liber!" said Antoinne

Robolin Wall

"Now remember" said Miles "We must be very catious and try not to attract
any bot attention. Ready?"
"Ready!" said SOnic
Sonic hit the button activating the huge drill on the front of the car.

Guard TOwer

A RED bot is reading the paper when suddenly the room starts shaking!
*DRROOOOOONEEEE earthquake!* it thinks
"EMERGENCY EMERGENCY" it drones

Robolin Wall

The car is nosily drilling right through the wall. The RED bot jumps into
the car.
"DRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNNNEEE halt!" goes the bot
Miles shoots it.
The car drills all the way through the wall and Miles puts it into 7th
gear! VRRRRRRRRRROMMMMMMMMMMM!
JUST THEN THE WHOLE ROBOLIN WALL COLLAPSES DUE TO CHEAP CONSTRUCTION!
"Cool" said Dulcy
The car is being pursued by helicopters! A bullet hits the trunk!
Antoinne yells "AACHCHHH DUE HOOGGEENNNNDOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEN
MAHEEENNNNNOOOGUTE FRUITENGOOOOGEN!!!!! AACCHHHHHH DOOOOOOOOOOOO
LLLLLEEEEEEEEIBEEEEEERRR!! BEIRSTEIN!!!!"
"Antoinne did you get hit?" said Miles
"Nine" said Antoinne
"That's 'no' in german" says Miles, to nobody.
Dulcy attacks the helicopters and the car drives real fast! Just then
they are being pursued by bot taxi's! they hit a sharp turn and one of
the taxi's rolls over onto it's roof! The car turns around
SCREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHh and fires machine guns at the other 2 taxi's and
then zooms off.
"Look out BUS!" says Sonic
They shoot a missle at the driver and the bus crashes into a bakery. Now
the car is being pursued by bot-patrol cars!
"We're homing in on the signal it's coming from the casino!" says Miles
"Take the wheel Bunnie! Lead the bot-patrol away from here!"
Miles hits the eject buttons Sonic and Miles go flying out of the car.

The R. Shlobo Casino

JUST THEN SONIC AND MILES FALL THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE CASINO!
"Hmmm maybe I should apply for Rotor's job" says Sonic
"Hey!" says Dealer bot
"Sorry" said Miles "We just want to play blackjack"
"ok" says Dealer bot
Dealer bot deals a hand to sonic
"GO FISH DUDE!!!" yells SOnic
Miles smacks him "Shutup dumbass!"
Just then Miles and SOnic are stunned and dragged to the back room by
GUARD bots.

The Street

An exciting car chase scene!
VVVVVROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM SCRRRRRREEEEEEEEE KRAAAAASHHHHHHHHH VRRRMMM
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
Bunnie launches missles at a bot van! kaboom it blows up! 10 robo jeeps
are after the car and they have flame throwers! Bunnie rams a mail truck
off a bridge.
"Look out!" she yells while driving through a pedestrian infested street.
The car drives through an alley. Uncle Bob jumps out of the way and lands
in a dumpster.
"FOCK YE!" he yells.
A robot is blocking the way! It fires at the car! ROtor throws a
hamburger at it!
"Arg" goes the bot
They run it over. Ker-splatsmash
"Wheeee fun!" says Rotor
Bunnie looks at the radar. Bots are coming down the street in bots
directions.
After narrowly avoiding the grenade launching bot patrol cars Bunnie
makes a sharp turn and drives through the doors of a mall!
SMMMMMASHHHHHHHH!!!
The bots pursue! Shoopers dive out of the way as the vehicles drives
through stores, down escalators and finally, Bunnie drives into the
fountain.
The bots surround them....

The Room of DEATH!

Sonic and Miles are in a cage suspended over a pit of boiling acid.
"So Mr. Prower we meet yet again" said Robotnik "This pit is filled with
acid and in the acid there are CHOMPER bots that will chomp you into
shredded beef. Ha HA HA!"
"And this time I expect you to DIE!" said Robotnik "You better die, or
I'll GET REAL MAD!"
"I'm not gonna die!" said Miles
"GRRRRRRRR!!!!!" said Robotnik. HE almost slammed his fist down on the
control panel but he stopped just before he did.
"It is a good thing i did not hit the control panel or i would have hit
the realease button and then you could escape. Ha ha! How ghood for me
that I did not do that" said said Robotnok
Robotnik pushed the 'lower cage' button and turned the speed dial to the
'extra slow' setting
"ha ha" said RObotnik "ha"
Robotnik says "You will never stop me from bulding my power crystal
weapon!"
"You're fat and ugly!" said Miles
"Ha!" said Robotnik "What a pathetic attempt to make me angry!"
Then SOnic said "Hey you stupid chub! I had cybersex with your wife!"
"Technically that statement is almost sort of true!" said Miles
Robotnik slammed his fist down on the control panel and scremed
"GGGGGARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG"
SOnic and Miles jumped out of the cage and ran
"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGg get them AAAAAAAGRRRRRRR!!" said Robotnik

The Robotnik Bulding, Floor 4503

Miles and Sonic are riding a photocopier down the hallway and running
over bots. Just then they crash through a door into a room. They are
surrounded by Uncle Chuck and his JANITOR bots
"Uh oh" says Sonic
Uncle chuck does some ninja stuff with his mop
Then he says "CLEAN THEM UP!"
The bots attack! One beats sonic in the head with a bucket antoehr slams
Miles with a mop! They get knocked down but they get up again and fight!
FFFFFRAHFOOOO
VJCBNJSVJS!
KAPOWIE
Sonic kicks a bot steals a mop beats bots with it! OH YEAH!
Miles is kicking more bot butt! COOL!
Now they have to fight uncle chuck. WAAHHHHH!!
SHOYROUKEN!
Uncle Chuck gives Sonic the STONE COLD STUNNER!
Miles kicks Chuck in the back
"Ow my back!" says Uncle chuck
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
Sonic flips and kicks uncle chuck in the head. Chuck dead.

After fighting through the building in action packed style Sonic and
Miles come to a room. They open the door to see the rest of the great
secret service being tortured by EvilSally!
"Hhhahahah!" says Sally "If you think this Full House show is bad wait
until you see 7th Heaven! Ha ha! Then I'll force you to watch Air Bud:
Golden Reciever! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! ha I AM SO EVIL!"
"Noougen Gougen! NIIINNNNEEE!" scemes Antoine "I GOOGEN TALK I GOOGEN
TALK!"
"Be strong Antoinne" says Rotor
"STOP THIS NOW!" says Miles
"Well if it isn't mr. double-o-tails" says Sally. Then she pulls out a
chaingun a shoots at him.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA! EAT LEAD!!!" she says
Sonic frees the prisoners but sally backflips off a wall and shoots at
him!
"Ow ow ow! I almost got hit!" says SOnic
Everybody is runnign around the room in frenzyed panic! Then Antoinne
stumbes into Sally knocking her into the torture chair.
They leave as she screams "AHHHHH NOOOOOO NOT THE OLSON TWINS NOOOOOO OH
THE HUMANITY!"

Sonic is at a door that says "power crystal room"
"Alright you guys, better leave now" says Sonic
"Thank you for all you've done sonic" says Miles "We'll never forget your
kindness"
"Yeah like no prob man." sonic grabs a coffee pot "Like I always say HEY
HO LET'S GO!"
Sonic runs into the power crystal room.
Sonic dumps the coffee onto the crystal.
JUST THEN....
NOTHING HAPPENS!
Sonic smashes the coffee pot on the crystal but still nothing happens!
"I must need a coffee cup!" says Sonic
He runs back out into the hall. There's a cup on a table just a few feet
away.
BUT SUDDENLY ROBOTNIK JUMPS THROUGH A WALL!
"SO Mr. SONIC HEDGEHOG" said Robonik "Do you think you can acctuall y
come to MY dimension and stop my ingenious plans for world domination!
You fool! You can never defeat Robo Shlobo Robotnik! You will die now
hedgehog by my own hand!"
Robotnik pulls out a huge bladesword and slashes at sonic. He misses and
tears up the wall!
"AHHHH DIE YOU FOUL SHCMECK!" says Robotnik slashing at sonic and tearing
holes in the wall
He kicks sonic and sonic lands on the table. Sonic picks up the cup and
says "Hey chubbo, you can go take a flying leap at a donut truck!"
"I'll take a flying leap at YOU!" says Robotnik. He jumps at sonic,
lands a few inches away from him and
FALLS THROUGH THE FLOOR!!!!!
AND THE NEXT FLOOR!!
AND 3000 FLOORS AFTER THAT!
"TOO juicy fat to past the past cool dude! later 'tater!" says Sonic
Sonic runs in and smashes the coffee cup on the crystal
SSSHHHHHHHHHHPPOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!

Dimensional Portal

WHOOOOOSH

Knothole Villiage

WAAHHHHH!!!
says sonic as he is thrown from a dimensional gateway
"I hope this is the right Mobius" says Sonic
Antoinne sees sonic and says "Buneous Dias amigo! Burrioto palaya mucho
grande!"
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" scremes Sonic
"AHHHHH CALM DOOWWWN MADAME HEDGEHOG! IT Ees only me, Antoinne, i was
just practeecing my espanol, how you say, ze qualaintont!"
"Wait!" says SOnic "I still need to save Knothole!"
Sonic runs into the ton square. Everything is normal.
"H-U-H?" says Sonic, surpried.
"Hi Sonic" says Tails "We saved Knothole"
"Yeah" said Sally "We didn't need your help at all"
"Woah I am feeling weird" said Sonic "LIke I'm not needed here anymore"

Robotropolis, Death Egg

(music plays)
Robotnik dances into the room, stomps around and sings "Fat" by Weird Al
"I'm Fat! I'm Fat! ya know it!" sang Robotnik
Halfway through the song robotnik stopped singing and said "Grounder and
Scratch you idiots! This is the stupidest plan I've ever taken part in! I
can't stand having you idiots for assistants! But how will I get new
assistants. I know! I'll have to unthaw Dr. Quack!"
"You're fat" said Grounder

That Night

Sonic has a dream. he is walking through the lost city
THE ORACLE SPEAKS!
"Sonic, you have recived a sign! You may think Knothole does not need you
but they do!"
"But you must go on the mystical quest of the hedgehog! Go sonic! Find
your destiny"
JUST THEN SONIC WOKE UP
Sonic left his hut and ran off into the night to complete the hedgehog
quest....
TO BE CONTINUED....

--------------
Don't miss the next exciting chapter of Sonic Fights Robotnik!
--------------
SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 6
The Return of Uncle Bob

- Find out what happens to sonic!

- Bob returns to Knothole but that causes problems!

- Robotniks latest evil plan!

- More action than you'll ever belive happened!

All this and more in Sonic Fights Robotnik 6!
Coming to alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog in 1998!

Howie T. Cat

no leída,
17 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.17/8/1998
para
lamr wrote:

"Lamr"? As in "Lamer"? No Comment.

> Now, on to the story!
> But firts.....

Don't you mean, "Butt farts....."?

> LEGAL STUFF---------
> All Sonic characters in this story such as Sonic, Sally, Tails ect. ect.
> ect.ect.etc. are copyright Archie comics and SEGA. Other copyrights such
> as Mountain Due, Bevis n Butthead

Dammit, SonicFan!! How many times have I told you it's "Mountain
**DEW**"?? Don't you ever listen? I suppose not, or else you'd stop
posting these abominations you call "Fan Fiction". You didn't even spell
"Beavis" right, for Purgatory's sake! Jeeeezz!! You like the MiSTing's
dontcha?*

Howie T. Cat, Mountain Dew junkie
http://sirkain.erols.com/~howie
*I'm not really pissed, I'm just in a goofy mood again. 8-)
"I feel sparkly and minty fresh!"
Sey "Yes" to Waffles!

Frank Hansen

no leída,
17 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.17/8/1998
para
Thank you for this fan-fic.All that valuable time on earth and I spent some
of it reading this. =p

lamr skrev i meldingen ...

Mark Palenik

no leída,
17 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.17/8/1998
para
Pearl Forrester: After years of searching these books, I have finaly found the one thing that will allow me to take over the world!
Brain Guy: Some evil spell?
Pearl: No, Sonic Fights Robotnik 5 (lighting flashes in the background)!
Brain Guy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Pearl: Yes, the next sequel in the increadibly boring, poorly written, repetitious series of Sonic Fights Robotnik.
BoBo: Sonic Fights Robotnik?  ooh ooh, my favorite.
Pearl: Shut up you useless hairly blob of....useless...hair.  Now, anyway, where was I?  Ah, yes, now, all I have to do is give this a test run, see what affects this will have on humanity.  And you know what that means!
Movie alarm on SOL starts flashing.
6......
5......
4......
3......
2......
1.....
Mike, carrying Tom Servo, walks into the theater.  He is followed by crow.  They all take a seat.

lamr wrote:

Tom Servo: Hmm, this ones written by "Lamr".  How interesting.  Lamr....

The Wait is finally over!

Crow: You mean the nachos are ready?

If  you haven't read them yet, read the other stories in this series

Crow: Ok, ok, lets stop this, and read the other stories (thank god we don't have to continue this one).

---------------------
Sonic Fights Robotnik
Sonic Fights Robotnik 2: The Next Battle
Sonic Fights Robotnik 3: Too Fast For The Naked Eye
Sonic Fights Robotnik 4: Meet Dr. Quack

Mike: Ok, we get your point.

-----------------------
Look for them on your favorite sonic fan fiction site or get them from
the usenet archive http://www.dejanews.com

Mike:  Shut up, already!

Now, on to the story!

Mike: Finaly.

But firts.....
LEGAL STUFF---------

Tom: Liar, you said....

All Sonic characters in this story such as Sonic, Sally, Tails ect. ect.
ect.ect.etc. are copyright Archie comics and SEGA. Other copyrights such
as Mountain Due, Bevis n Butthead are copyrights of their espective
owners. Sonic Fan does not mean to imply ownership of anything or
anycharacters in this story.

Tom: Blah blah blah blah, blih blih blah, blah.

END OF KEGAL STUFF-----

Crow: START OF STORY-----Mike: Thanks a lot, we couldn't tell.

Now for more action, adventure, suspense and romance in....

Crow: Just get on with it, already.

SONIC FAN presents....
A SONIC FAN presentaion of a SONIC FAN Sonic Fan Fiction....
SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 5
The Good Snivley

Mike: Finaly, I can sit back, relax, and enjoy the story.Tom: Enjoy....haha *snicker*.  You haven't read the other ones yet, have you?

Uncle Chuck says:
Howdy yall! I'm Uncle chuck! As y'aLl knows, Sonic fights Robotnik and
fights him good. Sonic saved the day AND the TV station in past
adventures.

Mike: Now get ready for some rip snortin, good 'ol Cooooooooooouuuuuntry action.  Yessery, yup, yup.

But that clumsey Rotor spilled coffee on the cybersuit one
time, and antoher time he replace the power ring crystal with coffee
crystals! Dumbass! Let's see what sonic and friends are upto now....

Crow: Uncle Chuck seem slightly out of charecter today.  Maybe it's that extra spicey salsa I put on the nachos....Tom: Or maybe it's Lamr.  Yes, that must be it.  Lamr.  It's definately Lamr.  Lamr Lamr Lamr.
Mike: Can we just go on?

Robotropolis

Tom: That's not Robotropolis....it's a....it's a....it's a >>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

What had started as a routine trip to robotropilis to pick up some
sprokets

Mike: Yeah, I can see why they went to Robotropolis now.  Sprokets are a very important part of knothole.

and maybe a few chili dogs turned into an explosive battle
involving thousands of SWAT bots and 900 tons  of uranium!!!

Crow: And it was action packed.  An action packed battle sequence took place, and Sonic one.  After the action ended.

Sonic was running around bashing bots "Take this stink botz!" said Sonic
Meanwhile Sally and Tails were trying to stop Robotnik from getting the
Urbanium to the nuclear bomb factory.

Tom: Not the Urbanium.Crow: We're doomed!

Sonic buzzsawed throught a row of 10 bots. "hey there" he said to Sally

Crow: (as Sally) Hey there cutey.

"Wheres the beefy fat guy"

Crow: (Sally) You mean that delicious beefy hunk called Robotnik?

"No time to talk Sonic" said Sally "Robotnik's pickup truck is almost at
the facility. He's going to make that uranium into bombs!"

Tom: Forget the uranium?  What about the urbanium?

"LET'S FIGHT ROBOTNIK!" said Sonic

Mike: Yeah, lets!Tom: Sonic, I hate to spoil it for you, but that's what we've been doing the whole time.
Crow: (Sonic) Allright, then.....CONTINUE FIGHTING ROBOTNIK!
Mike: Hey, this is Sonic fights Robotnik.  They just fought Robotnik.  It's over!  Lets go!
Crow/Tom: Yay!
They slip out of the theater unnoticed (almost).

Pearl (over a giant communication screen): Get back in there right now, or when Sonic Fights Robotnik 6 comes out, I'll force you to read it?
Tom: Yes, sorry.
Crow: We didn't mean anything by it...really.
Mike: Yeah, we were just trying to have some fun.
Pearl: GO!
They return to the theater in the same order as before.

They started after the truck but they ran into grounder ad scratch!
"Oh fock!" said Tails

Crow: (tails) You Sock!Mike: (Sonic) Yeah, fock, fock fock fock fock!
Tom: (Sally) What?

"Tails don't day the bad word!" said Sallt

Tom: But I didn't.Mike: And Who's Sallt, anyway?
Crow: And how do you day?

"Huh huh huh huh huh" said Grounder "We have to like...uhhhhh...kick your
ass or someting...uhhh...huh huh..uhhh....pribornibty uhhh.....

Crow: Where did grounder come from?Mike: Yeah.  And what is pribornibty?
Tom:  Maybe he doesn't know how to spell puberty.
Crow: Yeah, Sonic fan should be hitting it pretty soon.
Tom: Don't you mean Lamr?

hedgehog....ummm hhuh hhuh uhuh huh ... uhhh... 2... or something"

Tom: (grounder)Duh, duh duh....ummm

"HHhehhEhehhe YEAH heheh FIRE FIRE!!!" said Scratch

Crow: Fire?  Where?

Scratch pulled out a flamethrower and toasted tails!

Tom: Yum.  Toasted tails.

"Heh, toasty Tails" said Sonic "Oops, I mean, I NEED TO SAVE AILS!"

Mike:  Yeah!  Where would this world be without beer?Crow: Or toasty tails.

Sonic threw tails into a big pool of sewage water. Then he shouted "Hey
sally create a diversion!"

Tom: You know, the thing I love about this series is that everything flows, makes sense, and stays on topic.

"ok" said Sally "Um...I am a squirtrel"

Crow: A squirtrel?Tom: I think she means squirrel.
Mike: Then she's not creating a very good diversion, now is she?

"Really" said Scratch "Heh hehehheh cool hehehh hehh n heh"

Mike: No, not really!

Sonic sneeked up behind the 2 bots and buzzsawed scratch's head off,
which he used to beat Grounder into a metallic polp.

Tom: Very interesting....but stupid.

"This SUCKS" said Grounder

Mike: No, it SOCKS.

"Heh heheh hehhe nhehehh nehehehehehheheh hneheheneheh ummm yeah" said
Scratch

Tom: I recognize this as the work of....LAMR!

But a SWAT boat was chasing after Tails!

Mike: Now THAT changes everything.

"Help me Sonic!" asked Tails "The boat is going to catch me!"

Crow: (Sonic) Yeild evil boat or I shall sail ye!

Sonic jumped in and saved Tails at the last second and then did a
hoverski spindash manuever. The boat crashed into the shore and blew up
"KABLAMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" said Sonic "MEGA-
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"BIG KRASHY BOOOOM BOOOOM BANNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!-

Tom/Mike/Crow: Kplhahahbooompskowpowowowowboom!

"Sonic shut the hell up!" said Sally
"Oh, sorry" said Sonic

Tom:(Sonic)was I making explosion noises again?

"Now let's stop that truck!"
"Here sonic!" said Tails, helpfully "Eat this power ring so you'll go
super fast!"

Tom: (Sonic) Good thing I didn't have lunch.

"Tails I don't eat power rings.....hey that gives me and idea" pondered
sonic

Mike:(Sonic) Yes, yes....it's all clear to me now.  We make Robotnik eat the power ring!

Tom:  I still want to know what those things are, because I know that's not Robotropolis.

Nuclear Bomb Factory

Crow: This must be where they store all the Urbanium!

"Hhahahahahahaha!" said Robotnik "HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Mike: (Robotnik) Hahahahahahahha HAHA *URK*Crow: My god, what happened?
Mike: (Robotnik)I had a heart attack.
I am
Tom: Suuuuuuuuuper Man!Crow/Mike: Yay!!!

going to make some big nukes!

Crow/Mike/Tom: Awwww..

Soon I will secure control of mobius and
then

Mike: (Robotnik) I will be able to satisfy my enormous need for food.

THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS SHALL DIE! MUHAUHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Mike: (Robotnik) HAHAHAHAHHAHA *URK*Tom: What happened?  An other heart attack?
Mike: (Robotnik) no.  I was just calling Steve Urkel.

MY most
ingenious plan yet It cannot possibly FAIL!!! AHHAHAHAHAHHAH
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEE!!! Haha is this not my most

Mike: *URK*Tom: Ok, that's getting kind of old, mike.
Crow: Yeah, how many times in one day can the same guy have a heart attack?

ingenoius plan yet....ummmm....hey none of my badnik assistants are here.
I forgot, Snivley is dead, Dr. Quack is in the freezer and Grounder and
Scratch are probably dismantled again. Oh well I'll just eat a tasty
donut or 2,,,or 3 or 78"

Tom: Hmm.. Sonic Fan finaly wrote something atleast REMOTELY funnyCrow: Don't you mean hehe..Lamr?
Tom: Oh, yeah.  Well, anyway, do you think Lamr could be improving?
*Pause*
Crow/Mike/Tom: Nahhhhh.

But little did robotnik know, during his speech to no one Sonic put the
power ring into the donut box. Robotnik picked up the ring and took a
bite out of it. He got electrocuted.

Crow: (Robotnik) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!Mike: *Ur
Tom: Don't give me that.

"AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE!!!" said Robotnik. He threw the donut away and

Tom: (singi.n) Aye Aye Aye aye..aye aye aye aye aye

it landed in the back of the pickup truck, which unfortunately for
robotnik,

Crow: had just appeared out of nowhere.

caused a chemical reaction with the uranium truning it into
harmless salt rock.

Tom: Boohoo.  Poor Robotnik.  I told him that his doughnuts would be the end of him.

"NOooooooooo!" said Robotnik "My evil plan =that could not possibly fail
has failed!

Crow: That's a....Tom: Walking contradiction.
Crow/Tom: (start singing walking contradiction).
Mike: STOP! STOP!
Crow and Tom stop.
Mike: Thank you.

I hate you sonic! Curse you hedgehog! You go to hell! You go
to hell and you die!"

Tom: He'll go to hell, then die.  Hm...that's a first.Crow: What did Sonic have to do with it anyway?
Mike: Maybe he's confusing Sonic with Sonic Fan
Crow/Tom: (To mike)Lamr!

"Ha ha nyah nyah" said Sonic "I beat robotnik and his stooououuupid plan
neener neener neeeeener"

Tom: (Sonic) and now my speech has gone all funny.

"Dammit Sonic, shut the hell up!" SAID Sally
So sonic did and they went back to knothole

Mike: The charecters were all huddled together for no apparent reason.

Suddenly, the space station breaks open, sucking out their copy of Sonic Fights Robotnik 5.  The nanites quickly repair it before any further damage can be done.Tom: Alright, we don't actualy have to finish that piece of crap this time.
Mike/Crow: Yay!!
They all walk away.
A few minutes later, they all meet in a different part of the station.
Crow: Hey, look at what I found in my room. (he is wearing a Robotnik uniform).
Tom Servo is wearing a Sonic costume.
Tom: Hey, Mike, want to play Sonic Fights Robotnik with us?
Mike: I don't know, guys.  Everytime I play a game with you, it seems like I either get killed, mortaly injured, or made fun of.
Crow/Tom: Come one mike, please.  Pretty please.
Mike: Ok, but only if you promise not to injure or make fun of me.
Crow: well......um....
there is a pause
Crow/Tom: Please Mike?  Come on.
Mike: Ok, ok, I'll play.
Tom: Great.  You can be Tails.
Mike:  Lets begin.
Crow: Hahaha, I am the evil Robiffnuk.  I will take over the world with my Urbanium.
Tom: I shall stop you.  For I am Sonic.  Eat Power rings fatso!
Crow: My coffe, you contaminated my coffe with power ring.  I thought it was a doughnut.  For your punishment I shall burn Tails.
Tom: Ok, burn Tails!
Crow pulls out a flame thrower.
Crow and Tom begin chanting "Burn Tails, Burn Tails".
Mike: Guys....guys.  This is just a game.  Lets not go this far.
Crow Fires the flame thrower and starts spinning around..
Tom: It's out of controll!  Run for cover.  Run.  Run!!!
Tom and Mike hide behind a control pannel until the flame thrower runs out of fuel.
Crow: Sorry, guys.  I guess there was a little more pressure in that flame thrower than I thought....heheh...
Tom:  I'll KILL YOU.  I sware I'll kill you.
Mike: Stop it!  Nobody is killing anybody.
Tom: You're right.  I shouldn't kill him.  *sob*.  I don't know what came over me.  *sob* *sob*.  I'm a disgrace.
suddenly Pearl comes on over a large screen on the right side of the room.
Pearl: I hear your copy of Sonic fights Robotnik disappeared.  Well, here's an other one ( a book materialises in the middle of the room).  NOW GO READ IT!
the movie alarm sounds.
6..........
5.........
4.........
3..........
2.........
1........
Crow, Tom, and Mike return to the theater in the same order as always.

I'll post the entire thing later once I finish it.  But my mouse suddenly stopped working, and I have to reboot.
--

  _____
 /-------\Mark Palenik, President of

DETDOG

no leída,
17 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.17/8/1998
para
Mark Palenik wrote:

[snips MST of part of the VERY long Sonic Fights Robotnik! 5...]

> I'll post the entire thing later once I finish it. But my mouse
> suddenly stopped working, and I have to reboot.
> --
>
> _____
> /-------\Mark Palenik, President of
> |--|+++|--|RAKKON Software Productions
> |--|+++|--|For news on one of the current projects,
> /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
> Http://sonic2000.cjb.net

Anyone know what causes that? My computer's done the same thing twice
in the past week. By the way, that was pretty good! (Your MST, Mark,
not the fanfic. Heh, wait'll I premiere "Knuckles: The Genesis
Bathroom"....)

DETDOG
DET...@Prodigy.net

Mark Palenik

no leída,
17 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.17/8/1998
para

DETDOG wrote:

> Mark Palenik wrote:
>
> [snips MST of part of the VERY long Sonic Fights Robotnik! 5...]
>

> > I'll post the entire thing later once I finish it. But my mouse
> > suddenly stopped working, and I have to reboot.
> > --
> >
> > _____
> > /-------\Mark Palenik, President of
> > |--|+++|--|RAKKON Software Productions
> > |--|+++|--|For news on one of the current projects,
> > /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
> > Http://sonic2000.cjb.net
>

> Anyone know what causes that? My computer's done the same thing twice
> in the past week. By the way, that was pretty good! (Your MST, Mark,
> not the fanfic. Heh, wait'll I premiere "Knuckles: The Genesis
> Bathroom"....)
>
> DETDOG
> DET...@Prodigy.net

Thanks. I'm glad somebody other that Johnny Wallbank reads my MSTs. I
can't wait for "Knuckles: The Genesis Bathrom" to come out. It
sounds....interesting.
As for your mouse, either there's some application that's doing something
with your mouse port, or it's not plugged in well enough. I'm not saying
those are the only possibilties, but they're the first ones I could think
of. I'm not sure why my computer has been doing that recently.

Zuckuss199

no leída,
18 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.18/8/1998
para
David: Damn thse riots. WHo'd of thought Linden Ashby would be so
contraversial?
Jamie: Just hope Austin gets back with FOOD

Austin: Ok, I'm back!!!
Scott: What'd you get?
Austin: Bread, Milk, Eggs, Butter, Jam, Cereal,Pop Tarts
Jamie; nasty
Austin: Water, Medical Kits..whatever those are, and this little gizmo...
David: What is it?
Austin: I don't know, I just went to this old chinese shop and this old guy
with a bear, gray eye and pipe called it a "mock-wai" and it wasn't for sale,
but his grandson sold it to me behind his back, thinking I was a fat inventor
seeking a present for my son.
Jamie: So what is it?
Austin: it's a...Videotape.
Davidt: Well, then elt's have a look at it.
Scott: I have a bad feeling about this.

>From: la...@ur.com (lamr)

Jamie: he is, isn't he?

>The Wait is finally over!
>If you haven't read them yet, read the other stories in this series
>---------------------
>Sonic Fights Robotnik
>Sonic Fights Robotnik 2: The Next Battle
>Sonic Fights Robotnik 3: Too Fast For The Naked Eye
>Sonic Fights Robotnik 4: Meet Dr. Quack

Scott: You haven't seen anything until you've seen everything!!

>Look for them on your favorite sonic fan fiction site or get them from
>the usenet archive http://www.dejanews.com

David: No!! I won't!! You can't make me!!
NO!!NO!!NO!! I WONT!!!! NO!!!

>Now, on to the story!
>But firts.....
>LEGAL STUFF---------
>All Sonic characters in this story such as Sonic, Sally, Tails ect. ect.
>ect.ect.etc. are copyright Archie comics and SEGA. Other copyrights such
>as Mountain Due, Bevis n Butthead

Jamie: NO MORE BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!! THAT FAD DIED A YEAR AGO!!!!

>are copyrights of their espective
>owners. Sonic Fan does not mean to imply ownership of anything or
>anycharacters in this story.
>END OF KEGAL STUFF-----

Scott: Kegal-The Thirst Quencher!!

>Now for more action, adventure, suspense and romance in....

Austin: The Adventures of Captain Bucky O'Hare!!!

>SONIC FAN presents....
>A SONIC FAN presentaion of a SONIC FAN Sonic Fan Fiction....
>SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 5
>The Good Snivley

David: Make way, for Prince Ali!!
Make Way, for Prince Ali!!!

>Uncle Chuck says:
>Howdy yall! I'm Uncle chuck!

David (Uncle Chuck): And I'd like to say I didn't ...what's that...slap..with
Sally?
Oh, SLEEP with Sally! hat's right, I did not.

>As y'aLl knows, Sonic fights Robotnik and
>fights him good

Austin: I wish this was Teletubbies...

> Sonic saved the day AND the TV station in past
>adventures. But that clumsey Rotor spilled coffee on the cybersuit one
>time

Scott: Why in the name of Saelt-Marae does he NEED a Cyber-Suit?!

>and antoher time he replace the power ring crystal with coffee
>crystals! Dumbass! Let's see what sonic and friends are upto now....

>Robotropolis

David: I was hoping fro Oobrtropolsi.

>What had started as a routine trip to robotropilis to pick up some
>sprokets and maybe a few chili dogs turned into an explosive battle
>involving thousands of SWAT bots and 900 tons of uranium!!!

Austin: Huh? Oh, the bathrooms down the hall, to the left.

>Sonic was running around bashing bots "Take this stink botz!" said Sonic

David: Evil bots, SPider Bots, Cheese Bots, old Guy bots, Tree Bots AND Stink
botZ?!

>Meanwhile Sally and Tails were trying to stop Robotnik from getting the
>Urbanium

Austin: God, him too? Down the hall to the left.
Scott: Them named Sub-Urbaniums.

> to the nuclear bomb factory.
>Sonic buzzsawed throught a row of 10 bots. "hey there" he said to Sally
>"Wheres the beefy fat guy"

David:You mean Cartman?

>"No time to talk Sonic" said Sally "Robotnik's pickup truck

Austin: DAMN YOU KICKERS!!!!!

>is almost at
>the facility. He's going to make that uranium into bombs!"
>"LET'S FIGHT ROBOTNIK!"

Austin: IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!

>said Sonic
>They started after the truck but they ran into grounder ad scratch!
>"Oh fock!" said Tails

Jamie: Yes, Oh yes!! OH!! HARDER! YES!! MMM!! OH FOCK YES!!
David: Jamie are you having an Orgasm from just THINKING about Leo?!
Jamie: I'm faking it to make him happy.

>"Tails don't day the bad word!" said Sallt

Scott: No, thanks I have enough Sodium in my diet.

>"Huh huh huh huh huh" said Grounder "We have to like...uhhhhh...kick your
>ass or someting...uhhh...huh huh..uhhh....pribornibty

Austin: She's going to have a baby!!

>hedgehog....ummm hhuh hhuh uhuh huh ... uhhh... 2... or something"
>"HHhehhEhehhe YEAH heheh FIRE FIRE!!!" said Scratch
>Scratch pulled out a flamethrower and toasted tails!

Jamie: SonicFan, WHY ARE YOU STILL STUCK IN THE BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD AGE?! They
suck! Why do you think the show got cancelled? And King of the Hill is no
better!
Austin: DAMN KICKERS

>"Heh, toasty Tails" said Sonic

Scott: Scratch Wins FATALITY

>"Oops, I mean, I NEED TO SAVE AILS!"
>Sonic threw tails into a big pool of sewage water. Then he shouted

Austin: Makes me wanna SHOUT put my hands up and SHOUT blah blah blah blah blah
SHOUt..
David Kicks Austin's butt!!!!!
Scott:H NO!! SONICFANS INFLUENCE IS RUBBING OFF ON YOU!!

>"Hey
>sally create a diversion!"
>"ok" said Sally "Um...I am a squirtrel"
>"Really" said Scratch "Heh hehehheh cool hehehh hehh n heh"
>Sonic sneeked up behind the 2 bots and buzzsawed scratch's head off,

David: Didn't they already die a few 15 times?

>which he used to beat Grounder into a metallic polp.
>"This SUCKS" said Grounder
>"Heh heheh hehhe nhehehh nehehehehehheheh hneheheneheh ummm yeah" said
>Scratch
>But a SWAT boat was chasing after Tails!

Austin: I mean, I REALLY wish this was Teletubbies...

>"Help me Sonic!" asked Tails "The boat is going to catch me!"
>Sonic jumped in and saved Tails at the last second and then did a
>hoverski spindash manuever. The boat crashed into the shore and blew up
>"KABLAMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" said Sonic "MEGA-
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Scott: By Doalin's luck!!!
David:
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"BIG KRASHY BOOOOM BOOOOM BANNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!-
>"Sonic shut the hell up!" said Sally

Jamie: the first semi-humerous thing ever to be written by SonicFan

>"Oh, sorry" said Sonic "Now let's stop that truck!"
>"Here sonic!" said Tails, helpfully "Eat this power ring so you'll go
>super fast!"
>"Tails I don't eat power rings.....hey that gives me and idea" pondered
>sonic

David: How does Ails know that?

>Nuclear Bomb Factory
>
>"Hhahahahahahaha!" said Robotnik "HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I am
>going to make some big nukes!

Austin: Really? I like "Big Nukes" myself...

>Soon I will secure control of mobius and
>then THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS SHALL DIE! MUHAUHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! MY most
>ingenious plan yet It cannot possibly FAIL!!!

All:....

>AHHAHAHAHAHHAH
>HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEE!!! Haha is this not my most
>ingenoius plan yet....ummmm....hey none of my badnik assistants are here.

David: Why the f*ck should they be around a dumbass like you!?

>I forgot, Snivley is dead, Dr. Quack is in the freezer and Grounder and
>Scratch are probably dismantled again.

Jamie: GASP!! CONTINUITY

>Oh well I'll just eat a tasty
>donut or 2,,,or 3 or 78"
>But little did robotnik know, during his speech to no one Sonic put the
>power ring into the donut box. Robotnik picked up the ring and took a
>bite out of it. He got electrocuted.

Scott: Wouldn't that just give him extra power?

>"AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE!!!" said Robotnik. He threw the donut away and
>it landed in the back of the pickup truck, which unfortunately for
>robotnik, caused a chemical reaction with the uranium truning it into
>harmless salt rock.

Austin: Aw, man I forgot to buy salt!!
Scott: No thanks, I already have enough sodium in my diet.

>"NOooooooooo!" said Robotnik "My evil plan =that could not possibly fail
>has failed! I hate you sonic! Curse you hedgehog! You go to hell! You go
>to hell and you die!"
>"Ha ha nyah nyah" said Sonic "I beat robotnik and his stooououuupid plan
>neener neener neeeeener"

Jamie: If this wasn't just a story I'd dismember SonicFan, rip out his heart
and show it to him before he dies in a uddel of his own blood!!!

>"Dammit Sonic, shut the hell up!" SAID Sally
>So sonic did and they went back to knothole

>Knothole Vivvge

David:Towns have Virginity?!

>It was a tranquil and not too buzy day as Knothole was having a huge
>celebation for their heroes, Sonic, Tails, and Princess Sally of the
>Eleborate House of Acorn.
>"yaaay" said the citizens of knothole while they sat around a campfire
>and sonic gave a speech on the stump

David: What the fock is going on?

>Sonic said "Well It's been a while since I've been here. I haven't been
>here since the episode "Hooked on Sonics" where I fought the shredder.
>But I faced a more dangerous undertaking. I fought bots bots and more
>bots before finally outwitting Robotnik in a clever plan of logic

Scott: I SAID I HAVE ENOUGH SODIUM

>and
>cunning. I'd like to thank all who helped, namely Sally and Tails. How
>about you folks come on up here"
>the audiance gave a round of applause

David: Because Sally, Tails, Bunnie and Rotor ganged up on Sonic and beat the
shit out of him

>"Thyank you Thank you" said Tails "As usual I did everything"
>THe audiace laughed at the joke
>Then Sally walked on stage.
>"yaaay woohooo clap clap" went the audience.
>As in episode 4 of the Sat AM series sally gave sonic a kiss on the
>cheek.

Jamie: He has a catalogue of episode info?
Scott: Trekkie.

>Then sonic said "Hey sal you call that a kiss. Now THIS is a kiss"
>Sonic and Sally did the miost passion-oriented kiss

David: So they got laid?

>in the whole series
>all over again and Antoinne said "EEEuuEEEWWW Ze HEDGEHOG EESS SOEEK DE
>CAPRIO StEEnnnAY POO POOOOOOOooEEWWW!!!!"

Austin: I mean, I could have been watching Po run around on her scooter, and
Laa-Laa with her big yellow ball..

>Then SexHog (from alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog) said "LeT'Z see SoMe CyBerSeX!!
>I wAnt SoMe GoOd LoOkIn piCs!"
>Sonic said "No way, ho-zay. We don't do that public cybersex thing. at
>least not recently"

David: And I so wanted to see Tails nude...

>"DAMMIT SONIC SHUT UP!" said Sally and she salped him
>"Ow" went sonic
>Sally left

>Sonic's Hut
>
>Tails walks in

David: And jamms to Dreen Gay

>"Hey Tails what's up" said Sonic
>"Oh nothing. Hey I think your relationship with sally is going kind of
>bad" said Tails
>"Well she does keep telling me to shut up" said Sonic
>"Maybe you should see a marriage counsellor" said Tails

David: They married in Sonic Fights Robotnik 7: The Non-Existant Future

>"My uncle Trey
>Prower is a marriage counsellor"

David: God!! How many Prowers are there?!

>"But we're not married!" said Sonic "At least I don't think we are but we
>might be. I forget"
>JUST THEN ROTOR JUMPS UP THROUGH THE FLOOR OF THE HUT!

Scott: No, Hutt's don't have floors.

>"AUUUUGHGHGHHGHGHHGHGHHHTTHHH WOOOOBOOOOGIE!!!!" said Rotor
>"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" yelled sonic "Jeez rotor DON'T DO THAT!"
>"Oh, sorry" said Rotor "But Knothole is in big trouble!"
>Sonic said "Looks like i need to save teh day!!"

Austin: Who's Teh Day?
Austin:>"sweet" said Rotor

>"Anyways as I was saying" said Rotor "Knothole is under attack we're all
>going to DIE!!! oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh
>no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no"

David: Austin, that's a bad cough you got there.

>Rotor exited the hut by jumping through a wall.

Scott: Why not? A door is just a large hole in the side of the hut!

>Sonic ran outside andd saw THE ENTIRE VILLIAGE OF KNOTHOLE BURNING DOWN
>AND IN TOTAL CHAOTIC-NESS!!!!

Scot: Chaoticness?! ITS TOTAL CHAOS!!!

>Antoinne was running away from his burning hut, a TANKbot was

Austin: Ejaculating into Rotor
David: Dammit Austin!!
David beats the crap out of Austin

>destroying
>stuff, Grounder and Scratch were riding on heat-seeking missles, super
>mario and friends were driving go-karts all over the place and Ken
>Penders was standing in the town square shooting at freedom fighters with
>a machine gun.

Jamie: Don't think I like these stories, but, this is SonicFan's least original
one.

>"Help me, I am in danger!" cried Jackerey Prower.
>"Hmmmmm" thought Sonic "I can save the villiage, all I need is a power
>ring!"
>Just then Sonic remembered that Rotor had the power crystal in his lab to
>clean the coffee stains off it.

David: mm.I'm beginning to agree with Austin about the Teletubbies.

> Sonic ran to the lab dodging bots and
>other such mayham.

>Rotor's Lab
>
>JUST THEN SONIC BROKE DOWN THE DOOR IN EMERGENCY!!!

David: Adn walked away

>"Sonic!" said Rotor "That was very rude! You shouldn't destroy my hut
>like that!"
>"Soory" said Sonic "But I need the power crystal"
>"Ah knows why ya needs it shuggahawg." said Bunnie "Ya'll needs a power
>ring to fight them dangers outside.

Jamie: Ditz

>Aw heck all yall some of em are bots,
>and some of em are missles and some of em are fires and some of em are
>falling debris. Heck all y'all some of em aren't even dangerous at all!"

Jamie: Ditz

>"maybe you should get the crystal Bunnie" said Rotor "You see, I'm
>drinking coffee right now and when I have coffee around our impotant
>devices something bad usually happens. So I'll just throw this

Austin:Silly Slammer

>coffee
>away just so nothing bad will happen"
>Rotor tossed the coffee cup over5

David(5): DAMMIT WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AIMIGN!!!

>his shoulder. Sonic saw it and said (in
>slow motion) "NoOOOOOOoOOooOOoOOoO!!!" as the cup went flying twords the
>crytal. Sonic jumped to catch it but it was too late. The cup smahed into
>the power crystal. The crystal started sparking
>And that's when things went

Austin: For a nice brisk strol to the strip club

> for lack of a better word,
>bahoogallyroogaly.

Austin: I used to know Bahoogallyroogaly. He was a good freind of mine in
kindergarten. To bad he was arrested for rape.

>Dimensional Portal
>
>Sonic is sucked through a dimensional portal.

Scott: Well wasn't that just crucial!?

>Twinkie-Mart 5:05 AM
>
>"WWAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOFOFOFFFFF" sonic said as he landed in a pile of
>twinkies
>*Where am I* he thought
>*I must be in another dimenson* thought sonic
>Just then Sonic saw a bot that looked like a swatbot but it had a

Austin: Giant "SexHog" Baseball Ba
David: NO!
Austin: Take me out to the BALL game...

>red
>star on it's chestplate
>"DRROOOONNNE" went the bot "SCANNING...BEEP BEEP BIP
>BOOP...EENNHHH...RESULT IS NYET NYET NYET...MUST DESTROY THING"
>The bot fired on Sonic! Sonic dodged gunfire and exploding twinkeis and
>jumped out the window!!!!!!!

Austin: I don't know about you guyd , but I'm taking a nap.
David: No!! I then Jamie and Scott will fall asleep! I'm too scared to read
SonicFan stuff by myself!!!

> Then a helicopter was shooting at sonic.
>Sonic ran to the intersection but another helicopter was headed right for
>him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Suddenly a red convertible hit sonic from behind! Sonic rolled over the
>hood and into the passenger seat.

Scott: NIGHTRIDER!!!

>VRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMM SCREEEE VRRRMM VRRRMMM
>VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NNNNRRYRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>VRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

Austin: It's Speed Buggy!!

>"Oof. Who are you." said Sonic
>"My name's Prower, Miles Prower" said the fox that looked exactly like
>Tails
>"What you doing" said Sonic
>"I was saving your life from those RED bots. Now hold on because I'm
>going to drive the car really fast now" said Miles

David(Tails): Into a brick wall, then my brakes will fail, and I'll crahs, and
my car will go backwards into the freeway, get hit by another car and send us
flying, and we get hit by a car, and I predict a 50% percent chance it's be a
red car!
Scott (Sonic): Wanna bet!?

>SCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the car makes a sharp turn to avoid helicopter
>fire. Then a taxi is driving head on at the car. The bot driver fires his
>machine gun at Tails. Tails ducks.
>"Say who are you anyways. I haven't seen you before" said Mils
>"My name is Sonic T. Hedgehog. I'm from another dimension.

David (Sonic): But I do like Twinkies!!Everybody likes Twinkies in
myDimension!!!
Austin: NO!! THEY ARE EVIL!!!!!

>Sort of like
>on that TV show Furry Sliders"

David: That dumbass likes Sliders. Glad it got cancelled
Scott: It's still on the Sci-Fi channel.
David: Damn!

>said Sonic
>Mileses car rams the taxi into a mailbox
>"I've never heard of that show" said Miles
>"You don't have that show here? What about furry South Park, or Furry
>Beavis and Butthead?" asked Sonic

Jamie: Why does everything have to have "furry" at the beginning? i mean, WE'RE
Furry, but since our Cable gets US CHannel we don't call them "Human South
Park" or "HUman Sliders"
Heck, they don't even know there's human versions!!

>"No none of those either" said Tails
>"This is a strange Mobius" said Sonic "To me, that is"
>A robo jeep was chasing the car.

David: Dammit, Murphy thats some reckless driving!!!

>Miles pushed a button and the car
>dropped landmines on the road that blew up the jeep. KABLOOMO!!! The jeep
>rolls over and bots go flying.
>"Now hold on" said Miles "We have to get over the Robolin Wall"
>"The what?!?" said Sonic
>"The robolin wall. It seperates Robotskia from The Great Country.

Scott: For a lack of maps and computers

>Wait
>you probably don't know about that."
>Miles slammed on the gas.
>VRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
>The car hit a ramp and went flying over the wall.

David: But flew directly into a taller wall behind it, thus killing Tails and
Sonic
Scott; And there was much rejoicing
All: yay.

>The bots in the guard
>tower were surprised.
>"Oofy" said Sonic as the car landed on the other side and bounced a few
>times "That's kind of a stupid place to put a ramp"
>"Yes. I suppose it is" said Miles "Well I'll havve to explain what's
>going on when we get to

Austin: We're off to see the lizard, the wondefull lizard of Oz...

>Knothole City"
>"Knothole CITY?" said Sonic "Sweet"

>Knothole City, The Great Defense Department
>
>The car drove

David: Hmm.. thats strange.

> into the parking garage at 190 mph.
>SCRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHH went the car as Miles slammed on the
>brakes.
>"That was fast" said Sonic "But not THIS fast"

Austin: As Sonic quickly found himself a ho and proceeded to do her, all within
3 seconds.

>Sonic ran around on the walls of the garage and said "Yaa WOOOO JUICIN
>JAM PAST COOOL YAA WO OOW WOOO!!!!!"
>Miles said, amazedly "Bloody amazing Sonic! How do you do that?"
>"I dunno" said Sonic

Jamie: Ditz

>Elevator

Scott: A new compelling, well written character..wait I'm thining
Drazen...nevermind

>"Ok now tell me stuff about this dimension" said Sonic to Miles
>Miles said "Well you had the Great War in your dimension so I'll start
>there. After the Great War Julian had won control of lots of land. But
>instead of Giving it to the government of the Great Continent he kept it
>and formed his own country. It is called Robotskia

David: Becuase he had to name it like himself, youknow?

>and it has a botunism
>system of government. What that means is that all citizens have to do
>whatever the bots say. Julian was just an alias however, and once he had
>his own country he started calling himself by his real name Robo Shlobo
>Robotnik."

Austin: Schwiiing!!!
David: That's disgusting!!!!
Austin: Yeah, I'd be ashamed if my Shlobo was Robo.

>Miles continued "But Robotniks nephew Snivley betaryed Robotnik to stop
>him from taking over the whole continent. He is a hero and is the leader
>of the Great Secret Service. Everyone calls him The Good Snivley."
>Miles went on "The members of our highest deparment are parraell to
>people in you universe.

Scott; How does he know this?

> I am a secret agent, Dulcy is and invention
>maker, Rotor is a chef, Bunnie is another agent, and Antoinne is a
>useless secretary guy"

Jamie: I don't think Antoine is so useless. He's a great Chef you know
David: Rotor..a CHEF?!
Austin: What about Pip?! They forgot Pip!!
Jamie: Wrong story

>"What about Sally?" asked Sonic
>"Sally? Here we call her EvilSally. SHe is Robotnik's wife." said Miles
>"PUUUHHHHHHHUWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!?!?!" said Sonic
>"ok then" said Sonic "What about Sir Charles"
>"Who?" said Miles
>"Uncle Chuck?" said Sonic
>"Oh, Uncle Chuck, he is the leader

Austin: Of the Janitor Sqaudron

>of Robotnik's Janitor Squadron"

All: Whoa!!

>said
>Miles
>"In my dimension Uncle Chuck made the power crystal so maybe here he made
>a power crystal too!" said SOnic
>"Hey! You're right!" said Miles "If we could get it you could go back
>home and we could use it to BATTLE ROBOTNIK!" said Miles
>"That's FIGHT ROBOTNIK" said

Austin: It's MORPHIN TIME!!!

>Sonic "Ooops i forgot i in orther dimensin"
>The elevator stopped at the top floor

>Super Secret Great Department
>
>Sonic n' Miles

Austin: Sittin in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G
David: Dammit Austin ,Jose and the rest of the newsgroup just got ouy of that
discussion!!

> stepped out of the elevator. Miles introduced Sonic.
>"This is sonic he's from another dimension"
>"Hello there!" said Dulcy
>"Hey there Sonic" said Chef Rotor "I hear that dimensioal travel is like
>making sweet love to a beutiful woman"

Jamie: Oh no, now he's obsessed with South Park!!!

>Rotor Sang
>I wanna make love to you wo-man
>I'm gonna lay you down by the fire
>make sweet lo lo lo lo lovvee bay-be
>"Howdy y'all!" said Bunnie "I all has been a-sortin these diffrent
>colored paperclips"
>"Aren't you going to say something else?" said Sonic

Jamie(Bunnie): Yeha, I'ma whore. $200 an hour, whaddya say?

>"Now heck y'all why y'all all the heck woual ah say somethin else about
>paperclis. wha you all think ah'd do tell y'all the colors of em?" said
>Bunnie
>"Guten Tag Herr Hedgehog!" said

Scott: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
David: That's right, you're jewish, Scott?

>Antoinne "Ish benen der hugentugnen das
>Ropotnik und you eshcaped with Herr Prower! Hugengannooten! Uber Shoober
>Kooten Guber!"
>"I still can't understand anything he says" said Sonic
>"Now let's go meet The Good Snivley" said Miles

David: Oh my God!! THey've Castrated Snively!!!
Austin: YOU BASTARD!!!

>Snivley's Office
>
>"Hello! Sonic! Hello There!" said Snivley "I heard you fight robotnik in
>your universe too! Righto mate! Smashing! Maybe you can help us too!"
>"Sure!" said Sonic "If it involves fighting Robotnik count me in"
>JUST THEN ROTOR FALLS

Jamie: Through a plotehole

>THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE BUILDING!
>"You GuYS!!" said Rotor "uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh"
>"Rotor! Get ahold of yourself man!" sadi Miles "Just tell us whats going
>on"

Scott(Rotor): whats goin on? WHATS GOING ON?!! THAT NAZI FREAK IS AFTER ME
THATS WHATS GOING ON!!!

>"OK" said Rotor
>FLASHBACK

>Robotskia Tower
>
>"Why hello my dearest Sally." said Robotnik "Did you know that soon I
>will control the entire continent?"

Jamie(Sally): No, becuase I'm like, a ditz, and like, I can;'t understand a
word youre, like , saying.

>"You always say that" said Sally
>"But this time I have a failproof plan! One that cannot fail in any
>possible manner!" said Robotnik
>"Yeah and then agent double-o-Tails will show up and ruin it" said Sally
>"But not this time!" said RObotnik "This time it cannot fail in any
>possible way, manner, or suggestion!"

David: Hey look, they put suggestions in the suggestion box!
Scott(Robo Shlobo): HOW DARE THEY?!

>"What you going to do?" asked Sal
>"I will drop a nuke on Knothole City" said Robotnik "That'll learn em!"
>"Better than average plan" said Sally
>"In fact I am going to the base myself to assure success in this plan."

Austin(RObo): So I'll die then you can be Uncle Chuck's Porstitute!!
David(Uncle Pimp): That's right ladies!!!

>said Robotnik
>Robotnik hit some buttons on a communication terminal and Grounder and
>Scratch apperared on the screen. Grounder was wearing a top hat and
>holding a cane. Scratch was wearing an eyeglass thing and holding a cup
>of tea.

David: You know guys, maybe we SHOULD take a nap.

>"'ello there govner!" said Grounder "Jolly good weather today isn't it?"
>"Here here!" said Scratch "I agree quite jolly good indeed"
>"Scratch and I were drinking tea and eating strumpets while awaiting

scott: It's CRUMPETS

>further instruction. I assumes that you called to give us the further
>instruction guvaner?" said Grounder
>"Hhahhahahaha!" said Robotnik
>"Ahoy there whats so bleedin' funny" said Scratch
>"Shutup and initiate plan MEGA-NUKEM 24b" said Robotnik

Jamie;WHy didn't they just drop a laod of nukes all over Mobius and get it over
with?!
>"Righto mate" said Grounder

Scott: You got you're Austrailian-British Stereotypes wrong,SonicFan!!

>But little did anyone know, Rotor had bugged the room and was sitting on
>the roof listening to the entire conversation!
>"Time to leave!" said Robotnik
>JUST THEN ROTOR FALLS THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE BUILDING!
>"What the fock?" said Robotnik

Jamie(Sally): Oh, I'll never, like, get to be a , liek, whore.
David(Whiny Usher Voice): Hey you can be my ho, girl!!
Jamie(Sally): AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!NOOOOOOOO!

>"Uhh roof repair man" said Rotor
>"Hmmm It does need repairing" said Robotnik "Carry on"
>"That's no roof repair man!" said Sally "That's Chef Rotor of the Great
>Secret Service!"
>Sally pulled out a chaingun and shot at rotor. ROtor danced a little jig
>to avoid the bullets

Austin: and took off his clohes to do his "hypnotic dance"
David: God that game sucked
Scott: What game?
David: Mystical Ninja. Damn Peach Ship

>and then ran like flippin eck.
>Robotnik said over the announcment system "Ateention all RED bots!
>Intruder alert priority Red-1. Kill walrus now!"
>In an action-packed escape sequence rotor escapes the bot filled building
>and steals a helicopter. It gets shot

David: and Rotor dies
Scott; and there was much rejoicing
All:yay.

>down but rotor bails out and falls
>though the roof of the Great Secret Service building.

>END OF FLASHBACK

David: huh? Oh..
Austin:>"And that's what happened" saidRotor

>"BOH! WHAAA?!? GRRGRRRRGHGHHHHHHEEEE?!?!" Said Snivley
>"No prob Sniv dewd we'll stop Robotnik" said Sonic
>"Jolly good show!" said Snivley "Miles, you Sonic and Bunnie go stop the
>Robotnik nuke plan!"

David: That's a really nasty cold. DOn't we have any medicine?

>Sonic said "It's ORANGE BANNANA WHAM BAM SLAM FLAM BING BHAM BOOM BOOM
>BOOGALOO ROCKEM SOCKEM ROLLY POLY WHAK DANG DING DANg WALLA WALLA JUICE
>TIME!!!!"

Austin: Screw Medicine, I want an Ornage Banana Wham Bam Slam Flam Bing Bham
Boom Boom Boogaloo Rockem Sockem Rolly Poly Whak Dang Ding Dang Walla Walla
Juice!
>"what?" said Miles

Scott: Hey, in this dimension, SonicFan can write !!!

>The Great Ocean
>
>Sonic Miles and Bunnies are in a boat thats going en route to the secret
>aircraft carrier base.
>Miles jumped the boat up onto the aurcraft carrier but just then it was
>blown up by a rocket launchin RED bot! They all jump out and

David: DROWN

>action
>packed fighting ensues!
>SOnic shoots bots with his gun while Miles and Bunnie shoot from behind
>and airpl;ane! Sonic attracts laster fire and Miles and Bunnies kill the
>bots. BOOOOM ZOOOOm
>ZOOOM goes sonic KABLAM BANG BANG DRROOONNNNAarrrgggg

Austin: I mean,Dipsy with his Cow hat, or even Tinky Winky with his purse!!!

>Bot with a machine gun DIE DIE DIE!!!!! Miles blows it to bitz!

Scott: What?Blitz is an Awesome cartoonist!!
David: No he's not

>Sonic spin dashes 20 bots "Well I guess thats all the bots" said he
>But one more bot he had to fight! WIIEIEEEE SHPAK!!!! Sonic kicked it
>down. it died.
>The threesome blasts open the door and go into the control tower.

Austin: hack cough
}}}}}}}}}}}}}{||{}{|{|{|{}|{{}|<>>>><<>>}><>|>{>}><{>}{<}><>{}<{><}><}>{}<
{>}<>{<{><><>{<><<<{}>>{}{}{<}{}],[].
,[><[.].}<[.,][.,][.,.<[.,]{>
and that's that!

>Control Tower, Control Room
>
>"Doo doo doo" said Robotnik "Everything is going to plan" said Robotnik,
>not paying any attention to the video monitor "I think I'll pass the time
>by jamming to some barber shop music"

David: Whoever suggested that fear for your life!!

>RObotnik put in his barbershop CD and did air guitar while singing "Hello
>my honey hello my baby hello my rag time gaaaaaaalllllllllllll"

>Control TOwer
>
>"Let's go up these staris" said Miles "Because we have to to get to the
>control room"
>"OK" said Sonic "That won't be too hard"
>So they walk up the stars walk walk walk but then huGe drills come out of
>the walls!

David: And everyone dies!
To be COntinued

Jose Solano

Zuckuss199

no leída,
18 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.18/8/1998
para
David: Hey, Jose's Computer Crashed!!
Scott: No time to finish, let's just pick up where he left off
Jamie: But's he's sitting there in the corner, shrivelled up.
Austin: Cuase he's sucking his
David kicks Austin's ass.

>Parking Lot
>
>There is a celebration for Miles and Sonic
>"yaaaaay" says the crowd
>the crowd claps. clap clap clap!
>"Hey wait a minute, we forgot bunnie!" said Miles
>Just then Bunnie showed up!
>"Y'all forgot me and ah had to swim the 500 miles 'tuh shore!" said soggy
>Bunnie
>"sorry" said Sonic and Miles
>"Oh bloody good work you two!" said Snivley "This calls for a hot spot of
>tea. Oh frock, we are out of tea. I'll just drive down to the store and
>get some.
>Snivley got in his car.
>"Well I did all the work" said Sonic
>"No you didn't!" said Miles
>"Did to!" said Sonic
>"Did not!" said Miles
>JUST THEN SNIVLEYS CAR EXPLODES!!!!

David: YES!!!!!!

>"(choke) No! a car bomb!" said Miles
>"Nooooo!" cried Jackerey Prower "They killed The Good Snivley! Why God?
>Whyyyyyy????"
>"Robotnik will pay for this" agrily said Miles

Austin (Robotnik): Here> I got $2.50 wadyasay?
David(Miles): I'll take it, but I wont liek it.

>That Night
>
>Sonic is chatting with Bunnie on IRC
>
><Bunnie> Heck y'all hedgehog....you wanna have...cybersex?

David: No, SonicFan now it's referred to as "Cybering"
Austin:Yeah, where have you been the last 19 months?

><Sonic> GuH uHHHh G[ejddjcn UHHHHH i-i-i-i-cant do it!
><Bunnie> Aw y'all heck, Sally girl 'll never know shes in nother dimenson
><Sonic> But its still not right. i hope u understand :)
><Bunnie> Ok ;)
>
><<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

David: That didn't sound like it would actually happen
Jamie: David, take a good look at this story, then at what you just said
David: hmmm.. you're right.

>oops that was the seperator for the last story

>that's better
>
>The Next Day
>Parking Lot
>
>Miles says "Ok we're going to find that power crystal"
>"hhhhhhhoooooooooooowwwwwww?" said Rotor
>"I have a special device thingy that will home in on it's eneryg" said
>Miles "We are going to drive into the city and find out where robonik has
>that crystal."
>They all got in the car
>"Uhh you'll have to ride in the trunk Antoinne there's not enough room"

All suddenly fall aslep with boredom

Scott wakes up suddenly
Scott: I THINK WE KNOW THAT
WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE?
Austin wakes up
Austin: Hail the Fuhrer!!!
Scott punches Austin

>Dulcy attacks the helicopters and the car drives real fast! Just then
>they are being pursued by bot taxi's! they hit a sharp turn and one of
>the taxi's rolls over onto it's roof! The car turns around
>SCREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHh and fires machine guns at the other 2 taxi's and
>then zooms off.
>"Look out BUS!" says Sonic
>They shoot a missle at the driver and the bus crashes into a bakery. Now
>the car is being pursued by bot-patrol cars!
>"We're homing in on the signal it's coming from the casino!" says Miles
>"Take the wheel Bunnie! Lead the bot-patrol away from here!"
>Miles hits the eject buttons Sonic and Miles go flying out of the car.

>The R. Shlobo Casino

Austin: I'd make a Casino if I sold myself as a freak for having my Shlobo
turned to Robo

>JUST THEN SONIC AND MILES FALL THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE CASINO!
>"Hmmm maybe I should apply for Rotor's job" says Sonic
>"Hey!" says Dealer bot
>"Sorry" said Miles "We just want to play blackjack"
>"ok" says Dealer bot

David: Dealer bot self destructs for no reason

>Dealer bot deals a hand to sonic
>"GO FISH DUDE!!!" yells SOnic
>Miles smacks him "Shutup dumbass!"
>Just then Miles and SOnic are stunned and dragged to the back room by
>GUARD bots.

>The Street
>
>An exciting car chase scene!

Austin: CHiPS
Scott: Dukes of Hazzard
David: Nightrider
Jamie: Sonic Drift!!
All look at Jamie
Jamie: Hey, Sonic Drift is more fun than watching Nightrider!
David: I never said it was

>VVVVVROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM SCRRRRRREEEEEEEEE KRAAAAASHHHHHHHHH VRRRMMM
>VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
>Bunnie launches missles at a bot van! kaboom it blows up! 10 robo jeeps
>are after the car and they have flame throwers! Bunnie rams a mail truck
>off a bridge.

Scott: ENOUGH SLAUGHTERING CIVILIANS!!
Austin: They didn't take the ice cream truck, did they?!(Austin's eyes begin to
fill with tears)
Jamie: No, it's still around
Austin sighs in relief

>"Look out!" she yells while driving through a pedestrian infested street.
>The car drives through an alley. Uncle Bob jumps out of the way and lands
>in a dumpster.
>"FOCK YE!" he yells.

Terminator: Uncle Bob?

>A robot is blocking the way! It fires at the car! ROtor throws a
>hamburger at it!

David: The car gets grease poisening BOOM
KERAASHH!! FFFFRAKKKVROOOOOOM!!!!

>"Arg" goes the bot
>They run it over. Ker-splatsmash
>"Wheeee fun!" says Rotor
>Bunnie looks at the radar. Bots are coming down the street in bots
>directions.
>After narrowly avoiding the grenade launching bot patrol cars Bunnie
>makes a sharp turn and drives through the doors of a mall!
>SMMMMMASHHHHHHHH!!!
>The bots pursue! Shoopers dive out of the way as the vehicles drives
>through stores, down escalators and finally, Bunnie drives into the
>fountain.
>The bots surround them....

>The Room of DEATH!

Scott: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"

>Sonic and Miles are in a cage suspended over a pit of boiling acid.
>"So Mr. Prower we meet yet again" said Robotnik "This pit is filled with
>acid and in the acid there are CHOMPER bots that will chomp you into
>shredded beef. Ha HA HA!"

Austin: But then the Chompers will disolve, and then there wont be beef for
hamburgers!!

>"And this time I expect you to DIE!" said Robotnik "You better die, or
>I'll GET REAL MAD!"
>"I'm not gonna die!" said Miles
>"GRRRRRRRR!!!!!" said Robotnik. HE almost slammed his fist down on the
>control panel but he stopped just before he did.

Jamie: God would never do such a thing!!!

>"It is a good thing i did not hit the control panel or i would have hit
>the realease button and then you could escape. Ha ha! How ghood for me
>that I did not do that" said said Robotnok
>Robotnik pushed the 'lower cage' button and turned the speed dial to the
>'extra slow' setting
>"ha ha" said RObotnik "ha"
>Robotnik says "You will never stop me from bulding my power crystal
>weapon!"
>"You're fat and ugly!" said Miles

David(Robo Shlobo) : Geez man I'm already 300 pounds overwieght, don't rub it
in I feel bad already (mock cries)

>"Ha!" said Robotnik "What a pathetic attempt to make me angry!"
>Then SOnic said "Hey you stupid chub! I had cybersex with your wife!"
>"Technically that statement is almost sort of true!" said Miles
>Robotnik slammed his fist down on the control panel and scremed
>"GGGGGARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG"

Austin: It be a fine day to swim with de sharks, ya landlubber!
Jamie: No!! I won't !!
Austin: Arg, but ye will swim or be stabbed by me cutlass, eh, lassie?
Jamie: No!! I need a hero!!
David: DId someoen call a hero?
Austin: Argg!!It be Davy Crotchitt the pirate-killer!!!
Scott: What the heck are you 3 doing?
All: Nothing

>SOnic and Miles jumped out of the cage and ran
>"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGg get them AAAAAAAGRRRRRRR!!" said Robotnik

>The Robotnik Bulding, Floor 4503
>
>Miles and Sonic are riding a photocopier down the hallway and running
>over bots. Just then they crash through a door into a room. They are
>surrounded by Uncle Chuck and his JANITOR bots
>"Uh oh" says Sonic
>Uncle chuck does some ninja stuff with his mop
>Then he says "CLEAN THEM UP!"
>The bots attack! One beats sonic in the head with a bucket antoehr slams
>Miles with a mop! They get knocked down but they get up again and fight!
>FFFFFRAHFOOOO
>VJCBNJSVJS!
>KAPOWIE

Austin:
GFGYGUYIUFHAEHADIAOHFKSJNHAKJFAFHNAKJSFFHKJAFAFHKJAFANHKFJAIGWKTYLKF;KF;AK
FSALFJAKAHFJAFHJAKFKJAHFAJFHKJAFHAKJFHAJF

>Sonic kicks a bot steals a mop beats bots with it! OH YEAH!
>Miles is kicking more bot butt! COOL!
>Now they have to fight uncle chuck. WAAHHHHH!!
>SHOYROUKEN!
>Uncle Chuck gives Sonic the STONE COLD STUNNER!
>Miles kicks Chuck in the back
>"Ow my back!" says Uncle chuck
>WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
>Sonic fl

David: Is this the end?
Scott: No. We're just out of space

Jose Solano

Zuckuss199

no leída,
18 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.18/8/1998
para
Don't miss the next exciting chapter of Sonic Fights Robotnik!
--------------
SONIC FIGHTS ROBOTNIK 6
The Return of Uncle Bob

- Find out what happens to sonic!

>>- Bob returns to Knothole but that causes problems!

- Robotniks latest evil plan!

- More action than you'll ever belive happened!

All this and more in Sonic Fights Robotnik 6!
Coming to alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog in 1998!
<<

David: GOd, Austin you shouldn't have bought this piece of shit!!!
Jamie opens the window and proceeds to through it as far as possible

Austin: Hey, let's play pirates again
Davd/Jamie: ok
Scott: I'll just leave now...

David Gonterman: OW!! What is this?
Ooh..A Videotape!! "Sonic Fights RObotnik 5"
WOW!! I can hardly wait to see this one!!

Jose Solano

CMJ

no leída,
24 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.24/8/1998
para

I for one didn't like this fanfic at all. I like everyone else think
SonicFan's stories are no good. Heck he even made Sally be a bad guy,
what was up with that?

Hey, SonicFan, are you even a Sonic fan, or are you some die-hard
Nintendo/Mario loving Sonic hater who's trying to annoy us with these
stupid stories?

Sally is a Freedom Fighter, not a Badnik. I've had a suspicion for a
while that SonicFan probably doesn't even like Sally, and maybe Snively is
his favorite. Heck, you almost got her killed in one of your stories.

If I were you, SonicFan, I would stop writing these stupid stories, or
try to change the stories plotlines and make better stories. Nobody likes
them, and besides, Sonic and the FF's have better things to do than watch
Furry B&B and South Park, that's more of a Badnik thing if you ask me.

Also, why don't you come out of the closet and tell us why you're
annoying us with these stupid, senseless fanfics? Anyone agree with me
here?

Joya Nappo
fo...@concentric.net

And I Swear That I Don't Have a Gun!
-Kurt Cobain!
(1967-1994)
(LEad singer of Nirvana!)

Aechla

no leída,
24 ago 1998, 3:00:00 a.m.24/8/1998
para
> Also, why don't you [SonicFan] come out of the closet and tell us why you're

> annoying us with these stupid, senseless fanfics? Anyone agree with me
> here?

Hmm... you want him to come out of the closet? Why the devil'd he go in
there in the first place? Or maybe there's something about some of the
male Freedom Fighters that we don't know about..? *snerk*

I'll shuddap now,
Aech

0 mensajes nuevos