[Cheap MST part 3] Sonic Fights Robotnik 7: Blue Streak Speeds By

1 view

JSolano199

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The Great Jungle
Robo Prison

David Kintobor and Ed are sitting around in a cell.
"How are we gona get out of this one Dave?" saks Ed.
"I think i have an idea" says Dave
Dave turns his arm into a sawblade and saws through the bars. They escape the
cell. But
the
guard bot sees them! It sounds the alarm!
Dave picks up the machine gun that was lying around outside the cell>>

Scott- Ever so conveniently...

<< and blows the bot away!
*RATATATATATATA BOOOOM!*
The SWATbot drones it's last words "URRRRG...BAD COMMAND OR FILE
NAME...*BEEEeeppp* IT...IS
NOW SAFE TO...TURN OF..YoUR .... COMPuuutooor......."
They run down the corridor, but the door is locked. David easily opens it with
DATASPEAR
MEGA-BLAST! *KAPOWIE*>>

David-KABLAMO!
Scott- KABOOM!
Jamie- KALARAMA!
Austin- Bubbaloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

<<But the opening of the door reveals tons and tons of SWATbots. Too make
things
worse the walls
are lined with laser cannons! They jump into the crowd of bots, Dave blasing
away with
his
machine gun. Finally they get through. There's 2 corridoors, bots swarming
towards them
in
every direction.
Then David sees a sign. It says "WARNING: Floor is slippery when wet"
Dave and Ed go down the hallway to the left where a janitor-bot is mopping the
floor.
Dave
slides down the corridoor, killing bots all the way.
"YEEAAAHHHOOO!!!" says David Kintobor. He slides underneath some bots and
blasts
them from
below. *RATATATTATATTA BALMO!*>>

Jamie- Whoops, I should have said BALMO!

<<"This way!" says Ed. They go into the shuttle bay. Dave punches through the
windsheild of a
hoverunit and unlocks the door. They get in. But bots are storming the room!
Dave
quickly uses
his mechanical arm to hotwire the hoverunit amd they take off!
*WOOOSH!*
"We escaped WAHOO!" says Dave. Then Ed looks in the rear view mirror.
"LOOK OUT DAVIE!" sayd Ed "A huge BOT CRUISER IS RIGHT BEHIND US!!>>

David- Bot Cruiser! Thanks to the convenience of PLOTHOLES!

<< AHHHH!!!" "Time for evasive manuvers!Q" says Dave.
The cruiser fires a missle! Dave flies under the missle! The cruiser fires
antoher missle!
Dave flies under that one too!
"Watch out for the trees!" says Ed (yelling loudly)
The cruiser fires antoehr missle.>>

Scott- Antoehr Missile- noun- A Missile used by SONIC FAN to annoy the heck out
of
Scott Phillips.
David- What about me?

<< Dave flies under it but they hit the trees!
*FWHASRFGWGRHGAHGRHA*>>

Austin-Ah BLAHBLABLAHBLAHBLAHABLAHBLAHBLHAB!!!!!!!

<<*BUMPITY THUMP THUMP BOOM*
They crash! But they're still alive! They run real fast!
The bot crusier surveys the wreckage and comes to the conclusion that the two
escapees
are
dead.
But they're not! They're running!
TO MAD EDDY'S!>>

Jamie- Honestly, does anyone here care?
David-Nope.
Scott-No
Austin- Yes..I mean no.

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Knothoele Village
The Secret Meeting Room>>

Jamie- Knothole Village was a lot closer. Why go all the way over there?

<<"Ok listen up people" says Sally "I've only got 2 seconds to explain the
situation"
Then Sonic pulls out an electric guitar from under the table and says "I love
you Sal, so I
wrote this way past cool song for you!"
"SONIC THERE'S NO TIME!!!" yells Sally.
Sonic sings:

Hanging 'round
in the hut
jamming by myself>>

Austin laughs uncontrollably

<<and I've had too much caffine
from drinking mountain due>>

Scott- DEW!

<<And there she was...
like spicy chili dog
yeah there she was....
like psychadelic frog>>

Jamie- Psychadelic Frog? What’s wrong with you, Sonic Fan?

<<I smell cyber-seeeeex
yeah

who's that lounging
in my deeeesk
yeah

who's that casting ghgh mfmem stares in my direction
yeah momma this sure is waypastcool
yeah
yeah
yeah momma this sure is waypastcool>>

David- I hate that song. I really, REALLY hate Marcy Playground.

<<"AUWG!" says Sally "NOw thnks to Sonic, I don't have time to explain the
mission!
Just,
everybody go to the building in Grishonia City!"
Everybody leaves in a frenzy'd panic.
"Sonic!" says Rotor "Come to my lab to equip yourself with the latest peice of
freedom
fighter
war technologie!">>

Scott- TechnologY

<<*^*^*^*^*^*

Grishonia City
The Robotnik Co. Building

A huge 5000 story building. Behold, in awe, the spectacle of the ROBOTNIK CO.
BUILDING. The
pinnacle of robotic achievement!
In front of the building there is a huge Robotnik fountain. Gathered by this
fountain is a
huge crowd of bots. The banners say "Robwily Incorporated">>

David- Sure, I’ll rob Willy.

<<A saucer thing lands in front of the crowd. Dr. Wily gets out.
Snivley is conducting the SWATbot orchastra, which has over 70 bots.
"Alright everybody" says Snivley "We're going to play 'The Music From The First
Dr.
Wily Stage
of Mega Man 2'"
Snivley taps his conductor's stick. "And a 1 and a 2 and a 1 2 3 4"
The bots play the song.
Meanwhile from behind some shrubbary, someone is spying on this super secret
meeting.
It's Sonic, who is piloting the Freedom Fighters spy-copter (the first
helicoper made
entirely
of wood)>>

David- THAT’s the latest in Freedom Fighter Technology? What about that Cyber
Suit?!

<<Sonic looks thru the spyscope. "Ah ha there they are" says him.
Bunnie, who is co-piloting, says "Yess'm, ah see them thar bots. And heck
y'all, there all is
alot of bots down yonder. Why, some of em is Metal Man, and some of em is Fire
Man,
and some
of em is Napalm man, and some of em is Needle Man and some of em is..."
"Arrrg!" says Sonic, covering his ears.
"And heck all y'all, some of em aren't even bots at all! Now heck, Sonic" says
Bunnie
"Sonic....y'all.....Sonic.....sonic? Y'all might want to put y'ar dem hands
back on yonder
steering wheel">>

David- They crash! Sonic dies! End of story. Can we leave now?

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Same Location

Packbell says "We are gathered here today to celebrate the merger of two really
great
companies. They are great. Let me tell you. They sure are great."
"Hurrah!" says the crowd of bots.
Dr. Wily is about to sign the contract and...
He signs the first letter of his name...
then the second letter..
and the third...>>

Austin- Then he kills everyone in a drunken rage!

<<fourt***KKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAA
AAAMMMMMMM!!!!*****
A helicopter smashes into the Robotnik building! Firey explosion! The blade
flies off and
cuts
off some of Dr. Wily's hair.
"BAH!" says Dr. Wily "YOu can forget about this merger! This is the most unsafe
peice of
unsafety I have ever seen in all my years of being an evil doctor! You should
be ashamed!"
Dr. Wily gets into his saucer and flies away.>>

Jamie- That was a waste...

<<Dr. Robotnik growls "grrrrr.....that hedgehog is very bad for business!"
"Snivley, Packbell, Grounder, Scratch! Attack mode NOW!"
Snivley jumps in the air! Packbell loads his mega-shotgun! Grounder arms the
blade
cutter!
Scratch spins around and says "Arrr!"
Robotnik sounds the alrm!>>

David- How does that go, Austin?
Austin-...
David- It goes ALRM ALRM ALRM!
Austin-...
Scott- Austin?
Austin-...
Jamie- Great. He’s gone blank again...
Austin-...kill....sonic...fan...
Scott- No, he’s fine.

<<(((WHHOOOOO--OOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO)))
Bots got into CraZy-AtTaCk mode!
SWATbot tanks fly over a speed bump and WALLOP into the ground!>>

Scott- But tanks are too slow to be affected by speed bumps!

<<Robotnik dashes in the front door, jumping over fiery wreckage!
"I kill the hedgehog!" says Robotnik.
Sonic and bunie are standing around by a coffee machine.
"yo yo" says Sonic.
JUST THEN A YO-YO BLADE SLICES THROUGH THE COFFEE MANCHINE
***********SMMMAAAAAJJHHH*****
"Ahhhh! yo yo!!!" yells sonic
Robotni kreels his yoyo blade back in.
"I kikll you next time!" says The Doctor.>>

David(Sonic)- C’mon! I DARE you to kikll me! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! THAT
KIKLLS!

<<Sonic and Bunnie run away.
The rest of the freedom fighters walk over Robotnik.
"ARRRRRGGGG!!!!" yells 'botnik. "TO the control room badniks! Let's go!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Austin-...lucky...charms...kill...kids...sonic...fan....

<<Floor 15

Sonic is running around an office fighting office-bots. He hits one of them
with a
keyboard!
***QWERTY!!!!***>>

Jamie-Ha.ha.ha...

<<Bunnie punches a swatbot! "OOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! y'all....hmm I all forgot i
wuz robotnickzide!">>

All-What?
Austin- ...

<<"DUUUUUUUUHHHhhhHHhh" insults Geoffy St. John.
Geoffrry gets hit by a printer. He's down!
Sonic and the rest of the freedom fighters are surrounded by bots. With the
exception of
Sally, who ran away.
"Uh oh dudes" says Sonic "Looks like we won't be getting out of this one."
"Oh well that's a real positive attitude" says Tails sarcastically.>>

David(Sonic)- Tails! Whee the hell have you been? Get your ass over here NOW!

<<"HA HA HA!!!" drone the bots.
The bots beat up the good guys.
pow
boom
kick
smak
yow
klang
yeowch
oof
arrg
IS THIS THE END OF OUR TRUE BLUE HERO?>>

David-Hopefull also the end of the story...

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Floor 5000
Control room

"Hahahah" says Robotnik.
"Why are you always laughing?" asks Snivley.
"I just find alot of things funny" says Robotnik "One of them being the fact
that the
freedom
fighters are dead."
"hahahahaha" laughs snivley
"Indeed" says Robotnik>>

David-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Floor 15

"NoooOOOoo.....gUUuurrrGGG" grones Sonic.>>

David- That’s what you get for drinking the water in Texas!

<<One bot picks up an aluminum baseball bat "I BEAT ON YOU GOOD WITH THIS"
drones the bot.
The bot is about to smack sonic upside the head when.
KASMASHO!
Somebody blasted right into the room!
It's....
Chrono Trigger's LUCCA!>>

Jamie- Enough Crosscasting! PLEASE!!

<<"Hi there. I'm Lucca from Chrono Trigger." says Lucca
"Plleased to meat you" says the near dead hedgehog.>>

Austin-meat you...dead hedgehog...mmm..
David- I think he’s coming out of it...

<<"My new interdimensional travel deivce seems to have taken me to this stange
planet
filled
with evil robots." says Lucca
Lucca shoots the bots.
"yaaaaay!" cheer the freedom fighters.
"Hi there. My name's Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog" says Sonic "Let us tell you
the
story of
mobius"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

2 hours later

Sonic finished explaining the story of mobius to Lucca.>>

David- Lucca says “You guys are all FOCKED up!” and leaves.

<<"And then we blew up the death egg! KABLAMO!" said Sonic.
"Wow" she says "That story was kind of OK i guess."
Uncle Chuck says "And if you liked that stick around for the seventh part of
our story! It's
excitin' bot fightin' Mobius savin' action! reccomend it to a friend!"
Rotor says "Do you like robots?"
"YEs, in fact I am a robot science engineer" says Lucca.
"Yeah I like robots. Watch this" says Rotor. He starts dismantaling a
SWATbot.>>

Scott- I like robots too. I have one with me. Say hi, Joe.
JOE-HALLO
Scott- HI, not hallo
JOE- HALLO HALLO
Scott-Argh...

<<*^*^*^*^*^*

3 hours later

Rotor pulls a chip out of the bot.
"I can use this chip in the vending machine back in Knothole." says Rotor. "Bet
you can't
do
that"
Lucca starts tinkering with the bots.>>

David- She pulls out some junk, rearms it into a Super-Hyper-Mega Lazer Fun,
and kills
everyone. End of story, can we leave now?

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

5 hours later

Lucca pushes the red button on the control panel.
*BZZRRRP*
The bots get up. They start dancing to a funky rap beat.
"Yo yo wassup we're the rapping robots. Wooorrrdd. Word up, word down, word all
around to mah
robo-G's. BEEP BOP BOO BOP SHOOBY DOO WOP"
"Neat!" says Tails.
"Thanks for reprograming the SWATbots for us Lucca.>>

Jamie- Although it served us absolutley no purpose

<< Now we have to go fight Robotnik!" says
Sonic
Lucca says "I have get to the control room to find the gate that goes back to
my
dimension.
Let's split up. I'll go left, you go right."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Control Room

(phew! this is a long story!)>>

All-WE NOTICED!
Austin-..notice...

<<Robotnik and Snivley are sitting around the control panle.>>

Scott- What’s a Panle?

<<Lucca walks into the room.
"Hey you!" says Robotnik "You were aiding the freedom fighters!
SWATbots......GET
HER!!!!!!"
The SWATbots dance into the room.
"SWATbots...ATTACK!" says Robotnik.
The bots keep dancing.
Robotnik says "WHy you....You...YOU...YOOUUUUU.....hey....I like this.....It is
kind
of.......
funky"
Robotnik and Snivley dance to the beat.
Lucca quickly escapes the fanfic.>>

David- Don’t worry about us! Save yourself! WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

<<"Yo Sniv man!" says Robotnik (dancing)
"What?" says Snivley (dancing)
"Let's funk on down to the basement" says Robotnik "Just follow my groove"
They dance some more.>>

Austin- I get you down to da basement-I freak you. I freak you good!
David- Dammit! He’s back to reality!

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Floor 4273

Sonic is walking along minding his own business. Just then some bots jump out
of
nowhere!
It's Grounder, Scratch and Packbell.>>

Austin- But they died! And then they came back, and now they pop out of
nowhere!
David- They can be rebuilt
Austin- But still! Kill them off already!

<<"Huh huh, we attack" says Grounder, jumping towards Sonic. Sonic ducks and
Grounder flys out
the windown.>>

David- Windown? What’s that?

<<Next up is Scratch. He jumps at sonic. Sonic sidesteps and Scratch flys out
the window
too.>>

Scott- Too? Who else flew out the window?

<<"Impressive." says Packbell "But you won't defeat my robo-power!"
Packbell runs out of the room. Sonic hears **FERWOOSH.....CLANGO!***
Packbell re-enters the rom and he has merged with TankBot to create
TANK-BELL!>>

David- See, THIS is what happens when people make up cheezy characters, and
someone
steals them.
Scott-I guess Packbell is into emulators.

<<"HHAHAHHAHHA!!!" yells Tank-bell.
Sonic does a spin dash but gets hit with a robo-fist! *POWF*
Tank-bell launces a volley of missles at Sonic. Sonic inches around dodging
them. Then
Sonic
has an idea. He thinks "The oldest trick in the book always works!">>

David- What, jumping through the window and dying? That always works. Go for
it!

<<Sonic runs up the wall. Tank-bell revs up it's engine and chrages the wall at
FULL-SPEED!
Sonic jumps out of the way and TANK-BELL FLYS OUT THE WINDOW!>>

Scott- Oh, so Tankbell flies out the window, then Scratch, right?
Jamie- That was a typo, Scott. Get over it.

<<"AHHhhhh! No!" says Tank-Bell.
"Yo Tank-Bell" says Sonic "Soon you will look like flat TACO-bell! Har har!">>

Austin- Taco Bell is nothing to laugh about! Don’t you feel sorry for the dogs
that
donated their meat? They just kept that one because he could talk and play
Monopoly!

<<Tails, Bunnie and Rotor walk into the room. "Hey Sonic, did we miss
anything?" asked
Tails.
"Just an action-packed battle with a powerful new robot!" says Sonic
"aw nuts" says Tails.>>

David- Don’t fret, Tails. I’ll just press the rewind button, courtesy of
SonicFan co...

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Floor B
(B is for basement)
"DUUUuUUUUUuuUHHHHHHH" insults Geoffry St. John
Hey, no talking during the scene titles!>>

Austin- But, he’s talking during the scene titles! He’s yelling out stuff like
“Floor
324242”! I’m confused...

<<Robotnik and Snivley and the dancing bots are in the main pipe room.
Robotnik says "Now Snivley listen as I explain what we are about to do. You
will hand
me the
world's smallest wrench. I will use that wrech to unscrew the world's smallest
screw. That
will cause the pipe valve to open and flood the building with water.>>

Jamie- But wouldn’t a big wrench and a big screw have the same effect?

<< That'll get rid of Sonic and friends. Or should I say 'Soggy-Sonic and his
super-sogged
friends' hahahahahahaha">>

David- Quite the comedian, you are.

<<"But sir!" says Snivley "All our carpets will be ruined."
"There's no time to argue about schemantics Snivley." says Robotnik "Now hand
me that
wrench
before I have to beat your head in real good! Hardy har har!"
Snivley gives Robotnik the wrench.
(unscrew unscrew unscrew)
"OK Snivley...." says Robotnik "Now we had better run real fast before the
water wave
gets
us!">>

Scott- You should have had an Egg-o-matic on hand. Too late now, isn’t it?
Austin(Snively)-But, sir! What about me and the bots?
David- Uh.. a screw you guys. Save your own damn skins!

<<*WOOOOSSSHHH*
water wave!
Robotnik surfs a swatbot! "Cowabunga doodes!>>

David sighs.
Jamie- Oh, the doodes thing? Yeah, I hate that too...
David- Not just that, this story doesn’t look like it’s going to end!

<< Like, G'narly. HhuHUh, woooahh dude!"
Meanwhile Snivley gets into the Sniv-sub.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Outside

Dulcy bumps into a statue and says "Duuuhhh....me no wanna do homework."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Jamie- That was...interesting...

<<Floor 94832

Sonic and Tails are standing around. Suddenly, all of the sudden Captain Picard
beams
into the
room!>>

Scott- And I kill him!

<<Picard hands Sonic a peice of paper. It says "Read STAR TREK: The Borg With
the
Golden Gun"
Tails says "I think we should read that amazing new fanfic!">>

Scott(Sonic)- Go ahead! You’ll die in the process!
David- What do you have against Star Trek? Or self-plugs?
Andre Dirk- No comment.
David- Go away.

<<Sonic says "I way past agree with you small-bro.">>

Jamie- How can you go past agreeing? That’s impossible!

<<just then a gian wave of water floods the room. *SPLAsH*
"glub glub dude" says Sonic (underwater)
Uh no! SCUBA-bots!
Sonic torpedo dashes them. *BLAM BLAM*
they swim to the surface. *VROOOOOM*
It's Rotor!
"It's a good thing i brouigh my inflatable boat !" says Rotor>>

Austin- He WHAT his inflatable what?!

<<They get into the boat.
"HAHAHAHAHA"
huh!?
SNIVLEY!
"You're mione, freedom fighters!" says Snivley.>>

David- Mione, is that like some sort of fancy cuisine?
Scott-Shutup.
David punches Scott, cracking his glasses
Scott- Hey!

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The Top Floor

Sally is running away from the giant wave of water that's chasing her.
*FWOOSH!*
"AHHH!" says Sally.
underwater, sally swallows some of the water.
"waitaminute" thinks sally "This doesn't taste like water. it tastes
like.....LIQUID
HYPEREXPLOSIVE!">>

Jamie- Liquid Hyperexplosive? Liquid hyperexplosive what?
David- And when has Sally taste liquid hyperexposis or whatever?

<<She opens the door and is on the roof!
But Air Man is there! He fires a tornado wind at sally. Sally dodges.>>

David- Air man? C’mon! Air man?! What the hell was that all about?!

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Meanwhile, SOnic and pals.....>>

Scott- I forgot all about SOnic. What about SoniC?

<<Snivley fires a torpedo at the boat. It hits and....
*BOOM*
firy explosion!
just then all the liquid hyperexplosive in the building goes....
***BLAMDHWSFUWBHKJALJKKLAKLCKLJAJKLVBJKLKJDQAAAMMMM!!!!**
*>>

Austin- AH BALBLAHBLAHBLHABALHABBALHBALABLA!!!
David- Stop that!

<< ************
the boat is fired out the window!
"AHHHHH" say the freedom fighters.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*>>

Jamie- You had to make a scene change for that?

<<The Roof

Sally looks down below. The entire building is exploding. She jumps off the
roof just
before
the whole building goes
***BBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM****
"arrrg!" goes air man>>

David- Air man?! WHERE IS HE GETTING THIS CRAP?!

<<Sally, flying through the air, sees the boat, also falling. Sally falls as
fast as she can.>>

Jamie- What, it’s in her control how fast she can fall?

<<She climbs into the boat!
"Yo Sal you made it!" says Sonic
The boat lands in a fountain. *SSPPPLLAASHHH!!!!*
"Wow!" says Sonic "What a mega-cool explosion!"
"We have defeated Robotnik once again" says Sally>>

David- No you didn’t. Either way, SonicFan would bring him back...

<< "Three cheers for a free mobius!"
Commander Keen commends the freedom fighters by giving them a thumbs-up.>>

David- Air Man? Commander Keen?

<<The battle is over for now but when..and where..and how will Robotnik return?
Those
question
remain unanswered as the heros walk off into the sunset.>>

Jamie- And they all live happily ever after..

<<Greenday sings "It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, i hope
you had the
time
of your life">>

David- Argh! What kind of an idiot jams to this crap?
Austin- Or listens to it?!

<<*^*^*^*^*^*^*

David- End of story...can we leave now?

<<But wait!
That can't be the end of the story!>>

David- DAMMIT!

<< What happened to David Kintobor and Mad Eddy and all those
copies of SMAK?
Let's find out......>>

David- Let’s not, ok?

Jose Solano
"Bizarre? Yes. Weird? Yes. Pointless? Sometimes"
-Mach Hedgehog

Coming Soon: Jose's White Trash Can
Home of the Pikachu Death Gallery!