Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

SONIC FAN

ungelesen,
27.11.1998, 03:00:0027.11.98
an
My next fanfic (After Sonic Fights Robotnik 7) isn't going to be antoher
sonic one. It's going to be a Star Trek fanfic titled
"THE BORG WITH THE GOLDEN GUN"

Also, I will update to the sonic fan homepage when SFR7 is finished.

http://members.xoom.com/SONIC_FAN

Mark Palenik

ungelesen,
28.11.1998, 03:00:0028.11.98
an

Zuckuss199 wrote:

> > It's going to be a Star Trek fanfic titled
> >"THE BORG WITH THE GOLDEN GUN"
>

> Now I'm getting a real bad urge to track him down, rip out his heart and show
> it to him before he dies...
>
> Jose Solano
> ----------------
> Run, Forrest, Run

Well, I managed to get a sneak peak inside of Sonic Fan's head, and here's what
THE BORG WITH THE GOLDEN GUN will most likely turn out to be

THE BORG WITH THE GOLDEN GUN BY STAR TREK FAN

Johnny Luck Pickhard said ""Fire on my mark" said Picrrd.
"Mark" said Riker.
"Fock, Fock Fock, I said my mark" said Pickrda, and he got ready to blow Riker's
brains out, but a borg beamed onto the ship and started firing his gun.
"Fock," said Riker said, "That gun is golden!".
"Shut up," Picard said.
suddenly for no aprnenet reason the borg exploded.
Antione came in and started jamming to green day. Picard and Riker helped him.
--

_____
/-------\Mark Palenik, President of

Zuckuss199

ungelesen,
29.11.1998, 03:00:0029.11.98
an

GrnAshura

ungelesen,
30.11.1998, 03:00:0030.11.98
an
>> It's going to be a Star Trek fanfic titled
>>"THE BORG WITH THE GOLDEN GUN"
>
>Now I'm getting a real bad urge to track him down, rip out his heart and show
>it to him before he dies...

Actually that sounds like a really good name for a spoof.

Mach H. Hedgehog,
Women want me, Lamers want to kill me.
--
http://members.tripod.com/~nccproductions/
--

alexg...@my-dejanews.com

ungelesen,
30.11.1998, 03:00:0030.11.98
an
In article <19981128220251...@ng60.aol.com>,

zucku...@aol.com (Zuckuss199) wrote:
> > It's going to be a Star Trek fanfic titled
> >"THE BORG WITH THE GOLDEN GUN"
>
> Now I'm getting a real bad urge to track him down, rip out his heart and show
> it to him before he dies...

alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog, send your sympathies to all those Star Trek
newsgroups out there who are probably going to be the next victims of Sonic
Fan-itis. Now let's all shudder in unision.

-- Alex Gariepy
(yes, a fanfic writer, but I don't promote it)

"God help us all." -- pick the person, time, and place for this quote

Mr Karate

ungelesen,
30.11.1998, 03:00:0030.11.98
an
Ha ha ha, thats very good! something I would expect from Sonic Fan, but
remember, 97% of the words have to have some sort of error!

- Ryo
Mark Palenik wrote in message <3660C9D7...@sprintmail.com>...

Lupienne

ungelesen,
03.12.1998, 03:00:0003.12.98
an
>My next fanfic (After Sonic Fights Robotnik 7) isn't going to be antoher
>sonic one. It's going to be a Star Trek fanfic titled

>"THE BORG WITH THE GOLDEN GUN"

Damn, I wanted to see SFR 8. How dare you disappoint me!

Louis J.M

ungelesen,
03.12.1998, 03:00:0003.12.98
an

----------

[In some time-space parodox in another universe, the Enterprise has been placed
in an odd situation. There they encounter a concious Borg cell, Sonic Fan, who is
attempting to seize the Enterprise for his own aims.]

(Picard) "Mr. LaForge, have you had any success with your attempts at
finding a weakness in the red haze blocking the rest of Sonic Fan's brain?
And Mr. Data, have you been able to access it's command pathways?"

(Geordi) "Yes, Captain. In fact, we found the answer by searching through
our archives on late Twentieth-century child psycology."

(Geordi presses a key, and a logo appears on the computer screen.)

(Riker looks puzzled.) "What the hell is 'SEGA'?"

(Wesley (excited)) "Wait, I know what that is - that's."

(Riker And Picard) Shut up!!

(Data turns to answer.) "Allow me to explain. We will send this program, for some
reason called 'Game Genie', through the Sonic Fan's Borg command pathways. Once
inside his - I mean their - root command unit, it will begin bypassing system
blocks at an unstoppable rate."

(Picard) "But the Borg have the ability to adapt. Won't they alter their
processing systems to increase their storage capacity?"

(Geordi, excited) "Wait, Captain; I just detected their collective capacity has
suddenly dropped to 0% !"

(Picard) "Data, what do your scanners show?"

(Data) "Appearently the Borg have found the internal command module named
'32X' and it has used up all the memory capacity."

(Picard) "Lets wait and see how long this '32X' can reduce their
functionality."

. . . Two Hours Pass . . .

(Riker) "Geordi, what's the status on the Borg?"

(Geordi) "As expected Sonic Fan is attempting to re-engineer the Fan Fic to
compensate for increased talent and intelligence demands, but each time they
successfully increase brain power I have setup our closest deep space monitor
beacon to transmit more 'IP' modules from something called 'BorgNuke 1.0'.

(Picard) "How much time will that buy us ?"

(Data) "Current Borg solution rates allow me to predicate an interest time
span of 6 more hours. The module is almost %99 incompatible with the protocal
used in the Borg's collective consiousness grid."

(Geordi) "Captain, another vessel has entered our sector."

(Picard) "Identify."

(Data) "It appears to have markings very similar to the 'SEGA' logo"

(Data) "The black alien ship has just opened its forward hatches and released
thousands of humanoid shaped objects."

(Picard) "Magnify forward viewer on the alien craft"

(Riker) "Good God captain! Those are humans floating straight toward the
Borg ship with no life support suits ! How can they survive the tortures of
deep space ?!"

(Over the speakers) "THIS IS ADMIRAL YUJI NAKA S OF THE SEGIAN JAPSHIP
MONOPOLY. WE HAVE POSITIVE CONFIRMATION OF COPYRIGHT BREECH OF COMPANY
LOGO'S IN THIS SECTOR. SURREDER ALL HTML FILES AND WE CAN AVOID ANY TROUBLE.
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS"

(Data) "The alien ship has just opened its forward hatches and released
thousands of humanoid shaped objects."

(Picard) "Magnify forward viewer on the alien craft"

(Riker) "Good God captain! Those are humans floating straight toward the
Borg ship with no life support suits ! How can they survive the tortures of
deep space ?!"

Suddenly a powerful particle blast hit's the Enterprise, and the entire
ship bounces and shudders absorbing the blast.

(Wesley) "Do a little dance, make a little lo-"

(Pickard And Riker) "Shut up!!!"

(Data) "I don't believe that those are humans sir, if you will look closer I
believe you will see that they are carrying something recognized by
twenty-first century man as doe skin leather briefcases, and wearing Armani
suits"

(Riker and Picard together (horrified)) "Lawyers !!"

(Geordi) "It can't be. All the Lawyers were rounded up and sent hurtling
into the sun in 2017 during the Great Awakening."

(Data) "True, but appearently some must have survived."

(Riker) "They have surrounded the Borg ship and are covering it with all
types of papers."

(Data) "I believe that is known in ancient venacular as 'red tape' it often
proves fatal."

(Riker) "They're tearing the Borg to pieces !"

(Picard) "Turn off the monitors. I can't stand to watch, not even the Borg
deserve that."

Join us next time, when "Q" get's a bug up his ass and turns Picard into
a four legged abstract beast with a flower around his neck and Riker finds
himself at the helm of the Titanic. Only on UPN.

Louis J.M
---
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

are...@acad1.stvincent.edu

ungelesen,
03.12.1998, 03:00:0003.12.98
an
In an odd twist of fate, the preceding message was entirely removed from
existence. So sad...

But I would have found it a lot funnier if you hadn't just replaced Microsoft
with SEGA in someone else's joke. I know we infringe on copyrights all the
time with fanfic, but there's no excuse for plagiarism

And tonight, the part of the Wet Blanket will be played by

--G. Falconar

Zuckuss199

ungelesen,
03.12.1998, 03:00:0003.12.98
an
I'm sorry Louis, but you can't consider yourself a Star Wars fan anymore, after
this. I couldn't make it through the end, it was so stupid and boring!

Rickey Marsh

ungelesen,
04.12.1998, 03:00:0004.12.98
an

are...@acad1.stvincent.edu wrote in message
<746h22$7gn$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>In an odd twist of fate, the preceding message was entirely removed from
>existence. So sad...
>
>But I would have found it a lot funnier if you hadn't just replaced
Microsoft
>with SEGA in someone else's joke. I know we infringe on copyrights all the
>time with fanfic, but there's no excuse for plagiarism

I know, I read the Microsoft one too. This would have been maybe a bit
amusing if it hadn't copied it nearly exactly. Pity.

~Jaquel~

0 neue Nachrichten