Soz Mick

Princess Switchblade

May 11, 2001, 7:38:19 PM5/11/01
I should think so. Upsetting him you git.

Princess Switchblade

May 11, 2001, 7:51:07 PM5/11/01
Alpha Dog <scar...@farm.yard> wrote in message
> He is a git

He wants to be a reappearing git in some form or other or I'll chop your
nads off and feed them to the trolls.

Jello

May 12, 2001, 4:25:10 AM5/12/01
Alpha Dog wrote:

> He is nearly ginger ffs
> --

Abuse report sent.

Andy

May 12, 2001, 4:46:09 AM5/12/01

> He is nearly ginger ffs

Ouch. What did he do bad enough to deserve that?

Andy

May 12, 2001, 5:39:54 AM5/12/01

> Andy wrote:
>
> >What did he do bad enough to deserve that?
>
> Breathed

If you'd called him a no-good, useless, bastard, mother-fucking son of a
whore then fair enough, but "almost ginger" is definitely OTT.

Andy

May 12, 2001, 6:07:39 AM5/12/01

> Sorry Jelly peep
> Happy now, Drew?

You will get your reward in heaven.

Clarkee

May 12, 2001, 6:23:35 AM5/12/01

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

> You will get your reward in heaven.

yep...god will give him a good kicking, and he'll keep kicking till
he bursts into tears and sez soz for bin a cunt to Micky.

Clarkee

May 12, 2001, 6:44:19 AM5/12/01

> Bollocks
>
> It's only micky ffs

he's still one of gods children, as is everybody. god will give
your nads a swift boot for every mean thing you've ever said.....to anybody.

Jello

May 12, 2001, 6:57:06 AM5/12/01
Alpha Dog wrote:

> Clarkee wrote:
>
> > he's still one of gods children, as is everybody. god will give
> >your nads a swift boot for every mean thing you've ever said.....to anybody.
>

> God will surely make an exception for the mean things I have said to
> Grant and the other one, you know, the girlie, reddish brown hurr...
> --

Praps you should reinvent yourself.. a new sharing caring peep?

ppl

Clarkee

May 12, 2001, 7:00:24 AM5/12/01

> God will surely make an exception for the mean things I have said to
> Grant and the other one, you know, the girlie, reddish brown hurr...

well yeah of course, that goes wivout saying.

he'll shake yer hand for that and pat you on the back....soon as
he's finished booting yer bollocks.

God

May 12, 2001, 9:50:09 AM5/12/01

> Me is an atheist anyway so me is safe from the wrath of the god peep.

How little you know

God

May 12, 2001, 11:04:19 AM5/12/01

> You don't exist
> Piss off

Were it not for the fact that we do not allow gingey's in heaven I would
punish you by forcing you to spend eternity on a cloud with sandman

God

May 12, 2001, 11:58:31 AM5/12/01

> And as it is you are going to do sweet fuck all, innit, you girlie

If I were a girlie I'd be playing with my breasts right now, not online.

Jello

May 12, 2001, 12:54:27 PM5/12/01
Alpha Dog wrote:

> Jello wrote:
>
> >Praps you should reinvent yourself.. a new sharing caring peep?
>

> Would it involve caring and sharing?

No, not at all.
You need to be the meanest son of a bitch going.
Can you handle it?

Jello

May 12, 2001, 2:59:54 PM5/12/01
Alpha Dog wrote:

> Mean huh? How mean?

stealing candy off a baby mean.

The Silly Sadist

May 12, 2001, 8:37:08 PM5/12/01
It could have been worse. He could have left out the 'almost'.

"Alpha Dog" <scar...@farm.yard> wrote in message

> Andy wrote:
>
> >If you'd called him a no-good, useless, bastard, mother-fucking son of a
> >whore then fair enough, but "almost ginger" is definitely OTT.
>

> Oh ffs already

> Sorry Jelly peep
>
> Happy now, Drew?

> --
> "The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be
when you kill them."

The Silly Sadist

May 12, 2001, 8:50:44 PM5/12/01
*Grovels* God, I'm so sorry for being led astray by the evil wiles of Satan
(can we see a fight between you two?) and I apologise so profusely that the
only thing more profuse is a very very very profuse thing, please forgive me
my trespasses as as I forgive those who trespass against me (Hah! When have
I ever done that? That'll fool God! Hang on... shit, don't that guy up there
know everything? Oops.) and let me die happy and after a long, (un)happy
life of self-restriction in a holy [wherever nuns live]... Wait a sec,
didn't Anton Svandor Lavey go to Hell? Forget I said anything, God blokey!

> God wrote:
>
> >If I were a girlie I'd be playing with my breasts right now, not online.
>

> A fair point, well made
>
> Still don't believe in you though

What if he poked you?
> --
> "The best way to deal with people you disagree with is not to be a jackass
publicly."

Guess you screwed that one up, mate.

~thewanderinggoth~ (Really, I suppose both spellings of the word 'wondering'
[i.e. 'wondering' and 'wandering'] mean the same thing, which term is most
appropriate depending on whether you are actually moving through reality, or
just transporting your body via your feet...)