[POLL] Ecchi Block

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.

An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)

So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

"Even a dog knows when its tripped over and when its kicked."
ICQ# 53439891

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote in message
<19991116234639...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

>Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>
>An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing
>said character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort
>for practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal
reason
>that kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a
>very pretty young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>
>So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Shishio Makoto from _Rurouni Kenshin_. Not only does he looks all burnt
and icky, but his skin is supposedly really hot; he'd probably fry someone
if he had sex with them. Though he DID kiss Yumi (my friend's comment-
"tastes like chicken!"). I can't see him doing more than that, though. Nor
do I WANT to.

Catherine Johnson. Oh, like you DIDN'T think I'd reply to a thread with
"ecchi" in the Subject Line? ^_^
--
Remove "3AT" to reply
"You have disgraced the disgraceful Team Rocket!"

Amy Bridger

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
On17 Nov 1999 04:46:39 GMT, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and
Runo) looked up to the sky and was heard to utter:

>Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>
>An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
>kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
>young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>
>So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Worf and Data together! Heard that pairing mentioned in a MiSTing...
ewwwwwwwww! (In that MiSTing Mike was turning a lovely shade of green
from the pairings... thats an Etchi Block right?)

Umm ummm ummm I cant think of any etchi blocks of my own. I don't
usually think of characters in that way.

--
Amy Bridger (a...@full-moon.com)
I am in Australia

I might be getting a job! Wish me luck for Tuesday!

Soumitra Choudhury

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:

> Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>
> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>
> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Oh, you want the WHOLE list? Well, let's see:

All characters from:

Sailor Moon (except Eudial)
El Hazard
Tenchi Muyo
Vampire Princess Miyu
Final Fantasy 8 (ESPECIALLY Rinoa)
Final Fantasy 7
Magic Knights Rayearth (except Alcyones)
Record of Lodoss War (ESPECIALLY Deedlit)
Evangelion (except Misato)
Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)
Saber Marionette J
Yuki and Nami from Silent Mobius
Shampoo from Ranma
Nene from Bubblegum Crisis
Lina Inverse

Meech Mk III
Immortally Rei's...

Did I mention Rinoa? Yes? Well, let me mention her again.

RINOA!!!

Andy00

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
My ecchi block is usually on emotions. Anger, fear, the usual dark side
stuff, usually shuts down a fic immedietly for me. Rapefics, etc. (Sad I
actually have to say I don't like rapefics, but I've encountered people who go
"Huh?" when this severe disassociation from was mentioned.)

PWPs do the same, but that's just personal preference, not making a statement
there. <g>

Also, anything with chibis (Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Hotaru.....when they're grown up,
I don't mind but now.....)

"I have been a word in a book."
The Song of Taliesin

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that
fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and
heartbeats."
Richard Bach -- "Illusions"

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
>From: Soumitra Choudhury sch...@ascc.lucent.com
>Date: Wed, 17 November 1999 10:17 AM EST

>Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:
>>
>> Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>>
>> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason
>that
>> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very
>pretty
>> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>>
>> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
>
>Oh, you want the WHOLE list? Well, let's see:

Ironic thing being I know a website that has most of these, if you'd like to
take a look... <ducks>

>All characters from:
>
>Sailor Moon (except Eudial)
>El Hazard
>Tenchi Muyo
>Vampire Princess Miyu
>Final Fantasy 8 (ESPECIALLY Rinoa)
>Final Fantasy 7
>Magic Knights Rayearth (except Alcyones)
>Record of Lodoss War (ESPECIALLY Deedlit)
>Evangelion (except Misato)

Seem the case for most folks.

>Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)

I hope you're excepting Urd. I think all the potential ecchiness of the entire
series is siphoned into her. ^^;;

<who knows something's going on when even the male protagonist isn't ecchi....>

Soumitra Choudhury

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:

[snip]

> >> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
> >
> >Oh, you want the WHOLE list? Well, let's see:
> >

> Ironic thing being I know a website that has most of these, if you'd like to
> take a look... <ducks>

[aims low]

> >All characters from:
> >
> >Sailor Moon (except Eudial)
> >El Hazard
> >Tenchi Muyo
> >Vampire Princess Miyu
> >Final Fantasy 8 (ESPECIALLY Rinoa)
> >Final Fantasy 7
> >Magic Knights Rayearth (except Alcyones)
> >Record of Lodoss War (ESPECIALLY Deedlit)
> >Evangelion (except Misato)
>
> Seem the case for most folks.
>
> >Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)
>
> I hope you're excepting Urd. I think all the potential ecchiness of the entire
> series is siphoned into her. ^^;;

Well, Urd... um, I suppose... No! NO! You said if I was the least bit
uncomfortable, and I'm uncomfortable with Urd.

Chibi-Miyu: No you're not.

[blink] Heh heh. Okay, you got me. I don't mind Urd as a bit ecchi. But
that's as far as it goes!

Chibi-Miyu: Of course. There are pre-pubescents here.

> <who knows something's going on when even the male protagonist isn't ecchi....>

Which makes the series so lovable.

Meech Mk III
Immortally Rei's, just got the third and fourth GN for Oh My Goddess,
and has placed manga Skuld over Chibi-Usa and Lime as the absolute most
kawaii character ever coming out of Japan

Perfect Chaos

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
Amy Bridger wrote:

> On17 Nov 1999 04:46:39 GMT, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and
> Runo) looked up to the sky and was heard to utter:
>
> >Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
> >
> >An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
> >character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
> >character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
> >practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
> >kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
> >young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
> >
> >So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
>
> Worf and Data together! Heard that pairing mentioned in a MiSTing...
> ewwwwwwwww! (In that MiSTing Mike was turning a lovely shade of green
> from the pairings... thats an Etchi Block right?)
>
> Umm ummm ummm I cant think of any etchi blocks of my own. I don't
> usually think of characters in that way.

SD-Reg runs through, holding a sign with one word sloppily painted on
it: Strawberries ...He bii-das Amy, then runs offscreen.

> --
> Amy Bridger (a...@full-moon.com)
> I am in Australia
>
> I might be getting a job! Wish me luck for Tuesday!

--
Reg

Who has that 'hold on' song that plays in the Toy Story 2 commercials
stuck in his head

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
>From: Soumitra Choudhury sch...@ascc.lucent.com
>Date: Wed, 17 November 1999 01:13 PM EST

>Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:
>
>[snip]

>> >Oh, you want the WHOLE list? Well, let's see:
>> >

>> Ironic thing being I know a website that has most of these, if you'd like
>> take a look... <ducks>
>
>[aims low]

Runo: That's ironic, too. Roshni always aims low too. At least in his posts..

... Was that a metaphoral jab?

>> >All characters from:
>> >
>> >Sailor Moon (except Eudial)
>> >El Hazard
>> >Tenchi Muyo
>> >Vampire Princess Miyu
>> >Final Fantasy 8 (ESPECIALLY Rinoa)
>> >Final Fantasy 7
>> >Magic Knights Rayearth (except Alcyones)
>> >Record of Lodoss War (ESPECIALLY Deedlit)
>> >Evangelion (except Misato)
>>
>> Seem the case for most folks.
>>
>> >Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)
>>
>> I hope you're excepting Urd. I think all the potential ecchiness of the
>entire
>> series is siphoned into her. ^^;;
>
>Well, Urd... um, I suppose... No! NO! You said if I was the least bit
>uncomfortable, and I'm uncomfortable with Urd.

Everyone is. Regardless of ecchi block or not. Urd's very.. ah, dynamic.

>Chibi-Miyu: No you're not.
>
>[blink] Heh heh. Okay, you got me. I don't mind Urd as a bit ecchi. But
>that's as far as it goes!
>
>Chibi-Miyu: Of course. There are pre-pubescents here.
>
>> <who knows something's going on when even the male protagonist isn't
>ecchi....>
>
>Which makes the series so lovable.

Also a boost for guys, considering the AnimeGuy archetypes.

>Meech Mk III
>Immortally Rei's, just got the third and fourth GN for Oh My Goddess,
>and has placed manga Skuld over Chibi-Usa and Lime as the absolute most
>kawaii character ever coming out of Japan

Artemis of Arcadia

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
I have one and one only.
Harlock. I don't want to see him disgraced like that.
_______________
Artemis
Harlock-sama's personal (and youngest!) fangirl
"Space Rebel Captain Klebs"
http://animeart.com/arcadia999

Alex Taylor

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:12:53, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and Runo) wrote:

> >Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)
>
> I hope you're excepting Urd. I think all the potential ecchiness of the entire
> series is siphoned into her. ^^;;

Urd is more all-round wild and irresponsible than ecchi. Far more
suggestiveness seems to be focused on Peorth.

> <who knows something's going on when even the male protagonist isn't ecchi....>

Sure he is. He just hides it well.

Alex Taylor BA - CIS - University of Guelph
al...@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~alex
"Later on they took the blood out to make the stories more
acceptable to children, or at least to the people who had to
read them to children rather than the children themselves (who,
on the whole, are quite keen on blood provided it's being shed
by the deserving*), and then wondered where the stories went."
--Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"

* That is to say, those who deserve to shed blood. Or possibly
not. You never quite know with some kids.

Scortia

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99

Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:

> Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>
> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>

> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

I get like that when I start to get ecchi thoughts about young anime
boys......Little Nakago, Elios (he LOOKS young!), etc.....But then, I think, "Wait,
that's a little boy?! <shiver>"

--
--Scortia
(Gre-chan, Chichiri no Miko, etc...)

Skyrocket

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
> >An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
> >character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
> >character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
> >practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
> >kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
> >young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
> >
> >So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Definatly Belldandy. I don't know why, but thinking of her like that just seems wrong to me. Kids to. The fact that people out there are putting out
ecchi stuff about Saturn and Chibi-usa really creeps me out. I'd also have to put Nuku Nuku on the list and maybe Nini Romanova. And to a lesser
degree, Asuka Langly and Rei Ayanami. It really depends on what you'r talking about with those two. I've seen stuff that was a bit suggestive, but I
didn't have a problem with. Other stuff I didn't like.

Skyrocket

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Roshni Kasumo and Runo <rosh...@aol.comdesu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

> Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>
> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very
pretty
> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>
> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Luckily I don't have any awful things like that for any characters I like ^_^ It
would just ruin all the fun.

--
Tenchi the sword wielding maniac, Minako's true #1
(remove the spam protection for emailing)
Venus and Moon shrine + Minako Quake: http://linainverse.webjump.com/
Official LAKACUA home (Let's all kick annoying Chibi-Usa's ass):
http://members.dokom.de/MinakoAino/lakacua.html
Mooniecode[1.14.14] -> http://linainverse.webjump.com/mooniecode.html
SM:6 F:sVe>+++½Mo>++¾Me>++½Ma>++½:vCcAl:aUnNa:p*S D:sCh---Tx>---:aPe--
X:a200ger++:m38ge+ O:o+a-h++ P:a++:s180:w60:f:eBL:hBr:t-½:cWh:y+:r|+
-=My Favorites=- ...%->www.lovecalculator.com
Minako Aino 88% * Lina 92% * Usagi 83% * Ameria 95% * Asuka 83% * Rei 95% *
Ryoko 88% * Washu 83% * Ayeka 95% * Lum 92% * Umi 82% * Hikaru 82% *
Arieru 95% (Arielle) * Nanami Jinnai 82% * Wedding Peach 86% (Momoko) *
female Ranma 95% * Shampoo 89% * Akane 95% * Akari 82% (Battle Athletess) *
Anna 82% (BA) * Yohko 88% (DHY) * Azusa 83% (DHY) * Nene 86% * Priss 84% *
Yuri 82% (Dirty Pair) * Kei 95% (DP) * Skuld 93% * Nuku Nuku 82% * Pai 82%

Alex Taylor

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:46:39, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and Runo) wrote:

> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)

I suppose Belldandy makes me feel a little uncomfortable...

OTOH, Kasumi from Ranma 1/2 makes me _really_ uncomfortable. I suppose
soft, cheesecakey type stuff would be OK, but anything nasty... ACK.
That's just... WRONG.

Others who make me uncomfortable:
Ukyo from Ranma
Ifurita, Miiz, Afura, and Rune from El Hazard OAV

And just about any character older than mid-forties. Sorry if that's
ageism, but I can't help it.

RKoren1030

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Ecchi block, eh..? Well, lessee:

Sasami, Chibi-Usa, any Pre-pubesent characters.
Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, any DBZ male.

The MST3K/Anime/Tolkien-Fan formerly known as Spencer Trace.
Master of the senseless exclamations and Holder of the Spork of Justice!
"OOH-TAH!"
(§) (§) (§) (§) (§) (§) (§) (§) (§) (§) (§) (§)

DirewolfX

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Runo) wrote:

>Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>

>An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
>kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
>young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>

>So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Lime from SMJ... I love her, but I think of her more like a kid or
friend than THAT way. ^_^

======================================
DirewolfX, Minako-lover
Andrew Gould
-dire...@mindspring.com

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/5856/index.html

MoonieCode(1.12.05)
SM:6m+ F:sVe+++Me++:vEu+Fi:aDi+Ar+:pCl++SS D:sTx-:vEs X:[*]:a64s++++40d++:m62r++13s++++ O:d-:s:o?:a-:x++ P:a16:s510:w:f:eB:hBr:t-:cJe:*Ar:y+:r|+

DirewolfX

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:17:22 -0500, Soumitra Choudhury
<sch...@ascc.lucent.com> wrote:

>Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:
>>
>> Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>>
>> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
>> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
>> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>>
>> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
>

>Oh, you want the WHOLE list? Well, let's see:
>

>All characters from:
>
>Sailor Moon (except Eudial)
>El Hazard
>Tenchi Muyo
>Vampire Princess Miyu
>Final Fantasy 8 (ESPECIALLY Rinoa)
>Final Fantasy 7
>Magic Knights Rayearth (except Alcyones)
>Record of Lodoss War (ESPECIALLY Deedlit)
>Evangelion (except Misato)

>Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)

>Saber Marionette J
>Yuki and Nami from Silent Mobius
>Shampoo from Ranma
>Nene from Bubblegum Crisis
>Lina Inverse
>

>Meech Mk III

>Immortally Rei's...
>
>Did I mention Rinoa? Yes? Well, let me mention her again.
>
>RINOA!!!

You know, I could tell you where to get some good H-pics of Rinoa...
*bolts like heck*

DirewolfX

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
On 17 Nov 1999 15:41:44 GMT, and...@aol.comnoporn (Andy00) wrote:

> My ecchi block is usually on emotions. Anger, fear, the usual dark side
>stuff, usually shuts down a fic immedietly for me. Rapefics, etc. (Sad I
>actually have to say I don't like rapefics, but I've encountered people who go
>"Huh?" when this severe disassociation from was mentioned.)
>
> PWPs do the same, but that's just personal preference, not making a statement
>there. <g>

What's a PWP?

DirewolfX

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:05:33 GMT, al...@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca (Alex
Taylor) wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:46:39, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and Runo) wrote:
>
>> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
>> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
>> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>

>I suppose Belldandy makes me feel a little uncomfortable...
>
>OTOH, Kasumi from Ranma 1/2 makes me _really_ uncomfortable. I suppose
>soft, cheesecakey type stuff would be OK, but anything nasty... ACK.
>That's just... WRONG.
>
>Others who make me uncomfortable:
> Ukyo from Ranma
> Ifurita, Miiz, Afura, and Rune from El Hazard OAV
>
>And just about any character older than mid-forties. Sorry if that's
>ageism, but I can't help it.

Yeah, but in Anime, they still look like they're 20, anyway. ^_^;;

Tom Cheng

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:

> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Lime, she's so childlike.
Celes, she is perfection incarnate and above such filthy things.

--
Tom Cheng, #1 Celes and Galaxia fan
tkc...@home.com

Andy00

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Direwolf asks

> My ecchi block is usually on emotions. Anger, fear, the usual dark side
>stuff, usually shuts down a fic immedietly for me. Rapefics, etc. (Sad I
>actually have to say I don't like rapefics, but I've encountered people who go
>"Huh?" when this severe disassociation from was mentioned.)
>
> PWPs do the same, but that's just personal preference, not making a
statement
>there. <g>

:>What's a PWP?

Stands for Plot, What Plot? Essentially, a Senshi suddenly jumps another
Senshi for no apparent reason. (There may be a line or two "Oh, Rei! I never
knew you cared!" "Yes, Makoto, let's get down!")

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
>From: al...@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca (Alex Taylor)
>Date: Wed, 17 November 1999 06:48 PM EST
>
>On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:12:53, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and Runo)
>wrote:
>

>> >Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)
>>
>> I hope you're excepting Urd. I think all the potential ecchiness of the
>entire
>> series is siphoned into her. ^^;;
>
>Urd is more all-round wild and irresponsible than ecchi.

True. She's just a bit looser, I guess.

> Far more
>suggestiveness seems to be focused on Peorth.
>
>> <who knows something's going on when even the male protagonist isn't
>ecchi....>
>
>Sure he is. He just hides it well.

<nod> He DOES intended to watch the ecchi tape he gets in the mail, and checks
to make sure Belldandy isn't around first. But when it comes to physicalness, I
think shyness overrides that. <g>

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
>From: dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX)
>Date: Wed, 17 November 1999 10:53 PM EST

>On 17 Nov 1999 15:41:44 GMT, and...@aol.comnoporn (Andy00) wrote:
>
>> My ecchi block is usually on emotions. Anger, fear, the usual dark side
>>stuff, usually shuts down a fic immedietly for me. Rapefics, etc. (Sad I
>>actually have to say I don't like rapefics, but I've encountered people who
>go
>>"Huh?" when this severe disassociation from was mentioned.)
>>
>> PWPs do the same, but that's just personal preference, not making a
>statement
>>there. <g>
>>

>What's a PWP?

Porn Without Plot.

Quoth the Raven

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
On 17 Nov 1999 15:41:44 GMT, and...@aol.comnoporn (Andy00) wrote:

> My ecchi block is usually on emotions. Anger, fear, the usual dark side
>stuff, usually shuts down a fic immedietly for me. Rapefics, etc. (Sad I
>actually have to say I don't like rapefics, but I've encountered people who go
>"Huh?" when this severe disassociation from was mentioned.)

I agree with you that I don't find rapefics at all arousing. But not
all "rapefics" are mindless tentacle-rubbish. Everything depends on
the author's skill and sensitivity. In a fanfic, if used correctly,
rape can be, and is, a very effective tool if a story is supposed to
be really angsty -- and I'm a bit of an angst-bunny. I like angst, as
long as the hurt/comfort equation gets its share of comfort too. But I
find rape to be just one of many effective tools to be used
occasionally as a fanfic writer to get inside people's heads and to
explore characterization.

I DON'T like the general "Oh, I'm getting raped and I'm loving it"
fics. YUCK.

> PWPs do the same, but that's just personal preference, not making a statement
>there. <g>

For me, it depends on what fandom it's being written in. And also on
the quality of the writing. A good writer will generally put a little
explanation/motivation into the so-called PWP, and of course good
writing helps too.

>Also, anything with chibis (Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Hotaru.....when they're grown up,
>I don't mind but now.....)

Same here. That is something I cannot bear beyond anything. I can
stand several disgusting things more than I can stand pedophilia (or
bestiality, even with a sentient cat!)

Cheers!
Quoth the Raven
See my page at http://www.crosswinds.net/~qtheraven
MoonieCode (1.12.05) SM: 5+
F: sSt>++ In++[+] Tx+[+] :vGa>++ 4G+[+] :aKa>+ Lu+ Ar+ :p*++
D: sNe>-- Ur>- :vEs :aRy :pSS
X: * a*s++
O: d+ s- o- a h+
P: a20 :s51 :w-- :f :e B|BrLg :hBr :t- :cWh :bO- :*Le :x+ :r[+]|-

Quoth the Raven

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:06:14 GMT, a...@full-moon.com (Amy Bridger)
wrote:

>On17 Nov 1999 04:46:39 GMT, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and
>Runo) looked up to the sky and was heard to utter:
>

>>Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>>

>>An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>>character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>>character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>>practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
>>kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
>>young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>>

>>So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
>

>Worf and Data together! Heard that pairing mentioned in a MiSTing...
>ewwwwwwwww!

LOL. A friend of mine actually did write a Worf/Data PWP... no, I'm
not kidding!! I'll tell you where to find it if you don't believe me!

>(In that MiSTing Mike was turning a lovely shade of green
>from the pairings... thats an Etchi Block right?)

That's Mike's ecchi block working, definitely!

>I might be getting a job! Wish me luck for Tuesday!

I will! Gambatte yo!

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99

Scortia wrote in message <38334279...@sailorsenshi.com>...

>Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:

>> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
>

>I get like that when I start to get ecchi thoughts about young anime
>boys......Little Nakago, Elios (he LOOKS young!), etc.....But then, I
>think, "Wait, that's a little boy?! <shiver>"

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does that...

Catherine Johnson. Just think, the whole cast of _Digimon_ is off-limits...
<pout>

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Andy00 wrote in message <19991117235653...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

>Direwolf asks

>:>What's a PWP?
>
>Stands for Plot, What Plot? Essentially, a Senshi suddenly jumps
>another Senshi for no apparent reason. (There may be a line or two
>"Oh, Rei! I never knew you cared!" "Yes, Makoto, let's get down!")

I think PWPs have their place... Especially in the case of an established
relationship (a PWP with Usagi and Mamoru makes more sense then a PWP with,
say, Mamoru and Fish Eye). But I can understand why they aren't to
everyone's liking, I guess. I like a good story, too, but sometimes I just
wanna read about sex. <shrug>

Catherine Johnson.

Amy Bridger

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
OnWed, 17 Nov 1999 12:29:14 -0600, Perfect Chaos
<MiraiN...@hotmail.com> looked up to the sky and was heard to
utter:

>Amy Bridger wrote:
>>
>> On17 Nov 1999 04:46:39 GMT, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and
>> Runo) looked up to the sky and was heard to utter:
>>
>> >Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>> >
>> >An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>> >character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>> >character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>> >practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
>> >kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
>> >young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>> >

>> >So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
>>

>> Worf and Data together! Heard that pairing mentioned in a MiSTing...

>> ewwwwwwwww! (In that MiSTing Mike was turning a lovely shade of green

>> from the pairings... thats an Etchi Block right?)
>>

>> Umm ummm ummm I cant think of any etchi blocks of my own. I don't
>> usually think of characters in that way.

I found one today due to discussions with my friend. I can now say I
have an etchi block on... PIKACHU!

>SD-Reg runs through, holding a sign with one word sloppily painted on
>it: Strawberries ...He bii-das Amy, then runs offscreen.

Nani yo? *thinks...* Strawberry Juice?!? *screams and runs*

--
Amy Bridger (a...@full-moon.com)
I am in Australia

I might be getting a job! Wish me luck for Tuesday!

seiya sparkle

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
>>And just about any character older than mid-forties. Sorry if that's
>>ageism, but I can't help it.
>>

>Yeah, but in Anime, they still look like they're 20, anyway. ^_^;;

yea.. they do, don't they? *marches around carrying a sign that says "hiko,
hiko, he's our man..."*

hm.. i can't really think of anybody i have an ecchi block about.. but then
again i haven't seen that much anime anyway..
hm.. maybe tendo soun and saotome genma.. and happosai! ewwwww
and cologne... (all from ranma)
ummm.... *thinks*
i guess that means "the old people who actually look old"...
hmm... who else? .....um.. i can't really imagine saito hajime (rurouni
kenshin) that way.. but i don't think if i saw it i would run screaming... so
maybe that doesn't count after all....
blah.. this is hard...

~seiya sparkle...errr...
*gets out some spackle and begins to rebuild her innocent image*

"anyone with balls can tell that i'm sexier than those two little girls"

email to:
ranm...@girltype.com
or to
seiy...@aol.com
or to
scyth...@aol.com
..or you die! or at least i'll poke you....

Soumitra Choudhury

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
DirewolfX wrote:

[snip]

> >Meech Mk III
> >Immortally Rei's...
> >
> >Did I mention Rinoa? Yes? Well, let me mention her again.
> >
> >RINOA!!!
>
> You know, I could tell you where to get some good H-pics of Rinoa...
> *bolts like heck*

[covers eyes] If I can't see your post, I can't know what you're talking
about.

Chris Kern

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:09:56 GMT, qthe...@crosswinds.net (Quoth the
Raven) posted the following:

>Same here. That is something I cannot bear beyond anything. I can
>stand several disgusting things more than I can stand pedophilia (or
>bestiality, even with a sentient cat!)

Aww, that eliminates "Artemis", "Bedtime for Luna", "Chibi-Usa's 7th
Birthday", "Rini's Special Moment with Usagi", "Artemis' Lover"....

[It is interesting to note that the vilest lemons don't involve
Chibi-Usa, but some of those come close.]

-Chris (who notes that Sakura's is probably a place you should stay
away from ^_^)

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
>From: Soumitra Choudhury sch...@ascc.lucent.com
>Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 09:39 AM EST

Runo: <with huge cartoon-style megaphone> HE SAID HE COULD TELL YOU WHERE TO
FIND SOME GOOD....

<snatches megaphone> Now cut that out.

Runo: ^^;;

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Soumitra Choudhury <sch...@ascc.lucent.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

> Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:
>
> [snip]

> > >Oh, you want the WHOLE list? Well, let's see:
> > >

> > Ironic thing being I know a website that has most of these, if you'd like to
> > take a look... <ducks>
>
> [aims low]

Looks like scrambled eggs for Roshni...

> > >All characters from:
> > >
> > >Sailor Moon (except Eudial)
> > >El Hazard
> > >Tenchi Muyo
> > >Vampire Princess Miyu
> > >Final Fantasy 8 (ESPECIALLY Rinoa)
> > >Final Fantasy 7
> > >Magic Knights Rayearth (except Alcyones)
> > >Record of Lodoss War (ESPECIALLY Deedlit)
> > >Evangelion (except Misato)
> >

> > Seem the case for most folks.
> >

> > >Ah My Goddess (>_< That's just wrong! Well, maybe Sayoko...)

You mean you can't have ecchi thoughts about any of these? O_o;;
Poor Meech... <pats Meech's head>
How can you live with it? I'd rather shoot myself in such a position ^_^;;

Well, let's see who of the above is on my ecchi list:
> > >Sailor Moon (except Eudial)

The Inners, Saturn if 14+, somewhat Haruka and Michiru. Wouldn't mind Naru or
Unazuki. NOT Setsuna or any of the villains.

> > >El Hazard

only Nanami and Ariell - other girls perhaps a little bit

> > >Tenchi Muyo

Ryoko, Ayeka, Washu. Kiyone to some degree.

> > >Vampire Princess Miyu
> > >Final Fantasy 8 (ESPECIALLY Rinoa)
> > >Final Fantasy 7

No one of the three above.

> > >Magic Knights Rayearth (except Alcyones)

Umi and Hikaru, Fuu only a little bit.

> > >Record of Lodoss War (ESPECIALLY Deedlit)

No one.

> > >Evangelion (except Misato)

Only Asuka and Rei, NOT Misato.

> > >Ah My Goddess

Skuld, and recently Peorth as well

> > I hope you're excepting Urd. I think all the potential ecchiness of the
entire
> > series is siphoned into her. ^^;;
>

> Well, Urd... um, I suppose... No! NO! You said if I was the least bit
> uncomfortable, and I'm uncomfortable with Urd.

I'm uncomfortable with Urd as well, so you're not alone there. (Just looking at
that awful tan kills off any ecchi feelings)

> Chibi-Miyu: No you're not.
>
> [blink] Heh heh. Okay, you got me. I don't mind Urd as a bit ecchi. But
> that's as far as it goes!
>
> Chibi-Miyu: Of course. There are pre-pubescents here.
>

> > <who knows something's going on when even the male protagonist isn't
ecchi....>

> Which makes the series so lovable.
>

> Meech Mk III

> Immortally Rei's, just got the third and fourth GN for Oh My Goddess,
> and has placed manga Skuld over Chibi-Usa and Lime as the absolute most
> kawaii character ever coming out of Japan

Yeah! Skuld rules! ^_^ Gotta find more Skuld hentai pics. I have some, but not
near enough... and as I'm already at it, I should look for Peorth hentai as
well - she's
SO hot! ^_^
If you ask nicely, I'll share my Skuld hentai with you.

Soumitra Choudhury

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword wrote:

[snip]

> > Well, Urd... um, I suppose... No! NO! You said if I was the least bit
> > uncomfortable, and I'm uncomfortable with Urd.
>
> I'm uncomfortable with Urd as well, so you're not alone there. (Just looking at
> that awful tan kills off any ecchi feelings)

I don't mind the tan. She just seems like a dark elf to me, and I rather
have a thing for dark elves.

[snip]

> > Meech Mk III
> > Immortally Rei's, just got the third and fourth GN for Oh My Goddess,
> > and has placed manga Skuld over Chibi-Usa and Lime as the absolute most
> > kawaii character ever coming out of Japan
>
> Yeah! Skuld rules! ^_^ Gotta find more Skuld hentai pics. I have some, but not
> near enough... and as I'm already at it, I should look for Peorth hentai as
> well - she's
> SO hot! ^_^
> If you ask nicely, I'll share my Skuld hentai with you.

It would be disgusting comments like these that makes me want to stay
far far away from you. -_-

Meech Mk III
Immortally Rei's, who doesn't know Peorth yet.

Soumitra Choudhury

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Roshni Kasumo and Runo wrote:

> >From: Soumitra Choudhury sch...@ascc.lucent.com
> >Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 09:39 AM EST
> >
> >DirewolfX wrote:
> >
> >[snip]

> >> You know, I could tell you where to get some good H-pics of Rinoa...
> >> *bolts like heck*
> >
> >[covers eyes] If I can't see your post, I can't know what you're talking
> >about.
>
> Runo: <with huge cartoon-style megaphone> HE SAID HE COULD TELL YOU WHERE TO
> FIND SOME GOOD....
>
> <snatches megaphone> Now cut that out.
>
> Runo: ^^;;

[eyes are still covered] You can't listen to a post, Tsu-Hino-kun. You
have to read it. -_-;;;

Juri no Miko or Mad Hatter FG

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
>Yeah! Skuld rules! ^_^ Gotta find more Skuld hentai pics. I have some, but
>not
>near enough... and as I'm already at it, I should look for Peorth hentai as
>well - she's
>SO hot! ^_^
>If you ask nicely, I'll share my Skuld hentai with you.

I have some Peorth Hentai(she's my favorite!) I may share with people who join
my list. ^_~ Oh, and also, I thought i'd announce the good news. They are
FINALLY making Oh My Goddess Plushies of Bell, Skuld, and Urd.....no Peorth
Damnit!! Oh well, I'll get her made. Oh, by the way Tom-san, Got my 2 foot
Nightgown Juri. I'll scan a picture soon. ^^

Elizabeth

::AFSM's Mad Hatter FG::
ASCode(1.0)AS:5 F:MH+>Sa:pBri D:Sal-<X:*:a15vol++M:SH
UtenaCode(1.0)U:7 F:Ju+>Na++:pAk D:Sh-< X:*:a39++ M:f"T
"Woe to thee innocent, for I am original sin"-Mad Hatter
"Sara....I love you, no one else."-setsuna

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
>From: Soumitra Choudhury sch...@ascc.lucent.com
>Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 03:02 PM EST

>Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
>> > Well, Urd... um, I suppose... No! NO! You said if I was the least bit
>> > uncomfortable, and I'm uncomfortable with Urd.
>>
>> I'm uncomfortable with Urd as well, so you're not alone there. (Just
>looking at
>> that awful tan kills off any ecchi feelings)
>
>I don't mind the tan. She just seems like a dark elf to me, and I rather
>have a thing for dark elves.
>
>[snip]
>
>> > Meech Mk III

>> > Immortally Rei's, just got the third and fourth GN for Oh My Goddess,
>> > and has placed manga Skuld over Chibi-Usa and Lime as the absolute most
>> > kawaii character ever coming out of Japan
>>
>> Yeah! Skuld rules! ^_^ Gotta find more Skuld hentai pics. I have some, but
>not
>> near enough... and as I'm already at it, I should look for Peorth hentai as
>> well - she's
>> SO hot! ^_^
>> If you ask nicely, I'll share my Skuld hentai with you.
>
>It would be disgusting comments like these that makes me want to stay
>far far away from you. -_-

<twitches> I mean, she's just a kid....

<offscreen> I'm NOT a Kid! Biiiiiiiii-da! >,<

،_،

John Brewer

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Amy Bridger mentioned something about Work/Data slashfics. That reminds
me of another classic slash pairing - Kirk/Spock.

Now, admitedly this kind of fanfiction would only be enjoyed gays and
some women...

But REALLY...

If you get ANY kind of testicular arousal from the idea of Bill Shatner
and Leonard Nimoy grab-assing eachother, then you must be so
MONUMENTALLY GAY that you make Richard Simmons look like Rush Limbaugh!

JG! Venus Warrior

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
DirewolfX wrote in message <38337796...@news.mindspring.com>...
>On 17 Nov 1999 04:46:39 GMT, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and

>Runo) wrote:
>
>>Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>>
>>An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>>character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>>character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>>practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason
that
>>kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very
pretty
>>young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>>
>>So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?
>>

>Lime from SMJ... I love her, but I think of her more like a kid or
>friend than THAT way. ^_^

She's my #2 Imaginary Girlfriend, but you're right. I was going to say Lime
for this thread, but I must have forgotten.

>======================================
>DirewolfX, Minako-lover
>Andrew Gould
>-dire...@mindspring.com
>
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/5856/index.html
>
>MoonieCode(1.12.05)
>SM:6m+ F:sVe+++Me++:vEu+Fi:aDi+Ar+:pCl++SS D:sTx-:vEs
X:[*]:a64s++++40d++:m62r++13s++++ O:d-:s:o?:a-:x++
P:a16:s510:w:f:eB:hBr:t-:cJe:*Ar:y+:r|+

--
JG! Venus Warrior The MinakOtaku
"There are too many animators making junk, and too many people who want to

Alex Taylor

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:55:58, dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX) wrote:

> >And just about any character older than mid-forties. Sorry if that's
> >ageism, but I can't help it.
>
> Yeah, but in Anime, they still look like they're 20, anyway. ^_^;;

Well, I sort of meant those that _don't_.

Alex Taylor BA - CIS - University of Guelph
al...@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~alex
"Later on they took the blood out to make the stories more
acceptable to children, or at least to the people who had to
read them to children rather than the children themselves (who,
on the whole, are quite keen on blood provided it's being shed
by the deserving*), and then wondered where the stories went."
--Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"

* That is to say, those who deserve to shed blood. Or possibly
not. You never quite know with some kids.

Alex Taylor

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 05:00:28, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and Runo) wrote:

> >> <who knows something's going on when even the male protagonist isn't
> >ecchi....>
> >

> >Sure he is. He just hides it well.
>
> <nod> He DOES intended to watch the ecchi tape he gets in the mail, and checks
> to make sure Belldandy isn't around first. But when it comes to physicalness, I
> think shyness overrides that. <g>

I hope you're not suggesting that he's non-ecchi just because he doesn't
try to grope Belldandy.

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>From: JBr...@webtv.net (John Brewer)
>Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 05:28 PM EST

>Amy Bridger mentioned something about Work/Data slashfics. That reminds
>me of another classic slash pairing - Kirk/Spock.
>
>Now, admitedly this kind of fanfiction would only be enjoyed gays and
>some women...

Or, at least enjoyed THAT way...

>But REALLY...
>
>If you get ANY kind of testicular arousal from the idea of Bill Shatner
>and Leonard Nimoy grab-assing eachother, then you must be so
>MONUMENTALLY GAY that you make Richard Simmons look like Rush Limbaugh!

Folks around here at least have the decency to stick to bishounen.... ^^

Roshni Kasumo and Runo

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>From: al...@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca (Alex Taylor)
>Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 07:19 PM EST

>> >ecchi....>
>> >
>> >Sure he is. He just hides it well.
>>
>> <nod> He DOES intended to watch the ecchi tape he gets in the mail, and
>checks
>> to make sure Belldandy isn't around first. But when it comes to
>physicalness, I
>> think shyness overrides that. <g>
>
>I hope you're not suggesting that he's non-ecchi just because he doesn't
>try to grope Belldandy.

Oi, of course not! ^_^ That's one of the things I really like about him (or
that his personality reminds me of me, in an egotistical way) is his control of
himself that usually lacking in a lot of male anime characters hanging out with
pretty girls. What I meant was, regardless, he's just a regular guy, so I don't
fault him for thinking about stuff like that from time to time. I mean, he DID
think for a second about living with Belldandy with that flash to her in bed,
but that's just normal. He's a really nice guy, which are actually pretty rare
in anime.

Hmm... anyone know any other similarly NiceAnimeGuys? I know Ash for Pokemon
is, though he's a kid.

On that note, note Ash's actions in the movie if you go to see it. Some parts
might remind you of stuff Usagi would do.

Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

I want my piggyback, piggyback, piggyback ribs...

>On17 Nov 1999 04:46:39 GMT, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and
>Runo) looked up to the sky and was heard to utter:

>>Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>>
>>An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
>>character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
>>character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
>>practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason
that
>>kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very
pretty
>>young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>>
>>So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

I don't know why, but any of the male/female pairings in Marmalade Boy (now,
Yuu and Satoshi... ^.~). That's about it, I think...

Duo: How 'bout Dr. J?
ZnM: Okay, that's another one... (well, 5... it applys to all of them >.<)
Aoshi: Shishio?
ZnM: 6.
Fisheye: Zirconia?
ZnM: 7.
Ruby Moon: Suppii?
ZnM: ACK! >.<

Okay, I can't think of anyone else but freakish-looking people and
significantly non-humans...

~ZnM

*************
Zoisite no Miko / Yukito no Miko / Yukito no Tsuma
Nakago to Tamahome no Miko / Tasuki to Kouji no Miko
Kenshin to Sanosuke no Miko / Touya to Yukito no Seishi
Reply to WeaselGirl{at}rurouni{dot}com!
http://anime.at/znm
AIM & Yahoo! messenger == ZoiNoMiko
*************
"Giving the one you love happiness is the best hapiness."
--Tomoyo-chan, Card Captor Sakura
*************
Moonie code: SM:5+ F:sVe>+Mo>Ju vZo++Ku+[+]A3>>+++ pSSS*
v. 1.12.o5 D:sCh<--Tx<Pl> X:**:rCl+|s[R]SSS[*]++|dCl[R]
O:d--s-h++x-- P:a16:s510:w:f:eB|BGz:hBlD++:t-:cWh:x+r+|+

Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Scortia wrote:

>I get like that when I start to get ecchi thoughts about young anime
>boys......Little Nakago, Elios (he LOOKS young!), etc.....But then, I
think, "Wait,
>that's a little boy?! <shiver>"

You know you really love the shotacon, Scortia. ^.~ *holds up Clamp Campus
Detectives fics*

Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
seiya sparkle wrote:

>>Yeah, but in Anime, they still look like they're 20, anyway. ^_^;;
>
>yea.. they do, don't they? *marches around carrying a sign that says "hiko,
>hiko, he's our man..."*

*joins in the Hiko march* Hikosamaaaaaaaaaaaaa... *_*

>hm.. i can't really think of anybody i have an ecchi block about.. but then
>again i haven't seen that much anime anyway..
>hm.. maybe tendo soun and saotome genma.. and happosai! ewwwww
>and cologne... (all from ranma)

eww.... >.<

>ummm.... *thinks*
>i guess that means "the old people who actually look old"...
>hmm... who else? .....um.. i can't really imagine saito hajime (rurouni
>kenshin) that way..

So if some person actively engaged in the persuit of evil were to point you
in the direction of Kenshin/Saitou doujinshi scans like this one:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8205/Kenshin/doujinshi/KxSaitoh2.jpg
would it warp you in any way?

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote in message <9_5Z3.86
$yx6....@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>So if some person actively engaged in the persuit of evil were to point
>you in the direction of Kenshin/Saitou doujinshi scans like this one:
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8205/Kenshin/doujinshi/KxSaitoh2.jpg
>would it warp you in any way?

I like it!
Of course, I've seen some really explicit stuff with Saitoh and Kenshin...
^_^

seiya sparkle

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>>hm.. maybe tendo soun and saotome genma.. and happosai! ewwwww
>>and cologne... (all from ranma)
>
>eww.... >.<

exactly

>>hmm... who else? .....um.. i can't really imagine saito hajime (rurouni
>>kenshin) that way..
>

>So if some person actively engaged in the persuit of evil were to point you
>in the direction of Kenshin/Saitou doujinshi scans like this one:
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8205/Kenshin/doujinshi/KxSaitoh2.jpg
>would it warp you in any way?

..... *looks around* ......no.
that was actually quite interesting!
*makes a note to go find more when she gets home from work*
um...
yea...

~seiya sparkle -what's happening to meeee?
what is it with you people and shishio-sama? he's such a cute and cuddly
madman...

'makimachi misao does not give her name out to villains!'

Tom Cheng

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Juri no Miko or Mad Hatter FG wrote:

> >Yeah! Skuld rules! ^_^ Gotta find more Skuld hentai pics. I have some, but
> >not
> >near enough... and as I'm already at it, I should look for Peorth hentai as
> >well - she's
> >SO hot! ^_^
> >If you ask nicely, I'll share my Skuld hentai with you.
>

> I have some Peorth Hentai(she's my favorite!) I may share with people who join
> my list. ^_~ Oh, and also, I thought i'd announce the good news. They are
> FINALLY making Oh My Goddess Plushies of Bell, Skuld, and Urd.....no Peorth
> Damnit!! Oh well, I'll get her made. Oh, by the way Tom-san, Got my 2 foot
> Nightgown Juri. I'll scan a picture soon. ^^
>
> Elizabeth

Two foot tall Juri? *drool*
And who is making the AMG plushies? Dammit, Peorth is the one I really wanted,
too.

--
Tom Cheng, #1 Celes and Galaxia fan
tkc...@home.com
http://members.home.net/tkcheng "I understand your opinion,
----------- NOW PLAYING ----------- I just don't care."
Outer Senshi Doom | Galaxia-sama
Project SING: Saturn Is Not Goth -Jedah
Soul Calibur Ivy and Mitsurugi FAQs
Tekken 2 combos and multipart FAQs
The only Celes Chere's home

Frank White

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
In article <38345B58...@ascc.lucent.com>, sch...@ascc.lucent.com says...

>Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword wrote:

[snip]

>> > Meech Mk III

>> > Immortally Rei's, just got the third and fourth GN for Oh My Goddess,
>> > and has placed manga Skuld over Chibi-Usa and Lime as the absolute most
>> > kawaii character ever coming out of Japan
>>

>> Yeah! Skuld rules! ^_^ Gotta find more Skuld hentai pics. I have some, but not
>> near enough... and as I'm already at it, I should look for Peorth hentai as
>> well - she's
>> SO hot! ^_^
>> If you ask nicely, I'll share my Skuld hentai with you.
>

>It would be disgusting comments like these that makes me want to stay
>far far away from you. -_-
>

>Meech Mk III

>Immortally Rei's, who doesn't know Peorth yet.

She looks very much like an adult version of Skuld.

Doesn't act like her, though.

FW

Juri no Miko or Mad Hatter FG

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>And who is making the AMG plushies? Dammit, Peorth is the one I really
>wanted,
>too.

Here is a picture.
Wai! The Skuld is so cute. ^^
http://www.cadvision.com/parsonsb/TheStore/plush/banp75918.jpg

JnM

Join my Yuri ML everyone!! ^^

Chris Schack

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
In article <19991118164701...@ng-fx1.aol.com>,
vrigg...@aol.comJnM (Juri no Miko or Mad Hatter FG) wrote:

<snip>

>I have some Peorth Hentai(she's my favorite!) I may share with people who join
>my list. ^_~ Oh, and also, I thought i'd announce the good news. They are
>FINALLY making Oh My Goddess Plushies of Bell, Skuld, and Urd.....no Peorth
>Damnit!! Oh well, I'll get her made. Oh, by the way Tom-san, Got my 2 foot
>Nightgown Juri. I'll scan a picture soon. ^^

First off: ECCHI! (not that this comes as a surprise in this thread,
but I just felt like saying it).

Second: thanks for the reminder, there are probably a few MLs that
I have to update my e-mail address on (since I changed it about a
week ago). For that matter, I have to put up an actual post here.
I'll do that next.

Third: what list, and just what sort of conversations will go on
there?

Chris Schack

Juri no Miko or Mad Hatter FG

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

>First off: ECCHI! (not that this comes as a surprise in this thread,
>but I just felt like saying it).

Tehe.....Sorry. ^^;;

>Third: what list, and just what sort of conversations will go on
>there?

A yuri ML( girl/girl love in anime/manga) there will be polls, fanfics, and all
sorts of fun things. ^^ I'm not an ecchi person, I just like female/female
pairings in most anime/manga because alot of it is really sweet. ^^ I can add
you to the list, if you want. ^^

JnM

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Juri no Miko or Mad Hatter FG <vrigg...@aol.comJnM> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

> >Yeah! Skuld rules! ^_^ Gotta find more Skuld hentai pics. I have some, but
> >not
> >near enough... and as I'm already at it, I should look for Peorth hentai as
> >well - she's
> >SO hot! ^_^
> >If you ask nicely, I'll share my Skuld hentai with you.
>
> I have some Peorth Hentai (she's my favorite!) I may share with people who
join
> my list. ^_~

I already told you in another post I'd join ^_^ Also, I got your invitation to
join yesterday and promptly did so ^_^
So, where's the Peorth hentai? <drool> Do you want the OMG hentai I have?

> Oh, and also, I thought i'd announce the good news. They are
> FINALLY making Oh My Goddess Plushies of Bell, Skuld, and Urd.....no Peorth
> Damnit!! Oh well, I'll get her made. Oh, by the way Tom-san, Got my 2 foot
> Nightgown Juri. I'll scan a picture soon. ^^
>

> Elizabeth

> ::AFSM's Mad Hatter FG::
> ASCode(1.0)AS:5 F:MH+>Sa:pBri D:Sal-<X:*:a15vol++M:SH
> UtenaCode(1.0)U:7 F:Ju+>Na++:pAk D:Sh-< X:*:a39++ M:f"T
> "Woe to thee innocent, for I am original sin"-Mad Hatter
> "Sara....I love you, no one else."-setsuna

Artemis of Arcadia

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
<snip>
> The fact that people out there are putting out
>ecchi stuff about Saturn

But what about the Saturn form S or the Manga Saturn? I see NOTHING wrong with
that.

>And to a lesser
>degree, Asuka Langly and Rei Ayanami.

But.... That's some of my favorites!
_______________
Artemis
Harlock-sama's personal (and youngest!) fangirl
"Space Rebel Captain Klebs"
http://animeart.com/arcadia999

Alex Taylor

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:13:44, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and Runo) wrote:
> Hmm... anyone know any other similarly NiceAnimeGuys? I know Ash for Pokemon
> is, though he's a kid.

Makoto from El Hazard comes to mind. Um...

..

..well, I'm sure there are lots of others!

> On that note, note Ash's actions in the movie if you go to see it. Some parts
> might remind you of stuff Usagi would do.

There are a great many parallels between Satoshi/Ash and Usagi. They're both
immature and superficially self-absorbed, but very caring and generous characters,
who are positioned to slowly grow up and mature.

Rhiannon

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
> Don't worry this isn't ecchi per se.
>
> An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
> character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
> character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
> practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason
that
> kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very
pretty
> young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
>
> So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

I should note before I start that some of these characters did appear on my
ecchi list. Basically that was my interest level in seeing those characters in
lemons and/or limes and/or anything found in an ecchi/hentai archive. This,
though, refers specifically to hentai.
BSSM:
Haruka and Michiru. I really hate seeing them apply whips, chains, etc. It just
irks me.

Setsuna. I've always seen her as very regal, above hentai.

Usagi. That's just--wrong.

Hotaru. Old, young, whatever, I don't see her enjoying hentai stuff much.

Kunz and Zoi. They see enough perversion in the Dark Kingdom, they need some
light.

SLAYERS
Gourry. I don't know, for some reason when the words "Gourry" and "Hentai" are
in the same sentence I get a mental image of Forrest Gump in leather with a
whip...

Ameria. Too cute for hentai. That's not to say it isn't usually funny, but it
is always disturbing.

Also, ANY POKEMON!!

)!()!()!()!()!()!()!()!()!()!()!(
Rhiannon
~Proud Member of SASOF (Sic Asyr Seilar On Fey'la)
~Zelgadiss's Personal Sylphiel
~Walking Dictionary of Corruptness
~Omniversal Majestrix
~Semipolylinguist

Chris Schack

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <19991119131456...@ng-fw1.aol.com>,

vrigg...@aol.comJnM (Juri no Miko or Mad Hatter FG) wrote:

>>First off: ECCHI! (not that this comes as a surprise in this thread,
>>but I just felt like saying it).
>
>Tehe.....Sorry. ^^;;

Like I said, I just felt like saying it. You know, I was just watching
some Card Captor Sakura, and I REALLY wonder what they're going to do
about some of the things that come up in that show when they dub it.
(Episodes 8-9, to give you a hint what I'm talking about). Must
keep watching, but not now. I wonder if I can get still more...

>>Third: what list, and just what sort of conversations will go on
>>there?
>
>A yuri ML( girl/girl love in anime/manga) there will be polls, fanfics, and all
>sorts of fun things. ^^ I'm not an ecchi person, I just like female/female
>pairings in most anime/manga because alot of it is really sweet. ^^ I can add
>you to the list, if you want. ^^

I'm of two minds about this, really. Oh well, why not, I can always
unsubscribe if it seems like it's shaping up into something I don't want.
There's just no way to tell yet...

Chris Schack

A,A,M&K

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

:
:An 'Ecchi Block' is a sort of psychological block a fan has on a certain
:character. This refers to the extreme discomfort a fan has at seeing said
:character depicted in an ecchi way. This doesn't apply to discomfort for
:practical reason, like being underage or the sort, just a personal reason that
:kinda creeps you out. (Example, while..say, Belldandy from AMG is a very pretty
:young girl, I kinda feel uncomfy thinking of her THAT way)
:
:So, what are your Ecchi blocks on whom?

Hmmm... I'd say most of the cast of Pokemon (with some exceptions).
Other than that, nobody I can think of...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I guess I'm just an ecchi guy. ^_^

Chris Schack

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
In article <n34S6Erhpgnp-pn2-rIvr7skt72vv@ifurita>,

al...@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca (Alex Taylor) wrote:
>On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:13:44, rosh...@aol.comdesu (Roshni Kasumo and Runo) wrote:
>> Hmm... anyone know any other similarly NiceAnimeGuys? I know Ash for Pokemon
>> is, though he's a kid.
>
>Makoto from El Hazard comes to mind. Um...
>
>..
>
>..well, I'm sure there are lots of others!

Yukito, perhaps. (Too much Card Captor Sakura? I'm sorry, but there's
no such thing...) He just seems constantly friendly to everybody.

Chris Schack

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Rhiannon <zara...@aol.comedy> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

<snip>

> Setsuna. I've always seen her as very regal, above hentai.

I don't like seeing hentai of her, but that's because I generally don't like
her.

> SLAYERS
> Gourry. I don't know, for some reason when the words "Gourry" and "Hentai" are
> in the same sentence I get a mental image of Forrest Gump in leather with a
> whip...

Yes... I wouldn't want to see Gourry hentai either, because the guy is just too
dumb for about anything.

> Ameria. Too cute for hentai. That's not to say it isn't usually funny, but it
> is always disturbing.

Well, as long as it has no sick stuff in it (S&M, bondage or the likes) I see
nothing disturbing in Ameria hentai ^_^

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Roshni Kasumo and Runo <rosh...@aol.comdesu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

> >From: al...@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca (Alex Taylor)
> >Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 07:19 PM EST

> >> <nod> He DOES intended to watch the ecchi tape he gets in the mail, and
> >checks
> >> to make sure Belldandy isn't around first. But when it comes to
> >physicalness, I
> >> think shyness overrides that. <g>
> >
> >I hope you're not suggesting that he's non-ecchi just because he doesn't
> >try to grope Belldandy.
>
> Oi, of course not! ^_^ That's one of the things I really like about him (or
> that his personality reminds me of me, in an egotistical way) is his control
of
> himself that usually lacking in a lot of male anime characters hanging out
with
> pretty girls. What I meant was, regardless, he's just a regular guy, so I
don't
> fault him for thinking about stuff like that from time to time. I mean, he DID
> think for a second about living with Belldandy with that flash to her in bed,
> but that's just normal. He's a really nice guy, which are actually pretty rare
> in anime.
>
> Hmm... anyone know any other similarly NiceAnimeGuys? I know Ash for Pokemon
> is, though he's a kid.

Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! ^_^ He doesn't try to grope any of the girls he lives
with as well.

--

Tenchi the sword wielding maniac, Minako's true #1
(remove the spam protection for emailing)
Venus and Moon shrine + Minako Quake: http://linainverse.webjump.com/
Official LAKACUA home (Let's all kick annoying Chibi-Usa's ass):
http://members.dokom.de/MinakoAino/lakacua.html
Mooniecode[1.14.14] -> http://linainverse.webjump.com/mooniecode.html

SM:6 F:sVe>+++˝Mo>++ľMe>++˝Ma>++˝:vCcAl:aUnNa:p*S D:sCh---Tx>---:aPe--

Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Fish Eye No Miko wrote:

>I like it!
>Of course, I've seen some really explicit stuff with Saitoh and Kenshin...
>^_^

<_<

>_>

*nosebleed*

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote in message
<81aeak$s6l$1...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
>>
>>I like it!
>>Of course, I've seen some really explicit stuff with Saitoh and Kenshin...
>>^_^
>
><_<
>
>>_>
>
>*nosebleed*

Actually, it's Aoshi and Kenshin. Actually, I think I've seen both...

Frank White

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
In article <819tpv$7n2$1...@news.knipp.de>, Minak...@impale-all-spammers-dokom.net says...

>Roshni Kasumo and Runo <rosh...@aol.comdesu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

<snip>

>> Hmm... anyone know any other similarly NiceAnimeGuys? I know Ash for Pokemon
>> is, though he's a kid.
>
>Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! ^_^ He doesn't try to grope any of the girls he lives
>with as well.

This is perfectly true, and shows he's a real gentleman.

On the flip side, let's run down the list:

Ayeka is extremely body-shy, and if he groped her she'd be terribly
hurt, embarrassed, distressed... and might slap him through a wall
reflexively before she realized it.

I don't want to think about what might happen if he groped Mihoshi.

If he groped Sasami or Ryo-ohki, I would hope someone would break
his arms...

And he doesn't have to worry about groping Ryouko or Washuu, as
THEY spend a lot of time trying to grope HIM. If he tried to
grope back, things would rapidly get out of control. And
possibly get him severely hurt.

So being a gentleman is Tenchi's safest option. :)

FW

Chris Schack

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99

"Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword" <Minak...@impale-all-spammers-dokom.net> wrote:
>Roshni Kasumo and Runo <rosh...@aol.comdesu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

<snip>

>> Hmm... anyone know any other similarly NiceAnimeGuys? I know Ash for Pokemon
>> is, though he's a kid.
>
>Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! ^_^ He doesn't try to grope any of the girls he lives
>with as well.

He doesn't need to grope them, now does he? Ryoko, at least, glomps
him at every possible time. Could be he knows he's better off just
letting it happen. Not that I REALLY believe this, but it's an
alternative viewpoint...

Chris Schack

Artemis of Arcadia

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
>I don't want to think about what might happen if he groped Mihoshi.

Now THAT would be funny!

>If he groped Sasami or Ryo-ohki

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Frank White <fwhite*NOSPAM*@colfax.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
> Minak...@impale-all-spammers-dokom.net says...

> >Roshni Kasumo and Runo <rosh...@aol.comdesu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
>
> <snip>
>
> >> Hmm... anyone know any other similarly NiceAnimeGuys? I know Ash for
Pokemon
> >> is, though he's a kid.
> >
> >Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! ^_^ He doesn't try to grope any of the girls he
lives
> >with as well.
>
> This is perfectly true, and shows he's a real gentleman.
>
> On the flip side, let's run down the list:
>
> Ayeka is extremely body-shy, and if he groped her she'd be terribly
> hurt, embarrassed, distressed... and might slap him through a wall
> reflexively before she realized it.
>
> I don't want to think about what might happen if he groped Mihoshi.
>
> If he groped Sasami or Ryo-ohki, I would hope someone would break
> his arms...

O_o;; Now why should he ever want to do that?

Tiggs (AndyK)

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
It was alt.fan.sailor-moon, and tmpm...@trends.net (Chris Schack) did
write...

(I *think* I've got the attribs right, but if not, please feel free to
correct)

>In article <819tpv$7n2$1...@news.knipp.de>,
>"Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword" <Minak...@impale-all-spammers-dokom.net> wrote:

>>Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! ^_^ He doesn't try to grope any of the girls he lives
>>with as well.
>

>He doesn't need to grope them, now does he? Ryoko, at least, glomps
>him at every possible time. Could be he knows he's better off just
>letting it happen. Not that I REALLY believe this, but it's an
>alternative viewpoint...

There's also the fact that[*] on the whole, being repeatedly glomped
by the same person all the time doesn't *necessarily* mean anything.
Sometimes it's just safer to just let it happen, rather than reacting
either way.

Tiggs

[*] Although in TM this is not a valid point
--
Tiggs (Andy K)

The smiles on the outside are just a reflection of expectation.
Scratch beneath the surface, though, to read a different story.

FOR SALE: Job Lot of untested Transformation Items!

Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
>Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote in message
><81aeak$s6l$1...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
>>Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
>>>
>>>Of course, I've seen some really explicit stuff with Saitoh and
Kenshin...

>>*nosebleed*
>
>Actually, it's Aoshi and Kenshin. Actually, I think I've seen both...

Either way...

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote in message
<81nrg9$72p$1...@fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
>>Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote in message
>><81aeak$s6l$1...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>>>*nosebleed*
>>
>>Actually, it's Aoshi and Kenshin. Actually, I think I've seen both...
>
>Either way...

Oh, ok. ^_^

Catherine Johnson. How about Kenshin amd Soujiro? ^_^

--
Remove "3AT" to reply

<.sig under construction>

Scortia

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99

Fish Eye No Miko wrote:

> Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote in message
> <81nrg9$72p$1...@fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
>
> >Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
> >>Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote in message
> >><81aeak$s6l$1...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

> >>Actually, it's Aoshi and Kenshin. Actually, I think I've seen both...
> >
> >Either way...
>
> Oh, ok. ^_^
>
> Catherine Johnson. How about Kenshin amd Soujiro? ^_^

You wishful dreamer! ^_~

--
--Scortia
(Gre-chan, Chichiri no Miko, etc...)
Personally wants to see a triangle between Kenshin, Saitoh, and
Soujiro.....but that's just her. ^^;;
"You went all the way therefore if your neighbors look at you with
contempt, your family treats you as a crazy person, or even if your
whole family commits suicide, I'll assume no responsibility for it
at all. If it becomes like this then it's better for the sake of
world peace if you study and then go into your kasa with your magic
and never return to this world." - Yuu Watase
SM:7-F:sNe>+++Ju>+++Ya>++Cc>++:vKu++To>+++A3>++Ir++:aHe>+[+]Ar:pS++*>+++
D:sCh<---X:aSSS*s+++|ClRd:m9rO:d>--:s-:o:a-:h--:xP:a16s58:w:f:eGrz:hBlR+[+]:

t-:cWh:bA:*Le:x-:r+|

Cyborg Mermaid

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Scortia wrote:
>Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
>> Zoisite no Miko in her Bishounen Pit wrote

>> >Either way...
>>
>> Oh, ok. ^_^
>>
>> Catherine Johnson. How about Kenshin amd Soujiro? ^_^
>
>You wishful dreamer! ^_~

I'd love to see that, but I've never seen a single doujinshi or fic based on
this pairing. I also have strange reoccuring visions of Soujirou with Dilandau
Albatou.... O.O

gally | cyborg mermaid
Spike Spiegel no Miko
Proud Member of the Shiori Death Advocates!
gally|utenacode (1.0)
U:6 F:UtJu++:pSC D:Sh--- X:*:aSCBR++ M:f"Kakuu Kakokei Majinai"
"naka wa utsuro utsuro utsuro..."

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message
<19991128004433...@ng-bx1.aol.com>...

>Scortia wrote:
>>Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
>>

>>> Catherine Johnson. How about Kenshin and Soujiro? ^_^

>>You wishful dreamer! ^_~
>
>I'd love to see that, but I've never seen a single doujinshi or fic based
on
>this pairing.

My friend says he saw one on eBay but forgot to bid on it. He's very
trustworthy; I can't see him lying about this... Especially since he knows
I'd kill him for not bidding on it, so he'd have no reason to tell me he'd
seen it and not bid on it.

>I also have strange reoccuring visions of Soujirou with Dilandau
>Albatou.... O.O

Who?

Catherine Johnson.

Fish Eye No Miko

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
Scortia wrote in message <38404FCB...@sailorsenshi.com>...

>Fish Eye No Miko wrote:
>
>> Catherine Johnson. How about Kenshin and Soujiro? ^_^
>
>You wishful dreamer! ^_~

I know... They'd be such an interesting couple, ne?

>--Scortia
>(Gre-chan, Chichiri no Miko, etc...)
>Personally wants to see a triangle between Kenshin, Saitoh, and
>Soujiro.....but that's just her. ^^;;

Hmmm... That *would* be interesting.

Cyborg Mermaid

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
>Subject: Re: [POLL] Ecchi Block
>From: "Fish Eye No Miko" fisheye3...@mindspring.com
>Date: Tue, 30 November 1999 01:12 AM EST

>Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message
><19991128004433...@ng-bx1.aol.com>...
>
>>Scortia wrote:

>>>You wishful dreamer! ^_~
>>
>>I'd love to see that, but I've never seen a single doujinshi or fic
>>based on this pairing.
>
>My friend says he saw one on eBay but forgot to bid on it. He's very
>trustworthy; I can't see him lying about this... Especially since he
>knows I'd kill him for not bidding on it, so he'd have no reason to tell
>me he'd seen it and not bid on it.
>
>>I also have strange reoccuring visions of Soujirou with Dilandau
>>Albatou.... O.O
>
>Who?

Cute, young, white-haired psychopath from Tenkuu no Escaflowne. Screams
incoherently, liberally abuses his bishounen lackeys, pokes at his not-quite
healed scars (chikuchikuchiku), burns stuff. Quite charming, once you get past
the fact that he's totally unhinged. Vocal talents by Takayama Minami of
Two-Mix. There's also a major series spoiler that basically involves his
entire character. But I don't like him any less because of it. ^_^;;

I don't know why I want to pair him with Soujirou...I just do. ;_;

Fish Eye No Miko

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message
<19991201111924...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

>From: "Fish Eye No Miko" fisheye3...@mindspring.com
>>Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message

<Kenshin & Soujiro?>

>>>I'd love to see that, but I've never seen a single doujinshi or fic
>>>based on this pairing.

Ah! Look!
http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/antique/kenshin.html
Go down to the third book, "Forbidden fruits"... Kenshin and Soujiro!

>>>I also have strange reoccuring visions of Soujirou with Dilandau
>>>Albatou.... O.O
>>
>>Who?
>
>Cute, young, white-haired psychopath from Tenkuu no Escaflowne.

Ah. Nuts. Cool.

>Screams incoherently,

O_o

>liberally abuses his bishounen lackeys, pokes at his not-quite healed
>scars (chikuchikuchiku),

Ouch.

>burns stuff.

Pyro! Woo-hoo!!!

>Quite charming, once you get past the fact that he's totally unhinged.

Ah, well, other than THAT...

>Vocal talents by Takayama Minami of Two-Mix. There's also a major
>series spoiler that basically involves his entire character. But I don't
like him
>any less because of it. ^_^;;

Ok. I'll see about seeing the series and finding out... ^_^

>I don't know why I want to pair him with Soujirou...I just do. ;_;

They're both nuts? Though Soujiro has a quiter kinda psychosis...

Catherine Johnson.
--
Remove "3AT" to reply

"Angel Investigations; we hope you're helpless."
-Doyle, _Angel_

Cyborg Mermaid

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Fish Eye no Miko wrote:

(Hey, does Hawkseye have a miko yet? ^_^)

>Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message

>>Fish Eye No Miko wrote:

>>>Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message
>
> <Kenshin & Soujiro?>
>

>Ah! Look!
>http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/antique/kenshin.html
>Go down to the third book, "Forbidden fruits"... Kenshin and
>Soujiro!

*_* Sugoi.... I wish I had twenty bucks to spare. Ah, the life of a
impoverished student! T_T

>>>Who?
>>
>>Cute, young, white-haired psychopath from Tenkuu no Escaflowne.
>
>Ah. Nuts. Cool.

I do so love the psychos.

>>Screams incoherently,
>
>O_o

Ah, but his wild ravings are more lovely than harp music.

>>liberally abuses his bishounen lackeys, pokes at his not-quite
>>healed scars (chikuchikuchiku),
>
>Ouch.

I do so love the vain ones.

>>burns stuff.
>
>Pyro! Woo-hoo!!!

^_^

>>Quite charming, once you get past the fact that he's totally
>>unhinged.
>
>Ah, well, other than THAT...
>
>>Vocal talents by Takayama Minami of Two-Mix. There's also a
>>major series spoiler that basically involves his entire character.
>>But I don't like him any less because of it. ^_^;;
>
>Ok. I'll see about seeing the series and finding out... ^_^

Then I'm glad I didn't spoil you. ^_^

>>I don't know why I want to pair him with Soujirou...I just do. ;_;
>
>They're both nuts? Though Soujiro has a quiter kinda psychosis...

Maybe. I love the scene where he finally breaks, though. *sigh* I really
need to see more Kenshin. Around here, everyone's so stingy with their Kenshin
tapes! I'm such a bad fan. I've only seen the first two volumes, but I've
spoiled myself on the rest with websites and movie clips. I do have some
Kenshin manga with Sou-chan in it. <3

Fish Eye No Miko

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message
<19991203044935...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...

>Fish Eye no Miko wrote:
>
>(Hey, does Hawkseye have a miko yet? ^_^)

Ya know, I don't know...

>>Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message

<Kenshin & Soujiro?>

>>Ah! Look!
>>http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/antique/kenshin.html
>>Go down to the third book, "Forbidden fruits"... Kenshin and
>>Soujiro!
>
>*_* Sugoi.... I wish I had twenty bucks to spare. Ah, the life of
>a impoverished student! T_T

I know the feeling. If I can indulge in a little unsolicted publicity:
I have a friend who's getting the book, and he's going to scan it and put it
up on his Site, Ai no Kuusou (Visions of Love), which has scans of yaoi
doujinshi. So even us poor people who can't get books like this can see it.
You can go to:
http://www.readynetgo.com/~phoenix/yaoi.html
And check it out when he scans it. He's got a lot of other books there now,
so you can look at those now.

>>>Cute, young, white-haired psychopath from Tenkuu no Escaflowne.
>>
>>Ah. Nuts. Cool.
>
>I do so love the psychos.

Indeedy.

>>>Screams incoherently,
>>
>>O_o
>
>Ah, but his wild ravings are more lovely than harp music.

Oh, ok.
/-:

>>>liberally abuses his bishounen lackeys, pokes at his not-quite
>>>healed scars (chikuchikuchiku),
>>
>>Ouch.
>
>I do so love the vain ones.

Vain...? He's vain?

>>>Vocal talents by Takayama Minami of Two-Mix. There's also a
>>>major series spoiler that basically involves his entire character.
>>>But I don't like him any less because of it. ^_^;;
>>
>>Ok. I'll see about seeing the series and finding out... ^_^
>
>Then I'm glad I didn't spoil you. ^_^

Yeah. ^_^

>>>I don't know why I want to pair him with Soujirou...I just do. ;_;
>>
>>They're both nuts? Though Soujiro has a quiter kinda psychosis...
>

>Maybe. I love the scene <snip>.

AH! Spoilers!!

>I really need to see more Kenshin. Around here, everyone's so stingy with
>their Kenshin tapes!

Why?

>I'm such a bad fan. I've only seen the first two volumes, but I've spoiled
myself
>on the rest with websites and movie clips.

Cool.

>I do have some Kenshin manga with Sou-chan in it. <3

Me, too! ^_^

Cyborg Mermaid

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Fish Eye no Miko wrote:
>Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message...

>>Fish Eye no Miko wrote:
>>
>>(Hey, does Hawkseye have a miko yet? ^_^)
>
>Ya know, I don't know...

Hmmm...I might be adding another line to my sig soon. ^_^

> <Kenshin & Soujiro?>
>>>
>>>Ah! Look!
>>>http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/antique/kenshin.html
>>>Go down to the third book, "Forbidden fruits"... Kenshin and
>>>Soujiro!
>>
>>*_* Sugoi.... I wish I had twenty bucks to spare. Ah, the life of
>>a impoverished student! T_T
>
>I know the feeling. If I can indulge in a little unsolicted publicity:
>I have a friend who's getting the book, and he's going to scan it and
>put it up on his Site, Ai no Kuusou (Visions of Love), which has
>scans of yaoi doujinshi. So even us poor people who can't get
>books like this can see it.
>You can go to:
>http://www.readynetgo.com/~phoenix/yaoi.html
>And check it out when he scans it. He's got a lot of other books
>there now, so you can look at those now.

Ummm...I already have it bookmarked. *sweatdrops* ^^;;;

>>>Ah. Nuts. Cool.
>>
>>I do so love the psychos.
>
>Indeedy.

>>>O_o
>>
>>Ah, but his wild ravings are more lovely than harp music.
>
>Oh, ok.
>/-:

^.^;;

>>>Ouch.
>>
>>I do so love the vain ones.
>

>Vain...? He's vain?

Well, he was REALLY pissed about the scar.

>>>Ok. I'll see about seeing the series and finding out... ^_^
>>
>>Then I'm glad I didn't spoil you. ^_^
>
>Yeah. ^_^

>>>They're both nuts? Though Soujiro has a quiter kinda >>>psychosis...
>>
>>Maybe. I love the scene <snip>.
>
>AH! Spoilers!!

Eek! Sorry! ;_;

>>I really need to see more Kenshin. Around here, everyone's so
>>stingy with their Kenshin tapes!
>
>Why?

I dunno. I guess RK fansubs have become pretty scarce, so they want to make
sure theirs are in a safe place.

>>I'm such a bad fan. I've only seen the first two volumes, but I've
>>spoiled myself on the rest with websites and movie clips.
>
>Cool.
>
>>I do have some Kenshin manga with Sou-chan in it. <3
>

>Me, too! ^_^

^_^

Chris Schack

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
In article <19991203044935...@ng-ch1.aol.com>,

cyborg...@aol.comrade (Cyborg Mermaid) wrote:
>Fish Eye no Miko wrote:
>
>(Hey, does Hawkseye have a miko yet? ^_^)
>
>>Cyborg Mermaid wrote in message

<snip>

>>>I don't know why I want to pair him with Soujirou...I just do. ;_;
>>
>>They're both nuts? Though Soujiro has a quiter kinda psychosis...
>

>Maybe. I love the scene where he finally breaks, though. *sigh* I really

>need to see more Kenshin. Around here, everyone's so stingy with their Kenshin

>tapes! I'm such a bad fan. I've only seen the first two volumes, but I've
>spoiled myself on the rest with websites and movie clips. I do have some

>Kenshin manga with Sou-chan in it. <3

You're a bad fan!? I've only seen up to episode 7, myself. Mind you,
I've already ordered more, might be in by mid-month ... but I'm afraid
I can't make a copy for you. Physically CANNOT. As for spoilers, I'm
doing my best to avoid them.

Chris Schack