Q: Pop Tart Experiences

Victoria Young Lawrence

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

Charles Liu wrote:
> snip>
> I was wondering, did anyone get to a store and have no Pop Tarts to buy?
> It would have been cool if the procott was that popular.

Well, you wondered right. I went to my local big grocery outlet of a
major chain. There were no strawberry left. (which I don't like anyway
but was willing to buy for SM)

Vic

Cherubae

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

hey, I bought one store's newely restocked shelve full of strawberry pop
tarts. Unfortunatly the area stores only carry FROSTED strawberry pop
tarts, so I got all of those.

([8]-)
Cherubae

Charles Liu

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

I got a bunch of Strawberry Pop Tarts. I got 12 at one market, emptying
their shelf of all Strawberry Pop Tarts and I got 6 of the double sized
ones (with 12 in each one) at another market. It was cool, because at
the 2nd market there were some kids doing a food drive, so I was able to
give them all of the Pop Tarts.

rr...@aol.com

Dec 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/16/96

In article <32B47E...@sprintmail.com>, Cherubae
<sali...@sprintmail.com> writes:

The same for me. Not that I bought all of them (I went to three stores
and bought five boxes at each), but I was only able to fine the frosted
type. I hope I didn't do the wrong thing by buying them. It was either
these Strawberry Pop-tarts or no Strawberry Pop-tarts.

---The Moonlight Knight