Sailor Moon Jeopardy

Phoenix

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
them up ^_^.

Manga Mania

100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

200 - This is Makoto's weak point

300 - The manga ended on this day

400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

500 - The holy chalice was created by them

DiC Did It

100 - He became a she

200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
fact that this character hates carrots

300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
the end of the first season

500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
episode was cut

Let's go to the Movies

100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

400 - This was Luna's wish

500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Think Pink

100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

Sailor Moon Online

100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

DrkTetsuya

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is her locket?

?

>300 - The manga ended on this day

?

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

??

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them

Who are the Outers?
??
>DiC Did It

>100 - He became a she

Who was Zoisite?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Who was Serena??

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who was Queen Metalia?

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

What is death?

?

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is BSSM:Ss - The Fabulous 9 Enter the Black Dream Hole?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is Sailormoon R: The Movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who was Fiore? (BSSM:R)

>400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to become human?

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who was Sailoruranus?

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibi-usa?

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Sailormoon

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

>?

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

>?

>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

>?

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

>?

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM
>
>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

DarkTetsuya, of the Moon Kingdom in the Silver Millenium, 3000 AD
@}--'--,--'--,--// (remove spamgod to email me =|8)
www.geocities.com/tokyo/pagoda/9914 | Work->money money->anime

KK

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

Phoenix wrote:

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.
>

> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is a moon ?

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point
>

> 300 - The manga ended on this day
>

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
>

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them
>

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite ?

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

What is Serena ?

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Queen Metallia?

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

What is they die ?

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

What is the swimsuit episode ?

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is S ?

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is R?

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore ?

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

To be human ?

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Michiru ?

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibiusa ?

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Jupiter ?

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
>

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
>

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan ?

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Who is Pook! ?

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo ?

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie ?

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

2 The Limit

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
On Sat, 05 Jun 1999 13:32:31 GMT, pho...@mediaone.net (Phoenix)
wrote:

>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series
>

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point
>
>300 - The manga ended on this day

February 7,1997 (?)

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
>
>500 - The holy chalice was created by them
>
>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Zoisite

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Serena

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Queen Metallia

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

Death

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut
>

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie
>

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie
>

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend
>

>400 - This was Luna's wish
To be human

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'
>

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Chibiusa

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

Mercury's Shabon Spray

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi
>

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
>
>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
>
>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM
>

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Xplo Eristotle

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Scortia-chan

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

Phoenix wrote:

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.
>
> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

Ginzuishou.

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

Airplanes

> 300 - The manga ended on this day

Ugh!! Don't know.

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

Ummm,....10?...I'm probably wrong. Damn, I need to finish the series!

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

Guessing....Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto?

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Zoisite

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

Fisheye? Just kidding....ummm,...either Serena or Rini...I guess, Rini.

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Mettallia

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

Death

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

Swimsuit.

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Fiore

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

To be human so she could impersonate Princess Kaguya so Kakeru could break
the spell.

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Michiru. <grin>

> Think Pink

Argh! Obviously Phoenix made up the Jeopardy questions. ^^;;

> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

ChibiUsa

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

Pink Sugar Heart Attack!

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

ChibiUsa...but, she isn't an inner senshi!

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

ChibiUsa?

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

? Don't know.

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Zoe!...I mean, Michi-chan. ^_~

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Don't know.

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Xplo

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Hmmm,...Geee...this is a tough one. Either me or Trixie. ^_^

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Jet Wolf

Hmmm,...how'd I do? This proves I need to get into that manga. <nod>

--
--Scortia-chan

~****************************************************************
*http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Shrine/4100 - A Mako-shrine
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
* SM:7- F:sNe>+++Ju>+++Ya>++Cc>++: vKu++To>+++A3>++Ir++:
* aHe>+[+]Ar: pS++*>+++ D:sCh<--- X:aSSS*s+++|ClRd:m9r
* O:d>--:s-:o:a-:h--:x P:a15: s58: w: f: eGrz:
* hBlR+[+]: t-: cWh: bA: *Le: x-: r+|
~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~

Andy Hock

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
KK wrote:

> Phoenix wrote:
>
> > 400 - This was Luna's wish
>
> To be human ?

Sorry, that's not in the form of a question.

Andy Hock

Phoenix

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
Scortia-chan wrote:
>Phoenix wrote:
>
>> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>> them up ^_^.
>>
>> Manga Mania
>>
>> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series
> Ginzuishou.

right

>> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point
>
> Airplanes

right

>> 300 - The manga ended on this day
>
> Ugh!! Don't know.

What is Usagi and Mamoru's wedding day?

>> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
>
>Ummm,....10?...I'm probably wrong. Damn, I need to finish the series!

You're off by a little. What is 902?

>> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them
>
>Guessing....Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto?

Definitely a trick answer. You would be right if it was the anime.

>> DiC Did It
>>
>> 100 - He became a she
>
>Zoisite

Right

>> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>> fact that this character hates carrots
>
> Fisheye? Just kidding....ummm,...either Serena or Rini...I guess, Rini.

Actually, they both hate carrots. However the correct question is Who
is Serena?

>> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce
>
>Mettallia

Right

>> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>> the end of the first season
>
>Death

Right

>> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>> episode was cut
>
>Swimsuit.

Right!

>> Let's go to the Movies
>>
>> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

Right

>> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

Right

>> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend
>
>Fiore

Right

>> 400 - This was Luna's wish
>

>To be human so she could impersonate Princess Kaguya so Kakeru could break
>the spell.

Right

>> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'
>
>Michiru. <grin>

Right

>> Think Pink
>
>Argh! Obviously Phoenix made up the Jeopardy questions. ^^;;

You think? Well, at least this category anyway <grin>

>> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair
>
>ChibiUsa

Right

>> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks
>
>Pink Sugar Heart Attack!

Right

>> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi
>
>ChibiUsa...but, she isn't an inner senshi!

Exactly. So I guess you got this question WRONG! And considering who
is one of your favorite senshi, you should be ashamed. <grin>

>> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
>
>ChibiUsa?

Nope.

>> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
>
>? Don't know.

What is the Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack?

>> Sailor Moon Online
>>
>> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM
>
>Zoe!...I mean, Michi-chan. ^_~

Right

>> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>
>Don't know.

Pook! of course!

>> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging
>
>Xplo

Too easy. Maybe we should have made this the 100 dollar question.

>> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM
>
>Hmmm,...Geee...this is a tough one. Either me or Trixie. ^_^

You have a huge arsenal?

>> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!
>
>Jet Wolf

Right

>Hmmm,...how'd I do? This proves I need to get into that manga. <nod>

Actually, you got every single one WRONG because they were not in the
form of a question. <grin>

Seikyo

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
Phoenix wrote:
>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series
What is the Ginzuishou?

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point
>
>300 - The manga ended on this day
>
>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
>
>500 - The holy chalice was created by them
Who are Tuxedo Kamen, Chibimoon, Sailormoon?

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she
Who is Zoicite?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots
Who is Serena?
>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce
Negaforce... Don't remember what that was... Been a while since I've
watched the DIC dub....

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season
They died...
How can I form this into a question....

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut
What are the swimsuit episodes?
Did they show the dinosaur episode with the "lost episodes"?

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie
What is the SMS movie?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie
What is the SMR movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend
Who is Fiore?

>400 - This was Luna's wish
To become human...
Once again, I can't make that into a question.

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'
Who is Neptune?
>Think Pink

>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair
Do you mean the "daddy" or the "daddy's girl"?
Who is Mamoru? for the daddy and Who is Chibiusa? for the daddy's girl.

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks
What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?
>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi
Who is Makoto?

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
Who is Chibiusa?

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
>
>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM
Who is Zoe Tsukino aka Michi-chan?

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>
>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging
Who is Xplo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM
>
>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Those were pretty good, except the movie questions are a bit easy...
-Seikyo ^_^
Please visit my webpage at http://members.xoom.com/Seikyo
Moo. UIN 5053913 I *hate* Michiru/Ami debates!

Scortia-chan

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

Phoenix wrote:

> Scortia-chan wrote:

<snip>

> >> 300 - The manga ended on this day
> >

> > Ugh!! Don't know.
>
> What is Usagi and Mamoru's wedding day?

<bonks head> I was thinking about the date Vol. 18 came to stores...

> >> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
> >

> >Ummm,....10?...I'm probably wrong. Damn, I need to finish the series!
>
> You're off by a little. What is 902?

Don't tease me, Ojiichan! ^-^

> >> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them
> >

> >Guessing....Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto?
>
> Definitely a trick answer. You would be right if it was the anime.

Oh well, I figured it'd have to be a trick if it was worth 500.

<snip>

> >> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> >> episode was cut
> >

> >Swimsuit.
>
> Right!

Bet you're glad someone remembered... <grin>

> >> Think Pink
> >
> >Argh! Obviously Phoenix made up the Jeopardy questions. ^^;;
>
> You think? Well, at least this category anyway <grin>
>

> >> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair
> >

> >ChibiUsa
>
> Right

> >> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks
> >

> >Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
>
> Right
>

> >> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi
> >

> >ChibiUsa...but, she isn't an inner senshi!
>
> Exactly. So I guess you got this question WRONG! And considering who
> is one of your favorite senshi, you should be ashamed. <grin>

Argh! I forgot Makoto's fave color is Sugar Pink... You should have been more
specific! ^_~ It's hard to remember since most of the senshi's fave colors are
the dominant color of their sera fuku.

> >> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
> >

> >ChibiUsa?
>
> Nope.

Hmmmm,....In the anime, her bows are red...and looking at my Memorial Song Box
Disc 3 Cover, ChibiUsa's back bow of her Eternal fuku is pink.....

> >> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
> >

> >? Don't know.
>
> What is the Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack?

O.o Really?

<snip>

> >> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM
> >

> >Hmmm,...Geee...this is a tough one. Either me or Trixie. ^_^
>
> You have a huge arsenal?

The BigAssStaff, BigAssSpatula, my magic wand w/ ginzuishou that's in the shop
for repairs, I know Miles gave me some kind of Mercury-type gun a while ago,
Star Cross-bow, many guns, etc..... You didn't realize all the stuff what I bop
people with? ^_~

> >> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!
> >

> >Jet Wolf
>
> Right
>
> >Hmmm,...how'd I do? This proves I need to get into that manga. <nod>
>
> Actually, you got every single one WRONG because they were not in the
> form of a question. <grin>

BiiiiiiiiiDA! I didn't feel like typing that much, Ojiichan! ^-^

--
--Scortia-chan

~****************************************************************
*http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Shrine/4100 - A Mako-shrine
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
* SM:7- F:sNe>+++Ju>+++Ya>++Cc>++: vKu++To>+++A3>++Ir++:
* aHe>+[+]Ar: pS++*>+++ D:sCh<--- X:aSSS*s+++|ClRd:m9r
* O:d>--:s-:o:a-:h--:x P:a15: s58: w: f: eGrz:
* hBlR+[+]: t-: cWh: bA: *Le: x-: r+|
~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~

******************
***********
*******
*****
****
***
**
*

Deamond

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
Phoenix wrote:

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.
>
> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is the Ginzuishou?

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

What is sempai?

> 300 - The manga ended on this day

What is February 7, 1997?

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

What is 902?

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

What are the talismans?

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite?

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena?

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Queen Metallia?

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

What is die in the line of duty?

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

What are the swimsuit episodes?

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the SMS movie?

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the SMR movie?

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore?

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to become human?

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Sailor Neptune?

> Think Pink

> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Trick question (at least I think so). This can be read and interpreted
in such a way that the question would be "Who is Mamoru?" or "Who is
Chibi-Usa?"

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Kino Makoto aka Sailor Jupiter?

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Pass.

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

What is Pinku Shugaa Takishiido Ataaku (Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack)?

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Zoe Tsukino aka Michi-chan?

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Who is Pook!?

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo Eristole?

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie?

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Who are Jetwolf and Belial?

I'll add a daily double. ^_~
Who is the biggest Chibi-Usa/Chibi-moon/Rini fan on this newsgroup?
(A hint: It isn't me. ^_^)

--
Brian ICQ-14887580 http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/2677/
MoonieCode(1.12.05)

Trixie

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

>> >Hmmm,...Geee...this is a tough one. Either me or Trixie. ^_^
>>
>> You have a huge arsenal?
>
>The BigAssStaff, BigAssSpatula, my magic wand w/ ginzuishou that's in the shop
>for repairs, I know Miles gave me some kind of Mercury-type gun a while ago,
>Star Cross-bow, many guns, etc..... You didn't realize all the stuff what I bop
>people with? ^_~

hmm... well... here's my arsenal...
Petite Battle Ax, Sai, Mace, Scalpel, Chainsaw w/ soundmaker that says
CHIBICHIBICHIB, Chibi Chibi Hockey Mask, Flamethrower, magic ChibiUsa Doll
[can repeal attacks by insects and other vermin, etc.], Magical Musical
70s sword, 17th century rapier with blade breaker in hilt, Chibi Chibi
cake launcher, slingshot, Rocks, Tac Nuke w/ wagon to pull it on
[Tac Nuke decorated with Christmas lights], Giant Mecha, Cobalt Warhead,
Reflex Cannon from unnumbered SDF, BFG10k, Broom, Hockey Stick,
Video tape launcher, Shoulder-mounted cannon, painted bright purple* will
turn any living thing into an eggplant!, three Type 2Y7 SNT (Special
Neural -True) missles, with launcher and recharge unit.* , ninja sword,
maiming beam, pink and red death ray, MSOC sprinkler shooter of death,
magnesium ring, Neuro Nullifer [as seen in Men in Black], Hookshot,
PokeBuster, Crystal Knight Sword

Of course, that doesn't count being turned into a demon god thing or my
kawaii honor guard. ^_^

Trixie, keeper of the kawaii arsenal

Korb

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
Phoenix wrote in message <377626ea...@news.newsguy.com>...

>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

what is her transformation broach?

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point

ummm, definitely not talent shows ^^;;

>300 - The manga ended on this day

dunno

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

i'd guess 8 or 9

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them

\o_o/ I dunno

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Zoisite

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Usagi, er, Serena

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Queen Metallia

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

Death

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut

filler eps

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

>400 - This was Luna's wish

to become human

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Michiru

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Chibiusa

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

Pink Sugar Heart Attack

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Sailor Chibi Moon

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

umm, I'd say Sailor Chibi Moon, but this smells like a trick question

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

got me, i'd assume it's from the manga though

>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Michi-chan

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Pook!

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Xplo

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Argh, I'd say Trixie

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Jet Wolf

Man I'd love to see my score ^^;;

Korb (who wants to play this in person next year)
------------------------------
Just your average 18-year old NT Admin and Webmaster
http://www.teleport.com/~dorr/
do...@teleport.com.ick.spam
*** Remove ".ick.spam" from e-mail address to reply ***
------------------------------
MoonieCode (1.12.05)
<http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/towers/7933/mooniecode.txt>
SM:5-[7] F:sVe++[+++]Sa+:vM9>+Nh:aMm+:pSNh D:sCh--:aPrPe:pR1
X:a2r|104s++|50d:m0r|1s O:d--:s-:o++:a-:h++:x?
P:a18:s59:w:f:eBg:hBr:t-:cWh:b?:*Sg:y:r+|

Tuxedo Mike

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
In article <377626ea...@news.newsguy.com>,

pho...@mediaone.net (Phoenix) wrote:
> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.

Ok....

> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is the silver crystal?

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

What are idioms?

> 300 - The manga ended on this day

What is the saddest day in all of SM fandom?

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

What is 913?

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

What are Pluto's Garnet Orb, Uranus' Space Sword, and Neptune's Mirror?

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoicite?

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Usagi?

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Queen Metallia?

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

What is die valiantly?

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

What are the 'episodes which did not progress the storyline'?

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is SuperS?

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is R?

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore?

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to become human?

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

pass....

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Princess Small Lady Usagi (Chibiusa) Tsukino?

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

Technically, What is Shabon Spray? (No MOTD ever said 'Ouch' to it, but
some MOTD's do say 'Ouch' to the attack, but 'Pink' is the category
theme. :-)

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Sailor Chibimoon?

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Who is Sailor Jupiter? (guessing)

> 500 - Tuxedo Kamen and Chibiusa's combined attack
What is Tuxedo Pink Sugar Attack? (What ep--gotta watch it!)

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Technically, Who is Naoko Takeuchi? (It's one thing to collect them,
but to create them, would that make NT Manga Goddess?)

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

pass...

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

pass...

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

pass...

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

pass...

Final Jeopardy...

Category...Artists

Answer...
This talented busy artist is credited as the lyricist for the Ending
Theme 'Princess Moon' of the first season.

--
_######_
(-0-0| Tuxedo Mike @->----

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

ChibiPluto

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is the Ginshou?

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point

What are airplanes?

>300 - The manga ended on this day

What is March 7, 1997?

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

What is 902?

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them

Who is Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibi-usa?

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena?

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is is Queen Mettalia?

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

What is Death?

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut

What is the swimsuit episode?

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the S Movie?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the R Movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore?

>400 - This was Luna's wish

What was to become a human?

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Michiru?

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibi-Usa?

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart attack?

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Makoto?

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Who is Sailormoon?

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

What is Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack?

>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan?

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Who is Pook?

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie?

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Who is Jetwolf?

I hope I did well!

-Chieri

"Love is more than a word, more than a caress, more than forever.
Love is everything...."

Andrea Doolan

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Phoenix wrote:

>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is the mabaroshi no ginzuishou?

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point

What is her senpai?

>300 - The manga ended on this day

What is February 2nd 1997? (I know it was before the 8th, at least...)

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

What is 902?

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them

What are the talismans?

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Who is Zoicite?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena?

(That hurt to type >_<)

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Queen Metallia?

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

What is they did not die?

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut

What is a swimsuit episode (eps 20 and 67)?

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the Super movie?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the R movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore?

>400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to become human?

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Sailorneptune?

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibiusa?

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Twinkle Yell (I think you probably want Pink Sugar Heart Attack
here, but Twinkle Yell is less effective).

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Makoto?

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Wakarenai.

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

What is Tuxedo La Pink Sugar Smoking Bomber....or something like that?

>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan?

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

??

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

??

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Who are Jet Wolf and Belial?

~~Andrea Doolan
who wishes she was there. ;_;
| Otaku of Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon * | aj...@king.igs.net |
| Marmalade Boy * Shoujo Kakumei Utena * |Proud resident of Canada!|
| Mahou no Stage Fancy Lala * Oniisama E |"There is always hope and|
| Fan of Star Trek * X-Files * ReBoot * |rebirth." ~~ Sailorsaturn|
| MoonieCode[1.8.11] SM:6+ F:sMo+++Ou++:vM9+Pp+:p*S D:sTa |
| X:a131r++|162s++|82d:m52r++|8s P:a18:x Member of: CUTE & SING |

Brent White

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

Phoenix wrote:

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.
>
> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is a moon brooch?

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

Who is "Senpai"

> 300 - The manga ended on this day
>

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
>

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them
>

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoicite

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the

> fact that this character hates carrots

What is "Serena"

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Empress/Queen Metallia?

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season
>

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut
>

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie
>

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie
>

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore

> 400 - This was Luna's wish
>

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'
>

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Reeny/Chibi-Usa

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is "Pink Sugar Heart attack?"

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Makoto/Jupiter

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
>

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
>

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Naoko Takeuchi?

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is XPlo

Tuxedo Pikachu

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Damn it Pheonix-san, how do you come up with the most incredibly
innovative posts every time around? Goodness!

In article <377626ea...@news.newsguy.com>,

pho...@mediaone.net (Phoenix) wrote:
> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.
>
> Manga Mania

Pass. No manga in the memory.

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite?

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

What is Serena?

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Metallia?

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

Oh boy. What is a loss of memory...?

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

What is a swimsuit episode?

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

Pass.

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the R Movie?

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore?

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to be a human...?

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Pass.

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who (what) is ChibiUsa?

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is the Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is... um... Venus?

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Pass.

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

What is the Incredible Tuxedo Pink Heart Seizure?

Darn it, better start watching SS.

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan?

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Pass.

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Pass.

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Pass... oh, maybe... Pheonix?

> Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
> MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
> D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
> O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

Tuxedo Pikachu.
--
M.Code (1.12.o5)
SM:3-m- F:sVe+++Me+Mo:vEu++aLu+Yu+:pS*

Tuxedo Pikachu

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
In article <7jcg2l$ijl$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Tuxedo Mike <mso...@mail.icongrp.com> wrote:

[snip]

> > 300 - The manga ended on this day

> What is the saddest day in all of SM fandom?

Heh, you're pretty good.

[snip snip]

> > 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

> Technically, What is Shabon Spray? (No MOTD ever said 'Ouch' to it,
but
> some MOTD's do say 'Ouch' to the attack, but 'Pink' is the category
> theme. :-)

Technically speaking, Shabon Spray is a potent attack in that it makes
the attacks of the other senshi more effective. (And I don't recall
any Daimon saying "ouch" while receiving the World Shaking.)

> > 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

> Technically, Who is Naoko Takeuchi? (It's one thing to collect them,
> but to create them, would that make NT Manga Goddess?)

Naoko-san posted in AFSM?!? When, when?

[snip]
> Final Jeopardy...

Oh goodie.

> Category...Artists
>
> Answer...
> This talented busy artist is credited as the lyricist for the Ending
> Theme 'Princess Moon' of the first season.

Who is Takeuchi Naoko?

<final jeopardy music starts>

> --
> _######_
> (-0-0| Tuxedo Mike @->----
> \ _||
> \__| http://homestead.dejanews.com/user.msoria/tuxedomike.html

John Isles, iv

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

>Hmmm,...how'd I do? This proves I need to get into that manga. <nod>

Judging from your responses-- and I have not seen the JPN version of SM,
mind you-- I can see two things:

-You're way over my head (obviously, you know more than I do)
-You don't even know what Jeopardy! is (Almost NONE of your resposes
started with "Who is...?" or "What is...?")

So let's add it up... carry the 1... shuffle the zeros around... add the
decimal point... -7200pts.

--
From the computer of John Isles, iv-...@as.net

Made with Macintosh, the ORIGINAL Windows.

"Read my lips: No new taxes. You know, it's funny, but if you JUST read
my lips, you'd think I'm saying, `No nude actresses'."
--Ben Stein, game show host/actor

There are two things I HATE about Daylight Saving Time:
-You lose an hour of your life when it starts.
-When it's finally over with, you have to press that damn HOUR button 23 times!

Amy Bridger

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Near Sat, 05 Jun 1999 13:32:31 GMT, pho...@mediaone.net (Phoenix) was
abudcted by aliens while saying :

My answers (and guesses ^_^;;)

>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>

>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

That pocket watch thingy.

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point

Airplanes

>300 - The manga ended on this day

January 15th.

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

Argh! I dont have that volume yet. 911? Or just 11?

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them
>

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Zoicitie.

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Serena/Usagi

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Queen Meticalla.

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

Death

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut

Hentai.

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

Umm lets see.... definietly wasn't R... 50/50 chance.. umm Super?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Fiore

>400 - This was Luna's wish

To become human.

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Michiru

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Chibi-Usa

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

Pink Sugar Heart Attack

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Usagi

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

*rushes off and looks up manga then realises that would be cheating*
ummmm.... Usagi

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

Not up to reading that far in the manga yet. My Japanese very bad.
>Sailor Moon Online

>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Zoe

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Pook!

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Xplo

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

O_o.... Jason Bramlett?

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Anna Dammit!

--
Amy Bridger (god...@wdtsf.com)
I am the Goddess of WDTSF

My new ring reminds me of Setsuna. It's got a garnet orb, a key and a lock on it.

I made soap. It was fun. Fat smells funny. My soap smells soapy.

Amy Bridger

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Near Sat, 05 Jun 1999 13:32:31 GMT, pho...@mediaone.net (Phoenix) was
abudcted by aliens while saying :

>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.

>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.

AAAAAAAAARGH!!! Now I read the intro...

Oh well... We dont get Jeopardy in Australia, I didn't know what it
was.

Scortia-chan

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

Trixie wrote:

> Scortia wrote:

<snip>

> >> You have a huge arsenal?
> >
> >The BigAssStaff, BigAssSpatula, my magic wand w/ ginzuishou that's in the shop
> >for repairs, I know Miles gave me some kind of Mercury-type gun a while ago,
> >Star Cross-bow, many guns, etc..... You didn't realize all the stuff what I bop
> >people with? ^_~
>
> hmm... well... here's my arsenal...
> Petite Battle Ax, Sai, Mace, Scalpel, Chainsaw w/ soundmaker that says
> CHIBICHIBICHIB, Chibi Chibi Hockey Mask, Flamethrower, magic ChibiUsa Doll
> [can repeal attacks by insects and other vermin, etc.], Magical Musical
> 70s sword, 17th century rapier with blade breaker in hilt, Chibi Chibi
> cake launcher, slingshot, Rocks, Tac Nuke w/ wagon to pull it on
> [Tac Nuke decorated with Christmas lights], Giant Mecha, Cobalt Warhead,
> Reflex Cannon from unnumbered SDF, BFG10k, Broom, Hockey Stick,
> Video tape launcher, Shoulder-mounted cannon, painted bright purple* will
> turn any living thing into an eggplant!, three Type 2Y7 SNT (Special
> Neural -True) missles, with launcher and recharge unit.* , ninja sword,
> maiming beam, pink and red death ray, MSOC sprinkler shooter of death,
> magnesium ring, Neuro Nullifer [as seen in Men in Black], Hookshot,
> PokeBuster, Crystal Knight Sword

Good Lord....I'm surprised you can keep tabs on so many weapons,...I just work from
memory. ^^

> Of course, that doesn't count being turned into a demon god thing or my
> kawaii honor guard. ^_^

LOL

CyberKnux

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is a moon?

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point
>

>300 - The manga ended on this day
>

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
>

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them

Who are the Outer Senshi?

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Who is Zoicite[sp?]?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots
>

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Queen Metellia[sp?]?

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

What is death?

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut
>

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the Sailor Moon S movie?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the Sailor Moon R movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiorie[sp?]?

>400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to become human?

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Sailor Uranus?

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibiusa?

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Sailor Jupiter?

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
>

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
>

>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the
>Manga Queen of AFSM
>

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM
>

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

CyberKnux
http://members.aol.com/CyberKnux/index.html

Trixie

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

I kept a list so I'd know what I could threaten people with. ^_^

>> Of course, that doesn't count being turned into a demon god or my

>> kawaii honor guard. ^_^
>
>LOL

Are you laughing about my Ifurita transformation? Or are you laughing at
my honor guard?

Trixie TDG, it's good to be the demon god ^_^

Scortia-chan

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

Trixie wrote:

> Scortia wrote:
>
> >Trixie wrote:
> >
> >> Scortia wrote:

<snip>

> >> Of course, that doesn't count being turned into a demon god or my

> >> kawaii honor guard. ^_^
> >
> >LOL
>
> Are you laughing about my Ifurita transformation? Or are you laughing at
> my honor guard?

The honor guard.

> Trixie TDG, it's good to be the demon god ^_^

I'm sure it is...... ^-^

Universal

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Phoenix wrote:

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.
>
> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

Her transformation locket

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

Airplanes

> 300 - The manga ended on this day

Im not sure but I think it was 1/30/97

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

???

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

The outers

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Zoisite(sp)

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

Usagi(rabbit)

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Metallia(sp)

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

They died(were killed)

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

Bathing suits

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

Sailor Moon S

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

Sailor Moon R

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Fiore

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

To become Human

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Haruka

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Chibi-usa

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

Pink sugar heart attack

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Usagi

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Minako

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

???

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

NeoMercury

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Pook!

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Xplo

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

???

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Jet Wolf, Artemis

I know I got a lot of these wrong. Please, forgive me...^_^;;

--

*---UNIVERSAL---*

MoonieCode(1.12.05)SM:5+m-
F:sJu>++[+]Mo>++Cc>+[+]:vNeWiMi>+:aNa[+]Ar:pR2S*
D:sCh-:vZo X:***:a50s|82d+:m52r+|17s+ O:d+:s:o+[+]:a[+]:h-:x-
P:a32:s6:w150:f[+]:eBrD:hBk-:t++:cBl:bO+:*Aq:y76.2%:r+|+
ICQ: #23860816

Learn how to make your own MoonieCode at:
http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/towers/7933/mooniecode.txt

NeoMercury

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Universal wrote:
>> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM
>>

>NeoMercury

o_O

Nope, that'd be Michi-chan. But thanks for the thought.

>> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!
>>

>Jet Wolf, Artemis

Jet Wolf and Belial.

--NeoMercury
just not a recognizable poster

DirewolfX

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
wrote:

>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>
>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

what is The Silver Impirium Crystal?

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point

what are Guys, Motoki specifically? ^_^

>300 - The manga ended on this day

what is Usagi and Mamoru's wedding day?

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

what is Somewhere in the 900s? ^_~

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them

what are The 3 Talismans?

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena?

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Metallia?

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

What is dieing?

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut

What is the swimsuit episode?

>Let's go to the Movies

>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the S movie?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the R movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore?

>400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to be a human?

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is that little elf guy from the SuperS movie which I haven't seen?

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is ChibiUsa?

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Chibimoon?

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Who is ChibiUsa?

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

What is I don't know?

>Sailor Moon Online

>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan?

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is XPlo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie?

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Bleh, I don't play OW! And I forget the history at the moment ^_~

>Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
>MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
>D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
>O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

======================================
DirewolfX, Minako-lover
Andrew Gould
-dire...@mindspring.com

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/5856/index.html

MoonieCode(1.12.05)
SM:6m+ F:sVe+++Mo++:vEu+Fi:aDi+Ar+:pCl++SS D:sTx--:vGa-Es X:[*]:a64s++++40d++:m25r++13s++++ O:d-:s:o?:a-:x++ P:a16:s510:w:f:eB:hBr:t-:cJe:*Ar:y+:r|+

"So round, so firm, so fully packed!"
-Sailor Jupiter's thoughts
-according to Phoenix-sama's page

DirewolfX

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
On Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:49:34 -0500, trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
wrote:

>>> You have a huge arsenal?
>>
>>The BigAssStaff, BigAssSpatula, my magic wand w/ ginzuishou that's in the shop
>>for repairs, I know Miles gave me some kind of Mercury-type gun a while ago,
>>Star Cross-bow, many guns, etc..... You didn't realize all the stuff what I bop
>>people with? ^_~
>
>hmm... well... here's my arsenal...
>Petite Battle Ax, Sai, Mace, Scalpel, Chainsaw w/ soundmaker that says
>CHIBICHIBICHIB, Chibi Chibi Hockey Mask, Flamethrower, magic ChibiUsa Doll
>[can repeal attacks by insects and other vermin, etc.], Magical Musical
>70s sword, 17th century rapier with blade breaker in hilt, Chibi Chibi
>cake launcher, slingshot, Rocks, Tac Nuke w/ wagon to pull it on
>[Tac Nuke decorated with Christmas lights], Giant Mecha, Cobalt Warhead,
>Reflex Cannon from unnumbered SDF, BFG10k, Broom, Hockey Stick,
>Video tape launcher, Shoulder-mounted cannon, painted bright purple* will
>turn any living thing into an eggplant!, three Type 2Y7 SNT (Special
>Neural -True) missles, with launcher and recharge unit.* , ninja sword,
>maiming beam, pink and red death ray, MSOC sprinkler shooter of death,
>magnesium ring, Neuro Nullifer [as seen in Men in Black], Hookshot,
>PokeBuster, Crystal Knight Sword

Not enough! Thbbbbbt!

*hands Trixie a punch-gun* That should do it! ^_~

>Of course, that doesn't count being turned into a demon god thing or my
>kawaii honor guard. ^_^
>

>Trixie, keeper of the kawaii arsenal

Sailor Pika

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

Phoenix <pho...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.
>
> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

*thinks* What is that little transformation thingy? ^_^;;

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

Uhh.. Er.. Uhhhh.. What is the next question? ^_^

> 300 - The manga ended on this day

I know this, I think. What is Usagi and Mamoru's wedding day?

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

*wild guess* What is 902 years old?

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

What are the talismans?

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoicite?

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena?

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

*think* Who is Metallia? (SP?)

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

What is death/dying?

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

Err.. What is a swimsuit ep?

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the Sailormoon S movie?

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the Sailormoon R movie?

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore? (SP?)

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to become a human?

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Michiru?

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibi-Usa?

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is the Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is.. Uhh.. Venus?

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
>

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
>

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM
>

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>
> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM
>

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

--
Sailor Pika
Pika must run, have battery will travel
Visit the AGNP website at http://members.xoom.com/agnp/
My day of death will be Monday, March 30, 2065
-----------------------
"Clefairy forever!"
-----------------------
Some freaky AIM quotes:

SquirtleVZ: We're in?
Agent O0O7: We're out
Clefangel: Not saying a word.
Agent O0O7: shaddup
Agent O0O7: not that
Clefangel: *snicker*

BeardoUSA: Mashed potatoes can be your friends.

Draedite: Erich Owens sure has one. ^^;;;;

Daitooryo: all i know
Daitooryo: is big light saber
Daitooryo: amuses me easily

Regulus0: It's an Anal Vampire, RUN!
Regulus0: @_@
JSolano199 has entered the room.
PWPikaMew: Agh!!!! the hell is that?
Yoda325344: I'm gonna have nightmares....
Sailr Pika: LOL.
Regulus0: It's EVIL! @_@

-------------------------

How to get Pikablu:
Get 6 L100 Rattatas.
Go fight MissingNo with them 329,281 times
Turn your gameboy off and remove the cartridge
Smash the cartrige with a sledgehammer
Eat the broken pieces
You will barf up a Pikablu.

---------------------------

By Black Hole:

(To the tune of Gilligan's Island)

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale about my little trip
It started from my Gameboy with a simple little click.

I tried to catch a PokeGod, things did not go well
I wound up in a field with some psycho glitches from hell.

(He's trapped in Pokéhell)

They won't shut up, I can't escape this glitchy nightmare,
If I went to Cinnabar, I bet they'd find me there. Those glitches are
everywhere.

I'm stuck inside Pallet Town with weirdos I don't know,
I hit Start, turned off the Game, I can't get out, I can't get in
It's senseless pokes, Oh my God, I'm screwed in Pokémon!

----------------------

By.. someone. ^_^;;

::Xena theme plays::
In a time of ancient Pokégods...
Evil Rockets...
And Pokémon...
A land in turmoil cried out for a Rocket.
She was Maria, Warrior Rocket...
Forged in the heat of Wigglytuffs...

---------------------
Quotes to live by:
Once you're stuck in a hole, quit digging.
Not everything that is beautiful is good..... but everything that is good is
beautiful
If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to
live.
A smile costs nothing but creates much.

----------------------
Assorted senseless stuff:
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't
looking good either
Ever notice how fast Windows95 runs? Neither did I.
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
Few women admit their age; Fewer men act it.
Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms
I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
Reality is an illusion created by alcoholic deficiency.
A bird in the hand is safer than one overhead.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking
Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
If you don't know where you're going, you're never lost.
Do unto others, then run.
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

Trixie

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

>Trixie wrote:
>> Scortia wrote:
>> >>

><snip>

>> >LOL
>>
>> Are you laughing about my Ifurita transformation? Or are you laughing at
>> my honor guard?
>>

>The honor guard.

It's 102 strong now... ^_^; Well, they're very kawaii.

>> Trixie TDG, it's good to be the demon god ^_^
>
>I'm sure it is...... ^-^

^_^

Trixie TDG

Trixie

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
In article <375af9ad...@news.mindspring.com>,
dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX) wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:49:34 -0500, trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
>wrote:
>

>>hmm... well... here's my arsenal...

>>Petite Battle Ax, Sai, Mace, Scalpel, Chainsaw w/ soundmaker that says
>>CHIBICHIBICHIB, Chibi Chibi Hockey Mask, Flamethrower, magic ChibiUsa Doll
>>[can repeal attacks by insects and other vermin, etc.], Magical Musical
>>70s sword, 17th century rapier with blade breaker in hilt, Chibi Chibi
>>cake launcher, slingshot, Rocks, Tac Nuke w/ wagon to pull it on
>>[Tac Nuke decorated with Christmas lights], Giant Mecha, Cobalt Warhead,
>>Reflex Cannon from unnumbered SDF, BFG10k, Broom, Hockey Stick,
>>Video tape launcher, Shoulder-mounted cannon, painted bright purple* will
>>turn any living thing into an eggplant!, three Type 2Y7 SNT (Special
>>Neural -True) missles, with launcher and recharge unit.* , ninja sword,
>>maiming beam, pink and red death ray, MSOC sprinkler shooter of death,
>>magnesium ring, Neuro Nullifer [as seen in Men in Black], Hookshot,
>>PokeBuster, Crystal Knight Sword
>
>Not enough! Thbbbbbt!

[piku piku]

>*hands Trixie a punch-gun* That should do it! ^_~

!!

Joy! Another donation to the kawaii arsenal! Thank you, DirewolfX!

What's a punch gun?

Trixie, adding to the kawaii arsenal ^_^

Michi-chan

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
I guess I'll post the answers since Phoenix has done most of them.

Phoenix wrote:

> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is the Ginzuishou

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

What are airplanes

> 300 - The manga ended on this day

What is Usagi and Mamoru's wedding day

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

What is 902

(hehe, people got this one by process of elimination ^^;;;)

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

Who are Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibi-usa

(trick answer!)

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Queen Metallia

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

What is die

(it's funny seeing people trying to put things in the form of a question
^^;;;)

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

What are swimsuit episodes

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the S movie

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the R movie

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

What is become human/be with Kakeru for that night, blah blah blah
(elaborate)

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Neptune

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Whi is Chibi-usa

(you guys think too much... nobody at the party had a problem with this
question...)

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack

(I refuse to acknowledge Twinkle Yell as an attack)

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Makoto

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

I don't think anybody's gotten this right yet...

Who is Sailor Moon

(look at the color pictures...)

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

What is Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack

> Sailor Moon Online
>
> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Who is Pook!

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Who is Jetwolf/Belial

--
Michi-chan
who got all four of L'Arc's major release albums this weekend *_*

Roshni41

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
>From: Universal <yak...@earthlink.net>
>Date: Sun, Jun 6, 1999 17:55 EDT

>Phoenix wrote:
>
>> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>> them up ^_^.
>>
>> Manga Mania
>>
>> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

Transformation locket.

>> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

Airplanes. Also, her weak point is also blows to the midsection.

>> 300 - The manga ended on this day

When U&M got married. ~_^

>> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

Dunno...

>> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

The outers' talismans.

>> DiC Did It
>>
>> 100 - He became a she

Ol' Zoi.

>> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>> fact that this character hates carrots

Serena

>> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Metallia...

>> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>> the end of the first season

a full ep. ~_^

Or, more correctly, death. Tho very few believe they didn't, actually.

>> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>> episode was cut

Filler ep.

>> Let's go to the Movies
>>
>> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

SMS

>> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

SMR

>> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Fiore! ^_^

>> 400 - This was Luna's wish

For Usagi to mature... and to be in love. Usagi _does_ interpret her wish as
wanting to be human.

>> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

NOT Haruka. I can't believe how many folks say this.

_Michiru_ says it, throughly embarassing Haruka who blushes and coughs
nervously ~_^

>> Think Pink
>>
>> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

ChibiUsa, who prolly gets her hair from the PinkHaired Manga Ikuko-obaasan.

>> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

Pink Sugar Heart Attack.

>> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

'sagi again.

>> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Minako

>> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

Dunno... I think that's from the SuperS season...

>> Sailor Moon Online
>>
>> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Umm.... ^_^;;

>> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Pook!

>> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

The grumpy Xplo... and he leaves a lot of non-dubbies stringing too...

>> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Trixie. And it's her _kawaii_ aresenal.

>> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

JetWolf and Artie.

C. Proffitt

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Phoenix wrote:

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game
>we played during the party. See how you fare
>coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair
>looking them up ^_^.

Hmm.... this should be fun. :)

>Manga Mania

>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first
>series

What is the ginzuishou?

[snip rest -- I really need to brush up on my manga facts ^_^;;]

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name,
>there is no irony in the fact that this character
>hates carrots

Who is Serena?

>300 - This character was renamed as the
>Negaforce

Who is Queen Metallia?

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not
>happen to the senshi at the end of the first
>season

What is their deaths?

> 500 - For both the first and second season,
>this particular type of episode was cut

What is a swimsuit episode?

> Let's go to the Movies

>100 - All nine senshi transformations were
>displayed in this movie

What is the S movie?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this
>movie

What is the R movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one
>and only friend

Who is Fiore?

>400 - This was Luna's wish

What was to become human?

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Sailor Neptune?

>Think Pink

>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibi-Usa?

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of
>the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner
>senshi

Who is Sailor Jupiter?

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the
>anime

Ummmm....... pass.

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's
>combined attack

What is Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack?

>Sailor Moon Online

>100 - Considered by many as the Manga
>Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan?

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Umm..... I have no idea what that is. ^_^;;;;;

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many
>dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual
>arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie?

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Who is Jet Wolf?

-- Tatsu-chan

Soumitra "Meech" Choudhury

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Trixie wrote:

> In article <375af9ad...@news.mindspring.com>,
> dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX) wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:49:34 -0500, trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
> >wrote:
> >

> >>hmm... well... here's my arsenal...

[snip impressive arsenal]

> Crystal Knight Sword

I just noticed that Craxton still seems to be wielding this in his sig.
Maybe he forgot that he "gave" it to you. [smirk]

Meech Mk II
Rei no Miko
Eudial no Miko

DirewolfX

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 18:43:00 -0500, trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
wrote:

>In article <375af9ad...@news.mindspring.com>,
>dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX) wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:49:34 -0500, trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
>>wrote:
>>

>>>hmm... well... here's my arsenal...

>>>Petite Battle Ax, Sai, Mace, Scalpel, Chainsaw w/ soundmaker that says
>>>CHIBICHIBICHIB, Chibi Chibi Hockey Mask, Flamethrower, magic ChibiUsa Doll
>>>[can repeal attacks by insects and other vermin, etc.], Magical Musical
>>>70s sword, 17th century rapier with blade breaker in hilt, Chibi Chibi
>>>cake launcher, slingshot, Rocks, Tac Nuke w/ wagon to pull it on
>>>[Tac Nuke decorated with Christmas lights], Giant Mecha, Cobalt Warhead,
>>>Reflex Cannon from unnumbered SDF, BFG10k, Broom, Hockey Stick,
>>>Video tape launcher, Shoulder-mounted cannon, painted bright purple* will
>>>turn any living thing into an eggplant!, three Type 2Y7 SNT (Special
>>>Neural -True) missles, with launcher and recharge unit.* , ninja sword,
>>>maiming beam, pink and red death ray, MSOC sprinkler shooter of death,
>>>magnesium ring, Neuro Nullifer [as seen in Men in Black], Hookshot,
>>>PokeBuster, Crystal Knight Sword
>>
>>Not enough! Thbbbbbt!
>>

>[piku piku]
>
>>*hands Trixie a punch-gun* That should do it! ^_~
>>

>!!
>
>Joy! Another donation to the kawaii arsenal! Thank you, DirewolfX!
>
>What's a punch gun?

It looks like a gun, but with a little boxing glove on the end of the
barrel, and when you pull the trigger, the glove (which is attach to
the gun by a spring) is released and the spring causes it to launch
forward (but it stays attached).

>Trixie, adding to the kawaii arsenal ^_^

Tux7932657

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Phoenix wrote:

>These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
>See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
>them up ^_^.
>

>Manga Mania
>
>100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is the Silver Crystal?

>200 - This is Makoto's weak point

What are boys?

>300 - The manga ended on this day

?

>400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

?

>500 - The holy chalice was created by them

Who are Sailoruranus, Sailorneptune, and Sailorpluto.

>DiC Did It
>
>100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite?

>200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
>fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena?

>300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Who is Queen Metallia?

>400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>the end of the first season

What is they died?

>500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
>episode was cut

What are the swimsuit eps?

>Let's go to the Movies
>
>100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What's the S movie?

>200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What's the R movie?

>300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

?

>400 - This was Luna's wish

What is to become human?

>500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

?

>Think Pink
>
>100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is Chibiusa?

>200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attackoo?

>300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Sailormoon?

>400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Who is Sailorjupiter?

>500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

?

>Sailor Moon Online
>
>100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

?

>200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Who is Pook!?

>300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

>400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie?

>500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

?

Tennessee Tuxedo

The People's Jason

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Trixie decided to drop some knowledge on us all.

> In article <375af9ad...@news.mindspring.com>,
> dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX) wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:49:34 -0500, trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
> >wrote:
> >
> >>hmm... well... here's my arsenal...

(snipped so I don't get jealous)

Now THAT is freakin' impressive. All I have to work with are...

* NoiseBlaster
* Flash
* Debilitator
* Illumina
* Ragnarok esper
* Soul Sabre
* A ghetto blaster playing Maxwell's "Luxury:Cococure"
* My Floating Fortress
* A crappy clone of an AtmaWeapon
* The OTHER AtmaWeapon (the monster)
* A veritable army of MotD's (thinking about phasing them out)
* A busted monitor
* and (as the infomercials say) much, much more!

But I could still take all of you!

[grabs empty Jack Daniels bottle, smashes it on the ground, waves it
threateningly]

Well... maybe not.

[shoves bottleneck in Expandable Pocket (tm)]

: The Man, The Myth, The People's Jason
: You could use a cup of shut-the-hell-up.
:
: sied...@geocities.com
: ICQ# 984967
: AIM-TheSiedzik
: http://members.xoom.com/seedz/
: mooniecode(5.3.81):SM:4+
: F:sMa:vNeBMZz:aLu:pClR2 X:[*]:a29s|59d++
: O:d+:s:o:a-:h+:x?
: P:a18:s511:w190:f-:eGB:hBr--:t-:cWh:bO?:*Ta:y90.6%:r+|+fs
:

Seikyo

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Michi-chan wrote:
>I guess I'll post the answers since Phoenix has done most of them.
>
>Phoenix wrote:
<snip>

>> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
>> the end of the first season
>
>What is die
>
>(it's funny seeing people trying to put things in the form of a question
>^^;;;)
=P
<snip>

>> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
>
>I don't think anybody's gotten this right yet...
>
>Who is Sailor Moon
>
>(look at the color pictures...)
When was this?! It's usually either red or magenta. Any specific fuku or
picture?

>> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
>
>Who is Pook!

Oh! SEP.... Okay.....

Michi-chan

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Seikyo wrote:

> Michi-chan wrote:
> >> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
> >
> >I don't think anybody's gotten this right yet...
> >
> >Who is Sailor Moon
> >
> >(look at the color pictures...)
> When was this?! It's usually either red or magenta. Any specific fuku or
> picture?

I guess you and I have different ideas of magenta then. I was using all
of the manga covers as reference.

And it is never the same red as Rei's fuku. There's a distinct
difference.

--
Michi-chan

Seikyo

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Michi-chan wrote:
>Seikyo wrote:

>> >I don't think anybody's gotten this right yet...
>> >
>> >Who is Sailor Moon
>> >
>> >(look at the color pictures...)
>> When was this?! It's usually either red or magenta. Any specific fuku
or
>> picture?
>
>I guess you and I have different ideas of magenta then. I was using all
>of the manga covers as reference.
>
>And it is never the same red as Rei's fuku. There's a distinct
>difference.

Yeah, that's true... it's never as red as Rei's fuku, but it's never as pink
as Makoto's bow.

Meech the Brown Hornet

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99

The People's Jason wrote in message <375C017A...@geocities.com>...

>Trixie decided to drop some knowledge on us all.
>>
>> In article <375af9ad...@news.mindspring.com>,
>> dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX) wrote:

>(snipped so I don't get jealous)
>
>Now THAT is freakin' impressive. All I have to work with are...
>
>* NoiseBlaster
>* Flash
>* Debilitator
>* Illumina

This would be another Illumina than the one Tenchi has?

>* Ragnarok esper
>* Soul Sabre
>* A ghetto blaster playing Maxwell's "Luxury:Cococure"
>* My Floating Fortress

You forgot your decoy fortress.

Scortia-chan

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99

Seikyo wrote:

I go with ChibiUsa...In the anime, her bows are always red... In the manga, on
her Eternal fuku, her back bow is pink. Do I get bonus for that? ^_~

Sailor Growlithe

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Well, here's what I know...
> Manga Mania

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
What is 903?

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them
Who are the Outer Senshi?

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she
Who is Zoicite?

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots
Who is Serena?
> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce
Who is Queen Metallia?
> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season
What is dying?

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie
What is SuperS?

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie
What is R?

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend
Who is Fiore?

> 400 - This was Luna's wish
What is to become human?
> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'
Who is ChibiUsa

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair
Who is ChibiUsa

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks
What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi
Who is Sailor ChibiMoon (Sailor Moon also works here)?

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
Who is Sailor ChibiMoon?

> Sailor Moon Online

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!
Who is Belial?

> Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
> MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
> D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
> O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Phoenix

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Scortia-chan wrote:
>Seikyo wrote:
>>Michi-chan wrote:

>>> I guess you and I have different ideas of magenta then. I was using all
>>> of the manga covers as reference.
>>>
>>> And it is never the same red as Rei's fuku. There's a distinct
>>> difference.
>>
>> Yeah, that's true... it's never as red as Rei's fuku, but it's never as pink
>> as Makoto's bow.
>
> I go with ChibiUsa...In the anime, her bows are always red... In the manga, on
> her Eternal fuku, her back bow is pink. Do I get bonus for that? ^_~

It happens that this was the very last 'answer' we created for the
game and it was the 11th hour. We simply had no more time to be
creative. Next year we'll do better

(And yes, there will be a next year if I have anything to do with it)

Michi-chan

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Scortia-chan wrote:

> I go with ChibiUsa...In the anime, her bows are always red... In the manga, on
> her Eternal fuku, her back bow is pink. Do I get bonus for that? ^_~

Nice try, but that form doesn't appear in the anime, so you can't
compare.

Seikyo

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Phoenix wrote:
>Scortia-chan wrote:
>>Seikyo wrote:
<speaking of the bow on Sailormoon's fuku in the manga>

>>> Yeah, that's true... it's never as red as Rei's fuku, but it's never as
pink
>>> as Makoto's bow.
>>
>> I go with ChibiUsa...In the anime, her bows are always red... In the
manga, on
>> her Eternal fuku, her back bow is pink. Do I get bonus for that? ^_~
>
>It happens that this was the very last 'answer' we created for the
>game and it was the 11th hour. We simply had no more time to be
>creative. Next year we'll do better
Well, it was just that one question, and it's not like there was anything
terribly wrong with it.

Overall, I think these questions and answers were really good. They weren't
about things that no one in their right minds would know. All of them are
things that fans might actually notice, not like "How many buttons does Ami
have on her blue vest?" or "How many times has Sailormoon saved the day in
the R season?".... Most quizzes/trivia games are like that or are too easy.

>(And yes, there will be a next year if I have anything to do with it)

Good... Maybe I will actually be able to attend. Couldn't go this year
because of school and graduation.. =\

-Seikyo ^_^
Please visit my webpage at http://members.xoom.com/Seikyo
Moo. UIN 5053913 I *hate* Michiru/Ami debates!

J-me

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
> (And yes, there will be a next year if I have anything to do with it)

I'm already working on the page...hmm...I need a new pic, and some cool
backgrounds...and some...hmm...

J-me wanders off in search of more manga stuff...

The People's Jason

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
Meech the Brown Hornet decided to drop some knowledge on us all.

> The People's Jason wrote in message
> <375C017A...@geocities.com>...
> >Trixie decided to drop some knowledge on us all.

> >(snipped so I don't get jealous)
> >
> >Now THAT is freakin' impressive. All I have to work with are...
> >
> >* NoiseBlaster
> >* Flash
> >* Debilitator
> >* Illumina
>
> This would be another Illumina than the one Tenchi has?

Yup. The last time I played FF3, I glitched it somehow so I'd end up
with a load of Illuminas. (looks at everyone else drooling) If I knew
how I did it, I still wouldn't tell you. Anyway, it's that same
principle.

> >* Ragnarok esper
> >* Soul Sabre
> >* A ghetto blaster playing Maxwell's "Luxury:Cococure"
> >* My Floating Fortress
>
> You forgot your decoy fortress.

Oh, that's right! My bust. >_<

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
Phoenix <pho...@mediaone.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

> These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.
> See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
> them up ^_^.

Ok, lets's give it a try ^_^

> Manga Mania
>
> 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is a half-moon?

> 200 - This is Makoto's weak point

What is the sempai?

> 300 - The manga ended on this day

Doh...

> 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary

What is 9?

> 500 - The holy chalice was created by them

Uh... Who is Queen Serenity? (guessing here)

> DiC Did It
>
> 100 - He became a she

Who is Zoisite?

> 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the
> fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Serena/Usagi?

> 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce

Not sure... who is Malachite? (I'm accostumed to the unchanged German names)
I know that one of the four general#s names was changed for whaever odd
reason...

> 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at
> the end of the first season

What is death?

> 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
> episode was cut

What are the swimsuit episodes?

> Let's go to the Movies
>
> 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

What is the S movie?

> 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie

What is the R movie?

> 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend

Who is Fiore?

> 400 - This was Luna's wish

What is becoming human?

> 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

Who is Michiru?

> Think Pink
>
> 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

Who is the Pink Spore?

> 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks

What is Pink Sugar Heart Attack?

> 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi

Who is Chibi-Moon?

> 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime

Who is Jupiter? But wait... her bow *is* pink in the anime...

> 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack

What is "We'll annoy the hell outta ya"?

> Sailor Moon Online
>

> 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Who is Michi-chan?

> 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark

Who is Pook¡

> 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging

Who is Xplo?

> 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM

Who is Trixie?

> 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!

Umm... who is Belial?

> Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
> MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
> D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
> O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

--
Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword
Minako's *true* #1 - don't let imposters deceive you
Venus and Moon shrine + Minako Quake: http://linainverse.webjump.com/
Official LAKACUA home (Let's all kick annoying Chibi-Usa's ass):
http://members.dokom.de/MinakoAino/lakacua.html
MoonieCode[1.8.12] SM:5+:sVe>+++Mo>++½Ma>++½Me>++½
vCcAl:aUnNa:p*S D:sCh---Tx>--- X:a200G++:m28s+ O:o+a-h++
P:a++:s6:w128:f:eBL:hBr:t-½:cWh:y+:r|+
-¤- My Favorites ---------------------------------------------------------_ X
| Minako Aino * Lina Inverse * Usagi Tsukino * Amelia Wil Tesla Sailoon 97%!|
| Asuka Soryu Langley * Rei Ayanami * Ryoko * Washu * Lum * Umi * Hikaru |
| Aliell 89% * Nanami Jinnai * Momoko Hanasaki * Shampoo * Akari Kanzaki |
| Anna Respighi * Yohko Mano * Azusa Kanzaki * Nene Romanova * Priss Asagiri|
| Yuri (Dirty P. err, Lovely Angels) * Skuld * Nuku Nuku * Kagome * Pai |

Austin Watkins

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
Phoenix <pho...@mediaone.net> wrote:
: These are the answers to the Jeopardy game we played during the party.

: See how you fare coming up with the questions. BTW, no fair looking
: them up ^_^.

: Manga Mania

: 100 - Usagi wears this on a chain in the first series

What is a Silver Empyrean Crystal, and why should I care?
: 200 - This is Makoto's weak point
What is a young man who might look like her sempai?

: 300 - The manga ended on this day

?
: 400 - Chibiusa's age in the second picture diary
?
: 500 - The holy chalice was created by them
?
: DiC Did It

: 100 - He became a she

Why was Zoisite's name spelled with a "c"?
: 200 - Because of this DiC generated name, there is no irony in the

: fact that this character hates carrots

Who is Tsukino Usagi, a.k.a. Bunny, a.k.a. Serena?
(Extra credit: what's her *real* name?)
: 300 - This character was renamed as the Negaforce
What kind of creature or blob is Queen Metallia?
: 400 - Unlike the original series, this did not happen to the senshi at

: the end of the first season

What is dying like?
: 500 - For both the first and second season, this particular type of
: episode was cut
Wouldn't Sports Illustrated be furious if they couldn't do any
more SWIMSUIT episodes?

: Let's go to the Movies

: 100 - All nine senshi transformations were displayed in this movie

Do you remember the S movie better than I do?
: 200 - The outer senshi did not appear in this movie
Why wouldn't they appear in the R movie -- just because
they hadn't been introduced yet when it came out?
: 300 - He wanted to become Mamoru's one and only friend
What kind of creature or blob was Fiore?

: 400 - This was Luna's wish

Why would a perfectly staid Moon Cat want to become human?

: 500 - This person said 'adults have more fun'

What is another word for "Neptune"?
: Think Pink

: 100 - This daddy's girl has pink hair

What is the full name of Princess Tsukino Usagi Small Lady
Serenity (with Sprinkles)?
: 200 - Considered by many as the weakest of the senshi attacks
Did you laugh as much as I did when you first saw the
"Pink Sugar Heart Attack"?
: 300 - Pink is the favorite color of this inner senshi
Who is Sailor Moon?
(Yes it is.)
: 400 - Her bow is pink in the manga but not the anime
Why would Naoko draw Sailor Chibi Moon so pinkishly?
: 500 - Tuxedo Kaman and Chibiusa's combined attack
Have you ever seen the "Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber" attack
in animated form? If so, where?
: Sailor Moon Online

: 100 - Considered by many as the Manga Queen of AFSM

Why does Michelle Mutuc remind so many people of Zoe Tsukino?
: 200 - The SEP is this poster's trademark
Have you been BIT by a POOK! lately?
: 300 - This purist's acid comments leave many dubbies stinging
Wherefore art thou, Xplo Eristotle?
Whither midst snow and blinding sleet and wandering electrons
pursuest thou thy solitary way?
: 400 - This poster has the largest virtual arsenal on all of AFSM
Hey, who gave Trixie all those illegal weaponnesz?
Ain't she a minor?
: 500 - One of the two founders of Otaku Wars!
Why can't I decide whether to list Belial or . . . .
uh, What's-Her-Face.
(See, if I list them both then I have violated the answer, which
asks for only ONE.)

--
awat...@teleport.com (that's only my ISP! I don't run the place.)
"Crystal chalices--Enchanted palaces--