[A-kon 10] Greetings from the Regency room! :-)

Knauer

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
Knauer <kna...@mindspring.com> writing from the room with free
croissants, muffins, fresh fruit and juice...

Konnichiwa! =D

John (Phoenix) is in the BG snapping pics with his digital camera to
post later. Michelle (Zoe) is scared stiff that she's going to have
to sing karaoke (she was hiding behind a chair just a minute ago
^_-;;;). Katie (Anakin) isn't wearing much... nice green socks
though -_^ ("shut up! I'm dressed as Hokuto") Erin's sitting
opposite me, looking cute and bouncing to the JPOP music (eeep! don't
tickle me Erin! ^^;;;;;;)

Zoe: "I'll do the dance, but I won't sing"
Anakin: "Do the dance AND sing!"

Michelle's wearing a really neat golden one-piece outfit... Perfect
for singing and dancing in front of a large crowd >;-)

The room's slowly filling with hungry otaku who want the complimentary
continental breakfast ;)

Chrissy (Michelle's friend) is here with her BF and not spending very
much time goading Zoe on to sing ;)

Erin doesn't want to dance with me right now because its "too early in
the morning" ;-)

[...] Ok, 8:51am *is* a little early ^_^;;;

Zoe's writing out the lyrics to a song so that we can sing it with her
so that she doesn't feel so self conscious ;-)

Hmm... John's on the phone acting suspicious... no doubt plotting
something evil for later today when we have the a.f.s-m party ^_-;

[...] the song that we're going to be singing along with is "White
Love".... "because she [Zoe] can write out the lyrics" ;)

=D!!!!

ARTBOOK INFINITY!!!

Phoenix brought it with him and showed it to us last night on the tram
from the airport; Erin, Michelle and Katie were screaming while I
cowered to not get crused in the stampeded to touch it ^_-;

With any luck I'll be allowed to look at it later ;)

[...] Ooo; I have been blessed :)

John's looking at Erin's SM cards and particularly liking a Sailor
Saturn one ^_^

But Erin only gave him the Sailor Moon News cards (in spanish?)
And a rather long-legged Sailor Mars card...

Now Chrissy, her BF and Erin are looking at manga.

Most of the people that were in here earlier have left; either full,
or waiting to get into the dealer's room early ;)

Katie just got back with a large piece of fan-art that Chrissy made...
and a whole bunch of her's too :-)

Ooo; fun trivia facts while looking at the artbook (in the back, the
blood type and birthdays of the artists is listed). John's A-, Erin's
A+, I'm B-, Michelle's O, Chrissy's AB+, Chrissy's BF's blood is "red"
^_-

Oh, John has to leave now to wake up his family to go to the dealer's
room when it opens at 11 ^_- So I'll stop typing now ;-)

Enjoy the A-kon everyone! :)

CK
Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

Khaleth

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
>Enjoy the A-kon everyone! :)

Waaaaah! I wanted to go!

Well, at least everyone's enjoying themselves. I want to see lots of pictures
later, you people hear me?

| * Neo Sailor Khyron * |
| http://dreams.2launch.com/tiassa/smoon.htm |
| * How many Senshi does it take to change a lightbulb? |
| * Why bother? Saturn keeps breaking it anyway... |

Pamela Jo Reamer

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
Khaleth wrote:

> >Enjoy the A-kon everyone! :)
>
> Waaaaah! I wanted to go!
>
> Well, at least everyone's enjoying themselves. I want to see lots of pictures
> later, you people hear me?

Yes, pictures and stories are needed! *sniffle* Blasted graduation...I
wanted to go to Akon!

Sunniechan

Quote: "Thank you!"
--Kino Makoto

Noel Herradura

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

Knauer <kna...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Knauer <kna...@mindspring.com> writing from the room with free
> croissants, muffins, fresh fruit and juice...
>
> Konnichiwa! =D

Hello, Conrad-san.

> Zoe: "I'll do the dance, but I won't sing"
> Anakin: "Do the dance AND sing!"
>
> Michelle's wearing a really neat golden one-piece outfit... Perfect
> for singing and dancing in front of a large crowd >;-)

Hee... cute. ;)

[SNIP A-kon stuff]

> Enjoy the A-kon everyone! :)

Grr... Ah well, maybe next year... [yeah, right... I've been saying that for
the last two years]

> CK
> Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
> MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
> D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
> O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

----
noel h.
O che scaigùra d'essere senza coglioni!
[Oh, what a misfortune to be without testicles!]

-Voltaire