THE LUCIANNE RIGHT

FREEPME

Sep 4, 2004, 12:42:44 AM9/4/04
Friday, September 03, 2004

THE LUCIANNE RIGHT: Bill Clinton is in hospital, with an emergency
bypass operation. Check in on Lucianne Goldberg's site to see how her
readers respond:
No doubt his arteries are clogged up with pounds of MacDonalds
hamburgers and pizzas.

I at least hope he lives long enough to see JFK AND Hildabeast go down
in flames. Then he can go down in flames, metaphorically speaking. I
hope his big honkin' bible is printed on asbestos so he can carry it
with him.

Give him a enema and send him home. The widow Hillary will gather the
sympathy vote in 08'

sorry, I cant muster any sympathy. I'd feel the same if they said
Saddam was gettin bypass surgery. It's a waste of time and money.

My prayers are for all those he lied to, hurt, and misused.

I wonder if this is heart damage from snorting cocaine.

Where can I send a happy meal?
Classy, no? I particularly like the equation of Clinton with Saddam.
An almost perfect reflected image of the loony left.

http://www.andrewsullivan.com/

FREEPME

Message has been deleted

Nostrobino

Sep 4, 2004, 10:44:45 AM9/4/04
"Give him an enema and send him home" is my favorite. What's yours?

N.

"FREEPME" <fr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Friday, September 03, 2004
>
> THE LUCIANNE RIGHT: Bill Clinton is in hospital, with an emergency
> bypass operation. Check in on Lucianne Goldberg's site to see how her
> readers respond:

[ . . . ]