Pat Robertson group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero

Johnny Asia

Aug 5, 2010, 9:35:44 AM8/5/10

Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero

By JENNIFER PELTZ, Associated Press Writer – Thu Aug 5, 1:43 am ET

NEW YORK – The debate over a planned Islamic community center and
mosque near ground zero became a court fight Wednesday, as a
conservative advocacy group sued to try to stop a project that has
become a fulcrum for balancing religious freedom and the legacy of the
Sept. 11 attacks.

The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat
Robertson, filed suit Wednesday to challenge a city panel's decision
to let developers tear down a building to make way for the mosque two
blocks from ground zero.

But supporters of the planned Islamic center see it as a monument to
tolerance and religious liberty.

"The World Trade Center site will forever hold a special place in our
city, in our hearts," Bloomberg, a Republican-turned-independent, said
Tuesday. "But we would be untrue to the best part of ourselves, and
who we are as New Yorkers and Americans, if we said no to a mosque in
lower Manhattan."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100805/ap_on_re_us/us_ground_zero_mosque

+

Pucker your lips for the Apocalypse!

Johnny Asia, Guitarist from the Future

http://johnnyasia.com

Walter Harding

Aug 5, 2010, 9:37:39 AM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 6:35 am, Johnny Asia <baying46...@mypacks.net> wrote:
> Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero
>
> By JENNIFER PELTZ, Associated Press Writer  – Thu Aug 5, 1:43 am ET
>
> NEW YORK – The debate over a planned Islamic community center and
> mosque near ground zero became a court fight Wednesday, as a
> conservative advocacy group sued to try to stop a project that has
> become a fulcrum for balancing religious freedom and the legacy of the
> Sept. 11 attacks.
>
> The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat
> Robertson, filed suit Wednesday to challenge a city panel's decision
> to let developers tear down a building to make way for the mosque two
> blocks from ground zero.

Good! Where do I send my donations?

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Aug 5, 2010, 10:08:55 AM8/5/10

What do you plan to do about the very big mosque that stands four
blocks from the WTC site -- you know, the mosque that has been there
since 1970????

You're dismissed.

Message has been deleted

Sid9

Aug 5, 2010, 11:49:16 AM8/5/10

<Obi...@Dicta.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 06:37:39 -0700 (PDT), Walter Harding
> <gopart...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat
>>> Robertson, filed suit Wednesday to challenge a city panel's decision
>>> to let developers tear down a building to make way for the mosque two
>>> blocks from ground zero.
>>
>>Good! Where do I send my donations?
>
> CBN is the focal point for all the millions flowing into Robertsons
> empire.
>
> He's pretty much a multi billionaire. But feel free to make him a
> little richer.

.
.
I don't believe in an "afterlife", but if there is one I want to come back
as a Televangelist....with my phone number for donations right there on the
screen.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Aug 5, 2010, 12:24:50 PM8/5/10

Why wait for the afterlife?

Memorize a few bible verses; go to a used book store and buy and old,
dogeared bible so it will look like you've studied it all your life;
pick up a couple of cheap suits and a swept-back , oily hairdo; get
an 800 number and you're on your way.

sillapond

Aug 5, 2010, 12:25:38 PM8/5/10

Bulldozer?

sillapond

Aug 5, 2010, 12:39:58 PM8/5/10
On 08/05/2010 06:35 AM, Johnny Asia wrote:
> Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero

GOOD!

sillapond

Aug 5, 2010, 12:52:49 PM8/5/10
On 08/05/2010 09:24 AM, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote:
> Why wait for the afterlife?

In your case, please don't...

lorad

Aug 5, 2010, 1:16:29 PM8/5/10

Foxman of ADL has gotten a lot of mileage out of this...

First, he's all in support of the islam guys having the right not to
be discriminated against..
But now that it looks like construction is a sure thing, he says that
its an insult ("in your face") that they actually do build it.

Got it covered comin' and goin'.

Intro Spective

Aug 5, 2010, 1:39:41 PM8/5/10
"sillapond" <i...@val.id> wrote in message

> On 08/05/2010 06:35 AM, Johnny Asia wrote:
>> Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero

Shaddup, you constitution-hating freak.

Still jamming your nose up the sphincters of everyone who threatens you,
eh? Poor little skidmark. Do you ever dream of people talking to you
like the adult you will never be?

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Sam's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Russell Ronco

Aug 5, 2010, 3:37:01 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 7:08 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Up until this latest slap in the face? I was willing to respect such
a structure and the people who worship there - as we have done for 30
years.

Now?

Less and less so every day.

You guys have no idea the world of hurt you've started.

Russell Ronco

Aug 5, 2010, 3:39:02 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 8:12 am, Obi...@Dicta.net wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 06:37:39 -0700 (PDT), Walter Harding
>
> <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat
> >> Robertson, filed suit Wednesday to challenge a city panel's decision
> >> to let developers tear down a building to make way for the mosque two
> >> blocks from ground zero.
>
> >Good!  Where do I send my donations?
>
> CBN is the focal point for all the millions flowing into Robertsons
> empire.

> He's pretty much a multi billionaire.

Good - we need that kind of firepower to take on these shitheads.
This will make Robertson a national hero, and reveal the mordern left
as the craven cowards and traitors they are.

Russell Ronco

Aug 5, 2010, 3:39:54 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 8:49 am, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> <Obi...@Dicta.net> wrote in message

> >>Good!  Where do I send my donations?
>
> > CBN is the focal point for all the millions flowing into Robertsons
> > empire.
>
> > He's pretty much a multi billionaire.  But feel free to make him a
> > little richer.
>
> .
> .
> I don't believe in an "afterlife",

Which is obvious, considering what a craven little creep you've
become.

Russell Ronco

Aug 5, 2010, 3:41:04 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 9:24 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Or you could become an Atheist, and treat people like shit. Oh, wait,
that's who you are already.

Russell Ronco

Aug 5, 2010, 3:46:03 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 10:39 am, "Intro Spective" <look...@inw.ard> wrote:
> "sillapond" <i...@val.id> wrote in message

> > On 08/05/2010 06:35 AM, Johnny Asia wrote:
> >> Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero
>
> > Good. Where do I send my donation?
>
> Shaddup, you constitution-hating freak.

Oh, you've discovered the Constitution, have you? Sort of like OJ
discovering he's black after being caught in a double murder. Kagen
and Obama insist they have the right to ban every piece of political
media (with cherry picked exceptions) two months before a national
eletion, and a month before a national primary or a local election.
THAT you're cool with.

Banning this monstrosity is easily constitutional = all they have to
do is declare that NO relgiious building be built there.

Wikking

Aug 6, 2010, 1:38:57 PM8/6/10

Yeah, we cannot put up with this sort of thing. Next we ban Synagogues
and the Mormons!

--

}(:
Rush Limbarf and Glen Feck are like a pair of old fruits who have

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 6, 2010, 1:45:58 PM8/6/10
On 8/6/2010 1:38 PM, Wikking wrote:
> sillapond wrote:
>> On 08/05/2010 06:35 AM, Johnny Asia wrote:
>>> Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero
>>>

>> GOOD!
>
> Yeah, we cannot put up with this sort of thing. Next we ban Synagogues
> and the Mormons!

If you can ban guns in school zones..... why not ban Mosques from
Muslim terrorist memorial ZONES.

The same constitution guarantees both freedoms.

Wikking

Aug 6, 2010, 4:10:32 PM8/6/10
Synagogues and Mormon churches next! :)

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 6, 2010, 4:44:47 PM8/6/10
On 8/6/2010 4:10 PM, Wikking wrote:
> Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>>> Yeah, we cannot put up with this sort of thing. Next we ban Synagogues
>>> and the Mormons!
>>>

>> If you can ban guns in school zones..... why not ban Mosques from
>> Muslim terrorist memorial ZONES.
>>

>> The same constitution guarantees both freedoms.
>>
> Synagogues and Mormon churches next! :)

YES.... obviously, that's how Liberalism works.... take everyone's
rights. It starts with guns that are evil and easy to hate, then with
that precedent set someone can use that same government power on the
next guy.

That's why the Leftists/Liberal idea that the constitution is living, is
your path to Tyranny.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 6, 2010, 6:33:49 PM8/6/10
On 8/6/2010 5:31 PM, Obi...@Dicta.net wrote:

> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:45:58 -0400, Beam Me Up Scotty
> <Then-Destro...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote:
>
>> If you can ban guns in school zones..... why not ban Mosques from
>> Muslim terrorist memorial ZONES.
>
> Separation of church and state

See... you got it, once you violate the "Shall not be infringed" it's
easy to violate "Congress shall make no law"

> Now if we could separate guns from gunloons---now THAT would be a
> monumental undertaking

Wikking

Aug 7, 2010, 7:46:39 AM8/7/10
Big Trouble in Little China Blue wrote:
> In article <4C5C743F...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com>,

> Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destro...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote:
>
>> YES.... obviously, that's how Liberalism works.... take everyone's
>> rights. It starts with guns that are evil and easy to hate, then with
>
> So what is the acceptable number of people who can be deprived of their rights?

49%

Ray Fischer

Aug 10, 2010, 10:22:57 PM8/10/10
Johnny Asia <bayin...@mypacks.net> wrote:
>Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero
>
>By JENNIFER PELTZ, Associated Press Writer – Thu Aug 5, 1:43 am ET
>
>NEW YORK – The debate over a planned Islamic community center and
>mosque near ground zero became a court fight Wednesday, as a
>conservative advocacy group sued to try to stop a project that has
>become a fulcrum for balancing religious freedom and the legacy of the
>Sept. 11 attacks.
>
>The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat
>Robertson, filed suit Wednesday to challenge a city panel's decision
>to let developers tear down a building to make way for the mosque two
>blocks from ground zero.

Religiouus fascists, no different than the Taliban.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Russell Ronco

Aug 12, 2010, 6:12:25 AM8/12/10
On Aug 10, 7:22 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Gee, that's, word for word, what Zepp has said all too often.

Steve

Aug 12, 2010, 6:25:33 AM8/12/10

Well yes... all those Christians hijacking planes and flying them
into big buildings... not to mention the Christian "honor murders."
--
...watching Obamma supporters wimp and whine about the economy... PRICELESS

Message has been deleted

Steve

Aug 12, 2010, 6:42:16 AM8/12/10
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 03:29:39 -0700, "Where is All the China Blue
Food?" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <0mi766dclush83rbk...@4ax.com>,

>Do you want another list of anti-abortion violence? How about shooting up a
>Unitarian Universalist Church? How about the assholes that demand the nuking of
>Mecca?

<LOL> ... not to mention all the Christian "honor murders."

Message has been deleted

Steve

Aug 12, 2010, 7:31:15 AM8/12/10
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 04:05:12 -0700, "Where is All the China Blue
Food?" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <hsj766hc3pm42g84v...@4ax.com>,

>Sorry, kid, but that off hand pretence tells everything.

Russell Ronco

Aug 12, 2010, 4:22:40 PM8/12/10
On Aug 12, 3:29 am, "Where is All the China Blue Food?"
<chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <0mi766dclush83rbkm4p0dkoqdr5feh...@4ax.com>,
> Do you want another list of anti-abortion violence? How about shooting up a
> Unitarian Universalist Church? How about the assholes that demand the nuking of
> Mecca?

Want a list of the hundred million the Atheists murdered?

Message has been deleted

Russell Ronco

Aug 13, 2010, 1:31:46 AM8/13/10
On Aug 12, 3:39 pm, "Where is All the China Blue Food?"
<chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <c191051d-5989-4737-8d7f-33f2043a6...@t5g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> Sure, if that has any bearing on whether Moslems alone are into mass murder,

The Atheists make the Muslems look like talented beginners.