XP: Having A Problem With Windows Warning (??? Here Is A Fix: (Genuine Windows XP Warning)

Trace

Jun 12, 2006, 9:47:14 AM6/12/06
Lots of people are experiencing the blue screen of death and or the XP
warning that your windows XP is not a good copy.

This page has a total fix. Read it, copy it for your use as someone
may not like it....

http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/workarounds-to-disable-non-genuine.html

Umberto Ramirez

Jun 12, 2006, 10:13:23 AM6/12/06
In article <1150120034.1...@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Here's a fix I tried about 11 years ago, and I've never had a crash or
any problem since:

Apple/Mac

Number 9

Jun 12, 2006, 10:18:24 AM6/12/06

Trace wrote:
> Lots of people are experiencing the blue screen of death and or the XP
> warning that your windows XP is not a good copy.
>
> This page has a total fix. Read it, copy it for your use as someone
> may not like it....

Leave it to a Bushtard to spread information on how to steal stuff and
get away with it.

Why don't you try *BUYING* a copy of WindowsXP, then you won't have to
steal it.

> http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/workarounds-to-disable-non-genuine.html

Trace

Jun 12, 2006, 10:23:56 AM6/12/06

Dear Einstein,

Since you are unaware, and uninformed, people with very legit `copies
of XP are experiencing these problems. Also a virus may be launched
that would wipe out the key on your copy of XP that is also legit, but
once the virus does its work, even though you have a real copy of XP
that you purchased, you will not be able to use it unless you follow
the above procedures.

You guys on the left are so often in the dark. Why?

Zigler

Jun 12, 2006, 10:31:04 AM6/12/06

Typical fucking Republican pirate crook.

"Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Trace

Jun 12, 2006, 10:42:28 AM6/12/06
Zigler, youd rather all the people not have a fix to their problems?
People can use anything for good or bad. Ever used your car to break
the law?

Number 9

Jun 12, 2006, 10:51:31 AM6/12/06

Trace wrote:
> Number 9 wrote:
> > Trace wrote:
> > > Lots of people are experiencing the blue screen of death and or the XP
> > > warning that your windows XP is not a good copy.
> > >
> > > This page has a total fix. Read it, copy it for your use as someone
> > > may not like it....
> > >

> > Leave it to a Bushtard to spread information on how to steal stuff and
> > get away with it.
> >
> > Why don't you try *BUYING* a copy of WindowsXP, then you won't have to
> > steal it.
> >

> > > http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/workarounds-to-disable-non-genuine.html
>
> Dear Einstein,
>
> Since you are unaware, and uninformed, people with very legit `copies
> of XP are experiencing these problems.

Usually do to "user error", like moving an OEM copy to a new pc, which
is not legal. There are also some user permission errors, but these do
not require disabling the feature as you have posted how to do, but
instead applying a legitimate Fix from Microsoft.

> Also a virus may be launched
> that would wipe out the key on your copy of XP that is also legit,

Uh huh, sure.

> but
> once the virus does its work, even though you have a real copy of XP
> that you purchased, you will not be able to use it unless you follow
> the above procedures.

And I am sure this is the source of your problem.

> You guys on the left are so often in the dark. Why?

I'm not in the dark, I just like giving you thieves a hard time.

c-bee1

Jun 12, 2006, 12:44:15 PM6/12/06

"Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Cite?

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Jun 12, 2006, 2:03:41 PM6/12/06
Trace wrote:

I turned my back on pirate software when I found open source Linux.

--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Jun 12, 2006, 2:04:36 PM6/12/06
Trace wrote:

I never have had a virus since I switched to Linux.

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Jun 12, 2006, 2:06:09 PM6/12/06

http://www.linux.org/

> Zigler wrote:
>> Typical fucking Republican pirate crook.
>>

>> "Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > Lots of people are experiencing the blue screen of death and or the XP
>> > warning that your windows XP is not a good copy.
>> >
>> > This page has a total fix. Read it, copy it for your use as someone
>> > may not like it....
>> >

>> > http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/workarounds-to-disable-non-genuine.html

Amanda Williams

Jun 12, 2006, 3:22:16 PM6/12/06
"Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> allegedly said in

You do realize that even providing a link to anything that can
circumnavigate copy protection is an offence under the DMCA ???

If you have a LEGAL copy of windoze just export the key to a floopy or CD
then you will have no problem if you have to reinstall....

Even better there are cracks out there that will generate a valid
activation key for you and allow you to use windoze (dis) "advantage" ...

Not that I would know anything about things like that... :o)

--
AW

<small but dangerous>

Number 9

Jun 12, 2006, 3:41:35 PM6/12/06

Amanda Williams wrote:
> "Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> allegedly said in
>
> > Lots of people are experiencing the blue screen of death and or the XP
> > warning that your windows XP is not a good copy.
> >
> > This page has a total fix. Read it, copy it for your use as someone
> > may not like it....
> >

> > http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/workarounds-to-disable-non-genuine.h
> > tml
> >

> You do realize that even providing a link to anything that can
> circumnavigate copy protection is an offence under the DMCA ???

I am pretty certain that she didn't know that...just a hunch.

> If you have a LEGAL copy of windoze just export the key to a floopy or CD
> then you will have no problem if you have to reinstall....

I think you lost her at "LEGAL"....

> Even better there are cracks out there that will generate a valid
> activation key for you and allow you to use windoze (dis) "advantage" ...

Now you are talking her language....

rightwinghank

Jun 12, 2006, 3:46:17 PM6/12/06
I smell fish on my keyboard......Amanda!

Please keep off my keyboard.

love
hank

Adam Albright

Jun 12, 2006, 3:48:38 PM6/12/06

Microsoft built in a security check in the latest service pack. If you
install that update it will scan your system for a valid activation
key. If it finds a bogus one such as those created with a key
generator it will not not install all of the Service Park, it will
black list the user and block you from any futher upgrades until you
activate legally.

By the way you can legally reinstall Windows XP as many times as you
want, just that you'll need to activate each time, unless you have the
corporate version. While you can switch XP from one system to another,
you can install on more than one system at a time. If you do not
activate within 30 days Windows will stop nagging and simply refuse to
boot.

Amanda Williams

Jun 12, 2006, 5:40:38 PM6/12/06
Adam Albright <A...@ABC.net> allegedly said in

> On 12 Jun 2006 19:22:16 GMT, Amanda Williams <p...@fu.com> wrote:
>
>>"Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> allegedly said in
>>
>>> Lots of people are experiencing the blue screen of death and or the
>>> XP warning that your windows XP is not a good copy.
>>>
>>> This page has a total fix. Read it, copy it for your use as someone
>>> may not like it....
>>>

>>> http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/workarounds-to-disable-non-genuine

>>> .h tml

>>You do realize that even providing a link to anything that can
>>circumnavigate copy protection is an offence under the DMCA ???
>>
>>If you have a LEGAL copy of windoze just export the key to a floopy or
>>CD then you will have no problem if you have to reinstall....
>>
>>Even better there are cracks out there that will generate a valid
>>activation key for you and allow you to use windoze (dis) "advantage"
>>
>>Not that I would know anything about things like that... :o)
>
> Microsoft built in a security check in the latest service pack. If you
> install that update it will scan your system for a valid activation
> key. If it finds a bogus one such as those created with a key
> generator it will not not install all of the Service Park, it will
> black list the user and block you from any futher upgrades until you
> activate legally.

The activation crack actually takes you through the phone version of the
activation so to all intents and purposes it is a valid key... the
windoze (dis) advantage is an extra step which allows you to access auto
updates etc.... that is a separate crack.... MS keeps farting around with
the algothrims but the hackers are usually only a week or so behind...

Not that I would know anything about that of course :o)

> By the way you can legally reinstall Windows XP as many times as you
> want, just that you'll need to activate each time, unless you have the
> corporate version. While you can switch XP from one system to another,
> you can install on more than one system at a time. If you do not
> activate within 30 days Windows will stop nagging and simply refuse to
> boot.

You can backup your activation key and reinstall it, it works as long as
you are reinstalling on the same machine, proggys like System Mechanic
will do this for you, the corporate version doesn't allow you access to
windoze (dis) advantage etc...

Not that I would know anything about that of course :o)

Windoze is like a republican, dumb as dirt, you gotta smack it around to
get it to work right... rotfl...

Amanda Williams

Jun 12, 2006, 5:49:49 PM6/12/06
"rightwinghank" <rightw...@hotmail.com> allegedly said in

> I smell fish on my keyboard......Amanda!
>
> Please keep off my keyboard.
>
> love
> hank

That's the drool Wank... you should wipe it up more often...

--
AW

<small but dangerous>

> Amanda Williams wrote:
>> "Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> allegedly said in
>>
>> > Lots of people are experiencing the blue screen of death and or the
>> > XP warning that your windows XP is not a good copy.
>> >
>> > This page has a total fix. Read it, copy it for your use as
>> > someone may not like it....
>> >

>> > http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/workarounds-to-disable-non-genuin

>> > e.h tml

Zigler

Jun 12, 2006, 10:53:03 PM6/12/06

> Zigler, youd rather all the people not have a fix to their problems?
> People can use anything for good or bad. Ever used your car to break
> the law?

Heh heh. Struck a nerve, huh? Perhaps you just left yourself a little bit
open when posting a link to a document blatantly titled
"workarounds-to-disable-non-genuine", Einstein? Didn't really think that one
through, I see....

You far-right wing fools think everyone else "left" of you are a whole hell
of a lot stupider than they really are.

Zigler

Jun 12, 2006, 10:58:07 PM6/12/06

"GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia" <g...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hell, I never even get them on an IBM/WinXP machine with NO virus scan
software.... A firewall and especially a little common sense can go a long
way...

And if I do get a virus, my sensitive docs are all on an external drive with
redundant, external backups, and the whole system drive is backed up as a
disk image on DVD and external HD.

Oh, yeah, and my OS is even a legal one. Guess I won't be needing Tracy's
hack...

Zigler

Jun 12, 2006, 11:01:09 PM6/12/06

"Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Zigler, youd rather all the people not have a fix to their problems?

No. That must be you. Not sure who else.

> People can use anything for good or bad. Ever used your car to break
> the law?

Ummmm... No, not really. Have you? Although I did park in a 15 min spot
today for about 18 minutes. Damn me. Guess I'll just post a link that tells
people how to hack illegal operating systems, while I'm on that slippery
slope.

Seriously, though, dude, it's Microsoft. Do as you wish. Just don't
advertise it to the world....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Number 9

Jun 14, 2006, 9:07:38 AM6/14/06

Fafnir wrote:
> In article
> <1150123891.5...@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
> You're failing miserably.
>
> The thieves came up with a crack within three days, and have no
> trouble running Windows the way THEY want.

I am sure this is true. Just as virus authors find cracks within days
of releases.

> Only legitimate users are troubled by this scheme.

What "trouble" are you referring to?

> But more and more legitimate users are learning to apply the
> crack.
>
> I have two legitimate copies of Windows. I didn't have any
> choice - they came with laptops I bought.
>
> But I use cracked copies to protect my privacy from MS.

Then why don't you use Linux, and lower the cost of your laptops. Most
laptop vendors will offer you a discount if you decline an Operating
System. You can then install any number of Linux flavors for free, and
be done with MS.

Message has been deleted

Lloyd Parker

Jun 15, 2006, 7:19:25 AM6/15/06
In article <d56e61db92bb22d1...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,
Fafnir <fr...@spamexpire-200606.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
>In article
><1150290458.2...@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
>"Number 9" <idontlik...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Spammers, get your crap out of sci.environment!

>> > time.
>> >
>> > You're failing miserably.
>> >
>> > The thieves came up with a crack within three days, and have
>no
>> > trouble running Windows the way THEY want.
>> >

>> I am sure this is true. Just as virus authors find cracks
>within days
>> of releases.
>>
>> > Only legitimate users are troubled by this scheme.
>>
>> What "trouble" are you referring to?
>

>Read the _entire_ thread.

>> > But more and more legitimate users are learning to apply the
>> > crack.
>> >
>> > I have two legitimate copies of Windows. I didn't have any
>> > choice - they came with laptops I bought.
>> >
>> > But I use cracked copies to protect my privacy from MS.
>>
>> Then why don't you use Linux, and lower the cost of your
>laptops.
>

>I use Linux.
>And I use Windows.
>Each has its own uses.

>> Most
>> laptop vendors will offer you a discount if you decline an
>Operating
>> System.
>

>Most won't.
>They have a contract with Microsoft requiring them to install
>Windows.

>> You can then install any number of Linux flavors for free, and
>> be done with MS.
>

>Do whatever suits you.
>
>_I_ certainly intend to.

Number 9

Jun 19, 2006, 11:19:22 AM6/19/06

Fafnir wrote:
> In article
> <1150290458.2...@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

> > > time.
> > >
> > > You're failing miserably.
> > >
> > > The thieves came up with a crack within three days, and have
> no
> > > trouble running Windows the way THEY want.
> > >

> > I am sure this is true. Just as virus authors find cracks
> within days
> > of releases.
> >
> > > Only legitimate users are troubled by this scheme.
> >
> > What "trouble" are you referring to?
>
> Read the _entire_ thread.

> > > But more and more legitimate users are learning to apply the
> > > crack.
> > >
> > > I have two legitimate copies of Windows. I didn't have any
> > > choice - they came with laptops I bought.
> > >
> > > But I use cracked copies to protect my privacy from MS.
> >
> > Then why don't you use Linux, and lower the cost of your
> laptops.
>
> I use Linux.
> And I use Windows.
> Each has its own uses.
>
> > Most
> > laptop vendors will offer you a discount if you decline an
> Operating
> > System.
>
> Most won't.
> They have a contract with Microsoft requiring them to install
> Windows.
>
> > You can then install any number of Linux flavors for free, and
> > be done with MS.
>
> Do whatever suits you.
>
> _I_ certainly intend to.

I shouldn't have responded to you the way I did. My gripe was with the
OP and his political leanings, I saw an opportunity to make him look
like an a$$ and I did it.

So, please accept my apology. Otherwise, just have a great day.