RED CITIES' GAY PASTORS HAVE NOW MADE THOSE CITIES' MEN THOROUGHLY CLINICALLY PARANOID. PUBLIC HEALTH RAMIFICATIONS.

witchdoctorwithdogma

Dec 13, 2008, 6:55:57 PM12/13/08
The ramifications are infinite in their variety and, in each such
case, as to their extent.

The shooters at Columbine were taunted by religious kids calling
them fag, queer, etc., I think it safe to assume those bullies
reflecting their fathers' attitudes. (ditto the San Diego high
schooll shootings)

http://holygenes.tripod.com#Columbine

In the red cities particularly it is now quite customary for
males to not greet each other whatsoever. Thoroughly sociopathic.

Whether or not Judaism first combined making straight guys afraid
of being wrongly ferreted out as gay and fertility rites (Bar
Mitzvah's) to increase population, the strategy today is effective in
its intended impetus, though, see below, even if not as to its whole
effect ("Mexico," KPBS, 2000: Mexican guys clearly says "I make as
many babies as I can to prove my masculinity.")

As we've all seen, it more importantly fosters the climate of
paranoia and perverse obsessions
that has provided our recent (I think generally hypocritically gay and/
or macho-clownish) leaders an opportunity to rule in profoundly
corrupt fashion as well as to further their own preferred fascist
political taste.

Their alliance with typically hypocritically gay religious
leaders in this end is simply the latest rendition of religion
sanctifying political corruption, atrocity, and despotism.

a copy-paste (nix carbon copy) of the old witchdoctors and
their tribal leaders

It goes deeper. I know now of at least one family where an
annoying masculine insecure paranoid religious pervert, who considered
it gay to say good morning or good afternoon to anyone of the male
gender was also unable to discuss anything with his son but, what
else, football; this, of course, was all the while his wife,
apparently content being married to her clown, worked more than full
time in support of her daughter's education.

Sadly, the son's social incommunicado arrangement laid him not
only relatively inarticulate but unable to express concern over pain
in his stomach, and whereas what has turned out being his ulcerative
colitis could have been treated or managed quite successfully if
addressed early, now he's at serious risk of requiring a full
colonoscopy.

I actually learned of this from the mother, whose giddish
demeanor could simply reflect an inability to cope with her son's
trouble; or, could she, content being married to a masculine insecure,
intensely self-limited clown, be happy about her son's ordeal? If
religion favors
reproduction of the gay gene by inducing the Xq28 (female) bound gene
to be married
heterosexually, isn't it to be expected that the same culture, quite
at war with its men (except for those leaders inclined to take
advantage of it,) would also bestow genetic numerical advantage to man-
haters?

The inquisition against the gays is to make straights afraid of
being wrongly
ferreted out as gay to as to increase population and to limit,
encourage
scapegoating and paranoia, and to entrench those who would abuse power
and raid a nation's treasury while in power.

INCREASING POPULATION AND MAKING GUYS INADEQUATE ENABLED ANCIENT
DESPOTS TO RUMBLE.

When Anita Bryant maintained her inquisition against the gays, she
soon thereafter got divorced and then her son said he was gay.

----------------
DISCLAIMER: VALIDITIY OF ANITA BRYANT'S SON
SELF-AVOWEL OF BEING GAY UNKOWN TO ME. I DO
NOT KNOW ANITA BRYANT'S OWN SEXUAL ORIENTATION
OR FEELINGS TOWARD EITHER SEX. THIS IS MERELY A
RE-STATEMENT OF THE PUBLICLY REPORTED NEWS AS
TO A SHARP ANTAGONIST OF GAY PERSONS. THIS
POST REPRESENTS PERSONAL THEORY.
---------------------------

It was then reported:

Psychiatrists considered man-hating mother the prime cause of male
homosexuality until discovered/apx. 95% carry Xq28-based gay gene.
Women can get 1 copy of 2, alternately; men, only 1 copy. Hamer's
discovery first covered in "Science," 7/16/93, and " N.Y. Times",
7/16/93, on page 1, by Natalie Angier, incl.:"THE LATEST RESULTS
INDICATE THAT THE NEWLY REPORTED GENETIC FACTOR IS PASSED THROUGH THE
MATERNAL LINE, A CURIOUS TWIST GIVEN THAT IN THE PAST PSYCHIATRY HAS
HELD WOMEN AT LEAST PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR FOSTERING THEIR SONS'
HOMOSEXUALITY." (emphasis added)

2) U.C. Berkeley's Breedlove discovers (later imitated at
Northwestern, reported on by
Leslie Stahl,) 3/30/2000, discovers later born males have increased
likelihood to be gay,
and he adds that it appears to be a statistical result reflecting
another influencing factor.

(also discovers left-handedness is correlated with homosexuality)

3) That factor is discovered, and it as well answers the issue
(Wade's column, citing Helen Fisher (Rutgers,)
of how gay males can perpetuate themselves if it's genetic:
Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same factor
that influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity
(having babies) in
females. "

The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are
genetically inclined to have MANY children. Lesbians can marry
heterosexually
to avoid inquisition, for economic support, or out of lack of self-
recognition.

Carren Strock in "A Painful Discovery" says most lesbians are not
self-
aware until very very late in life (married, with children.)

A national survey has found the percentage of US women who say they
recently had gay sex has increased 15-fold from 1988 to 1998
SOURCE: Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343--
(By Suzanne Rostler and E. J. Mundell
3-15-1) implies the double X-s do not cancel out as to the
X (female chromosome-based) gay gene, as it has found not
to cancel out in other genes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/1...
CBS News: 1/16/2007:
Analysis Finds 51% Of Women Were Single In 2005

2000, KPBS TV, "Mexico:" interview of a Mexican man who says "I make
as many
babies as I can to prove my masculinity."

http://holygenes.tripod.com#science
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#apps
http://americacrucified.tripod.com (formulating)

find this outreach referenced at:

http://holygenes.tripod.com#colon
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#colon

soon:

http://www.google.com/site/holygenes/public-health

J.Edgar Hoover was gay. I feel there's every reason at this point
be afraid of bringing arguments such as this to the White House's
doorstep.

HITLER WAS A FEMININE MAN.

(evolving homepages, including creating at google sites, as well as
evolving
outreach messages--stand by for more on Hitler's one testicle, the
inquisition against the gays, the Holocaust, Idaho and Alaska
politics,
etc.)

All the above used scapegoating the gays to give a license to
scapegoat others, including, for instance, the Mexicans in the U.S.
today, and the Jews in the 1930's and 40's.

The inquisition against the gays was to make straight people afraid
of being wrongly ferreted out as gay for an increase in population and
male insecurities and thus inadequacies.

This enabled ancient despots
to rumble, and it allowed the creation of slaves within one's own
people.

But it served to license judgementalism, scapegoating AND CAUSED THE
PROPAGATION OF GAYS. Hence the paranoid attackers are themselves
likely to be gay, hypocritically.

Ghandi said:

FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU.
THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU.
THEN THEY FIGHT YOU.
THEN YOU WIN.

EVERYTHING FOLLOWING FROM SOMETHING IRRATIONAL WILL BE IRRATIONAL.
SELF-RESPECT EQUALS HAPPINESS.

http://holygenes.tripod.com#sum
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#apps
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#paranoia