Cartoon News Network

Jim Alder

Sep 1, 2003, 10:02:47 PM9/1/03
Buckwheat <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote in
news:PJ1LW31S3786...@bog.lir.dk:

> http://www.nationalreview.com/thecorner/corner.asp
>
> According to a recent Nielsen Media survey, more Americans
> between the ages of 18 and 49 watch the Cartoon Network than
> watch CNN. Of course, there could be some confusion among those
> sensible viewers who can't tell the difference between CNN and
> the Cartoon Network. This may require a focus group.

As long as the Cartoon network is showing Family Guy and
Futurama, I see no reason for a focus group. We already know why
people DON'T watch CNN, right?

--
"On the tape, Hussein acknowledged the death of his sons Uday
and Qusay Hussein and called their deaths "good news" - which is

Wbarwell

Sep 1, 2003, 11:16:56 PM9/1/03
Buckwheat wrote:

> http://www.nationalreview.com/thecorner/corner.asp
>
> According to a recent Nielsen Media survey, more Americans
> between the ages of 18 and 49 watch the Cartoon Network than
> watch CNN. Of course, there could be some confusion among those
> sensible viewers who can't tell the difference between CNN and
> the Cartoon Network. This may require a focus group.

They think they are watching Faux news.

--
When I shake my killfile, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie

AD

Sep 2, 2003, 1:21:10 AM9/2/03

Jim Alder wrote:

> Buckwheat <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote in
>
> > http://www.nationalreview.com/thecorner/corner.asp
> >
> > According to a recent Nielsen Media survey, more Americans
> > between the ages of 18 and 49 watch the Cartoon Network than
> > watch CNN. Of course, there could be some confusion among those
> > sensible viewers who can't tell the difference between CNN and
> > the Cartoon Network. This may require a focus group.
>
> As long as the Cartoon network is showing Family Guy and
> Futurama, I see no reason for a focus group. We already know why
> people DON'T watch CNN, right?

Yes, because they want to remain ignorant right wingers

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification

for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

"while it's true that not all conservatives are stupid, it is
also true that most stupid people are conservative"

"It was amazing I won, I was running against peace and prosperity and
incumbency."
The appointed cretin-in chief dazzling the world with his wit and
wisdom,
Gothenburg Sweden, June 15, 2001

Jim Alder

Sep 2, 2003, 12:03:21 PM9/2/03
AD <blue...@bellsouth.net> wrote in

> Jim Alder wrote:
>
>> Buckwheat <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote
>> in news:PJ1LW31S3786...@bog.lir.dk:
>>
>> > http://www.nationalreview.com/thecorner/corner.asp
>> >
>> > According to a recent Nielsen Media survey, more Americans
>> > between the ages of 18 and 49 watch the Cartoon Network
>> > than watch CNN. Of course, there could be some confusion
>> > among those sensible viewers who can't tell the difference
>> > between CNN and the Cartoon Network. This may require a
>> > focus group.
>>
>> As long as the Cartoon network is showing Family Guy and
>> Futurama, I see no reason for a focus group. We already know
>> why people DON'T watch CNN, right?
>
> Yes, because they want to remain ignorant right wingers

It's like talking to a wall. A really stupid wall.