The leftwaffe blames Bush for everything..........

102

Oct 28, 2003, 5:26:31 PM10/28/03
.............The demmys are looking more and more like the lying
anti-Americans they are with the constant fantasy barrage of Bush bashing.
Don't they see how stupid they look?

--
"Florida, home of sunshine, warm weather, the 2002 Super bowl Champions,
and the 2003 World Series Champions."

Torrey Lines

Oct 28, 2003, 5:35:04 PM10/28/03
Checked the polls lately Ace?

"102" <E...@OHIOFARMER.com> wrote in message

Fred

Oct 28, 2003, 5:49:15 PM10/28/03
Ummm...do you read most post of the post in here? I could be wrong, but the
repugs love to blame Clinton for everything. You're silly. No wait your a
moron.

102

Oct 28, 2003, 5:52:55 PM10/28/03
Polls don't mean anything. ACE

--
"Florida, home of sunshine, warm weather, the 2002 Super bowl Champions,
and the 2003 World Series Champions."

"Torrey Lines" <to...@socal.rr.com> wrote in message

102

Oct 28, 2003, 7:50:09 PM10/28/03
Ancient Chinese say "If shoe fits, wear it"

--
"Florida, home of sunshine, warm weather, the 2002 Super bowl Champions,
and the 2003 World Series Champions."

"Fred" <ar...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

Fred

Oct 29, 2003, 5:26:19 PM10/29/03
exactly, see the Clinton this post.

"102" <E...@OHIOFARMER.com> wrote in message

Fred

Oct 29, 2003, 6:04:57 PM10/29/03
If seen you, under the name POD, post poll numbers.

"102" <E...@OHIOFARMER.com> wrote in message

Shel Scott

Oct 29, 2003, 8:36:52 PM10/29/03
"102" <E...@OHIOFARMER.com> wrote:
>.............The demmys are looking more and more like the lying
>anti-Americans they are with the constant fantasy barrage of Bush bashing.
>Don't they see how stupid they look?

They count on support from folks who can't see that.
--
): "I may make you feel, but I can't make you think" :(
(: Off the monitor, through the modem, nothing but net :)