Bill O'Reilly: MONDAY, Bill's Show Will Be On The Daily Kooks of the Daily KOS...Don't Miss It!

Trace

Jul 29, 2007, 11:04:54 PM7/29/07
The Daily Kooks of the God Hating, America Haters will be on display
on Bill O's show MONDAY on the Fox News Network, the most hated
network of all by the militant tree hugger communists.

I Approve This Nym

Jul 29, 2007, 11:42:29 PM7/29/07

"Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The Daily Kooks of the God Hating, America Haters will be on display
> on Bill O's show MONDAY on the Fox News Network, the most hated
> network of all by the militant tree hugger communists.

Go sniff a bicycle seat, tin foil hat boy.

Trace

Jul 30, 2007, 11:12:43 AM7/30/07

Yes its going to be a great show. I'm looking forward to it.

Paul Duca (tomservo56954@comcast.net)

Jul 30, 2007, 2:16:38 PM7/30/07

I though you didn't watch Bill anymore, since he gives more airtime to
sex issues, than expelling the wetbacks...

Paul

Slo

Jul 30, 2007, 2:23:37 PM7/30/07

Wow, he's giving the Daily Kos some great PR!

Slo

Jul 30, 2007, 2:36:30 PM7/30/07

Here's a reply to the rabid O'Reilly:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/7/30/113855/672