Dear Enviro-Nazi's: ACHTUNG!

Steve Chaney

Sep 18, 1993, 2:34:28 AM9/18/93
Tonight it is discovered that the Spotted Owl Crisis (tm) in the
American Northwest.. is a MYTH!!
The Spotted Owl is so numerous that they are being considered for being
taken off the Endangered Species List.

So can we please live in peace here without environazi's preparing to
leave us with Spotted Owl as our last option for toilet paper?

Seen on sticker:
"If you are unable to buy toilet paper because logging has been banned,
wipe your ass with a Spotted Owl!"

_/_/_/_/ _/ _/ _/_| _/ _/ _/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/
_/ _/ _/ _/ _| _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
_/ _/_/_/ _/ _/ _/ _| _/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ _/ _/
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _|_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
_/_/ _/ _/_/_/_/ _/ _| _/ _/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/
Blame it on Steve Chaney <chan...@nextnet.ccs.csus.edu>
or <gun...@netcom3.netcom.com>
And him alone :^)

Patrick L Humphrey

Sep 18, 1993, 2:37:16 PM9/18/93
In article <gunhedCD...@netcom.com>, gun...@netcom.com (Steve Chaney) writes:
>Tonight it is discovered that the Spotted Owl Crisis (tm) in the
>American Northwest.. is a MYTH!!

You mean you actually watch the news once in a while? I'm impressed, sort of.

>The Spotted Owl is so numerous that they are being considered for being
>taken off the Endangered Species List.
>
>So can we please live in peace here without environazi's preparing to
>leave us with Spotted Owl as our last option for toilet paper?

So move somewhere where the alleged "environazis" aren't running rampant --
somewhere like, say, Houston. I bet you'd like it here. :-)

(Of course, everyone else should keep in mind that this is the same Steve
Chaney who claimed that Margaret Sanger died from the septic effects of
an abortion -- trouble is, Sanger didn't die until she was well into her 80s...)

--PLH, caveat redactor...