Obama's hate Speech rhetoric Exposed Again

Debacle @whitehouse.org Nasty Piglosi ; Evicted Speaker Skank

Jan 11, 2011, 8:13:19 PM1/11/11
* "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." Barack Obama in July
2008

* "I want you to argue with them and get in their face!" Barack Obama,
September 2008

* "Here's the problem: It's almost like they've got - they've got a bomb
strapped to them and they've got their hand on the trigger. You don't want
them to blow up. But you've got to kind of talk them, ease that finger off
the trigger." Barack Obama on banks, March 2009

* "I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I'm
angry!" Barack Obama on ACORN Mobs, March 2010

* "We talk to these folks. so I know whose ass to kick." Barack Obama on the
private sector, June 2010

* "A Republican majority in Congress would mean 'hand-to-hand combat' on
Capitol Hill for the next two years, threatening policies Democrats have
enacted to stabilize the economy." Barack Obama, October 6, 2010

* "We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who
stand with us on issues that are important to us." Barack Obama to Latinos,
October 2010

Please, can someone persuade Barack Obama to tone down his extreme rhetoric
before it results in more violence?

http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2011/01/09/the-extreme-rhetoric-should-stop-here/

Irrelevant Rightards

Jan 10, 2011, 9:21:43 PM1/10/11

"Nasty Piglosi ; Evicted Speaker Skank" <Obama Debacle @ Whitehouse.org>
wrote in message news:iggauf$nvb$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

Babs -
http://www.popsci.com/files/imagecache/article_image_large/articles/091208-bald-bear-picture_big.jpg

Debacle @whitehouse.org Nasty Piglosi ; Evicted Speaker Skank

Jan 11, 2011, 9:41:08 PM1/11/11

"Irrelevant Rightards" <suc...@boner.net> wrote in message

FUCKIN OBAMA !

Message has been deleted

Debacle @whitehouse.org Nasty Piglosi ; Evicted Speaker Skank

Jan 12, 2011, 9:26:21 PM1/12/11

"Nathan Bedford Forrest" <N...@AOL.COM> wrote in message

Dem Congressman who called for GOP Gov. to be put against a wall and shot
now pleads for civility

according to the Scranton Times, Kanjorski said this about Florida's new
Republican Governor Rick Scott on October 23:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr.
Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to
have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.

Read more at the Washington Examiner:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/01/dem-congressman-who-called-gop-gov-be-put-against-wall-and-shot-n#ixzz1AsBJAI88

Sid9

Jan 12, 2011, 5:13:27 PM1/12/11
"Nasty Piglosi ; Evicted Speaker Skank" wrote in message

.
.
.
Are you talking about Republicans JEB and Charlie who left Florida in a
financial mess after twelve years?

Or are you talking about the new guy who is either a thief who stole
hundreds of millions of dollars from the government or he's the worst
private executive in the United States?