ted kennedy

cosineve

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

ted kennedy is a good man we need him as president

Gerald McCutcheon

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

cosineve <cosi...@postoffice.ptd.net> writes:

>ted kennedy is a good man we need him as president

Only if you dig up Lenin to run as VP ;)

GM

Mary E Knadler

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

In <325DC0...@postoffice.ptd.net> cosineve

<cosi...@postoffice.ptd.net> writes:

>ted kennedy is a good man we need him as president

As a resident of the state of Massachusetts, I can't believe you really
mean that. You can't be serious. We try & try & try & try & try etc
etc, and we're still stuck with him----& when he leaves he'll put in
one of his RELATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!yasmin2

gdy5...@prairie.lakes.com

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

well Ted was one of the few to support national health care back in ht
elate 70's early 80's. Thats just the type of visionary we need today
to correct for the wasted decade of the 80's.

Johnny G.

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

Hey, I got a great campaign slogan: "Ted Kennedy. More debt--Higher taxes. 'Nuff said."

Mary E Knadler

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

In <53n67e$s...@News2.Lakes.com> gdy5...@prairie.lakes.com

(gdy5...@prairie.lakes.com) writes:

>yas...@ix.netcom.com(Mary E Knadler ) wrote:
>
>>In <325DC0...@postoffice.ptd.net> cosineve
>><cosi...@postoffice.ptd.net> writes:
>>>
>>>ted kennedy is a good man we need him as president
>
>>As a resident of the state of Massachusetts, I can't believe you
really
>>mean that. You can't be serious. We try & try & try & try & try etc
>>etc, and we're still stuck with him----& when he leaves he'll put in
>>one of his RELATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!yasmin2
>
>well Ted was one of the few to support national health care back in ht
>elate 70's early 80's. Thats just the type of visionary we need today
>to correct for the wasted decade of the 80's.

I still say if you lived here you might feel differently about him. He
has tried to clean up his imagine (ala Clinton) & during the election
had pictures taken of him pushing a baby stroller (his grand daughter).
Imagine our wild partying, womanizing, great diver (oops I made a typo
but then I thought I'ld leave it 'cause he said he dived, & dived to
get the girl that night) but I really meant great DRIVER, drinking
(packwood-type), dosen't remember what happened that night. I think
one of great things I've seen on the net lately was, "We're going over
the bridge to the 2lst century---but Ted Kennedy is
DRIVING!!!!!!!yasmin2

Bob D.

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

In article <325F5E...@worldnet.att.net>, Jay...@worldnet.att.net says...

>gdy5...@prairie.lakes.com wrote:
>>
>> yas...@ix.netcom.com(Mary E Knadler ) wrote:

>> >As a resident of the state of Massachusetts, I can't believe you really
>> >mean that. You can't be serious. We try & try & try & try & try etc
>> >etc, and we're still stuck with him----& when he leaves he'll put in
>> >one of his RELATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!yasmin2
>>
>> well Ted was one of the few to support national health care back in ht
>> elate 70's early 80's. Thats just the type of visionary we need today
>> to correct for the wasted decade of the 80's.
>
>Hey, I got a great campaign slogan: "Ted Kennedy. More debt--Higher taxes.
'Nuf
>f said."
As you remember the debt was created by a republican administration
along with conservative , Reagan democrats , not liberals . Adn yes , we do
need higher taxes on the wealthy as they were up until the 80's .

Bob Donofrio

henry jakala

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96

cosineve (cosi...@postoffice.ptd.net) wrote:
: ted kennedy is a good man we need him as president

why ? so he coan drive the nation off a bridge and into the drink

hell no, remember Mary Jo !!!!!!!