Who's the stupidest member of the Congress?

1 view

Nathan L. Wurtzel

Jan 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/10/96
In article <30f330c3...@198.4.75.50>
volt...@chelsea.ios.com (Voltaire) writes:

>On 9 Jan 1996 15:59:30 GMT, crsi...@prairienet.org (Charles R. Sikora
>Jr.) wrote:
>
>>In a previous article, fiz...@aol.com (FizzTwo) says:
>>
>>>Some years ago a poll was taken of the committee staff members (not
>>>elected reps) to determine which member was the out-and-out stupidest.
>>>Predictably, Bob Dornan won hands down. Is Dornan still the biggest
>>>imbecile in the U.S. Congress?

Nah. Dornan ain't dumb at all, as a matter of fact. He's just impolitic.

>Using your specifications I nominate Congressman Steve Stockman of the
>9th Congressional District of Texas. Just recently elected this
>pseudo-statesman has, among other things, (1) Written a magazine
>article in Guns and Ammo saying that the Clinton Administration
>planned Waco in a plot to allow the government to disarm its citizens,
>(I guess George Bush Bush was in on the plan too) (2) Had many of his
>original Washington staff quit because he forces them to do 45 minutes
>of Bible study each day on taxpayer time and (3) introduced 3 bills
>calling for an investigation of the Kinsey report becuase "it is the
>basis of all sex education taught in the public schools." The Kinsey
>report was published in 1948.
>
>Mr. Stockman's own party is busy looking for a candidate to run
>against him in the March primary. The Democrats will probably retake
>the seat.

There's a lot of dumb people in Congress. This is a tough choice. I'll name a f
ew prospects:

1. Maxine Waters--Coined the "No justice, no peace" war cry of the post-Rodney
King L.A. riots. Any congresswomen who incites violence is pretty dumb in my bo
ok.

2. Sonny Bono--I like the guy, but let's face it--he's just not very smart. In
1992, he needed primary opponent Bruce Herschensson to explain the free trade/t
rade barrier issue to him. He also recently said he's a Republican because
the GOP is more honest than the Democrats. (Psst...Sonny..they're all liars!)

3. Enid Greene Waldholz--You saw the speech. 'Nuff said.

4. Jesse Jackson, Jr.--Along with his father, recently held a rally in which th
ey exhorted furloghed federal workers to chant: "I AM essential." I still can't
stop laughing when I think of this.

5. Jesse Helms--Suggested a naval blockade of Bolivia (it's landlocked), introd
uced Benazir Bhutto as the "Prime Minister of India", and continuously referred
to Kim Jong Il as "Kim Jong the Second."

Interestingly enough, although I am nominally a Republican, I can still think o
f many more idiotic GOP follies. I guess it's the reason Samuel Francis refers
to the GOP as "the stupid party." Of course, he also refers to the Democrats
as "the evil party."

Nate
> Voltaire

Voltaire

Jan 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/10/96
Jr.) wrote:

>In a previous article, fiz...@aol.com (FizzTwo) says:
>
>>Some years ago a poll was taken of the committee staff members (not
>>elected reps) to determine which member was the out-and-out stupidest.
>>Predictably, Bob Dornan won hands down. Is Dornan still the biggest

>>imbecile in the U.S. Congress? (There are, afterall, a helluva lot of
>>morons who have been elected since the original poll. AND more than one
>>member has gone senile since then too.) So let's have our own poll-- Is
>>Dornan still the dumbest or is someone even stupider? (This should not be
>>about ideology or political party-- just plain old stupidity.)

Using your specifications I nominate Congressman Steve Stockman of the
9th Congressional District of Texas. Just recently elected this
pseudo-statesman has, among other things, (1) Written a magazine
article in Guns and Ammo saying that the Clinton Administration
planned Waco in a plot to allow the government to disarm its citizens,
(I guess George Bush Bush was in on the plan too) (2) Had many of his
original Washington staff quit because he forces them to do 45 minutes
of Bible study each day on taxpayer time and (3) introduced 3 bills
calling for an investigation of the Kinsey report becuase "it is the
basis of all sex education taught in the public schools." The Kinsey
report was published in 1948.

Mr. Stockman's own party is busy looking for a candidate to run
against him in the March primary. The Democrats will probably retake
the seat.

Voltaire

Todd Ourston

Jan 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/11/96
On Wed, 10 Jan 1996 03:31:54 GMT, Voltaire (volt...@chelsea.ios.com) wrote:
> Using your specifications I nominate Congressman Steve Stockman of the
> 9th Congressional District of Texas. Just recently elected this

<SNIP!>

> of Bible study each day on taxpayer time and (3) introduced 3 bills
> calling for an investigation of the Kinsey report becuase "it is the
> basis of all sex education taught in the public schools." The Kinsey
> report was published in 1948.

Isn't he the one that contended that because the Kinsey report contained
survey responses from some homosexuals the entire basis of all education
taught in skills centers on deviant sexual behavior? I'm pretty sure he
is. Kinda like saying that because Rush Limbaugh watchers are allowed to
vote, our entire system of government is just an instrument of Rush
Limbaugh's will and rhetoric, isn't it?

torgo

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
In article <4d6tjf$q...@cloner3.netcom.com> rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson ) writes:
>From: rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
>Subject: Re: Who's the stupidest member of the Congress?
>Date: 13 Jan 1996 00:15:43 GMT

>In <4d33kv$u...@news.woodtech.com> gar...@woodtech.com (Gary Petiford)
>writes:

>Bob Dornan with Al D'Amato running a close second

>Honorable mention to Sonny Bono.

>"I'll oppose this measure with every fiber of my body."

> Alphones (Fifth Amendment) D'Amato

>RH

Wrong. It has got to be Major Owens. The guy who thinks over 200 million
slaves were thrown overboard en route to the New World...

Richard Hanson

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96

Richard Hanson

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
In <4d4i7p$p...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> cubb...@aol.com (Cubbybear)
writes:

>I would like to nominate GOP Senator Larry Pressler of South Dakota,
who,
>at a committee meeting, got up to leave and walked into a closet. His
>staff also hands him notes during committee meetings so they can keep
him
>looking focused (and awake????).

It may be apocryphal, but I heard that he said, after coming out of the
closet: "You should speak to your architect."

RH

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
!Rack Jite (ji...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: On 12 Jan 1996 10:32:14 -0500, lawei...@aol.com (LAWeissman) wrote and
: is answered by the sorely CONSERVATIVELY INCORRECT, Rack Jite:

: !NY's embarrassment: Senator Alfonse D'Amato gets my vote, although
: !Dornan's probably got a lower IQ.
: !Larry

: No Voltaire is right, Steve Stockman wins hands down.
: A gunraving Christian libertarian moron...

Jite's obsessive *fixation* on guns duely noted. *AGAIN*

: "I suppose I can understand the selfish callous disregard,
: it's the pride in it that passes me by." Rack Jite
: Conservatively Incorrect http://turnpike.net/emporium/H/HR/index.htm
: A Study in Intolerance http://turnpike.net/emporium/H/HR/soapbox.htm

--
crl23% finger volt...@chelsea.ios.com
Login: voltai29 Name: Jim KennemurXAXX

Richard Hanson

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
In <4d6fij$n...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> gleny...@aol.com (GlenY31305)
writes:

>naw its got to be nutty newtie

No. I hate the bastard, but he's certainly not stupid. He's smart
enough to sell stupid ideas to marginal minds. That's worse.

RH

Dave Mabo

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
I nominate Freshman Congressman Steve Chabot - who gave the interview to
spy on the first lady and was forced to apologize.

Richard Hanson

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
In <4d5utu$g...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> lawei...@aol.com (LAWeissman)
writes:

>NY's embarrassment: Senator Alfonse D'Amato gets my vote, although
>Dornan's probably got a lower IQ.
>Larry

We're close to an agreement. But I question your statement that Bob
has a lower IQ. There's no evidence to date that Bob actually has an
IQ.

RH

!Rack Jite

torgo

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
In article <4d6trr$b...@ixnews3.ix.netcom.com> rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson ) writes:
>From: rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
>Subject: Re: Who's the stupidest member of the Congress?
>Date: 13 Jan 1996 00:20:11 GMT

>In <4d5utu$g...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> lawei...@aol.com (LAWeissman)
>writes:
>>

>>NY's embarrassment: Senator Alfonse D'Amato gets my vote, although

>>Dornan's probably got a lower IQ.

>>Larry

>We're close to an agreement. But I question your statement that Bob
>has a lower IQ. There's no evidence to date that Bob actually has an
>IQ.

>RH

This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about
mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar school insults
yourself others might be willing to engage you in substantive debate.

Voltaire

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
On 14 Jan 1996 03:21:53 GMT, rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
wrote:
>>torgo.288...@torgo.seanet.com> to...@torgo.seanet.com (torgo)
>>writes:

>>This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about
>>mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar school
>>insults yourself others might be willing to engage you in substantive debate.

>For someone who's supposedly above engaging me in a debate, you sure do
>spend a lot of time following me around.
>
>Buy a friend.

He isn't really obsessed and deranged until he starts using your
finger file as his sig file Richard. Then you know you have a real nut
case on your hands.

Voltaire

Richard Hanson

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
In <torgo.288...@torgo.seanet.com> to...@torgo.seanet.com (torgo)
writes:

>In article <4d6trr$b...@ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson ) writes:
>>From: rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
>>Subject: Re: Who's the stupidest member of the Congress?
>>Date: 13 Jan 1996 00:20:11 GMT
>
>>In <4d5utu$g...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> lawei...@aol.com (LAWeissman)
>>writes:
>>>
>>>NY's embarrassment: Senator Alfonse D'Amato gets my vote, although
>>>Dornan's probably got a lower IQ.
>>>Larry
>
>>We're close to an agreement. But I question your statement that Bob
>>has a lower IQ. There's no evidence to date that Bob actually has an
>>IQ.
>
>>RH
>
>This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about
>mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar school
insults
>yourself others might be willing to engage you in substantive debate.

For someone who's supposedly above engaging me in a debate, you sure do
spend a lot of time following me around.

Buy a friend.

RH

Patrick J. McGuinness

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
In article <4d33kv$u...@news.woodtech.com> gar...@woodtech.com (Gary Petiford) writes:
>It's a tie between Henry Waxman, Dick Armey and Bill Archer.

HUH? Dick Armey a former Prof, is one of the smartest guys on the Hill.
Waxman is more dangerous than stupid.

My vote would be for former Rep Jack Brooks, but he was defeated by Steve
Stockman in '94. I noticed Voltaire voted for Stockman;
does Jim K want to known as an attacker of a formerly homeless person?

And too bad Gus Savage is no longer there.
His successor, Mel Reynolds, engaged in his own stupidity and is paying
the price with a jail term. Now we have Jesse Jackson Junior from that
district.

Maybe that leaves the Congressman who said that sharks instinctively follow
ships today because so many people were thrown overboard during the time
of the Atlantic slave trade.

torgo

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
In article <4d9ssh$e...@cloner3.netcom.com> rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson ) writes:
>From: rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
>Subject: Re: Who's the stupidest member of the Congress?
>Date: 14 Jan 1996 03:21:53 GMT

>Buy a friend.

>RH

Just trying to use my First Amendment rights to help you realize your rank
hypocrisy, futile though that attempt will surely be.

Shane Sokol

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96

>My vote for most "out of touch",ignorant congressman would
>north carolina's own good old REPUBLICAN Jesse"Cut funding for aids"
>Helms.
>
> NP
AIDS????
That gets more funding than freakin' cancer!
What do you want?
AIDS is 100% preventable! (99% of the time--no flames please,
you know what I mean!)
If I get lung cancer from cigarettes, you may feel bad for me,
but you'd probably say, "Well, he should've quit, he did it to
himself!"

Why the double-standard?

My vote....my own local liar,
SAM GIBBONS!
When will he ever retire?
Sometimes, I wonder about the voters.

Best,
Shane

nathan drdul

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
In <4d9ssh$e...@cloner3.netcom.com> rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
Voltaire (volt...@chelsea.ios.com) wrote:

: He isn't really obsessed and deranged until he starts using your

: finger file as his sig file Richard. Then you know you have a real nut
: case on your hands.

Ah, you are still watching.

As I suggested 3 months ago, a simple public apology for your lies
against will will be sufficient...

: Voltaire

John Schutrick

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
Here's what torgo wrote:

>This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about
>mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar school insults
>yourself others might be willing to engage you in substantive debate.

It amazes me how you neo-cons can bitch about ad hominem attacks in a
three-line post wherein two lines constitute an ad hominem attack.

Shoe

Voltaire

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
On 14 Jan 1996 18:14:30 GMT, dr...@ix.netcom.com(nathan drdul ) wrote:

>My vote for most "out of touch",ignorant congressman would
>north carolina's own good old REPUBLICAN Jesse"Cut funding for aids"
>Helms.

I thought of Jesse but I guess I separated stupid from bigoted and
mean.

Voltaire

Richard Hanson

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
In <30f930c2...@198.4.75.50> volt...@chelsea.ios.com (Voltaire)
writes:

>On 14 Jan 1996 03:21:53 GMT, rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
>wrote:
>>>torgo.288...@torgo.seanet.com> to...@torgo.seanet.com (torgo)
>>>writes:
>
>>>This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about
>>>mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar
school
>>>insults yourself others might be willing to engage you in
substantive debate.

>>For someone who's supposedly above engaging me in a debate, you sure
do
>>spend a lot of time following me around.
>>
>>Buy a friend.
>

>He isn't really obsessed and deranged until he starts using your
>finger file as his sig file Richard. Then you know you have a real nut
>case on your hands.
>
> Voltaire

I can hardly wait...

rH

Richard Hanson

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
In <torgo.292...@torgo.seanet.com> to...@torgo.seanet.com (torgo)
writes:

>In article <4d9ssh$e...@cloner3.netcom.com>

rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson ) writes:
>>From: rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
>>Subject: Re: Who's the stupidest member of the Congress?
>>Date: 14 Jan 1996 03:21:53 GMT

>>In <torgo.288...@torgo.seanet.com> to...@torgo.seanet.com
(torgo)
>>writes:

(LAWeissman)

Bob

>>>This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about
>>>mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar
school
>>insults
>>>yourself others might be willing to engage you in substantive
debate.

>>For someone who's supposedly above engaging me in a debate, you sure
do
>>spend a lot of time following me around.
>
>>Buy a friend.
>
>>RH
>
>Just trying to use my First Amendment rights to help you realize your
rank
>hypocrisy, futile though that attempt will surely be.

I would think someone with your obvious gifts would be more concerned
about your Fifth Amendment rights.

RH

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
Richard Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: I can hardly wait...

You *DIDN'T* wait to fabricate lies to smear your opponent, though. Jim
Kennemur didn't either.

Birds of a feather engaged in a lovefest....

: rH

synergy

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
volt...@chelsea.ios.com (Voltaire) writes:

>On 14 Jan 1996 03:21:53 GMT, rha...@ix.netcom.com(Richard Hanson )
>wrote:
>>>torgo.288...@torgo.seanet.com> to...@torgo.seanet.com (torgo)
>>>writes:

>>>This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about

>>>mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar school
>>>insults yourself others might be willing to engage you in substantive debate.

>>For someone who's supposedly above engaging me in a debate, you sure do
>>spend a lot of time following me around.
>>
>>Buy a friend.

>He isn't really obsessed and deranged until he starts using your
>finger file as his sig file Richard. Then you know you have a real nut
>case on your hands.

> Voltaire

Why would you object to him using your finger file as his .sig,
Jim Kennemur?

"Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is
the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt

Annoy a Fascist: Just Say No to Gun Control!
Annoy a Leftist: Think!

"Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization
that [Hillary Clinton]...is a congenital liar." -- William Safire

torgo

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
In article <30f87292...@nntp.ix.netcom.com> jsch...@ix.netcom.com (John Schutrick) writes:
>From: jsch...@ix.netcom.com (John Schutrick)

>Subject: Re: Who's the stupidest member of the Congress?
>Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 03:05:50 GMT

>Here's what torgo wrote:

>>This is another fine statement from someone who always whines about
>>mudslinging. Perhaps when you're ready to graduate from grammar school insults
>>yourself others might be willing to engage you in substantive debate.

>It amazes me how you neo-cons can bitch about ad hominem attacks in a

>three-line post wherein two lines constitute an ad hominem attack.

>Shoe

If you'd been paying closer attention, you'd realize that I was not "bitching"
about ad hominems, but merely pointing out hypocrisy.

Voltaire

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
On 14 Jan 1996 05:53:09 GMT, p...@anegada.sps.mot.com (Patrick J.
McGuinness) wrote:

>In article <4d33kv$u...@news.woodtech.com> gar...@woodtech.com (Gary Petiford) writes:
>>It's a tie between Henry Waxman, Dick Armey and Bill Archer.
>
>HUH? Dick Armey a former Prof, is one of the smartest guys on the Hill.

HUH? Armey was a professor at North Texas University. That isn't
exactly the Harvard of Texas Universities, much less a serious center
of economic education and research.

>My vote would be for former Rep Jack Brooks, but he was defeated by Steve
>Stockman in '94. I noticed Voltaire voted for Stockman;
>does Jim K want to known as an attacker of a formerly homeless person?

Stockman admits that he once was a long haired, pot smoking Yankee
from Michigan. (His words) That is about the last honest or lucid
statement he has made.

He was brought to Texas to run against Brooks by a mail-order
retailers association. Early on he lived in his van and ran some sort
of business in the section of Houston that is known for its gay and
lesbian residents.

According to Stockman he then found a wife with a job and Jezzzus. His
first full time real job in Texas was as a member of the House of
Representatives.

He gets much of his financial support from the NRA and various
fundamentalist Christian groups.

Stockman is an embarrassment to the 9th Congressional District here in
Texas. He has no opposition in the Republican primary and many
Republicans in the district will say publicly that they will vote for
his Democratic opponent whoever he or she may be.

Mr. Stockman has been sued by that mail order retailers association
because they claim he never repaid loans that they made to him. He has
also been sued for campaign finance violations during his election
campaigns to unseat Brooks.

Early last year he penned an article in Guns and Ammo magazine
claiming that the Clinton Administration (apparently with the
cooperation of the Bush Administration) set up the whole Waco affair
so that they could justify taking guns away from patriotic Mericans.

Stockman also has ties with the Michigan Militia and received a fax
minutes after the Oklahoma City blast which notified him about the
blast. It was 24 hours before the fax was given to the Justice
department. A copy was immediately sent to the NRA!

He has lost several staff members because he forces them to do an hour
of Bible studies a day at work. He is homophobic and supports an
entire range of positions of the EXTREME religious right.

Stockman has sponsored legislation to investigate the Kinsey report
because he has a staff member that is a member of a group that claims
that the Kinsey Report is the basis for ALL sex education in the
United States. The Kinsey report was released in 1948.

Considering that Mr. Stockman has only been in office 12 months that
is quite a record.

Please tell me about Steve Stockman.

Voltaire

Dave Mabo

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
Just because a guy was a prof does not make him smart - I had some
pretty dumb profs over the years.

Patrick J. McGuinness

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
In article <4dbrsm$a...@cloner2.ix.netcom.com> sha...@ix.netcom.com(Shane Sokol ) writes:
>My vote....my own local liar,
>SAM GIBBONS!
>When will he ever retire?

Didn't he go senile after 1994 election? He still thinks he is a
Committee Chairman, doesn't he? If he doesn't take his medication,
he goes bombastic-ballistic and then Rep Archer turns all shifty-eyed and
sweats nervously. He's afraid Sam will regress back to D-Day and mistake
him for a German. :-)

"You guys are a bunch of $#@$@*&^@!"
- Sam Gibbons

Gary Petiford

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
I'll try to be bi-partisan;
Henry Waxman
Dick Armey

gp
Evolution? Who needs it..........Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

Mike Conway

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96

>> NP
>AIDS????
>That gets more funding than freakin' cancer!
>What do you want?
>AIDS is 100% preventable! (99% of the time--no flames please,
>you know what I mean!)
>If I get lung cancer from cigarettes, you may feel bad for me,
>but you'd probably say, "Well, he should've quit, he did it to
>himself!"

>Why the double-standard?

Well, I would think one reason for the stress on AIDS funding is the fact that
AIDS is a freely transmittable virus that is doing a slow burn through the
population of the entire world with no treatment and no sign that it is going
to slow its spread. Aids is wiping out huge segments of the population in
places like Zaire and parts of Asia right now, and will continue to spread
here. It only seems prudent.

Tim Howard

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
: In <4d4i7p$p...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> cubb...@aol.com (Cubbybear)
: writes:
: >
: >I would like to nominate GOP Senator Larry Pressler of South Dakota,
: who,
: >at a committee meeting, got up to leave and walked into a closet. His
: >staff also hands him notes during committee meetings so they can keep
: him
: >looking focused (and awake????).

I'm not sure anymore who is the stupidest but I just wanted to add
something about Pressler. Over a dozen years ago, Pressler was removed
from the Senate Floor for violating the dress code and refusing to leave
voluntarily. He came onto the floor wearing a jogging suit.

Tim

Voltaire

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
On 16 Jan 1996 03:07:36 GMT, p...@anegada.sps.mot.com (Patrick J.
McGuinness) wrote:

Tell us more. Which state and district? Give us a couple of recent
stories.

Voltaire

Voltaire

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
On Thu, 11 Jan 1996 23:29:53 GMT, to...@linex.com (Todd Ourston) wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Jan 1996 03:31:54 GMT, Voltaire (volt...@chelsea.ios.com) wrote:
>> Using your specifications I nominate Congressman Steve Stockman of the
>> 9th Congressional District of Texas. Just recently elected this
>
><SNIP!>
>
>> of Bible study each day on taxpayer time and (3) introduced 3 bills
>> calling for an investigation of the Kinsey report becuase "it is the
>> basis of all sex education taught in the public schools." The Kinsey
>> report was published in 1948.
>
>Isn't he the one that contended that because the Kinsey report contained
>survey responses from some homosexuals the entire basis of all education
>taught in skills centers on deviant sexual behavior? I'm pretty sure he
>is. Kinda like saying that because Rush Limbaugh watchers are allowed to
>vote, our entire system of government is just an instrument of Rush
>Limbaugh's will and rhetoric, isn't it?

Bingo. The very same. This guy would be back living in his van after
the next election if not for his wife who, by the way, is a NASA
employee in Clear lake. The very same type of non-essential government
worker who get sent home when the government closes down.

Stockman pledged during the first shutdown to donate his salary for
the entire shutdown to a local homeless shelter. He never did. When
that fact hit the local papers he said he had been busy and promised
to do so. That happens to be the excuse he also gave when he defaulted
on his student loans DURING his campaign for the House.

Once again he has managed to do all this in just over one year.

Voltaire

Eric Sieferman

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
In article <4dbh66$6...@cloner2.ix.netcom.com>,
nathan drdul <dr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>My vote for most "out of touch",ignorant congressman would
>north carolina's own good old REPUBLICAN Jesse"Cut funding for aids"
>Helms.

A good choice.

Recently, The Progressive magazine discussed this very issue in its
article "The Ten Dimmest Bulbs In Congress." The dimwits are ...

10. Rep. Martin Hoke, OH
9. Rep. Don Young, AK
8. Rep. Sonny Bono, CA
7. Rep. Jack Metcalf, WA (living in the same state as Jack, I was
surprised than there are actually six Congressfolk dumber than him, but
it's true!)
6. Rep. J. D. Hayworth, AZ
5. Rep. John Hostettler, IN (alleged to be "an enthusiast for Dan Quayle")
4. Rep. Frank Cremeans, OH
3. Sen. Larry Pressler, SD
2. Rep. Helen Chenoweth, ID
1. Rep. Jon Christensen, NE

Details on request.

--
Fun Quote Of The Week:
Unquestioned ideas sound good because they are the truth.

synergy

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
volt...@chelsea.ios.com (Voltaire) writes:

> Voltaire

Come on Doltaire, you don't even know who Sam Gibbons is? Hint: Florida.

Cubbybear

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
>> - Sam Gibbons<<

>Tell us more. Which state and district? Give us a couple of recent
>stories.
> Voltaire <

Almost forgot ole Sam. Democrat from 11th district of Florida, isn't it?
Sam is the one who was walking out of the combined Senate-House budget
conference committee complaining about the Republican rules when Sen. Pet
Dominici (R-NM) reminded Sam that the rules were the same as the prior
year when the committee was headed by a Democrat. Sam's remark was
priceless - "Two wrongs don't make a right."
Cubbybear
"Anticipate charity by preventing poverty; assist the reduced fellowman,
either by a considerable gift, or a sum of money, or by teaching him a
trade, or by putting him in the way of business, so that he may earn an
honest livelihood, and not be forced to the dreadful alternative of
holding out his hand for charity." Maimonides

Richard Hanson

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
But we mustn't forget the Senate.

Good old dimwit Pressler (Republican "big surprise" -- South Dakota)
tried to leave a committee meeting and walked into a closet.
Apparently hoping everyone would leave, he stayed in there.

Those senators are mean. They waited him out.

Larry was the man of whom Daschle once said "A Senate seat is a
terrible thing to waste."

RH

FizzTwo

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
Please share all the details. Are all the dimmest bulb congresspersons
rightists?

FizzTwo

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
It's interesting to match up the Progressive's list of the "Ten Dimmest
Bulbs in Congress" with the so-called "Christian Coalition's"
Congressional Scorecard. They rate each member in accordance with their
affinity to the extreme rightwing agenda. Each of the 10 dullards scores
extremely well.
Martin Hoke- 92%
Don Young- 100%
Sonny (of Sonny & Cher) Bono- 100%
Jack Metcalf- 100%
J.D. Hayworth- 100%
John Hostettler- 73% (I guess this one at least has a flickering bulb)
Frank Cremeans- 100%
Senator (the only member of that august body) Larry Pressler- 100%
Helen Chenoweth- 100%
Jon Christensen- 91% (Fear not, Christian soldiers; he didn't get a sudden
pang of liberalism or intelligence. He just abandoned his rightist allies
when he came to the vote on term limits. He may be dim and he may be far
right but when it comes to keeping his safe little seat... Otherwise he
would have had the same knee-jerk perfection to the extreme right-wing
ideals as so many of his slow-witted peers.)

synergy

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
sief...@u.washington.edu (Eric Sieferman) writes:

>In article <4dbh66$6...@cloner2.ix.netcom.com>,
>nathan drdul <dr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>My vote for most "out of touch",ignorant congressman would
>>north carolina's own good old REPUBLICAN Jesse"Cut funding for aids"
>>Helms.

>A good choice.

>Recently, The Progressive magazine discussed this very issue in its
>article "The Ten Dimmest Bulbs In Congress." The dimwits are ...

Anyone who believes the tripe printed in The Progressive is obviously
a dimwit. The Progressive and Mother Jones get their cover stories
from the rejected submissions pile at the National Enquirer.

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <4dubct$7...@crl4.crl.com> disc...@crl.com (William R. Discipio Jr)
: writes:
: >
: >Your welcome. Now return the favor and tell us which politician hired
: you.

: I'm Pat Buchanan's Therapist.

Hanson lies again. How predictable.

: RH
: --
: _________________________________________________________

: "The moment a mere numerical superiority by either states or voters
: in this country proceeds to ignore the needs and desires of the minority,
: and for their own selfish purpose or advancement, hamper or oppress
: that minority, or debar them in any way from equal privileges and
: equal rights--that moment will mark the failure of our
: constitutional system."
:
: Franklin D. Roosevelt Radio Broadcast: Oct 26, 1939
: _________________________________________________________

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <4dtpuv$8...@crl12.crl.com> disc...@crl.com (William R. Discipio Jr)
: writes:
: >
: >R.Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: >
: >: Is that true? Now I've heard it said that National Review clips all
: >: it's op-eds out of old copies of Field and Stream, but I never heard
: >: that about the Progressive.
: >
: >I guess you reinforce Synergy's claim. <snicker>
: >
: >: BTW, care to attempt to refute the stories? I happen to have been
: >: there when Pressler walked into the closet, and I was watching Helen
: >: (Black Helicopters) Chenowyth when she asked if someone could
: explain
: >: what an 'ecosystem' is.
: >
: >I want to know whose congressional office you post from.

: Thanks for repost.

Your welcome. Now return the favor and tell us which politician hired you.

: RH

Scott Willhelm

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
Claiborne Pell, D-Ri

He thought Bush was back masking commands to the troops in Desert Storm
in his TV addressses...

R.Hanson

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
In <4dsfu8$h...@Mercury.mcs.com> syn...@MCS.COM (synergy) writes:

>sief...@u.washington.edu (Eric Sieferman) writes:
>
>>In article <4dbh66$6...@cloner2.ix.netcom.com>,
>>nathan drdul <dr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>>My vote for most "out of touch",ignorant congressman would
>>>north carolina's own good old REPUBLICAN Jesse"Cut funding for aids"
>>>Helms.
>
>>A good choice.
>
>>Recently, The Progressive magazine discussed this very issue in its
>>article "The Ten Dimmest Bulbs In Congress." The dimwits are ...
>
>Anyone who believes the tripe printed in The Progressive is obviously
>a dimwit. The Progressive and Mother Jones get their cover stories
>from the rejected submissions pile at the National Enquirer.

Is that true? Now I've heard it said that National Review clips all

it's op-eds out of old copies of Field and Stream, but I never heard
that about the Progressive.

BTW, care to attempt to refute the stories? I happen to have been

there when Pressler walked into the closet, and I was watching Helen
(Black Helicopters) Chenowyth when she asked if someone could explain
what an 'ecosystem' is.

As usual, Synerjizm. You're all sneer, no facts.

Hanson

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
writes:

>Your welcome. Now return the favor and tell us which politician hired
you.

I'm Pat Buchanan's Therapist.

RH

Hanson

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
writes:

>R.Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>
>: Is that true? Now I've heard it said that National Review clips all

>: it's op-eds out of old copies of Field and Stream, but I never heard
>: that about the Progressive.
>
>I guess you reinforce Synergy's claim. <snicker>
>
>: BTW, care to attempt to refute the stories? I happen to have been

>: there when Pressler walked into the closet, and I was watching Helen
>: (Black Helicopters) Chenowyth when she asked if someone could
explain
>: what an 'ecosystem' is.
>
>I want to know whose congressional office you post from.

Thanks for repost.

RH

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
R.Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: Is that true? Now I've heard it said that National Review clips all
: it's op-eds out of old copies of Field and Stream, but I never heard
: that about the Progressive.

I guess you reinforce Synergy's claim. <snicker>

: BTW, care to attempt to refute the stories? I happen to have been
: there when Pressler walked into the closet, and I was watching Helen
: (Black Helicopters) Chenowyth when she asked if someone could explain
: what an 'ecosystem' is.

I want to know whose congressional office you post from.

: As usual, Synerjizm. You're all sneer, no facts.

Ah, a reference to semen. Let's see how this fits in with some of the
articles recentely authored by Richard Hanson:

Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!
Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children

I think it is becoming quite clear what Hanson's obsessions are.

: RH
: --
: _________________________________________________________

: "The moment a mere numerical superiority by either states or voters
: in this country proceeds to ignore the needs and desires of the minority,
: and for their own selfish purpose or advancement, hamper or oppress
: that minority, or debar them in any way from equal privileges and
: equal rights--that moment will mark the failure of our
: constitutional system."
:
: Franklin D. Roosevelt Radio Broadcast: Oct 26, 1939
: _________________________________________________________

synergy

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
disc...@crl.com (William R. Discipio Jr) writes:

>Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>: In <4dtpuv$8...@crl12.crl.com> disc...@crl.com (William R. Discipio Jr)
>: writes:
>: >

>: >R.Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>: >
>: >: Is that true? Now I've heard it said that National Review clips all
>: >: it's op-eds out of old copies of Field and Stream, but I never heard
>: >: that about the Progressive.
>: >
>: >I guess you reinforce Synergy's claim. <snicker>
>: >
>: >: BTW, care to attempt to refute the stories? I happen to have been
>: >: there when Pressler walked into the closet, and I was watching Helen
>: >: (Black Helicopters) Chenowyth when she asked if someone could
>: explain
>: >: what an 'ecosystem' is.
>: >
>: >I want to know whose congressional office you post from.

>: Thanks for repost.

>Your welcome. Now return the favor and tell us which politician hired you.

>: RH

Little Richie Hanson probably works for Rostencrookski. Richie is
easily stupid enough to be unaware that Rostencrookski has been caught
and convicted of the kind of crimes for which greedy, power-crazed
Democrat Congresscritters are notorious. Richie is obviously venting
his frustrations at not receiving his usual payoffs from Rosty, but it
hasn't dawned on his feeble mind to ask why.

Dorado

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
an agonizing 10 months away.

Henry

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
to rha...@ix.netcom.com
Whos the stupidest member of congress? Hmmmm. Thats a tough one. I can
honestly say, hand on heart that the political machine and house that
produces such eminent statesmen in the past as Tricky Dicky, Dan Quayle,
and Newt (who the hell allows there child to be called "Newt") Gingrich
categorizes the whole assembly as proverbial Idiots, ruled by a power
crazed ideology, nurtured on the lies and deceits of Modern Anglo-Saxon,
vested interest Capitalism.
If your really listening, Nobody really gives a damn what America does
anymore. The US is proverbially past its sell by date. It relies on its
allies in NATO to make it politically acceptable to be allowed to go to
war. Economically, it is now only the second biggest Economy, The
European Union since 1993 has outflanked America on that score. Europe
is greater in population, more affluent, better educated and has more
companies in leading growth sectors than the US, such as
Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, and High-Science. London is THE
most internationally Important Financial City, stradelling the time
Zones and hosts more US banks than Chicago, more Japanese Banks than
Tokyo, more German Banks than Frankfurt. It is the world centre for
financing transport and trade, insurance and Futures-the very financial
specialisms that the trade wars of the 21st Century will call upon.
Against this melting pot of international Financial expertise, Wall
Street will gradually lose its preeminent status and others will take
its place. But cheer up America! I guarantee that Europeans will still
come to Florida once in a while and hand you some Hard Currency against
the ever depreciating Dollar.

" All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all those who wander
Are Lost". J.R.R. Tolkien

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. (hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:
: Dorado (dor...@aol.com) wrote:
: : The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
: : he was ALIVE.

: This is about as stupid a comment as I've read on this group in months.

You missed the classic from Buddy Kilpatrick where he claimed that the
Davidians (2/3 of who were of color) were actually KKK members in disquise.

: --
: Buddy K

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. (hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:
: : Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!

: : Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
: : Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
: : Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
: : DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
: : Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
: : Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
: : Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children

: You sure like to advertise your inadaquacies, don't you momma's boy?

You do have the guts to add to Hanson's list, do you? Ya ol' reactionary.

Eric Sieferman

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
In article <4dsfu8$h...@Mercury.mcs.com>, synergy <syn...@MCS.COM> wrote:
>sief...@u.washington.edu (Eric Sieferman) writes:
>
>>In article <4dbh66$6...@cloner2.ix.netcom.com>,
>>nathan drdul <dr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>>My vote for most "out of touch",ignorant congressman would
>>>north carolina's own good old REPUBLICAN Jesse"Cut funding for aids"
>>>Helms.
>
>>A good choice.
>
>>Recently, The Progressive magazine discussed this very issue in its
>>article "The Ten Dimmest Bulbs In Congress." The dimwits are ...
>
>Anyone who believes the tripe printed in The Progressive is obviously
>a dimwit.

Another marionette who misses the entire concept.

For most normal people, "dimwit" is not equated with "believing
something different than I do". For party hacks, it is.

>The Progressive and Mother Jones get their cover stories
>from the rejected submissions pile at the National Enquirer.

Since you're someone who thinks that Congress is crawling with socialists,
I can see why you're confused.

--
Fun Dialog Of The Week:
"But if I had to choose between my mother and my dog I would

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

henry jakala

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
Dorado (dor...@aol.com) wrote:
: The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
: he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse

: (albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
: is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
: an agonizing 10 months away.

don;t forget carol mosely braun

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
Eric Sieferman (sief...@u.washington.edu) wrote:

: In article <4dva1d$o...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, Dorado <dor...@aol.com> wrote:

: >The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
: >he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
: >(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
: >is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
: >an agonizing 10 months away.

: And the reason for this opinion is ...?

: Note that, generally, inclusion on the List Of Ten was not based on
: particular policy advocacy. It was based on clear stupididy with heavy
: doses of self-serving, paranoia, and entertaining lunacy.

One man's policy advocacy is another mans's self-serving, paranoia and
entertaining lunacy.

: What has Pat done on the same scale as these losers?

Most of the stupid ones were culled in 1994.

: --

: Fun Dialog Of The Week:
: "But if I had to choose between my mother and my dog I would
: definitely choose my mother."
: "I never met your mother so it hard to choose."

Cubbybear

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
Congresscritters as dim as the List Of Ten. If you know of some, let us
know.<<<<<<

How about Rep. Major Owens, Democrat from New York, for his comment that
all the slaves thrown overboard has changed the ecology of the oceans.

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

william c anderson

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
Dorado (dor...@aol.com) wrote:
: The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
: he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
: (albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
: is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
: an agonizing 10 months away.

What an odd opinion. Schoeder's politics may not be to your liking--
indeed, they aren't always to mine--but she's obviously not stupid.

Unless, of course, you consider stupidity to be equivalent to disagreement
with you...

Bill

synergy

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
jak...@netcom.com (henry jakala) writes:

>Dorado (dor...@aol.com) wrote:
>: The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
>: he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
>: (albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
>: is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
>: an agonizing 10 months away.

> don;t forget carol mosely braun

That's Carol Mostly-Fraud... She is about as corrupt and brain-damaged
as they come, but she has plenty of competition in the Stupidity Department
because there are still lots of lame leftist loons in Congress, such
as Major (Asshole) Owens and Patsy Schroeder.

synergy

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu (LITTLE FASCIST BUDDY KKK) writes:

>Dorado (dor...@aol.com) wrote:
>: The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
>: he was ALIVE.

>This is about as stupid a comment as I've read on this group in months.

It was far more insightful than *ANYTHING* you have ever posted,
Little Fascist Buddy KKK.

>--
>Buddy K

Face it, Buddy KKK, you are a lying leftist loon and I continue to
prove that you are completely clueless. There's not a damn thing you
can do except squirm and whine when I point out your lies and highlight
your gross ignorance.

Have a day, LOSER!
;-)

Eric Sieferman

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
In article <4dr215$n...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
Cubbybear <cubb...@aol.com> wrote:
>astound me. What was the criteria used?<<<<<<
>
>Since the list was put out by The Progressive, the criteria was - leave
>out the Democrats.

Not really. The Progressive is more than comfortable with throwing
bricks at Democrats, too. But, after exhaustive searching, they just

couldn't find Democratic Congresscritters as dim as the List Of Ten.

If you know of some, let us know. As a long-time participant in
alt.fan.dan-quayle, I'm always in the market for Stupid Politician Tricks.

Henry

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
to Keel...@tcd.ie
Henry <Keel...@tcd.ie> wrote:
>America is Doomed. Take US Politics for example. The political machine and house that produces such eminent statesmen in the past a=
s Tricky Dicky, Dan Quayle, and Newt (who the hell allows there child to be called "Newt") Gingrich categorizes the whole assembly a=
s proverbial Idiots, ruled by a power crazed ideology, nurtured on the lies and deceits of Modern Anglo-Saxon, vested interest Capit=

synergy

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
dor...@aol.com (Dorado) writes:

>The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when

>he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
>(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
>is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
>an agonizing 10 months away.

She isn't known as Patsy for nothing!
She is as dimwitted as they come.

Eric Sieferman

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
In article <4dva1d$o...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, Dorado <dor...@aol.com> wrote:

>The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
>he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
>(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
>is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
>an agonizing 10 months away.

And the reason for this opinion is ...?

Note that, generally, inclusion on the List Of Ten was not based on
particular policy advocacy. It was based on clear stupididy with heavy
doses of self-serving, paranoia, and entertaining lunacy.

What has Pat done on the same scale as these losers?

J W Lundy

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
A nomination from a .sig I saw which quoted a snippet from the Limbaugh
letter (I think):

"In Congress we're faced with a variety of problems, and I don't have that
information."

-- Rep. Ron Wyden (D, OR), asked to name the Canadian Prime Minister
in a local television forum, in which Wyden was the only candidate
to miss all seven questions -- and the only one who couldn't find
Bosnia on a globe, quoted in 'The Portland Oregonian'

--
Jerry Lundy
<jwl...@metronet.com>

Marianne Goodland

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
In article <4e4gi6$4...@Mercury.mcs.com>, synergy <syn...@MCS.COM> wrote:

>dor...@aol.com (Dorado) writes:
>
>>The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
>>he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
>>(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
>>is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
>>an agonizing 10 months away.
>
>She isn't known as Patsy for nothing!
>She is as dimwitted as they come.

Is there any possibility of your offering substantive
proof, or do you just like to blast away at people you disagree
with?

tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .

I thought so.

Marianne Goodland
Denver

Edward C. Gardere, Jr

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96

Who was the representative who stated: Today, the sharks still follow
the path of the slave ships.

Talk about stupid!!!

Michael Leiter

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
First, before questioning the 'wisdom' of this mighty Englander,
I'd like to put in my 2 cents about stupid congressmen:

First, Jessie Helms -- who thinks he's dumb? Yeah, having
convictions makes you stupid. That's a good argument. He's
so stupid he just happens to keep getting reelected to Congress
over and over and holds a committee chair. Get real.

Try Carol Mosley Braun, I'm ashamed to say she is one of my
Senators (IL). She's learned not to say the absolutely
ridiculous and just plain silly things she did when she
first got to Congress, but I can see she's still thinking
them (it's in her eyes -- watch a little C-SPAN).

Now then... back to the guy who defines the term 'euro-centrist':

Henry (Keel...@tcd.ie) wrote something that went a little like:
) Whos the stupidest member of congress? Hmmmm. Thats a tough one. I can
) honestly say, hand on heart that the political machine and house that
) produces such eminent statesmen in the past as Tricky Dicky, Dan Quayle,
) and Newt (who the hell allows there child to be called "Newt") Gingrich
) categorizes the whole assembly as proverbial Idiots, ruled by a power
) crazed ideology, nurtured on the lies and deceits of Modern Anglo-Saxon,
) vested interest Capitalism.

Well, at least it's a logical argument: Newt=bad name for a kid=all
congressmen are idiots. You don't seem to mention any bad *POLICY*,
just a reflection on what you think about these politicians' personalities.

) If your really listening, Nobody really gives a damn what America does
) anymore. The US is proverbially past its sell by date. It relies on its
) allies in NATO to make it politically acceptable to be allowed to go to
) war.

That's due to Slick Willie, not Congress, who are the topic of the
admit it... Actually, old Bill might not even be president if
Perot hadn't jumped in the last election. Sure, it would've been
close, but I don't see England leading the world, either.

) Economically, it is now only the second biggest Economy, The
) European Union since 1993 has outflanked America on that score. Europe

Ummm.. and exactly how many countries are you comparing to the
USA? I wouldn't say the Euro conflagration is bonded together strong
enough to make that comparison. At least, come up with a common
language first, then, maybe, come make that argument.

) is greater in population, more affluent, better educated and has more

Better educated? Maybe through secondary educational.

) companies in leading growth sectors than the US, such as
) Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, and High-Science. London is THE
) most internationally Important Financial City, stradelling the time
) Zones and hosts more US banks than Chicago, more Japanese Banks than

Why did you pick Chicago? Big city? Yes. Our financial center? No.
London only beats the 3rd largest US city in this regard?
How much bigger is London than Chicago, and where else in your
country would US banks put an office? Make some real arguments.

) Tokyo, more German Banks than Frankfurt. It is the world centre for
) financing transport and trade, insurance and Futures-the very financial
) specialisms that the trade wars of the 21st Century will call upon.

Ummm.. you are making a ton of statements backed up by your opinion
and thin air only.

) Against this melting pot of international Financial expertise, Wall
) Street will gradually lose its preeminent status and others will take
) its place.

Try backing up your statements with.. ummm.. something.
I agree the last 20-70 years of liberal/border socialistic programs
and ideals in this country have slowed our economy greatly, but
what the future holds (and if we can fulfill "Clinton and Gore,
gone in 4" while keeping both houses of Congress Republican) and
it looks like finally we are taking a look at these failed policies.

What proof is there that America is 'losing its preeminent status'?

) But cheer up America! I guarantee that Europeans will still
) come to Florida once in a while and hand you some Hard Currency against
) the ever depreciating Dollar.

Um, where were you in the 80's? Just because ol' Billy let the
dollar drop (just like the last democrat president, ol' Jimmy
did), doesn't mean that in a historical perspective that the
dollar is 'ever depreciating'. It is still the de facto standard
in the world market as a stable currency to keep reserves in.

) " All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all those who wander
) Are Lost". J.R.R. Tolkien

But, you, my friend, seem to be wandering around in a world
of fantasy, whether you're lost or not.

Mike Leiter

Michael Leiter

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
) (the winner of the most clueless on this group) wrote:

) >The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
) >he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
) >(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
) >is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
) >an agonizing 10 months away.

) Duh - congratulations on not paying attention. Schroeder announced
) her retirement last month.

Umm.. Trying carefully rereading the original post and maybe you'll
understand. "Cut this babe loose now; the next election is an
agonizing 10 months away." From this quote, does he know that
she is retiring? Maybe does he just wish to get rid of her now,
instead of in 10 months, when she retires?

Duh - congratulations on not paying attention.

Mike Leiter

Scott E. Hartig

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
In article <4e5vpc$4...@ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>,

That would be ol' Major Owens (I'm not sure of the state). An absurd
statement to say the least. However, I don't think his stupidity quite
measures up to Rosa DeLora (is that that lady's name?) or the
ever-amusing Maxine "No justice - no peace" Waters.

Please, somebody....vote these imbeciles out!

Scott E. Hartig

William Davenant

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. <hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu> wrote:
>William R. "Willie the Wacko" Discipio Jr (disc...@crl.com) whined:
>
>: Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!
>: Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
>: Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
>: Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
>: DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
>: Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
>: Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
>: Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children
>
>You sure like to advertise your inadaquacies, don't you momma's boy?

Momma's boy? What's wrong with being a momma's boy? What are
you trying to imply? Whatever it is it doesn't seem particularly
enlightened. You're certainly not a liberal in the lexigraphical
sense altho you definitely are in the practical sense. Not a liberal
and a liberal. Yep. That's what you are.

--
<'D / C /
()-^ --+-\\ L'epigramme est un jeu d'escrime.

Diane Mathews

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Newsgroups trimmed a teensy bit. I caught this in t.p.m, but that's
not the only one i read.

In article <4e3rd2$8...@crl.crl.com>,
William R. Discipio Jr <disc...@crl.com> wrote:
>Eric Sieferman (sief...@u.washington.edu) wrote:
>: In article <4dva1d$o...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, Dorado <dor...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>: >The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
>: >he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse
>: >(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
>: >is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
>: >an agonizing 10 months away.

"Babe"?

>: And the reason for this opinion is ...?

>: Note that, generally, inclusion on the List Of Ten was not based on
>: particular policy advocacy. It was based on clear stupididy with heavy
>: doses of self-serving, paranoia, and entertaining lunacy.
>

>One man's policy advocacy is another mans's self-serving, paranoia and
>entertaining lunacy.

That's possible. The key words, though, were "clear stupidity."

>: What has Pat done on the same scale as these losers?
>
>Most of the stupid ones were culled in 1994.

Possibly. Why is it that you think Pat Schroeder is stupid?

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: Nice try, Diane. But you're wasting your time waiting for rationality
: from Mr. Discipio. He pretty much exists as a simple BASIC program
: that just posts one-liner attacks on anything that disagrees with Right
: Wing dogma.

Sure thing Richard. An artificial stupidity program could have thought
up these topics:

Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!
Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children

: His response to this will no doubt be some fascinating one-liners about
: my hypocrisy along with a possible paragraph or two lifted from one of
: my articles. There's some real suspicion here that he is not,
: therefore, a real person, but a simple program.

Also, perhaps Hanson might like to as the politician he works for to give
him a senate bill number that outlines Bob Dole's plans to "hand assault
weapons out on the street."

Thanks dude.

Richard, Haven't you anything that I can replace this sterling example of
hypocrisy with?-

: Self-Interest and the Politics of Insult

: By Richard Hanson

: Cruising the Internet newsgroups looking for "good democratic ideas" has
: turned out to be a harrowing experience. Personal attack as a form of
: political argument has reached new lows in a form of political rhetoric
: that seems to attach meaning and success to those arguments that contain
: the greatest "in your face" quality. In the midst of on-line arguments, I
: have often referred to such tactics as being reminiscent of sophomore
: debate, knowing full well that it would sting the opposition. Sadly, I also
: know, truth be told, that no sophomore debate squad would stoop so low.

: RH
: --
: _________________________________________________________

: "The moment a mere numerical superiority by either states or voters
: in this country proceeds to ignore the needs and desires of the minority,
: and for their own selfish purpose or advancement, hamper or oppress
: that minority, or debar them in any way from equal privileges and
: equal rights--that moment will mark the failure of our
: constitutional system."
:
: Franklin D. Roosevelt Radio Broadcast: Oct 26, 1939
: _________________________________________________________

Eric Sieferman

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
In article <4e4b3e$b...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

>Congresscritters as dim as the List Of Ten. If you know of some, let us
>know.<<<<<<
>
>How about Rep. Major Owens, Democrat from New York, for his comment that
>all the slaves thrown overboard has changed the ecology of the oceans.

Sounds hilarious. If you can find the full quotation and the context,
I'd be grateful - whether The Progressive will be equally grateful is
another thing entirely.

henry jakala

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
William Davenant (will...@access5.digex.net) wrote:

[...]

i'll bet KILPATRICK prefers to be Barney Fag's (oops).. Franks's boy

keeps him limber

: --

Eric Sieferman

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
In article <4e5u8j$6...@cegt201.bradley.edu>,

Michael Leiter <iron...@cegt201.bradley.edu> wrote:
>First, before questioning the 'wisdom' of this mighty Englander,
>I'd like to put in my 2 cents about stupid congressmen:
>
>First, Jessie Helms -- who thinks he's dumb? Yeah, having
>convictions makes you stupid. That's a good argument. He's
>so stupid he just happens to keep getting reelected to Congress
>over and over and holds a committee chair. Get real.

Indeed. This week's edition of The Nation has a nice article about Helms'
berserking of US foreign policy. Helms may be a jingoist and paranoiac,
but he definitely is not stupid.

>Try Carol Mosley Braun, I'm ashamed to say she is one of my
>Senators (IL). She's learned not to say the absolutely
>ridiculous and just plain silly things she did when she
>first got to Congress, but I can see she's still thinking
>them (it's in her eyes -- watch a little C-SPAN).

What silly things did she say?

Hanson

FizzTwo

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
The Sept '95 issue of THE PROGRESSIVE ran an article called "The Ten
Dimmest Bulbs in Congress: Ignorant Legislators" by Ken Silverstein. He
interviewed Democrats and Republicans and he claims that although
Democrats generally pointed out moronic legislators from across the aisle,
Republicans pointed out idiots in their own party. He came up with a list
consisting of all Republican House members, except one, the imbecile
occupying the Senate seat from South Dakota, Larry Pressler (R). All the
House members, but one, are members of the Freshmen Class. "Thanks to the
sheer brute stupidity of these newcomers, world-class contenders," writes
Silverstein, "like N.Y. Senator Alfonse D'Amato and California
Representitive Bob Dornan didn't even come close to making the final cut."
(Dornan won the honors as the stupidest man in Congress several years ago
and he certainly hasn't gotten any brighter.) Anyway, the full list has
already been posted here. I want to reproduce the comments in the
Progressive about the "winner," the #1 stupidest person in the U.S.
Congress. This Congress' dimmest bulb is Jon Christensen, a Republican
freshman and right-wing extremist from Nebraska.

"Unquestionably the dumbest man to serve in the 104th Congress,
Christensen rails against the 'liberal elite,' whom he claims is out of
touch with the daily struggles of common folk. Christensen himself has no
achievements to speak of, and, prior to his election, lived off the
interest of his wife, Meredith, who springs from a rich Texas clan. After
graduating from law school, Christensen twice failed the Nebraska bar
exam, finally squeaking through on his third attempt. No law firm would
hire him (except for clerking duties), so Christensen was forced to sell
insurance. He supplemented his income by peddling lawn fertilizer out of
his garage. In a brazen display of resume inflation, Christensen now
describes his past positions as 'Insurance Marketing Director' and
'Fertilizer Holding Company Executive.' During the 1994 campaign,
Christensen held a question-and-answer session at Omaha's Westside High
School. Apparently fearful that their man would wither under pressure,
Christensen's aides prepared questions in advance and handed them out to
students who were volunteers for his campaign, telling them to clutch
their pens in their hand so the candidate would know who to call on. Other
students learned of the fix, and foiled Chrsitensen's plot by holding pens
in their hands when asking questions. 'If he can't stand up to a roomful
of seventeen-year-olds, how is he going to stand up to the U.S. Congress?'
Westside senior Joey Hornstein asked the local press. During a radio
interview in Nebraska, Christensen vigorously attacked welfare recipients,
saying he favored cutting all government 'hand-outs and subsidies' to
'eliminate people's reliance on government.' When the host pointed out
that Christensen had outstanding student loans of between $30,000 and
$100,000, the Congressman feebly replied, 'Well, I wouldn't have been able
to go to school if I didn't have a student loan.' In another staggering
display of imbecility, Christensen once called a press conference to
announce his personal deficit-reduction plan, which called for cuts in
government spending of $1.5 trillion. When informed by a reporter that
$1.5 trillion was the entire budget, a bewildered Christensen hastily
changed topics."

I've noticed that several people handicapping this year's House races
claim Christensen is a shoo-in with virtually no chance of having to go
back to the fertilizer holding company exce position. Does anyone know who
the Democrats are running against this boob? (Maybe the guy has a 2 digit
IQ.)

Diane Mathews

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
In article <4e4h1i$5...@mercury.mcs.com>, synergy <syn...@MCS.COM> wrote:

>That's Carol Mostly-Fraud... She is about as corrupt and brain-damaged
>as they come, but she has plenty of competition in the Stupidity Department
>because there are still lots of lame leftist loons in Congress, such
>as Major (Asshole) Owens and Patsy Schroeder.

What is it that convinces you that Mosley Braun is corrupt and brain-
damaged? What is it that convinces you that Major Owens and Pat
Schroeder are stupid? Is it because they are "leftist loons"? Or
do you have examples of their actions that so convinces you?

FizzTwo

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96

Voltaire

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
On 26 Jan 1996 02:03:56 GMT, rha...@ix.netcom.com(Hanson ) wrote:

>In <4e84a4$c...@hpscit.sc.hp.com> dia...@boi.hp.com (Diane Mathews)
>writes:

>>Possibly. Why is it that you think Pat Schroeder is stupid?
>>

>Nice try, Diane. But you're wasting your time waiting for rationality
>from Mr. Discipio. He pretty much exists as a simple BASIC program
>that just posts one-liner attacks on anything that disagrees with Right
>Wing dogma.
>
>His response to this will no doubt be some fascinating one-liners about
>my hypocrisy along with a possible paragraph or two lifted from one of
>my articles. There's some real suspicion here that he is not,
>therefore, a real person, but a simple program.

An extremely simple mailbot that always appends my finger file to the
end of the rant as a sig. Lets check the replies to this thread and
see how well we know the Netscabs!

Voltaire

Voltaire

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
On Fri, 26 Jan 1996 04:36:40 GMT, jak...@netcom.com (henry jakala)
wrote:

>I'll bet KILPATRICK prefers to be Barney Fag's (oops).. Franks's boy
> keeps him limber.

Thank you Congressman Armey. It is so nice that you can express your
latent homosexuality through humor.

Voltaire

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. (hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:
: William R. Discipio Jr (disc...@crl.com) wrote:
: : HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. (hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:
: : : : Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!

: : : : Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
: : : : Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
: : : : Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
: : : : DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
: : : : Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
: : : : Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
: : : : Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children

: : : You sure like to advertise your inadaquacies, don't you momma's boy?

: : You do have the guts to add to Hanson's list, do you? Ya ol' reactionary.

: You're the defender of Limbaugh, mamma's boy.

This stuff is too good! I'm going to create a list for you too. Boy, now
I'm at the center of your Grand Unification Theory that also includes
other boggiemen such as Limbaugh, McVeigh, Koresh, foreign bankers,
multinational corporations and anybody at the NRA! <thwook> <thwook>
<thwook> Shhh! Buddy, I think I hear black helicopters under your bed...
Quick, hide!

: --
: Buddy K

RockinJill

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
FizzTwo wrote (quoting from The Progressive):

>... Christensen vigorously attacked welfare recipients, saying he favored

>cutting all government "hand-outs and subsidies" to "eliminate people's
>reliance on government." When the host pointed out that Christensen had
>outstanding student loans of between $30,000 and $100,000, the
>Congressman feebly replied, "Well, I wouldn't have been able to go to
>school if I didn't have a student loan."

Hey, Christensen may be a moron but at least he was smart enough not to
pay back his student loan. Afterall, he obviously didn't learn anything as
a student. Why dhould he have to pay?
It never ceases to amaze me how Republicans can reap so many benefits from
our country and then turn around and try denying them to others. Or is a
man like Christensen too stupid to even KNOW that student loans backed by
the government is part of what he's railing against? If the good citizens
of Nebraska don't retire this selfish and embarressing hypocrit because
he's an imbecile, let's hope they retire him because the cheat didn't pay
back his tax-payer sponsored loans.

Hanson

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
In article <4e9ng2$d...@crl2.crl.com>, disc...@crl.come says...

>Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>: Nice try, Diane. But you're wasting your time waiting for rationality

>: from Mr. Discipio. He pretty much exists as a simple BASIC program
>: that just posts one-liner attacks on anything that disagrees with Right
>: Wing dogma.
>
>Sure thing Richard. An artificial stupidity program could have thought
>up these topics:
>
>Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!
>Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
>Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
>Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
>DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
>Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
>Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
>Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children
Again, thanks for the free press, moron.

You sure do rise to the bait.

RH

Voltaire

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96

Diane,
I am just guessing here because your opponent in this debate has very
little grasp of history, or for that matter reality. However, I will
theorize that he doesn't like Ms. Braun and company because the are
"uppity (educated and liberal) women" who have strayed outside of the
traditional conservative concept of the place of the woman.

If they were barefoot and pregnant and replied when spoken to with,
"Whatever you boys say. I'm afraid that all this politics has made my
little head spin." then they would be good females. For more proof of
my theory just ask any of the Netscabs about their opinion of our
First Lady.

Voltaire

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
Voltaire (volt...@chelsea.ios.com) wrote:
: An extremely simple mailbot that always appends my finger file to the

: end of the rant as a sig. Lets check the replies to this thread and
: see how well we know the Netscabs!

It is quite nice that our communications link is so good, that you and I
can still argue even though you have killfiled me and are ignoring me. :)

Kennemur thinks he can get me to stop using the output of his finger as
my .sig. Now he is trying an obvious tactic.

But, let's look at the power I have over him. See how low I forced him
to go when he fabricated this .sig and mindlessly attached it to anything
I posted?
From volt...@chelsea.ios.comSun Dec 31 08:57:59 1995
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 18:15:01 GMT
From: Voltaire <volt...@chelsea.ios.com>
To: disc...@crl.com
Subject: Discipio Doesn't Like His Own Medicine

On 30 Dec 1995 21:37:41 -0800, disc...@crl.com (William R. Discipio
Jr) wrote:

>: >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>: >netcom23% finger disc...@crl.com
>: >Login: discipio Name: William Discipio
>: >Directory: u/uu/discipio Shell: /usr/local/bin/ah
>: >No Mail.
>: >
>: >Plan: I hope to despoil as many 10 year old boys as I
>: >possibly can. That's why I live in California where they
>: >grow young and sweet.
>: >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you talking about William? I fingered your account and that
is what I got. We all know that it is OK to post anything you see on
the net. I was a bit amazed that you were willing to admit to your
rather distasteful habits but if it is in a finger file it must be
the truth. I shall continue to post that finger as long as you violate
my privacy. Whats the matter dickhead? Can you dish it out but not
take it?

Voltaire

: Voltaire

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
Hanson (rha...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In article <4e9ng2$d...@crl2.crl.com>, disc...@crl.com says...

: >Sure thing Richard. An artificial stupidity program could have thought

: >up these topics:
: >
: >Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!
: >Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
: >Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
: >Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
: >DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
: >Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
: >Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
: >Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children

: Again, thanks for the free press, moron.

: You sure do rise to the bait.

Boy is that such rich irony considering that you penned the following 'gem':

: Self-Interest and the Politics of Insult

: By Richard Hanson

: Cruising the Internet newsgroups looking for "good democratic ideas" has
: turned out to be a harrowing experience. Personal attack as a form of
: political argument has reached new lows in a form of political rhetoric
: that seems to attach meaning and success to those arguments that contain
: the greatest "in your face" quality. In the midst of on-line arguments, I
: have often referred to such tactics as being reminiscent of sophomore
: debate, knowing full well that it would sting the opposition. Sadly, I also
: know, truth be told, that no sophomore debate squad would stoop so low.

: RH

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
Voltaire (volt...@chelsea.ios.com) wrote:
: If they were barefoot and pregnant and replied when spoken to with,

: "Whatever you boys say. I'm afraid that all this politics has made my
: little head spin." then they would be good females. For more proof of
: my theory just ask any of the Netscabs about their opinion of our
: First Lady.

Speaking of asking netscabs question, ask the white Jim Kennemur what he
thinks of the black supreme court justice? I believe the term "house
nigger" is one of Jim's favorites.

: Voltaire

Michael Polizzi

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
Volt,
Nice try with the pop psychology but their are plenty of resons to
find Schroeder and Mosely-Braun objectionable. There is no need to
theorize about the 'men-who-are-afraid-of-powerful-independent-women'
line. You don't see any objections about Nancy Kassebaum or Barbara
Mikulski, do you???

MJP

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
William R. "Megadittos" Discipio Jr (disc...@crl.com) championed Limbaugh:
: Eric Sieferman (sief...@u.washington.edu) wrote:

: : In article <4dva1d$o...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, Dorado <dor...@aol.com> wrote:

: : >The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when

: : >he was ALIVE. But of the liberals left in Congress that display a pulse

: : >(albeit feeble - as in feeble minded) the DUMBEST of the CLINICALLY DUMB
: : >is Rep. Patricia Schroeder. Cut this babe loose now; the next election is
: : >an agonizing 10 months away.

: : And the reason for this opinion is ...?

: : Note that, generally, inclusion on the List Of Ten was not based on
: : particular policy advocacy. It was based on clear stupididy with heavy
: : doses of self-serving, paranoia, and entertaining lunacy.

: One man's policy advocacy is another mans's self-serving, paranoia and
: entertaining lunacy.

You are certainly the expert on paranoia and lunacy, reverend.

Speaking of which, how's your boy McVeigh these days?

: : What has Pat done on the same scale as these losers?

: Most of the stupid ones were culled in 1994.

Most of the stupid ones were just elected in 1994. Including the one who called
the NRA instead of the FBI about possible evidence in the OKC bombing.

--
Buddy K

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96

: >Dorado (dor...@aol.com) wrote:
: >: The late Mike Synar of Oklahoma displayed no evidence of intelligence when
: >: he was ALIVE.

: >This is about as stupid a comment as I've read on this group in months.

: It was far more insightful than *ANYTHING* you have ever posted,
: Little Fascist Buddy KKK.

: Face it, Buddy KKK, you are a lying leftist loon and I continue to
: prove that you are completely clueless. There's not a damn thing you
: can do except squirm and whine when I point out your lies and highlight
: your gross ignorance.

: Have a day, LOSER!

The paranoid whiners spew their insults again. Of course, without any semblence
of coherent argument to go with them.

Is this the best you can do, midget?

--
Buddy K

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
William Davenant (will...@access5.digex.net) wrote:
: HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. <hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu> wrote:
: >William R. "Willie the Wacko" Discipio Jr (disc...@crl.com) whined:
: >
: >: Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Child Pornography!
: >: Discipio celebrates fedworkers misery!
: >: Discipio admits to being a child abuser!
: >: Discipio admits to being a substance abuser!
: >: DISCIPIO RAVES ON!!
: >: Discipio amdits to being Didiot!!
: >: Discipio sinking deep into twisted sexual obsession
: >: Discipio Admits to Unhealthy Interest in Children
: >
: >You sure like to advertise your inadaquacies, don't you momma's boy?

: Momma's boy? What's wrong with being a momma's boy? What are
: you trying to imply?

I guess if you are too inadaquate to leave home, there's really nothing wrong with
it. A little pathetic maybe, but nothing wrong with it.

: Whatever it is it doesn't seem particularly

: enlightened. You're certainly not a liberal in the lexigraphical
: sense altho you definitely are in the practical sense. Not a liberal
: and a liberal. Yep. That's what you are.

Whatever. Come back and see us when you are feeling a bit more coherent.

--
Buddy K

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
William R. Discipio Jr (disc...@crl.com) wrote:
: Voltaire (volt...@chelsea.ios.com) wrote:
: : If they were barefoot and pregnant and replied when spoken to with,
: : "Whatever you boys say. I'm afraid that all this politics has made my
: : little head spin." then they would be good females. For more proof of
: : my theory just ask any of the Netscabs about their opinion of our
: : First Lady.

: Speaking of asking netscabs question, ask the white Jim Kennemur what he
: thinks of the black supreme court justice? I believe the term "house
: nigger" is one of Jim's favorites.

And it you weren't so desperate to call someone a name, & create the impression of
racism in others to cover up that of your heroes (like Limbaugh), you could
probably find out that a large number of blacks would also refer to Thomas as a
"house nigger."

--
Buddy K

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. (hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:

: The paranoid whiners spew their insults again. Of course, without any semblence

: of coherent argument to go with them.

: Is this the best you can do, midget?

Irony is Buddy's middle name.

: --
: Buddy K

William R. Discipio Jr

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. (hkil...@osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:

<text reformatted to make Buddy's 90 character lines readable>

: And it you weren't so desperate to call someone a name, & create the

impression of : racism in others to cover up that of your heroes (like
Limbaugh), you could : probably find out that a large number of blacks
would also refer to Thomas as a : "house nigger."

Would you refer to Thomas as a 'house nigger', Buddy? Are you black?

It is loading more messages.