limbaugh is full with camel dung.

moostafa wad

Nov 29, 2004, 9:37:28 PM11/29/04
i saw and in a speech he say clinton haf two chapter in history book
and lincloln haf only one paragraph because of liberals.

George Grapman

Nov 29, 2004, 9:42:49 PM11/29/04
moostafa wad wrote:
> i saw and in a speech he say clinton haf two chapter in history book
> and lincloln haf only one paragraph because of liberals.

He "forgot" to name the books.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

Divided American Patriot

Nov 29, 2004, 9:57:05 PM11/29/04

"George Grapman" <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote in message

> moostafa wad wrote:
> > i saw and in a speech he say clinton haf two chapter in history book
> > and lincloln haf only one paragraph because of liberals.
>

> He "forgot" to name the books.

Pugs are mostly illiterate.

!Harry Hope

Nov 29, 2004, 11:44:35 PM11/29/04
On 29 Nov 2004 18:37:28 -0800, moosta...@yahoo.com (moostafa wad)
wrote:

>i saw and in a speech he say clinton haf two chapter in history book
>and lincloln haf only one paragraph because of liberals.

moostafa wad

Nov 30, 2004, 2:01:26 PM11/30/04
!Harry Hope <doodo...@N0SPAM.C0M> wrote in message news:<glunq0p3a6a3n2t8h...@4ax.com>...

PROF THAT HARY HOPE ISS A PERVERT!!!

SHEEP LIKKER!

pcNOT

Dec 1, 2004, 10:38:43 AM12/1/04

pcNOT

Dec 1, 2004, 10:38:43 AM12/1/04
wrote:

>i saw and in a speech he say clinton haf two chapter in history book

>and lincloln haf only one paragraph because of liberals.

me thinks most of the camel dung is occupying this and subsequent
posts

you didn't listen to his show, DID YOU!?

so you're the parrot, not the Ditto-heads!

parroting the same old rot coming from the same old rotten scoundrels
of the demoliberals and their mindless media mouths

moostafa wad

Dec 1, 2004, 6:16:40 PM12/1/04
pcNOT <nun...@knowhere.net> wrote in message news:<d3bpq0husbood2urf...@4ax.com>...

LIMBAUGH SMOKES CAMELS!!!

!Harry Hope

Dec 2, 2004, 12:29:55 AM12/2/04
On 1 Dec 2004 15:16:40 -0800, moosta...@yahoo.com (moostafa wad)
wrote:

>pcNOT <nun...@knowhere.net> wrote in message news:<d3bpq0husbood2urf...@4ax.com>...
>> On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:44:35 -0500, !Harry Hope
>> <doodo...@N0SPAM.C0M> wrote:

>> >http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
>> >---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--
>
>LIMBAUGH SMOKES CAMELS!!!

moostafa wad

Dec 2, 2004, 1:25:25 PM12/2/04
!Harry Hope <doodo...@N0SPAM.C0M> wrote in message news:<f2atq0ph17iis8fkq...@4ax.com>...