Stem cell Bogus?

LibsDontGetIt

Jul 25, 2006, 9:38:06 AM7/25/06
Why isn't the rest of the world using Stem cell's to help people?
Apparently its only a US scam.

Mitchell Holman

Jul 25, 2006, 10:20:34 AM7/25/06
"LibsDontGetIt" <TheyRstil...@aol.com> wrote in news:F8pxg.15627
$ly....@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

> Why isn't the rest of the world using Stem cell's to help people?

They are. And thanks to Bush, all the Nobel Prizes
and patents for stem cell-produced medicines will go to
foreigners. Some progress, eh?

Kevin Cunningham

Jul 25, 2006, 4:33:57 PM7/25/06

"LibsDontGetIt" <TheyRstil...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Why isn't the rest of the world using Stem cell's to help people?
> Apparently its only a US scam.

Aah, the European Union just agreed to set up a stem cell research facility.
This will bleed of a bunch of US scientists. Were making every effort to be
a part of the third world.

There have been research efforts at the Pastuer Inst., the Planck Inst. and
in Italy but now a big center. Neat, huh?

Kevin Cunningham

Jul 25, 2006, 4:34:51 PM7/25/06

"Mitchell Holman" <NoE...@comcast.com> wrote in message
Between the new stem cell initiative and CERN the Europeans will be sooooo
far ahead of use.

Nostrafuckingdamus

Jul 26, 2006, 1:11:16 AM7/26/06
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:38:06 -0400, LibsDontGetIt wrote:

> Why isn't the rest of the world using Stem cell's to help people?
> Apparently its only a US scam.

Bush bogus. The world will march right past his front window if he's not
careful. It's not hard to see who wants Stem Cell Research banned- The Eli
Lillys of the world who would go bankrupt if with a little tweak here or
there, depression is alleviated. Tweak this and diabetes is gone. Tweak
that and someone in need of a new heart or other vital can grow one-from
his own fucking cells!
Tell me, who would be the big losers if we managed to control disease
through stem cell research? Churches [people would finally see through
their bogus dogma and ritual], Pharmaceutical Companies and Republicans
[who are highly dependent upon thos 2 factions for their financing.]
--
So sez Nostrafuckingdamus....