teh realist archive project

bandito

Nov 8, 2010, 12:34:45 AM11/8/10
is complete.

Ethan P deserves a round of applause.

http://www.ep.tc/realist/

Cleveland Okie

Nov 8, 2010, 10:04:01 AM11/8/10
What about the indexing of RAW's material there? Is that complete,
too?

bandito

Nov 9, 2010, 10:37:39 PM11/9/10
On Nov 8, 8:04 am, Cleveland Okie <tom.jack...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What about the indexing of RAW's material there? Is that complete,
> too?

Tom,
The Realist Archive (not my site) has never had a Wilson Index. You
may index the site via google:
http://tinyurl.com/2w3zvh6

The RAWilsonFans site will someday update "writing" page and
"interview" page with all the Realist items. Not sure when tho.
sometime between today and 11/9/2011. I promise.

In the meantime, my previous posts on this newsgroup contains all the
Wilson material from that site at least that I'm aware of....... it's
just not pretty and it's not up on the website yet. and I probably
missed a letter to the editor or 10. and there's probably a pseudonym
or three in there that I missed as well, but beyond that.... it's
complete

But none of that shit is the point.

Ethan Persoff put a hell of an effort into this over the last 3-4
years. He deserves a hell of a round of applause.

Message has been deleted