tim merrigans pedophilia exposed by Perverted Justice's wikisposure project

Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♫

Jul 6, 2010, 11:55:24 AM7/6/10
Baal schreef:

> Frank McCoy wrote in alt.fan.frank.mccoy on Sunday 27 June 2010 22:41 in
> > Headers trimmed.
> > Ultima Thule <PYTH...@THULE.COM> wrote:

> >> Is posting to pedophile groups like alt.callahans a breach of bail
> >> conditions?

> > Heh. Circular logic.
> > Ultima Thule defines me as a pedophile, based on my stories.
> > (OK ... Possibly not a fault in logic, so far.)
> > Then, he defines alt.callahans a "pedophile group" because I hang out
> > there. Say what?
> > Then, he says, breaking ALL logic, that I'm forbidden to hang out in
> > alt.callahans *because* it's a pedophile group!!!!

> My impression of his stance (and that of Brandon Cartwright before him) is
> that they define alt.callahans as a 'pedophile group' because the denizens
> of alt.callahans have _not_ engaged in blackballing/shunning any persons
> whom they disapprove of. (You in this particular case.)

Since it's common and expected practice to shun and/or blackball dirty
pedophiles and various other forms of human trash one has to wonder
why callahans
welcomes these pariahs with open arms. It's obvious....

Because callahans IS indeed a pedo/deviant friendly cesspool not
unlike pedoU. Here's the wikisposure expose, complete with actual
pictures of tim merrigan, alt.callahans regular and pedophile poster
in good standing:

"Tim Merrigan is a nepio-pedophile from California who was a member of
the now defunct pedo run site, TkGL. He is sexually attracted to
babies and young children. Merrigan, who fancies himself a writer,
enjoys posting pedo smut on asstr.org using characters with his and
his live-in girlfriend's real names. Merrigan also writes of his dream
world, which he calls "Pedonia". He says he would like to see it serve
as a safe haven for pedophiles, children and incestuous families.
Merrigan states that his dream world would have no age of consent
laws, no murder, rape or dress code - clothing optional. Incest would
be allowed, and all schools would include sex education from the
earliest ages. In addition, all females would have their hymen
surgically removed at birth or immigration so there would be no
virgins"

Known E-Mail Addresses:
t...@comcast.net

Other Contact Info:
AIM: tppm1
YIM: Tim_Merrigan

Known Web Sites:
Facebook Member:Tim Merrigan
MySpace Member:Tim Merrigan
Tim Merrigan's Personal Web Site
Yahoo Group APA-LASFS (Sci-Fi Fan Group) Founder
Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society Member:Tim Merrigan
XFire Game Forum Member:Tim Merrigan, posing as a teen
Taboo Tales Forum Member Tim Merrigan
ASSTR Writer Tim Merrigan - WARNING: Sexually Explicit Material

http://www.wikisposure.com/Tim_Merrigan

Obviously we know what a shitbag frank mccoy, another welcomed
deviant.

You can find many of callahans regular posters in alt.sex.stories.d.
You will
also see the post from uncle sky regarding a letter from frank mccoy.
The
fact that it was posted in a deviant SEX group speaks volumes
regarding the
kind of TRASH associated with mccoy and alt.callahans.

__

#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"?? LMAO!! .

XXX

Jul 6, 2010, 12:22:54 PM7/6/10
=?UTF-8?Q?Usenet_Legends_bobandcarole_=E2=99=AB?=
> <usenetleg...@gmail.com> wrote: Baal schreef:

Why do people's desires and fantasies bother you SO MUCH? Just because you
can't control what another person thinks or feels is no reason to spew your
constant hate on them. Why don't you direct you direct your hate towards
something that is deserving of such hate, like maybe yourself?

Usenet Legends bobandcarole ----->♫♫♫♫

Jul 8, 2010, 8:05:24 PM7/8/10
XXX schreef:

Normal desires don't bother me in the least. It's the deranged
pedophile
desires that bothers any normal person. pervert mccoy found out the
hard way that perversion WILL be stopped one way or the other.

> Just because you
> can't control what another person thinks or feels is no reason to spew your
> constant hate on them.

Any normal person feels "hate" and disgust for sick bastards like you.
tim
merrigan is a depraved pedophile as documented by the wikisposure
project
and isn't worth the powder and shot it would take to blow him up and
do the
world a huge favor..

> Why don't you direct you direct your hate towards
> something that is deserving of such hate

Like you, sure!!

----

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Oglethorpe

Jul 10, 2010, 12:37:15 AM7/10/10

"Ultima Thule" <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote in message
> Any sane person is bothered by those who wish to rape and kill small
> children.

<mindless, insane SHIT snipped>

Fantasies are not reality. Or does a MORON like you actually think people
want to carve our census workers' livers and eat them with some fava beans
and nice cianti?

Message has been deleted

Oglethorpe

Jul 10, 2010, 10:10:28 AM7/10/10

> Morton, I neither know nor care about your obsession with Hannibal
> Lector

You're the one claiming fantasies are reality, dipshit. Fantasies harm no
one - regardless of their content. No one except for MORONS like you.

Usenet Legends bobandcarole ۞۩ இ

Jul 10, 2010, 12:49:25 PM7/10/10
Oglethorpe schreef:

Fantasies huh? merrigan said he would have raped his sister if he
wasn't
afraid of the cops and it's "everything I can do to resist their
little
bald slits" That sounds like a molestation waiting to happen not a
fantasy. Truth be known he could have already molested a child.
"Oglethorpe" should just admit he's a sick piece of filth and stop
defending the indefensible.

http://www.wikisposure.com/Image:Merrigan-Resist.png

"Birth to puberty. I absolutely adore their bald little slits, and
it's everything I can do to resist fingering them ”

Tim Merrigan

http://www.wikisposure.com/Tim_Merrigan#Quotes

Tim Merrigan has stated that if the legal climate had been different,
he might have enjoyed an incestuous relationship with his own sister,
as well as with his daughters and granddaughters, continuing until
they gave birth to new baby girls for him to "play with". He has
spoken of his desire for non-consensual, violent, rape, and even snuff
and cannibalism of young children.

Although he maintains that his stories are mere fiction, the
disturbing fantasies this man shares should be of concern to anyone
who has contact with him.

XXX

Jul 10, 2010, 1:10:11 PM7/10/10
=?UTF-8?B?VXNlbmV0IExlZ2VuZHMgYm9iYW5kY2Fyb2xlINue26kg4K6H?=
> <usenetle...@yahoo.com> wrote: Oglethorpe schreef:

> > "Ultima Thule" <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote in message

> ng

> ut

> the

> .)

> rty

> of

> eam

> rve

> ld

> le

> ans
> > >

> > > Morton, I neither know nor care about your obsession with Hannibal
> > > Lector
> >
> > You're the one claiming fantasies are reality, dipshit. Fantasies harm
> > no one - regardless of their content. No one except for MORONS like
> > you.
>
> Fantasies huh? merrigan said he would have raped his sister if he
> wasn't
> afraid of the cops and it's "everything I can do to resist their
> little
> bald slits" That sounds like a molestation waiting to happen not a
> fantasy.

On the other hand it also sounds like he hasn't done ANYTHING except
fantasize.

> Truth be known he could have already molested a child.

Truth be known so could you.

> "Oglethorpe" should just admit he's a sick piece of filth and stop
> defending the indefensible.
>
> http://www.wikisposure.com/Image:Merrigan-Resist.png
>
> "Birth to puberty. I absolutely adore their bald little slits, and

> it's everything I can do to resist fingering them =94

> Tim Merrigan
>
> http://www.wikisposure.com/Tim_Merrigan#Quotes
>
> Tim Merrigan has stated that if the legal climate had been different,
> he might have enjoyed an incestuous relationship with his own sister,
> as well as with his daughters and granddaughters, continuing until
> they gave birth to new baby girls for him to "play with". He has
> spoken of his desire for non-consensual, violent, rape, and even snuff
> and cannibalism of young children.

And yet there is NO evidence that he has ever DONE any of it.

> Although he maintains that his stories are mere fiction, the
> disturbing fantasies this man shares should be of concern to anyone
> who has contact with him.

Just because you are disturbed by someone else's thoughts doesn't mean that
anyone else needs to be concerned with him.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Usenet Legends bobandcarole

Jul 10, 2010, 1:29:16 PM7/10/10
XXX schreef:

LOL!!

Considering I've been an ANTI-pedophile activist for over 10 years
and
actively seek to denounce and/or report human filth your theory is as
irrelevant as you are.

> > "Oglethorpe" should just admit he's a sick piece of filth and stop
> > defending the indefensible.
> >
> > http://www.wikisposure.com/Image:Merrigan-Resist.png
> >
> > "Birth to puberty. I absolutely adore their bald little slits, and
> > it's everything I can do to resist fingering them =94
> >
> > Tim Merrigan
> >
> > http://www.wikisposure.com/Tim_Merrigan#Quotes
> >
> > Tim Merrigan has stated that if the legal climate had been different,
> > he might have enjoyed an incestuous relationship with his own sister,
> > as well as with his daughters and granddaughters, continuing until
> > they gave birth to new baby girls for him to "play with". He has
> > spoken of his desire for non-consensual, violent, rape, and even snuff
> > and cannibalism of young children.
>
> And yet there is NO evidence that he has ever DONE any of it.

The disturbing content of his sick mind is telltale evidence of
his extreme illness. Coupled with his admission of having
trouble keeping his finger out of infants "bald slits" he is a
degenerate and deserves surveillance as he could never be trusted
around children..

> > Although he maintains that his stories are mere fiction, the
> > disturbing fantasies this man shares should be of concern to anyone
> > who has contact with him.
>
> Just because you are disturbed by someone else's thoughts doesn't mean that
> anyone else needs to be concerned with him.

ALL parents should be made aware of sicko's like merrigan or mccoy
who freely admit their sexual attraction to children and like mccoys
case
actually have child porn on their hard-drives.

__

XXX

Jul 10, 2010, 2:14:42 PM7/10/10

Me thinks he doth protest too much! No doubt all of those cops and pastors
who have gotten busted say the same thing. Just like Mark Foley and his
anti-child porn crusade.

> > > "Oglethorpe" should just admit he's a sick piece of filth and stop
> > > defending the indefensible.
> > >
> > > http://www.wikisposure.com/Image:Merrigan-Resist.png
> > >
> > > "Birth to puberty. I absolutely adore their bald little slits, and
> > > it's everything I can do to resist fingering them =94
> > >
> > > Tim Merrigan
> > >
> > > http://www.wikisposure.com/Tim_Merrigan#Quotes
> > >
> > > Tim Merrigan has stated that if the legal climate had been different,
> > > he might have enjoyed an incestuous relationship with his own sister,
> > > as well as with his daughters and granddaughters, continuing until
> > > they gave birth to new baby girls for him to "play with". He has
> > > spoken of his desire for non-consensual, violent, rape, and even
> > > snuff and cannibalism of young children.
> >
> > And yet there is NO evidence that he has ever DONE any of it.
>
> The disturbing content of his sick mind is telltale evidence of
> his extreme illness. Coupled with his admission of having
> trouble keeping his finger out of infants "bald slits" he is a
> degenerate and deserves surveillance as he could never be trusted
> around children..

What about his admission that he does "finger bald slits"? Oh, that's
right, he HASN'T said that, has he.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Jul 11, 2010, 1:37:56 AM7/11/10

> On 10 Jul 2010 17:15:29 GMT, xxxxx...@hotmail.com (XXX) wrote:

>>Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:
>>> On 06 Jul 2010 16:22:54 GMT, xxxxx...@hotmail.com (XXX) wrote:
>>>
>>> Any sane person is bothered by those who wish to rape and kill small
>>> children.
>>>
>>> You do your cause no good at all by supporting this entity.
>>> Consensual sex is not at all what he is about.
>>
>>Admittedly, I haven't read anything he has talked about. But what I am
>>concerned about is the idea that people should be condemned by what they
>>THINK about.
>
> I am less concerned about condemnation than getting them monitored And
> treated.
>
>> If that is how it should be then half of the haters in these
>>groups should be executed for "thoughts of murder".
>
> Hatred of those who dream of raping and killing children is perfectly
> normal and not pathological in the least.
>
> On the contrary those who tolerate such folk are psychiatrically
> disturbed.

>>> "He has spoken of his desire for non-consensual, violent, rape, and
>>> even snuff and cannibalism of young children."
>>> Tim Merrigan
>>>
>>> http://www.wikisposure.com/Tim_Merrigan

>>> Can you truly relate to this level of depravity?
>>>
>>> "My two or three year old daughter hears me opening the front door and
>>> runs to me, naked, shouting "Daddy's home!" takes out my cock and
>>> sucks me off. "
>>
>>Is that what he has done or what he thinks about??? Come on! You HAVE to
>>know there is a difference!
>
> Indeed and, at the very least, Merrigan should be the subject of a
> mandatory forensic psychiatric examination ASAP to determine the level
> of risk he poses and whether civil commitment is in order.
>>
>>> Tim Merrigan.

hi , how are ya

%

Jul 11, 2010, 1:40:16 AM7/11/10

> On 10 Jul 2010 17:12:06 GMT, xxxxx...@hotmail.com (XXX) wrote:
>
>>Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:
>>> Wow!
>>>
>>> I knew he was a mentally diseased piece of human filth but
>>> unbelievably he is even worse than we thought.
>>>
>>> Why on earth is this fuck still roaming free in contact with children?
>>
>>Yes, he should be caged like an animal! Who cares that he as never
>>actually DONE anything?
>
> All civilized societies incarcerate those dangerous psychotics whose
> mental state makes them a clear and present danger to themselves or
> others.
>
> Just because the Internet allows psychotics to form virtual
> communities and construct collective psychoses doesn't make them any
> less dangerous.
>
> On the contrary it makes them more dangerous.
>
>>Well... WHO actually cares about that???
>
> Any competent forensic psychiatrist examining him cares about that.

what's new

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Jul 11, 2010, 1:58:24 AM7/11/10

> Reliable sunshine!
> :)
>
> How about in your neck of the woods?

its been too hot for too long i really need some rain ,
but its good to see you in the groups i haven't seen you for a long time

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:02:23 AM7/11/10

> Fine thanks, just back from trip to the beach, flying kites, sand
> castles , seagulls, all that good stuff.
>
> How are you doing yourself up there %?

i think we're covering this in another post already

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 2:04:25 AM7/11/10
Ultima Thule schrieb:
> Fine thanks, just back from trip to the beach, flying kites, sand
> castles , seagulls, all that good stuff.
>
> How are you doing yourself up there %?

Alex:
He's been demonstrating that he's suffering from an Anti-Social
Personality Disorder. :-)

Some people in this group try to get him from cross-posting to other
groups to avoid him bringing other a**holes like him in here but I ain't
scared of the more anti-social elements of usenet. :-)

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 2:04:43 AM7/11/10
% schrieb:

Alex:
Take it to email. <g>

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:09:42 AM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

i don't have e-mail and stop crossposting

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:10:08 AM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 2:12:55 AM7/11/10
% schrieb:

Alex:
Take it email. <g>

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:14:38 AM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

i don't have e-mail i have no programs at all except outlook

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 2:16:36 AM7/11/10

Alex:
But then again you're a liar too. :-)

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:17:44 AM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

i certainly am when i talk to you

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 2:19:09 AM7/11/10

Alex:
It's your own undoing. :-)

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:20:16 AM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

so let it be written

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 2:21:20 AM7/11/10

Alex:
Stop it. <g>

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:23:47 AM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

i'm afraid you'll have to use physical force to see that happen

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Jul 11, 2010, 2:40:20 AM7/11/10

> Make hay while the sun shines, they say.
> Enjoy it while it lasts and that white stuff is back.
>
>>but its good to see you in the groups i haven't seen you for a long time.
> Thx.
>
> been lurking ASH but it seems you successfully flooded out most of the
> more toxic elements.

ain't that the truth and of course it can snow here anytime ,
ash is ok it just has a few people who want their way to be the way ,
and i tend to shake those ideas

Message has been deleted

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 3:25:10 AM7/11/10

Alex:
Stop it. :-)

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 3:28:40 AM7/11/10
Ultima Thule schrieb:
> Oh I don't know about that, I find % very social.

Alex:
Try to express repeat criticism and you'll see. :-)

> In fact , in the past I have accused him of using ASH as a social
> club, but thought on reflection that's maybe a good thing and an
> antidote to the ghouls?

Alex:
He's been setting for himself the goal of breaking the all-time ash
posting record within a year and he did that.

It has had a disrupting effect on the group overall.

>> Some people in this group try to get him from cross-posting to other
>> groups to avoid him bringing other a**holes like him in here
>

> Well, many pedophiles and child pornographers say the same about me to
> be sure.

Alex:
Not my view though, I was just repeating what in my estimation the one
or the other here might think.

>> but I ain't scared of the more anti-social elements of usenet. :-)
>

> Well if irritation at % and group politics distracts folk from feeling
> suicidal and CTB, isn't that a good thing?

Alex:
Such irritation doesn't really distract from one's real life problems
though, I'm afraid. Worse - for those who seek a refuge from them, it
inflicts additional stress.

> Depends on your POV and how suicidal you are I guess.

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 3:30:28 AM7/11/10
Ultima Thule schrieb:
> Make hay while the sun shines, they say.
> Enjoy it while it lasts and that white stuff is back.
>
>> but its good to see you in the groups i haven't seen you for a long time.
> Thx.
>
> been lurking ASH but it seems you successfully flooded out most of the
> more toxic elements.

Alex:
Only so that they can be toxic to others outside of here while I had
been putting them on the long road to detox.

This here isn't about driving anyone away but to change people for the
better, including people letting go of depression.

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 3:31:09 AM7/11/10
% schrieb:

Alex:
No, you're just playing head games as a way to try to enforce your way. :-)

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 3:31:31 AM7/11/10
Ultima Thule schrieb:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:56:49 -0700, "Oglethorpe"<anti...@go.com>

> wrote:
>

>> "Ultima Thule"<PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote in message

>>> No Tim , now everyone knows exactly what you are.
>>>
>>> Any part of the documented evidence you would like to deny before you
>>> are arrested?
>>
>> Arrested for what? Allegations posted by a USENET troll?
>
> I guess you have forgotten how Frank McCoy was taken away in chains
> as a result of evidence supplied by what you pedophiles call a Usenet
> troll?
>

> Must be that pesky pedophile cognitive deficit again huh?
>

> Documented evidence of the pedophile Merrigan's deep involvement in
> Frank's ASSTR ring that is at the heart of the current FBI
> investigation ,of course .
>
> B&C got Frank hauled away to face justice and it looks like Merrigan
> is next on his list doesn't it?

Alex:
None of our business here.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 4:04:26 AM7/11/10
Ultima Thule schrieb:
> A noble ambition I am sure, but can it be achieved if folk are using
> ASH to arrange suicide pacts for example?

Alex:
I am not for or against suicide pacts between consenting adults though.

> IMHO it needs a moderated group to achieve your goals.

Alex:
No, because some of these people will never post in a moderated group.
You will never ever be able to reach them. The only way to help them is
to help establish a setting where they will feel *safe* enough to open
up on their struggle.

And as for predators like Dinkel, the best safe-guard against those is
keeping the memory of them alive. I don't seek to be people's nanny, I
want them to be able to take care of themselves, including the teenagers
who come here.

They should learn about Dinkel - and about Celia and Kat. They should be
empowered to deal with feelings and learn to not be misled by others but
most importantly not by themselves.

Alexander Kalinowski

Jul 11, 2010, 4:07:32 AM7/11/10
Ultima Thule schrieb:
> You might be surprised.
>
> As you suggest in another post a fair number of suicidal folk have
> been the victim of pedophiles so why try to deny them the knowledge of
> current ones active on Usenet?

Alex:
If they are interested in their activities they can come over to that
group. But those who are not interested and would rather escape, this is
being thrust on them repeatedly.

> Many if not most pedophiles are suicidal and more than one lurk or
> posts in ASH using different nyms.

Alex:
And I have no problem with someone being a pedophile but not acting on
their temptations, nor reveling in them.

Nobody is responsible for what tempting thoughts occur within one on
one's own. But everyone is responsible for what they do with their
temptations.

> Ostrich policy might work for you but not everyone is happy with it.

Alex:
This isn't a matter of ostrich policy but of division of labor.

Jesus

Jul 11, 2010, 7:11:07 AM7/11/10
wikisposure project is pure hate, not any protection or human thing in it....ONLY HATE!
wikisposure projetct is not a serious thing to UN Human Act!

Oglethorpe

Jul 11, 2010, 9:12:15 AM7/11/10

"Ultima Thule" <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote in message
> On 10 Jul 2010 17:12:06 GMT, xxxxx...@hotmail.com (XXX) wrote:

>>Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:
>>> On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 08:55:24 -0700 (PDT), Usenet Legends bobandcarole ?
>>> <usenetleg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Which ios why you should be locked up and the key destroyed.Fantasy is not
reality.

Oglethorpe

Jul 11, 2010, 9:15:03 AM7/11/10

"Ultima Thule" <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote in message

> On 10 Jul 2010 17:15:29 GMT, xxxxx...@hotmail.com (XXX) wrote:
>
>>Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:

>>> Any sane person is bothered by those who wish to rape and kill small
>>> children.
>>>
>>> You do your cause no good at all by supporting this entity.
>>> Consensual sex is not at all what he is about.
>>
>>Admittedly, I haven't read anything he has talked about. But what I am
>>concerned about is the idea that people should be condemned by what they
>>THINK about.
>
> I am less concerned about condemnation than getting them monitored And
> treated.

Who's monitoring you? You have an extremely sociopathic mentality where
uyour delusions are reality.

>> If that is how it should be then half of the haters in these
>>groups should be executed for "thoughts of murder".
>
> Hatred of those who dream of raping and killing children is perfectly
> normal and not pathological in the least.

Hatred of those who write ideas you do not like is one of the reasons thios
country was founded.

> On the contrary those who tolerate such folk are psychiatrically
> disturbed.

You're the one who sees pedophiles under your bed.

>>> "He has spoken of his desire for non-consensual, violent, rape, and
>>> even snuff and cannibalism of young children."
>>> Tim Merrigan
>>>
>>> http://www.wikisposure.com/Tim_Merrigan

>>> Can you truly relate to this level of depravity?
>>>
>>> "My two or three year old daughter hears me opening the front door and
>>> runs to me, naked, shouting "Daddy's home!" takes out my cock and
>>> sucks me off. "
>>
>>Is that what he has done or what he thinks about??? Come on! You HAVE to
>>know there is a difference!
>
> Indeed and, at the very least, Merrigan should be the subject of a
> mandatory forensic psychiatric examination ASAP to determine the level
> of risk he poses and whether civil commitment is in order.
>>
>>> Tim Merrigan.

Usenet Legends bobandcarole ▂▃▄▅▆▇♥ ๑♣๑♥▇▆▅▄▃▂

Jul 11, 2010, 11:30:35 AM7/11/10
% schreef:

> "Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message
> >% schrieb:
> >>
> >> "Ultima Thule" <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote in message

> >> i think we're covering this in another post already
> >
> > Alex:
> > Take it to email. <g>
> >

> i don't have e-mail

Why not?

> and stop crossposting

What if he doesn't want to stop? \What will you do?

---

Message has been deleted

%

Jul 11, 2010, 1:28:16 PM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

here's a perfect example

%

Jul 11, 2010, 1:28:53 PM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

its my business and i'm here so wrong you are ... again

%

Jul 11, 2010, 1:29:36 PM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

ostrich

%

Jul 11, 2010, 1:30:03 PM7/11/10

"Alexander Kalinowski" <alexander...@web.de> wrote in message

ostrich

Message has been deleted

%

Jul 11, 2010, 3:32:08 PM7/11/10
hi carl
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jesus

Jul 11, 2010, 5:57:23 PM7/11/10
i see problem:
no one can sa: you are a risk or not... it is anytime a lottery say : he/she is dangerus...it can be or not.
i have make some forensic work some years. many of this "say: he/she is dangerus" are wrong.
non person can be free from his feelings and feelings make some ppl as "dangerus ppl".
the human to many complex to say it serious.

Oglethorpe

Jul 11, 2010, 10:44:16 PM7/11/10

> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:12:15 -0700, "Oglethorpe" <anti...@go.com>
> The question is not that of fantasy versus reality but the propensity
> to offends.

There is not corelation betwen sexual materials and sex crimes. You're moot.

%

Jul 11, 2010, 8:49:51 PM7/11/10

"Oglethorpe" <anti...@go.com> wrote in message

yes there is but you'd need to of had sex at least once to comprehend it

Baal

Jul 11, 2010, 10:43:02 PM7/11/10

Ultima Thule wrote in alt.callahans on Sunday 11 July 2010 02:47 in
[snip]

>>> Any part of the documented evidence you would like to deny before you
>>> are arrested?
>>
>> Arrested for what? Allegations posted by a USENET troll?
>
> I guess you have forgotten how Frank McCoy was taken away in chains
> as a result of evidence supplied by what you pedophiles call a Usenet
> troll?

There is _NO_ evidence that B&C is responsible, unless you count his self-
aggrandizing, unsubstantiated claims as 'evidence'.

> Must be that pesky pedophile cognitive deficit again huh?
>
> Documented evidence of the pedophile Merrigan's deep involvement in
> Frank's ASSTR ring that is at the heart of the current FBI
> investigation ,of course .

You are assuming that there is a current FBI investigation going on. That
has yet to be demonstrated.

> B&C got Frank hauled away to face justice

Yeah, right.... sure he did.

> and it looks like Merrigan is next on his list doesn't it?

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for something to happen if I were you.

Baal <Ba...@Usenet.org>
PGP Key: http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1E92C0E8
PGP Key Fingerprint: 40E4 E9BB D084 22D5 3DE9  66B8 08E3 638C 1E92 C0E8
Retired Lecturer, Encryption and Data Security, Pedo U, Usenet Campus
- --

Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?"    --    "Who will watch the Watchmen?"
                                 -- Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347. circa 128 AD

"We learned during the McCarthy era that when the State gets behind a moral
panic, no one is safe."
                                                            -- Bob Chatelle

"If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say,
then you're perceived as intelligent. I'm a bit more independent and
radical and consider intelligence the ability to think about matters on
your own and ask a lot of skeptical questions to get at the real truth,
not just what you're told it is."
                                               -- iWoz - Steve Wozniak 2006

Mistrust those in whom the urge to punish is strong.
                                                      --Friedrich Nietzsche

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression.
                                                            -- Thomas Paine

Baal

Jul 11, 2010, 10:58:02 PM7/11/10

XXX wrote in alt.activism.children on Saturday 10 July 2010 14:14 in
[snip]

>> Considering I've been an ANTI-pedophile activist for over 10 years
>> and
>> actively seek to denounce and/or report human filth your theory is as
>> irrelevant as you are.
>
> Me thinks he doth protest too much! No doubt all of those cops and
> pastors who have gotten busted say the same thing. Just like Mark Foley
> and his anti-child porn crusade.

Heh. Just like I said to b&c last July:

You remind me of no one so much as Mark Foley... All this endless
posturing, frothing and foaming at the mouth is just to cover up for
your latent feelings of pedophilia, in much the same way as the worst
homophobes are actually closeted gays who hate themselves for what they
really are.

Also, like Foley, and a very lengthy list of Republican sex criminals, I
suspect that you all share the following traits:

* Outwardly "Biblical family-values" supporters;

* Supported ever-harsher laws against gays/pedophiles;

* Secretly engaged in the very illegal activities/perversions
that they professed to be against.

[...]

Frank McCoy

Jul 11, 2010, 11:49:42 PM7/11/10
"Oglethorpe" <anti...@go.com> wrote:

>There is not corelation betwen sexual materials and sex crimes. You're moot.

Yes there is: *NEGATIVE* correlation.
Sex-materials and porn go up ... Sex crimes go down.

http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2005to2009/2009-pornography-acceptance-crime.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_effects_of_pornography
http://www.slate.com/id/2152487
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:I8CMSAnm8D8J:www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp%3Farticle%3D4845+pornography+and+sex+crime+correlation&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Want several thousand more studies?

--
_____
/ ' / ™

%

Jul 12, 2010, 12:06:29 AM7/12/10

> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 03:43:02 +0100 (BST), Baal
> <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

>>Ultima Thule wrote in alt.callahans on Sunday 11 July 2010 02:47 in
>>[snip]

>>> I guess you have forgotten how Frank McCoy was taken away in chains
>>> as a result of evidence supplied by what you pedophiles call a Usenet
>>> troll?
>>
>>There is _NO_ evidence that B&C is responsible, unless you count his self-
>>aggrandizing, unsubstantiated claims as 'evidence'.
>
> Given his track record do you think there is any serious reason to
> doubt it?

>>> Must be that pesky pedophile cognitive deficit again huh?
>>>
>>> Documented evidence of the pedophile Merrigan's deep involvement in
>>> Frank's ASSTR ring that is at the heart of the current FBI
>>> investigation ,of course .
>>
>>You are assuming that there is a current FBI investigation going on. That
>>has yet to be demonstrated.
>
> The denouement will come soon enough.
>
> The wheels turn slowly but grind exceedingly small and all that.

>>> B&C got Frank hauled away to face justice
>>
>>Yeah, right.... sure he did.
>
> What reason have you to doubt he was the informant?

>>> and it looks like Merrigan is next on his list doesn't it?
>>
>>I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for something to happen if I were you.
>
> The same could have been said of Frank-but happen it did.
>
> They will probably arrive when least expected in this case too.

do you know who carl is

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Jul 12, 2010, 12:21:05 AM7/12/10

> I wouldn't say if I did.
>
> He seems like one of the good guys doesn't he?

yea but i was wondering if you knew why

Frank McCoy

Jul 12, 2010, 12:50:55 AM7/12/10
Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:49:42 -0500, Frank McCoy <mcc...@millcomm.com>
>wrote:

>Nice dodge and weave Frank.
>
>Those studies refer to pornography not child pornography, as in your
>case.
>
>The data for those involved with child pornography are quite
>different.

NOT discussing my case.
Oglethorpe's quote was:
"There is not correlation between sexual materials and sex crimes."
Which is blatantly and obviously false.

There IS such a correlation ....
Only in the OPPOSITE direction from what YOU claimed.

As for the quotes on CP:
Those were always *backwards* correlations, which are worthless.
I'll posit that 100% of child-molesters also ate tomatoes or some
product containing tomatoes in the month previous to molesting.

It's 100% true ... and proves nothing at all.
Even if twice as many ate tomatoes the day before committing a crime
as non-offenders, it STILL proves not a thing.

It's a common mistake, confusing backward correlation with
cause-and-effect: Where if A commonly is found to have done B before
doing C, then C causes B. It does NOT follow!

Almost ALL pot-smokers started smoking cigarettes first.
That does NOT mean that cigarette-smoking leads to pot-smoking.
Nor do similar statistics about pot and heroin.
(Though, in the past, the gummint has TRIED to make people believe it
does!)

(IF) twice as many incarcerated "criminals" have smoked pot as
non-criminals, that does NOT show that pot-smokers are more likely to
commit crimes. It DOES tend to show that criminals who get *caught*
tend to ignore or flout more than one law; but doesn't really *prove*
even that!

"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Even the negative correlations that I quote above prove nothing about
whether the availability of porn increases or decreases sex-crimes;
only that where one goes up, the other tends to go down. It *might*
be cause-and-effect. More likely though, it's Community and Societal
attitudes that cause both to be affected; where sexual-freedom tends
to make an atmosphere where people near the edge have less NEED or
even WANT to commit sex-crimes.

You need double-blind experiments to determine which causes what ...
and we just aren't allowed to do that with real people.

Making assumptions though (like you do), that since B commonly
precedes A, that B causes A is almost always wrong.

Worse yet, is ignoring or belittling any correlations found that don't
fit your previous prejudices.
(Again, as in this case.)

As I've said though:
NOT discussing MY case.
Sorry. I'll just ignore any attempts.
As I have been.

(-:arl

Jul 12, 2010, 1:24:27 AM7/12/10
On Jul 11, 10:21 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Ultima Thule" <PYTH...@THULE.COM> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:06:29 -0700, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>"Ultima Thule" <PYTH...@THULE.COM> wrote in message

Coz you love me and i love you Daddy?

Message has been deleted

%

Jul 12, 2010, 1:37:03 AM7/12/10

"(-:arl" <carr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

did you say hi to maureen for me ,
i'm sure she'll be at the weddong anyway

%

Jul 12, 2010, 1:38:37 AM7/12/10

"(-:arl" <carr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

this , as most of your post replies has nothing to do with me ,
you lame assed sick crossposting bastard

Frank McCoy

Jul 12, 2010, 1:41:07 AM7/12/10
Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:

>Documented Contact Sex Crimes
>
>115 (74%) were “just pictures” offenders
>
>40 (26%) were “dual offenders”
>They perpetrated sexual crimes against 75 victims, an average of 1.88
>victims per offender
>
>24 (15%) continued to claim to be “just pictures” offenders
>
>131 (85%) admitted to having committed contact sex offenses
>They perpetrated sexual crimes against 1,777 victims, an average of
>13.56 victims per offender

Notice anything funny in the above "statistics"?
TWO sets ... Each showing almost exactly the OPPOSITE results!
Obviously something completely WRONG about one set ... and most likely
both.

Obviously completely LEFT OUT of both, was a control-group.
Of course, they couldn't have such, by the very nature of the
so-called "test".

And ... Like I said, *backwards* correlation means nothing.
Even forward correlation means damned little.

Message has been deleted

Frank McCoy

Jul 12, 2010, 2:52:22 AM7/12/10
Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:41:07 -0500, Frank McCoy <mcc...@millcomm.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Ultima Thule <PYT...@THULE.COM> wrote:
>>
>>>Documented Contact Sex Crimes
>>>
>>>115 (74%) were “just pictures” offenders
>>>
>>>40 (26%) were “dual offenders”
>>>They perpetrated sexual crimes against 75 victims, an average of 1.88
>>>victims per offender
>>>
>>>24 (15%) continued to claim to be “just pictures” offenders
>>>
>>>131 (85%) admitted to having committed contact sex offenses
>>>They perpetrated sexual crimes against 1,777 victims, an average of
>>>13.56 victims per offender
>>>
>>Notice anything funny in the above "statistics"?
>>TWO sets ... Each showing almost exactly the OPPOSITE results!
>>Obviously something completely WRONG about one set ... and most likely
>>both.
>

>No you just don't understand the study.
>
>The difference between the results based on documented offences and
>self-admitted offences is one of the main points.

Both only include those either *caught* or *accused*.
Neither is a random-sample of the population as-a-whole ... and even
if it was, how many NOT suspected, would ever ADMIT viewing CP?

So, theoretically, 100% of the online population *might* be viewing
CP, but only a tiny percentage gets caught, admits the "crime* of such
viewing, and (even more-so) a far tinier percentage actually molest
children.

The "survey" is therefore essentially meaningless, except as a method
to inflame. For THAT, it's pretty good.

>Try reading it.
>
>You might find it interesting even if you find the results unpalatable

>>Obviously completely LEFT OUT of both, was a control-group.
>>Of course, they couldn't have such, by the very nature of the
>>so-called "test".
>

>It was a survey not a test

Like I said: NO control-group and a "survey" of such a biased
selection means little or nothing at all, when trying to extrapolate
the causes and effects of such viewing; when there's not the slightest
indication of the total base of such viewers and how big it really is,
to figure from.

It's rather like trying to decide if masturbation leads to sex-crimes.
If you ASK most "sex-offenders" if they ever masturbate, then probably
close to 98% will admit that they have.
If you ASK most people you meet on the street, probably less than half
will so-admit.
And yet, the TRUTH is, almost 99.99% of those people on the street do
or at least *have* masturbated!

It's just that for social reasons, they won't want to admit it.

If you make the punishment PRISON TIME for admitting (like in viewing
CP), then almost none will admit to such a thing, even if almost all
actually DO.

Yet, of course, those already CAUGHT, and CONVICTED, likely WILL
so-admit! Why not? THEY have little to lose; and likely much to gain
by admitting such ... It gains them "honesty points" when looking for
parole and such advances!

The sample is so completely BIASED as to be completely meaningless!

You'll likely get far more truthful answers ("Yes I have viewed CP at
one time or another.") from those caught and incarcerated for
sex-crimes than you EVER will from those not under suspicion. (Of
COURSE I'v never EVER done such a thing!") Yet the BASE, is almost
100% certain to LIE about such a thing.

And, if you don't have the *base* to compare with, the "study" or
"survey" is meaningless for statistical uses.

People WILL lie ... and especially they'll lie if (like here) an
admission will result in a LONG prison term; while lying has actually
positive effects ... People *admire* you!

So ... How, from THOSE statistics, do we get the idea that looking at
CP leads to child-molesting ... or even that child-molesters are more
likely to look at CP than the general population?

Answer: We DON'T.
In fact, without doing a TRUE random and *verified* sampling of the
base population, the truth might even be a negative correlation
instead of the expected positive one. ;-{
We'd need a true and accurate lie-detector to find out for sure ...
and such a device just doesn't exist yet.
Even then, our laws wouldn't LET us go around forcing people at random
to take a lie-detector test to see if they've viewed CP in the past.
Sad, but true. The point is: WE DON"T KNOW!
We can only suspect.

Any statistics purporting to show such a correlation is completely
worthless ... Well, except for inciting hate and hysteria, that is.

It does a Bang-Up job of doing THAT.

>>And ... Like I said, *backwards* correlation means nothing.
>>Even forward correlation means damned little.
>

>Nobody claimed a scientific experiment, nevertheless it has influenced
>policy greatly, especially in terms of the need for civil commitment
>for child pornography possessors ,and the revision of the concept of
>child pornography as a victimless crime.
>
>It is far from that, as the increasing number of rescued children
>shows so graphically.

Actually, that only proves that more children are being "rescued" ...
nothing else at all. That's probably far more likely to be because
more people are *working* at "rescuing children" now than they
used-to.

It also has something to do with more people being suspicious about
the possibility of somebody viewing CP ... Especially when years
earlier there wasn't even such a category of crime.

If you make something into a crime that wasn't before, then is it any
wonder that suddenly you have a horrendous spike in the "crime rate"?

Does that mean that suddenly thousands of people decided to become
criminals?

Look at when they pass gun-restriction laws.
Suddenly the courts are flooded with hundreds of gun-possession
criminal complaints. Does that mean that suddenly a large portion of
the population decided to change their habits and start wearing guns
... or, just the opposite?

AND ... even in such a case, how many previously-legal-gun-owners
would *admit* they squirreled away a gun when they found out the new
law was going to be passed?

Of course, if you "surveyed" all the criminals then caught using a gun
in a crime, the rate would approach 100% ... and the statistic would
be meaningless; if you were trying to prove that hiding a gun from the
gestapo meant you were liable to commit a violent crime.

Of course, if the INTENT is to make such gun-owners LOOK like horribly
dangerous criminals who should get LONG prison sentences, then using
such "statistics" will work wonders!

Just like here.

Go check out a wonderful book: "How to lie with statistics" by Darrel
Huff from your local library. If this sort of crap is what you really
want to do, then it gives simply great and specific details in how to
do a good job of being disingenuous.
http://www.amazon.com/How-Lie-Statistics-Darrell-Huff/dp/0393310728

Oglethorpe

Jul 12, 2010, 9:23:01 AM7/12/10

"Baal" <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote in message

> XXX wrote in alt.activism.children on Saturday 10 July 2010 14:14 in
> [snip]
>
>>> Considering I've been an ANTI-pedophile activist for over 10 years
>>> and
>>> actively seek to denounce and/or report human filth your theory is as
>>> irrelevant as you are.
>>
>> Me thinks he doth protest too much! No doubt all of those cops and
>> pastors who have gotten busted say the same thing. Just like Mark Foley
>> and his anti-child porn crusade.
>
> Heh. Just like I said to b&c last July:
>
> You remind me of no one so much as Mark Foley... All this endless
> posturing, frothing and foaming at the mouth is just to cover up for
> your latent feelings of pedophilia, in much the same way as the worst
> homophobes are actually closeted gays who hate themselves for what they
> really are.
>
> Also, like Foley, and a very lengthy list of Republican sex criminals, I
> suspect that you all share the following traits:

THere exists no evidence Foley ever did anything physical with any male of
any age. If there were such evidence, fucktards like yo and Thule the FOOL
would have posted it over a nd over.

Message has been deleted

XXX

Jul 12, 2010, 9:12:16 AM7/12/10

There is no evidence that he wrote sexually explicit texts to teenage
pages?

http://www.pageoneq.com/news/2006/foley_093006.html

This is exactly what got the P-J victims, that the Tool trumpets about so
loudly, put in prison. Oh, wait; there is a difference - the people jailed
in the P-J stings were never talking to children. Mark Foley was!

▂▃▄▅▆▇b&c▇▆▅▄▃▂

Jul 12, 2010, 1:14:02 PM7/12/10
Frank McCoy schreef:

No shit-bag, only the demented fucks like YOU who dream of raping
and abusing children. Normal people have absolutely no desire to see
child porn or read your filthy stories. You've seen firsthand how your
sickness can affect your life. Why don't you just kill yourself? After
all,
it's the only cure for pedophilia ..

Usenet Legends bobandcarole ۞۩ இ

Jul 12, 2010, 3:05:43 PM7/12/10
On Jul 11, 9:58 pm, Baal <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]>
wrote:

> XXX wrote in alt.activism.children on Saturday 10 July 2010 14:14 in
> [snip]
>
> >> Considering I've been an ANTI-pedophile activist for over 10 years
> >> and
> >> actively seek to denounce and/or report human filth your theory is as
> >> irrelevant as you are.
>
> > Me thinks he doth protest too much! No doubt all of those cops and
> > pastors who have gotten busted say the same thing. Just like Mark Foley
> > and his anti-child porn crusade.
>
> Heh. Just like I said to b&c last July:

LOL!!! I laughed at you then and I'm laughing even harder now. You
sex perverts
all whine the same, the queers say if you're against sodomy and
various other
homo perversions you are a faggot. Now the kiddiefuckers want us to
believe that
not only is child molestation harmless, if you crusade against it you
must be a pedo.
Using pedo logic Chris Hanson and Dateline NBC are "pedophiles"
also :-) Ya see
how easy it is to prove baal wrong? He's an idiot as well as a sexual
deviant. I
challenge "baal" to explain why he feels the need to hide behind PGP.
I'm as protected
as he is for all intents and purposes and proxies are much more
practical than PGP.
Only persons with something to hide need PGP. My usenet tenure is
proof of that.
It would be extremely hard and costly but my chain of proxies could
probably be broken
by an professional expert with good reason to do so. After 10 + years
as a crusader against
filth like "baal" and frankie freek mccoy NOBODY has been able to pin
point my actual location although countless deviant scumbags have
tried. Here's a few who have tried and failed:

scottyffl
"orion"
tom evans
russel tavek
atticus
jay elk
sniper

Needless to say my location is perfectly hidden and subsequently I
have no need whatsoever for PGP.

It would be interesting to examine Mr. "pedoU's" hard-drive. I would
bet my boat that it's infested
with child porn, hence the PGP. Considering pedoU was a highly illegal
group full of CP and also
frequented by frank "please don't stress me for another 2 years"
mccoy. I would say "baals" motives and credibility are tainted to say
the very least.

----