Many thanks Grant for posting another very beautiful Story

Anne Onime

Jul 9, 2010, 12:30:23 AM7/9/10
Hi Grant

Many thanks Grant for posting another very beautiful Stevie
story, in this one Stevie and his father fight against
discrimination regarding people of other countries, and gived
a important lesson to the store owner against prejudice, that
maked him a better man, and protected that two young children.

Many thanks also for making a very nice fictional character with
my name,it was a great surprise, i felt very honored with it, and
what he said against discrimination was very right and beautiful
in my opinion, and aplies to many diferent kinds of prejudices in
our time.

You always write very interesting stories about very important
things, that are both beautiful and sometimes very funny at the
same time, this one was very serious like you said some time ago,
but at the same time very interesting in my opinion, i liked this
story very much, like i liked all your other great stories, and
Stevie is great like always, defending what is right and being very
cute doing it.

Take care and best regards

Nomen Nescio

Jul 9, 2010, 12:35:05 AM7/9/10