A Peter Glawson Question

Rudetood

Mar 26, 2001, 5:01:40 PM3/26/01
Has Peter Glawson done anything on film beyond the posing and nudism
stuff. I remember seeing an older Peter in Genesis Children, Jock
Sturgis's Down by the Swimming Hole, and one with him and a snake by a
pool. I have seen other guys from those same movies in Golden Boys
shorts, but I don;t think I can remember ever seeing Peter.
Basically what I am asking is, and I know I am going to get slammed
for this, has Peter ever put his magnificent equipment to good use on
film?

Old Man NP-F7

Mar 26, 2001, 4:29:13 PM3/26/01
Hi!

No slam, many people have asked this question. Peter was and is
straight. He is a nudist, not gay. He >may< have done some simulated sex
in the >special< films he made for paying clients of DOM/Lyric, but I
have never seen any, and I have a catalog of all of their regular films
and stills. Sorry to disappoint.

aDOM

With Six Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

BF

Mar 26, 2001, 4:44:50 PM3/26/01
In article <3ABFB4A9...@hushmail.com>, Old Man NP-F7
<old_ma...@hushmail.com> wrote:

Peter was not gay (at least when I knew him) but the man he lived with
certainly was. Do you know what happened to them all (knowing how long
ago it was some at least will be dead...)

Old Man NP-F7

Mar 26, 2001, 5:15:02 PM3/26/01

Do you mean Terry Stuart? That was when Peter was still a kid and Terry
filmed the movies for Lyric. He had the house with the pool with the
cinderblock walls.

>Do you know what happened to them all (knowing how long
> ago it was some at least will be dead...)

Guy Strait ( the DOM ) is long dead. Last I heard Billy Byars of Liric
was somewhere in Europe. He started as a model for MORE studios. DOM was
a good friend of the owner. Terry was a DOM model. When Billy formed
Expedition Lyric to photograph nudist boys (not gay) DOM joined up with
them bringing his distribution network to DOM/Lyric. All of those early
guys knew each other. Guy was in the room while Mike Tennis was making 3
boys in bed for his company TEAM. Rogue picked up Doom's inventory and
backorders when DOM was arrested. Ah, the good old days.

aDOM

BF

Mar 26, 2001, 5:28:47 PM3/26/01
In article <3ABFBF66...@hushmail.com>, Old Man NP-F7
<old_ma...@hushmail.com> wrote:

At last. You really do know them!! I had forgotten all about Guy. Did he
actually get locked up? I guess Uncle Bill has gone too. Helluva nice
guy. The pool was on Mullholland drive.

So Billy may still be around in Europe? Next time I get over than way
I'll have a look around.

Thanks for the contact. By the way would you tell me about how old you
were then (that won't give your age away to anyone who doesn't know when
'then' was)?

Old Man NP-F7

Mar 26, 2001, 6:22:23 PM3/26/01

Hi, again

You have to be the only on in the group that doesn't know that I am 70
years old, that is why I call myself Old Man, the aDOM is in honor of
Guy. I spoke to him many times by phone. He was a nice old guy, he
started making kiddie-porn in the 40s. I have his last address and
telephone number in LA. He was arrested and released on bail three or
four times and took off for Europe while on bail. He died there. As for
Billy I've heard that he was still in Europe, that he was in this
country and somehow connected with IVC, or dead, take your pick. I was
also told by one person that Terry's pool was in SF, but that wouldn't
jibe with all of the palm trees. I have dozens of fliers from all the
old companies as well as many letters I exchanged with them.

aDOM

BF

Mar 26, 2001, 6:57:41 PM3/26/01
In article <3ABFCF2F...@hushmail.com>, Old Man NP-F7
<old_ma...@hushmail.com> wrote:

No I didn't know, I am just trying to find my roots! The house wasn't
Terry's it was Billy's and it was in the Hollywood Hills above LA. I
wonder who got Guy's Lincoln? Billy had a Merc as I recall.

I think that I am clear about Terry; he was Billy's first and always
tried to look the biz. He had a thing about clean money and used to wash
it and dry it in a big rotary dries in the studio. Once someone saw all
the money coming out and called the Feds 'cos they thought he was
printing it! He was always running around with a briefcase, I'd
forgotton all this.

It is a great shame that you didn't actually know them all. Please let
me know it you ever hear anything more. Please be so kind as to post to
abpbd as well as that has better retention and I'm not about a lot.

Peace be with you.

Rudetood

Mar 26, 2001, 8:24:05 PM3/26/01
On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:01:40 GMT, rude...@hotmail.com (Rudetood)
wrote:

I am just a relatively young guy (Hell, Peter is older than I). But I
remember seeing some of the guys in the vids doing XXX stuff in Golden
Boys vids. Am I wrong on this?

8th Floor One

Mar 26, 2001, 7:39:59 PM3/26/01
STR8 boys DON'T get all naked and hanging around JUST BOYS. He might have
been bi, but never totally str8; whatever that is. There isn't a man alive
that hasn't suck at least one cock along his life's way.

--

"Old Man NP-F7" <old_ma...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

Public <Anonymous_Account>

Mar 26, 2001, 8:00:49 PM3/26/01
Old man, by chance would you have put out a couple of videos through IVC yourself (pictures from around the world)?

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

Old Man NP-F7

Mar 26, 2001, 8:19:57 PM3/26/01

Some did, but not Peter. Darn!

aDOM

Old Man NP-F7

Mar 26, 2001, 8:30:34 PM3/26/01

BF wrote:

> In article <3ABFCF2F...@hushmail.com>, Old Man NP-F7
> <old_ma...@hushmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi, again
> >
> > You have to be the only on in the group that doesn't know that I am 70
> > years old, that is why I call myself Old Man, the aDOM is in honor of
> > Guy. I spoke to him many times by phone. He was a nice old guy, he
> > started making kiddie-porn in the 40s. I have his last address and
> > telephone number in LA. He was arrested and released on bail three or
> > four times and took off for Europe while on bail. He died there. As for
> > Billy I've heard that he was still in Europe, that he was in this
> > country and somehow connected with IVC, or dead, take your pick. I was
> > also told by one person that Terry's pool was in SF, but that wouldn't
> > jibe with all of the palm trees. I have dozens of fliers from all the
> > old companies as well as many letters I exchanged with them.
> >
> > aDOM
>
> No I didn't know, I am just trying to find my roots! The house wasn't
> Terry's it was Billy's and it was in the Hollywood Hills above LA. I
> wonder who got Guy's Lincoln? Billy had a Merc as I recall.

The LA Sheriff and his buddies stole everything.

> I think that I am clear about Terry; he was Billy's first and always
> tried to look the biz. He had a thing about clean money and used to wash
> it and dry it in a big rotary dries in the studio. Once someone saw all
> the money coming out and called the Feds 'cos they thought he was
> printing it! He was always running around with a briefcase, I'd
> forgotton all this.
>
> It is a great shame that you didn't actually know them all. Please let
> me know it you ever hear anything more. Please be so kind as to post to
> abpbd as well as that has better retention and I'm not about a lot.

Retention has to do with the server, not the news group. Check out
Uncensored News, with their six servers you can usually find anything.
One or another of them goes back a month or two. I'm posting now on
news4 and they have 5652 messages in this group. They do have some
strange censoring criteria to keep out spam. Certain words in the
subject or body of a message will keep it from being posted. But they
won't tell you what those words are!

aDOM
> Peace be with you.

Old Man NP-F7

Mar 26, 2001, 8:47:01 PM3/26/01
No such luck.

Naturist@

Mar 26, 2001, 10:29:11 PM3/26/01
Maybe those who don't know when "then" was wouldn't be able to figure it out.  However, there are a LOT of us ol' pharts who DO know when "then" was ;-)))

Sincerely,
Naturist

Naturist@

Mar 26, 2001, 11:35:07 PM3/26/01
Hey!

On the contrary, my good fellow.  Striaght boys DO get all naked and hand around with other boys...all the time.  Remember gym class?  And, by the way, EVERYBODY looked.  Same thing in Boot Camp...exactly!  And the health club and the county swimming pool.

Stripping and being around other guys has nothing to do with one's orientation...especially when one is presumably getting paid (even a token) for being there.  Said token might just be the enjoyment of being there if you happen to be a nudist/Naturist :-)

What follows is only my opinion.  I may be right and I may be wrong.  I'm sure, being the seeming authority on the subject, Old Man will bet me back on the rails if I jump track.

Peter Glawson, a nudist/Naturist was also something of an exhibitionist.  Not only did/does he enjoy being nude, I am sure he took (at the time) great pleasure in showing off his equipment.  Most of the B&W images we see of him were probably taken when he was between age 14 or 15 and age 19 or 20.  Dispite his dimunitive size in his early teens, his outrigger was exceptionally well developed.  He got GREAT hard-ons and knew it.  I truly believe he loved showing it off to others without regard to who they were or what their orientation was.  I also believe that he liked being ogled and enjoyed the reactions he got from others.  I think he liked seeing what he saw too.  Still not a reflection on his sexual orientation, though.  I suppose that it is possible, because of his extremely boyish appearance and the number of appearances he used to make in the nude, one might be able to construe that he is gay, but we have sufficient authority here to successfully dispute that belief.

In the world of nudism, boners come and boners go.

You know?  Even if he did give or get a good blow or had a good mutual feel-me-up once in a while, who the Hell hasn't?  And who the Hell cares?  I mean, Christ!  You get a boner and if feels good.  Who cares where it comes from, anyway?  What else matters?  Along that line, I would offer that (with very rare exceptions) anyone who denies having done that himself is a damn liar.  Anyone who doesn't understand that experimentation is the most natural thing in the world must have a very perochial mindset.

Let's not forget that regardless of orientation, nudists/Naturists are pretty liberal thinkers.  WE don't have a lot of hangups about who we hang around with.  Sexual orientation isn't a factor in most groups.  It just doesn't come up...if you will.  It's not part of the conversation.  Also please remember that nudists/Naturists, go out and do activities we like.  Being nude is just the method of dress we choose to do those things in.  With very few exceptions we don't care who we get nude and hang out with as long as they are too.

Most Sincerely,
Naturist

BF

Mar 27, 2001, 8:56:10 AM3/27/01
In article <3ac01...@news2.uncensored-news.com>, "Naturist@"
<Naturi...@lycos.com> wrote:

> Peter Glawson, a nudist/Naturist was also something of an exhibitionist.
> Not only did/does he enjoy being nude, I am sure he took (at the time)
> great pleasure in showing off his equipment. Most of the B&W images we
> see of him were probably taken when he was between age 14 or 15 and age
> 19 or 20. Dispite his dimunitive size in his early teens, his outrigger
> was exceptionally well developed. He got GREAT hard-ons and knew it. I
> truly believe he loved showing it off to others without regard to who
> they were or what their orientation was. I also believe that he liked
> being ogled and enjoyed the reactions he got from others. I think he
> liked seeing what he saw too. Still not a reflection on his sexual
> orientation, though. I suppose that it is possible, because of his
> extremely boyish appearance and the number of appearances he used to make
> in the nude, one might be able to construe that he is gay, but we have
> sufficient authority here to successfully dispute that belief.

Most pictures of Peter were taken of Peter from 11-13 and he was *not*
of diminutive size. I would say that he was totally straight and not a
nudist but a 'financed boy' who was resident with an older person. He
liked being looked at but I would doubt that he was that keen on
looking. He was brought into the big city from the country and I would
say that it was his practical nature rather than anything else that kept
him there.

shyboy

Apr 1, 2001, 1:47:15 AM4/1/01
BF... do you know anything about that one black and white pic which shows
Peter reclining on a couch with a boy behind and deep...um.... 'in' him? They
are lying on their side, Peter has twisted half around and appears to be
shoving at the boy's head attempting to push him away...but that's the only
picture I've ever seen of him in actual sexual contact with another boy. Just
curious. sb