And to finish off, some "clean" fun - cmud20.jpg

TrystanBoy

Jan 6, 2002, 6:30:44 AM1/6/02
Ya wanna talk to kidhacker then
 http://18.26.0.18/
or
 http:// OSSIPEE.LCS.MIT.EDU
that will do for now
Obviously in the MIT lab for computer science..wow
Registrant:
     Community Connexion (ALIAS2-DOM)
        545 Technology Sq.
        Cambridge, MA 02139
        US

        Domain Name: ALIAS.NET

        Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
           alias.net administrator  (AN917-ORG)  hostm...@NYM.ALIAS.NET
           alias.net
           545 Technology Sq.
           Cambridge, MA 02139
           US
           617-253-1000

        Record last updated on 19-Jan-2001.
        Record expires on 01-Mar-2002.
        Record created on 28-Feb-1995.
        Database last updated on 5-Jan-2002 15:34:00 EST.

        Domain servers in listed order:

        OSSIPEE.LCS.MIT.EDU 18.26.0.18
        NS.C2.NET 209.249.31.135

A few other people may wish to have words with him perhaps????

TrystanBoy

Jan 6, 2002, 6:37:15 AM1/6/02
mmm this is a different Peter Pan from this morning our time when I checked the
group. Uses a different server...no wonder why the posts are so different. This
dude uses. I always thought it was the same person. Could be that he uses a
different comp from work to home.. would be interesting to find out I guess.

Registrant:
Trico (NEWSGROUPS5-DOM)
PO Box 6504
Fargo, ND 58109
US

Domain Name: NEWSGROUPS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:

DNS Admin (DA4478-ORG) postm...@JAM.NET
Newsfeeds.com
PO BOX 6504
Fargo, ND 58109
USA
503-214-6435
Fax- 503-214-6435

Record last updated on 29-May-2001.
Record expires on 17-Jun-2010.
Record created on 16-Jun-1997.

Database last updated on 5-Jan-2002 15:34:00 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS2.JAM.NET 208.149.207.2
NS1.JAM.NET 208.149.207.3
Peter~Pan NP-f9 wrote:

> First off I want to wish C-Dewd HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope that you both share
> many more to come . KidHacker those pictures that you posted are pure dirt I
> think that they are about the most dirtiest pictures that I have ever seen you
> post here . Sorry that I can't post for C-Dewd's Birthday I got rid of
> newscene and am just going to lurk for a while .
> HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY C-Dewd
> ALL THE BEST Peter~Pan NP-f9

Caracella

Jan 10, 2002, 2:37:58 PM1/10/02