Ping Edik ==>> Bye-bye

icicle

Jun 6, 2009, 3:06:44 PM6/6/09
Hi Edik,
I just caught your post (attached below). I just
wish that I would have seen it earlier.
Bye-bye.
icicle

ATTACHMENT

"Edik" <Edik@Excom> wrote in message
> haha..any fort is a group..and groups any many trouble...not want in this
> group.
> and think i longer time here as the most...but not use anytime same name
> etc.
>
> but all anyway... i only wanted say: prettyboy was anytime a picture
> group..not any others.
> for music was some other groups: coolkidweb etc. thats all i want say with
> it.

icicle

Jun 6, 2009, 3:39:12 PM6/6/09
Footnote to Edik

===================

Hi Edik,

I'm sure that we are all thankful to you for the

boy posts that you have made here in news:alt.fan.prettyboy.

And here in this newsgroup that we call our Fort.

Any future boy posts by you will always be welcome.

Edik, you will be posting in a newsgroup that

welcomes boy stuff posts from around the world.

And where the decisions of type of boy stuff posts are

left up to the generous posters from around the world

that would like to share with us.

Thanks again for your boy posts.

icicle

icicle

Jun 6, 2009, 3:42:09 PM6/6/09
Message has been deleted

Kittens @notreal.com Fort Kittens (Registered)

Jun 6, 2009, 6:07:06 PM6/6/09

"Cosmos" <Who...@osama.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> Ah "old" PM! Well that one I can vouch for, he will be reading these
> posts! More than his Hides worth to reply though.
>
> Take care.
> Cosmos

<snip>

Meow! Cosmos,
Your above post is what makes it lots of fun for
us to post in the Fort. Thanks for writing that.
PM will always be a good friend of ours & our Fort.

Fort Kitten (Registered) #1
Fort Kitten (Registered) #2
Fort Kitten (Registered) #3
======================================
The Official Website of Dylan & Cole Sprouse
http://www.sprousebros.com/

MovieKids http://www.moviekids.org/

Stargalaxy
http://www.stargalaxy.com/sg_home.php

Casperworld
http://www.casperworld.com/index.html

The Official JIMMY 'JAX' PINCHAK Site
http://www.jimmypinchak.com/

Randy Shelly (official website of cute boy celebrity)
http://www.randyshelly.com/index.html

Do you like cute BOY Cartoons? & cute BOY comics?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Niklas and Friends!
http://www.niklascomics.de/intro.htm
|| Color comics of Niklas are now available for purchase.||
Hi, my name is Niklas. I'm the one to the left with the
blond hair and those goofy freckles. I'll tell you in some
cartoons and stories what happened after I told my best
friends the truth.

Our awesome pic sharing friend
"Johnie" Proudly Presents
http://www.xs4all.nl/~johnie/jpp.html

Note: Invisible is currently off line.
=======================================

Kittens @notreal.com Fort Kittens (Registered)

Jun 7, 2009, 4:04:48 AM6/7/09
Meow! PM,
Mom's snoring woke me up so I came in here
to our computer room and jumped on this computer.
I don't know if you humans realize it or not but Lion
mothers can really snore & snore. My two dumb
brothers are both still sleeping. Mom's loud snoring
must be soothing music to their little ears. Thankfully,
I was born with the sensitivity to think & hear otherwise.
And my two dumb brothers know this. They both
rely on me to alert them to danger sounds like if our
dad is attempting to sneak up on us and catch us in
one of our prank activities. I sound the alert and
Fort Kitten (Registered) #3 and Fort Kitten (Registered) #1
go into their sweet and innocent acts. And I try and
not let dad see my face when they are doing that stuff.
Still, dad looks over the prank activity scene with suspicion
but can't do anything about it. He growls & leaves us
to our fun.
PM, I'd better end this quickly because mom has
some sort of magical sense that detects when any
of us are missing. And I don't want to be here when
she comes charging in. Period... .. .

Fort Kitten (Registered) #2

Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣

Jun 10, 2009, 10:00:25 AM6/10/09

You're a sick motherfucker.

JSPTS

Jun 10, 2009, 4:38:50 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 10:00 am, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣

<bobandcarole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fort Kittens (Registered) Registered wrote:
>

> > "Cosmos" <Who...@osama.com> wrote in message
> > <snip>
>
> > > Ah "old" PM! Well that one I can vouch for, he will be reading these
> > > posts! More than his Hides worth to reply though.
>
> > > Take care.
> > > Cosmos
>
> > <snip>
>
> > Meow! Cosmos,
> > Your above post is what makes it lots of fun for
> > us to post in the Fort. Thanks for writing that.
> > PM will always be a good friend of ours & our Fort.
>
> > Fort Kitten (Registered) #1
> > Fort Kitten (Registered) #2
> > Fort Kitten (Registered) #3
> > ======================================
> > The Official Website of Dylan & Cole Sprouse
> >http://www.sprousebros.com/
>
> > MovieKidshttp://www.moviekids.org/

> > Stargalaxy
> >http://www.stargalaxy.com/sg_home.php
>
> > Casperworld
> >http://www.casperworld.com/index.html
>
> > The Official JIMMY 'JAX' PINCHAK Site
> >http://www.jimmypinchak.com/
>
> > Randy Shelly (official website of cute boy celebrity)
> > http://www.randyshelly.com/index.html
>
> > Do you like cute BOY Cartoons? & cute BOY comics?
> > (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
> > Niklas and Friends!
> >http://www.niklascomics.de/intro.htm
> > || Color comics of Niklas are now available for purchase.||
> > Hi, my name is Niklas. I'm the one to the left with the
> > blond hair and those goofy freckles. I'll tell you in some
> > cartoons and stories what happened after I told my best
> > friends the truth.
>
> > Our awesome pic sharing friend
> > "Johnie" Proudly Presents
> >http://www.xs4all.nl/~johnie/jpp.html
>
> You're a sick motherfucker.

You must have clicked on the links.... I hope you clean up your hard
drive....

bobandcarole§

Jun 10, 2009, 4:57:32 PM6/10/09

YOU should worry about your own, faggot. Long before I would
EVER have to worry about mine.

carrabarra

Jun 10, 2009, 6:41:16 PM6/10/09

"bobandcarole��" <bobandca...@gmail.com> wrote in message

a likely story say's the boby

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Jun 10, 2009, 6:56:37 PM6/10/09

I'm not obsessed with kiddie porn, as you clearly are. You've made it
very clear to use that you read McCoy's disgusting stories.

Pigman!