All credit for this Anime/Boy Art posting goes to ** Nicolai ** (see inside)

**_fact_**

Apr 29, 2001, 3:28:09 PM4/29/01
Hi Fort Members/Fans,
Nicolai gave me the crack to boyerection. They slammed the
front door to the site on the second day of the raid. My
computer, by that time, had attached itself to four back doors
of boyerection and they couldn't close them. I could enter any
place on boyerection (at will). I took all of the Anime & Boy
Art from the site for several days. I've still got some more Boy Art.
Finally, ====>> Credit to Nicolai.
-----------------
And that is a fact.
**_fact_**

KURT SVENDSBY

Apr 30, 2001, 9:32:42 PM4/30/01

wow !
Boyart !! Yes please I like it werry mutch..not porn !
tony-b
Mail tony...@frisurf.no
serious !!
Please.