STORY: Kiddie Movie Convention (Mg,bg,oral,group,pedo,cons)

bobandcarole

May 6, 2006, 10:43:47 AM5/6/06
Kiddie Movie Convention

By N3orl (M/g, b/g, oral, group, cons, pedo)

"Sandra, the phone is for you." her mother said.

"Hello Billy, how are you? I haven't seen you since movie camp." she
said.

"Hi. It's nice to talk to you, too." Billy said.

"Where are you staying?" Sandra asked.

"Well, I'm not sure yet." he said.

"Why don't you stay here with me? My mom says it's ok." Sandra told
Billy.

"Ok, thanks." Several minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and
Sandra went to answer it.

"Billy!" Sandra shouted, as the door flew open and she saw the movie
stud she had made friends with almost 2 years ago. "Billy, let me show
you where to put your bags" she said.

Since Sandra's acting career paid for this house, her parents felt she
should have the master suite, so she led Billy to the master bedroom to
put his bags away.

"Billy, I'd like you to meet my sister, Nicole. She's an actress too"
Sandra said.

"Hello Nicole, nice to meet you" he said.

"Hi Billy. I've heard a lot about you and your cock. I hope I get a
chance to check it out." Nicole said.

"Sure, why not? I hope you don't mind, Sandra." Billy said.

"No, we're all in the same business" she answered.

"So Billy, what have you been doing since camp?" Sandra asked.

"Well, I've been in lots of movies, and I've had steady work. How's
your career going?" Billy asked.

"I've done several all-kids films, and like you, been busy." she said.

"Billy, would you like me to show you around town before tonight's
reception?" Joan said.

"Thanks, I'd like that very much" Billy answered.

The organizers of the convention had searched for just the right place
to hold this event. When they heard about the new resort hotel they
decided to check it out. What they found was far beyond their
imagination. It was a high-rise hotel with lots of rooms and meeting
areas just right to host this convention. There were 2 pools - one
indoor and one outdoor, so they went to the owner and made him an offer
to lease the entire resort for this convention. The resort also had its
own private beach and island in the middle of a private lake. These
surroundings made for lots of location shooting. The money was so good
that they were able to strike a multi-year deal that doubled the price
each year.

"Billy, by the time we get home it will be time for you and Sandra to
get ready for tonight's reception" Joan said.

When they got home, Billy went to the master suite and Sandra used the
bathroom down the hall. After her shower, Sandra returned to her room
to get dressed. When she returned, she saw Billy standing in front of
the mirror with his towel on, preparing to dress. When he removed his
towel Sandra walked over behind Billy and saw how much his cock had
grown.

"Gee Billy, you're bigger than I remember." She said.

"Well, it has been almost 2 years" he said.

"I can't wait to get a hold of that thing again." Sandra said. Sandra
also noticed that now Billy had huge, almost adult-size balls to go
with his longer dick.

"I thought we'd wait until after we got home from the reception" he
said.

"Okay, I'll hold you to that" she said.

Billy then walked over to the bed and began by putting on a pair of
underwear. Then he put on a nice pair of black dress slacks and a white
sports shirt. After Billy sat down on the bed, he noticed that Sandra,
who was a few months away from her 10th birthday, was changing too. He
noticed that the rings around her nipples were bigger than at camp and
he also saw that her pussy lips also looked bigger. Sandra put on a
pair of black lace panties and then put on a black sequined
cocktail-style dress with matching flats.

"You have a nice outfit, Sandra" Billy said.

At the reception, the children mingled with other actors and producers.
This mixer let everyone know who was here, what different projects were
being done, and who needed which actors.

"Hi guys, how are you?" Billy and Sandra turned around to see their old
friend Gary from camp.

"Fine" they both answered.

"We haven't heard from you in a long time, what have you been doing?"
Sandra asked.

"Well I got a job working with a production company who specializes in
movies with newborns, infants and toddlers." Gary said. "We're doing a
public type shoot here tomorrow."

Steve also said, "Sandra, I need to speak to you, please."

"Sure, Steve, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Well, during the week they gave me some new kids to work with, and I
need someone with your experience to help me with them" Steve said.

"What can you tell me about them?" Sandra asked.

"Well our scouts found them at a children's nude Olympics and based on
their bodies they were offered a chance to be in the movies" he said.

"Well, I'll help in any way I can" she told him.

"I believe they asked two boys and one girl here for work."

At the reception, the organizers provided entertainment for the
children, and it also offered the first chance for one company to do
some filming. All the children filed into the main ballroom. The head
of the convention committee made a few remarks to welcome everybody.
Then John Rice stepped up to the microphone. John was a producer of
pre-teen sports videos. John told the crowd that he was doing a video
and needed an audience for his project, so they all got to help.

John had hired the Skipping Sports, an all-girl jump rope team .The
girls on the team ranged in age from 5 to 11. They were rehearsing when
the crowd walked in. The girls were wearing white tee shirts with light
blue shorts, which was their normal uniform.

When every one was seated, John explained that now the filming would
begin. There was a row of metal folding chairs off to one side of the
room. Here the filming began as the girls on the team were being filmed
while getting undressed for the video.

A lot of people in the audience noticed that some of the 10-year-old
girls on the team already had five o'clock shadows between their legs.
The people also saw that most of the girls had very big asses although
they were not fat. Those asses were fun to watch as they were filming.
The kids also saw that on most of the girls with the big asses, each
one's crack was a little different in length. After the filming was
done, the kids mingled with the producers to find out which projects
were being filmed and who needed which actors to work.

It was late when Sandra and Billy returned home. They quietly went to
the master bedroom and shut the door.

"I'm glad we're home, Billy" Sandra said.

"Yeah, watching those girls in that jump rope show really got me hard"
he said. "I want to shower before we start."

"OK" She answered.

After Billy returned from the shower, Sandra sat on the bed. As she
removed his towel, she was face to face with his 9-year-old cock.
Sandra took Billy's cock, placed it in her mouth, and began sucking.
After a few minutes, Sandra told Billy to lie down in the middle of her
bed.

"Just stretch out in the middle of the bed and relax" she told Billy.
Sandra spent a few more minutes sucking and getting Billy nice and
hard. "Relax, I'll do all the work" she said. Then she got up and threw
her leg over Billy and squatted to line up her pussy with his hard
cock.

Billy reached down and guided his cock into her bald pussy. Once she
was seated, he supported her by placing his hands on her ass as she
began bouncing up and down. "God, your cock feels nice" she said.

"Your pussy is nice and warm" he answered as she was going up and down.
"Where do you want me to cum, Sandra?" he asked.

"Oh god, your cock is so nice, please cum inside my pussy" Sandra
moaned.

"Ahhhhh!" Billy said, as he felt his cum pouring out of his dick into
Sandra's hot little pussy. After Sandra crawled off Billy, they both
went to sleep.

Steve and I got started early the next morning because we had a long
day of filming ahead. We had been asked to work with the 3 children
that were recruited from the children's nude Olympics. For the last
several weeks between the games and this convention, the kids were
given a crash course in acting and being on camera.

The first scene we were to do that day was for Steve to shoot Katlin
McCoy's first time with an adult. Katlin arrived around 9 am wearing a
loose sweat suit and sneakers.

"Hi Katlin" Steve said, as she walked into our filming suite.

"Hi, nice to meet you both" she answered.

"Do you know why you're here today?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I'm here to do a video" Katlin answered.

"Good, are you excited?" he asked.

"Well I'm sure it will be fun" she answered.

"Okay, sit down over there on the couch while we finish getting ready,
but while we do that please take off your sweat suit and leave your
panties on."

"Okay" she said. As I looked at Katlin, I was wondering how this would
work. She was known for being very skinny. I knew if I put my hands
around her waist it would cover it up. After a few minutes, Steve
introduced me to Katlin as her co-star. I walked over and shook hands.
I was also only in my underwear.

We started the scene by having Katlin sit on the edge of the bed with
me standing in front of her. Steve then came over and made sure she
knew what was expected of her. When everything was ready, Steve called
"Action." This part of the scene was for Katlin to run her hands over
my chest and then pull my underwear down and start running her tongue
on my cock head.

After a few minutes of Katlin running her hands over my chest and
tickling the hair around my belly button, I guided her hand nearest the
camera up to the waistband of my shorts and she instinctively began to
pull them down. She used both hands to tug my underwear down to reveal
my adult-sized cock.

"Wow I've never seen one quite that big. Oops, did I say something
wrong?' she asked.

Steve stopped and explained that these little comments actually helped
make the scene better. We started again as she returned her attention
to my cock. She gently placed her right hand on my cock and began
rubbing it. Katlin had a gentle touch and I got hard very easily. She
next picked up my cock head, placed it on the tip of her tongue, and
started making circles around the head. She then opened her mouth, took
the head in, and began sucking. For a new kid, Katlin had very good
oral skills. After several minutes, I told Katlin to stop so I could
return the favor.

When we broke, Steve asked Katlin how she enjoyed doing oral sex.

"It's okay, it takes a while to adjust, but it doesn't bother me" she
said.

During the break, Katlin and I switched places, so when we started
rolling again I could remove her panties on camera. Steve then said
"action." and I ran my hands over Katlin's body, tweaking her nipples.
Then I brought my hands to her waist and, slipping my hands inside her
panties, began pulling them down. Then Steve said "cut" again.

The next part of the scene had Katlin and I stretched out on the bed.
Steve wanted me on Katlin's right side. Then when he yelled "action"
again, I was to move down and pull her pussy open. Katlin, unlike other
children had all of her pussy lips in the front of her pussy and not
between her legs.

When Katlin and I settled, I was on her right side. "Action." Steve
said. Then I moved closer to Katlin and used my tongue to tickle her
nipples, and then I moved my way down Katlin's body and played with her
cute navel. I shifted my position so I could take each hand and, as the
camera moved in for a close-up, spread her puffy pussy lips.

After her lips were open, out sprang a somewhat large clit. I took my
tongue and began playing with it. I could hear Katlin start moaning as
I was playing with her clit, and I shifted to get between her legs to
fully work on her pussy. Steve also wanted me to pick up her legs so he
could get a shot of her pink asshole. After a few minutes, I sensed
that Katlin was approaching her first orgasm. When I heard a big sigh,
I knew Katlin was having an orgasm.

We took another break to make sure Katlin was ok.

"How do you feel after your first orgasm?" Steve and I asked.

"I didn't know how great it would feel" she said.

"Do you need a few minutes before we start again?" he asked.

"No I'm fine" she answered.

"When we start again, I need you do some more oral work" Steve said.

"OK" she said.

I switched places with Katlin so I was flat on my back with her on my
right side. Before we started, Katlin picked up my cock and kept me
fairly hard. I told Katlin that once we started rolling to take her
free hand and play with my balls.

"Yes, I almost forgot that" she said. When we were rolling, Katlin
started sucking my cock again while fondling my large balls. "I never
seen balls as big as yours." She said

"Thank you" I said.

I told Katlin that whenever I have sex I like to have my balls played
with. After a few minutes of sucking, we took another break.

Before we started the next scene, I asked Steve if Katlin still had her
cherry. Steve said that should have been taken care of during her
training classes.

"Katlin, when you went to movie class did they make you bleed?" we both
asked.

"They took a stick and stuck it in my pee hole to break something but
I'm not sure what it was." Katlin said.

"Did they say cherry?" Steve asked.

"That sounds like it" she said.

"Thanks" Steve said.

To finish with Katlin we had her lie on her back while I got between
her legs.

"Ready for the big time, Katlin?" Steve said.

"Yes" she said.

I reached down to feel how wet she was. She was still good and wet, and
I was good and hard. As Steve started rolling I took the head of my
cock and placed it at the entrance of Katlin's 8-year-old pussy. I
rubbed the head of my cock up and down Katlin's slit to get the head
nice and slick. Then I slowly took my cock and pushed gently into
Katlin's pussy. She let out a big sigh as I sunk fully into her
kid-sized pussy. I started moving in and out while Steve filmed what
was happening on the bed.

Steve always liked using me in his films, because he always liked the
way my hair grew so that it made an interesting contrast between the
kids and me. He also thought that my hairy ass looked good, compared
with the kids', since they had no hair.

After a few minutes, I had a good rhythm going while fucking Katlin's
pussy. Katlin's size made it easy for me to slide through her pussy. I
had my back to the camera because Steve liked to get shots of my hairy
ass. Steve also liked me in this position because he liked the way I
held the girl's legs open so he could get shots not only of my dick
going in but also of the girl's asshole. When Steve watched videos, he
always looked for the asshole shots and he knew his fans did too.

"Cut" yelled Steve. He wanted us to change positions. "Katlin, I want
to get some shots of you on top riding" he said

"OK" Katlin answered.

When we started again, I was on my back and Steve wanted to film Katlin
guiding my cock back into her pussy. Katlin did a great job of putting
me back in. After she sat down on me, I placed my hands around her
waist and helped her move up and down. Steve wanted Katlin to spend
about half of her time facing the camera and half with her back to the
camera so he could get more shots of her asshole. I had to remember to
keep my legs open so Steve could get good shots of my balls and crotch.

After Katlin rode me a few minutes, I had Steve stop rolling to discuss
how I was to cum.

"I'm not sure what to do," Steve said.

"I don't think she's ready to have someone cum inside her." I added.

"Why don't you just decorate her?" he said. "Katlin, would you like him
to shoot all over you?" Steve asked.

"I don't mind, if it helps the movie" she said.

"OK, let's get you two back on the bed to finish. I have another scene
to do today" Steve said.

Katlin and I went back to the bed. She sat down on the edge and took my
dick in her mouth to stiffen me up again. I used my hand on the base of
my shaft to help her along.

After a few minutes I was ready, so I took my cock out of her mouth,
gave it a few last strokes, and began shooting my cum all over Katlin's
chest, nipples, and I even got a drop or two on her lips and chin. To
our surprise, she took the tip of her tongue and pulled my cum into her
mouth.

"Gee Katlin, we thought you weren't ready for that yet" Steve said.

"It just seemed the natural thing to do if someone is nice enough to
shoot it there." She said.

"Well it sure made the perfect ending to your scene" Steve told her.

After we stopped filming, Katlin went to the bathroom to shower and
clean up.

"So Katlin, how was your first time having sex?" Steve asked.

"I really enjoyed it, I hope I get to do more" Katlin said.

Steve and I had an hour before we shot our next scene.

At 2 pm, there was a knock at the door. When we answered it, were Steve
Conner and Jimmy Rock, the two boys from the Olympics.

"Come in, guys" Steve said. After the boys came in and got settled,
Steve told the boys that we had to wait for their co-stars to arrive.
Soon after there was a knock at the door, and it was the Spencer twins,
Stephanie and Melissa.

"Hi girls, how are you?" Steve asked.

"Fine" both girls said.

"Boys, why don't you go into that room and get ready, and girls you
come this way" Steve said.

"Wait wouldn't be better if you filmed us getting undressed?' Jimmy
asked Steve.

"Gee, I hadn't thought of that." So, in the living room of our suite
were two couches. The girls went to one couch and the boys stayed where
they were. Steve spent a few minutes setting up a second camera, so now
this was a three-camera scene. There was a camera on each sofa, plus
one to shoot both at the same time.

The twins were dressed in white, knitted pullover sweaters and jeans.
The boys had jeans and sport shirts on. When all four kids were down to
their underwear, Steve told them to stop because he wanted to get
close-ups during the main part of the scene.

When everyone was ready, Steve had the boys stand at their couch and
the girls stood in front of them. Steve quickly went and whispered in
the girls' ears. When they nodded yes, he was ready to start.

When Steve got behind the camera he said to the girls, "Ready." and the
twins pulled their panties down and the boys saw the twins' bald
pussies. Then the girls got down on their knees. When Steve yelled
"action," the twins slowly took their fingers and worked them inside
the boys' underwear and worked them down. Next, after the boys stepped
out of their shorts, they sat down and the girls moved closer. The
girls began playing with the boys' semi-erect dicks.

Stephanie was paired with Steve, and Melissa was with Jimmy. Melissa
had a challenge because Jimmy had a big belly and was known as one of
the heaviest swimmers around. The first time Melissa saw Jimmy's cock
she got a surprise, because Jimmy's slit stayed gaped open. Once the
boys were settled on the couch, the girls began sucking on the boys'
hard cocks.

While the girls were sucking, Steve had the camera focused on both
couples, and the third kept a wide shot going. Before we started, Steve
told the boys to signal him when they were close to cumming. The boys,
being age 7 & 9, Steve got a nice, long oral scene that he knew would
please his fans.

After a few minutes, both boys raised their hands and Steve said,
"Cut." Then Steve walked over and said, "So boys, how was your first
shot at oral sex?"

"Great, we really enjoyed it" both boys said.

"Do you boys know how to masturbate?"

"Yeah" they answered. For the next part of the scene Steve had the boys
stand in front of the couch and the girls stayed on their knees. When
Steve yelled "Action" again, the boys held their cocks and aimed at the
girls mouths. The twins helped the boys by tickling their heads with
the tips of their tongues. During this time the twins took the boys'
cocks back in their mouths to help keep the boys hard.

Both boys signaled off-camera that they were almost ready to cum, so
Steve stopped rolling and explained what he wanted on film. He said
that he wanted Steve and Jimmy to get themselves off and shoot in the
twins' mouths. Steve then got behind the camera and yelled "Action."

Steve and Jimmy then began pulling on their dicks and aiming at the
girls open mouths. Jimmy's breathing suddenly changed and his hand
started moving even faster. He adjusted his stance and moved the head
of his cock almost into Melissa's mouth and then began cumming. Jimmy,
who was more developed, began shooting long white ropes of cum into her
open mouth. Steve and I were amazed that a 9-year-old kid could shoot
that much cum. By the time Jimmy was done, Steve was moving closer to
Stephanie's mouth, after a few more strokes, he shot about four ropes
into her waiting mouth. Each boy kept pulling until they got every last
drop out.

After we cut, Steve came over. "Did you guys have a good cum?" he
asked.

"Gee I didn't know I could shoot that much, I'm exhausted." Jimmy said.

"How about you, Steve?" he asked

"Well I don't shoot that often, so I can't say if it was more or less"
he told Steve.

While Steve was cleaning up, the kids sat around playing with each
other. We heard the girls sighing and moaning as the boys played with
their partner's pussy. The twins were popular in the movies because
they had nice bodies.

Early the next morning, Gary and the company he worked for began
setting up for their day of filming. The indoor pool area was in two
parts. The main area had a full size Olympic pool, and off to the side
was a small wading pool for younger kids. This company specialized in
filming different events. So at the convention they were hosting two
pool parties for the children. At the hotel connected to the kiddy pool
was a complete indoor playground. The concept of this video was for
people to watch kids having fun at the pool.

At about 10am, the kids from the hotel started arriving. The video
company also invited parents and their children from the outside into
the filming. The parents came in and went to the pool area. When they
walked through the door, the parents and children saw the pool and
playground area with plenty of space for the families to spread out
blankets like they would on the beach.

As the parents and children arrived, they checked in with Gary and then
found a spot to sit down. Once the families got their space, they
started helping the kids get ready to play. There were lots of
hand-held cameras to catch all the action. These videos were hard to
edit, so they were mostly sold as multi-tape videos. As soon as the
families picked their spots, the camera people came over to film the
children undressing.

The camera people were busy capturing all the action, and it was an
interesting site to see almost a hundred children running around
without clothes on. After everyone was checked in, Gary stood by the
entrance to the pool and proceeded to take his clothes off to join the
pool party. As Gary bent over to remove his underwear, the camera
caught a beautiful shot of Gary's crotch from his balls to his asshole.
It was amazing to see how well that part of Gary was developed. After
Gary picked up his clothes, he turned and the camera caught a
full-length shot of him as he dove into the pool.

One of the parents at the pool party had trouble settling down one of
her infant daughters.

"Hi Ma'am, I think I can quiet your baby down" Gary said.

"I hope so, I've tried everything" the mother said.

Gary knelt down at the baby's legs and opened them. Next, he parted the
baby's pussy lips, took the tip of his tongue, and tickled her clit.
This settled her down right away.

"Thanks!" the mother said.

"Glad to help" Gary said.

The party lasted several hours, and lots of great footage was shot. Now
came the impossible task of editing the film.

"Sandra, I need to see you," Steve said.

"Sure I'm not busy." Sandra said.

"I need you to do some special scenes that a company needs for a
compilation video" Steve told her. "I can also tell you that this will
be a new sexual experience for you."

"I'm always interested in new sexual experiences." She answered.

"One more thing I need to ask you, Sandra." Steve said.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Is there anything off-limits for what you do on camera?" he asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I can't tell you until everything is worked out." Steve said.

"Okay." She said.

At the convention, a special luncheon was held for the child actors.
One of the production companies sponsored it. This was a company that
made unique videos that took place in restaurants. To compliment their
luncheon, the company had a crew of kids bussing the tables nude.
Several of the actors asked the producers if the kids were available
for work.

At about 4 pm, Sandra knocked on the door of our suite.

"Hi Steve" she said.

"Hi Sandra, come in" he answered. "I'm putting the finishing touches on
the scene that we need to do."

"OK" Sandra answered.

"Who will I be working with here, Steve?" Sandra asked. "Well I want to
wait until the last possible second, because I want to film the
introduction, it will add to the scene.

"Okay" she said.

After a short time, there was a knock at the back door of our suite.
Steve and I rushed into the other room and quickly closed the door, so
as not to spoil Sandra's surprise. A few minutes later, Steve came back
into the room and told Sandra it would be a few more minutes to
prepare.

"Sandra, I don't mean to scare you, but I need to do it this because it
has to be shot this way." Steve told her.

"Oh, I don't mind." She said. Steve then left and went into the other
room to make sure everything was set.

At the moment everything was ready, Steve checked with Sandra to see if
she was ready. When she said yes, Steve yelled "Action!"

The door opened and in walked Marcus Brown the only black child in the
movies.

"Wow, what a nice surprise" Sandra said. Marcus walked over and gave
her a big hug.

"Sandra, are you going to back out on me?" Steve asked.

"Well it sure is different" she said. Marcus was wearing a nice striped
sports shirt with nice pressed jeans. After several minutes, Sandra
decided that she was uncomfortable about having sex with Marcus. She
talked to Steve and he told her that he was fine with her decision and
that he was not into forcing anybody into anything. So then the scene
was stopped and we were done filming for the day.

"Let me think it over for a while" Sandra told Steve.

"Like I said before, don't worry about it" he told her.

It was about 5 pm when the doors opened for the ticket holder who paid
$250 to see a children's video being made. The hotel dance club had two
levels, so the top level was sold to the public. On the main level,
there were chairs and tables for the kids to set.

At around 6:45 pm, the kids started arriving. Then at 7 pm, the
producer announced that they were almost ready to start filming. Once
the signal was given, the kids began undressing for the dance. The
audience got a big thrill when she saw the kids on the dance floor
undressing. The events were being filmed for a non-action video. The
dance party video was a great hit and sold lots of copies.

I was walking down the hall and saw our friend Jose. He asked me if I
was busy. I said "no" and he asked me if I could help him with a scene
he was shooting.

"Yeah, what do you need?"

"I'm shooting a three-couch scene and I need a third adult."

"Sure, I'm not busy."

I went to Jose's suite and saw them getting ready to set the scene for
the day's filming. I met my other two co-stars, Miguel Ruiz and Willie
Rogers. After a few minutes, Jose came over and told us to get down to
our underwear.

After a few minutes, we were called into the large living room where
there were three double-length couches. Before the girls came in, Jose
told us that he wanted us to do a natural scene that meant that we
could do anything we wanted or just think about having sex without the
cameras there. Jose asked me to take the center couch.

Jose told us that he wanted us to have sex like the camera wasn't
there. "Just a few more minutes, guys, and the girls will be here."

We sat around the set for half an hour, while Jose and his crew got all
the cameras set.

"Okay guys, I'm going to get the kids now" Jose told us.

In a few minutes, Jose returned and I got a big surprise. When Jose
brought the girls in, one of them was Katlin, whom I helped do her
first scene several days ago. When Katlin saw me, she ran over to my
couch and sat down.

"Hi, I'm glad to see you again" Katlin said.

"You two know each other?" asked Jose.

"Yes, I helped her do her first scene the other day." I told him. I
then turned to Katlin and said "Jose may not want you to stay here
since we've worked together before."

"No if she's more comfortable working with you, she should stay there."
Jose said.

While the crew was making sure everything was set, Katlin was talking
about the things she had done at the convention. She had her hand in
the fly hole of my boxers, working on my dick. I looked over to
Willie's couch and saw that he got a 5 year old blonde with very Nordic
features. I also knew that because of his size he had to be careful
with a girl that small.

Before we started, Katlin said to me, "How many times do you want to
cum?"

"Maybe twice."

"Gee I hope you get to cum in my mouth, since we did our scene I prefer
that to be done."

"Okay" I told her. "Do you let guys cum in your pussy?" I asked

"They've never asked me" she said.

"Should I decorate you?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's always fun" She said.

Before the cameras started rolling, Jose came in and went over
everything one last time.

"Okay boys and girls, we're getting ready to start, so I want this
scene to look as natural as possible. Don't mug for the camera, just
concentrate on what you're doing."

"Can we use any positions we want?" I asked.

"Sure I've a couple of extra cameras, in case you guys get creative."
Jose said.

Jose did say that when he yelled "action" he wanted the girls to strip
first. Since Jose said to be creative, that gave me a few ideas.

When we finally got rolling, Katlin stripped quickly and then had me
lifting my ass up to get my boxers down. I had Katlin sit on my right
side so I could pull her lips apart to start licking her big clit.

"Gee Katlin, you have a beautiful clit." I told her

"Yeah, I've learned that it can be fun to play with when I'm by
myself."

"You should feel honored that yours is bigger than most girls your age"
I told her

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes!" I answered.

"Let's switch, so I can get that thing in my mouth" Katlin said to me.

After a few minutes of Katlin sucking me, I told her I wanted to try
something different. I had remembered that Jose said be creative, so I
explained to Katlin that I wanted her to stand on the couch facing the
camera. Next I told her to bend her knees slightly, so she could lower
herself on to my face and I could continue eating her pussy. She was
bent at the hips, so she could get my cock back into her mouth.

While Katlin was standing, I really made her moan when I touched the
tip of my tongue to her asshole. When Jose saw what we were doing, he
gave us a thumbs-up. After a few minutes, Katlin had to stand up so she
wouldn't hurt her back. When we changed positions I told Katlin that I
was going to lie on my back and she should lie opposite on top of me.
When we did our 69, I continued using my tongue on her asshole.

After several minutes of licking, Katlin had a powerful orgasm. I
managed to look over to Willie's couch to see his little partner
looking at that big licorice stick and wondering about its size. Since
I'd worked with Katlin, I've noticed that some of her skills have
improved. She was a lot better at sucking and her fondling skills were
also getting better.

Jose yelled "cut" to let everyone catch his or her breath. I asked Jose
"Can we talk out loud while we're rolling?"

"Yeah, as I said, this is a freestyle shoot" he said. I told Katlin
when we started again to get me back into her mouth so I can give her a
load to swallow. Once Jose was rolling, I told Katlin to start forming
her seal with her mouth, because I couldn't last much longer.

After a few minutes I told Katlin I was ready. I almost didn't get the
words out when I started cumming in her mouth. Katlin had learned her
oral skills very well. She used her mouth to create a good seal, so
that she didn't lose any of my cum. When she took my cock out of her
mouth, she turned toward the camera and showed a big wad of cum I left
in her mouth.

After I came in Katlin's mouth, Jose decided to stop filming and let
the kids have a potty break. I also got up because I'm one of those
guys that after I cum I need to piss. In a few minutes, the kids came
back in. Willie's part of the scene wasn't going well. He was anxious
about using his cock in such a small girl. So we had an extended break
while they figured out what to do. Jose came back and told everyone we
had a half hour break.

Katlin asked me what I was going to do. She said that after being under
those hot lights she was going to shower. "I will to." I told her. In a
way, I was glad Katlin showered, because that let me have the fun of
getting her wet again. After about 45 minutes, it was decided that the
little girl with Willie would just play and suck on him so he wouldn't
hurt her.

When we came back to the set, Katlin was very ready to get me inside
her. After her shower, Katlin came back to the set wearing only her
bath towel. "I hope we start soon, I'm really horny." She said.

"Katlin, when we start again I really want to cum in your pussy."

"Okay" she said.

"After that hot shower I need you to get me hard again" I told her.

"Ok, will you get me wet again?" she asked.

"I really love licking your pussy." Before we started I told Jose that
Katlin wanted me to cum inside. He said "Fine this is a freestyle
scene, so whatever you guys want to do is fine."

Jose then told everyone that we were ready to finish. I asked Katlin if
she would stay on her back while we fucked. "Yeah, that's my favorite
position" she said.

Jose then yelled "Action" and I had Katlin lie on her back. Then I told
her to rest her knees on her shoulders so it would open her pussy. I
got down on my knees and moved closer. I gave my cock a few strokes to
firm it up, then I took the head and placed it at the opening of her
pussy. I shifted my weight forward to slide into Katlin's pussy, rested
my left hand on the arm of the couch beside her head, and began moving
in and out. I wanted to keep an even pace so as not to cum too soon.

I could tell that Katlin was enjoying herself, as I heard her give some
good, deep moans. Then Katlin's breathing changed. She let out a big
grunt and I knew she was having a long orgasm. I kept up my pace of
fucking her pussy. Before we started I wondered if Katlin's pussy has
changed since I first worked with her, and she had done several scenes
with other men. When I got into Katlin, I found that her pussy had the
same tightness as the first time I fucked her.

"Hmmm your wiener feels so nice inside my pussy" Katlin said.

"Thanks" I answered. I kept a steady pace while fucking, and this gave
Katlin several nice orgasms. Soon I asked Katlin if she was ready for
me to cum in her pussy.

"Yes, this is the best fuck I've ever had." After she said that she
sent me over the edge and I pushed my cock all the way into her pussy.
As soon as I hit bottom, I began shooting torrents of cum into her
8-year-old pussy. "Ahhhh" was all I could say as I kept cumming into
her pussy.

"I feel so filled up, I didn't know you could cum so much" she said.

"I didn't either, it must have been because you're so pretty."

When I got up I told Katlin to turn toward the camera so they could get
shots of the cum leaking out of her pussy. Since she was an athlete,
she was able to flex her muscles to push and make my cum bubble out. We
were the last couple to finish, and Jose yelled "Cut"

"Katlin, have you had anybody cum inside you before?"

"Not as good as you just did."

"Hello Billy, I've been looking all over for you" Steve said.

"Sure, what do you need?" Billy answered

"They've just given me the script for the movie they want to shoot on
the hotel lake, and I thought you would be good for the lead" he said
as Billy was reading.

"Who's my first mate going to be?" he asked Steve.

"They got that cute boy Darren Sims to be your co-star" Steve said.

"Ah yes I've heard a lot about him and his work" Billy said. "When do
we start filming?"

"Tomorrow at 10 am" Steve said.

This project was the highlight of filming at the convention. This,
unlike most children's movies, had a story. This film takes place on a
pirate ship. The film was to be a costume picture, but it didn't take
much money, because the costumes were small. These pirates only wore a
hat, an eye patch and a loincloth. Billy and Darren arrived at the
island in the lake at 8:30 am to start shooting at 10.

Darren was a good-looking 7 year old, with dark hair and hazel eyes. He
was a newcomer to movies, but his looks and body made him a popular
actor.

To save money on the set, each boy had a chair to sit in and one to use
for their clothes. When Billy and Darren arrived, Steve greeted them
and told them to go to their chairs and get ready. They went over to
their chairs and got changed. Steve told the boys that they shouldn't
wear anything under their loincloths.

"Billy, I need to see you before we start shooting" Steve said. Billy
and Steve went over the scene and he explained how this scene needed to
be shot.

"I have no problem with that, I've done it before." Billy told Steve.
"Darren, did you prepare yourself for your scene?' Steve asked.

"Yes sir" He answered.

Just before we started shooting, Steve sent the set mother over to
Billy to help him get ready for the scene.

"Hi, I'm here to help you" she said. Billy then knew to lift his
loincloth so she could get him hard for the scene. When the boys were
confident they knew their lines, he set up to shoot it. After all the
cameras were set, Steve asked one last time if the boys were ready.
They both said yes and then they moved to their marks. When all the
cameras were set, Steve called "Action."

"Hi. I saw your 'Help Wanted' sign and I'm interested in being your
first mate." was Darren's line.

"Sure, can you travel?" Billy gave his line.

"Do you use the standard job interview?" Darren gave his next line.

"Yes I use the standard interview" Billy said.

"When are you giving your interviews?" Darren's charter said.

"I can give you an interview now, if you like" Billy's charter said.
"Step over to my interview area."

Billy had Darren step over to the rail of the boat, remove his
loincloth, and rest his right foot on a wooden crate. Then Billy pulled
his loincloth down and stepped behind Darren.

For this scene, Steve used three cameras: one to shoot from behind, the
second would stay between their legs, and the third for face shots.
Off-camera, Billy got a squirt of lube and worked it into his dick.
When Steve gave the signal, Billy stepped up behind Darren and inserted
his cock into Darren's ass. The second camera had most of the work to
film Billy's cock working Darren's ass. We set that camera at an angle,
so we could catch the action of the boy's balls. This made for a
priceless shot, since Billy's balls were much bigger than Darren's. The
second camera also caught Darren when he came.

Billy rested his hands around Darren's waist while he moved in and out.
Darren had a unique talent in that whenever he was fucked in the ass he
could cum without touching himself. While Billy was fucking, we got
some nice facial shots to edit in later. Billy was able to go a good
ten minutes before he felt his orgasm start to build. Soon thereafter,
Billy gave a few last quick strokes, pulled out, and shot a huge load
on Darren's ass - some shots even landed on his back.

"Thanks for the interview." Darren said.

"Great, you got the job" the captain said.

"Cut!" yelled Steve. "Great scene, boys" Steve told them.

"Did I go too hard, Darren?" Billy asked.

"No, you're a lot nicer than some of the men that I worked with. Some
of them can be rough" answered Darren.

"Yes I've been through that myself" Billy said.

"So girls, did you want the parts of the captain's two wenches?" Steve
asked Sandra and Nicole.

"I'm not going to let him put that thing in me until he takes a bath"
Nicole said.

"Oh girls, do you think I would put you at risk like that? I'm here to
work safely" Steve said.

After a break, we shot the next scene. In the scene, one of the wenches
comes aboard the ship looking for the captain. Steve walked over to
Darren and whispered in his ear.

"Oh yes" Darren said.

We had everyone set up and we were ready to film. "Action!" yelled
Steve. In walked Nicole in her wench costume.

"Where's the Captain?" she gave her line.

"He's in town, getting supplies" he said. In the scene, Darren was
sitting on a crate on deck, nude and masturbating.

"Gee you're built nice for a first mate" was Nicole's next line. Darren
was nicely hung for a 7 year old, about 4 ½ inches. Darren also had a
great looking pair of balls to go with his cute dick. "Would you like
me to help you with that?" Nicole said. Without getting an answer, she
dropped to her knees and began sucking Darren's hard dick.

While Nicole was sucking Darren's dick, Billy walked in. "Hi, I see
you've met one of my girl mates." Billy said.

"Yeah, we're just getting acquainted" Darren said.

Billy sat his packages down and then removed his clothes. He then
walked over and Nicole reached out to start working on his semi-hard
dick. She then began going back and forth, sucking both dicks. One guy
on the crew asked Steve if this scene was planned.

"No, but if I stop them I could lose a great scene." After a few
minutes, Nicole stood up, straddled Darren's lap, and guided his cock
to her asshole. Then Billy stepped up and put his hard cock into her
pussy. No one had known if Nicole had ever been double-fucked.

A few minutes went by, and they stopped and traded places. Nicole let
out a soft moan as the boys put their cocks back in. Billy gave a
signal off-camera to one of the hand-held guys to move to their right
side.

After a few more strokes, Billy said, "I'm going to shoot on your
back." Billy quickly pulled his dick out of her asshole, and the camera
caught him spraying her back with a huge load of cum. Billy remembered
to add some sounds to make his cum look and sound better on film.
Darren got so caught up in Billy's shot he came deep inside Nicole's
pussy.

"Gee, I'm sorry Steve, I just got carried away" Nicole said.

Steve took Nicole aside and said, "Don't worry about what you did.
Actually what you three did was hotter than anything that we could have
planned. In fact, your scene was so hot that I'm keeping it in the
movie!"

"Thanks Steve, I feel better now" she said. After a few more scenes,
the pirate movie was finished.

While Steve and I were working on some things around our suite, Nicole
stopped by and gave us a hard time with some of our paperwork. After a
short time there was a knock at our door. Steve answered the door, and
it was Jimmy Rock, whom we had shot an oral scene with several days
ago.

"Hi, Steve. I was walking around and wanted to stop by and see if you
had any work for me today?" Jimmy said.

"I don't have anything lined up for today, I'm sorry."

Then Nicole walked by and Steve introduced the two children.. When
Nicole first saw Jimmy, she was instantly attracted to him.

"Steve, get the boys, I never fucked a chubby guy before" she said.
Steve knew that Nicole, unlike other children, had great instincts on
how things should be done on camera. Steve quickly called our crew in.

After they were set up, we started filming Nicole greeting Jimmy at the
door. Next she led him over to the couch and they kissed passionately.
While kissing, they each began removing each other's shirts. Then she
knelt in front of Jimmy and began undoing his jeans. Steve and the crew
knew that Nicole was in for a big surprise. We had seen Jimmy before
and we knew that because Jimmy was a chubby 9 year old, his cock was
nearly adult sized. Nicole opened his jeans and got them down to reveal
his plaid boxers. Jimmy then helped Nicole strip down to her white silk
panties. Nicole again knelt in front of Jimmy and began working her
fingers inside the waistband if his boxers.

When she got them down to his knees she gave a priceless expiration to
the camera when she saw Jimmy's big cock. "Wow Jimmy, you're big!" she
said.

"Yes. Me being chubby has added to the size of my dick" he answered.

Next, Nicole gently took Jimmy's cock and slipped the head into her
mouth. Nicole gave him a few sucks and then took the tip of her tongue
and tickled his piss slit. Nicole really had Jimmy moaning when she did
this. She then stood up and had Jimmy sit down on the couch. While
standing, she pulled her silk panties down and off. Jimmy sat on the
couch and Nicole sat on his right side, put her head in his lap, and
took his dick back into her mouth. Jimmy slid his butt forward so she
could get her hands in to start playing with his balls.

Jimmy loved having his balls played with. Just like his dick, they were
almost adult size. The two kids were on a double-sized couch. Next,
Jimmy stood up and helped Nicole turn and lay on her back. Jimmy then
opened her legs and knelt between them so his face was right at her
pussy.

When we got Jimmy's paperwork from his training, it was noted that he
excelled at his oral skills. This meant that he was a master pussy
eater. Jimmy got down and started working his tongue all over the 8
year olds wet pussy. His work had Nicole moaning almost instantly. He
even gave Nicole a quick orgasm by tongue-fucking her pussy.

When Jimmy was finished eating, he lifted himself up to his knees and
moved forward. Next, he pointed his hard cock at Nicole's pussy hole.
Once he got his dick in her pussy, he shifted his weight forward by
balancing himself by placing one hand on the back of the couch and the
other at the end of the arm at Nicole's head. He then started moving in
and out of Nicole's wet pussy.

Jimmy, like Nicole, had great movie instincts. He knew what would look
good on camera, but he also knew how to position himself to get that
shot. As Jimmy was fucking, we kept a camera aimed between his legs.
This gave us some good asshole shots of both kids. After several
minutes, Nicole whispered in Jimmy's ear that she wanted to change
positions.

After Jimmy backed out, Steve held up a cue card, saying "Jimmy, sit on
couch and let her ride." Both kids saw the note and nodded and set
themselves in that position. After a few awkward strokes, Steve flashed
another note saying, "put hands around waist and help her move up and
down." He then did so and the scene improved instantly.

Nicole once again whispered into Jimmy's ear that she wanted to shift
again. So after more whispering, Nicole had Jimmy laying on his right
side against the back of the couch. Next, she sat down and then turned
to position herself so Jimmy could get back into her pussy. As Jimmy
held her leg up they saw a note from Steve saying "Great, I love
sidecar fucking." Jimmy whispered that he was getting close to cumming.

"We'll stay here and you just shoot as much on me as possible." She
told him. Jimmy lasted a few more minutes then he reached down and
pulled his dick out of her pussy. Once he pulled out, we zoomed in as
Jimmy aimed at her body and started cumming. He shot all over Nicole's
lower belly and her slit. He also shot a few drops that landed under
her chin. She was all covered in cum. Jimmy was like all boys his age,
in that each time he came he shot more than the last time.

"Wow Jimmy, I could work with you all the time!" Nicole said.

"Thanks" said Jimmy.

"How long have you been in the business?" Nicole asked.

"I'm a newcomer, this is my first work" he answered,

"You're the best fuck I've ever had." Nicole said. Jimmy ran to the
bathroom and then came back into the living room. "Your dick looks nice
even when you're down." Nicole said.

"Thanks" Jimmy said as they were dressing.

Nicole turned to Steve and I and said, "You guys should have a stable
of actors and Jimmy should be in it."

"Thanks for the idea." Steve said.

On the last day of the convention, Steve and I were approached with an
interesting idea. The top editors from Kindersex Magazine came to see
us after they heard that the three athletes from the children's nude
Olympics were invited to the convention. After seeing photographs from
the games, they got the idea to publish a special glossy magazine with
the three Olympians. Steve sent some runners to find the three kids.

The men showed that they had already looked through hundreds of
photographs from the games to put in the magazine. We saw that they had
the pictures of Steve and Jimmy receiving their medals on the stand in
the nude at the swimming event. Once these pictures were printed on the
heavy gloss paper, it really made the pictures stand out and enhanced
the boys' bodies. They also had shots of the boys standing on the
starting blocks and around the pool.

I was sent to find the three athletes and bring them to our suite. I
found them sitting at the same table in the ballroom eating lunch. "Hi
guys," I said, as I sat down at their table. "I was sent to find you
three for a special project in our suite" I told them. Please finish
your lunch and then come up."

"Okay," they said.

I went back up to our suite and told everybody that the kids would be
up when they finished eating.

At 2 pm, there was a knock on the door of our suite. When I opened the
door the three athletes were standing there. "Come in." I told the
kids. They all walked over to the couch were Steve was sitting.

"Hi kids. Sit down and let me explain why I called you here" he
started. "The organizers of the convention thought since you three came
here from the Olympics, they want you guys to do a scene together." He
explained.

"I'm horny." Katlin said.

"We need a few minutes to get ready and this time the whole scene is
nude." Steve told them. We had the kids go to one of the smaller
bedrooms in our suite to undress.

"Five minutes, guys." Steve told the kids. We set up to film this in
the suite's master bedroom. When they were ready, the three athletes
walked into the room totally nude. We placed Katlin in the middle of
the bed with Steve on her right and Jimmy on her left.

When Steve yelled "Action" the kids were on acting their own. The boys
took their hands and began rubbing Katlin all over her body. Then Steve
moved his head over and started licking Katlin's nipple. His right hand
was between her legs, working her large clit. Jimmy then got up and
moved between her legs so he could eat her pussy. Jimmy was known as
the best pussy eater there.

We had to be careful with Jimmy, because sometimes while fucking he
could get carried away and pound the girl too fast and hurt them. "Eat
some pussy, Steve?" Jimmy asked his partner. Steve got down between
Katlin's legs and ate her to a nice orgasm.

Steve then picked up Katlin's legs and moved closer to aim his cock at
her wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhh" was all she could say. After Steve got in, he shifted his
weight and started moving in and out of her pussy. "God your cock feels
wonderful in my pussy." Katlin said. Jimmy got up and aimed his big
cock towards her mouth and she began sucking. Steve was going for about
five minutes, then he got faster and after a few grunts began cumming
in Katlin's pussy. "Wow you're cum felt great in my pussy" She told
Steve.

After a potty break, Katlin came back and once again worked on getting
Jimmy hard. Steve helped by licking her pussy to get her wet. When
Steve gave her an orgasm, Jimmy was ready to slide his cock into his 8
year old co-star's pussy.

"Wow you fill me up too, Jimmy." Katlin told him. She also enjoyed
rubbing his big belly. Jimmy was good on camera because he could pace
himself to make the scene better to watch. After a few minutes, Jimmy
pulled his cock out, aimed at her belly, and began shooting cum all
over her.

"Great scene, guys!" Steve told the three athletes "We can sell lots of
those videos."

After we finished this scene, we were done with our work at the
convention. We stayed for the closing banquet, and the next day all the
children left for home.

bobandcarole

May 6, 2006, 11:39:01 AM5/6/06
.