More CHIP pleeeeeease!

weew...@winkle.com

Sep 17, 2008, 5:23:50 PM9/17/08
anyone have more of the well endowed Krivon lad called Chip please?
Man thanks
willie
Message has been deleted

Doc NP-f31

Sep 20, 2008, 1:56:58 AM9/20/08
weew...@winkle.com wrote in news:C4ydnQ910Kr...@giganews.com:

> anyone have more of the well endowed Krivon lad called Chip please?
> Man thanks
> willie

Here you go. Now go fucking kill yourself, child molester.

--
Rules are for those who lack an imagination-Me

For your information, the real Frogbutt doesn't post with other nics,
and doesn't impersonate other posters. Yes, he is a vile Troll, butt,
unlike many of them, he DOES have standards.-Y-Tard, the self proclaimed
"inventor of usenet", in alt.fan.prettyboy 10/15/06

You can fucking go to Hell, you sorry assed-cunt-tainted shite-eating
sonofabitch bastard.-The peace loving and non-violent Tedn'Alice in
alt.fan.utb.naughty-boy on 8/04/08

toy04.jpg

Doc NP-f31

Sep 22, 2008, 10:58:19 AM9/22/08
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 05:56:58 +0000 (UTC), "Doc NP-f31"
<fr...@mccain.is.a.loser.org> wrote:

>weew...@winkle.com wrote in news:C4ydnQ910Kr...@giganews.com:
>
>> anyone have more of the well endowed Krivon lad called Chip please?
>> Man thanks
>> willie
>
>Here you go. Now go fucking kill yourself, child molester.

Well, it goes to say that I didn't post THAT picture.

That sight is enough to turn a committed heterosexual into a boy
loving gay.

Hey Frogbutt! I thought your account was cancelled! LOL!

Dude With the Hair
NP-f31

weew...@winkle.com

Sep 23, 2008, 5:27:09 AM9/23/08
Chip is easily over 16 (age of consent in UK) if not over 18, so there fore
I am no Pedo thank you!
Oh, and what brings you to this group exactly....?

Nomen Nescio

Sep 23, 2008, 8:50:05 AM9/23/08

Humiliating sacks of horseshite like you i would venture to guess ..

NObama thinks the treatment for asthma is a breathalyzer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJLdE9DELs

NObama thinks there are 57 states:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJCgeQsjFeU

NObama is caught red handed in a lie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY5CQnOn75c&NR=1

"You will never
find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" -- Obi-Wan Kenobi.

k00kologist #24 AUK.
Owner and trainer of Emerson Wainwright and his current sock Guillaume
Ier de Normandie

Frogbutt

Sep 25, 2008, 3:53:23 PM9/25/08
Doc NP-f31 <dudewithth...@hushmail.com> wrote in

Vicky lied to you. Now go fucking kill yourself, duck.

DSCF0025.JPG

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 26, 2008, 11:22:01 PM9/26/08
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:53:23 +0000 (UTC), Frogbutt
<fr...@mccain.is.a.loser.org> wrote:

>Doc NP-f31 <dudewithth...@hushmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 05:56:58 +0000 (UTC), "Doc NP-f31"
>> <fr...@mccain.is.a.loser.org> wrote:

>>>Here you go. Now go fucking kill yourself, child molester.
>>

>> Well, it goes to say that I didn't post THAT picture.
>>
>> That sight is enough to turn a committed heterosexual into a boy
>> loving gay.
>>
>> Hey Frogbutt! I thought your account was cancelled! LOL!
>>
>> Dude With the Hair
>> NP-f31
>>

>Vicky lied to you. Now go fucking kill yourself, duck.

Yep. You're a real puss.
Picture's worth a thousand words (or retches, in this case)

So what is it?
You make all these great threats of some great gyser spurt,
But all you get is a dribble.

You're a real ball-less castrated wonder, ain't ya?
Too bad you didn't aim that circular saw a bit more towards the
jugular. Now go get stuffed, pissant troll-wannabe.

TnA
Law that is Unjust is not Law.