Regarding post from Wild thing aka tungboy... .. .

icicle

Aug 2, 2009, 2:29:06 AM8/2/09

"Wild thing" aka tungboy wrote in message

> While you're at it, why don't you go to all the other mp3 groups and
> complain to people posting TONS and TONS of songs by unknown and
> upcoming artists. That's how singers get discovered is by posting some
> songs by them. I've heard some of his music now and love it so much
> that I plan on ordering ALL of his CD's! If those songs hadn't been
> posted on here, I never would have discovered him.

Wild thing aka tungboy,
YOU are a moronic filthy liar.
Several links were posted here in the Fort to all sorts of
Tom Klijbroek music videos on youtube. One of those
Fort posted Internet URL links pointed to eighteen Tom
Klijbroek music videos on youtube.
AND tungboy, in addition to everything else, you are
also a Usenet coward with your pitiful use of your Wild thing.
icicle

icicle

Aug 2, 2009, 2:31:04 AM8/2/09
Dutch blond singer
Tom Klijbroek
======================
18 Tom Klijbroek videos on youtube:
CLICK here:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Tom+Klijbroek&search_type=&aq=f

Fort Kitten (Registered) #2
======================================
The Official Website of Dylan & Cole Sprouse
http://www.sprousebros.com/

MovieKids
http://www.moviekids.org/

Stargalaxy
http://www.stargalaxy.com/sg_home.php

Casperworld
http://www.casperworld.com/index.html

The Official JIMMY 'JAX' PINCHAK Site
http://www.jimmypinchak.com/

Randy Shelly (official website of cute boy celebrity)
http://www.randyshelly.com/index.html

Do you like cute BOY Cartoons? & cute BOY comics?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Niklas and Friends!
http://www.niklascomics.de/intro.htm
|| Color comics of Niklas are now available for purchase.||
Hi, my name is Niklas. I'm the one to the left with the
blond hair and those goofy freckles. I'll tell you in some
cartoons and stories what happened after I told my best
friends the truth.

Our awesome pic sharing friend
"Johnie" Proudly Presents
http://www.xs4all.nl/~johnie/jpp.html

Note: Invisible is currently off line.
=======================================

icicle

Aug 2, 2009, 2:32:38 AM8/2/09
Dutch blond singer
Tom Klijbroek
======================
Tom Klijbroek sings tribute to Michael Jackson
*** Ben in Dutch language

CLICK here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHhbfu1idk

insane for boys!

Aug 2, 2009, 3:52:36 PM8/2/09

Actually you're wrong on who I REALLY am! Get your facts right you
fucking loser moron!

fonzbear2000

Aug 2, 2009, 4:09:03 PM8/2/09

Anyway, I shouldn't have even replied and just IGNORED you like I have
been doing and will continue to do.

insane for boys!

Aug 2, 2009, 4:10:02 PM8/2/09

Oops, forgot to change my username. :P

insane for boys!

Aug 2, 2009, 4:11:01 PM8/2/09

Anyway icicle, I'm just going to IGNORE you now so don't even bother replying.