Chris Hanson..........You can't rehibilitate a pedophile

bobandcarole

May 4, 2006, 2:49:28 AM5/4/06
Excerpt from TV Guides interview with Dateline NBC's Chris Hanson......

"In Ohio, we had a sixth-grade teacher stay and talk for 40
minutes about his addiction and compulsion. He talks about how the
other teachers in the teachers lounge have been talking about the "To
Catch a Predator" stories and how they could protect the kids. He'd
seen some of the previous stories, and he showed up anyway. This past
weekend in Fort Myers, I had a number of men walk in who knew
immediately I was Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC and said, "OK, that's
the chair where I sit, right? Fine."

bobandcarole

May 4, 2006, 9:58:53 AM5/4/06

bobandcarole