Ping Doc NP-f31 ==>> Here's Internet URL link to Tom Klijbroek biography (Google English translation)

Kittens @notreal.com Fort Kittens (Registered)

Jul 30, 2009, 11:15:47 AM7/30/09
Blog
HOT Blond Dutch Singer
Tom Klijbroek
> Hi Kittens,
>
> The URL worked fine. Here are the posters. It appears that he is a
> 'true blonde'. ;)
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Doc
> NP-f31
>
> PS- I'm glad you are buying his CDs, that will encourage him to keep
> working hard and that means more Tom! WooHoo!

Meow Doc,
Thanks for the assist. Tom's two HUGE 'true blonde' posters are
now on display in the Fort. Yeah, about the encouragement. And
we aren't the only ones that are encouraging Tom. Tom's CDs are
being marketed by record company Sony Music and are currently
being sold by Amazon.com to their large world-wide customers.
Both Sony and Amazon are among the largest of their kind in the world.
(here's Google English translation of Tom's biography)
CLICK here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.tomklijbroek.com/links.html&ei=uLhwSpG1OIvssQPjxrHaCA&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=9&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsony%2Bmusic%2BTom%2BKlijbroek%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D10

Note: Click on biography link, if above URL opens main page and
not the translated biography page.
Fort Kitten (Registered) #2
======================================
The Official Website of Dylan & Cole Sprouse
http://www.sprousebros.com/

MovieKids
http://www.moviekids.org/

Stargalaxy
http://www.stargalaxy.com/sg_home.php

Casperworld
http://www.casperworld.com/index.html

The Official JIMMY 'JAX' PINCHAK Site
http://www.jimmypinchak.com/

Randy Shelly (official website of cute boy celebrity)
http://www.randyshelly.com/index.html

Do you like cute BOY Cartoons? & cute BOY comics?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Niklas and Friends!
http://www.niklascomics.de/intro.htm
|| Color comics of Niklas are now available for purchase.||
Hi, my name is Niklas. I'm the one to the left with the
blond hair and those goofy freckles. I'll tell you in some
cartoons and stories what happened after I told my best
friends the truth.

Our awesome pic sharing friend
"Johnie" Proudly Presents
http://www.xs4all.nl/~johnie/jpp.html