Re: I Have Been Compromised

Message has been deleted

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 18, 2006, 2:36:44 AM2/18/06
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:01:32 +0000 (UTC), "::Y-Not::"
<<%+11$-Y-...@here.com>> wrote:

>PLEASE, all of you who have exchanged files and email with me in
>confidence, be aware that my computers have been seized by federal
>authorities. If you have exchanged any information with me, remove
>the evidence from your computers immediately.
>

>Take care
>
>::Y-Not::
>

>PS: This mess should be over soon for me, but I fear for my friends
>in the Fort. Do not take any chances. I will not voluntarily give
>any of you up to the authorities. You have my word.

LOL

Who's next?
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Michael Gray

Feb 18, 2006, 2:32:03 AM2/18/06
<<%+11$-Y-...@here.com>> wrote:
- Refer: <Xns976EA7ECA8...@82.135.35.10>

>PLEASE, all of you who have exchanged files and email with me in
>confidence, be aware that my computers have been seized by federal
>authorities. If you have exchanged any information with me, remove
>the evidence from your computers immediately.
>

>Take care
>
>::Y-Not::
>

>PS: This mess should be over soon for me, but I fear for my friends
>in the Fort. Do not take any chances. I will not voluntarily give
>any of you up to the authorities. You have my word.

Enjoy Abu Ghraib!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bobandcarole

Feb 18, 2006, 6:41:04 AM2/18/06
Uh huh, right..got caught didn't you?

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 18, 2006, 12:48:43 PM2/18/06
On 18 Feb 2006 02:53:04 -0600, "::Y-Not::" <%+12$-Y-...@here.com>
wrote:

>In article <Xns976EA7ECA8...@82.135.35.10>, ::Y-Not::

><%+11$-Y-...@here.com> wrote:
>
>> PLEASE, all of you who have exchanged files and email with me in
>> confidence, be aware that my computers have been seized by federal
>> authorities. If you have exchanged any information with me, remove
>> the evidence from your computers immediately.
>>

>> Take care
>>
>> ::Y-Not::
>>

>> PS: This mess should be over soon for me, but I fear for my friends
>> in the Fort. Do not take any chances. I will not voluntarily give
>> any of you up to the authorities. You have my word.
>

>Impostor alert!

Uh Huh.

>I use a Mac. This impostor posted with Xnews, which is a Windoze only
>program.

Mac? Bwahahahaha!!!!

>I never sign my name as the impostor did.
>No federal authorities have sneezed on my computers.
>Why would the feds want my computer for that? Don't they have enough of
>their own sneeze boxes?
>
>I'm flattered that I'm missed so much that Trolls resort to
>impersonating me to get me to post again to show them how stupid they
>are. whY Not make it easier on everyone, and cut out the middleman, and
>just do it to yourselves

Do what?

>Oh, by the way, if I didn't have my computer, how could I post this?
>Yes, really! :-)

Library?

>Anyway, there is nothing available in my computer that would cause them
>to go to all the trouble to come here and sneeze on it.
>BUT, if they need someone they should target, it should be at CHOO!

Is he a Chinese fella?

>PS to any others:
>If anyone would like to follow up on those IP addresses in his header,
>and possibly complain to his German provider, well, have fun. Maybe the
>German authorities might be interested in what he's doing in these
>newsgroups. :-)

Phuleeze.

_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Message has been deleted

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven

Feb 18, 2006, 2:55:18 PM2/18/06
Come on Y-Not:
Have you provided incriminating information to the fort that you wish
you would not have distributed, then hoped that this prank would cause
us to flush our computers?

t Michael t

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven

Feb 18, 2006, 6:43:24 PM2/18/06
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:09:32 -0500, "::Y-Not::" <%+12$-Y-...@here.com>
wrote:

>In article <dt7umd$11q$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, Fred Hall
><fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 18 Feb 2006 19:55:18 GMT, "MichaelLikeGod@Heaven"

>> <t11mic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Come on Y-Not:
>> >Have you provided incriminating information to the fort that you wish
>> >you would not have distributed, then hoped that this prank would cause
>> >us to flush our computers?
>> >
>> >t Michael t
>>

>> LOL! Y Not the double agent. I guess I should have been nicer to
>> him.
>
>We shrinks are always interested in strange thought processes.
>So, perhaps you could help me with my study of these things by
>informing me how in the world you got "double agent" from any of the
>posts in this thread.
>
>No, I didn't post that. I don't live in Germany, and would not get a
>server account there just to post that thing. Shave it with Occam's
>razor.
>
>As for the double agent idea, well, I have one, sort of. I have an
>agent who sells my writing for publication. He's fat, and has a double
>chin. Wouldn't that qualify him as a double agent?
>Oh, and HE is nice to me, even if YOU aren't as you falsely guessed you
>should have been. :-)
>
>Anyway, I've used this situation, as I usually do, for educational
>purposes. I do it with with people who mess with me. I just turn it to
>my advantage, in my mission to help everyone. I don't start these
>messes, but I sure don't want to waste the opportunity they provide, to
>teach some useful things.
>
>Back to the subject of you. Since you've reappeared in these groups,
>you seem to have dropped a significant number of IQ points from how you
>were in the past. What gives? Had a stroke? Some other illness that
>causes brain damage? Well, I hope, if you want to continue with this,
>that you get better very soon. I've been looking for a worthy opponent
>for a VERY long time. Of course that won't ever be you, but a useful
>substitute is better than none. It will take a whole lot of work to
>make you into even a minimally useful opponent, so hurry up and get
>better, so we can get to work on that.
>For your first lesson, see Occam above.
>

>Take care,
>

>Y Not
>

> "People who hate, most hate those who love."
Yup, Y-Not be a sickopathic psychologist so that us paranoid
schizophrenics go insane.

Y-Not, you need a vacation. What else do you devise in your retirement
years? What deception and lies are only incriminating us except that
it has tarnished your reputation in this fort?

Ohh, the feds are going to send an invitation as an email to me that I
am busted. Get real Y-Not!!!

Kiddies, flush any incriminating evidence from your computers so that
my lies and deception will not ruin Y-Not's reputation.

Hitler came out of Germany. He was satanic. Your friend is from
Germany. He might be like Hitler. Kill the satanic psychopaths. There
is no hope for them. But Y-Not loves to pry on psychopaths just to
muster enough grip on the mind to bond them into thinking that Y-Not
be the savior.

Y-Not, maybe you need some Risperdol, Zyprexa, or Prolixin. Take two
of those pills and respond to this reply after a good-night's rest.

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:44:32 AM2/19/06
wrote:

>In article <dt7umd$11q$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, Fred Hall
><fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 18 Feb 2006 19:55:18 GMT, "MichaelLikeGod@Heaven"
>> <t11mic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Come on Y-Not:
>> >Have you provided incriminating information to the fort that you wish
>> >you would not have distributed, then hoped that this prank would cause
>> >us to flush our computers?
>> >
>> >t Michael t
>>

>> LOL! Y Not the double agent. I guess I should have been nicer to
>> him.
>
>We shrinks are always interested in strange thought processes.
>So, perhaps you could help me with my study of these things by
>informing me how in the world you got "double agent" from any of the
>posts in this thread.
>
>No, I didn't post that. I don't live in Germany, and would not get a
>server account there just to post that thing. Shave it with Occam's
>razor.

Ever heard of proxies? Ya know, the free ones? I do it all the time.

>As for the double agent idea, well, I have one, sort of. I have an
>agent who sells my writing for publication. He's fat, and has a double
>chin. Wouldn't that qualify him as a double agent?
>Oh, and HE is nice to me, even if YOU aren't as you falsely guessed you
>should have been. :-)

He's gay huh?

>Anyway, I've used this situation, as I usually do, for educational
>purposes. I do it with with people who mess with me. I just turn it to
>my advantage, in my mission to help everyone. I don't start these
>messes, but I sure don't want to waste the opportunity they provide, to
>teach some useful things.

Ya sure ran away from me.

>Back to the subject of you. Since you've reappeared in these groups,
>you seem to have dropped a significant number of IQ points from how you
>were in the past. What gives? Had a stroke? Some other illness that
>causes brain damage? Well, I hope, if you want to continue with this,
>that you get better very soon. I've been looking for a worthy opponent
>for a VERY long time. Of course that won't ever be you, but a useful
>substitute is better than none. It will take a whole lot of work to
>make you into even a minimally useful opponent, so hurry up and get
>better, so we can get to work on that.

Idiot.

>For your first lesson, see Occam above.
>

>Take care,
>

>Y Not
>

> "People who hate, most hate those who love."

_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven

Feb 21, 2006, 2:52:32 AM2/21/06
On 19 Feb 2006 17:19:48 -0600, "::Y-Not::" <%+12$-Y-...@here.com>
wrote:

>In article <mnbfv1pfk2r3tpr5g...@4ax.com>,

><"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven"> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:09:32 -0500, "::Y-Not::" <%+12$-Y-...@here.com>
>> wrote:

>> >We shrinks are always interested in strange thought processes.
>> >So, perhaps you could help me with my study of these things by
>> >informing me how in the world you got "double agent" from any of the
>> >posts in this thread.

I thought your job was to probe a person for strange thought and
strange behavior patterns that need to be addressed in psychology? I
have never heard of a psychologist acting out on their own strange
thought processes. Where is your control of behavior?

>> >No, I didn't post that. I don't live in Germany, and would not get a
>> >server account there just to post that thing. Shave it with Occam's
>> >razor.
>> >
>> >As for the double agent idea, well, I have one, sort of. I have an
>> >agent who sells my writing for publication. He's fat, and has a double
>> >chin. Wouldn't that qualify him as a double agent?
>> >Oh, and HE is nice to me, even if YOU aren't as you falsely guessed you
>> >should have been. :-)

Your a hypocrite!!!

>> >Anyway, I've used this situation, as I usually do, for educational
>> >purposes. I do it with with people who mess with me. I just turn it to
>> >my advantage, in my mission to help everyone. I don't start these
>> >messes, but I sure don't want to waste the opportunity they provide, to
>> >teach some useful things.

Oh gee, we are suppose to learn malice from an idiot like you, a
storytelling psychologist.

>> >Back to the subject of you. Since you've reappeared in these groups,
>> >you seem to have dropped a significant number of IQ points from how you
>> >were in the past. What gives? Had a stroke? Some other illness that
>> >causes brain damage? Well, I hope, if you want to continue with this,
>> >that you get better very soon. I've been looking for a worthy opponent
>> >for a VERY long time. Of course that won't ever be you, but a useful
>> >substitute is better than none. It will take a whole lot of work to
>> >make you into even a minimally useful opponent, so hurry up and get
>> >better, so we can get to work on that.
>> >For your first lesson, see Occam above.

What about your own IQ, acting to your own strange thought processes,
and generating strife in this fort? You need help Y-Not!!!

You said I needed counseling in a previous post. Is that your only
response? Is that the best you can do? You might want to see a
psychiatrist to get your own behavior under control. That is why I
mentioned some medications that you might consider taking to help you
get through your dysfunctionality.

My counseling comes from God, not from man. My God can kick any man's
butt. My God also keeps me in control. That is how I have
self-control. Consider talking to your higher power for control from
acting out your derranged thought processes, forgiving you of the
malice you've devised, and then reacting with dysfunctional
satisfaction, i.e. clinically insane laugh.

t Michael t

> [...]
>> schizophrenics go insane.
>>
>> Y-Not, you need a vacation. What else do you devise in your retirement
>> years? What deception and lies are only incriminating us except that
>> it has tarnished your reputation in this fort?
>>
>> Ohh, the feds are going to send an invitation as an email to me that I
>> am busted. Get real Y-Not!!!
>>
>> Kiddies, flush any incriminating evidence from your computers so that
>> my lies and deception will not ruin Y-Not's reputation.
>>
>> Hitler came out of Germany. He was satanic. Your friend is from
>> Germany. He might be like Hitler. Kill the satanic psychopaths. There
>> is no hope for them. But Y-Not loves to pry on psychopaths just to
>> muster enough grip on the mind to bond them into thinking that Y-Not
>> be the savior.
>>
>> Y-Not, maybe you need some Risperdol, Zyprexa, or Prolixin. Take two
>> of those pills and respond to this reply after a good-night's rest.
>>
>> t Michael t
>

>For Michael:
>I'm sorry, but your post doesn't make any rational sense, even if I
>assume you're acting out some kind of fantasy. I suggest you get some
>more counseling.
>
>For your information, most of the regular posters here have been
>impersonated at one time or another. I let people know, who aren't
>knowlegable enough to understand these thinge, when that happens. So
>does KidHacker, when he visits the groups.
>Once, a Troll actually went out and got a Mac so he could use the same
>program I use so he could duplicate my posts' headers. Unfortunately
>for him, that program is the most dificult of the Mac newsreaders to
>master, and I modify my headers with it in ways that are not documented
>in any instructions, so he didn't do it very well. :-)
>By the way, sometimes the Trolls are impersonated too. :-)
>
>For Lamey:
>I don't know if he's gay, and I don't care.
>I didn't run away. I'm right here at my computer. I just don't have
>time to address every issue. If you want more of my attention, post
>something worthwhile.
>I've heard of proxies. What of them? Why should I bother? Why should I
>impersonate myself? And so badly, that only an obviouslly dranged
>person believes it? Go back to Occam, you didn't shave nearly enough.
>
>For Fred:
>To you, most people who are smarter than you, are not as smart as you.
>Are you smart enough to understand that? :-)
>Sexual orientation isn't a matter of wisdom, but deciding to be a Troll
>(bully), shows a serious lack of it on your part, and even more so for
>posting against me, when you know what you will get in return. :-)
>As for dancing, well, while you're waltzing with your ugly mirror, I'm
>using you to teach. Thank you. ;-)
>
>For Ronin:
>Ah, hello! :-)
>

>Y Not
>

> "Knowledge is good.
> It零 better, if you can use it for good."

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 21, 2006, 10:11:08 AM2/21/06
On 21 Feb 2006 07:52:32 GMT, "MichaelLikeGod@Heaven"
<t11mic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You a friend of Bill W?
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

http://lamey-thecableguy.blogspot.com/

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven

Feb 22, 2006, 9:55:33 AM2/22/06

Yeah, I am a great fan of Bill W.

Had my spiritual awakening on August 26, 2004 and haven't had any self
pity since.

Works for all deranged addicts and perverts like I once was.

But it hasn't worked on my cigarette smoking.

t Michael t

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 22, 2006, 10:01:29 AM2/22/06

>Yeah, I am a great fan of Bill W.

Good for you. Me too.

>Had my spiritual awakening on August 26, 2004 and haven't had any self
>pity since.

>Works for all deranged addicts and perverts like I once was.
>
>But it hasn't worked on my cigarette smoking.
>
>t Michael t

> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 7:36:00 PM2/19/06

>For Michael:
>I'm sorry, but your post doesn't make any rational sense, even if I
>assume you're acting out some kind of fantasy. I suggest you get some
>more counseling.
>
>For your information, most of the regular posters here have been
>impersonated at one time or another. I let people know, who aren't
>knowlegable enough to understand these thinge, when that happens. So
>does KidHacker, when he visits the groups.
>Once, a Troll actually went out and got a Mac so he could use the same
>program I use so he could duplicate my posts' headers. Unfortunately
>for him, that program is the most dificult of the Mac newsreaders to
>master, and I modify my headers with it in ways that are not documented
>in any instructions, so he didn't do it very well. :-)

Why do you feel the need to alter your headers?

>By the way, sometimes the Trolls are impersonated too. :-)
>
>For Lamey:
>I don't know if he's gay, and I don't care.

He's not.

>I didn't run away. I'm right here at my computer. I just don't have
>time to address every issue. If you want more of my attention, post
>something worthwhile.

Translation: I can't keep up with Lamey.

>I've heard of proxies. What of them? Why should I bother? Why should I
>impersonate myself? And so badly, that only an obviouslly dranged
>person believes it? Go back to Occam, you didn't shave nearly enough.

Don't know what that is.

>For Fred:
>To you, most people who are smarter than you, are not as smart as you.
>Are you smart enough to understand that? :-)

That was just stupid.

>Sexual orientation isn't a matter of wisdom, but deciding to be a Troll
>(bully), shows a serious lack of it on your part, and even more so for
>posting against me, when you know what you will get in return. :-)

And what is that?
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey