STORY: A Teenaged Boy's Fantasy (Mb,f,pedo)

bobandcarole

May 6, 2006, 8:28:31 AM5/6/06
A Teenaged Boy's Fantasy

An Erotic Story

What's the problem, Doctor? Well ... It's kind of
embarrassing.
Uhuh. Yes, it DOES have to do with sex. No, I don't
REALLY have trouble getting an erection. No, it doesn't
hurt when I pee. No, I don't have any pimples, pus spots,
or rashes on my penis. Well ... Like I said, it's kind of
embarrassing. Mom sent me here. Huh? I suppose, if that's
what you want. A listing of what I did during the past few
weeks having sex? I'm not sure I can remember all that.
How about I just tell you what I did for sex yesterday ...
Would that help?
OK ... Here goes, as close as I can remember it:

I woke up that morning, almost too tired to fuck.
Thinking about the previous night, I remembered why. I had
to struggle over Kelly to get out of bed; the two older
girls taking up pretty much all of the other side. I looked
down at the youngster where my cum from the previous night
still made a gooey mess around the nine-year-old's tight
little baby-hole; my little sister's bare cunny lips still
swollen and red from the stimulation of receiving my swollen
prick belching almost every drop of sperm-filled cum I had
the night before into her tight little slit. Marsha and
Sandy, while almost equally well-fucked, were almost dry by
comparison; only normal little-girl-lubrication and a tiny
amount of my pre-cum being inside each of their tight little
slits. Mom and Dad won't let me knock up the older girls
until they're at least twelve years old ... which thankfully
is a little less than a month away for Marsha. On the other
hand, it'll be almost a year before they allow me to
impregnate Sandy with my baby, because she's only 11. Darn.
That's why I have to ejaculate my sperm in our little sister
instead of the older girls. Oh well ... It's not exactly as
if I'm not getting "real" sex from all three of them.
Mornings always find me with a hard-on, no matter how
much fucking I get the night before. Something about a
man's "morning wood" and having to take a piss, I guess.
Not that I'm a real man yet; even though I've gotten two
girls pregnant already, and at least three women ... if you
count teachers, that is. Well, I *assume* at least two of
the babies in the older women (counting Mom) are mine; and
I'm pretty sure it's my babies growing in Tanya and Marie
... though you can never be sure. Whatever. When I get to
be a real man like Dad, Mom says she expects I'll probably
have at least twenty or thirty kids; most of them by her, my
sisters, daughters, granddaughters, and even great-
granddaughters ... not to mention my nieces, cousins, aunts,
and other relatives. As for non-relatives, like neighbors,
teachers, girlfriends, babysitters, and simple mercy-fucks,
Mom doesn't really expect me to keep a full count on how
many women or little girls I knock-up, any more than Dad
does. A woman like mom HAS to keep track of how many babies
she makes; it's unavoidable.
After peeing, I was planning on returning to bed and,
"Practicing making a baby," with Marsha, in preparation for
her birthday coming up ... but Cindy caught me first. I was
playing with my half-hard prick, somewhat jacking-off, so
I'd be hard and ready to stick it in her older sister, when
the little three-year-old came walking into the bathroom
from our parents' room, sticky goo dripping from her tiny
little slit, and almost walked face-on into my erection. At
a hair over three feet tall, the youngster is JUST the right
height for my prick to fit in her mouth while we're both
standing up ... and that's just what happened. Mom came by
about two minutes later to use the toilet herself, and found
me jacking-off into the preschooler's mouth. Don't ever
walk by the little girl with a hard-on, or the youngster
will assume it's for her; and insist on sucking out every
drop of cum you have. For only three years old, Cindy's
getting to be darned good. Mom watched until I came;
jerking my cum into the little girl's mouth, where Cindy
licked, sucked, and got almost every drop ... then gulped,
swallowed, and wiped her mouth; going back to what she was
doing without even a, "Thanks, Big Brother," to show how
much she liked sucking me off. Still, her appreciation was
quite obvious ... So was mine.
I watched as Mom helped the little girl wipe up her
still dripping little cunny, before allowing the child to
put on clean panties. No, Mom doesn't make Dad fuck her yet
... She's still WAY too little for that; though it probably
won't be all that long. Mom just makes sure Dad holds his
prick up against the little girl's slit when he comes . at
least once a day, anyway. While it'll probably be two or
three years before Dad gets all the way inside her, and
several years after that before either Dad or I get the kid
pregnant with our babies, Mom insists that Dad (and
sometimes I too) at least TRY often enough that Cindy
doesn't miss out on any chances. After all, at least one
girl (Somewhere in Peru?) started having periods when three
years old, got pregnant at four, and had her first baby by
her father (Or was it her big brother?) before she was five.
Mom figures that if any of her daughters can set a
record like that, she's at least going to see the girl gets
a chance. After they're ten years old and having periods
though, Mom thinks it's better for a girl to wait until
she's at least twelve to have a baby ... Especially as it's
still pretty hard these days to get maternity clothes for
pre-teens.
Oh, Mom isn't intentionally mean to us kids. She
doesn't insist I pull out EVERY time I cum in Marsha or
Sandy. Our mother knows what it's like to be a horny
teenager, and not get to feel your cum squirting in a
healthy and fertile female at least every few weeks; or to
be a girl who's reached puberty and not be allowed to feel a
real man ejaculating in you when you're between periods and
fertile at least once a week or so. Mom only insists that I
just don't TRY to get the older girls pregnant with my baby
too often; mainly squirting in Kelly, Cindy, or even in HER,
if I really feel the need to ejaculate my sperm in the belly
of a fertile woman. Mom isn't as young, tight, or even
quite as sexy as my little sisters; but she still expects me
to father at least three or four kids (hopefully mostly
girls) on her before she gets too old to have any more. I'm
not too sure about that; but I've promised to try; and
that's all that Mom really asks for.
By the time Cindy finished sucking me off, the other
girls were all up; so it was a little too late to return for
a before-breakfast fuck. Darn. Not that I would have been
"up to it" after having all three girls drain my balls the
night before, and then our little sister Cindy draining them
again this morning in the bathroom. Still, even soft, it's
fun to have your little sisters TRY to get you hard. A soft
sucking mouth on a limp prick still feels WONDERFUL.
Besides, I like to eat pussy ... especially sibling pussy,
almost as much as I like having my peter sucked on by my
horny little sisters (or horny BIG sister, for that matter).
Oh well ... It isn't exactly as if either my sisters or I
were sexually deprived like some kids I know, whose parents
don't let them have ANY sex ... No, not with their parents,
and often not even with their own brothers and sisters!
Not that I should complain. It's little girls like
that, that present opportunities for boys like me. Heck, if
their own parents won't fuck the kids, then SOMEBODY has to,
don't you think? It's amazing how horny a little girl can
get by the time she's twelve or thirteen years old, started
menstruating, and never had a brother, uncle, grandfather,
or even her own dad help her relieve the itch a girl gets
between her legs, by sticking his swollen prick up inside
her tight little baby-hole and flooding it with the sticky
white baby-cream that little girls need in their tummies, if
they're going to develop properly into women who are
comfortable with having sex and babies. Dad knows this;
that's one way he gets as much little-girl pussy as he does,
even today when he's an old man. Damn, I hope I do half as
good as he does when I'm as old as he is. Thirty-Seven
years is well over TWICE as old as me, and almost four times
Kelly's age.
Not that I'm missing out on my share of little-girl
pussy (or even grown-up pussy, for that matter). Far from
it. I just haven't been as lucky as Dad has in making
babies yet. Right now he's got two babysitters with big
bellies, a neighbor who's 16, the Widow Jones down the
street, the Thompson Twins, and probably three or four other
girls down the street, all expecting his babies at various
times through the coming year. And that doesn't count some
of the adults, like at least two of his seven sisters, his
sexretary and *her* lesbian girlfriend, or the woman he met
coming home on the train last year or ....
Well, you get the idea. Like I said, I feel somewhat
like a piker, with only three babies I'm fairly sure of, and
at least two on the way (if you count Mom's). OK ... OK!
There's a chance of about three or four more ... But it's
just as likely they're by other boys like their brothers,
boyfriends ... Or even Dad, for that matter. I don't count
them.
By the time I got to breakfast, Dad was already there;
eating cereal with Kelly doing a "lap dance" on his lap.
(Department of Redundancy Department.) You could see the
preteen's fat little cunny lips enormously spread and
stretched around Dad's swollen prick, as he pretended to
ignore the cute little slut, "Trying to make it good for
Daddy," by milking and squeezing on our father's prick with
her tight little tunnel, the way she's been taught that guys
like Dad and I like it.
Dad's a horny bastard, (I think I mentioned that
already.) so it didn't take all that long before my father
was adding his enormous morning-load to the gobs of semen
I'd already deposited in my sister's tight little belly the
night before. With a grunt and straining shove, Dad grabbed
Kelly by the hips and forced the youngster down on his
prick, while he jerked and ejaculated what must have seemed
like a gallon of sperm in the little girl. White froth
churned to a slather of goo at where they joined, gave
evidence of the vast quantities of semen the man was
ejaculating in his daughter. Mom watched approvingly as the
little girl squirmed on her husband's lap with his prick
vanished inside the youngster's tight little slit; and
waited for Kelly to finish extracting Dad's sperm up inside
her tight little twat before setting the youngster's
breakfast down so the little squirt could eat ... still
mated sexually to Dad; and his cum still oozing inside the
little girl, warming her tight little tummy and trying to
get the 9-year-old pregnant with her own father's baby. Not
that there's much chance of that; since the kid has only
been having periods for a few months now. Still, there is a
chance; and Mom goes out of her way to allow Kelly to have
that chance while she's still young enough for it to be
unusual. A slight smile on her face showed Mom was pleased
and proud to see that Dad still took the job of having three
pre-teenaged daughters seriously; fucking each of them at
least twice a day. Not being allowed to cum in the two
older girls just leaves that much more semen Dad and I have
to squirt inside Kelly. Oh, every month or two, when Marsha
and Sandy are right between periods and likely to be
ovulating, Mom watches to be sure Dad and I are careful to
ejaculate properly at least once, right up inside each of
their tummies; just so the older girls aren't completely
neglected; and to give all three of the girls at least a
slight chance of catching. She has me do it first; then Dad
an hour or two later, so if one of the girls does catch, the
baby will probably mine. Still, with both of us ejaculating
sperm inside their tight little baby-holes, the chances are
less than if only one of us did . honestly. On Marsha's
birthday though, Mom is going to keep Dad on the monthly
schedule, while I'll be allowed to squirt inside my sister
all the time, just like I do with the younger girls. Mom is
quite serious about having me be the first one to get my
younger sisters pregnant when they turn twelve. I don't
mind ... It's FUN making babies in little girls . Especially
your own little sisters.
I was about to grab Sandy and head back into our
bedroom, when Mom reminded me that I had a big day of
babysitting ahead. Babysitting is a big deal around our
house. Even Marcia babysits some younger kids; though Mom
doesn't let her babysit any boys over 8 years old, because
of the pregnancy bit. Heck, the first time I got a girl
pregnant, was my 15-year-old babysitter when I was barely
nine years old myself, hard as it is to believe. Dad right
now has at least two babysitters PG, and possibly more. But
I was talking about me babysitting, not having girls babysit
me. The last time I screwed one of MY babysitters was over
five years ago ... about a year and a half after I got the
previous one pregnant, I think.
No, because I'm virile, obviously fertile (two
babysitters at the very least, with my baby in each of their
bellies, remember), 16, and don't have any objections to
having sex with young girls, I'm often on-call as a
babysitter for those divorced or widowed women in the
neighborhood who don't have any teenaged boys of their own
to take care of their little girls. Thus me, as a
babysitter. Oh, sometimes it's to babysit actual babies;
girls two years or younger, who don't need sex like their
big sisters do ... but even on THOSE cases I often get laid
anyway; as many women with little girl babies would like to
have brothers and sisters for them, even if they don't have
husbands to help, and they often like to show their
daughters just how much fun sex will be, as soon as the kids
get old enough. So, I often do demonstrations as well.
I've had little girls as young as a year old staring right
up between my legs as I jerked my seed into her mother's
womb; a couple of times having a two or three year old girl
actually watch me plant a baby brother or sister in her
mother's tummy, since the youngster didn't have a father to
show her how it was done, and how much fun it would be when
she got old enough to do it herself. In many cases, the kid
would end up with some of my sperm in HER tummy, when Mommy
slid it into her tight little slit on the end of a finger,
or the kid licked it off my prick once her mother showed the
little girl how. Still . MOST babysitting of younger girls
was just that . babysitting, watching the kids until
bedtime, sometimes changing diapers on the younger ones,
seeing they were safe and fed, and such like that. It's
just that mothers trust teenaged boys to molest their girls
properly, unlike teenaged girls. So . I did babysitting for
little girls, while my sisters did the same thing for little
boys. Sometimes (but not often) we did mixed doubles. A
couple of times Kelly and I even babysat together; sometimes
giving explicit demonstrations of just how much fun a boy
could have with his sister to various mixed siblings.
Still, most of my babysitting is with girls ranging
from six years old to thirteen; with more in the older age-
brackets. Unlike Mom, most of THOSE women actually WANT me
to get their little girls pregnant with my babies in their
tummies. Well ... Little girls have to learn about sex and
where babies come from, SOMEWHERE, don't they? And what
better way for a ten, nine, or even eight year old little
girl to learn about how babies are made, than to have their
own babysitter "sit" a baby in the youngster's belly, by
slipping his turgid and swollen baby-maker right up inside
the child's tight little baby-hole, and pumping the
youngster's cute little tummy just chock-full of baby-juice,
right while the kid is between periods, ovulating, and most
likely to conceive? Just like boys, little girls need sex
TOO, even when the kids don't have big brothers around to
pump babies in their cute little tummies like my sisters do.
Even five and six year old girls need to learn some things
about sex . Like what it's like to have a man slide his
swollen peter up inside their tight little baby-holes, and
squirt their bellies full of the sticky white stuff that
makes babies. Not every youngster has a big brother to
teach her about sex and where babies come from, or to help
her exercise that knowledge if she does know already.
Daddies are often too big to fit in their little girls, even
if they're there and willing . which isn't as often as you
might think with so many single-parents and the high divorce-
rate these days. Still, *most* of my babysitting is with
older girls . girls who have at least *started* having
periods, breasts, or *some* indication of approaching
puberty. Fun as it is to fuck a first-grader or even pre-
schooler, with her baby-tight little slit milking your prick
for sperm before her womb has even started to develop,
there's a lot more thrill in ejaculating thick white gobs of
baby-making sperm right up inside the belly of a nubile and
fertile young female who's ovulating, while her parents
actually encourage you to demonstrate to the youngster
exactly how babies are made, by doing just that . squirting
your sperm right up inside the little girl's womb where it
belongs, and starting your baby growing in the kid's tummy
so she can feel it inside her.
Today however, was mostly family-babysitting; so Mom
didn't want me wasting all of my sperm in my little sister,
who wasn't all *that* likely to get pregnant yet, when I had
a job where I'd need all my sexual stamina for later. So
... <Sigh.> ... I had to spend most of the morning watching
kiddie-porn on the TV with my sisters, instead of fucking
the girls and cumming in their tight little twats like any
normal teenaged boy would (and should) do with his little
sisters. Mom and Dad have the TV set up so that the `V"
chip (`V' for violence, I guess.) is set to block almost all
violence. No news, and certainly no cartoons. As Mom
showed me once, there really aren't any shows more violent
than most cartoons! So we watch mostly XXX rated stuff,
with some X, and once in a while Mom will allow us an `R'
rated film; as long as the `R' is rated for sex, not
violence or bad words.
They also let us watch the Playboy Channel all we want
... but that's kind of boring. Mainly just scantily-clad
women (no girls) and no real sex. Ick. Other than that,
Dad has rigged things up so we DO have some options. He
doesn't allow us into the master video room; but sometimes
DOES pick up movies we ask for. (Like "Deep Throat", "Taboo
II" and similar films ... as long as they're not violent,
have sex, and preferably involve incest of some kind.) He's
got three continuously-playing DVDs running on three
channels; usually playing regular porn. A fourth and fifth
DVD continuously play MPG movies of children having sex,
that he's downloaded from off the net, while two others show
continuous slideshows of more kiddie-porn Dad's careful to
only select series where the girls have real SEX, with at
least one shot in each series having a little girl's vagina
being penetrated by a stiff prick ... or at least being
squirted-on by her father.
Two junk computers also play continuously; selections
of pictures and AVI files, and such-like that the DVD
players won't handle otherwise. All also mostly kiddie-
porn. With the tape-player, that's eleven porn channels,
the Playboy channel, up to three (sometimes four) regular
movie-channels, and sometimes PBS, that Dad lets us watch
when he or Mom isn't there to supervise. Yeah ... I know
... In this day and age, only having 15 channels to watch
sucks. But you don't argue with Mom and Dad. They'll just
remind you that in THEIR day, they only had THREE channels
to watch ... all filled with violence and commercials. We
should be grateful. Yeah, right.
Still, sexy movies CAN be fun to watch ... especially
when you've got three sexy little sisters to fuck, and one
little three-year-old who likes to suck cock and pussy
almost as much as she likes her own little twat sucked.
When three or four of us get together to molest the cute
little youngster, it can be quite fun ...even if she IS only
three years old! Even though I can only get the tip of my
prick inside the kid, it still feels pretty good to squirt
right up inside the little twerp while her cunny clamps down
on the head of my dong. Mom says that in a few months Cindy
will probably be able to take three or four inches of me
inside her when I cum; though it might be a year or two
after that before Dad gets inside her properly. Even though
the youngster isn't menstruating yet, so there isn't much
chance she'll get pregnant like that kid in Peru did when I
cum in her, it's still quite a sexy idea to even try and
knob a cute little three-year-old like my baby sister.
Still, most of the three-year-olds I'm called on to
molest are those I'm babysitting. Which made it especially
difficult to keep my prick in my pants while watching, "Sexy
Little Three-Year-Old Suzy Fucks Her Father" on TV, while
Kelly and Sandy lie with no panties in front of me, almost
doing the splits to show off their bare little cunnies.
It's a wonder I didn't waste my cum in my pants!
("Three-Year-Old Suzy", HAH! The kid must have been at
least seven years old ... six, anyway. No three-year-old
would take a seven-inch dong like THAT up her twat ... even
if it was only slightly more than halfway, like the little
girl in the movie did. Heck, I know! Still, it was quite
sexy anyway.) Of course, it wasn't as sexy as, "Daddy's
Baby ... Having Daddy's baby." where three teenagers play
the parts of the man's three young daughters, supposedly
aged thirteen, twelve, and ten years old, who race to see
which of them can get their father to knock them up first.
As you might guess, by the end of the movie all three girls
have swollen bellies ... supposedly for the SECOND time.
You should see the scene where "Daddy" knocks up the
little "ten-year-old" for the first time, by pumping his
swollen prick all the way up in the youngster's tight little
baby-hole and jerking his cum inside her belly like a man is
supposed to. You can almost imagine the little shit really
WAS only ten (having a bare, probably shaven slit) and the
man really WAS her own father. There's no doubt about all
three girls being pregnant with those swollen bellies;
though whether the babies are really all his, and whether or
not all three kids are actually his own daughters, is
anybody's guess. I suspect they're all just actors. One
nice thing about THAT film, is that the director has a good
idea of what's really sexy. Instead of faking it ("internal
cum-shot") like most porno films, or worse-yet, having the
guy pull out and finish up with a blow-job (Ick.) the guy
really cums in the little girls. You can see it in two or
three scenes with at least two of the girls, as the man
pulls out, squirts about two or three times, all over the
kid's bare cunny ... and then noses his sperm-covered and
still spouting prick right back INSIDE the youngsters until
he goes soft inside. You even get a good LONG look at each
of the kids lying there oozing her father's cum from her
puffy and cum-matted little cunny, until it makes a pool of
goo on the bed. It's too bad most other moviemakers don't
have the sense to do that. Watching the man jerk his
swollen prick into the tight little slit of the (supposed)
10-year-old, spurting the child's belly full of gob after
gooey gob of his thick white cum, while the youngster's
whimpers in that incredible little-girl voice, "Daddy? Are
you putting a baby in me now? Please, Daddy?" is almost
enough to convince you the guy really is knobbing his own
kid. Almost. Since the movie doesn't have credits, who
knows?
At quarter-to-ten, I finally got up, removed my fingers
from my little sisters' sticky twats (Kelly and Cindy by
then ... Sandy had gone out to play at the park with the
neighborhood pedophile.) and got ready to go next door.
Yeah ... Next door. My oldest sister Carol lives next
door; having moved there about two years ago when her
husband got a local job instead of clear out in Chicago
where they used to live. It makes it really convenient for
the family ... Like with me babysitting her four kids. Not
that I babysit Josh much. At seven years old, the cute
little shit isn't old enough to be fucking his sisters; yet
is still old enough to not need ME watching him all the
time, and a BOY; so he doesn't need the kind of babysitting
(sitting babies in their tight little tummies) that the two
older girls do. I rarely even look after my niece Diane; as
Carol usually has the little girl with her, or has Dad take
care of her ... Like I found that morning.
As I banged my way in the back door of my big sister's
house, I could see right into the bedroom where she and Dad
were playing house before I got there. Josh was quietly
playing in the living-room, ignoring the goings-on in his
parents' bedroom, while the two older girls were watching
TV. Sometimes I envy my nieces. THEY got to watch real TV,
with real programming ... Though Mike (her husband) had
piped over a line from our house so the girls could watch
porno-stuff too. Still, it wasn't as bad as it was when I
was younger. Being 16 now, Dad had given me the password so
*I* at least could watch the news ... and even cartoons if I
wanted to.
It still amazes me though, to see two little pre-teen
girls sitting in front of the TV watching something as
obscene as the "Roadrunner" cartoons. Some people think
it's OK for their kids to watch almost ANYTHING, it seems.
Heck, I'll bet Mike and Carol let even the little kids watch
NEWS ... or ... or even Horror Films! <Shudder.>
Oh well ... it wasn't up to ME to decide what's proper
fare for little girls to watch. Still ... Isn't it better
that they learn about love and sex, than violence and hate?
Maybe if I marry Kelly (Like we're thinking about doing)
we'll have our OWN ideas about what is "proper" or not for
our little girls to watch. Heck, maybe we'll even be a
little more progressive than Mom and Dad, and let them watch
something a little lest bland and less restrictive than
limiting them to movies of people making love. Not ALL life
is just love and sex, you know. Deep thoughts, for me.
As I came in, looking through the open bedroom door, I
could see Dad and Carol were just finishing up; as she and
their little girl were both lying panting on either side of
Dad; his thick white cum in mats on my big sister's cunny,
and dripping from their daughter's bare puffy one. A
matching blob still oozed out of Dad's bare prick, as he
collapsed in post-coital exhaustion also. No, Dad doesn't
FUCK their little two-year-old yet; but just like with
Cindy, he often SQUIRTS inside her vagina from the outside.
I watched as Carol grabbed a big gob of ooze from the
youngster's tummy, and pushed it up inside the toddler;
frigging the little girl with her cum-covered finger until
the youngster squealed and jerked with satisfaction. No, I
doubt the little 2-year-old actually "got off" ... But even
babies like to have their genitals rubbed; and Carol wasn't
only rubbing the little girl, she was actually fucking the
child with her finger, just like it was a cock. I remember
when I was young, she used to suck me off with similar
enthusiasm. Carol never was one to let a family member, no
matter how young, be sexually neglected when she had
fingers, vagina, or mouth to help out with.
"I'll be watching the girls," I told her; imagining it
was my prick inside the little girl ... and wondering just
how tight she would be around it. Well ... give the little
squirt a couple more years or so, and I'd find out. <Sigh.>
I could hardly wait.

"Hi, Brian," the younger of the two twins grinned up at
me. Even at ten, it was hard to tell Karen from Sharon.
Still, I *usually* could tell the twins apart by sight ...
and every time once I got my prick inside either of them.
Involuntary muscle-spasms are even more individual than
fingerprints! Of course, it was easier when the two girls
were undressed. Then, Karen (the older of the two by five
minutes) had (in my opinion) just a slightly bit bushier
"bush" than her twin did. Also, the older girl seemed
(again to me) to have just a tiny bit bigger right boob than
left ... while her twin sister was the reverse. I presumed
they'd both even out as they got older. Still, even at ten
years old, both twins were far more developed sexually than
my little sister Kelly; having (as I said) really nice pert
breasts, fuller hips, a slight bush ... and having periods
now for over three months. Two nicer, cuter, more nubile
pieces of baby-making machinery you never saw. There's
something EXTRA sexy about girls in the prime of their
fertility, just after they've started menstruating, but
before they develop the full breasts and heavy butts of
women who've already had children. Maybe it's just
psychosomatic (or some word like that) knowing that if you
plant a child in THIS little girl's cute little tummy,
you'll likely be the first one to have his baby in there. A
job that any man would want to have.
Today it was my job to "take care of" the two twins,
while Dad looked after Diane. Since Carol's husband was out
of town on business for the next month or so, I had been
hired to babysit the two youngsters while she shopped. Oh
yeah ... I also keep an eye on Josh ... while I suppose he
keeps an eye on me and the goings-on with his big sisters.
Well, I didn't mind an audience, if it helps the youngster
stay out of trouble.
Carol's husband Mike, it seems, comes from a family
almost as much into incest as ours is. I understand Mike's
dad fathered him on his daughter when she was only 11 years
old; followed by Mike fathering his own sister on his mother
when he was only 10 himself. Twelve years later, when she
was 11, Mike fathered the first of two nieces on his little
sister, just before marrying MY big sister. He was quite
excited to find a girl who liked family-sex almost as much
as he did. Heck, it was Mike that had Dad father Diane on
Carol while he was busy "on business" doing something
similar back at home. Now, once again having business in
Chicago, Mike was taking an entire month this time to try
and father yet another baby on his mother, his sister, and
(hopefully) both of his nieces at the same time. Well ...
Every young boy needs a little sister to fuck, you know.
Well ... Karen and Sharon, unlike Diane, weren't my
sisters by my sister, but really my cousins ... uh ...
nieces. My sister's kids anyway, if not my father's. It's
too bad they weren't MINE; but I wasn't really old enough
then ... Though I'll admit trying! <BSEG.> Heck, I didn't
even get Mom pregnant until a few months ago. <Sigh.> Even
that was really an accident. She was just showing me how to
knock-up Marsha once her birthday comes around; and left her
diaphragm out so I could feel what it was like. Who'd ever
guess that just one little squirt like that would .?
Well ... OK ... One BIG squirt ... Uh ... make that
three or four ... five? big squirts. Whatever. Just one
time, when she's between periods. You wouldn't think that
just once would make such a big thing. ("It's a yolk, Son.
A yolk, I say!" `Big' thing ... big belly ... pregnant?
Get it? Shit. A joke's never good when you have to explain
it. <Sigh.>)
Anyway, here I am, sitting in my sister's house, with
two VERY sexy 10-year-old little girls (almost 11), with the
job of planting my babies in each of their cute little
tummies. I'd bet any of YOU would like to trade places with
me, wouldn't you. Well ... Like they say, "It's a hard job,
but SOMEBODY has to do it." <Heh, heh.> And that
"somebody" is going to be me.
"How'd you kids like to practice making babies?" I
asked.
Both youngsters grinned back at me.
"Do we get to get all undressed and do it on the bed
this time?" asked Karen, with a smirk. I think it was
Karen. I'd know for sure once I had my prick in her belly.
"Undressed, on the bed, and with LOTS of thick white
baby-juice for both your cute little tummies," I confirmed
with a grin of my own. "Your mom says we can make babies as
often as we want to for the next month or so, until your dad
gets home. OK?"
"Yaaayyyyy!" Two sweeter little preteen girls you
never saw.
As we headed off to the bedroom, the two twins each
slipped an arm around my body; marching hip-to-hip like
almost one person.
"Brian?" asked Sharon ... I was almost certain now that
it WAS Sharon, since I had a hand around each of their
budding breasts ... one on each side, "are you REALLY going
to knock us up and get us pregnant with your babies this
time?"
"Uhuh," I grinned back at the youngster. "That is, if
you girls really WANT me to."
"Oh don't be silly!" snapped her sister; catching me by
surprise from the other side. "Sharon and I have wanted to
have babies for YEARS. Only Daddy keeps refusing to put his
baby in our tummies," she pouted. "He says we're too
young."
"Well," I smirked at the thought, "I've got a pretty
nice baby-maker here, right between my legs; and if you
girls really want it, I'm going to stick that nasty old baby-
maker right up between each of your legs, and squirt thick
white gobs of baby-juice in each of your tight little baby-
holes. With any luck, both of you girls could have my baby
kicking and squirming in your tummies ... Uh ... flat little
baby-baskets before the day is over."
"Your mom says you both should be ovulating right about
now; and if we all TRY real good, you both should be
pregnant before your daddy gets home. He done missed HIS
chance to plant babies in your tummies; so now it's my
turn."
"Oooohhh." Both girls shivered ... I hope in
anticipation.
"What do you say to THAT?" I asked with a hopeful grin.
If the two youngsters changed their minds, I was going to be
one hell of a disappointed teenager!
"Let's go make some babies." Both girls grabbed an
arm; dragging me towards their bed; undressing me while they
went. Oh God, this was going to be fun.
While I've had sex with both girls several times
before, this would be only the second time I did it with
their mother's express permission ... Uh, make that specific
orders ... to get her little girls pregnant with my babies
by squirting my sperm right up into their unprotected young
wombs while the girls were ovulating. Always before it had
been either while the kids were too young, close to their
periods, or else I hadn't been allowed to ejaculate in their
sexy little vaginas. Mouths, hands, asses, underarms,
bellies, and even on the outside of their cute little
cunnies, but not right up inside their vaginas while the
girls were ovulating and fertile. Their mom (my big sister,
Carol) didn't want her little babies having babies ...
especially by her horny little brother. That job (of
planting babies in her daughters' cute little tummies) had,
up to now, been supposedly reserved for the little girls'
father. Until now. (D.R.D. again.) Oh God, I was in Fuck-
Heaven for Horny Teenagers.
I was slightly worried about which twin to fuck first.
There had been times before, where I'd run into the twins'
jealousy by picking one before the other on even simple
things like which one got the first piece of cake; that one
leading to a real catfight, where the two girls ended up
with more cake on them than inside them. I certainly didn't
want the same result with my cum! When it came to
*important* things like which horny preteen got my prick
inside her first, compared to easy things like pieces of
cake ....
It turned out I needn't have worried. With a horny
moan, her dress pulled up to her armpits to display flat
little tummy, budding young tits, and (of course) furry
little bush, Sharon pulled me down on top of her, while her
"big sister" pushed! The bed creaked alarmingly but held
under the onslaught of three horny people.
I had barely a second to enjoy the beautiful sight of
the flat young belly, firm young tits, rounded and shapely
hips, and furry little slit (now leaking horny arousal) of a
nubile and fertile young female, before I was on top of the
child; my swollen and achingly horny prick sliding into the
fertile, welcoming, and unprotected vagina of my own horny
little niece. The fact that the little girl was my own
sister's kid just added to the thrill of "babysitting" a
youngster with my prick buried almost to the hilt in the
child's belly.
"Uh ...," groaned Sharon; bringing my attention
properly back to the job at hand. "... Fuck me."
"Yeah," agreed Karen; fingering her own tight little
slit. "Fuck her." I could tell the other twin was having a
hard time waiting for, "her turn."
"Look at you two," I groaned; feeling a tight ring
surround the head of my prick and work its way slowly down
to the base; accompanied by horny moans and eager squirms of
the little girl underneath me. "Horny little sluts; just
BEGGING to be fucked and knocked-up by your own uncle. Cute
little baby girls wanting MY babies in your tight little
bellies."
"Heck, I'll bet you horny little sluts would let almost
anybody pump his baby in your tight little holes, now
wouldn't you?" I tested.
"Nooooo ...," whined Sharon; twisting underneath me at
the unjust accusation. Karen just shook her head.
"Oh yeah?" I taunted; enjoying teasing the two girls
while my prick leaked pre-cum in one of their tight little
slits. Once actually fucking, I knew it would take more
than just teasing to make the cute little sluts want to
stop. "I bet you'd let your own grandfather squirt his cum
right up inside your tight little baby-holes, and knock you
up with his baby ... Now wouldn't you?" I accused.
The twinge and tightening of Sharon's needing little
vagina around my slip-sliding prick just confirmed my horny
accusation. The youngster just moaned. Heck, I KNEW both
girls had the hots for my dad.
Karen, unlike her twin, and not being so intimately
involved, was more vocal. "That's not fair, Brian," she
started; though I could tell she was fighting her own
hoariness the idea of having Dad plant HIS baby inside her
cute little tummy, brought on. "You KNOW we ...."
Whatever it was, "I knew," I interrupted. "Heck," I
continued my accusations, "I'll bet you two horny sluts
would let your own DADDY slide his thick babymaker up in
your hot little holes, and pump thick gobs of baby-juice in
your cute little tummies. ... and you two girls wouldn't
even ASK him to wear a condom ... Now would you?"
"Oh ... OH! ... OOOOHHH!!!" Sharon's already tight
little tunnel went into squeezing spasms and cramps around
my prick in confirmation of the horny accusations. Damn,
for a second it almost HURT when her vagina clamped down on
me like that.
"You Bastard," groaned Karen in my ear; no heat in the
word as she squirmed against my body and her twin's;
squeezing out an orgasm of her own on her fingers. "That's
unfair. You already KNOW we both like to fuck Daddy."
"Yes, it is," I replied agreeably, as her sister's body
relaxed and my sliding in and out of the child became
suddenly easier. "But don't worry," I added. "Old Uncle
Brian has just the thing for two horny little sluts like you
... a stiff prick loaded with lots of baby-juice to squirt
in your tummies, and get you both knocked-up higher than a
kite."
By now Sharon's vagina was tightening again around my
prick.
"I'm going to fill both your cute little tummies so
full of my sperm, you girls will be having my kids for the
next twenty years!"
"Promise?" begged Karen; now squirming against me from
behind; her wet little slit slobbering drool on my leg as we
made an erotic girl-boy-girl sandwich.
"Promise," I affirmed; and meant it, as I felt the
first tingle of approaching orgasm. Unlike with Marcia and
Sandy, this was NOT the signal for me to pull out and
ejaculate my sperm in our little sister, Kelly. Instead, I
shoved my prick in to the root until it was bumping against
the hard knob of the child's cervix when I felt the first
spasm of relief. "Feel it?" I groaned. "Here it comes ...
one little baby in one little girl! Oh God ...."
From then on I was way too involved in what I was busy
doing, for more banter with the girls. I was doing what I
promised; trying to plant my baby as far up in the sexy
little 10-year-old's body as I could put it. Spasm after
spasm shook me as I emptied my prostate of all the life-
giving sperm I had been working up for the last several
hours, from watching first my own two cute and sexy little
sisters, and then THIS horny scene with my horny nieces.
All morning long the girls had been teasing me, until
finally Sharon was getting every drop of sperm all five of
them had helped me create.
Squirt, squirt, squirt, *squiiiirrrrttt*. It felt
almost like I was pissing my sperm right into the child's
uterus, where her hard knob of a cervix sucked in every
drop. Jerk after jerk, and squirt after squirt rippled
through my penis and into the little girl's welcoming young
body where it belonged. Knowing my niece was unprotected,
fertile, and probably ovulating right then, just added
additional thrills to the sensation of ejaculating my cum in
the barely developed fertility of my own big sister's baby
girl.
It SHOULD have scared the hell out of me. Instead, it
just added to the kick; cumming in a fertile female without
condoms, diaphragms, or other barriers to protect the child
from the babymaking effects of my sperm. God, did that feel
good.
Sharon, having already gotten off herself, didn't cum
this time; simply lying there, arms and legs still wrapped
around my jerking body, while she encouraged me to get off
inside her. "Go ahead, do it," she murmured in my ear;
holding me close, so each thick white rope of incestuous
sperm squirted out of my prick and slid into the cute little
youngster's welcoming belly where it belonged. "Cum in me.
Knock me up with your baby. Please?"
Oh God. Even with stimulation like that, my frantic
pulses and squirts finally stopped. While it felt like
HOURS had passed while pulsing the youngster's tight little
belly full of cum, I doubt it actually took more than
fifteen or twenty seconds.
It was only as the last few dribbles oozed out of my
prick and into Sharon's already flooded vagina, that I
realized her mother was watching from one side; Diane held
in one arm, legs wrapped around her mother's waist, and one
pudgy finger stuck in her mouth. From the other side Josh
watched as well. I remember vaguely being aware of the
youngster watching me mating with his big sister the whole
time. Well, it certainly wasn't anything new for the kid to
see. If he liked to watch, then why not let him?
"Did you cum in her?" asked Carol, worriedly.
"Juh ... uh ... ust cumming," I groaned, as I felt the
last trickle of seed ooze out of my prick and into her
little girl's body. "Just finished," I added about 20
seconds later as I pulled out and collapsed on the bed
between the two sisters.
My big sister shooed Karen off the bed, and then lay
her little sister down next to me. Then she grabbed a big
dollop of the sticky white ooze now bubbling out of Sharon's
leaking slit ... and shoved the big glob up in the two-year-
old's tight little twat!
All four of us watching groaned at the horny sight.
Oh, it's NOT as if any of us hadn't seen Carol finger-
fucking the little girl before. Still, it WAS about as
erotic as things could get ... I thought.
"Josh," commanded Carol, "get up here and fuck your
little sister. No ... Wait ... Come around to THIS side of
the bed and stick your prick in Sharon, so it'll be all
slippery, first. We don't want you to hurt your little
sister."
Oh God. Here I'd never thought of a girl as little as
Diane being fucked before. If you'd asked me, I would have
said it was impossible. Still, Josh's tiny little peter was
probably not much bigger around than their mother's middle
finger ... and I'm sure wasn't nearly as long ... and She'd
been finger-fucking the toddler for quite some time.
Obediently the first-grader climbed between his big
sisters legs and pumped in and out a few times. It was
obvious that it wasn't the first time for THESE two
incestuous lovers.
"Now Diane," Carol interrupted what was becoming close
to a climax. "Do your little sister, too, OK?"
"OK, Mom." Josh scrambled over me, and climbed between
his little sister's legs. With barely a moan from the two
of them, he pushed the big oozy glob of my sperm inside the
child; and soon the two kids were mating; fucking with
almost as much vigor as her big sister and I had shown.
Damn, I hated to be shown-up by a little kid that young!
"Uh ... UH ... Oh Mommy, Mommy!" Josh suddenly cried;
forcing himself to the root in his little sister. Two, then
three times he jabbed; and then suddenly stopped as if he
was a puppet whose strings had been cut.
"Did you cum in her, Josh?" asked Carol, anxiously.
The little boy actually was DRIPPING tiny drops of sticky
white goo from his tiny little pricklet! It seems that
"precocious puberty" applies to boys as well as little
girls. Here I'd never dreamed a boy that young could
actually cum at all, let alone ejaculate his sperm inside a
girl.
"Yes, Momma. I squirted Diane REAL good," the
youngster replied proudly.
"That's good, Honey," encouraged their mother. "Now I
want you to promise Diane you'll try to impregnate her by
squirting your cum right up inside your little sister's
cunny just like that, at least twice a day from now on.
OK?"
"OK, Mom." And here I had thought OUR performance had
been hot!
"However," continued Carol, "I don't want you to hurt
your little sister by fucking her when she's not lubricated.
She's MUCH too young yet to lubricate like your big sisters
do."
"Lubycate?"
"Lubricate ... Get slippery inside."
"Oh."
"So I want you to make sure you get some of your Uncle
Brian's sperm, or Grandpa's, or Daddy's, and push THAT up
inside your sister, before you fuck her."
"Yes, Mom."
"Promise?"
"I promise, Mom. I don't want to hurt Diane."
"That's good." Carol looked over at the rest of us,
and ordered, "That goes for you kids too. I want you to
watch and make sure your little brother squirts his sperm in
your little sister as often as he can, from now on. OK?"
A giggled, "Yes, Mom," from the twins ... a muffled
groan from me. My prick once again was as hard as Chinese
Arithmetic. I couldn't help it.
"Karen ... Get over there and help your uncle out. The
poor boy looks as though he needs it, for some reason."
Obediently, Karen slithered over and slid down my naked
and drooling prick.
After watching that incredible scene with her two
younger siblings, I didn't last more than a few seconds this
time. Also, having just left what felt like two gallons of
goo in her sister's belly, all I could do was send about
three weak spurts into Sharon's sibling. Still, my prick
TRIED. Even after I was empty, my cock gave dry spurts into
the child's belly; trying to impregnate the little girl with
sperm I no longer had.
Karen however, was quite happy with the little I
managed to ejaculate inside her. "Mom says the second-
squirt is more likely to make a baby," she explained;
rubbing her flat little tummy obscenely, in reference to the
baby I was supposedly putting inside her.
Oh God. Once again my prick flexed; and this time one
last thick aching *SQUIRT* of pent-up cum spat into the
child's belly. It seems my prostate wasn't empty after all.
I guess the body always reserves a tiny bit ... on the
possibility of impregnating another female. Or possibly
just to prevent the ACHE you get when it's completely dry
... like it was then. I felt like doubling over in a ball
and clutching my gut; as the twins had drained me so dry my
balls ached even worse than the case of "blue balls" I'd
gotten once from watching horny movies all day, reading two
sexy stories, and then having my sisters completely
unavailable when I needed to empty my prick in their bodies.
No, I don't usually jack off more than two or three times a
day ... at least not into my own hand or empty air. I
usually don't have to. Still, there ARE times when even
Kelly isn't available. A boy can get sick you know, if too
much pressure builds up.
Carol motioned all three girls to lie down, "So the
boy's sperm will soak in properly," she said. "And YOU,"
she told me, "had better get back to your mom's. I
understand lunch was probably ready about ten minutes ago.
I never bothered to ask Carol why she hadn't told me
earlier. I presume it had something to do with catching me
pumping my swollen prick in and out of her little girl; then
emptying my seed in thick white squirts into her daughter's
developing fertility when she came to announce lunch. Or
something like that, anyway. My whole groin ached.
When I got home, it turned out lunch wasn't QUITE ready
yet after all; so us kids had to sit around the table
waiting until Mom brought out the soup. Watching the
"electronic picture" on the wall that Dad had set up last
month, showing almost continuous penetration and cum-shots
(all vaginal, none in mouth or ass) of girls ranging in age
from about 16 down to probably 5 or 6 years old; kids
getting penetrated and ejaculated onto and into by grown
men, barely gave me a hard-on, after that episode with my
two nieces. Still, the "mural" IS rather sexy; taking up
most of that wall in the dining room. The pictures change
about once a minute or so; with occasional live movie
fragments of squirting cum-shots into little girls, mixed in
with the still-pictures.
Having two sexy little sisters wearing short little
skirts and nothing underneath to keep my fingers out of
their tight little slits did a lot to help me recover while
waiting for the food. I'll admit that the one scene of a
little girl about Sandy's age ... or possibly Kelly's,
taking a big BLACK, and possibly eleven-inch prick up her
tight little twat, was almost enough to revive me even so.
I was almost tempted to grab one of my sisters and sit the
youngster down on MY prick while we ate. Almost. Not that
any of the girls would have objected. Dad and I do that all
the time ... sit with one of the girls on our lap; prick
leaking cum inside their tight little slits. It's just that
(embarrassing as it is to admit) in spite of the horny scene
on the wall, and WANTING to emulate it ... I couldn't get
the damned thing all the way up; not after that horny scene
next door where my cute little nieces had wrung my balls dry
anyway. Shit.
On the "picture" just above the table, a man was just
starting to nose his stiff and still cum-dripping penis back
inside the tight cunny of his own sexy little 8-year-old
daughter, after spewing thick white globs of goo all over
the youngster's flat little tummy and down into her pouting
little crack, when Mom arrived with the soup; distracting me
from whatever came next. Oh well ... The scene would
probably repeat in an hour or two. I was sure to see it
again at some other meal, if I waited and looked for it.

It's surprising how much you can recover (Dad says it's
part of being a teenager) in just an hour or so. Barely two
hours after lunch, I was already achingly horny again, in
spite of that oh-so-erotic encounter with the twins just a
little earlier that I *thought* had drained my prostate of
sperm for the next two weeks or so.
Only Kelly was over visiting the twins by this time;
probably watching some girl/girl movies with them. (Hey, if
the girls like to play with other girls too, then why not?)
So that left me with two little sisters I could fuck ... but
no little sister to ejaculate into. Oh, I SUPPOSE I could
have done it anyway . Mom wouldn't have objected all THAT
much if I emptied my seed in one of them; knowing how horny
the two of us got sometimes; or I COULD have used a rubber
... But those or my hands are for a last resort. So I went
down the street to my buddy Dick's house. Richard (We
usually call him, "Dick," to his face. For some reason he
prefers it.) is in the same class as I am; though he's
almost a year older. He may not be a real geek or a brain;
but that doesn't mean he's dumb, either. He just doesn't
like handing in homework; which had cost him at least one
grade in school. It doesn't bother him; so it doesn't
bother me, either. A guy my age can pick up some nice
pointers from a guy who's a year older.
Another reason I like Richard, is that he's been
fucking his little sister for years, just like I have mine.
He probably started even before I did. At least HE says so.
According to Richard, he first got into his little sister's
panties when she was only two years old, and he was only
five. Before that, both of the kids had relied on their
mother's tongue, vagina, and mouth, whenever they needed
sexual stimulation.
Like most mothers, Richard's mom knew that sucking on a
baby's prick (or twat, if a girl) is the easiest way to
pacify a cranky baby, during those annoying times when
changing diapers or a boob in the mouth doesn't do the
trick. Thinking about it, Dick's experience back then isn't
much different from Josh and Diane! Maybe he WAS telling
the truth. Only back then, it was just a fun-thing for the
two of them; not the desperate need to get your rocks off in
a girl two, three, four, or five times a day it is once you
reach your teens. So, I knew Richard wouldn't mind if I
asked.
"Hi, Brian, wassup, Man?" he joked, as I wandered into
the living-room. Richard's mother had seen me coming; just
pointing me towards the door from the kitchen to where
Richard was sitting in the other room.
"Hi Dick," I replied. "Nothing much. I'm just horny
again."
"What's new about THAT?" he joked. "Heck, I'm horny
ALL the time," he added; sending me a big grin.
"Yeah ... Well ..." It took me a second to get it out.
"Hey Dick ... Would you mind if I used your little sister
for a few minutes, to pop my nut in?"
Richard shook his head and grinned. "Heck no," he
replied. "Knock yourself out. The condoms are in the cup
on the dresser," he added; pointing to his sister's bedroom.
Damn. I HATE to use condoms. They take all the
sensation away. "Say Dick," I asked; still shedding my
clothes as I entered Lolita's bedroom. (Yes, Lolita.
Doesn't that say something about Richard's parents?) "Can I
knock up your little sister?"
"Shit. It's no skin off MY nose if you knob the little
squirt," he replied with an even bigger grin, "as long as
Mom and Dad don't think it's *my* kid kicking and squirming
in her cute little belly. They'd both have shit-fits if I
was the one who put a bun in Lilly's oven. All sorts of
remarks about responsibility and such things."
"Hey ... Don't *I* have something to say about this?"
objected Lilly; rising from where she had been reading a
book. (Brad's sister insisted all us kids at school call
her "Lilly" instead of "Lolita", and made it stick by
refusing to answer to anything else.)
"Sure," I replied; lifting the 13-year-old's dress
above her head, so she could squirm out of it; leaving the
girl in just bra and panties. "YOU get to decide where to
take my prick ... up your cunny where it belongs, in your
cute little ass, or down your sucking little throat ... if
you *really* don't want me to get you preggers with my
baby." The barely teenaged girl was achingly beautiful. At
just a month past thirteen, Lilly had a body many women
twice her age would kill for. Firm young tits that almost
didn't need a bra; but still must have been far more than a
`D' cup for someone that thin. Smooth rounded belly, a nice
triangular bush, and face and hair of the type you rarely
see outside of shampoo box covers. Damn, just in bra and
panties she put most Playboy Models to shame. I know ...
Like I said, I watch the Playboy Channel fairly frequently.
All us kids do, when there's nothing better on. "But you
have to FINISH the job in either case," I warned. "If you
start to suck me off, then you've got to take my prick ALL
the way down your throat, up your tight little twat, or in
your cute little ass ... and I'm NOT going to pull out,
until I finish cumming, whichever hole I'm in. Got it?"
"Oh. Got it." Lilly grinned at me, as she reached
behind herself to unsnap her bra. I ran a hand behind to
help her ... AND to cop a feel of her smooth skin. The
feel/cop turned into a smooch, and then a full open-mouthed
kiss, as she took the opportunity to pull me closer and give
me a kiss that had her almost licking my tonsils! God ... I
resolved to spend more time at this house. Richard and his
little sister obviously had been practicing things I needed
to know!
I was almost fainting from hypoxia (lack of breath) by
the time Lilly had skinned her panties off. "I think," she
smirked, "I'll take all three."
Huh?
"First, I'll take you in my mouth ... Yes, all the way.
THEN, when you're nicely lubricated, You can cum up my
pussy. Finally, when you finish cumming in me, I want you
to put it up my ass and leave it there until it's soft ...
OK?"
Oh God. I SWEAR I'm going to marry this girl ... If
Richard doesn't marry the sexy little slut first. Still ...
Isn't there a law or something that says you can't marry
your own sister? Not that THAT would stop me from marrying
Kelly. Damn ... Maybe I could have TWO wives?
Oh God. Their parents didn't name their little girl
Lolita for nothing. By the time I barely had a chance to
groan agreement, Lilly had swallowed my prick to the root;
her tongue licking my balls; and her tight throat muscles
were choking around the head of my prick like I had
previously imagined it would be like fucking a woman right
in the womb, through the tight muscles of her uterus might
feel. Lilly it seems, could give Linda Lovelace lessons in
"Deep Throat" techniques. I wondered for an obscene second
how Lolita would do with the dog Linda did ... and then
almost blew my cum down the girl's throat at the very
thought.

Lilly had five times the looks of Linda Lovelace; twice
her ability at giving head, was younger, prettier, CLOSER,
and felt better than any moving picture ever could. Just
the FEEL of her smooth skin was almost enough to make me
erupt. Her smell, of nice, clean, and pretty young, sexy,
horny, and fertile young woman, was also about to make me
squirt cum down her throat after only three slides.
`Um ... Uck ... Aaaahhh," she choked for a moment,
after pulling off. "I think we'd better get this thing down
where it belongs, don't you?" she asked with a smile.
Oh God, again.
Ooooohhhh! All of my sisters, and my nieces too, have
a LOT to learn about fucking. Lilly might not be as
naturally tight as the younger girls, but she TRIES harder.
I felt clamping ripples run down my prick, as she gyrated,
then gave two, three, then four "bumps and grinds" with her
hips. I couldn't help it; not 10 seconds after getting
inside her, I was blowing thick greasy cum at the teenager's
womb. Even with all the cum I'd left in my two sexy nieces
earlier in the day, I was still able to jerk at least three
good squirts in the older girl.
"Now up my ASS," she groaned, as she felt me squirt and
our fucking grew slippery. "Right HERE!"
Ow. It was almost painfully tight in her gut. I knew
now why Lilly had insisted I cum in her pussy first. If I
hadn't been well lubricated with semen, there's not a chance
in the world I'd have gotten in her ass without tearing a
hole in her. Like her cunny and throat, it was obviously
not the first time for the girl.
"Ooooh," she murmured appreciatively; stirring a finger
in the sloppy goop now dripping out of her cunny. "That was
NICE. You can come over and knock me up any time you feel
like it, Brian."
Oh. In spite of her holding me close and cuddling;
firm melons pressed warmly into my chest, and her tight
little ass milking the last sticky drops of semen into her
body, I eventually wilted and slipped out. "Thanks,
Lolita," I told her, with one last snuggling cuddle. "I
really appreciated that."
"Anytime, Squirt," she replied; turning back to the
book I had interrupted her from, as if sucking, fucking, and
being cornholed by the neighbor boy was something that was a
barely noticeable bump in her day. "Anytime." I noticed
Lolita didn't say a word or even flinch when I used her
given name.
I hurriedly dressed and headed back to the house, now
that my "needs" had been taken care of.
"So what was THAT all about?" asked their mother as I
clomped back through the kitchen. "You weren't here more
than ten minutes."
Astonished, I looked at the clock. Not seven minutes
had passed since I arrived. No WONDER Dick's little sister
hadn't minded getting me off, if it took THAT little of her
time. Less time than it would take to argue about it. I
wondered (hoped) she really meant that, "Anytime," of hers.
"We were just practicing making a baby, Mom," came the
throaty contralto from the door.
For a second, her mother appeared flustered. Then a
firm, "Well, I HOPE you two kids used a condom. Lord knows
there's enough kids your age getting pregnant these days."
"Yes, Mom ... I know." Lilly grinned at her mom; then
smirked and gave me a wink. "I know," she repeated.
Richard just rolled his eyes and gave me a lopsided
grin.

I headed back to the house ... Still almost two hours
before I was due to babysit the Marvin kids. As I was
walking through the park, taking a short-cut back home, I
noticed three kids playing there, with their mother
watching. Unlike most times, there weren't very many "dirty
old men" watching. Perhaps Kelly had drained all the local
pedophiles while she was down there earlier. I know it's
not likely; but possible, when you consider how horny the
cute little slut can be sometimes. I know *I* can never
keep up with her. I may get my share of sex; but Kelly can
beat me any day of the week ... and twice on Sundays.
Not many dirty old men watching? I took a look around;
and there wasn't ONE. Damn. And cute kids like those three
certainly deserved watching. So, determined to do my Civic
Duty, I sat down on a swing myself to do just that: Watch.
No, I didn't really plan on getting in the pants of any
of those little cuties. For one thing, I'd just gotten off
pretty damned good in Lolita's tight little snatch. For
another, the rule at the park was, "Watch, but don't touch,
unless invited." Mostly boys like me weren't invited;
especially when there were several Class-A-1 pedophiles in
the neighborhood. Besides, many (but not all) of the kids
were just too young to fuck. Nice to look at; but way too
young to have thick cum-squirting male pricks shoved up
inside their tight little cunnies ... yet. Prime grazing
grounds for dirty-old-men who like mostly to look; but not
usually for horny teenagers who need women (or at least sexy
young girls) to fuck and cum in.
This time, it was different though.
I sat there for close to twenty minutes; sneaking peeks
at the two darlings playing in the sandbox, while their
older sister played a little further away on the teeter-
totter. It seems the older of the two youngsters, a girl
about six who pointedly avoided her little brother, had
somehow neglected to wear panties that day ... And every so
often she'd be turned my way when squatting; and I'd get an
almost full view of her bare little cunny!
"She does that on purpose, you know," came a quiet
voice at my elbow. The girl's older sister was standing
there; looking down in my lap where a growing hard-on was
just starting to show. Talk about starting; I just about
jumped off the swing! "My little sister," she explained,
ignoring my jumpiness, "likes to show off her crack. Acts
like it's an accident. Sometimes when some of the older
guys get TOO excited and put their `things' in her crack and
squirt cream inside her she really squeals." She paused a
moment, then added thoughtfully, "Of course, she really
likes that too. Almost as much as I do."
I almost fell off the swing, at the unexpected
statement. You just DON'T have a little girl walk up to you
in the park and tell you how much she likes to have big
horny men put their cum-dripping and swollen pricks all the
way up inside her tight little baby-hole and squirt her cute
little tummy full of thick white baby-making cream! Well
... Jenny did. Jenny. That's what her name was. I never
did learn her little sister's name.
I was saved from having to make an intelligent reply by
the girl's mother picking that moment to come over. "Uh ...
say?' she asked hesitantly.
I woggled my eyebrows; bringing a giggle from the child
next to me.
"You seem to like watching the kids," she began, "and I
was wondering ...."
"Yes?" I asked. Hell, I was almost beet red from
embarrassment. I was lucky to get that out, what with the
conversation (if you could call it that) that I had been
having with her eldest daughter.
"I was WONDERING," she repeated; now blushing herself,
"if you could watch the kids for a few minutes. I don't
want to leave them alone. You hear all these stories these
days about perverts who hang around playgrounds .."
Well ... I wasn't a pervert; that's for sure. Heck, I
wasn't really sure I'd know what a pervert was if I stumbled
over one on the street. Somebody who doesn't treat little
girls nice I think. Maybe some jerk who'd feel a little
girl up, get the youngster all hot and bothered, and then
refuse to stick his prick inside her and fuck the kid
properly. Maybe. Perhaps it's just a guy who wouldn't
ejaculate his cum inside a little girl like a man is
supposed to do, or something like that. I've never known or
even seen a pervert; so I wouldn't know. I just couldn't
imagine anybody wicked enough to want to HURT one of these
little darlings. Like one of those cartoons or horror-
movies. <Shudder.>
"Uh ...," I said, looking around for somebody to rescue
me; hoping to see one of the local pedophiles who would
normally quite gladly keep an eye (or even a prick) on (or
in) cute little youngsters like these ... Especially cute
little girls that didn't wear panties under their short
little skirts. Not that I really MINDED watching the cute
youngsters ... I was doing that already. I just didn't
think I was the best person for the job. Besides, I was
lazy. I didn't really like the idea of babysitting for
free.
"Please?!" she pleaded. "It's only a few blocks back
to the car; and I don't want to leave the kids unattended.
It'll only be a few minutes ... half an hour at the most.
If I take the kids back with me, they won't get to play; and
I really PROMISED them they'd have some time at the park
today. Please?" she repeated.
"Uh ...." I always was a sucker for a damsel in
distress. She was pretty, the kids were cute and sexy, and
I didn't have anything at all I really needed to do for the
next hour or so.
The mother seemed to sense my capitulation. "Thanks,
really," she almost gushed. "I'll make it up to you. You
won't regret it. I'll be back in a half-hour ... 45
minutes, tops!" This last was almost yelled back. "Now you
kids be nice for Mister ... Uh ..."
"Brian," I supplied.
"Brian. You kids all do whatever Brian says, OK?"
"Yes, Mom," from my elbow. A distracted, "Yes, Momma,"
from the sandpit. No reply at all from the youngster at the
other end.
I turned to the sprite next to me. "Your sister really
does that deliberately?" I asked.
"Uhuh," she nodded, seriously. "So do I; but I try not
to be so obvious about it."
"Oh," I gulped; somewhat nonplused by the idea that the
youngster standing beside me had nothing on under the short
skirt she was wearing but her own bare skin. "Can I see
it?" I asked daringly.
Carefully the child looked around on all sides before
saying, "I guess so," and quickly lifting her skirt high so
that I got a good look at the bare body underneath. A
darling view of puffy little cunny-lips, and an oh-so-sweet
look at a bare little belly.
"I can't let you look very long," she apologized;
finally dropping the skirt. "Somebody might see us." Damn,
the kid had more sense than I did! It was with some
disappointment that I heard her say, "Can you swing me?"
Well ... If I couldn't sit there examining the little
tart's treasures I guessed I could push the child's swing.
Heck, if I pushed it from the FRONT, then I'd probably get
quite a few glances up the child's short little skirt. I
could see why the park was so popular with dirty old men.
Just a few looks like I'd had would have most old geezers
wasting cum in their pants. A shame, when there was a tight
little cunny there, just waiting for a man's cum to be
squirted into.
"Not THAT way," she pouted; stopping my getting off the
seat. "I want to sit in your lap," she explained.
Oh.
I shouldn't have given in ... But I did. Little girls
like her and her little sister were really a little young to
play with grown men yet; especially the kind of games I
liked to play. Give the girls another couple of years
though ....
Still, I wasn't about to turn down sex ... even from a
six-year-old, if I could get it.
No, I'm not really all that ashamed to admit it that I
did it. I picked up the youngster and sat her square in my
lap; her skinny legs dangling down on either side; and her
bare little cunny rubbing against the front of my pants!
The short skirt the child wore was just long enough to
barely cover up the two of us without showing she didn't
have anything on underneath.
"See?" she whispered in my ear; while I started rocking
the swing gently. "Now you can reach up under my dress and
touch me; and nobody will notice."
Oh God. was she cute. Cute, sexy, and most important:
horny. Just the kind of girl I like best. I looked around,
and still all I could see was a few trees, and the two
younger kids still playing quietly in the sandbox. The
girl's younger sister though, threw a big grin at us as she
saw my hand was already underneath her big sister's skirt.
God the child was smooth and warm and erotic. I
couldn't help myself; barely able to keep one hand holding
onto the rope; keeping the two of us semi-steady, while I
felt up the child with the other one. Smooth and warm and
... dipping one finger experimentally into the child's slit
... wet and slippery inside. My favorite kind of girl.
The little girl didn't object; instead pushing back at
me as my middle finger slid inside her tight little tunnel
to the hilt. "That feels good," she murmured, before
reminding me to keep on swinging slightly, so nobody would
suspect. The hard part was doing that without having a
heart-attack.
"Billy likes to put his `thing' in me when we do this,"
she moaned; trying to push herself even farther onto my big
finger.
"Billy?" I asked; looking in surprise at the little boy
in the sandbox. No way a kid THAT young would or even could
"Billy ... My big brother."
Oh. I should have known.
"Please?" she whimpered. "It feels REAL good that way.
I'll make it feel good for you too."
When I didn't reply; the child squirmed even harder;
trying to force my whole hand inside her body. "Billy
really likes it a lot," she added persuasively.
I was lost. I'll BET her big brother liked it "a lot".
I could just imagine how tight the youngster's tight little
tunnel would feel around my swollen prick. Her vagina was
already making rippling motions on my invading finger. For
a moment I almost doubted my sanity; actually RESISTING a
little girl who wanted to be fucked? Still, I had my doubts
about doing it right out in the open like this. Some things
you just don't do in public.
Like her mother, the girl could sense the collapse of
my resistance. Hurriedly looking around again she reached
underneath herself, unbuttoned my pants, unfastened my
belt, pulled the front of my pants open, reached down inside
my underwear, and pulled out my swollen and leaky prick. It
was obviously NOT the first time the girl had done something
like this; as the youngster managed the whole operation
without getting off my lap or me moving off the swing.
Luckily there was a building and fence just behind us; as
anybody now passing to our rear would have seen me sitting
on my pants; my bare rear-end hanging out for all the world
to see. The child's short skirt still hid the obscene
things going on from the front. I didn't dare do more than
slightly rock the swing though, in a parody of swinging.
"Are you sure?" I barely managed to gasp, as the little
girl grasped my prick, and directed the cum-dripping head
against her almost equally slippery little crack. Way too
late, if you ask me now. I just wanted to be certain she
wasn't uncomfortable about doing this right out here in the
park where anybody might come along and see.
"Uhuh," she muttered; concentration aimed mostly at my
penis; fitting the member firmly against her tight little
baby-hole. "Billy really likes it when I do THIS," she
groaned ... and then slid down my prick to the hilt!
Oh God! I almost groaned my ecstasy as I felt a tight
ring surround the head of my prick ... and then ripple
smoothly down until it was making almost incredibly tight
spasms round the base where my pubic hair had finally turned
into a fairly decent bush. It was all I could do to keep
from wailing my ecstasy to the world.
Blinking back unexpected tears, I checked hurriedly
around again to see who might notice the pervert in the
park, now mated to a little girl perhaps only half his age.
Nobody except the child's little sister, who was now
unabashedly staring at where my prick vanished into her big
sister's body; completely unaware that she was making almost
as erotic a display herself, with her short skirt rumpled
almost up to her belly-button, and wet little charms fully
in view of any passer-by who happened along. Thankfully,
nobody did. I still grin to myself though, if any of those
dirty-old-men had happened by to see it. It probably would
have given the old goats heart-attacks! <BSEG.>
"Oooh, you're even bigger than Daddy."
Oh shit. Every man likes to know he's big. I'm not
really THAT big; but the kid's family was probably small.
Still, just the thought of this little precocious morsel
taking her own father's prick inside her almost had me
spouting before I barely got inside her. "You fuck your own
daddy?" I asked.
"I used to," she pouted. "Then Momma caught Daddy in
my room one night, and they had a big argument. Momma says
Daddy liked to fuck ME better than her; and he got mad at
that. He never came back, and I miss him," she sniffled.
"After that, it was only me and Billy."
Oh. "You and Billy," I repeated dumbly.
"Billy taught me this," announced the girl sitting down
even harder on my prick; seeming to recover her cheerfulness
immediately now that she had a prick inside her again. The
youngster deliberately didn't really bounce up and down. I
guess it would have been way too obviously a little girl
fucking; and her mother had warned her not to. She closed
her eyes and her mouth screwed up in concentration, while I
felt ripples of internal muscles running up and down my
engorged and swollen member. "See," the girl told me, "I
TOLD you I'd make it feel good for you."
Oh God, did she ever. Too damned good for her own
good, it seems. "I'm going to cum," I announced in barely a
groan. I didn't dare say it louder. Still, I had to warn
the child, even if she WAS way too young to worry about
getting pregnant yet.
"Are you going to put your baby-stuff inside me now?"
she asked.
I almost let her have every drop right then. Still, I
somehow managed to hold on. While I was in a hurry to finish
before her mother got back ... or anybody ELSE noticed the
obscene thing going on over at the swings ... or some other
children showed up, a few more seconds wouldn't make that
much difference; while it would double or triple the time I
had spent fucking the little girl.
"How old are you, Hon?" I asked. Something I should
have asked earlier. Heck, some kids look younger than their
ages. The kid could be eleven or twelve even. Some kids
didn't develop breasts or hair on their vaginas until then.
My prick swelled inside her a little more, at the very
thought. I like making babies in little girls ... IF they
don't mind, that is. I'd never rape a child, or force her
to have my baby; but if the kid didn't mind, why should I?
"Eight," she replied; holding up both hands; one with
thumb and little-finger tucked under. "And a half," she
added proudly.
God .8 1/2 ... Still a kid. Darn.
"You're too young to have a baby yet," I told her.
"Momma won't let me take Billy's baby-stuff in my tummy
any more," the girl responded. "She made us stop when my
periods started, about two months ago."
Oh shit, oh shit, oh SHIT! I couldn't help it. The
child's rippling cunny around my prick caught me by
surprise. I had been paying more attention to the
conversation than I had to the incipient eruption in my
prick. All the time we had been talking, the little eight-
year-old had been milking my prick with her tight little
cunny ... and it finally got what it wanted ... a belly full
of thick white cum.
"It's not so much fun when he has to pull out, just
when it's getting exciting," Jenny complained; squirming and
squeezing, and rippling her muscles up and down my prick.
That was too much. I felt the first thin squirt of sperm
spit out my prick, and into the child's welcoming belly. It
was soon followed by thicker and more satisfying squirts.
"Are you putting your baby-stuff in me now?" she asked;
her attention obviously drawn by the fact that our movements
had suddenly gotten slicker. It was WAY too late for me to
pull out, even if I'd been so inclined; so I just let it
flow. Spurt after spurt, and jet after jet sprayed into the
child, as it felt like I was almost pissing sperm into the
child's womb. If her mother had arrived at that moment and
tried to yank the child off me, I wouldn't have been able to
stop fucking the youngster; jerking my sperm into her body
in squirt after thick glorious squirt.
"Uhuh," I groaned; unable to stop myself. "I'm doing
it right now. Oh God, it feels good."
"Thanks, Mister." She squirmed on me. "Did you like
it?" She had to ASK?
"Uhuh," I agreed; panting into her neck; enjoying the
sweet scent of little girl added to the thick musk of male
cum. "I liked it a LOT." The understatement of the
century. My prick finally wilted a little; not really
getting soft; but soft enough to pull out without hurting
her. A thick white flood followed.
"Wow," she muttered, "you sure do cum a LOT ... even
more than Daddy did. Is that really the stuff that makes
babies?" she asked, innocently.
"Uhuh," I could barely groan; guilt now overtaking me.
What if the child's mother objected? Jenny had already made
it clear her mom didn't want the kid's older brother
ejaculating his baby-making cum inside the little girl's
vagina.
"Wow," she repeated. "Am I going to have a baby now?"
she asked, hopefully. "I want one, and Mom won't let Billy
put his baby-stuff in me any more," she added with a slight
moue of disappointment.
Suddenly guilt warred with a desire to give the little
girl what she was asking for. No wonder she let a strange
man feel her up, fuck her, cum in her, and fill her tiny
little womb with sperm. I'd met several girls before who
WANTED to get pregnant; and I've learned since it's not all
that uncommon ... even in girls too young have babies yet.
It's just not something most people advertise.
"Well ... Maybe," I explained. "Most girls don't
usually get pregnant on the first try. Usually it takes at
least two or three times of a man putting his baby-stuff in
a girl before she catches. Though it could happen. You're
a little young yet; but you COULD have my baby inside your
cute little tummy right now." We both looked expectantly
down at the child's flat tummy; as Jenny held her skirt up
so I could see it and the thick ooze seeping from further
down, between the child's swollen and puffy cunny-lips. An
incredibly erotic and beautiful sight: your thick white baby-
making cum, simply teeming with millions upon millions of
tiny sperm, slowly seeping out of the fertile young belly of
a sexy and horny little girl ... even if the girl IS only
eight years old.
"Wow! He really did it in you, didn't he?" came the
wide-eyed voice of the child now staring at her big sister's
crotch where my seed was slowly trickling out. "That's even
more stuff than Billy squirts in me," added the youngster;
looking in amazement at the mess in her sister's lap.
"Yeah ... Well help me clean up," agreed the older
girl; taking her skirt and wiping between her legs. "Here,
let me borrow YOUR skirt a bit," she commanded; taking the
little 6-year-old's and using it to finish wiping my dick.
Neither youngster seemed the slightest bit embarrassed at
showing off their completely bald little cunnies to a
stranger who had just ejaculated inside the older girl.
"There, that'll do it I guess," she decided, once I was just
a little sticky. "You'd better get dressed before Momma
gets back," she told me with the same voice-of-command she'd
used on her little sister.
Oh God ... Talk about losing track of the really
important things! I almost cut my prick off with my zipper;
fighting to get the thing closed.
Wouldn't you know it? In my hurry, the damned thing
JAMMED; and I could see their MOTHER coming up the sidewalk
leading to the park. Oh DAMN! I didn't even get my prick
properly back in my underpants. Shit.
Still, we DID manage a bit of decorum. I managed to
get my pants buckled and my prick tucked barely inside; and
then I sat the little six-year-old down on my lap ... facing
me this time, with her legs sticking out in back, while mine
stuck out in front. The feel of her slippery little slit
against my still half-hard prick almost had me spouting
again inside the child's clothing and all over my pants.
Still, the little girl's short little dress hid most of the
obscene joining underneath ... I hoped.
"Were the girls good?" the woman asked; grinning down
at the little girl in my lap; while the older sister grinned
back even harder.
Thinking about the thick quantities of seed the 8-year-
old standing next to me had inside her belly, and the warm
feeling of the younger girl's cunny lips wrapped around the
base of my prick, I could barely croak, "Uhuh. They were
REAL good." The understatement of the year, I think. Good
just didn't begin to describe how nice the two youngsters
had been.
"Thanks for watching the girls," she smiled back. "It
really helped ... A lot!" "If there's ANYTHING either the
girls or I can do to show our appreciation," she added, "you
be sure and come over to ask. We're down here at the park
almost every afternoon."
Somehow I knew my afternoons were going to be busy from
now on. Even the mother looked to be quite sexy, in spite
of her age and having at least four kids. I resolved
sometime in the near future to find out just how inclusive,
"anything" went. Some other day though. Right now I was
being distracted by a slippery little cunny wetly slobbering
against my prick.
"Now thank the nice man for watching you," the woman
told the little 6-year-old. "You can catch up with us after
you're done. We'll walk slow and wait for you."
"Mmmm. I'm supposed to kiss you properly," the
youngster told me, as her family slowly headed back the way
the woman had just came. I didn't remember her mother
saying a word about kissing. Still, maybe it was a routine
practice in her family ... only I'm sure not like WE did.
Or maybe I'm wrong, seeing what she did next.
"Oh, not like THAT," she complained; as I bent down for
a chaste little smooch. Darn, I was sure going to hate to
see the last of her; even if the kids did come back again
tomorrow. "Not like that," she complained again. "Open
your mouth, dummy" She had my name right THERE.
"Mmmmm. That's better," she moaned into my open
mouth. "I want you to put your baby in my belly, just like
you did Jenny's."
Oh God.
"If you're SURE," I groaned; lifting the youngster a
little, so my now-erect prick could fit inside her. By then
I didn't give a DAMN, if her whole family, mother, sister,
brother, BIG brother, police, or the entire neighborhood
stopped over to watch. I just HAD to get my prick inside
the little girl's tight little tube. Devil be damned.
"Uh, Uh, OOOhh! The youngster slid down my prick until
it was in to the root; and the child's talented little inner
muscles were doing their dance similar to her big sisters,
only tighter; milking my prick for it's seed. "Uhn, uh,
unh," she grunted; bouncing up and down on my lap. "Are you
going to put your baby-stuff in me now?" she asked; not
stopping her squirming and milking on me.
`Uh, huh, huh," I grunted in time to the, "Slap, slap,
slap," of our genitals meeting. When the girl's mother had
looked back this time, there wasn't the slightest doubt what
the two of us were doing on that swing. "Here it c - c -
comes," I warned the little girl ... way too late; as I was
already squirting thick sticky streams of goo inside her.
"Uh, uh, uh, th - th - thank you," she answered; also
in time to the thick wet slaps of our jerking bodies. "It
feels NICE," she whined. "Much better than Bobby ... Better
than DADDY even. Oooh, thank you."
With that we had to pull apart. I gave the child one
last open-mouthed kiss, and told her I liked her very much.
She gave me a grin that lit up the park like sun coming
out from behind clouds. Pulling off my lap; she ignored the
mess this time; not even using her dress to slop up the
spill like her big sister had. She was halfway to the
corner, slippery gray goo dripping down one skinny leg
almost to her knee on the left side, and all the way to her
short white socks on the other, when she turned and said
with the sunny smile I'll always treasure, "Thanks for the
baby, Mister," and was gone.
It was all I could do to stagger home.
While I was out, Mom told me that Amanda had called. I
didn't remember any current girlfriends called, "Amanda,"
and Mom had to remind me that she was the babysitter I'd
knocked up almost seven years ago when I was nine. Oh.
It seems that not having a husband is getting a little
hard for her; especially now that our daughter is getting
old enough to ask questions ... like who her father is, and
how babies are made. So ... believe it or not ... Amanda
wants ME to come over and teach our little girl how babies
are made ... the same way Amanda taught ME when I was nine
years old. Not only that, but she was hinting that our
little girl could use another brother or sister to play
with.
This, I was going to have to think about. Not for long
though. Dad has told me several times that as exciting as
it is to fuck any woman, there's NOTHING like the thrill of
sticking your prick in the tight little baby-hole of your
own daughter ... and fucking her tight little belly full of
cream just teeming with baby-making sperm. Trying to make a
baby in your own baby girl, is just too good, it seems.
Actually knocking up your own kid has to be one of the
highlights of a man's life, according to Dad. If that's so,
then I wonder how it would be to knock up the little girl
you had previously fathered on your own daughter ... or even
granddaughter. Who knows ... Maybe someday if I lived long
enough, I'd also be lucky enough to find out.
I spent about half the time remaining before my second
babysitting job, with Kelly on my lap; my prick buried in
the little nine-year-old; just leaking cum and pre-cum in
the little girl. I didn't really need to get off in my
sister; just feeling her around my prick, gently squeezing
on it with her tight little cunny was enough to keep me
satisfied without working up the NEED to cum in her cute
little belly. After all, I wanted to save what cum I had
left for the day, for the two youngsters I was sitting that
afternoon. I wouldn't want their mom to accuse me of
neglecting the kids. If I did, she might stop asking me
over to watch them ... and get some OTHER teenager like my
friend Richard, maybe.
Oh, occasionally my prick would give another twitch;
and I'd let loose another drip or drop of something in my
kid sister's tight little snatch; but that was all the
release I really needed while waiting. Kelly didn't mind.
She gets enough of the real thing, that sitting on my lap
with my prick stuffed up inside her just leaking a little
was something we both often enjoy ... especially when
watching some of the little kids fucking on Dad's DVDs.
Actually fucking ourselves would just have spoiled things;
as the urge to watch sexy pictures often goes away once you
shoot your sperm inside a girl.
Several times Mom came through the room, checking the
TV where the porno was playing. I guess she wanted to make
sure that I didn't use my privileges with the remote to
watch cartoons or something else violent while Kelly was
sitting on my lap with my prick leaking cum filled with
sperm inside her daughter's body. Geesh, you'd THINK Mom
would know enough to trust me alone with the youngster by
now. You'd think I was some kind of pervert or something;
and not to be trusted alone with little girls.
By the time my appointment at the Marvin house came
due, I had probably leaked enough sperm inside my little
sister's belly to knock the kid up without cumming ... IF
she had been old enough to get pregnant yet. Even though
she's been having periods for over six months now, since she
was about eight and a half, we both know the chances were
pretty small, or Mom wouldn't *let* us fuck "bareback" like
this. Well .. OK . Mom didn't want to cheat my sister out
of the tiny but real chance the kid had of having even
temporary fame and publicity by having a baby while only
nine years old. So . It was quite a bit of fun to try
sometimes.
So, it was with a tiny bit of regret that I pulled out
of the little squirt ... regret on both our parts; as we
watched my swollen dong inch out of the child; trying to
unmate without the excitement of her tight little tube
sucking on my prick causing me to spill my seed inside her
vagina. I almost let the little twerp have it anyway.
Still, I was going to need that extra cum. "Thanks,
Squirt," I bantered; swatting the kid on her cute little
ass.
"Watch who you call, `Squirt." she warned me with a
grin; looking pointedly at my dribbling prick. The kid had
a point. If anybody squirted around here, it was usually
me. I hurried and pulled my undershorts on, and then my
pants.
"I'll be over at the Marvin's," I told her.
Kelly just nodded and continued watching TV ... now a
documentary on incest and Tribal Customs in Africa, where
boys were encouraged to learn about sex by fucking the
prepubertal girls ... even or especially their own little
sisters ... until at 16 they magically became MEN, and
weren't allowed in the young girls' house any more; expected
to marry one of the girls who had proved their fertility in
the last year, and start raising babies. I'd seen it
before. The scene where five boys come into the little-
girls' hut and spend the night with 16 girls, was quite
something ... even if almost all the intercourse took place
under cover. An even better scene was where the one where
the 11-year-old had just started bleeding for the first
time; and once she stopped had to "prove her fertility" by
taking on all the men in the tribe ... one a night for a
month. Yeah, everybody in the tribe; starting with her own
father and brothers in the first week; and ending with her
grandfather and uncles sometime in the last one; each MAN
taking the girl for the first time in public ... in front of
the whole tribe ... before spending the night with that
person. The idea (I guess ... The announcer said so) being
so that every man in the tribe would feel there was at least
a CHANCE any child the girl conceived was his ... and so
feel obligated to protect both the girl and any baby she
had. Since the whole tribe was closely related, chances
were good that any child she had would be (at the furthest)
fathered on her by a second-cousin; with siblings being the
most common. I often wonder how the narrators managed to
get the tribe to let them take pictures of the whole thing
... especially those scenes where the girl has sex with her
own father for the first time. Of course (being me) I
prefer the scene where the youngster in the younger girls'
hut takes on all five of her big brothers at one time. God,
is that sexy. Five big hunky teenagers taking on one little
9-year-old; spunking the girl's belly three or four times
apiece, in just that one scene. God ... Made me want to
spunk the child's cute little belly with MY cum, just
watching it. Kelly was watching the movie; fingering her
own tight little twat, almost the same age as the youngster
on TV, as that very scene started up again, just when I was
leaving.
My prick was still leaking and aching a bit when I got
to the Marvin place. I'm barely in the door, when Mrs.
Marvin gives me a quick, "Phone-number's on the
Refrigerator, call 911 if there's an emergency, Doctor's
phone on the phone, snacks in the fridge, Don't let the kids
have more than one ice-cream, be back in about two hours,
you know the drill!" and was halfway out the door before I
managed to squeak a, "Yes, Mrs. Marvin," out.
"So ... What do you kids want to do?" I asked; looking
at the two youngsters. Cindy (the older girl) was wearing a
short little sun-dress, with (fairly obviously) nothing
under it; while the younger girl (Colleen) wore even less
... A cute little sun-suit consisting or top (not really a
bra) around her bare little chest, and even shorter skirt
than the dress her big sister had on. At the moment, the
youngster had the short skirt pulled up to her waist; and
was fingering her puffy and slightly reddened little crack.
"How about playing `Doctor' like we did LAST time?"
asked Cindy. "I've been practicing with Mom's bologna we
had for dinner yesterday, and I think I can take your ... uh
... `thermometer' all the way up my ass now."
Oh God. The things kids think of these days.
"I wanna play `house' this time," complained the
younger girl; not taking her finger from her slippery little
slit. "You two always play the games YOU want to," she
pouted.
The kid did have a point.
"But I wanted to ...."
I stopped Cindy's matching whine with a chopping motion
of my hand. If I tried, I should be able to satisfy
everybody. After all, what were babysitters like me FOR, if
not to use their brains. Even Colleen was old enough she
didn't need to be ridden-herd-on like a two-year-old; and at
ten her big sister was almost old enough to take care of
both of them without my help. Almost. Some things however,
a little girl couldn't do for herself.
"How about we play, `Mommy and Daddy,'" I suggested.
"That's almost the same as playing, `House,' except Mommy
and Daddy do things in bed, instead of the kitchen."
Colleen looked at me suspiciously for a moment, then
agreed.
"Do we get to go all naked, like when playing,
`Doctor,'?" asked her big sister; trying to decide if this
"game" would be as fun as the last.
"Uhuh," I replied. "We'll play, `Mommy and Daddy make
a baby," I told them. "Cindy, you can be the Mommy, and
I'll be the Daddy, OK?"
"But what about ME?" whined the younger girl. "Don't
*I* get to play too?"
I thought for a moment. "Uh ... OK," I agreed. "How
about THIS instead: We play, `Mommy and Daddy teach their
little girl how babies are made.'" I grinned at the
youngster and added, "I'll play `Daddy' making a baby in
`Mommy' ... your big sister; and if you're a real GOOD
little girl and learn how it's done, then Daddy will teach
you how he makes a baby in his little girl's tummy ... just
like he does in Mommy's, OK?"
"Well ...." the five-year-old thought a bit before
deciding. "OK but ... I get to have Daddy make a baby in MY
tummy, just like Mommy does."
"OK, it's a deal," I told her. Cindy scowled for a
moment; I guess still wanting to play, "Doctor," again, so
she could show off the skill she had practiced with the
sausage.
"Oh, I GUESS," she grumped; finally giving in. "Let
the little twerp have her way THIS time. But we play,
`Doctor.' next time," she insisted. At nearly twice her
little sister's age, the 10-year-old wasn't so sure she
would like playing, "baby" games like her little sister did.
"Is that OK with you?" I asked Colleen. It was.
"Hey, don't be such a grump," I told Cindy. "I think
you'll like, `Mommy and Daddy make a baby,' even more than
playing, `Doctor.'"
"REALLY?" she asked. "But that FELT so good, when you
stuck your big `thermometer' in me to, `Take my temperature
in the butt,' like they do in the hospital," she observed;
obviously remembering with some fondness my buggering her
for the first time.
"This feels even BETTER, when I stick it up your
front," I explained; shivering slightly at the delicious
thought of how good it would feel to ME to have her tight
little tunnel squeezing the cum out of my prick instead of
her cute little ass. Not that I've got anything against
cute little asses ... especially hers (or her little
sister's) squeezing sticky cum out of my prick and into
their cute little bellies.
It's just that I'm a little prejudiced. Even in
*little* girls, a cute little cunny is the *proper* place to
deposit cum. Mom taught me that, the first time *she*
showed me how babies were made ... the right way, by having
me slide my prick up in her vagina and dump my cum right up
inside her twat so I could make a baby in HER belly, the way
a man is supposed to.
"Really?" she gasped; wide-eyed at the possibility.
Before it had only been my finger up her tight little twat.
"Really," I confirmed.
By this time we had reached the girls' bedroom. I led
them right past it, to their wide-eyed amazement, to their
parent's bedroom. A king-sized bed made a nice setting for
teaching two little girls about sex and how babies are made.
"Now get undressed," I instructed. "You have to be
naked to make babies like Mommy and Daddy do."
"Really?"
"Well," I admitted, "not ALL the time. Still it's
easier that way."
"OK." By now both girls had started shrugging out of
what little clothing they wore.
"Not YOU," I instructed the 5-year-old (OK ... 5 1/2).
"Right now you're going to play a little girl who comes in
Mommy's and Daddy's bedroom, and finds them making a little
baby sister for you."
At first, the child was about to pout; then thought
about it and got really into the game. "When do I come in?"
she asked; heading for the door to wait around the corner.
I pondered for a full half-second. "Until your big
sister . Uh, `Mommy' . squeaks when I put my `thing' inside
her," I instructed.
"OK ... But don't make me wait TOO long."
I wasn't. After watching even part of that movie with
Kelly sitting on my prick, and then even STARTING this horny
scene of my own, if I didn't get my prick inside a hot wet
hole SOON, it would be too late.
"Now up on the bed ... No, the MIDDLE of the bed," I
instructed the naked little 10-year-old, "and spread your
legs." By then I was almost as naked as she was. It took
me two seconds longer to drop my shoes and sock.
"Now THIS is the way Daddy makes a baby in Mommy," I
told her; swabbing my pre-cum dripping prick up and down her
tight little slit ... and then slowly PUSHING the head
inside.
"Ow," yelped the youngster, as something snapped a
little. She didn't really have much of a hymen left after
my fingering her the week before. Still, a stiff prick is a
LOT bigger than any finger!
God, it felt good, just having the head of my prick
inside her.
"Mommy ... Daddy! What are you DOING?" came the
excited voice at my right elbow; Cindy's little sister
staring in amazement at where the head of my penis had
vanished into her big sister's body.
"Mommy and Daddy are making a baby ... a little sister
for you to play with," I told her; forcing yet another inch
into the older girl.
"Really?" Coleen asked; wide-eyed as even more of my
prick sank into her big sister. I'm not sure if she was
just playing her part to the hilt, or really never knew
before how babies were made ... Probably both, I think.
Oh God. Cindy's tight little tube was squeezing the
hell of my prick, even if it was only halfway inside her.
With the erotic game we'd been playing, along with the
previous hour or so with Kelly, it was all I could do to
resist filling the child's womb with my baby-making cum
before we even really got started fucking.
I wanted to give the girl a chance to feel what REAL
sex was like ... hopefully to even have her first orgasm
with a prick (MY prick) throbbing in her belly when she did.
At the very least, I wanted to be bottomed out inside the
girl when I spewed cum inside her. Somehow I managed to
hold back the incipient surge. Still, I knew at least SOME
of my sperm were already in the girl's belly, as I felt the
tiniest bit of release.
"Now if you're a GOOD little girl," I grinned over at
Colleen, "Daddy will make a baby in YOUR cute little tummy
too, just like he's doing in Mommy, so you can have a little
baby brother or sister of your own." Oh God, what a line.
I like it.
"Really, Daddy?" Colleen whimpered; putting both hands
between her legs. I guess that at even at five years old,
the youngster was already getting sexually excited from
watching me breeding her big sister. "Promise, Daddy?" she
asked; really getting into the role.
"Uhuh," I grunted. "Ju ... uhst .. as soon as I ... uh
... put a baby in ... uh ... your Mommy." Oh God. By this
time I was sliding almost three inches in and out of the
little 10-year-old virgin. I hadn't been in a little girl
THIS tight since ... Since I can't remember. I almost lost
it when I thought of how tight her little sister would be
around my prick. Then I wilted a bit at the thought that
maybe I wouldn't even be able to GET inside the youngster.
I hate breaking promises to little girls.
"At least I'll TRY," I conceded. I wasn't about to
rupture the little girl trying, either. Colleen pouted a
little; but accepted my compromise.
I couldn't hold out. For all my plans to fuck Cindy
for half an hour or more, like I often do with my sisters,
the excitement of it being her first fuck with a real man's
prick in her tight little tunnel was too much. "Oh God," I
groaned. "Here it comes ... one little baby in one little
girl ... Uh ... Ooops. I mean, one little baby in Mommy's
tummy."
"Huh, huh, huh," panted Cindy in my ear; the pants in
time with her wild thrusts back at me. I'll be damned; but
I think the kid was close to having an orgasm, her first
time of being fucked! "Please?" she whimpered.
So I did it. My prick spasmed, swelled, and then I
felt a rush of cum squirt almost painfully through the tube
on the bottom of my prick, and into the waiting belly of the
little ten-year-old. Got it felt good (it always does) to
let that horny load go ... right into the waiting and
fertile young belly of a little girl who was working to get
every drop. At first I could feel the child's soft little
cervix bumping against the end of my prick ... and then as I
shoved in HARD, I felt a tight ring of SOMETHING spread
around the tip. No, I don't think I got inside the girl's
uterus. My prick would probably had to have been two or
three inches longer for that to happen. However, that same
cervix must have been far looser than most women's ... and
my prick was poking inside it! I must have been spraying my
seed almost directly into the child's womb. God, what an
erotic thought.
"See," I told the watching (still dressed) little girl
at the side of the bed. "Daddy's putting his baby-stuff in
Mommy's tummy now, so we can have a baby in about nine
months. Mommy's tummy is going to get REAL big, in a month
or so, when Daddy's baby starts to grow inside her."
Colleen's eyes got REAL big at this. I'm not sure WHAT
Cindy thought ... her body was still squirming; and her
cunny was still making clamp-squeeeeze-clamp spasms around
my prick. I'm not sure she got off; but for sure the girl
enjoyed it.
"Is this REALLY how you make babies?" she finally
gasped; as her body relaxed and my prick finally wilted
inside her flooded little tunnel.
"Uhuh," I told her. Cindy's vagina made another quick
squeeze around my prick at the very thought. "When you're
older, and start your periods," I added.
"Oh." Cindy seemed a little disappointed. "Mom says I
could start bleeding any time now," she pointed out.
I gave one last squirt inside her at the obscene
thought that there was a possibility she could be conceiving
my baby right then. After all (as Mom had pointed out to me
a few times) a girl's first period only means she's missed
her first chance at getting pregnant, NOT just that she
could get pregnant in the future. Even some of the girls in
that African Tribe in the Documentary sometimes got pregnant
without ever having the first period to announce the start
of their fertility. There, the girls were treasured as
something special, it seems ... Highly valued in trading for
potential wives from other tribes in the neighborhood.
Almost the status of queens until they left. But the babies
remained behind, to be raised with all of the other kids.
I hauled my mind off the old video, and back to the
present when Colleen joggled my elbow. "Daddy?" she asked.
"Are you going to teach me how to make a baby too?"
Oh shit. My prick, now limp as a noodle, picked THAT
minute to slide out of her big sister. A flood of gooey
white followed. "Uh ... In a minute," I groaned. "Daddy
has to recover a bit, first."
"Oh." Disappointment was written all over the
youngster's face. I guess she figured that once again she
was going to miss out by being, "Too young," for the fun
that her big sister was allowed to have.
"No really," I gasped. "Just give me half an hour."
"Oh," again; but a little bit happier this time.
"Remember, you PROMISED."
So I did. So I did. Still, I figured it would take me
at least half an hour to give the cute little shit the
fucking she deserved.
"Uh ... Brian?" No, "Daddy," now that she'd really
been fucked.
"Hmmmnn?" I prompted.
"Is that REALLY the stuff that makes babies?" Cindy
repeated; looking down at the slobbery goo making such
sloppy mess of her puffy and red cunny-lips. "It seems so
... so GOOEY."
"That's so it sticks up inside you to make a baby," I
told her.
"Oh. Do I HAVE to lie here and wait for it to make a
baby?" she asked. "I feel all gooshy and yucky down there."
"No," I almost giggled; fighting back the urge so she
wouldn't feel insulted. "You can go wash up, if you want
to. In the meantime, Colleen and I will make up the bed, so
your mother won't find it such a mess when she gets back."
Half an hour of washing clothes, and fifteen minutes of
drying sheets, and the master bedroom was decent again ...
and my prick was starting to show interest in two now-naked
little sluts playing with it. "Well," I said to Colleen,
"Do you want Daddy to teach you how to make a baby now?"
Surprisingly, the little slut not only didn't have a
hymen like her big sister had, but was actually not as tight
as the older girl, for some reason. However, she could only
take a little over half my prick inside her before I
bottomed out, with my prick poking at a soft knob in the end
of the girl's vagina.
"Please?" she whimpered. "Cindy got all of it inside
HER."
"Please?" Colleen repeated.
I didn't really mean to even try. However, trying to
make it easy on the child, I'd had HER sit on top of me in
the living-room chair. That way the horny little shit could
take it at her own pace, without me forcing a prick inside
her. Colleen took advantage of this, and lifted both legs;
dropping her body on my prick, like I was Vlad the Impaler,
and my prick was a sharpened stake.
"Ow, ooooh, ow," Colleen whined; but didn't put her
legs down as inch after inch of solid prick slid slowly into
her body. "It feels so NICE," she whimpered.
Oh Jesus. A sloppy cervical muscle must run in the
family, I thought. As Colleen descended, a tight muscle
spread around the tip of my prick ... just like her big
sister. Only with the younger girl it didn't stop there.
First a tight ring around the hole in the tip of my prick.
Then that same ring moving down over the head of the prick
... past the glans ... until when the child's panting body
came to rest on mine, an incredibly rubber-band-tight ring
was surrounding my penis ... almost a full inch behind the
head!
"Now fuck me, and cum in me ... just like you did in
Cindy," commanded the little five-year-old; looking down at
where her bare cunny-lips meshed in the matted hair of my
groin. "I want to FEEL your baby-stuff inside me," she
added.
"Oh God.
So, that's how Cindy and Colleen's mother found us
about five minutes later. I was first scared, then
relieved, when she came around the corner from the kitchen,
and found me fucking her little girl. At first a look of
surprise came in her eyes, and possibly shock. Then, once
she saw me with my prick buried all the way to the hilt in
her little girl's body while the child squirmed eagerly on
the impaling member, the woman's eyes brightened; a big grin
slowly spreading across her face as she realized what was
going on.
I couldn't help it ... I came ... came in buckets and
thick gooey squirts; closing my eyes to concentrate on the
delicious sensation of a little girl squeezing and clamping
on my prick, while is jerked and spasmed thick stick jets of
cum directly into the child's womb; her tiny little uterus
clamped around the head of my dick; both squeezing it like a
second vagina-within-a-vagina, and trapping my seed inside
the girl's womb where it belonged.
I could still feel Mrs. Martin's fascinated eyes on me;
staring at me; watching the babysitter while he did his
level best to impregnate her five year old little girl. I
glanced up, and saw the woman's eyes glowing in obvious
approval, as I came in her little girl; spasming the child's
womb full of potent seed; emptying my prostate in her
daughter's body, as I actually tried my best to father a
child on her little five-year-old.
"Now you be real good for Brian," she told the
youngster. "Make sure you squeeze every drop of his cum up
inside your tummy, like you're supposed to."
Oh God. Here I had been scared she might be mad at
fucking the youngster. It's one thing to fuck a ten-year-
old who's old enough to not only like sex, but also possibly
have a baby of her own. It's yet another to take the
virginity of a little girl who hasn't even started the first
grade yet. And to pump your sperm directly into the child's
womb? Still, Mrs. Martin not only didn't seem angry, but
pleased. My prick finally wilted enough to pop out of the
child's uterus, which had been holding on to the head like a
bottle onto a cork. Immediately after, the whole thing
slipped out.
"Were the girls good?" she asked; grabbing a towel to
stem the flood coming from the little preschooler's bare
little cunny. Only the tiniest shade of pink told the tale
of my taking the youngster's virginity ... or perhaps that
was from my prick overstretching the child's uterus. In any
case, both Colleen and Cindy only seemed the slightest bit
sore.
I could just barely nod. Just like the two little
girls in the park, Cindy and Colleen had been INCREDIBLY
good. Oh God, were they EVER good!
"So ... you won't mind coming over and babysitting a
kid in the girls' tummies again next week?" she prompted.
I could barely manage to get up the energy to nod my
head again; but she seemed satisfied. My surprise that
she'd even want me back after catching me having full
vaginal sexual intercourse with her little five-year-old;
spasming the child's womb full of cum as if I was trying to
knock the kid up (which actually I had been), kept me almost
dumbfounded.
"Did you girls LIKE Brian babysitting his kids in you?"
she asked; now turning to the two youngsters. "Uhuh," and a
smile from Cindy; and an almost violent nodding of the head
from her little sister. Surprisingly little of the enormous
quantity of cum I'd ejaculated in the younger girl was
seeping out. Her big sister's crotch was more of a mess
than Colleen's was. I guess most of my sperm must have
still been trapped inside the child's womb; held inside her
by the shrinking orifice of the youngster's cervix. Kids
that young are very flexible, and they recover fast. By now
Colleen's tiny uterus must be swamped with my seed, as the
tight muscles of the little girl's recovering cervix trapped
most of my semen inside her. My mind and my prick both
ached at the very thought. Oh God, was that erotic.
Knowing both girls had my sperm inside their wombs, and
their mother not only didn't seem to mind, but was pleased
about it, was breathtaking. Her new use of the word,
"babysitting" to imply I was sitting a baby in her little
girls' wombs was something else too.
"Then I think you deserve a bonus for taking such good
care of the girls," decided the woman; working swiftly to
clean up the mess on the chair before it soaked in, while I
struggled to get my pants properly on. "You look a little
too tired right now," she observed; looking at me closely,
"but maybe NEXT week you and I can show the girls the real
dangers of having unprotected sex like that ... What happens
when a man doesn't wear a condom and ejaculates his sperm
into a woman when she's not on the pill, since my period was
last week."
Did she mean what I thought she did? Did I want to
come back and find out? Did I DARE?
Somehow I found myself out the door, with a wad of
bills in my hand. I counted them. Almost three times my
"standard fee". I headed home whistling; the wad of bills
in my pocket as replacement for the wads of thick sticky cum
I'd left in her two little girls' bellies. I knew I WOULD
be back. Heck, I'd pay THEM to let me "babysit" her little
girls like I had that night. Besides, curiosity just
wouldn't LET me stay away.

After that, I was ready to call it quits for the night;
retaining what little sexual energy I had for my three horny
little sisters. (I don't count Cindy ... It's mostly Dad
and Mom who take care of HER needs; since the little shit is
too small to fuck yet.) However, Mom stopped me and
reminded me that I should stop over and see Amanda about our
daughter. It seems Mom has some very firm ideas about some
obligations a man has, once he's fathered a child on a girl
... even if that girl is older than you, and your
babysitter. Besides, she figured I had an obligation to the
CHILD, even if I didn't owe the mother anything.
<Sigh.> Sometimes I think women want men for only one
thing: Sex.
I told Mom this; and for some reason she found it
funny.
I was still pondering this, wondering what Mom found so
hilarious about it, when I headed cross-town to Amanda's
place, after calling back to get directions. No, I'd never
been there before; Amanda always "cumming" over to our house
when "babysitting" with me. I say "with me", `cause I sat a
baby in *her* belly, instead of her just watching me.
Besides, over seven years is quite a while. Over six blocks
around here, is quite a walk too; though I understand that
in some cities it's less than half a mile.
When I got there, I was tired. Having sex several
times already, and then taking a half-hour brisk walk made
me grumpy and tired, not horny like I should have been at
the idea of teaching a little girl how babies were made and
how her father (me) had made her inside her mother.
Normally I guess, such an erotic thought would have kept me
hard for a week. Well . OK, a couple of hours, maybe.
Amanda's place was a small little one-bedroom bungalow
. The type you'd expect an old Grandma and Grandpa type to
inhabit, not a slightly-older-than-teenager young woman with
a kid. Still, it was neat and fairly pretty; with white
siding and blue trim. I guess, living alone with a child,
she couldn't afford much more. From Mom I got the idea
Amanda had moved out from her parents, for some reason; and
didn't even have a boyfriend at present. Which made me
wonder just *why* she had been so eager . Well, OK, willing
anyway . to have a young kid like me pump his baby in her
tummy when she was only 16. Perhaps she *wanted* to be a
single mother, with no <Ahem> "man" as "legitimate" father
of her little girl, telling her how to raise the kid?
That kind of fitted-in with my suspicions as to why she
wanted me to "teach" her little girl, "How babies are made,"
and how she got into her mother's womb. Whatever. If that
was the idea . Amanda wanting another kid, with no strings
attached, and maybe even another kid in HER kid's belly, I
guess I'd be willing, if not all that eager, to help out.
Well . Maybe she just felt her little girl could use a
little brother or sister . and wanted a REAL brother or
sister for the kid. Or maybe I was just being suspicious;
and all Amanda really wanted *was* for me to help
"demonstrate" for her little girl how babies were made, and
to allow the kid to meet her real father. Maybe. My real
suspicion still was that she wanted the girl's father (me)
to meat the kid. OK, so I'm skeptical. So sue me.
Amanda had put on a little weight since I last saw her.
Several years will tend to do that, once you get past about
18 years old. Still, except for a slight "spare tire"
around her middle, she was at least as good looking as my
big sister; and I often had wet-dreams about Carol. Wet-
dreams I sometimes got to act out. No, she wasn't the wet-
dream herself that she had been to a young boy at nine; but
I think many a man would still follow her for miles in hopes
of getting in her panties.
"Oh . THERE you are," she told me, once the door was
open. It had taken a little extra knocking to get any
response from the house. "Michelle and I had just about
given up on you," she explained; waving me inside. The
woman was dressed in a "Baby-Doll" teddy, that left nothing
to the imagination; with the front gaping open; allowing me
full frontal view of her nudity. What she would have done
if it had been a delivery-person, makes me wonder. Still,
the view WAS pleasant. It even got my prick stirring again
. a little, anyway.
"Standard babysitting rates?" she asked; brushing by me
in a soft whirl of intimate apparel and bath-scent. "I
can't really afford more, even if it is something special."
Well . We *should* have discussed this before I came
over; but for once I had forgotten to set a fee. "Rates
*have* gone up slightly since you last came over to our
house," I reminded her.
Amanda sighed. The rise and fall of her pert breasts
almost made me offer to reduce my standard fees . at least
this one time anyway. I could tell from just looking around
the fairly bare house that she couldn't afford the *extra*
fees I sometimes charged for taking virginities or single
visits just to get a little girl pregnant, as I was
beginning to suspect this one would be. Regular customers
get regular prices. Special fees for "special services".
Still, Amanda hadn't charged anything extra to let *me*
plant a baby in her tummy. The least I could do in return
was allow her and her little girl the same courtesy. "It's
only 10% more than Mom used to pay you," I reassured her.
"FIVE per-cent," she bargained; looking at me with
pleading eyes.
Oh, what the heck. It would be a long walk back for
nothing if I refused. Besides, I was almost dying of
curiosity as to exactly *what* she wanted me to do with our
little girl. I was almost ready to chuck the entire fee and
take it completely on-charity, if only because it was *so*
obvious Amanda really couldn't afford this; only doing it
for love of her little girl. Still ..
"Tell you what," I told her. "I'm feeling generous
tonight."
Amanda looked back at me suspiciously. I guess she'd
found out often enough for herself, that, "If it looks too
good to be true, it probably is."
"I'll only charge you an hour's standard rate, even if
it takes TWO hours tonight. However, this is only a one-
time deal. After this, I charge the standard rate. Take
it, or leave it."
Amanda sighed with relief; doing quite nice things with
her pectoral development. "I'll take it," she decided;
figuring I guess that one time would be all that was needed,
and probably that an hour's fee was what she originally had
budgeted. I'm pretty good at guessing such things.
"Michelle's waiting in the other room," she repeated.
I'm not quite sure what I expected to find, "in the
other room". Certainly not a little six-year-old lying
naked on the bed, legs spread so far she was almost doing
the splits, and two fingers from each hand jammed up her
tight little tunnel, and a rubber dong buried to the balls
in the little kid's tight little ass.
""Like I said, Michi and I had just about given up on
you," explained Amanda with a blush that spread down her
neck almost to her tummy. "So we got started without you."
Oh.
I looked closely at the little girl, and liked what I
saw. For only six years old, my daughter was quite well
developed; having fuller hips and body than either of my
twin nieces, and almost as big a set of breasts. No, not
breasts of a woman yet; but definitely more padding on the
chest than you'd expect from a girl who had just started the
first grade. Still, it was "cute" more than completely
erotic. The little girl still looked like a little girl,
even though her body was developing faster than most in
getting ready to reproduce.
"Move over, Honey, and make room, so Mikey and I can
show you how we make babies."
Oh . Oh shit. Here I had *expected* to spend a little
time doing, "Sex Education Class"; explaining to the child
about menstruation, boys, ejaculations, sperm, eggs, and
similar inanities, before getting down to the "nuts and
bolts" of demonstrating to the little girl exactly how
babies DO get in women's tummies.
Only it seems that (sensibly enough) Amanda had already
explained all THAT to the child; not wanting to waste the
precious time I spent there, with the clock ticking like the
meter on a taxi. She was ready, her little girl was ready .
All it took was for me to do the dirty deed.
Only, not completely unexpectedly, *I* wasn't ready
yet.
However, Amanda was ready for that too. I had barely
shrugged off my clothes; and was starting to remove my
shoes, when the woman pushed me back on the bed and started
fellating me like one of the professional actors in some of
Dad's porno films. God, was she good. I barely noticed her
little girl removing my shoes and socks; getting a good view
of the obscene goings-on on the bed at the same time.
"Now you do it," commanded Amanda; holding my now-erect
prick up so our daughter could take over.
Michelle must have been practicing on *something*. I
suspect Amanda had her try this out before on hot-dogs,
sausages, and possibly even dildos. Nobody could be that
good without some experience; and from what I know, the girl
had never seen a man's bare prick before in her life. It
was only involuntary scrapes with teeth and some other
things that inexperience with working on a *real* man could
explain, that kept the child's efforts from being one of the
better blow-jobs I'd gotten that week. Still, even at that,
it was awfully good for a six-year-old.
I was already getting glassy-eyed; preparing to deliver
my sperm down the youngster's hard-working young throat,
when Amanda stopped us. "This is supposed to be a
demonstration of how babies are made," she explained the
interruption, "not a lesson in how to suck a man off. If he
cums in your mouth, there won't be much for us."
Oh. Damn, but I would almost have given up my fee,
just to let the little first-grader finish me off with her
mouth. Almost, but not quite. Besides, I wanted to feel
the inside of Amanda's tight little cunny, and see if it was
as good as I remembered. It was . almost.
There must be something about being younger. Amanda
climbed on top of my gasping body and slid my swollen member
inside her tight little hole; telling her daughter something
like, "THIS is how the man's penis goes into your body to
make a baby." While almost as tight as she had been six
years earlier, Amanda must have been practicing somehow; as
her muscles cramped around my prick in a hold I knew she
couldn't have done back as a teen when we first fucked.
God, did that feel good.
Still, in spite of her better lovemaking, it just
wasn't *quite* as good as I remembered it from back then.
Perhaps I was just a little more jaded now. Perhaps it was
that Amanda herself wasn't as young and tight. Perhaps it
was just ME being a little older. Yes, it was good . but
not THAT good. Still, I *did* enjoy it very much. Just not
enough to make me even think of refusing my fee.
"Uh . Uh .," I warned her, "I'm about to cum." No
condom had been offered, asked-for, or even suggested. I
doubted Amanda was on the pill, not with her not having any
boyfriends currently. Why spend the money? So, it was my
duty to warn the woman that I was about to spout baby-juice
in her innards, before I flooded her womb with my seed. I
do take my responsibilities seriously; or Mom and Dad would
never allow me to pork my two sisters and use Kelly for
"safe sex" by emptying my prostate in the little girl
instead of the two older girls.
"Michael is about to squirt his sperm inside me, so he
can get me pregnant with his baby," explained Amanda;
talking seriously to the intently watching child; at the
same time making no motion to remove her milking vagina from
the swollen member that was about to fill her womb with
potent sperm. Instead, her already tight little tube seemed
to go into cramps around my bulging prick; literally milking
my penis for it's precious seed. "When he does," she
continued, "you'll see his penis swell a little, especially
along the tube on the bottom. Then you'll see some white
goo dripping out of me as he cums inside me. That white goo
will be his `cum' or semen; and in it will be millions of
sperm . the stuff that makes babies when you take it up
inside yourself like this!"
The, "Like This!" comment was exactly on-line. At the
exact moment she was saying it, my prick was giving a lurch;
expending great gobs of semen inside her welcoming body.
"STOP!" suddenly commanded Amanda; sinking down to the
root on my spouting prick while stopping all motion herself.
"Huh?" I barely groaned; somehow fighting to keep from
spending the rest of my sperm inside her. NOW she wants me
to stop? Did she just remember not being on the pill? Had
I hurt her somehow?
That last did stop me. My prick gave one last weak
ejaculation and stopped as the fear hit me. Somehow though,
my prick remained hard; though my prostate simply ached with
the trauma of forcing myself to quit in mid-ejaculation.
"Do it in HER," explained Amanda; regretfully pulling
herself off my body and pointing to the young child lying
spraddle-legged further up on the bed. "You're supposed to
be teaching Michelle how babies are made, not me."
Oh God. What a time to think of THAT.
Still, I probably never would have fucked the kid if
Amanda hadn't stopped like that, leaving me only one
available hole to get relief in. And Michelle, while wide-
eyed with astonishment, didn't seem to be the least bit
scared.
So I did it. Yes, I fucked my own daughter.
Michelle stared with fascination at my cum-dribbling
and white-smeared prick as I approached the lightly-furred
entrance to her body. A tiny bit of light fuzz on each side
of the gaping crack just emphasized how obscene it was for a
father to fuck his own little girl . but I did it anyway. I
was way past stopping. Only the kid squealing in pain or
begging me to stop could have slowed me down. No, I
couldn't rape any girl, not even or especially my own six
year old daughter. It might have killed me to stop without
finishing cumming, but somehow I would have. You have no
idea how annoyed I would have been with Amanda though.
But Michelle didn't even try to stop me. If anything,
the youngster spread her legs even further, so she was doing
the splits, with each leg going 180 degrees in opposite
directions. Her eyes fastened with fascination at the sight
of my cum-dripping penis approaching her most private part.
"Is THAT really the stuff that makes babies?" she asked, in
a wondering but definitely not scared tone.
"Uhuh," I croaked, as the leaking tip spread the fine
fur sheltering her inviting little crack. "Do you mind?" I
asked; hoping against hope the child wouldn't object to me
mating with her and putting my seed in her taut little
belly.
Michelle shook her head . and then it was too late for
her to object any more, as my prick slid home in the child
with a rush. The little girl obviously HAD been
"practicing" with hot-dogs, sausages, or possibly even her
mother's dildos. There was no pain, no obstruction, no
blood, no hymen nor even any signs of one. She was tight
though . tight like pushing my prick into a garden-hose
(which I'll admit being STUPID enough to have done once,
while younger). Only her excitement and my lubrication from
having half-ejaculated in her mother, allowed me to
penetrate the child at all. Still, though it took a fair
amount of pressure and skill, I DID manage to get inside her
. all the way to the hilt, to my considerable surprise and
even more considerable pleasure!
For a second, I just lay there on top of the child;
simply enjoying the pleasures of being mated to the second
youngest girl I'd ever fucked with my whole prick (Colleen,
earlier that day, being the youngest). God, did her tight
little tunnel squeezing and milking on my swollen prick feel
great! Far better I'm ashamed to admit, than her sexy and
hardworking mother's tight little tube.
I WANTED to give the little girl the ride of her life;
spending most of the hour or so remaining mated to the child
before I filled my daughter's womb full of the same life-
giving sperm that had created her almost seven years
earlier. I wanted to. However, the child's squirming
tightness, her involuntary squeezing and milking on my
prick, her helpless little hip-bumps of unintended
copulating motions took their toll in a hurry on my poor
abused prick that had already been in the midst of cumming
once.
This time there would be no stopping me when I filled
the child's belly full of sperm. Every thick syrupy white
drop was going into the little girl; and not me, not her
mother, not the girl herself could do anything to stop my
seed from reaching it's intended destination in the belly
and developing womb of the little girl I had fathered on my
babysitter, and was now trying to father another child on
the results of that union several years earlier. Yes, I was
going to *try* and impregnate my own daughter; and didn't
feel the slightest bit guilty about it . even if the child
WAS only six years old and way too young for most girls to
even think about having full sexual intercourse, let alone
having babies by their own father.
But I did it anyway; and instead of feeling guilty,
felt incredibly good as each thick white *squirt* of
incestuous baby-batter splattered out of my prick and into
the welcoming belly of the child I had fathered on my
babysitter more than a half-decade earlier. Squirt after
squirt, and splat after splat of thick gooey cum rippled
through the base of my prick, up the tube, through the
opening in the tip, and into the tightly squeezing belly of
my own kid. While not *quite* as exciting as Dad says,
breeding your own little girl *is* quite a charge.
Still . breeding my own little sisters, mother, or even
nieces was an even bigger charge. I guess it's the idea of
pumping a baby in the unprotected belly of a girl you grew
up with, loved all your life, and liked to spend time with,
that makes incestuous love truly the best. Breeding a
little girl you barely know, even if she *is* your own kid,
just isn't the same. <Sigh.>
Still, all sex is good. The worst sex I ever had was
absolutely great. Having sex with cute little girls, is
never less than wonderful. So, it's no surprise that
pissing my sperm in my own daughter's tight little hole was
almost as good, if not better than all the rest of the sex
I'd had earlier that day. Each thick gob of sticky baby-
batter rippling through my prick and into the warm welcome
recesses of the little girl's developing fertility felt
incredibly good; while feeling her tight little tube
clamping and squeezing and milking for more each time I
jetted another thick gooey glob inside her tummy, just
soothed my aching prick, while titillating and stroking and
working like a milking-machine to help me ejaculate my sperm
and reproduce in my own daughter. Michelle's body wanted,
*needed* and was going to get my seed in her womb. Though
the girl had never been fucked before, once it recognized
the feel of a man's prick spurting life-giving seed in her,
the girl all involuntarily started working to reproduce;
even if her body was still too young to do so. Once started
having sex, the instinct to procreate is almost
overwhelming. It's too bad the child was too young to
conceive; as she certainly worked hard enough trying. My
prick gave one last weak *spurt* inside her, and subsided.
Even so, just the thought of all the millions of little
black tadpoles squirming desperately up inside the child's
belly, searching for an egg to fertilize, was almost enough
to revive it. Almost. Actually, it would have taken a
whole harem of sexy little girls working like the
professionals in Dad's raunchier sex-films to get me up
after spending myself like that in the little girl. Still,
I found myself wishing each and every little wriggler
squirming up inside my daughter's tight little tummy the
best of luck. A little six-year-old with a swollen tummy,
would be quite something. Almost impossible, but not quite.
My prick ached from squirting so much.
Well, even with both of us trying to keep it inside her
as long as we could, so we could enjoy the pleasure of
feeling Michelle's incredibly tight little tube still
clamping and squeezing on my prick half-hard but still
swollen prick, a slight involuntary movement on my part
proved too much. I slipped out.
As Michelle's tight little cunny squeezed my limp prick
out of her tiny hole like a squirt of toothpaste out of a
tube that's been stepped-on, a bulge of white goo started
welling up in the just-vacated crack.
"Oooh, thanks," groaned the little six-year-old.
I could barely groan *my* appreciation in return.
"Is that *really* the stuff that makes babies?" she
asked; looking interestedly at the swelling bubble of white
goo slowly oozing from her abused little slit; the light
hair on either side being already matted and slimy from what
had escaped earlier.
"Uhuh," I agreed; remembering my place as "teacher" in,
"Showing the little girl how babies were made." Well, you
don't *get* much better lessons than that; having your own
father ejaculate his sperm in your developing fertility;
squirting thick family seed almost directly into your
ripening womb. "When you get a little older," I corrected.
I didn't want the youngster being disappointed at not being
preggers. "In a few years, you'll start having periods .
I'm sure your mother told you about them . and once you do,
letting a man `cum' in you like I just did, will very likely
start a baby in your belly. So let your mother know when
you start bleeding, so you can take precautions, OK?"
Michelle's eyes grew big at this; but she didn't
answer. Her mother answered instead.
"Uh, Michael?" she asked me. "Have you ever heard
about, `precocious puberty'?"
Huh? At my wide-eyed look of surprise, (I had heard
the term before; but never thought of it applying to me or
any of my relatives before my nephew earlier that day.)
Amanda explained: "Uh," she started tentatively, "SOME
girls start a little younger than others. When a girl
starts menstruating, developing physically, and showing
*other* signs of puberty before she's eight years old, it's
called, `precocious puberty'; and is a sign the girl's body
is developing much faster than normal." She looked at me
for a reaction.
I was too stonkered to do more than stare.
"Usually," Amanda continued, "that's a sign that
there's something wrong with the girl, but not always."
Now I was worried. Something wrong with Michelle?
Something wrong with MY daughter? (For the first time I
really thought about having a child, and the
responsibilities that entails.) I waited for my ex-
babysitter to finish.
"There's nothing really wrong with Michelle," she
explained; stopping my worry. "She just started puberty
young. Or so the doctor says." Amanda stopped, caught her
breath, and then went on. "However, her breasts started
developing almost two years ago . We thought for a while it
was just what they call, `Premature Thelarche', which is
just early breast-development, like my sister had. Only .
Only Michelle started filling out in the hips too, started
getting fuzz between her legs, and . and started bleeding,
menstruating, about three months ago."
Oh. I felt like an idiot for not noticing those
outward signs earlier. But, like usual, my prick had been
doing my thinking for me.
Amanda however, hadn't stopped talking. "In *most*
kids," she persisted, "that doesn't mean much . Unless other
kids start noticing. Heck, most kids, even those with the
`condition' can even have normal vaginal intercourse,
without much more worry than any other kid her age.
However: SOME kids .."
"Some kids?" I prompted. Somehow I knew what was
coming, if not all of it.
"SOME kids not only START puberty early, but are
actually fertile. There's a record of some little girl down
in Peru, I believe, that had boobs at two years old, was
menstruating at three, got pregnant at about four-and-a-
half, and had her own father or big brother's baby when she
was a few months past five years old. Of course, they
hushed up the part about who the father was; but it was kind
of hard to hide a pregnant four-year-old."
I gulped. Oh geeze.
"Now we get to Michelle here. According to the
doctors, she's `fertile as a turtle' . and with her hormones
running wild, curious as HELL about sex. She's starting
grade-school; and can you see what trouble a horny, FERTILE
little six-year-old, who's only vaguely aware of what sex
is, and how babies are made, hits the schoolyard with an
almost desperate urge to mate and make babies?"
Oh God, could I ever. Even though I'm by far not
lacking for sex, I couldn't help but wish a little girl like
Michelle had been available for me when I was that age. The
cute little twerp was going to cut quite a swath through
both the other kids in school; and probably all the male
teachers as well. Well, I wished the kid all the luck in
the world. Especially since she was MY kid. I already felt
inordinately proud of her. I couldn't quite see what Amanda
was worried about though. Still it *did* begin to make
sense having a real man come over and teach the little girl
about how babies were made . the *right* way, with the man
pumping baby-juice in the child's womb; actually trying to
get the youngster pregnant with her own father's baby inside
her tummy at only six years old. Who knows? From what
Amanda said, there might even be a good chance I had
actually succeeded in knocking the kid up!
"Anyway," she summed up, "I didn't want *my* daughter
worried about having sex, who she fucked, or especially
about whose baby was in her belly. THIS way, when
Michelle's tummy starts to swell and people start wondering
who knocked her up, I can honestly tell the truth, without
anybody getting in trouble."
For a moment, I was startled. Then I grinned as I
understood.
"Uhuh," confirmed Amanda. "I'll just say it *could*
have been Michelle's father, for all I know . and since
nobody has ever found out who her father was, or has any
idea, that will be that. For sure, if they accuse any of
her teachers, neighbors, fellow classmates, or even older
kids in school, any genetic tests will come back negative .
even though she'll probably be spending more time in school
on her back with a thick prick shove up her snatch than
behind her desk learning `normal' activities. Still,
Michelle is quite smart; and I'm sure she'll get a good
education, even if most of it's gotten while her legs are
wrapped around some horny man who's pumping thick white gobs
of his sticky baby-juice up inside her cute little tummy."
"You mean, you think she . I .?"
"Uhuh. We both deliberately picked today, when she's
at the most fertile period of her cycle, for you to come
over. That's why I'm so grateful. Sometime in the next day
or so (if our calculations are right) Michelle should be
ovulating; and with any luck at all our daughter will have
your baby ... her own little brother or sister ... growing
inside her cute little tummy before the weekend is over."
Oh. To say I was stonkered would be underestimating my
response.
Amanda wasn't *quite* finished yet. "And," she added,
" if we're really lucky, so will I."
Oh ... again.
"Uh . You two aren't expecting me to SUPPORT all of
these kids?" I asked with more than a little trepidation.
Shit, I couldn't support MYSELF yet. All the other kids I
was fathering on little girls had arrangements where parents
or other adults would take care of them. Not that it would
do anybody much good squeezing me for child-support. You
can't get blood out of a turnip. But like I said, too many
people WANTED me to father kids . so they could have another
baby around the house, without having some outside male (the
father, me) trying to horn in and tell them how to raise the
baby. Nice work if you can get it, no? I still didn't want
to leave kids around with no support.
"Oh God, no. We expect you to get LOST . Just like you
did all these years while I've been raising Michelle. The
only time either of us will want to see you again is if we
either need a repeat to ensure she's ... uh ... we're
knocked up . or another set of brothers and sisters for the
two kids in a year or so. Got it?"
I got it; and heaved a sigh of relief.
All the way home I thought about it. In fact, I was so
wrapped up in thought I even forgot to pick up my
babysitting fee! Ah well, I suspected the two women living
back there were going to need it more than I did, once the
babies arrived. In the meantime, it was only with a slight
regret that I thought about most likely never getting in
either woman's panties again. My daughter had been one hell
of a screw . and her mother wasn't all that bad either!
Still, I had a hope, in a year or two ....
Still, it wasn't as if I didn't have enough little-girl-
pussy to fuck. Or, for that matter, enough adult pussy
either. I had both women and girls every day, ranging from
about Michelle's age to older than my mom is; with almost
every age in between. So, I couldn't really complain, now
could I? Besides, Amanda was getting a little old and fat;
while Michelle wasn't half the fuck my sisters were. Yeah,
I know: "Sour grapes." ;-}
By the time I got back home I was tired, hungry, and
almost ready for bed. However, a good supper, a nice shower
with three horny and playful sisters, and I felt a lot
better. Better enough in fact, to spend the last three
hours of the day watching incest/porno flics with my
sisters; playing "stink finger" with all three of their hot
little holes until a more "proper" time for bed. The capper
was a new movie Dad had picked up somewhere, (about second
or third to last) that was a sequel to the "Three year old
Suzy" picture I mentioned before. Only this time "Suzy" was
supposedly eight years old, had the tiniest start of boobs,
and the movie was in full color and sound, and not jittery
like so many converted tapes are. Watching the little girl
moan, "Please Daddy, Please?" as she begged her "father" to
knock her up with his baby, was almost as exciting as the
time I watched Dad do it for real with my big sister Carol.
Watching the man jerk his sperm into the little girl's tiny
body, while he held his prick buried in her tight little
slit was quite something. Only the REAL cap was when he
pulled out, and you could see his thick gooey cum pulsing
and oozing out of the kid's open vagina where he'd left it.
Each thick white gob dripping out of the child's puffy cunny-
lips just emphasized the fact that the man actually HAD
ejaculated his sperm in the little girl and not faked it
like some of the cruddier porno-flics did. Watching the man
slide his slightly softened prick back inside his little
girl's flooded vagina while the child cuddled up to him in
obvious enjoyment while cooing, "Thanks, Daddy," for
planting his baby in her tummy was somehow much more
convincing the kid was really his own sexy and horny young
daughter than the earlier more staged movie had been.
A final cut with blurb showing, "Six months later,"
showed the little girl standing in front of her father with
a tummy stretched out over half a foot. Then the movie
ended . with credits this time. "Suzy" was actually,
Darlene Finster . and the guy who played her "father" was
Jack Finster. God . You don't suppose .?
I wonder what the little girl looked like two months
after that. I've only seen an eight-month-pregnant ten-year-
old once. God, was she beautiful. Gave me a hardon for
weeks. Of course . There's likely to be two, three, or even
more of them around here before the year is out. Maybe even
an 8-year-old. God, what a thought!
After a warm-up like that, none of my sisters were
ready to settle down until I'd fucked all three of them at
least once. By then, I'd finally recovered enough to make
it possible.
So . For about a half-hour I played "musical pussies"
where I'd stick my dong in each of the girls and then slide
in and out until I felt the first tingle of approaching
orgasm. Then I'd pull out, let my prick subside a bit, and
go on to the next girl. Actually, this night, I think all
three girls got at least *one* tiny squirt of real sperm in
them when I pulled out a hair too late. We practiced this
game all the time; and usually I have better control than
that. It must have been all the excitement earlier . or
possibly watching that last DVD where the uncle fucks three
of his preteenaged nieces; actually cumming inside both the
youngest at five, and the oldest at thirteen. Of course,
these were all "internal cum-shots" and probably fake unlike
the one with "Little Suzy"; but at least the sticky goo
leaking out of the preschooler's puffy little cunny looked
real. Of course, we all doubted the kid was only five, too.
>From the look of her, I'd guess ten, easy . eight, for sure.
Still, her uncle's prick DID look pretty big going inside
her, and in a way it was sexier if the kid was older;
because then there would be a slight chance her "uncle's"
cum might get the kid pregnant with his baby. Not much
chance mind you, but some, which is kinkier. Yeah, possibly
that was it. Or maybe it was just my sisters were sexier or
hornier tonight for some reason. Anyway, we all enjoyed it;
and Mom hadn't yet objected to me giving the older girls a
squirt or two . as long as it wasn't intentional.
I was already ejaculating in Sandy, when I jerked my
spurting prick out of the little 11-year-old and sheathed it
in our little sister. There I buried myself to the hilt in
the little girl; jerking and shaking while I tried my best
to father a child on the youngster. Well . Kelly HAS
started her periods a few months ago, so there is a slight
chance. Not the chance the older girls had, but a chance.
Still, Mom DOES want me to give the little kid whatever
chances there are.
"Michael? Are you cumming in your little sister?"
Mom's worried voice yanked me out of the fantasy of knobbing
Kelly; actually cutting off my orgasm in mid-squirt. THIS
time, it wasn't nearly as painful as doing something similar
had earlier that day.
"Yes, Mom." Wasn't it obvious?
"Why don't you let Marsha have some of that?" she asked
worriedly. "You really shouldn't waste it ALL in Kelly, you
know."
Huh? Mom WANTED me to cum in Kelly's older sister? I
didn't question it; I just did it. Yeah, I slid my swollen
and cum-leaking prick out of Kelly's tight little hole; and
rammed it to the hilt in Marsha. Almost immediately I
started jerking HER tight little tube full of baby-juice.
God, did that feel good to let it go.
I was just "cumming" down from the high of jerking my
seed in Marsha's tummy, when Mom continued, "Don't forget
Sandy too. It's only been a week since their last period,
but you don't want to take a chance on her missing out
either."
Oh God, Mom WANTED me to knock my sisters up? My prick
was already shrinking; having twice done its job of
delivering my seed into the warm and welcoming belly of a
fertile female; but still I did it again. Yeah, I somehow
managed to jam my wilting prick into Sandy, where I left one
last weak little *spurt* of cum before it got too soft to do
any more. I then looked over at Mom, wondering. After all
the warnings and efforts to keep me from accidentally
knobbing either of the two older girls, this didn't make all
that much sense. Not that *I* was objecting, mind you.
Neither were any of my three sisters.
Mom had the grace to blush. "It's just that your dad
and I," she explained, "thought it would be a little unfair
for your sisters to have to watch your two cousins . Uh, I
mean nieces . have kids by you long before they did, while
they're older. So, what's sauce for the goose, is sauce for
the gander. If the kids next door can have kids of their
own at only ten, why not you two as well?" Mom was still
blushing as she explained. "Heck," she added, "if we're all
*really* lucky, maybe even Kelly could have your kid at the
same time. Then all four of us . six of us counting the
twins next door . could be carrying your kids in our bellies
at the same time. Mike? MIKE?"
Mom looked at me worriedly. I guess I was a little
glassy-eyed. SIX babies, all by me, all in the same family,
all with big bellies at the same time? God, I liked
knocking up little girls as well as anybody; but this .?
After thinking about it, I decided I *liked* the idea.
Even if I didn't knock up any of the girls, it would be a
lot of fun trying. Not having to pull out of Marsha or
Sandy when ready to cum had a lot of attractions too. I
nodded; starting to grin like a maniac.
Mom stopped looking worried. "Well," she commented
before heading back to bed with Dad; her waist only slightly
thickened by the presence of our baby inside, "It'll
probably be about two weeks before the girls' best time to
`catch'. Still, that doesn't mean all four of you can't
`practice until you get it right.'" Oh God, my mom has a
devious, sneaky, horny, erotic, and nasty mind. I love her
for it.
So . In spite of already having spent myself once in
all three girls, SOMEHOW I managed to ejaculate at least one
more time in each of my sisters before we shut out the
lights. I was physically aching from sexual exhaustion, my
prostate ached like I'd been kicked in the groin, and yet I
was smiling from ear to ear when we finally all collapsed in
bed together. I knew all three of my little sisters had
enough of my sperm in their tight little tummies to be
having my kids for the next twenty years. If it was
possible to knock all three of them at the same time, I
probably just had. Heck, there was a good chance I'd left
babies in the bellies of three of my sisters, my own
daughter, her mother my ex-babysitter, my two nieces, my
best-friend's sister, one or even two little girls in the
park, Colleen, down the street where I baby-sat, possibly
even her little sister, AND some women I knew I'd already
knocked-up, like my own mother.
Mom and Dad were brought again to my attention by the
keening whine of Cindy as our parents saw that their little
kid wasn't sexually neglected either. They say little girls
her age don't really get off or have real orgasms. Yeah,
right. Tell THAT to our little sister. The little 3-year-
old has been cumming since before she could walk. I
suspected that Dad had also probably left enough thick
sticky cum in the little twerp's tiny little cunny, that she
was probably taking either Mom or his finger up inside her,
healthily lubricated by his semen, just swarming with potent
and eager sperm.
If a three-year-old COULD get pregnant, Cindy probably
was. Of course, SHE (unlike my daughter or that girl in
Peru Amanda had been talking about) has shown no signs (yet)
of `precious puberty' or even `premature thelarche', if you
don't count walnut-sized bumps on her flat little chest as
that.
It was only thinking of this, Mom and Dad helping
Cindy, and the little girl having gobs and gobs of Dad's
thick cum inside her tight little twat, long before
anybody's prick ever got inside her, that reminded me of
somebody who did NOT have my sperm in her tummy that day.
Mom. Damn. I had forgotten to fuck my own mother; and it
was way too late to do it then. Shit. Hell, the way my
three little sisters had drained my cum into their tight
little slits, I'd be lucky to get up enough semen to stiffen
my prick before morning came. It was with THAT regretful
thought that I finally drifted off to sleep.
The next morning Mom came in the room, found me up
already with the girls sleeping again after I'd already came
in each of them that morning, went into the bathroom, saw my
problem . and sent me over to Urgent Care at the clinic
here, to see you.

So ... What's that, Doctor?
Well ... I TOLD you it was kind of embarrassing. I got
up this morning, and all three of my sisters were still
sleeping. I woke them up, fucked each one of the girls
once, and then ALL THREE of them went back to sleep on me!
So . Mom came into the bathroom this morning, and caught me
jacking off. When Mom noticed my problem, she set up an
appointment for me to see you. Mom said that a healthy boy
like me shouldn't HAVE this kind of problem.
My problem? You see it's just that ... Oh heck ....
My prick hurts when I jack off, for some reason..
Doctor? Doctor? Is something wrong?
NURSE! I think something's wrong with Doctor Kennedy.
He collapsed on the floor, and seems to be having some kind
of fit!