Ping Y-Not

1 view

mikey dee

Oct 9, 2008, 10:36:21 AM10/9/08
Does y-not still lurk in this group? Email me at aamichaellg at google
(gmail).

Originally MichaelLikeGod

My email stands for archangel michael like god

NP-f31

Oct 9, 2008, 5:23:25 PM10/9/08
On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:36:21 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey Michael!

It is great to see your nick again. You have been much on my mind
since you disappeared. Y Not is alive and kicking, but no longer
active in most of the boy groups. He does have friends here who are in
fairly regular contact with him and I'm certain he will hear of your
request. If you do not hear from him in the next couple of days, let
me know and I'll see what I can do.

Take care and I hope that you will stay longer this time.

Love,

Doc
NP-f31

mikey dee

Oct 10, 2008, 2:33:01 AM10/10/08

I've moved a number of times in the last couple of years from
Portland, OR to Minnesota to Florida back to Minnesota and coming back
to Fort Myers, Florida. This is all happened since falling off in
August, 2006.

Higher power is to be reckoned with. He doesn't provide power or force
to me so the world mocks me, takes advantage of me, and continues to
spin uncontrollably in my life. I keep pleading for him to desire a
day when I stand up (Daniel 12) and there is no response.

I have taken the liberty to rewrite the Bible. I have a copy of
Genesis in its first cut of my interpretation. I have studied the
Hebrew language since July, 2006 and am quickening the writing process
as my database of Hebrew words grows with its equavilent english
meanings. In December, 2007, I lost most of my work up to that point
but picked up what I had salvaged and started from there and have
progressed since. If you know the books of the Bible, I am into
disecting Numbers and piecing together Exodus at this time. Then I
will go through it again for commentary and referening and grammar for
a final copy to be published years ahead.

What my higher power has revealed to me is that the anti-Christ is not
even born in the world yet. So we have many more years of building a
one world kingdom for him to rule in the end days. If you are older
than 55, you may be deceased by that time.

As for boy love, I love myself. But there is nobody else in my life at
this time. I have completely walked away from many friends and family
and will continue to be in this group from here on out. This is where
I will find solace in my solitude.

Good to hear from you Doc.

Mikey Dee

Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Oct 10, 2008, 11:53:11 AM10/10/08
On 10 Oct 2008 09:00:01 -0500, Jerry <inv...@mail.com> wrote:

>mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 17:23:25 -0400, NP-f31
>> <dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:

>>>Hey Michael!
>>>
>>>It is great to see your nick again. You have been much on my mind
>>>since you disappeared. Y Not is alive and kicking, but no longer
>>>active in most of the boy groups. He does have friends here who are in
>>>fairly regular contact with him and I'm certain he will hear of your
>>>request. If you do not hear from him in the next couple of days, let
>>>me know and I'll see what I can do.
>>>
>>>Take care and I hope that you will stay longer this time.
>>>
>>>Love,
>>>
>>>Doc
>>>NP-f31
>

>harvest time, Dock? Don't you repeat yourself much too often?

>> I've moved a number of times in the last couple of years from
>> Portland, OR to Minnesota to Florida back to Minnesota and coming back
>> to Fort Myers, Florida. This is all happened since falling off in
>> August, 2006.
>>
>> Higher power is to be reckoned with. He doesn't provide power or force
>> to me so the world mocks me, takes advantage of me, and continues to
>> spin uncontrollably in my life. I keep pleading for him to desire a
>> day when I stand up (Daniel 12) and there is no response.
>>
>> I have taken the liberty to rewrite the Bible. I have a copy of
>> Genesis in its first cut of my interpretation. I have studied the
>> Hebrew language since July, 2006 and am quickening the writing process
>> as my database of Hebrew words grows with its equavilent english
>> meanings. In December, 2007, I lost most of my work up to that point
>> but picked up what I had salvaged and started from there and have
>> progressed since. If you know the books of the Bible, I am into
>> disecting Numbers and piecing together Exodus at this time. Then I
>> will go through it again for commentary and referening and grammar for
>> a final copy to be published years ahead.
>>
>> What my higher power has revealed to me is that the anti-Christ is not
>> even born in the world yet. So we have many more years of building a
>> one world kingdom for him to rule in the end days. If you are older
>> than 55, you may be deceased by that time.
>

>lol!

>> As for boy love, I love myself. But there is nobody else in my life at
>> this time. I have completely walked away from many friends and family
>> and will continue to be in this group from here on out. This is where
>> I will find solace in my solitude.
>

>Then be careful, my dear and sacral Mike, who you join. Unless, of course,
>you want to convert this beloved 'fort' in a beloved church, full of fair,
>nice, compliant and hollow people. That would please your friend y-not,
>bytheway.

I am forbidden from visiting any church by my higher power. There will
be no preaching by me except if I get a question that could directly
be correlated to answers from the Bible.

Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, 7th Day Adventists, 8 Day Adventists,
and others believe that Michael in the Bible is Jesus Christ, but as I
am he, I confess that I am the opposite of Jesus Christ. There is a
thing of a type and a anti-type. I am in alliance with evil rather
than good so you have much to contemplate if I were given the power to
reak havoc on your head as an evil voice.

I do stand as a person that IS NOT the anti-Christ. I am more in tune
to being the anti-type of God the Father rather then God the Son. This
revelation will give you insight why I am here through the end times
up to the point of Jesus Christ's return. I conceed and admit that I
am encased in hell for what I do. But I have a life of sorts to live
long before that happens of which some revelation has come to me of
what is happening in each of every season before it happens. But this
is nothing to share to you and be mocked, scoffed, and scorned at.

Jerry

Oct 10, 2008, 1:50:01 PM10/10/08
mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com> wrote in

your alienation is interesting, but not brilliant enough to 'havoc' me.
Anyway, havoc is a thing to embrace, don't you think?

> I do stand as a person that IS NOT the anti-Christ. I am more in tune
> to being the anti-type of God the Father rather then God the Son. This
> revelation will give you insight why I am here through the end times
> up to the point of Jesus Christ's return. I conceed and admit that I
> am encased in hell for what I do. But I have a life of sorts to live
> long before that happens of which some revelation has come to me of
> what is happening in each of every season before it happens. But this
> is nothing to share to you and be mocked, scoffed, and scorned at.

very true

Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Oct 10, 2008, 4:10:59 PM10/10/08

I alienate by choice to demand peace. Havoc is something to embrace in
a psychward, not in the world. I demand peace for meditation purposes.
Even an evil individual likes to get away from the noise of the world
and find solstice in the arms of another boy. But there is no boys in
my life by choice also and must find comfort from places like this
group. So many times I have just lurked.

NP-f31

Oct 10, 2008, 4:16:52 PM10/10/08
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 02:33:01 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 17:23:25 -0400, NP-f31
><dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:36:21 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Does y-not still lurk in this group? Email me at aamichaellg at google
>>>(gmail).
>>>
>>>Originally MichaelLikeGod
>>>
>>>My email stands for archangel michael like god
>>

>>Hey Michael!
>>
>>It is great to see your nick again. You have been much on my mind
>>since you disappeared. Y Not is alive and kicking, but no longer
>>active in most of the boy groups. He does have friends here who are in
>>fairly regular contact with him and I'm certain he will hear of your
>>request. If you do not hear from him in the next couple of days, let
>>me know and I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>Take care and I hope that you will stay longer this time.
>>
>>Love,
>>
>>Doc
>>NP-f31
>
>I've moved a number of times in the last couple of years
>

>Higher power is to be reckoned with. He doesn't provide power or force
>to me so the world mocks me, takes advantage of me, and continues to
>spin uncontrollably in my life. I keep pleading for him to desire a
>day when I stand up (Daniel 12) and there is no response.

Well, I don't mock you and I have no desire to take advantage of you.
I am interested in you as a person and friend. It is clear you have
done some hurting as well as healing. You need not take the sins of
the world upon your shoulders. You are in enough pain from your own
sins. You take them upon you over and over again as if you have had no
forgiveness.

>I have taken the liberty to rewrite the Bible. I have a copy of
>Genesis in its first cut of my interpretation. I have studied the
>Hebrew language since July, 2006 and am quickening the writing process
>as my database of Hebrew words grows with its equavilent english
>meanings. In December, 2007, I lost most of my work up to that point
>but picked up what I had salvaged and started from there and have
>progressed since. If you know the books of the Bible, I am into
>disecting Numbers and piecing together Exodus at this time. Then I
>will go through it again for commentary and referening and grammar for
>a final copy to be published years ahead.

That is a pretty cool (and daunting undertaking). Are you doing just
the Old Testament? Do you plan to learn Greek as well?

>What my higher power has revealed to me is that the anti-Christ is not
>even born in the world yet. So we have many more years of building a
>one world kingdom for him to rule in the end days. If you are older
>than 55, you may be deceased by that time.

I guess I'll be around then, so there's Armageddon to look forward to.
;)

>As for boy love, I love myself. But there is nobody else in my life at
>this time. I have completely walked away from many friends and family
>and will continue to be in this group from here on out. This is where
>I will find solace in my solitude.

Well, think of it as coming home, Michael. You certainly have friends
here and you are welcome here. As for boys, they are everywhere, and
if your heart is open to them, they will find you. Be vigilant, be
kind and always put them first.

I was reading some of your thoughts in the latter part of this thread
when you were addressing Jerry. It appears that you have added some
Gnostic theology to your worldview. Is this the case? The whole fact
that the early church threw out half their scripture base is amazing
to me. Much of what they threw out explains things that didn't make
sense in the Gospels that made the cut.

>I am forbidden from visiting any church by my higher power. There will
>be no preaching by me except if I get a question that could directly
>be correlated to answers from the Bible.

Like you, I have lost faith in the Church as an institution. My faith
is strong and I worship in my own way. I tend more towards praise and
thankfulness than asking for prayers to be granted.

>Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, 7th Day Adventists, 8 Day Adventists,
>and others believe that Michael in the Bible is Jesus Christ, but as I
>am he, I confess that I am the opposite of Jesus Christ. There is a
>thing of a type and a anti-type. I am in alliance with evil rather
>than good so you have much to contemplate if I were given the power to
>reak havoc on your head as an evil voice.

You speak of gnosis here, but I am not aware of any evil in your
heart. You are a good and caring person. Have you been up to evil
since I saw you last?

>I do stand as a person that IS NOT the anti-Christ. I am more in tune
>to being the anti-type of God the Father rather then God the Son. This
>revelation will give you insight why I am here through the end times
>up to the point of Jesus Christ's return. I conceed and admit that I
>am encased in hell for what I do.

The principle tenent of what Jesus taught us is all about forgiveness
and love. You believe more than 90% of mortal people believe. Why do
you not accept the forgiveness that is already yours?

>But I have a life of sorts to live
>long before that happens of which some revelation has come to me of
>what is happening in each of every season before it happens. But this
>is nothing to share to you and be mocked, scoffed, and scorned at.

Well, I'd be interesting in hearing about it. Have you had some
prophesies come true already?

Welcome home, Mikey Dee! Do me a favor and love yourself as I love
you: for who you are, as you are. You said it earlier, but everything
else you said contradicted it.

Have A Beautiful Day,

Doc
NP-f31

Message has been deleted

Jerry

Oct 10, 2008, 6:17:01 PM10/10/08
NP-f31 <dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote in

I understand very well why you began with this assumption. Take some
Nietzsche, I'm tired tonight

"YE CROWD AROUND your neighbour, and have fine words for
it. But I say unto you: your neighbour-love is your bad
love of yourselves.
Ye flee unto your neighbour from yourselves, and would
fain make a virtue thereof: but I fathom your “unselfishness.”
The thou is older than the I; the thou hath been consecrated,
but not yet the I: so man presseth nigh unto his
neighbour.
Do I advise you to neighbour-love? Rather do I advise
you to neighbour-flight and to furthest love!
Higher than love to your neighbour is love to the furthest
and future ones; higher still than love to men, is
love to things and phantoms.
The phantom that runneth on before thee, my brother,
is fairer than thou; why dost thou not give unto it thy
flesh and thy bones? But thou fearest, and runnest unto
thy neighbour.
Ye cannot endure it with yourselves, and do not love
yourselves sufficiently: so ye seek to mislead your neighbour
into love, and would fain gild yourselves with his error.
Would that ye could not endure it with any kind of near
ones, or their neighbours; then would ye have to create
your friend and his overflowing heart out of yourselves.
Ye call in a witness when ye want to speak well of yourselves;
and when ye have misled him to think well of you,
ye also think well of yourselves.
Not only doth he lie, who speaketh contrary to his knowledge,
but more so, he who speaketh contrary to his ignorance.
And thus speak ye of yourselves in your intercourse,
and belie your neighbour with yourselves.
Thus saith the fool: “Association with men spoileth the
character, especially when one hath none.”
The one goeth to his neighbour because he seeketh himself,
and the other because he would fain lose himself.
Your bad love to yourselves maketh solitude a prison to
you."

Thus Spake Zarathustra

forgiveness you say? what a lot of religious crap. For your own good, I
expect nobody believe this bullshit.

Jerry

Oct 10, 2008, 6:39:01 PM10/10/08
mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com> wrote in

Negative, my dear Mikey. There's a lot to learn from chaos, as there is
much reason in dementia. So, resuming, less flagellate yourself, less
'forgiveness', and more pride. Being a boy? you won't achieve it going
backwards -or remaining static-, but completing the cycle.

Yes , I hate english language.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jerry

Oct 11, 2008, 10:50:02 AM10/11/08
> my reply to this:

>> forgiveness you say? what a lot of religious crap. For your own good, I
>> expect nobody believe this bullshit.
>
> Every religion I know about teaches forgiveness somewhere in it so it
> must come from something basic in human nature.

You don't seem to know very much about human nature, do you, Grant the
multiple? So leave far behind those easy precepts from your boyhood and
think more about the real and impious human nature.

> Its something we need
> to practice to be happy whether we follow any religion or not.

It's something that 'you' need to practice to be happy. And lamentably
happy, I could say. So don't confound your particular experiences with
those others from the rest. Don't confound yourself with me, bytheway, I
don't deserve such an affront, I told you before.

> The first and most important person we need to forgive is *ourself*.
> I had to work hard at it but I'm much more at peace with myself now and
> happy like I never thought possible.

About yourself, I don't mind very much. I'm honest, but!
But think a little about forgiveness itself. Doesn't forgivenes implies,
inexcusably, something to be forgiven? I can't help wondering the why of
this compliant attitude, of this sly deception to yourselves. Let's take a
look at some of the most infamous sentences of the 'fort':

'I just want to help my brothers', say Dock the monkey
'I just want to help everyone', say the suicidal 4sooth
'I just want to find solace to my solitude' say Mikey the adventist

'Just want', what a lamentable periphrasis in your mouths, don't you think?
It's not your yearning what exposes here, but your weakness. And at the
same time you show it, you distort proud terms: brother, solitude, help.
Nauseous. Help who? Help the humanity?, you all better help yourself first.
What reason can have the poor 4sooth to 'help' the humanity? Is it maybe
that he determined to be in debt to them? I believe so. Self-humiliation,
self-mortification I call that debt. And unnecessary absolution I call to
your 'help', to your 'forgiveness'. If you feel so bad with yourselves, you
could try to scourge yourself every night before going to bed, that would
be more honest. What a false help you offer, I don't want it for myself,
neither received or given, it would shame myself. And with this precise
shame, you would feed your ego. Preachers, charlatans, vampires of the
human shame, go back to your god. Go back to your 'fort'. Doesn't the word
'fort' itself means a place to hide and refuge? That's what you deserve.
The new boylovers don't need people like you. Do you really think people
will come to a place like this? Not in times like these. Your sweet
mermaid's songs are not made for times like these, just take a look at the
forums out there.

Addendum. As I write, however, I realize I'm going too far with your
little fort. I'm adopting bad habits, it's becoming personal and tiring,
and I don't have intention to go along with it. It's time to let you to
live happy -if you can-, here in you Neverland, and set to drain in the
winds of autumn this agitated summer creature called Jerry. I also love to
rise in the summer morn, like the boy of Blake, and this is the moment to
do it. It's a beautiful october here, so au revoir les enfants, and anodyne
happiness to everyone. I won't come back so you are free to celebrate, lol!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Oct 13, 2008, 6:45:34 AM10/13/08
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:16:52 -0400, NP-f31
<dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:

Yea, there is the old and the new testament.

>>What my higher power has revealed to me is that the anti-Christ is not
>>even born in the world yet. So we have many more years of building a
>>one world kingdom for him to rule in the end days. If you are older
>>than 55, you may be deceased by that time.
>
>I guess I'll be around then, so there's Armageddon to look forward to.
>;)

I will be starting the first war on Islam and taking that under
control. It is the Revelation 12:7-9 war. Mikey and his angels fight
the dragon and his angels....

No, only in psychosis during periods, then peace.

>>I do stand as a person that IS NOT the anti-Christ. I am more in tune
>>to being the anti-type of God the Father rather then God the Son. This
>>revelation will give you insight why I am here through the end times
>>up to the point of Jesus Christ's return. I conceed and admit that I
>>am encased in hell for what I do.
>
>The principle tenent of what Jesus taught us is all about forgiveness
>and love. You believe more than 90% of mortal people believe. Why do
>you not accept the forgiveness that is already yours?
>
>>But I have a life of sorts to live
>>long before that happens of which some revelation has come to me of
>>what is happening in each of every season before it happens. But this
>>is nothing to share to you and be mocked, scoffed, and scorned at.
>
>Well, I'd be interesting in hearing about it. Have you had some
>prophesies come true already?

I have had a few but only in the sense of where I would be at and
nothing more. There is some stark visions that have surfaced that seem
fantasy now but a voice keeps repeating...wait a season. That season
takes me into January, 2009. I will only tell you after the fact of
things happening and not before as I fear a jinx if I were to reveal
future visions, dreams, and personal prophesies.

>Welcome home, Mikey Dee! Do me a favor and love yourself as I love
>you: for who you are, as you are. You said it earlier, but everything
>else you said contradicted it.

thank you very much for your consideration.

mikey dee

Oct 13, 2008, 7:14:27 AM10/13/08
On 11 Oct 2008 09:50:02 -0500, Jerry <inv...@mail.com> wrote:

>> my reply to this:
>>> forgiveness you say? what a lot of religious crap. For your own good, I
>>> expect nobody believe this bullshit.
>>
>> Every religion I know about teaches forgiveness somewhere in it so it
>> must come from something basic in human nature.
>
>You don't seem to know very much about human nature, do you, Grant the
>multiple? So leave far behind those easy precepts from your boyhood and
>think more about the real and impious human nature.

Engaging in the mind of the youth and doing what is in your heart as
an adult. We follow our fantasies of our youth because we can get away
with them as an adult.

>> Its something we need
>> to practice to be happy whether we follow any religion or not.
>
>It's something that 'you' need to practice to be happy. And lamentably
>happy, I could say. So don't confound your particular experiences with
>those others from the rest. Don't confound yourself with me, bytheway, I
>don't deserve such an affront, I told you before.

Happiness is a choice. Try it! Get out of bed today and say...I will
be happy.

>> The first and most important person we need to forgive is *ourself*.
>> I had to work hard at it but I'm much more at peace with myself now and
>> happy like I never thought possible.
>

>About yourself, I don't mind very much. I'm honest, but!
>But think a little about forgiveness itself. Doesn't forgivenes implies,
>inexcusably, something to be forgiven? I can't help wondering the why of
>this compliant attitude, of this sly deception to yourselves. Let's take a
>look at some of the most infamous sentences of the 'fort':
>
>'I just want to help my brothers', say Dock the monkey
>'I just want to help everyone', say the suicidal 4sooth
>'I just want to find solace to my solitude' say Mikey the adventist

It is Mikey the Great Prince...read Daniel 12.

>'Just want', what a lamentable periphrasis in your mouths, don't you think?

I'm not lamenting...only tears in my beer.

>It's not your yearning what exposes here, but your weakness. And at the

A weakness wins over a strength.

>same time you show it, you distort proud terms: brother, solitude, help.

Yea, even when I want to commit suicide...that is being proud.

>Nauseous. Help who? Help the humanity?, you all better help yourself first.

Correct..can't help those unless we help ourselves first.

>What reason can have the poor 4sooth to 'help' the humanity? Is it maybe
>that he determined to be in debt to them? I believe so. Self-humiliation,
>self-mortification I call that debt. And unnecessary absolution I call to
>your 'help', to your 'forgiveness'. If you feel so bad with yourselves, you
>could try to scourge yourself every night before going to bed, that would

No, a gun to the head and pulling the trigger with that bullet
shredding the grey matter would do the trick.

>be more honest. What a false help you offer, I don't want it for myself,

He is giving advise, not helping with his hands.

>neither received or given, it would shame myself. And with this precise
>shame, you would feed your ego. Preachers, charlatans, vampires of the
>human shame, go back to your god. Go back to your 'fort'. Doesn't the word

I have Satan chattering to me all the time. He is my god. Who else
should attempt to chatter like him? I bow and subject myself to that.

>'fort' itself means a place to hide and refuge? That's what you deserve.

Can't hide from god.

>The new boylovers don't need people like you. Do you really think people

Every boylover should have a role model like him.

>will come to a place like this? Not in times like these. Your sweet
>mermaid's songs are not made for times like these, just take a look at the
>forums out there.

I didn't hear him sing, only speak.

> Addendum. As I write, however, I realize I'm going too far with your

It's not a your fort but an our fort.

>little fort. I'm adopting bad habits, it's becoming personal and tiring,

Hard habits are hard to break.

>and I don't have intention to go along with it. It's time to let you to

Then be like a tree and leaf.

>live happy -if you can-, here in you Neverland, and set to drain in the

Hey, I love peterpan.

4s00th

Oct 15, 2008, 9:31:07 AM10/15/08
On 11 Oct 2008 09:50:02 -0500, Jerry <inv...@mail.com> wrote:

>> my reply to this:
>>> forgiveness you say? what a lot of religious crap. For your own good, I
>>> expect nobody believe this bullshit.
>>
>> Every religion I know about teaches forgiveness somewhere in it so it
>> must come from something basic in human nature.
>
>You don't seem to know very much about human nature, do you, Grant the
>multiple? So leave far behind those easy precepts from your boyhood and
>think more about the real and impious human nature.

Human nature, like many things, is a double-edged sword. On the one
hand, there is the sheer pettiness and selfishness; on the other, the
sheer capacity for good. It's always been a matter of choice. Maybe
you can't be good all the time -- but why not try it every now and
then? Goodness is it's own reward -- and that is its only reward. No
wonder it's so easy to be bad!

>> Its something we need
>> to practice to be happy whether we follow any religion or not.
>
>It's something that 'you' need to practice to be happy. And lamentably
>happy, I could say. So don't confound your particular experiences with
>those others from the rest. Don't confound yourself with me, bytheway, I
>don't deserve such an affront, I told you before.
>
>> The first and most important person we need to forgive is *ourself*.
>> I had to work hard at it but I'm much more at peace with myself now and
>> happy like I never thought possible.
>

>About yourself, I don't mind very much. I'm honest, but!
>But think a little about forgiveness itself. Doesn't forgivenes implies,
>inexcusably, something to be forgiven? I can't help wondering the why of
>this compliant attitude, of this sly deception to yourselves. Let's take a
>look at some of the most infamous sentences of the 'fort':
>
>'I just want to help my brothers', say Dock the monkey
>'I just want to help everyone', say the suicidal 4sooth

The "suicidal 4s00th," that gives me a little bit of a different
perspective on myself. I don't consider myself suicidal. Yes, I think
about it. Yes, I have the impulses -- sometimes so strongly that I can
almost feel the sensations that the impulse image invokes (ie,
sometimes when I imagine hanging myself, I can almost feel the rope
around my neck). Interestingly enough, even though I know how I would
do it if I chose to do it, I don't ever imagine doing it that way
since it would involve a certain amount of pleasure! (I've been
deathly allergic to shell-fish since I turned 13!) But I'm not
planning on doing it. I live with the impulses and deny them. I don't
really want to die -- I just feel like I want to die. I'm not a
genuine suicide risk. The problem is that having to deal with those
impulses and feelings is just so damn painful!

>'I just want to find solace to my solitude' say Mikey the adventist
>
>'Just want', what a lamentable periphrasis in your mouths, don't you think?
>It's not your yearning what exposes here, but your weakness. And at the
>same time you show it, you distort proud terms: brother, solitude, help.
>Nauseous. Help who? Help the humanity?, you all better help yourself first.
>What reason can have the poor 4sooth to 'help' the humanity? Is it maybe
>that he determined to be in debt to them? I believe so. Self-humiliation,
>self-mortification I call that debt.

I have to ask you what happened to you that you equate helping others
with self-humiliation? Just how am I humiliating myself by offering
help to others? Are you suggesting that I make myself subordinate to
others in offering help? I certainly don't see that. There are people
who suggest that they owe me a debt for the help I've given them --
but that's just the way they feel, not that I demand anything in
return. I would like it if we could build a community that nurtures
each of us and offers support and help to us all in turn -- but I do
not ask anything in return for my offer of help.

And you suggest that I need to spend more time helping myself. Two
points -- I am working on that, and don't you understand that part of
the way I help myself is by helping others? Too many of us seem to
believe that help or teaching only goes one way -- but that's just
plain silly. When you understand that you can learn something from
every single person you see, you can begin to travel the path towards
wisdom. Even if, by helping someone else, I'm only reinforcing some of
the same things that I need to remember, I'm helping myself. But most
of the time, in helping others, I see things from a different
perspective, I see new situations that I might not have ever imagined,
I learn and I help myself in return.

>And unnecessary absolution I call to
>your 'help', to your 'forgiveness'. If you feel so bad with yourselves, you
>could try to scourge yourself every night before going to bed, that would
>be more honest. What a false help you offer, I don't want it for myself,
>neither received or given, it would shame myself. And with this precise
>shame, you would feed your ego. Preachers, charlatans, vampires of the
>human shame, go back to your god. Go back to your 'fort'. Doesn't the word
>'fort' itself means a place to hide and refuge? That's what you deserve.
>The new boylovers don't need people like you. Do you really think people
>will come to a place like this? Not in times like these. Your sweet
>mermaid's songs are not made for times like these, just take a look at the
>forums out there.

And what are you seeing in those forums? All I see, in places other
than the fort, are people who just want excuses to behave badly.

-- 4s0...@hushmail.com

If you send email, I will reply to it here at asbl
(without showing your email addy)
unless you ask me not to.