STORY: Bondage Kids (Mf,cons,pedo,incest)

bobandca...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2006, 9:07:07 AM5/6/06
(Mf, cons, pedo, incest)

Warning: contents are adult erotic entertainment material. If you are a
minor or will be offended by such material, stop right now and delete
this
file.
By downloading this material you certify that:
You are an adult, being at least 18 years of age. You are not accessing
this
material to use against any person whomsoever in any
conceivable manner; and that you are not a member of any law
enforcement
organization or an officer of any court nor acting as agent for such.
Your
further certify that you will not
permit any minor to see this material, or any other person who might
find
such material personally offensive.
You believe that such material does not offend the standard of the
community
in which you live and that your community subscribes to the principles
of
the First Amendment which holds that free adult Americans have the
right to
decide for themselves what they will read and view without governmental
interference,All the standard rules apply. If you are offended
by explicit descriptions of sex or the human body, if it is
illegal to possess such materials at your location, if you are
under-age by law in your location, or if somebody else thinks you
might have too much fun reading it, stop right now and remove this
text from your computer.

This is purely a work of
fiction, it does not condone or condemn any of the activities or
actions described,

(Mf, cons, pedo, incest)
Young Master Alex
Learning The Ropes
Let me begin my story by saying that I became interested in bondage at
the
age of 15, or rather that is when I became aware of the pleasures of
bondage.
Besides Dad and Mom, our family consisted of my 14 year old step
sister,
Traci, and my 11 year old half sister, Tara. Like most kids we played
all
sorts of games, but our favorite was to play like cowboys and indians,
or
cops and robbers. All of our gamesinvolved the tieing up Traci, Tara
and
Stacy, the 13 year girl from next door. Sometimes I would tie up one or
two
of the girls at a time, or on some occations, I would tie up all three
of
them tied up. As we grew older the cowboy and robbers parts grew less
and
less, and the tieing up become more elaborate and more restrictive for
the
girls. And they were enjoying it also. One day I had Tara and Stacy
sitting
on the ground tied up back to back. I had tied their hands behind them,
but
infront of the other girl. Both girls were wearing tight shorts, and as
had crossed their ankles when I tied their feet, this placed their
fingers
on top of each others pussy's. Also in this stage of our games, I was
gagging the girls with the halter tops they wore. This left their
budding
tits exposed to my touch, which didn't seem to bother either girl. With
Traci I had tied her hands together behind a post, and used her halter
top
asa gag, but as I lowered my hands, they slid over her budding breasts.
was surprised when she moaned, and her little nipples quickly became
hard
and erect. This had never happened before, but I couldn't resist the
urge to
place my hands over those two small mounds and begin gently rubbing and
squeezing them. Traci also seemed to want this as she pushed her chest
forward, closed her eyes, and began a steady moaning not unlike a cat
purring. For several minites I played with her little tits, until I
noticed
that she was rubbing her crotch against my leg. Slowly I slid my right
hand
down over her soft trembling belly to her shorts. She offered no
resistance
as my fingers slipped under the waist bands of her shorts and her under
pants. She spread her legs as open as she could, and my exploring
fingers
quickly found her warm damp pussy. As I slowly began rubbing her pussy,
my
index finger slid between her velvet pussy lips,and into her hot wet
female
tunnel. Traci almost knocked me over when she suddenly thrust her small
hips
forward, but I kept my balance by closing the hand I had on her pussy.
This
seemed to drive her wild, and it was all I could do to hang on to her
gyrating cunt. All too soon Traci suddenly stiffed and gave out with a
long
low moan. Then she slumped back against the post and slid down to a
sitting
positon. My fingers popped out of her pussy, and my hand slid out of
her
shorts as she collasped. I wasn't sure just what had happened, but my
own
little penis had tingled and gotten stiff during this experience. And
Traci's actions had also had new effects on Tara and Stacy. Both girls
were
still franticly rubbing each other's pussy through their shorts. Both
girls
also stiffened suddenly and moaned with gratification.
I throught for a minite that I had hurt Traci, and I rushed to her and
removed her gag. Slowlyshe wet her lips and with eyes glued to the
bulge in
my shorts, asked me to remove them. For a few seconds I just stared at
her,
then I slowly pulled my shorts down and let my stiff penis pop into
view.
Again Traci gave out a soft low moan, and asked if she could kiss it!
The
thought of a girl kissing my penis suddenly sounded very good, and my
throbbing penis responded by stiffening even more, until it was
pointing
straight out. I quickly stood up and moved it to Traci's mouth. Gently
she
kissed its hard round head, then, she opened her mouth and slowly
sucked it
in. A hot flash of pure pleasure suddenly raced through my loins.
With her lips puckered tightly around my penis, Traci began slidding
her hot
tongue around and along its length. Never had I felt anything like it
before, and when Traci began moving her head back and forth so that my
penis
was slidding in and out in her hot wet mouth, I grabbed herby her hair
and
began pumping with her. It seemed that my whole body would explode, but
it
my penis that exploded, spraying my juvenile sperm down Traci's throat.
With
my penis and maybe my balls, completely in her hot little mouth, Traci
drained every drop of my sexual fluid. I fell backwards in exhaustion.
As I
layed there looking at half nude Tara and Stacy, who were still gagged
and
bound, and the naked Traci, with her shorts and pink lace panites
pulled
down below her knees when she got off, I realized that my step sister
had
just given me my first blow job. The smug smile on Traci's face told me
that
it was just the first of many to come. And as I watched Tara and Stacy
getting each other off again, I knew that someday, my throbbing penis
would
be in each of their hot little mouths, and my semen would fill their
little
bellys. And someday, my hard swollen cock would find its way into each
of
their tight littlepussys, while they squirmmed helplessly gagged and
bound.
............. Bondage and Sex were it for me.
When my strength returned, I untied Traci's hands, and helped her to
her
feet. While she straightened out her halter top and put it on over
those
beautiful pointed tits of her's, I brushed the dirt from her round pink
buttocks. As my hands glided over their lovely curves, she suddenly
turned
around and faced me. She then grabbed both of my hands, placed them
firmly
onto her hips, and pulled us together. My limp penis was now pressing
against her wet pussy lips. Without saying a word Traci closed her eyes
and
pressed her mouth to mine. My step sister was also giving me my first
kiss
by a girl.
The kiss seemed to last forever, but it did end and my pretty sexy
young
step sister stepped back, slowly pulled up her pink under pants, then
her
shorts... Then she went over to Tara and Stacy.. I thought she
wasreleasing
them when she removed the gag from Tara, but I watched in fascinaton as
she
kiss the tiny girls mouth, and slid her hand into Tara's shorts. I knew
by
the motions of Traci's hand, and by Tara's responce, that Traci was
finger
fucking her little half sister. Poor Stacy was squirming and I knew
what she
wanted. Kneeling beside her I pulled her shorts and panties down and
slipped
my right hand over her tiny bare pussy. I thought about removing her
gag and
kissing her, but her petite erect nipples were much more inviting. As I
placed my mouth over Stacy's left titie, my left hand glided over
Tara's
bare brests to her firmlittle tits. It was a beautiful sight. Traci was
kissing and finger fucking her tied up kid sister, while I played with
her
tits and sucked on the gagged and bound Stacy's tits, while finger
fucking
her tight virgin pussy.
Tara and Stacy were soon moaning and squirmming in ecstasy as Traciand
played with them. Soon both of them stiffened and collapsed. As Traci
and I
untied our sexy little cohorts, Stacy grabbed me around the neck and
pulled
my face to hers, and gave me a hot little kiss, and a more then
friendly
hug. And to my delight, whispered in my ear that the next time we
played
this game, it was to be her turn with me.
My nights of masterbation were over. From now on I would find a pretty
little mouth or pussy to satisfy my desires and needs. And my desires
and
needs included bondage, very strict bondage. I would become an expert,
Master Of Bondage, I would bind and gag a girl before making love to
her...........................bndkids2.txt Young Master Alex. Knotty
Wood
Nymphets. After that wonderful day in the trees behind our house Traci,
Tara
, Stacy and myself continued exploring into the different ways of
enjoying
the new pleasures of bondage. But that summer, when school was finally
out,
we really got into it.
One thing we did was to find someplace father from the house, so as to
avoid
any displeasures of exposure. Near the top of the hill overlooking the
long
driveway to the house was an old building. Although it didn't have a
roof,
the four high stone walls gave us the privacy we needed for our games.
Inside were several good size trees that had grown in the earth floor.
And
the only two doorways to the inside were well obscured by more trees
and
brush. It took some hard work but together we cleaned out the brush and
debris on the inside. We blocked up the only window opening with large
stones, and we had our GAME AREA.
One warm summer day, I had all three girls completely naked, gagged,
and
hanging by their wrists bound to ropes thrown over one of the old roof
beams. Hearing a car coming upthe driveway I slipped to the doorway.
The car
was our uncle Bill's from the city, he and aunt Shara and our cousins
Megan,
who was 11 years old, and 8 year old Jody, had come for a visit. It was
little disappointing that we had to disrupt our frolic, but I quickly
untied
the girls and we all got dressed. When we arrived at the house and
greeted
everyone, we learned that our cousins were to spend the summer with us
while
uncle Bill and Aunt Shara joined our parents on a trip to some fancy
named
resort. For the next several weeks, the five of us were to be under the
supervision of the housekeeper and her husband. This was allright by us
as
the housekeeper, Marie, and Homer, her husband did not mind what we did
during the day. Just that we stayed out of trouble, showed up when
called
for meals, and were inside by dark. It was going to be a PERFECTLY
WONDERFUL
SUMMER. A summer of bondage games with five young pretty girls.
And as I followed Traci and Megan upstairs, Megen's short skirt
revealed a
pair of long trim legs, and lovely round ass cheeks. I could hardly
wait to
explore under those snow white panties she was wearing. Glancing up I
saw
Traci looking back at me with a smug grin. She knew I was was getting
excited by little Megans pantied tush. She also knew I could see her
bare
bottom as she and Tara no longer wore any panties. At the top of the
stairs,
Traci stopped and bent over as if to fix her stocking, but she spread
her
legs and teased me with her bare pussy.
The next few days were too busy for any of our games. Megan and Jody
sleep
in Traci's and Tara's room until our folks left on their trip, then
they
moved into the guest room.
Traci, Tara and I had debated the indoctrination of Megan and Jody into
our
games of bondage and pleasure. We all had agreed that we would not
reveal
our SPECIAL PLACE untilwe were sure that Megan and Jody would be
interested
in becoming part of our bondage games. The next day Traci and Tara took
Megan and Jody to a clearing in the woods. I met Stacy at our Place,
and
selected the ropes and gags we would need. When we arrived at the
clearing,
I was pleased to see that Traci, Tara, and Jody were nude. Although
Megan
still wore her white cotton panties, she was quite a sexy girl for her
young
age. Stacy quickly stripped and began to gag and bind Traci. I enlisted
Megan's help and showed her how to gag and bind Jody and Tara together.
She
was a little uncertain at first, but when she our two helpless subjects
were
enjoying being helpless, and how sexy Traci was tied up in white ropes,
she
was more then eager to assist me in binding and gagging the pretty
Stacy. As
I watched her pull Stacy's crotch rope tight I knew that she too was
enjoying the game. When I sugested that it was nowher turn, she looked
at me
then at the ropes I held, and turned her back to me with her wrist's
crossed
behind her.
I tied her wrist's firmly together, gagged her and decided to just how
close
together I could bind Megan's elbows behind her before she complained.
To my
surprise, she only moaned when I had them touching. I stepped back to
admire
my work, and Megan slowly turned around to face me. Her small chest was
thrust as far forward as she could get it and her tiny nipples jutted
out
like the erasers on some pencils. I couldn't resist those hard little
titties, and I gently began rolling and squeezing them between my
thumbs and
fingers. Megan responded by closing her eyes and moaning loudly. She
offered
no resistance when my hand glided down over her soft flat tummy and
slid
into her panties. And when I knelt down and pulled her panties down,
Megan
spread her legs as far open as she could. Her tiny bare pussywas as
good a
sight as I had ever seen. And as my fingers gently opened her delicate
cunt
lips I was rewarded with view of her lovely tiny pink love tube.
When my quivering tongue touched the inner flesh of her soft female
sex, she
jumped as if electricty had touched her. But as I slid it up to her sex
button, she pushed her hips forward.
The faster and harder I licked and sucked on Megan's splendid love box,
the
harder she pushed forward. To keep from falling over, I grabbed her
hips,
and layed her on the ground between the hog-tied Stacy and the mutually
masterbating Tara and Jody. I was eating out my first pussy, and it
tasted
wonderful. Stacy was using her crotch rope to jerk herself off as she
watched us and Traci was humping herself on a rock she had managed to
roll
onto.
When hot little Megan stiffened and groaned, I knew that she had
climaxed. I
sat up and stared down at her exposedwet cunt. My own burning desire
had not
yet been satisfied, and for a few seconds I contemplated putting my
throbbing penis into my young cousins pussy and fucking her. Then I
looked
over at Tara and Jody. Jody's eyes were glued to my penis, and by the
look
in those eyes, and the movements of her gagged mouth, my tiny hot
cousin was
begging to suck on it. When I removed her gag and presented my cock to
her
mouth little Jody sucked it in so fast that I thought she was going to
swallow it. I think she tried to do that several times. I don't knew
wheather it was because I was so excited or wheather it was Jody's
enthusiastic assult upon my male organ, but all to soon, my inflamed
penis
exploded and spurtted its hot thick fluid down Jody's throat. Even
after she
had drained the last drops of cum from my shrunken and limp penis,
little
Jody continued to eagerly suck on it. Jody was a cocksucker, and being
tied
up had addedto her thrill. After regaining my strenth, I decided it was
time
to move the girls to out SPECIAL PLACE. I asked Stacy, Traci and Tara
if it
all right, and they knodded yes. I then proceeded to retie Tara and
Jody so
as they were seperated, and I untied all the girls legs. Then very
carefully, I led my five sexy gagged and bound subjects through the
woods
and into our FUNGEON. (The new name was Megan's idea, and everybody
liked
it, including myself.) For the next couple of weeks that was what it
became,
our own private bondage fun and games place. The place where my
cousins, my
sisters, my girfriend (thats what Stacy was now), and myself all lost
our
virinity................in.............THE FUNGEON!
Page created by: mrdou...@ix.netcom.com
Changes last made on: Tue Oct 1 18:18:57

--------------020102080901090900060002

<head>
content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1">
<title></title>
</head>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
Bondage Kids (Mf, cons, pedo, incest)<br>
I am just a poster and not the author Of This Storie!<br>
(Mf, cons, pedo, incest)<br>
Warning: contents are adult erotic entertainment material. If you are
a<br>
minor or will be offended by such material, stop right now and delete
this<br>
file.<br>
By downloading this material you certify that: <br>
You are an adult, being at least 18 years of age. You are not accessing
this<br>
material to use against any person whomsoever in any<br>
conceivable manner; and that you are not a member of any law
enforcement<br>
organization or an officer of any court nor acting as agent for such.
Your<br>
further certify that you will not<br>
permit any minor to see this material, or any other person who might
find<br>
such material personally offensive. <br>
You believe that such material does not offend the standard of the
community<br>
in which you live and that your community subscribes to the principles
of<br>
the First Amendment which holds that free adult Americans have the
right to<br>
decide for themselves what they will read and view without
governmental<br>
interference,All the standard rules apply.&nbsp; If you are offended
by explicit descriptions of sex or the human body, if it is <br>
illegal to possess such materials at your location, if you are <br>
under-age by law in your location, or if somebody else thinks you <br>
might have too much fun reading it, stop right now and remove this <br>
text from your computer.<br>
This is purely a work of&nbsp; <br>
fiction, it does not condone or condemn any of the activities or <br>
actions described,<br>
(Mf, cons, pedo, incest)<br>
Young Master Alex<br>
Learning The Ropes<br>
Let me begin my story by saying that I became interested in bondage at
the<br>
age of 15, or rather that is when I became aware of the pleasures
of<br>
bondage.<br>
Besides Dad and Mom, our family consisted of my 14 year old step
sister,<br>
Traci, and my 11 year old half sister, Tara. Like most kids we played
all<br>
sorts of games, but our favorite was to play like cowboys and indians,
or<br>
cops and robbers. All of our gamesinvolved the tieing up Traci, Tara
and<br>
Stacy, the 13 year girl from next door. Sometimes I would tie up one or
two<br>
of the girls at a time, or on some occations, I would tie up all three
of<br>
them tied up. As we grew older the cowboy and robbers parts grew less
and<br>
less, and the tieing up become more elaborate and more restrictive for
the<br>
girls. And they were enjoying it also. One day I had Tara and Stacy
sitting<br>
on the ground tied up back to back. I had tied their hands behind them,
but<br>
infront of the other girl. Both girls were wearing tight shorts, and as
I<br>
had crossed their ankles when I tied their feet, this placed their
fingers<br>
on top of each others pussy's. Also in this stage of our games, I
was<br>
gagging the girls with the halter tops they wore. This left their
budding<br>
tits exposed to my touch, which didn't seem to bother either girl.
With<br>
Traci I had tied her hands together behind a post, and used her halter
top<br>
asa gag, but as I lowered my hands, they slid over her budding breasts.
I<br>
was surprised when she moaned, and her little nipples quickly became
hard<br>
and erect. This had never happened before, but I couldn't resist the
urge to<br>
place my hands over those two small mounds and begin gently rubbing
and<br>
squeezing them. Traci also seemed to want this as she pushed her
chest<br>
forward, closed her eyes, and began a steady moaning not unlike a
cat<br>
purring. For several minites I played with her little tits, until I
noticed<br>
that she was rubbing her crotch against my leg. Slowly I slid my right
hand<br>
down over her soft trembling belly to her shorts. She offered no
resistance<br>
as my fingers slipped under the waist bands of her shorts and her
under<br>
pants. She spread her legs as open as she could, and my exploring
fingers<br>
quickly found her warm damp pussy. As I slowly began rubbing her pussy,
my<br>
index finger slid between her velvet pussy lips,and into her hot wet
female<br>
tunnel. Traci almost knocked me over when she suddenly thrust her small
hips<br>
forward, but I kept my balance by closing the hand I had on her pussy.
This<br>
seemed to drive her wild, and it was all I could do to hang on to
her<br>
gyrating cunt. All too soon Traci suddenly stiffed and gave out with a
long<br>
low moan. Then she slumped back against the post and slid down to a
sitting<br>
positon. My fingers popped out of her pussy, and my hand slid out of
her<br>
shorts as she collasped. I wasn't sure just what had happened, but my
own<br>
little penis had tingled and gotten stiff during this experience.
And<br>
Traci's actions had also had new effects on Tara and Stacy. Both girls
were<br>
still franticly rubbing each other's pussy through their shorts. Both
girls<br>
also stiffened suddenly and moaned with gratification.<br>
I throught for a minite that I had hurt Traci, and I rushed to her
and<br>
removed her gag. Slowlyshe wet her lips and with eyes glued to the
bulge in<br>
my shorts, asked me to remove them. For a few seconds I just stared at
her,<br>
then I slowly pulled my shorts down and let my stiff penis pop into
view.<br>
Again Traci gave out a soft low moan, and asked if she could kiss it!
The<br>
thought of a girl kissing my penis suddenly sounded very good, and
my<br>
throbbing penis responded by stiffening even more, until it was
pointing<br>
straight out. I quickly stood up and moved it to Traci's mouth. Gently
she<br>
kissed its hard round head, then, she opened her mouth and slowly
sucked it<br>
in. A hot flash of pure pleasure suddenly raced through my loins.<br>
With her lips puckered tightly around my penis, Traci began slidding
her hot<br>
tongue around and along its length. Never had I felt anything like
it<br>
before, and when Traci began moving her head back and forth so that my
penis<br>
was slidding in and out in her hot wet mouth, I grabbed herby her hair
and<br>
began pumping with her. It seemed that my whole body would explode, but
it<br>
my penis that exploded, spraying my juvenile sperm down Traci's throat.
With<br>
my penis and maybe my balls, completely in her hot little mouth,
Traci<br>
drained every drop of my sexual fluid. I fell backwards in exhaustion.
As I<br>
layed there looking at half nude Tara and Stacy, who were still gagged
and<br>
bound, and the naked Traci, with her shorts and pink lace panites
pulled<br>
down below her knees when she got off, I realized that my step sister
had<br>
just given me my first blow job. The smug smile on Traci's face told me
that<br>
it was just the first of many to come. And as I watched Tara and
Stacy<br>
getting each other off again, I knew that someday, my throbbing penis
would<br>
be in each of their hot little mouths, and my semen would fill their
little<br>
bellys. And someday, my hard swollen cock would find its way into each
of<br>
their tight littlepussys, while they squirmmed helplessly gagged and
bound.<br>
............. Bondage and Sex were it for me.<br>
When my strength returned, I untied Traci's hands, and helped her to
her<br>
feet. While she straightened out her halter top and put it on over
those<br>
beautiful pointed tits of her's, I brushed the dirt from her round
pink<br>
buttocks. As my hands glided over their lovely curves, she suddenly
turned<br>
around and faced me. She then grabbed both of my hands, placed them
firmly<br>
onto her hips, and pulled us together. My limp penis was now
pressing<br>
against her wet pussy lips. Without saying a word Traci closed her eyes
and<br>
pressed her mouth to mine. My step sister was also giving me my first
kiss<br>
by a girl.<br>
The kiss seemed to last forever, but it did end and my pretty sexy
young<br>
step sister stepped back, slowly pulled up her pink under pants, then
her<br>
shorts... Then she went over to Tara and Stacy.. I thought she
wasreleasing<br>
them when she removed the gag from Tara, but I watched in fascinaton as
she<br>
kiss the tiny girls mouth, and slid her hand into Tara's shorts. I knew
by<br>
the motions of Traci's hand, and by Tara's responce, that Traci was
finger<br>
fucking her little half sister. Poor Stacy was squirming and I knew
what she<br>
wanted. Kneeling beside her I pulled her shorts and panties down and
slipped<br>
my right hand over her tiny bare pussy. I thought about removing her
gag and<br>
kissing her, but her petite erect nipples were much more inviting. As
I<br>
placed my mouth over Stacy's left titie, my left hand glided over
Tara's<br>
bare brests to her firmlittle tits. It was a beautiful sight. Traci
was<br>
kissing and finger fucking her tied up kid sister, while I played with
her<br>
tits and sucked on the gagged and bound Stacy's tits, while finger
fucking<br>
her tight virgin pussy.<br>
Tara and Stacy were soon moaning and squirmming in ecstasy as Traciand
I<br>
played with them. Soon both of them stiffened and collapsed. As Traci
and I<br>
untied our sexy little cohorts, Stacy grabbed me around the neck and
pulled<br>
my face to hers, and gave me a hot little kiss, and a more then
friendly<br>
hug. And to my delight, whispered in my ear that the next time we
played<br>
this game, it was to be her turn with me.<br>
My nights of masterbation were over. From now on I would find a
pretty<br>
little mouth or pussy to satisfy my desires and needs. And my desires
and<br>
needs included bondage, very strict bondage. I would become an expert,
a<br>
Master Of Bondage, I would bind and gag a girl before making love
to<br>
her...........................bndkids2.txt Young Master Alex. Knotty
Wood<br>
Nymphets. After that wonderful day in the trees behind our house Traci,
Tara<br>
, Stacy and myself continued exploring into the different ways of
enjoying<br>
the new pleasures of bondage. But that summer, when school was finally
out,<br>
we really got into it.<br>
One thing we did was to find someplace father from the house, so as to
avoid<br>
any displeasures of exposure. Near the top of the hill overlooking the
long<br>
driveway to the house was an old building. Although it didn't have a
roof,<br>
the four high stone walls gave us the privacy we needed for our
games.<br>
Inside were several good size trees that had grown in the earth floor.
And<br>
the only two doorways to the inside were well obscured by more trees
and<br>
brush. It took some hard work but together we cleaned out the brush
and<br>
debris on the inside. We blocked up the only window opening with
large<br>
stones, and we had our GAME AREA.<br>
One warm summer day, I had all three girls completely naked, gagged,
and<br>
hanging by their wrists bound to ropes thrown over one of the old
roof<br>
beams. Hearing a car coming upthe driveway I slipped to the doorway.
The car<br>
was our uncle Bill's from the city, he and aunt Shara and our cousins
Megan,<br>
who was 11 years old, and 8 year old Jody, had come for a visit. It was
a<br>
little disappointing that we had to disrupt our frolic, but I quickly
untied<br>
the girls and we all got dressed. When we arrived at the house and
greeted<br>
everyone, we learned that our cousins were to spend the summer with us
while<br>
uncle Bill and Aunt Shara joined our parents on a trip to some fancy
named<br>
resort. For the next several weeks, the five of us were to be under
the<br>
supervision of the housekeeper and her husband. This was allright by us
as<br>
the housekeeper, Marie, and Homer, her husband did not mind what we
did<br>
during the day. Just that we stayed out of trouble, showed up when
called<br>
for meals, and were inside by dark. It was going to be a PERFECTLY
WONDERFUL<br>
SUMMER. A summer of bondage games with five young pretty girls.<br>
And as I followed Traci and Megan upstairs, Megen's short skirt
revealed a<br>
pair of long trim legs, and lovely round ass cheeks. I could hardly
wait to<br>
explore under those snow white panties she was wearing. Glancing up I
saw<br>
Traci looking back at me with a smug grin. She knew I was was
getting<br>
excited by little Megans pantied tush. She also knew I could see her
bare<br>
bottom as she and Tara no longer wore any panties. At the top of the
stairs,<br>
Traci stopped and bent over as if to fix her stocking, but she spread
her<br>
legs and teased me with her bare pussy.<br>
The next few days were too busy for any of our games. Megan and Jody
sleep<br>
in Traci's and Tara's room until our folks left on their trip, then
they<br>
moved into the guest room.<br>
Traci, Tara and I had debated the indoctrination of Megan and Jody into
our<br>
games of bondage and pleasure. We all had agreed that we would not
reveal<br>
our SPECIAL PLACE untilwe were sure that Megan and Jody would be
interested<br>
in becoming part of our bondage games. The next day Traci and Tara
took<br>
Megan and Jody to a clearing in the woods. I met Stacy at our Place,
and<br>
selected the ropes and gags we would need. When we arrived at the
clearing,<br>
I was pleased to see that Traci, Tara, and Jody were nude. Although
Megan<br>
still wore her white cotton panties, she was quite a sexy girl for her
young<br>
age. Stacy quickly stripped and began to gag and bind Traci. I
enlisted<br>
Megan's help and showed her how to gag and bind Jody and Tara together.
She<br>
was a little uncertain at first, but when she our two helpless subjects
were<br>
enjoying being helpless, and how sexy Traci was tied up in white ropes,
she<br>
was more then eager to assist me in binding and gagging the pretty
Stacy. As<br>
I watched her pull Stacy's crotch rope tight I knew that she too
was<br>
enjoying the game. When I sugested that it was nowher turn, she looked
at me<br>
then at the ropes I held, and turned her back to me with her wrist's
crossed<br>
behind her.<br>
I tied her wrist's firmly together, gagged her and decided to just how
close<br>
together I could bind Megan's elbows behind her before she complained.
To my<br>
surprise, she only moaned when I had them touching. I stepped back to
admire<br>
my work, and Megan slowly turned around to face me. Her small chest
was<br>
thrust as far forward as she could get it and her tiny nipples jutted
out<br>
like the erasers on some pencils. I couldn't resist those hard
little<br>
titties, and I gently began rolling and squeezing them between my
thumbs and<br>
fingers. Megan responded by closing her eyes and moaning loudly. She
offered<br>
no resistance when my hand glided down over her soft flat tummy and
slid<br>
into her panties. And when I knelt down and pulled her panties down,
Megan<br>
spread her legs as far open as she could. Her tiny bare pussywas as
good a<br>
sight as I had ever seen. And as my fingers gently opened her delicate
cunt<br>
lips I was rewarded with view of her lovely tiny pink love tube.<br>
When my quivering tongue touched the inner flesh of her soft female
sex, she<br>
jumped as if electricty had touched her. But as I slid it up to her
sex<br>
button, she pushed her hips forward.<br>
The faster and harder I licked and sucked on Megan's splendid love box,
the<br>
harder she pushed forward. To keep from falling over, I grabbed her
hips,<br>
and layed her on the ground between the hog-tied Stacy and the
mutually<br>
masterbating Tara and Jody. I was eating out my first pussy, and it
tasted<br>
wonderful. Stacy was using her crotch rope to jerk herself off as
she<br>
watched us and Traci was humping herself on a rock she had managed to
roll<br>
onto.<br>
When hot little Megan stiffened and groaned, I knew that she had
climaxed. I<br>
sat up and stared down at her exposedwet cunt. My own burning desire
had not<br>
yet been satisfied, and for a few seconds I contemplated putting my<br>
throbbing penis into my young cousins pussy and fucking her. Then I
looked<br>
over at Tara and Jody. Jody's eyes were glued to my penis, and by the
look<br>
in those eyes, and the movements of her gagged mouth, my tiny hot
cousin was<br>
begging to suck on it. When I removed her gag and presented my cock to
her<br>
mouth little Jody sucked it in so fast that I thought she was going
to<br>
swallow it. I think she tried to do that several times. I don't
knew<br>
wheather it was because I was so excited or wheather it was Jody's<br>
enthusiastic assult upon my male organ, but all to soon, my inflamed
penis<br>
exploded and spurtted its hot thick fluid down Jody's throat. Even
after she<br>
had drained the last drops of cum from my shrunken and limp penis,
little<br>
Jody continued to eagerly suck on it. Jody was a cocksucker, and being
tied<br>
up had addedto her thrill. After regaining my strenth, I decided it was
time<br>
to move the girls to out SPECIAL PLACE. I asked Stacy, Traci and Tara
if it<br>
all right, and they knodded yes. I then proceeded to retie Tara and
Jody so as they were seperated, and I untied all the girls legs. Then
very<br>
carefully, I led my five sexy gagged and bound subjects through the
woods<br>
and into our FUNGEON. (The new name was Megan's idea, and everybody
liked<br>
it, including myself.) For the next couple of weeks that was what it
became,<br>
our own private bondage fun and games place. The place where my
cousins, my<br>
sisters, my girfriend (thats what Stacy was now), and myself all lost

bobandcarole

May 6, 2006, 11:39:22 PM5/6/06
.

bobandcarole