瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

bobandcarole

未讀,
2006年5月6日 上午11:04:542006/5/6
收件者:
Ashley - Part 1

By Loki925 (dog/g)

This story is totally fictitious and does not contain anything or
anyone in reality, whatever that is.

Ashley was eleven and one half years old going on thirty. She had
short, dark black hair that was razor-cut short on one side, so she
could switch between a Goth chick and a Punk rocker. She had light
brown skin from her dad, who was no longer in the picture. She had
round, half-tangerine sized breasts, and except for her
still-developing breasts and hips, she had the curves of a much older
teenage girl.

Ever since Ashley was nine years old, trouble was her name. She had
been kicked out of several girls' academies and was currently on
suspension for the second time at the local public school she now
attended. She had been busted for speeding, driving without a license,
and twice for possession of pot.

The only reason Ashley was not in juvenile hall was her mom. Her mother
was a high power corporate attorney and knew how to grease the wheels
of justice.

Ashley was wearing a bra top and a pair of barely legal cut-off jean
shorts. She was sitting in a large holding cell. Next to Ashley were
two other girls who had been caught in the same raid on last night's
Rave where booze and drugs flowed like water. The other girls' names
were Lela, a seventeen year old black girl and Emily, a seventeen year
old white girl.

Both Lela and Emily were chubby and not nearly as pretty as Ashley, who
they used to attract boys and girls. Ashley knew it, but did not give a
shit! She was getting her share of cocks, booze, and pot, which was
Ashley's drug of choice.

"Scott, you have a visitor," The female officer said. Ashley was sure
it would be her mother.

The female officer opened the cell door. Ashley gave her two girl pals
a knowing look then walked out the cell door. "You go, sister," Lela
said.

She followed the officer into a small interview room. In the room were
two chairs and a small table. "Sit over there," the female officer said
pointing to a chair. Ashley spread her legs like an old hooker and with
an annoyed looked she straddled the chair. She figured she'd be seeing
her mom any minute now. She was ready for her mother's usual act of
threats and tears.

About five minutes later a woman wearing a gray top with a white blouse
and a gray matching skirt walked into the room. "Who the hell are you?"
Ashley asked harshly.

"I am your last chance," the woman said.

"Fuck off. Where's my mom?"

The woman sat in the chair across the table from Ashley. "My name is
Joan Fineman, and I am your mother's attorney."

"Ha! Mother's new scare ploy," Ashley figured. Then she said in a
snotty tone of voice, "When are you going to get me out of here?"

"I am not here to get you out."

"Then what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Like I said, I am your last chance."

"Fuck off."

"Very well. Guard, take her back to her cell."

The female officer started toward Ashley. She saw this was no bluff, so
she quickly said, "No wait, I'll listen."

Joan waited for the guard to take Ashley's arm before she said, "Guard,
one moment please."

The guard let go of Ashley's arm, and although Ashley was relieved, she
did not show it.

"Ashley, you are in violation of your probation agreement. By all
rights you should be serving time in juvenile detention until your
eighteenth birthday."

That was nothing new to Ashley. This was the second time she was in
violation of some stupid agreement, but her mom got her out the last
time and she had figured it would be the same this time. However she
was beginning to see that she was wrong. She continued to listen.

"However, your mother has arranged one last chance for you."

Ashley was glad to hear that but again she did not show it. A night in
jail was one thing. Seven years in JV hall was quite another. Ashley
continued to listen.

"Your mother has arranged for you to stay with her brother, Ethan. He
will have temporary custody of you."

Ashley knew her mom had a younger brother but she had never met him.
She had seen his picture on her mom's night stand. He looked kind of
cute, but the uniform he was wearing turned her off. Her mom's brother
was some kind of ranger dude and Ashley thought anyone in the military
was just another dumb jock. Ashley continued to listen.

"If you screw this up it's a one-way ticket to Juvenile Hall. There is
one other thing you need to know. Under no circumstances are you to
call your mother. Do you agree to these terms?"

"Yeah sure," Ashley said. Then she thought, "What the hell, he's just
some dumb jock and maybe I can use my charms to get him to go easy on
me."

"Sign here."

Ashley signed and twenty minutes later she was sitting in the front of
Joan's car. As Joan drove off Ashley asked, "Can I get my clothes?"

"No! I was told Mr. Scott will have clothing for you."

Two hours later they were still on the Interstate when Ashley asked
again, "Where the heck does this guy live?"

But again she did not get an answer. They stopped for lunch and then
continued the drive. No matter how hard Ashley tried she could not
engage Joan in conversation, or get her to divulge where she was going.

About one hour later they had left the Interstate and were heading to
where Ashley figured was the middle of nowhere. They passed through
several small towns. They pulled off the main road and were driving
down a rocky dirt road. They turned again and just before it was dark
Ashley saw a small, old farm house.

Joan parked the car and got out. Ashley stayed in the car and waited.
"Shit, no way. I am not living here," she thought.

Joan opened Ashley's door and said, "Are you coming, or would you
prefer to go back to Juvenile Hall?"

Ashley looked at her and she knew Joan was serious. Ashley truly knew
now she had no other choice except for Juvenile Hall. With an annoyed
huff, she got out of the car. She followed Joan to the front door.

Joan knocked on the door and about two minutes later the door opened.
"Not bad," Ashley thought when she got her first look at Ethan. He was
6' 2" with black hair and brown eyes. His body was well defined and he
looked solid as a chunk of steel.

"Hello," Ethan said, "You must be Joan Fineman, and you're Ashley. I
have been expecting you." he said and extended his hand.

"Good guess," Ashley harshly said.

Joan shook his hand then gave him an envelope saying, "Everything you
will need is in here."

"Thank you." he replied.

"Ashley, come in. Go straight ahead and you will find the kitchen. Take
a seat and I will be with you in a moment." Ethan said.

Ashley entered and walked into the kitchen. In the kitchen she saw a
table with two chairs and the normal stuff that went with a kitchen.
She rolled up her bra top so it barely covered her tiny nipples. She
tugged on her shorts making sure her red panties were exposed. She
spread her legs and sloppily sat in one of the two chairs.

"Good luck. You will need it." Joan said.

"Thank you again. Have a safe trip." Ethan said, and closed the door.

He made his way into the kitchen, touched the table, took a few steps
and then sat in the empty chair.

"Okay, let's go over the rules." he said, looking straight at the
blurry figure of Ashley sitting in the other chair.

"I don't have to do anything you say, asshole," Ashley said defiantly.

"Yes this is true, you do not have to follow my rules. But if you
don't, all I have to do is make one phone call. Now do I make the call,
or not?" Ethan said.

Ashley looked at Ethan. She wondered why he was not looking at her
half-covered tits or crotch. She decided to give in for now. "Okay.
What are the rules?"

"Rule 1, you will call me Sir.

Rule 2, you will do all the school work I give you.

Rule 3, you will take a shower every day, or a bath if you prefer.

Rule 4, you will be on time for each meal. If you are not, you don't
eat.

Rule 5, no cursing.

Rule 6, you will do your own laundry and keep your room clean."

"Violate a rule and you get one demerit. Ten demerits and you're gone.
Do you have any questions?"

"No."

"One demerit. You have nine left. Now do you have any questions?"

"No, Sir!" Ashley shouted.

"Good. Go down the hall. On the left just past the bathroom is your
room. In your room you will find clothing on the bed. Change your
clothes and return here with your old clothing."

"Yes, Sir!" Ashley shouted. She got up and walked down the hall and
into her room.

"Fucking asshole, who does he think he is?" Ashley whispered. Then she
saw the clothing on the bed. On the bed was a pair of army fatigues, a
bra, and a pair of white cotton panties.

At first she was not going to change, but again she thought about JV
hall and decided to change, wondering if her uncle was queer. She
always caught the eyes of older boys and men at least twice her age,
and her uncle had not looked at her body at all.

"Yeah," she thought, "he is probably a fag. No wonder my mom sent me
here."

She took off all her old clothing and changed. She grabbed her old
clothes and walked back into the kitchen. As she entered the kitchen,
she noticed two large dogs sitting behind her uncle. One looked like a
mutt. The other she recognized as a German shepherd. She dumped her
clothing on the table and sat down.

Ethan picked up the old clothing, stood up, took three steps and
dropped the clothing in a plastic trash can. He turned toward the table
and said, "Ashley, I would like you to meet Joe and Bill. Joe is my
eyes and Bill just showed up one year ago and he has been here ever
since."

Did she hear that right? Did he just say Joe was his eyes? Ashley
wondered. She did not want to lose any demerits so she said, "Sir,
eyes? Are you blind or something?"

"Not totally. I can see blurry shapes and letters as long as they are
one foot tall."

"Shit!"

"One demerit. You have eight left."

Ashley was about to say something else but quickly put her hand over
her mouth. "No wonder he did not look at me. The fucker is blind," she
thought. It took away the only advantage she had. If he could not see
her, what was she going to do to get him to go easy on her?

"Fuck me, I am screwed," she thought further. She had to make up her
mind. She had the same two choices, JV hall, or put up with her uncle's
crap.

"Okay, now that you know about my eyesight do not for one moment think
you can take advantage of that. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" she shouted with displeasure.

Ashley managed to get through the rest of the evening without any more
demerits. She was in her room lying on her bed, staring up at the
ceiling. She needed to take the edge off the day. She pulled down her
pajama bottoms and panties.

She opened her legs as wide as she could and she started to masturbate.
She loved playing with her still undeveloped cunt. Sure, she had been
fucked more than a dozen times but so far the only way she got off was
to masturbate.

She licked her fingers getting them nice and wet. Next she opened her
cunt lips and started to trace her fingers up and down her still-bald
slit. She rubbed the thin skin covering her clit. She was starting to
feel good.

She put her mind in another place and with her index finger she exposed
her clit. From experience she knew she was near the peak and would soon
orgasm. She rubbed her clit very hard expecting that wonderful feeling
to wash over her mind and body.

But something was wrong. She did not orgasm. She rubbed harder and
faster, but it was no use, she could not get off. "Shit," she
whispered. She turned her head onto her soft pillow and tears trickled
from her eyes.

Ashley thought she was tough, but no matter how hard she tried she
could not stop the flow of tears. For the first time in her short life
she was truly lost. "What the fuck is going to happen to me now?" she
wondered as she slowly drifted off into a very restless sleep.

Some time later Ashley was awakened by a scratching sound at her door.
She looked at the clock on her night stand and it was midnight. She
rubbed her eyes wondering why one of the stupid dogs would be
scratching at her door.

She went to the door and opened it and Bill was there wagging his tail.
"Stupid mutt. What do you want?" she said.

Bill rose up on his hind legs. The dog was taller and much stronger
than Ashley. She was knocked ass first onto the hardwood floor. Bill
walked into Ashley's room and he kicked the door closed behind him.

Ashley was slightly stunned by the jolt, but quickly recovered, only to
find the dog was now snarling at her. She looked at his sharp fangs and
she was terrified. She knew in an instant the large dog could easily
tear her head off. A few drops of piss trickled out of her cunt and
onto the floor.

The dog's keen nose caught the strong odor. It was the strong scent of
piss mixed with another odor that was very familiar to him. It was the
same smell his old bitch had. A bitch very much like this one.

Ashley sat in her own piss wondering what the dog wanted. She saw the
dog's pink boner emerging from its sheath. She had seen dogs fucking
once. Was that what this dog wanted? Did he want to fuck her like she
was a female dog?

She wanted to scream, but the dog moved quickly and put his nose to
hers. The dog started to make low growling sounds. Ashley felt the
dog's slimy saliva trickling down her chest.

Bill pulled back and waited for the bitch to get into position.

Ashley was relieved when the dog pulled back. But Bill was looking
right at her as if he was expecting her to do something. She saw his
pink cock was almost all the way out of its sheath. Then all of a
sudden it dawned on her. The dog really did want to fuck her. He was
just waiting for her to turn over.

The dog slowly growled. Ashley knew that even if she screamed the dog
could rip her head off long before her uncle ever got to her. She had
no choice, so she slowly turned over.

Bill waited for the bitch as she got into the proper position. When his
new bitch was in position he smelled her sex, but the scent was not
strong enough.

Ashley felt the dog's raspy tongue licking her smooth cunt and it sent
chills of fear up and down her spine. Was the dog going to bite her,
she wondered? As the dog continued slurping her cunt, she was startled.
The dog's tongue was turning her on.

She realized all the dog was doing was getting her ready for his pink
cock. "Shit," she thought, "I've been fucked by guys a lot more creepy
than Bill." Ashley relaxed and gave herself up to the dog's lapping
tongue.

The bitch's scent was strong now, and Bill did as he was taught to do.

Ashley felt the dog wrap his paws around her waist. She could feel his
boner stabbing at her cunt. She looked back at his pink cock and it
looked big, but no bigger than some of the other cocks that had been
shoved into her young cunt.

She figured the dog was going to fuck her, no matter what she did.
Besides if she fucked the dog, she would have one up on her
girlfriends. She moved her ass back, making her cunt an easy target for
the dog's cock.

Bill seated his cock into the bitch's sex. He flexed his hind legs and
mounted his new bitch.

"O---!" Ashley started to scream but covered her mouth. She was sure
the dog had all of his cock buried deep in her cunt. The dog's cock was
a lot hotter than any human cock she ever had, and no man ever fucked
her cunt so fast and hard.

With each blazing thrust, she could feel the dog's hairy balls smacking
her ass. Then she felt the dog's cock expand just inside the opening of
her cunt. Whatever the swelling was it felt good, bouncing just behind
her clit.

She arched her ass higher and freely gave herself to the dog. At this
point, Bill's natural instincts took over. He drove his cock hard and
fast into his new bitch's cunt.

Ashley did not know what to think. All she knew was that Bill's cock
felt great. She looked back at the dog and softly said, "Fuck me, Bill.
Fuck me good."

As if the dog could understand her, Bill did just that. A few seconds
later Ashley felt the dog's spunk deep in her cunt. The dog's cum was
hotter and more forceful than any man who ever fucked her, and she for
the first time orgasmed on a cock.

She felt the dog climb off of her and now they were ass to ass, with
the dog's cock still buried in her cunt. She slowly moved her cunt back
and forth on Bill's cock and she exploded with multiple orgasms.

Ashley continued to enjoy Bill's cock for another twenty minutes before
the dog pulled his cock out of her. She turned over and watched Bill
licking his crotch. She wished she was a dog so she could do the same
thing.

The dog went to the door and waited. Ashley got up and let the dog out
of her room. She watched Bill walk down the hall and into the kitchen.
She felt the dog's cum leaking down her leg and decided to go to the
bathroom and clean herself up.

Ashley went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet and cleaned herself
off. When she was done she returned to her room, cleaned the floor and
got back into bed. As she started to drift off to sleep, she decided
this was not such a bad deal.

As long as Bill fucked her every night, she could live with just about
any thing her uncle dished out. So what if she was a true 'Bitch'? She
had been called that name often.

bobandcarole

未讀,
2006年5月6日 中午12:04:042006/5/6