BOY HOLES, MEAT THIS ! ! --> (____!____)<-----<<<..,.,..

1 view

hitsmii

Feb 17, 2006, 11:46:12 PM2/17/06
BOY HOLES, MEAT THIS ! ! --> (____!____)<-----<<<..,.,..

Find out which one has it!

http://track.free-toplist.de/l/0000003087

http://track.free-toplist.de/l/0000013617

sprej4r0pij3 ijenrfo0ij43e ijndfng er9oiheroife r

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 18, 2006, 2:26:17 AM2/18/06

Shit is sick and perverted. Let's go to work on it.
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

tombre...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2006, 11:41:15 AM2/18/06
yeah, go after something in Denmark. Not much luck here LOL.

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 18, 2006, 1:02:26 PM2/18/06
On 18 Feb 2006 08:41:15 -0800, "lamey...@lameysucks.com"
<tombre...@gmail.com> wrote:

>yeah, go after something in Denmark. Not much luck here LOL.

lameysucks? I'm honored, You must have gotten a little peeved. Did I
push your widdle button?
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 18, 2006, 1:08:40 PM2/18/06
<tombre...@gmail.com> wrote:

>yeah, go after something in Denmark. Not much luck here LOL.

Ping Ping Ping

70.124.255.37 traced to: 37-255.124-70.tampabay.res.rr.com

Ping 70.124.255.37
[37-255.124-70.tampabay.res.rr.com]

Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 42 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 43 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 44 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 41 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 44 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 41 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 41 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 41 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 43 ms
Round trip time to 70.124.255.37: 41 ms

canonical address: <tombre...@gmail.com>

MX records preference exchange IP address (if included)
5 gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [0.0.0.0]
10 alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [0.0.0.0]
10 alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [0.0.0.0]
50 gsmtp183.google.com [0.0.0.0]
50 gsmtp163.google.com [0.0.0.0]
SMTP session

[Resolving gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com...]
[Contacting gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [64.233.185.27]...]
[Connected]
220 mx.gmail.com ESMTP 35si2488285wra
EHLO Network-Tools.com
250-mx.gmail.com at your service
250-SIZE 20971520
250-8BITMIME
250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
NOOP *** See <http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/> for an explanation
of this session
250 2.0.0 OK
NOOP *** HexValidEmail COM 1.4
<cb2dc578f9be810f7d54402a66c0b818418f456f>
250 2.0.0 OK
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 35si2488285wra
VRFY tombrewerfla
252 2.1.5 Send some mail, I'll try my best
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 35si2488285wra
EXPN tombrewerfla
502 5.5.1 Unimplemented command 35si2488285wra
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 35si2488285wra
MAIL FROM:<ad...@Network-Tools.com>
250 2.1.0 OK
RCPT TO:<tombre...@gmail.com>
250 2.1.5 OK
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 35si2488285wra
QUIT
221 2.0.0 mx.gmail.com closing connection 35si2488285wra
[Connection closed]

_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Tom Brewer

Feb 19, 2006, 11:18:41 AM2/19/06
Was that supposed to impress me? Or was that supoposed to be a threat?
Such a looser. Dude, I am out. I got nothing to hide. Even my family
knows I am out.

I love making an idiot out of you guys. Tripping your trigger is fun.
You just fall rite in line and goose step to my tune.

Just one question though, was that IP really mine or did I set that up
with somebody elses IP that I knew was a good IP? Was it some office,
the library or did I actualy send it from the library? Maybe it was an
IP I got off the internet too.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA

bobandcarole

Feb 19, 2006, 11:56:49 AM2/19/06

Tom Brewer wrote:
> Was that supposed to impress me? Or was that supoposed to be a threat?
> Such a looser. Dude, I am out. I got nothing to hide. Even my family
> knows I am out.

Does your family know you're a pedophile deviate tommy?

> I love making an idiot out of you guys. Tripping your trigger is fun.
> You just fall rite in line and goose step to my tune.

Lamey got YOUR IP tommy boy, I think you'll be goose-stepping soon :-)
Perhaps getting goosed in the butt in prison?

> Just one question though, was that IP really mine or did I set that up
> with somebody elses IP that I knew was a good IP? Was it some office,

Hahahahaha...one of your "friends" perhaps?

> the library or did I actualy send it from the library? Maybe it was an
> IP I got off the internet too.
>
> BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA

I suspect it's your IP tommy.
But Lamey will find out for sure, stay tuned :-)

Tom Brewer

Feb 19, 2006, 12:21:15 PM2/19/06
see I told you thast you didn't know what a pedo was LOL. I like guys
with hair on their chest. You don't go to prison for being gay either
dude. I don't post fool. You can't download with google. Besides, pics
don't do anything for me, I like the real thing. Why don't you come
giive me a thrill ... providing you have some hair on your chest LOL.

Go ahead and report me, when they see you report anybody that goes to a
gay group, they will just ignore all your reports LOL.

Now then mr violyn, I will now repeat my performance of hearts and
flowers on your right nipple.

Kisses sweetheart. xxx 00000 xxx 0000

Tom Brewer

Feb 19, 2006, 12:42:32 PM2/19/06
No, actualy you bore me. You haven't even shown anybody that you even
have any idea what you are doing. Don't you think that if you were
actualy getting anybody to listen to you, peoples accounts would be
getting deleted by now. They are all here, well in the groups, just not
this one. You haven't even found the good groups yet, Just the little
groups. Webtv doesn't have the good ones LOL.

xxx000xxx000

Tom Brewer

Feb 19, 2006, 12:45:07 PM2/19/06
Oh by the way, you can't ping my computer.

Tom Brewer

Feb 19, 2006, 12:45:13 PM2/19/06

Tom Brewer

Feb 19, 2006, 1:03:51 PM2/19/06
I thought he already did LOL. Ebven if he does, which is doubtfull,
what good would it do you? First you would have to prove to them that I
wa uploading or downloading sometheing, and THEN they would have to
find something on my computer. Do you honestly think I would download
something on my fathers computer, the library computer or the school
computer? You got to be pulling my dick LOL.

I bet I can play hearts and flowers on both your nipples at the same
time.

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:11:51 PM2/19/06
On 19 Feb 2006 08:18:41 -0800, "Tom Brewer" <tombre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Was that supposed to impress me? Or was that supoposed to be a threat?
>Such a looser. Dude, I am out. I got nothing to hide. Even my family
>knows I am out.

Out of jail?

>I love making an idiot out of you guys. Tripping your trigger is fun.
>You just fall rite in line and goose step to my tune.

When will you start? We're waiting.

>Just one question though, was that IP really mine or did I set that up
>with somebody elses IP that I knew was a good IP? Was it some office,
>the library or did I actualy send it from the library? Maybe it was an
>IP I got off the internet too.
>
>BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Translation: I have to try and hide because I fucked up.
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:13:24 PM2/19/06
On 19 Feb 2006 08:56:49 -0800, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@webtv.net> wrote:

He thought he had it hidden, But Google can be convinced to give info
if you ask nice. LOL
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:14:30 PM2/19/06
On 19 Feb 2006 09:21:15 -0800, "Tom Brewer" <tombre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>see I told you thast you didn't know what a pedo was LOL. I like guys

>with hair on their chest. You don't go to prison for being gay either
>dude. I don't post fool. You can't download with google. Besides, pics
>don't do anything for me, I like the real thing. Why don't you come
>giive me a thrill ... providing you have some hair on your chest LOL.
>
>Go ahead and report me, when they see you report anybody that goes to a
>gay group, they will just ignore all your reports LOL.

The last conversation I had with them didn't seem that way.

Stay tuned.
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:18:59 PM2/19/06
On 19 Feb 2006 09:45:07 -0800, "Tom Brewer" <tombre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Oh by the way, you can't ping my computer.

You're offline at this time, Get back on and we'll see.
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:21:32 PM2/19/06
On 19 Feb 2006 09:45:13 -0800, "Tom Brewer" <tombre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Oh by the way, you can't ping my computer.
This is interesting.

250-mx.gmail.com at your service
250-SIZE 20971520
250-8BITMIME
250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
NOOP *** See <http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/> for an explanation
of this session
250 2.0.0 OK
NOOP *** HexValidEmail COM 1.4
<cb2dc578f9be810f7d54402a66c0b818418f456f>
250 2.0.0 OK
RSET

250 2.1.0 Flushed 5si3047084wrh

VRFY tombrewerfla
252 2.1.5 Send some mail, I'll try my best
RSET

250 2.1.0 Flushed 5si3047084wrh
EXPN tombrewerfla
502 5.5.1 Unimplemented command 5si3047084wrh
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 5si3047084wrh

MAIL FROM:<ad...@Network-Tools.com>
250 2.1.0 OK
RCPT TO:<tombre...@gmail.com>
250 2.1.5 OK
RSET

250 2.1.0 Flushed 5si3047084wrh
QUIT
221 2.0.0 mx.gmail.com closing connection 5si3047084wrh
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:22:17 PM2/19/06
On 19 Feb 2006 09:42:32 -0800, "Tom Brewer" <tombre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>No, actualy you bore me. You haven't even shown anybody that you even

Do you always drink before you post?

_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Lamey - The Cable Guy

Feb 19, 2006, 1:39:53 PM2/19/06
On 19 Feb 2006 10:03:51 -0800, "Tom Brewer" <tombre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I thought he already did LOL. Ebven if he does, which is doubtfull,

>what good would it do you? First you would have to prove to them that I
>wa uploading or downloading sometheing, and THEN they would have to
>find something on my computer. Do you honestly think I would download
>something on my fathers computer, the library computer or the school
>computer? You got to be pulling my dick LOL.

You seem so defensive, Why is that?
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey