4s00th in jail on 500,000 dollar bond

Nomen Nescio

Nov 7, 2008, 3:40:03 PM11/7/08
I hear that 4s00th was arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
and is in jail on a 500,000 dollar bond.

Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Nov 7, 2008, 8:46:49 PM11/7/08

Will the real noman nescio stand up? Or come on down, the price is
right. Or maybe deal or no deal. Here's Johnny!!!

But seriously stupid I will know the real noman nescio when I stand
up. It happens in less than a season. What is next season? Winter!!!

Will the real Mikey Dee stand up? Daniel 12 announces that.

Then we will know the real nomen nescio, I promise!!!

Should have kept your mouth shut and your fingers from typing out such
blantant dreams you dreamer.

Prince Michael

4s00th

Nov 8, 2008, 2:56:19 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 00:07:23 +0000, Mephistopheles
<nob...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:40:03 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
><nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>

>Well, Mother Rooney's Knickers.....Now isn't that amazing!
>Why, I've only just finished downloading a load of binaries he posted
>elsewhere just 2 days back.
>
>But how come such knowledge? Do you live next door to him? Perhaps
>he's just gone out shopping. Hadn't yer thought of that?
>
>Cor Blimey, though.....500.000 dollars. I bet Lehman Brothers of
>America wouldn't mind getting their hands on some of that. You quite
>sure it's the cops who grabbed him off the streets & not them
>hard-pressed banks we been hearing about? They'd sell their grannies
>for a shilling.
>
>And that he should have been snatched so quickly & bunged in jail
>without so much as a by your leave or a Habeas Corpus! Don't they have
>Trial by Jury over there first? Oh, no,....silly me. Guantanamo Bay. I
>forgot about that. They probably bundled him off down souf when no one
>was looking. 'cept you, of course.
>
>Best I think if you just pop round & ring his doorbell. When he
>answers,don't merely stand there lookin' stoopid like. Tell him "Hi"
>from me, will ya? Name's Mephi. He'll know it..
>
>Now push off back to your hidey-hole at dizumcom & don't come back
>here with yer malicious tittle-tattle..

The bo0b is just trying to get me to start posting on asbl again.
Funny -- he hates me so much and then misses me when I'm not there!

$500,000 indeed! Suddenly I'm a fugitive from justice.

I don't know what's wrong with them anyway. I told them not long ago
that both I and Brandon needed a vacation from the place -- I, very
wisely, decided to take one. Brandon, poor fellow, did not. But, lest
ye fear that I'm shirking my duties, I have been monitoring the group
and would have answered anyone who needed help.

-- 4s0...@hushmail.com

If you send email, I will reply to it here at asbl
(without showing your email addy)
unless you ask me not to.

TomBa

Nov 8, 2008, 11:54:29 PM11/8/08
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in

> I hear that 4s00th was arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
> and is in jail on a 500,000 dollar bond.

Are we to believe an anonymous troll's unsubstantiated claims of slander?

...Nope!

--
TomBa NP-f36

G. K. Heyes

Nov 9, 2008, 5:16:07 AM11/9/08
On Nov 7, 5:40 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> I hear that 4s00th was arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
> and is in jail on a 500,000 dollar bond.

Why do you always post stuff without proof?

Tiny Eden: - http://tinyeden.org - Nudism, Adult-Youth, Atheism, Bi-
sexual, Mentor-ship & more.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 9, 2008, 2:00:02 PM11/9/08
On Nov 8, 11:54 pm, TomBa <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote
innews:66f78ba8a497a112...@dizum.com:

> > I hear that 4s00th was arrested on multiple counts of child
molestation
> > and is in jail on a 500,000 dollar bond.
>
> Are we to believe an anonymous troll's unsubstantiated claims of
slander?

As opposed to an anonymous PAEDOPHILE with a biased opinion?

The word is 4s00th got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
They have him on 15 counts and will possibly have as many as 80.

They all get their just rewards in the end.

Right Secret Squirrel?

Nomen Nescio

Nov 9, 2008, 5:00:01 PM11/9/08

On Nov 8, 2:56 pm, 4s00th <4s0...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 00:07:23 +0000, Mephistopheles
>

> <nob...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> >On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:40:03 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> ><nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>

> >>I hear that 4s00th was arrested on multiple counts of child
molestation
> >>and is in jail on a 500,000 dollar bond.

Forgery

mikey dee

Nov 10, 2008, 1:21:50 AM11/10/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:00:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>On Nov 8, 11:54 pm, TomBa <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote
>innews:66f78ba8a497a112...@dizum.com:
>>
>> > I hear that 4s00th was arrested on multiple counts of child
>molestation
>> > and is in jail on a 500,000 dollar bond.
>>
>> Are we to believe an anonymous troll's unsubstantiated claims of
>slander?
>
>As opposed to an anonymous PAEDOPHILE with a biased opinion?

Noman, get an education. Paedophile is spelt pedophile. But you do not
know what a pedophile is, do you?

>The word is 4s00th got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
>They have him on 15 counts and will possibly have as many as 80.
>
>They all get their just rewards in the end.

My just reward is exposing you on the internet. For starters, you are
recommended to not cross-post. For seconds, those not in ally with me
gets exposed. Think it is impossible to expose the real noman? No,
when you have a god that is willing to give you the eye of know(ledge)
with the help of federal agents that work with you, then it is not
hard to flush out pedos like you that lurk in the pornography groups
and admit your own guilt.
>Right Secret Squirrel?
Keep popping the names up on my list and secret squirrel will not be a
secret anymore.

Prince Michael - Daniel 12
Archangel Michael - Revelation 12
Mikey Dee - The Man

mikey dee

Nov 10, 2008, 1:25:21 AM11/10/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:00:01 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

Funny you, LOL, forgery? Since when could you forge something by the
stroke of your penis? Or should have I said pens? Silly me. The 'I' or
eye of know(ledge) just slipped in there by one key stroke. Did you
feel it on your penis?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Baal

Nov 10, 2008, 7:39:19 PM11/10/08

Nomen Nescio

Nov 10, 2008, 10:50:07 PM11/10/08
On Nov 10, 7:39 pm, Baal <B...@nym.panta-rhei.eu.org> wrote:

> Brandon D Cartwright wrote in alt.fan.prettyboy on November 10, 2008
> 04:37 in Message-ID: <47vfh4pkh1e6m0tgsc55agd90n37a1d...@4ax.com>:

> [snip]
>
> >> The bo0b is just trying to get me to start posting on asbl again.
> >> Funny -- he hates me so much and then misses me when I'm not
there!

> >> $500,000 indeed! Suddenly I'm a fugitive from justice.
>
> >> I don't know what's wrong with them anyway. I told them not long
ago
> >> that both I and Brandon needed a vacation from the place -- I,
very
> >> wisely, decided to take one. Brandon, poor fellow, did not.
>
> 4s00th, you /have/ been missed, you know.
>
> > Well actually domestic contingencies forced a bit of a break..
>
> Happens to the best of us--the only one who _never_ seemed to take
or need
> a break was bob&carole--s/he/it gave a new meaning to the
word "obsessed".

Idiot, bob hasn't posted for months.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 11, 2008, 5:40:03 PM11/11/08
innews:a1c84c112c6077ae...@dizum.com:
> 'Word has it' that bob was caught with his pecker in the cookie jar,
and
> is being held in lieu of $1M bail.

Not likely ..

> Poor b00by! Perhaps he'll meet Bubba (or Nomen N) during his ordeal...

I'd say the chances are better that *you* will be a prison bitch,
paedophile.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 11, 2008, 6:10:03 PM11/11/08
Message has been deleted

ThePsyko

Nov 13, 2008, 5:59:20 PM11/13/08
On 12 Nov 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.fan.prettyboy and heard
Brandon D Cartwright cry out in

> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:39:19 +0100 (CET), Baal
> <Ba...@nym.panta-rhei.eu.org> wrote:

>>Brandon D Cartwright wrote in alt.fan.prettyboy on November 10, 2008
>>04:37 in Message-ID: <47vfh4pkh1e6m0tgs...@4ax.com>:
>>
>>[snip]

>>4s00th, you /have/ been missed, you know.
>>
>>> Well actually domestic contingencies forced a bit of a break..
>>
>>Happens to the best of us--the only one who _never_ seemed to take or
>>need a break was bob&carole--s/he/it gave a new meaning to the word
>>"obsessed".
>

> I would be interested to know what actually happened to B&C..
>
> I find it highly unlikely that he would disappear over flame wars with
> the political homosexuals or a threatened Usenet law suit..
>
> I am equally unconvinced that the poster using the remailer is B&C

>>[snip]
>>
>>> Don't you think "XXX" and his ilk need rebuttal from someone with
>>> more credibility among "boy lovers" than myself?
>>
>>Aren't you assuming that XXX is amenable to rebuttals? From my
>>perspective, XXX is as fixed in his opinions as you are in yours--you
>>are two opposite sides of the coin, as it were.
>

> Well...that's not strictly true..
>
> dialogue with 4s00th and Kashmir has led me to at least entertain the
> possibility that there are those suffering from pedophile urges who
> spend their lives struggling to contain the urge to sexually assault
> children..
>

> "XXX" is actually *proud* of his claimed ability to routinely sexually
> assault children and elude LE..
>
> He also deludes himself that six year olds can give meaningful
> consent to sex with an adult pedophile..

four year olds actually..... remember the "little finger bang" girl?

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

**Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**