STORY: The Preteen Baby Maker (MF,incest,preg,ped)

bobandcarole

May 6, 2006, 10:49:45 AM5/6/06
The Preteen Baby Maker

By LadyBug (M/f/f/f, preteen, M/F, inc, preg., pedo)

CHAPTER ONE

I arrived at the Hudson home a few minutes past seven. Mr. and Mrs.
Hudson ushered me in, then offered me a seat in their spacious family
room. It was probably the most comfortable chair I had ever sat in, and
I was wondering how much it cost when Mrs. Hudson inquired as to
whether I would care for something to drink.

"Sure, scotch and water would be fine, if you have it," I told the
classy woman. She was clad in a very low cut white top and yellow
shorts, that were clinging to her hips, and which were quite short and
a size or two too small for her body. Her long strawberry hair flowed
down her back in a lazy, yet very sensual, manner as she strolled away
from the room to fetch my drink.

Her husband, a rather short man in his mid-thirties, I guessed, was
also wearing shorts, green ones, and he had a T-shirt on that boasted
of his favorite NFL team in bright red lettering. His brown hair was
growing thin, I noticed, and he seemed a bit nervous.

His shapely wife returned a moment or two later and flashed her
stunning blue eyes at me as she handed me my drink. She then returned
to sit alongside her husband on the sofa across from me.

I took a sip from my drink.

"How is it?" she asked.

"Fine, perfect, Mrs. Hudson" I answered. "Couldn't be better. Thank
you."

"Call me Inez, won't you?" she said with a smile.

"Okay, and call me Bob," I said in reply.

"I'm Paul, by the way," the husband cut in. "No need for formality
here, right? I mean, under the circumstances," he added a bit
awkwardly.

"Fine with me, Paul," I said, taking another sip of the scotch.

There was a tense minute of silence, and then Paul Hudson spoke out
again.

"Well, as you know, Bob, from our ad on the Internet that you were
gracious enough to respond to, we are seeking someone to impregnate our
little Kara. She turned 10 six months ago but has already started
having periods. That sometimes occurs earlier than expected, as I am
sure you know."

"Yes, of course," came my reply. "May I ask just why it is you two want
her knocked up? Your ad was rather vague on that."

"We want her to .. well, you see, it's a bit difficult to explain, "
Paul stammered.

"It's because of Paul's father mostly," Inez cut in. "You see, my
father-in-law is quite wealthy, and his money is actually what keeps us
in this beautiful home. To be perfectly honest with you, Henry, Paul's
father, is an old pervert, and a pedophile to boot, and it is his
desire to see our sweet Kara knocked up, as you so aptly put it."

"Ah, I see," I said. "So, why doesn't the old lecher do the job himself
then?"

"He's no longer capable of something like that," Paul spoke up. "He had
a vasectomy some years ago, as did I, so that is out of the question."

"So, both father and son are now shooting blanks, hm?" I said, smiling
broadly, as I gulped down the remains of the scotch.

"Yes," Paul admitted, hanging his head down somewhat.

"If we do not comply with Henry's wishes with regards to this matter,"
the gorgeous Inez said, "we won't be living this grand lifestyle that
we now enjoy much longer. It's really as simple as that."

"Well, I think I can do the job," I told them flatly. "Of course, there
is the matter of my fee, as I explained in my response to your ad."

"Yes, of course, and that is no problem," Inez assured me. "Once Kara
is confirmed as pregnant, we will be delighted to pay you in cash, just
as you stated you wanted in your reply to our ad."

"Well, I've seen her picture, the one you posted with your ad," I said,
"and she certainly is attractive. I don't contemplate any problems with
me getting hard and fucking the daylights out of her."

"Must .. must you put it so crudely?" Inez asked.

"That's how I talk, Inez," I informed her. "I'm here to fuck your ten
year old daughter, and hopefully to knock her up in the process, so I
really see no need to pretend otherwise, do you?"

"No, no, I suppose not," Inez said softly.

"Well, perhaps it's time I met the little bitch, hm?" I said.

"Yes, of course," Inez said. "She's upstairs doing her homework. I'll
go get her."

"Hold on a minute," I said. "Does she know what is going on? Does she
know her grandfather wants her knocked up and that some stranger is
going do the job?"

"Yes," Inez confessed, as her winsome face turned red. "Paul and I have
discussed it with her. She adores her grandfather, and she very much
likes the way we live, and especially the expensive gifts he gives her,
so she is willing to comply with his wishes, just as we are."

"Well, that's a plus," I said with a grin. "Tell me though, has the
little cunt been fucked before or is she still a virgin?"

"She's never been, uh, fucked before," Paul Hudson answered for his
wife. "She has sucked two cocks, her granddad's of course, and one of
her teachers at her school. She's been sucking cocks since she was
six."

Paul's face turned beet red at this admission and he twirled his
fingers nervously.

"Good," I said. "She's never sucked YOUR cock, Paul?"

"Uh, no," he said meekly. "My father won't allow that. He says it would
not be right for her to do that."

"I see," I said in reply, thinking that old Henry must be one hell of a
pervert. He doesn't mind the kid sucking HIS cock, or anyone else's
apparently, but not her father's. What the fuck was up with that, I
wondered?

"Okay, go get the little bitch then," I said. "Let's get the show on
the road."

"Uh, there is one more thing," Paul said nervously.

"Yeah, what?" I asked.

"My dad .. well, he wants Kara turned into a full fledged slut, too.
Can .. can you do that also?" Paul inquired.

I laughed.

"No problem," I assured him.

CHAPTER TWO

It was some five minutes later when Inez Hudson returned to the family
room with her 10 year old daughter in tow. The little bitch looked even
better than her picture! She had the same strawberry hair color as her
mom, and was currently wearing it in a ponytail. Her eyes were a very
brilliant blue color, and unlike her mother, she had freckles on her
face, which I found to be charming. Her mother had her dressed in a
very short dark blue mini-skirt and a white top. She also was wearing
white knee socks and black patent leather little girl shoes. Inez
placed the child in front of me, and then sat back down on the sofa
with her husband.

I looked Kara over from head to toe. Her eyes shifted to the floor as
she stood there while I looked at her. She was obviously a trifle
bashful.

"She's beautiful," I said to her parents, looking over at them for a
brief second. They both smiled proudly when I said that to them.

I then reached out and took hold of Kara's hands with my own. I pulled
her a step closer to me.

"My name is Mr. Trevor," I told her. "You will call me 'Mr. Trevor' or
'sir' at all times, Kara. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she replied in an angelic voice.

"Good," I said. "Do you know why I am here?"

There was a slight pause before she answered.

"Yes, sir," she finally answered. "You are .. going to make a baby in
me."

"That's right," I said, grinning. "I'm going to fuck your sweet cunt,
Kara, and knock you up, just like your grandfather wants."

She nodded in comprehension of my words.

"I'm also going to turn you into a preteen slut," I told her. "Do you
know what that means?"

"I -- I think so," she said in a very hushed tone. "It means I will
have to suck cocks and be fucked by lots of men and boys, I think."

"That's correct," smiled at her. "You be made into a filthy whore that
anyone can fuck and be sucked off by."

She merely nodded passively.

I let go of her hands.

"Raise your skirt, Kara," I commanded. "I want to see your panties."

She shyly lifted the hem of her tight skirt, tugging it all the way up
to her small, trim waistline.

I caught sight of her pink silk panties and could not help but whistle
out loud. They were easily a size too small for her and hugged her cunt
lips ever so enticingly.

"Now, turn around," I said to her. "I want to see your ass, too."

She twirled around, still holding the hem of her short skirt at her
waist line.

Again I had to whistle.

"Damn, her ass is scrumptious!" I proclaimed, looking over at her
parents, who smiled at me proudly. "I think I may have to fuck IT,
too!"

I had Kara turn back around again, and then I instructed her to remove
her panties and skirt in front of me. She did so slowly, giving me a
most sensational view of her hairless slit upon completion. I then had
her take off her top, but made her leave her white knee socks and shoes
intact.

I pulled her over to me and sat her on my lap, then turned her head and
kissed her flush on the mouth. Her tiny pink lips parted and we engaged
in a deep soul kiss while her parents watched with interest. She knew
how to French kiss, and I was pleased that she did.

"Unzip my fly and get my cock out, Kara," I said to her. "I want you to
suck me off now."

She nodded, and her small hands found their way to my zipper. She had
my cock in both hands now and was gently pumping it. Her parents caught
sight of my now fully inflated ten inch tool and I heard them both gasp
from across the room.

"Jesus, it's huge!" I heard Paul Hudson say.

"Good God," his wife said, "it's way too big for her!"

"She'll be able to take it," I assured them both. "It's only ten
inches. I've fucked girls younger than Kara with it, and was in them
clear to my balls."

"You .. you've done this before?" came Inez's astonished voice.

"Sure," I said, smiling widely now as Kara played with my prick. "I've
knocked up three preteeners so far, and fucked a half dozen more that
didn't catch."

"How .. how old was the youngest?" Paul called out in a raspy voice. I
could tell he was turned on now.

"Four," I informed him candidly. "She is my sister's step-daughter. My
sister and her husband wanted to see if I could get this cock of mine
all the way up in the little whore, and I did! She cried a lot, and
bled a lot too, but it was a beautiful fuck, I can tell you that!"

"Jesus!" Paul groaned. "Four years old! That's incredible!"

Inez sighed deeply at my revelation.

"Start sucking," I told Kara. "And do it good!"

Kara dipped her head down and took my cock between her lips. I was
amazed at how much of it she was able to engulf! She began to suck away
as I sighed and enjoyed it immensely.

"Is .. is she sucking you good, Bob?" Kara's mom asked me with bated
breath, as she and her husband witnessed the cock sucking scene from
across the way.

"Yes, she is indeed!" I panted, pushing Kara's petite head still lower
onto my pulsating prick.

"Damn she looks so sexy with his cock in her little mouth, doesn't she,
honey?" Paul said breathlessly to his wife.

"Oh, God, yes!" his wife agreed, with an equally breathless tone. "I
think she is enjoying it, too!"

I placed Kara's tiny hands on my balls and instructed her to massage
them as she sucked me off, and she complied readily.

"Use your tongue more, cunt pig!" I told Kara. "Swirl it around the
head of my cock and show me what a true filthy slut cocksucker you
are!"

Both of Kara's parents moaned sensually when they heard me say that to
their luscious daughter.

It was less than five minutes later when I shot off in Kara's warm
mouth. I held her head down tightly to make certain she could not
escape even one drop of my cum load, and I squirted jet after jet of my
thick sperm down her throat. She gulped it down, coughing and gagging
somewhat as she did so. I then made her lick up the few drops of my
semen that were on the head of my dick. Her parents sighed and groaned
in appreciation when it was at last over.

I then ordered Kara to go clean out her mouth with mouthwash and to
brush her teeth. I told Inez to fetch me another scotch. Both females
scurried to do my bidding. I then stood up, stripped naked, and then
sat back down in the chair. My clothing was lying haphazardly on the
rug near my chair.

I looked over at Paul Hudson.

"Did you enjoy watching your sexy ten year old sweetie suck my cock?" I
asked him, grinning as I said it.

"Yes," he confessed with a long sigh. "It -- It was beautiful to
watch." His face turned red when he said this.

"No need to feel ashamed or embarrassed, Paul," I said to him. "A lot
of parents whose kids I have sexed up enjoy seeing them get it, just
like you and your wife."

"Really?" he asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes," I said. "They really do. Just last week I fucked a nine year old
beauty named Carolyn across town, and her dad shot off without even
touching his dick as I banged her tight little twat. The mother finger
fucked herself to orgasm after orgasm, too. They absolutely loved
seeing the little whore fucked by my ten inch cock."

Paul groaned again upon hearing that.

"Can .. can I ask you something?" Paul murmured hesitantly.

"Sure, what?" I inquired with curiosity.

"Uh, well .. you mentioned fucking that four year old," he said. "I
don't know if my wife told you, but we have two other daughters. Both
are younger than Kara. One is 7 and the other is 5. Did you know that?"

"No, I didn't," I said. "Your wife, nor your ad, made any mention of
anyone but Kara."

"Well, we have the two others, too," he said again. The he paused and
looked directly at me. "My dad only insisted on Kara, and of course her
being impregnated, but maybe .. well ..."

"You'd like for me to sex the two younger ones, am I right?" I said,
flashing him a knowing grin.

"Yes," he sighed. "If you wouldn't mind."

"I'd be happy to, Paul," I told him. "Where are they?"

"They are at my parents house right now," he said. "Probably being
properly molested, I am sure. They will be spending the weekend there,
but will be back home Sunday evening."

"Has either of them sucked any cock yet?" I asked.

"Yes, the 7 year old has, but not the youngest one," he replied. "And
neither of them have been fucked yet."

"Mmm, sounds nice," I said. "I would be delighted to break them both
in, take their sweet cherries, make them suck my cock, and even fuck
them both up the ass, if you want me to."

"That .. that would be magnificent, " he said, breathing harder now. I
could see the outline of his hard dick straining against his shorts.

"Seems like I am going to be very busy at your home, Paul," I chuckled.

Just then Inez returned with a fresh drink for me, followed by her
luscious preteen daughter, Kara.

"Sit on my lap, Kara," I told the preteen cutie. "I want you to get me
hard again so I can breed you. If it takes the entire weekend, I intend
to place a baby in your belly. I think you will look very cute, and
very slutty too, going off to school soon with a swollen belly. I am
sure your little classmates and teachers will think so, too."

CHAPTER THREE

I had Inez and Paul lift their nervous ten year old daughter up on to
the dining room table. I had Paul tuck a throw pillow under Kara's
delectable ass, and then instructed the child to part her legs as far
apart as she could. The table idea seemed good to me since its height
was perfect. I would be able to stand while I fucked this cute little
bitch, therefore enabling me to get more power behind my thrusts. I not
only wanted to plant a baby in this young cunt, I also wanted to give
her a very thorough and very sound fucking.

Once the 10 year old slut had her ass cheeks on the throw pillow, I
prepared to mount her.

"I want you two to hold her legs up in the air while I fuck her, "I
told the parents. "Grab her at the ankles and swing her legs upward.
That way I can go as deep as possible once I am in her tight baby
cunt."

Paul quickly got her left leg, and Inez took hold of Kara's right one.
Together, they raised her legs up to a level I wanted. I then got
between Kara's thighs and pressed my stiff shaft against her slit.

"Guide me in, Inez," I said to Kara's mom. "Insert my cock into your
sweet daughter's pussy for me so I can knock her up!"

Still holding Kara's right leg by the ankle with her left hand, Inez
took hold of my throbbing prick with her right one, and began to push
against her daughter's cunt lips. They spread invitingly for my
entrance, and I managed to get the entire head of my rod inside the
little bitch.

I heard Paul sigh deeply as he watched my cock making its way inside
the fine preteen twat of his loving daughter. Kara grunted as I entered
her and a grimacing look appeared on her pretty face.

"This is going to hurt, Kara," I said to her, looking down at her, "but
I am not going to show you any mercy, so don't expect any. I'm here to
fuck you and knock you up, and that is what I intend to do, cunt. Do
you understand?"

The young slut nodded her head that she did indeed comprehend what I
had just told her.

I took hold of her frail hips with both hands and held on tight as I
began to force my way deep into this divine pussy. Her cunt felt like
heaven to me as I commenced drilling her with hard strokes now.

"Rub my balls, Paul!" I shouted out. "Rub them for me so I can fuck
your bitch daughter's pussy better!"

Paul, who was holding Kara's left leg high in the air, let his right
hand drop to my nut sac and he massaged my bloated balls quite nicely
as I fucked his whore daughter.

I was sawing in and out of Kara's cunt now with ease and my standing
position allowed me to fuck her as savagely as I wished to, which I
did. I was blasting in and out of her tiny pussy now at a great rate of
speed, causing the table to shake and move as I fucked this precious
little girl. I had her locked pretty well to my cock now, so I let go
of her hips and let my hands reach upwards so that I could tweak her
lush pink nipples. I twisted and tugged on them roughly, and Kara let
out with many piercing screams as I did this, much to my delight. Her
screams inspired me to fuck her even more ruthlessly and faster.

It was at this point that I told both parents to let go of Kara's legs,
and they did so at once.

"Lock your legs around my back, bitch!" I ordered of Kara. She obeyed
instantly.

I continued to twist and pull on her nipples, as I fucked her Both
parents were sighing sensually now, obviously relishing seeing their
sweet little daughter fucked ever so well, and I lowered my head and
kissed Kara flush on the mouth. She opened her small mouth, and I let
my wet tongue explore it lustfully.

When I ended the kiss, I raised my body upwards again and took note
that Kara's hips were churning now in tempo to my cock thrusts. She was
starting to like the fucking I was giving her. Her tight snatch was wet
as could be now, and I knew I could not hold back my load much longer.

"Inez, get down and lick my asshole!" I shouted out, pumping madly now
in to this wonderful piece of pussy.

A few seconds later I could feel Inez's warm tongue making its way up
my sweaty rectum.

"Ahhh, beautiful!" I cried out as Kara's mom dutifully licked my anus
and her dad continued massaging my nuts. "This is fantastic!"

I kissed Kara once more, and this time she inserted her little tongue
into my mouth for me to suck on, which I did greedily. She was panting
hard now and her hips continued to twist and churn as I fucked her with
long, deep strokes now.

"I'm going to cum now, you fucking little whore!" I bellowed. "I am
going to fill your ten year old pussy with my thick cum and make a baby
in you, you filthy little slut!"

Kara began to cry softly as my cum went swimming up her snug young
cunt. I pumped and pumped until the last drop was safely deposited
inside her. I then collapsed on top of her and we French kissed again,
as her tears streamed down her lovely face.

When I at last pulled out of her magnificent pussy, I ordered Inez to
halt with the rim job she was so expertly performing on my asshole. I
also told Paul to quit massaging my balls. Both parents looked down at
their freshly fucked little daughter, and then their eyes shifted in
unison to her saturated cunt and my spent prick.

"Eat her out, Inez," I said to Kara's mom. "Clean up all the cum around
her cunt, but make sure she remains as she is, so that my sperm can
find its way to her egg."

Inez nodded, then lowered her head to her daughter's well fucked little
twat and began lapping away at it, gulping down as much of my semen as
she was able to.

"This is for you," I said to Paul, smiling, as I pointed to my cock.
"Clean it up!"

Paul dropped to his knees, and then looked up at me with a bit of
hesitation.

"Do it, Paul!" I exclaimed. "Suck the cock that just fucked your sexy
little girl. Get it spotless, too!"

There was no more hesitation, as his mouth opened widely and he took my
cock inside it and began to suck on it, cleaning it in the process.
>From the way he sucked me off, I could tell this was not the first cock
he ever sucked on.

"Can you taste your slutty daughter's cunt juices on my cock, Paul?" I
teased him as he blew me.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, and I knew that he could. Not only that, but I knew
that he liked tasting little Kara's cuntal fluids from a cock that had
just fucked her royally.

Once I felt that my cock was clean again, I pushed Paul away and sat
down in the chair that I had originally been seated in. I watched Inez
lick away at Kara's pussy until her mouth grew tired, and then I told
her to fix me a drink.

It was about a half hour later when I decided it was safe for Kara to
get down from the table. She came directly over to me and sat herself
on my lap, much to my pleasure. Her mom and dad smiled from heir seats
on the sofa, when she did that I looked over at them

"I guess this little whore of yours liked the fucking I gave her,
wouldn't you say?" I said to Inez and Paul.

"It certainly looks that way," Inez remarked, still smiling.

"She seems to be very taken with you, Bob," Paul added, as I put my
arms around Kara now and pulled her even closer to my naked body.

"Did .. did you enjoy fucking her, Bob?" Inez asked of me.

"Jesus, yes!" I proclaimed. "She has a truly marvelous little pussy!"

Both parents smiled broadly, obviously pleased at my revelation about
their little girl's fine cunt.

"Do .. do you think you may have knocked her up?" Paul wanted to know.

"Hard to say, Paul," I said in reply, taking a quick sip of my drink.
"Maybe, maybe not. But I think I should stay here all weekend, and fuck
the little slut as often as I can to ensure she's pregnant, you know?"

"Good idea," Inez Hudson quickly said. "You can sleep with Kara in her
bed if you wish, and fuck her as much as you deem necessary."

"I agree," Paul commented. "I'm sure the more loads you put in her, the
better the odds that she will get pregnant."

"That's true," I replied, as my left hand began to rub Kara's cunt
softly. The little minx parted her legs a bit too so that I could get
at it easier.

"Well, that' settled then," Inez spoke out. "You can take Kara upstairs
to her room now, if you like, and the two of you can sleep together."

I took the final swallow of my drink, then lifted Kara up from my lap
and headed for the stairway. Just before we began upstairs, Paul called
out.

"Kara, honey," her dad said, "you be sure to suck his cock good too,
and if he wakes you up to fuck you, don't complain, okay? He needs to
get as much seed into you as he can to make a baby in you, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," Kara answered with a long sigh.

Then we headed up to her bedroom. The bed was bigger than I expected,
which was nice. Kara said she needed to pee first, so I just waited on
the bed for her to return. When she did, I told her that I also had to
pee, and asked her if she wanted to watch me do so.

"Have you ever seen a grown man piss before, Kara?" I asked her.

She shook her head "no."

"Well, come on then," I told her.

I held her hand as we walked into her small bathroom, which was all
decorated with pink and white tiles. I raised the seat on the toilet,
and then placed it down again.

"I have an idea, bitch baby," I smiled at her.

"What is it?" she asked me, with a curious look on her cute face.

"I think I'd like to give you a nice warm piss bath," I told her.
"Think you'd like that, you sweet whore?"

"I -- I'm not sure," she muttered. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you sit down on the toilet seat, baby doll," I said, "and I am
going to bathe you with my hot piss. I want to piss all over your cute
face and beautiful little body. I may even have you open your mouth and
drink some of it, okay?"

"Do I have to really drink it?" she wanted to know.

"Yes. Yes, you do, Kara," I proclaimed. "You are going to be a slut,
Kara, and a knocked up one at that, and I think it would be best if you
learned as soon as possible all the filthy duties that a preteen slut
has to perform, and that includes drinking piss, you see?"

Kara nodded in affirmation, but with much reluctance.

"Good," I said. "Now, don't move when my piss hits you. If you do,
Kara, I will have to whip you, and that will really hurt. Do you
understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said with a sigh.

I took hold of my cock and a second later the piss began to flow from
it, splattering the adorable preteen's face and chest. She gasped, but
did not move at all. I aimed much of it at her face because her face
was so damn pretty. I just felt it needed pissing on. I was enjoying
pissing on this ravishing angel very, very much!

"Now, open your mouth, sweet one!" I said to her, and she did.

I shoved the head of my cock inside her mouth and let still more of my
hot urine flow. She gagged and coughed, but still did not move away.

"Drink it, slut!" I shouted aloud. "Drink my piss, you fucking little
pig!"

And she did just that! I held her head in place with one hand as she
devoured all the remaining urine I had to offer her. When I was done, I
made her lick her lips, and then we kissed deeply.

"Did you like that, slut girl?" I inquired as I wiped my cock head
across her face after our kiss.

"It .. it tasted salty," she replied softly. "But it was okay."

"Well, you'll get used to it," I informed her. "I am going to make a
true piss drinker out of you, Kara, and soon you will be looking
forward to drinking men's piss."

"A boy at school tried to get me to do that one time," she confessed to
me, " but I told him 'no'."

"How old was he?" I asked her.

"Twelve," she said.

"Well, the next time you see him at school, bitch slut, I want you to
go up to him and tell him you are ready now to drink his piss. Will you
do that?" I asked.

"Yes, sir, I will," she said.

"Good girl," I said. "The more piss you drink, sweetie, the more you
will like it, I assure you. Do you understand?"

"Uh-huh," she said sweetly. "I will do it."

"Now, let's take a shower together, okay? We can wash all that piss off
of you, then get into bed. I want you to suck my cock real good for me,
and then after you get it nice and hard, baby cunt, I am going to fuck
you really deep and put another load of my cum up that sweet tight
pussy of yours and see if we can make a baby in you, okay?"

"Okay, sir," she replied, almost in a cooing tone.

We had a most pleasurable shower together, and I taught Kara how to
wash my cock and balls, as well as my ass. She seemed to thrive on all
that I was teaching her, which elated me to no end!

While we were drying off, just before hopping into bed, Kara asked me
if I was going to fuck her two little sisters too when they came home
on Sunday.

"Yes, I am," I told her candidly. "Don't you think I should?"

"I suppose so," she sighed. "But aren't they too little?"

"Not really," I informed her. "They are seven and five, aren't they?"

"Uh-huh," she confirmed what her daddy had told me.

"Well, that's not little or too young to be fucked," I said.

"It isn't?" she answered, seeming somewhat surprised at my remark.

"No, it isn't," I assured her. "Little girls should be fucked as soon
as possible, Kara. I have fucked girls when they were only three years
old, and your little sisters are way past three. It's time they felt a
hard cock up their little pussies, and in their mouths and asses, too.
It will hurt them at first, but after that, they will get used to it.
All little girls need to be fucked properly and to suck cocks too, and
to learn how to please a man, you see?"

"Uh-huh, I think so," she replied.

"The sooner all little girls are fucked and sucking big cocks, the
sooner they will become capable sluts and give pleasure to men, just
like they should, understand?"

"Yes," she said.

"And, if you are real good, Kara," I said to her, "and suck me off
really nice, and do everything I tell you to do, I might even let you
help me when I fuck your baby sisters. Would you like that?"

Her eyes lit up when I said that.

"How?" she wanted to know. "How could I help?"

"Well, I might let you undress them for me, and maybe let you sit on
their faces, and make them lick your juicy little cunny while I fuck
them with my big cock. Would you like that, baby slut?"

"Yes!" she squealed. "That would be way cool!"

"Good," I said with a smile. "Now, get down between my legs and suck my
cock, Kara. Show me what a really good little cocksucker you are."

"Yes, sir," she said obediently, as she got between my legs and took my
prick in her small mouth.

I let her suck me off for almost ten minutes, until I just couldn't
take it any more. It was just too fucking hot and glorious, and I was
going to go off if I didn't stop her. I lifted her little head from my
dick with both hands, and then flipped her over on to her back.

"Time to plant more seed in your beautiful cunny, sweetheart," I said
with a moan, as I mounted this darling preteen bitch for the second
time.

"Okay, sir," she cooed, as I rammed my cock full force deep inside her
wonderful tiny snatch. She placed her legs around my back and held on
tightly as I tore up her pussy with deep and powerful strokes, fucking
her as roughly as I could. Halfway through the ordeal, she began to sob
and I knew I was hurting her, which thrilled me immensely, so I pounded
even more furiously in and out of her warm, wet cunt chamber.

My hands were gripping her elegant ass cheeks as I hammered away inside
her, and she cried even more. The bed was rocking and I was on cloud
nine! I licked some of the tears from her face with my tongue and then
soul kissed her. A fleeting moment later I was sending jet after jet of
my cum juice deep into her battered cunt.

When I was finished, I withdrew my cock from her and laid down beside
her. She was till sobbing somewhat.

"Are you okay, baby slut?" I asked her, still panting hard.

"Yes, sir," she managed to tell me in between sobs. "But it hurt a
lot."

"I know," I told her. "I like hurting you that way, slut cunt. It gives
me pleasure to hurt you and make you cry, so you are just going to have
to get used to it, okay?"

"Yes, sir," she said, the sobbing slowing down now.

"We can sleep awhile now," I told her, "but later, I am going to fuck
your ass hole, and that will hurt you a lot, so do be prepared for
that, understand?"

"Yes, sir," she mewed.

"Then, in the morning, cunt, you are going to drink my piss again, and
then I think I may give you a good beating with my belt in front of
your parents, so they can see how you need to be treated from now on."

"Are .. are you going to hit me hard, sir?" she asked in a gasping
voice.

"Oh, yes, Kara! Very hard," I told her honestly. "It will hurt a lot,
but it will help you become a better slut pig, understand?"

"Yes .. I think so, sir." she said softly, then began crying a little
again as I fell fast asleep with my arms wrapped around her petite
body.

bobandcarole

May 6, 2006, 12:14:45 PM5/6/06
.